Skip to content
- But very pretty – she loves it：My daughter is three and about 50th percentile for height and weight when she goes to the doctor and this fit her perfect. and of course it is absolutely adorable
- Just didn’t fit right.：Nice material…fit well
- perfect!：I purchased it up sizes based on the reviews. Glad I did. It fits my almost 3 year old perfectly. I love the skirt length.
- beyond perfection：this dress is cheap quality and not true to size. I regret buying it. Waste of money that is why there is no return on it, nobody should buy it.
- Great quality.Size up：Pretty, great fit, good coverage, light pink ballet color, durable, and loved.Fit: Perfect for 5 year old who normally wears size 4-5 waist and 5-6 height (38 lbs and 45 in). Attached skirt runs to mid thigh length.Have been washing on delicate and drying flat, and still looks new.
- Classic Beauty：Bodice was made oddly
- Four Stars：The dress is beautiful and the material is excellent. Unfortunately the sizes run small. I returned the dress once, and the second time I received a partial refund and I kept the dress. It became too expensive to return the dress. I would love to buy the dress again, but I am afraid of not getting the right size. Thank you very much.
- … average height but very petite frame and this fit perfect with some room to grow：very soft fabric and fit her perfectly. I marked somewhat small because she is a very petite size 4 and the 4-6 fit perfectly.
Moncler Vest Sale
- beautiful dress!：I bought this for my daughter and can honestly say this is a great dress! I followed the size chart and bought the recommended size (Small); it was perfect! The bodice was modest, and came just below her collar bone. Not too revealing (she isn’t busty, so I have no idea if a well endowed woman would "show more") and well fitted around the waist. For the price, this dress is a bargain!
- Arrived seriously wrinkly but it’s a beautiful dress. A little longer than i’d have liked …：Way too small and shoddy workmanship. The hem wasn’t even sewn in places. Returning 😥
- Five Stars：perfect
- I love the look and style though so I will give …：cute dress, very well made! would buy again. great quality and thick material. fast shipping. side zipper can be annoying under arm.
- Five Stars：Very pretty dress
- good.：This dress is flattering and my daughter loves it! She always looks forward to dance class and this dress gets lots of compliments.
- Take your measurements first!：Great Design and material (which stretch). Bought the S size based on the size chart and its tight fit on 34 bust and wraist 27. Should have size up as recommended by other reviewers. Definitely the size chart is 1 size smaller…. so S is a XS, and M is a S for this seller’s ACEVOG. ITs really beautiful.. and a little lengthy for 5"3. With petticoat, it should be better
- Three Stars：I bought this dress in red for an awards ceremony. The fabric is high quality with a bit of stretch. I had a pettiskirt already that I used under it to give it a bit of fullness, and paired it with black stalkings, black and red shoes, black gloves, and a black birdcage veil.It fits true to measurements and was absolutely beautiful! I received so many compliments on it. When I purchased it, it was $39 dollars and was absolutely a steal at that price. I’ve recommended it to several friends and I’m considering buying it in black. It’s beautiful, the color is a rich blue-red, and it was sewn wonderfully. This is my favorite dress that I bought this year.
Moncler Women Jacket
- Five Stars：Fit well. Arrived quickly.
- Five Stars：beautiful
- Five Stars：It is comfortable and looks great with a petticoat!
- great：I ordered this dress for a wedding. Upon opening the dress I really didn’t like it because the material seemed very shinny but once i put it on it was perfect. It is made of polyester but very stretchy and flows well. It arrived pretty wrinkled but was able to iron them out very easily. I am really tempted to order more of the "Ever Pretty" dresses because this one is so non-fuss and can be classy or casual.
- Beautiful icy blue：love it
- i love it：This is the first Amazon review I’ve ever written. I was inspired to write it because the dress is beautiful. I got the one with the blue polka dots. One thing I’d like to mention is that when you mouse over it, it says that it’s turquoise with polka dots, but it is not turquoise. The actual color of the dress is the powder blue that is shown in the picture–that’s what I was hoping it would be, so I was very relieved and happy. (I think that maybe someone just made a mistake when inputting that color name.) The dress is a bit tight in the bust for me, but fits perfectly everywhere else. The material has some stretch to it, so that makes it very comfortable. I’m a lindy hop dancer and performer and will be wearing this dress for an upcoming show. It is perfect, and I’m so glad I ordered it!
- Vintage A-line：The dress is great !My mother love it !Everybody love my dress.Thank you so much for a beautiful dress that fit very great.
- Fits perfectly：Nice dress
- Beautiful Inexpensive Dress：she loved it she’s happy i am haooy
- I was expecting a better fit. It does look well made and it’s …：Beautiful dress. Well made and the color is exactly as pictured. I bought the green. Be sure to order a size up as everyone suggested. It is also slightly short waisted. And it doesn’t need a petticoat.
- This dress is only okay. It fits ok, …：Fabric and material quality was fine. Size was too small although it was labeled a large.
- Not for a “boyish” figure…：Easy to wear! Cute and comfy!
- I was so happy it fit perfectly：The dress fits beautifully.
- Feminine and flirty：I love this dress! I ordered a small and I’m 5’7" 140 pounds bra size A34. It fits beautifully!! The dress is made so well too. The dress is also made to stretch a little. I think a small would fit up to 5’8" 150 pounds and a much bigger chest size! Very happy with this dress.
- Not a good dress for a tall person.：loves it !!! definitely ordering more
- Meh.：I LOVE this dress!! It is a bit on the large side, as others have testified, but I still love it. Im 5′ even so I did shorten it up. Finding clothes for me is very difficult. I am short and curvy. After hours and hours in the stores looking for something to wear to a wedding I bought this dress and some accessories as my last ditch effort. It came. I tired it on. I fell in love! I dressed it up with a wide belt and a petticoat underneath. Very cute. I received multiple compliments from friends and strangers alike.
- Fit Almost everywhere but the bust so I gave it …：The bust line is way above the bust this is made way off deformed!!
- Terrible. I hate it. It look’s like a child’s dress.：This dress is only okay. It fits ok, but there’s something too simple about it. And it looks rather wrinkled even after ironing.
- I received a fairly well-made dress that fits great, has a nice stretch and is a beautiful …：This is such an awesome dress. Fits like a glove in all the right places. Material is high quality shape is fabulous and the hem line is so sweet.
- Four Stars：Loved the dress but it’s waistline too high and zipper only opened @ 2/3 it’s length. So too small and thus had to return it.
- Two Stars：Pretty but not the right fit
- Five Stars：This is one of those dresses where once it’s on, you’re like "it’s a glove" but when you’re putting it on you’re kind of like "I’m gonna pop every stitch in this thing." Just the way you have to get it on (no zipper) it’s a bit tricky. If I’d gotten a size up it would’ve been like wearing a bag probably, so it’s a toss up. Hangs nicely, great color, tricky to get on.
- Echoing the consensus：I am so in love with this dress. Fits perfectly. I am 5’5" 173 lbs, bust 37, waist 30 and usually wear a medium. I ordered the medium and its perfect. The fabric has some stretch so its snug but is very comfortable.
- Beautiful Vintage Dress：I ordered two sizes bigger than I am. In US size. It stil was too small.
- okay dress：I didn’t think the dress would look as good as it does on. Love the color and fit! I’ve already ordered another color!
- Beautiful：Beautiful little leotard for your aspiring ballerina. The cap sleeves and flowy skirt are just the right amount of girlishness!
- Color is a bit off, but gorgeous dress!：After reading the other reviews I bought this a size up. I am normally a size 16 and I am 5’4" and size 38DD bra so I am always looking for a dress that will compliment my curves. This dress was VERY flattering to my figure! I feel very good wearing it. I bought the green and it is very true to the color of the picture on the site. It does show a lot of cleavage for me so I wear a cami bra with black lace and it is a very pretty combination. I can’t wait to wear it!
- Three Stars：Not made very well. It looked okay, but the fabric was too stretchy and loose to keep the decollatage folds in place…I just like something with a bit more structure.
- ok：It did not fit as expected and I tried to return it and have it wrapped up ready to go, but have not heard back from the shareholder.
- Perfect for wedding：Nice fit and style
- Dress was what I expected：Fast delivery. Great product
- Good quality fabric and wonderful color：Such a comfortable dress. Movable material, lovely cut, easy to iron, or hang dry. Drapes well, covers the sins of my belly.
- Wasn’t a very good dress.：Love this dress. Very simple, but beautiful. I have received a lot of compliments when wearing it.
- Very fast shipping!：didn’t like at all. looked nothing like picture
- Love, love：Didn’t fix as expected
- Five Stars：Great dress at this price. I measure 38 in the bust and 27 in the waist and was hoping the medium sized dress would be TIGHT as that was the look I was going for but I’d say it fits more respectfully which is fine, just surprising.The bust and waist have a little room leftover and I wanted more of a bombshell look. I wish it had a belt as I’m going to have to find something so it’s not too loose. Also, there is no fabric content label which is disconcerting. I was hoping it would be more of a bright, emerald green but it looks just like the photo, closer to forest/hunter green.Overall, cute and flattering dress with lots of stretch.(don’t know why it says I ordered XL- maybe cause M is out of stock?)
- My favorite dance leotard：My 4 year old daughter loves to dance, so this leotard is a nice addition to my daughter’s dance wardrobe. She wants to wear this all the time!
- Cute leotard!：My grand daughter is a size 5 and it fits her but no room to grow. I don’t think it would fit a size 6.
- Lovely!：I purchased this for my daughter, unsure of how it would be in person. She is newly 4 years old and just a tad above average height for her age, but otherwise petite. The size 4-6 fits her wonderfully and it is incredibly well made and absolutely adorable. Great comfort, practical, cute as can be. Can’t recommend it highly enough! We’re very very pleased.
- Three Stars：This is an adorable summer dress. Classy and enough retro that it gets a double take… plus it’s flattering! Will be ordering other colors and prints.
Moncler Acorus Jacket
- I like it better in person：Love it. Very comfortable. I’m a 40DD and was nervous it might not fit well across the chest as I’ve heard ordering clothes online can be hit or miss. It’s perfect.
- Really cute dress but for a small chested woman!：This dress is so cute! I was pleasantly surprised to find that this dress is a little silky with some shine instead of regular cotton. Also, it arrived two weeks earlier than predicted. I got the blue dress with red cherries. I’m 5’10, and the length is perfect on me.
- Wrong color, bad material, great fit, horrible quality. Would not recommend.：Lovely dress.
- Too small. Measured to be accurate knowing they run …：It is a nice dress, but it wrinkles so easily. I wish it was made with a different material.
- fits great and very flattering：The dress was exactly what I expected. Cute and fun!
- Beautiful dress!：It is a gorgeous dress. Some stitching around the waist was coming undone but it was an easy fix. I would gladly buy another dress from them.
- Five Stars：Beautiful dress, classic design and figure-flattering. I am 5′ 1” , 100 lbs, and the small fits very well, although it’s just a tad too long (hits mid-calf). The only down side is that there’s only one layer of fabric. Overall, very nice purchase for the price, a perfect day dress for the summer.
- Not for me：I love the fit & the dress
Moncler Doudoune Femme
- Dance Ready：I measured my daughter and used the Capezio sizing chart. It worked perfectly!
- Beautiful：Love the dress a bit long on my 4"11 frame but very pretty.
- I’m busty, but not THAT busty.：This dress came in two weeks before the date it said i would receive it! It fit perfectly not too long or too short I would of like it if it had longer sleeves but I’ll be wearing with with a Blaizer or cardagain over it. I did find a stain I. The back of the dress like coffee or foundation stain but u put oxi clean stain remover over night and the next morning washed it and let it dry in the sun. That’s why I gave it 5 instead of 5 stars. Overall I am pleased with the dress good price and a beautiful fabric as well.
- Fit：I had actually purchased this dress in red in a size smaller. I was interested in seeing how the 16 fit in comparison and I’ve always liked the color purple. Fit was better. Dress is stretchy so it was just a tad more comfortable. I liked the sleeve but my 19 year old thought they were very old school (which they were which is why I liked it!). All in all, the fit was good, the color was wrong and in the end I found something entirely different. Be careful of where this is shipping ‘from’, I had assumed since it was a ‘prime’ item and reflected ‘free return shipping’ as well that I was getting this from Amazon. It actually came from a seller and when I went to return it, my label reflected my paying for return shipping. I contacted the seller, who was very easy to work with, and they are sending me a return label. They were very customer focused. Although I didn’t keep either dress I’d give them a five as the experience was very good across the board. I just found something that I liked better . . .
- I was so happy it fit perfectly：I love it! Very flattering!!!
- Three Stars：I got the blue version (didn’t’ find it see-through at all) and looked at other review for fit so I got the perfect size! I took it to Barcelona and it fit great – emphasizing "the girls" nicely without being too risqué and flowing nicely over the belly. Very flattering – my husband loved it! It’s very comfortable and swinging, makes one feel very ladylike and the price was great too!
- Great product!：I got this leotard for my 8 yr old (who is a bit small for her age) for her ballet class. She wanted in white to be different. It’s beautiful and very comfortable. Washes well. I like the flutter sleeves and it has a nice inner lining so it’s not too cold.
- Dance Class：This fits true to size, but I would imagine it is best for a more petite 3-4 year old as my 26 month old daughter fits it perfectly with just a little room to grow
Moncler Jacken Outlet
- One Star：like it
- I love the material this dress is made from：This nice little dress solved a multitude of problems. I suddenly needed a suitable dress for a family funeral. I ordered the purple in size 12. It arrived earlier than expected which happens often with Amazon Prime. I am very happy with the color and style.The sleeves are very flattering. The length is just below the knee which is hard to find. The neckline is flattering – not too low & the ruching on the sleeves and midsection work very well to hide the problem areas! The wrinkles steamed out easily. I wore wedge sandals but it will look even cuter with boots. This dress will be a travel go to and a year round basic wardrobe piece to change up with accessories. The shade of purple was dark enough for the funeral but a nice shade for year round and happier occasions. I thought I might be too hot with the 3/4 sleeves in 85 degrees but I wanted arm & knee coverage above all. The price, style, and fit of this dress all outweigh the fact that it is polyester and not actually high end. Very pretty for the price. Plus it was delivered quickly to my door so I rated it 5 stars.
- Five Stars：Its very nice and nice quality
- We really liked this product although it has two issues：My daughter turned 4 a month ago, she is a little on the petite side. I ordered size small and it fits her perfectly with a little room to grow. She loves it too. The pink is a true light pink. I will likely order another another if she really likes dance and continues with it.
- Five Stars：Beautiful dress and made very well. I managed to zip up but Am extremely sad it was too tight in the midsection and even with shapewear would still look obvious to everyone I am wearing a dress much too small for my size. Would make a gorgeous dress completely unflattering. Ordered the largest they make 2x and am a 18-20 American sizes if that helps. ( funny enough I have the same exact experience with another muxxn dress ordered at the same time so at least we know their sizes are consistent compared to other brands)
- Great LBD：Loved it
- Five Stars：Great dress.
- Love this dress!：I love this dress. Fits perfectly.
Moncler Jacken Herren
- wonderful：Adorable for toddler ballet!!!! Fits great and my 2 year old loves it. Trying to resist buying every color!
- Beautify：My daughter LOVES this. We’ve had 3 sessions so far of toddler "dance," and it’s held up to regular washing and lots of play. My 2yo wore the 4-6 comfortably, and she’s average sized for her age. Look at the size charts on the website and DO NOT just go by age, and you’ll be happy with it!
- ADORABLE little dance costume：Very cute. Am pleased with purchase, but would agree with other reviewers that said that it runs small. My daughter is turning 4 (we purchased it for her 4th birthday), and it fits perfectly. She wears a 5T.
- Love my dress!!!：great dress
- Five Stars：Good but big for me
- Three Stars：It was pretty and fit as expected
- Not Beige, Light Coral：The small is a size 4. Generally those fit rather well. But this was just a little larger than expected. It’s not baggy. Just a little looser than it should be. That being said it is still a lovely dress. the fabric is heavy so it is perfect for the lindy bop swing styleof dance.
- Love：I got this dress and it fits great and it’s very comfortable.
- fit beautifully especially being a bit bustier on top…stretches and comfortable：This fits great! I’m 5’10 240lbs and an XL fits me perfectly. The zipper gets caught. But its very comfortable and pretty. Update*** after only TWO WEARS my zipper broke completely off and I have to get a new one put on. Pissed as f
- Disappointed：Gorgeous. Got so many compliments on this beautiful dress. The fit is so feminine and beautiful. I’ll be buying more
- Four Stars：BEST DRESS EVER!!!!!!
- Small sizes!!!：fit to small on top. will be returning.
- Very beautiful dress with amazing detailing：Wow! I was really hesitant about this because it sounded too good from the reviews. I didn’t realize it has an elastic back so it will fit snugly no matter what I eat (almost). Looks just like the picture (that’s tough to find at this price point $22). The only downside so far is there wasn’t a care and material tag inside – it came out of the package wrinkled and it’s that type of material (rayon?) that might not take an iron well. Check other reviewers comments or questions – I didn’t think about that before I purchased so I may have missed those details.Overall very fabulous party dress!
- Four Stars：Cute
- Total Bummer：This dress turned out wonderfully! I got a small, and it fits great. I’m 5"6, so I as great with the length but it may be too long for some other people. It’s vintage and classy and perfect! It also was expected to take a month or so and I got it in 2 weeks 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments30 of 33 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLOVE this dress!Bystacyon July 1, 2015Size: SmallColor: RedVerified PurchaseI am more than pleased with this purchase. I still can’t believe it was only $20.00. It fits PERFECTLY. I’m 5’8" and about 125 pounds and I ordered a small. It’s definitely a snug fit on the top, but since the fabric gives, it doesn’t feel tight. The fabric is fantastic and the dress is just beautiful.I can’t wait to order more dresses! I have to add that there was a snafu with my address, all due to the U.S. Postal Service, and when I emailed the seller about it, they responded quickly and sent me a replacement dress immediately. 22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 2 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments16 of 16 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsGREAT DRESSByPrincess N.on July 12, 2015Size: SmallColor: RedVerified PurchaseThis dress was awersome. Its a great material and i loved it. I bought it for a wedding and it fit perfectly. Its a little longer than expected but its great.. 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments21 of 23 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsSuper Cute!Bysamanthaon May 24, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: PurpleVerified PurchaseThis dress is adorable. It fit perfectly and is long enough I can wear it to work (just past my knee). My only complaint is that it’s white parts are see through so I have to wear a slip under it, but really that’s no complaint at all. I love it and it came much faster than it originally said.
- Excellent：I was pleasantly surprised at the fit, quality and drape of this beautiful sapphire dress! Though the front dips a bit low for the college graduation I plan to wear it to this spring, it will be easily remedied with a small snap closure, as I usually have to do with wrap necklines like this.
Moncler Jackets Uk
- Four Stars：I love this dress. It fits perfect. I’m a big lady and wear a size 16, I got the dress in a large and it fits perfectly. It’s not tight at all.
- Pretty, but delicate：This is a great dress! It’s a great fit. It’s modest and classy looking with just the right amount of cleavage.I’ve worn it to two weddings and got compliments at both. One wedding was for a friend who is very conservative with a very conservative family, and the dress worked great. The other wedding was for a college roommate (not conservative) and the dress worked great there as well. (One friend hugged me and said "I love your dress, your boobs look great!")It is a very flattering shape, as well. Very happy!
- Beautiful dress, read review for size：Really nice quality, thick material but not heavy, if that makes any sense. And it washed very well.
- Love this dress!：I was pleasantly surprised at the fit, quality and drape of this beautiful sapphire dress! Though the front dips a bit low for the college graduation I plan to wear it to this spring, it will be easily remedied with a small snap closure, as I usually have to do with wrap necklines like this.
- Great dress!：Its super cute and fits perfectly! I got the blue polka dot and the color is just like what the picture shows. Its a beautiful dress and I would recommend this to anyone
- Great bargain!：Wonderful
- Perfect!：Super cute for creative movement. It says air dry but I’ve put it in the dryer a few times in a hurry. It seems to shrink a little bit which is good for my tiny one. The skirt gets a little static if you put it in the dryer. I love that it has a liner all throughout the inside for not such a skimpy outfit.
- Three Stars：Looks great, feels comfortable, but just be aware–this item is "hand wash only." Do you really need that in your life?
Moncler Kids Coats
- Great dress for travel.：gorgeous color, and very flattering style. Was very pleasantly surprised. I also ordered the darling purse to go with the dress from the same company. Thank you.
- Great dress：Needed a dress for my sons baptism that was nice for church but easy for breast feeding. This was it. The purple is deep, and kind of shiny. Very strechy fabric. Fit me perfect. I’m 5’8" and it hit me right at mid knee. I usually wear a 12 and ordered a 12 and it fits perfect. Except dress for the price. Came wrinkled, but I wet it lightly and threw it in the dryer and all the wrinkles came out.
- It was perfect!：i measure 41-33-41, 34G, usually a size 12. I bought the Large. it fits very well, comfy and somewhat form fitting, not tight. covers my bust w/o too much cleavage peeking out, it does however make me look bustier. maybe i won’t wear it to work. the burgundy is more of a brick red. it is cotton, rayon and 5% spandex. the fabric has some weight to it so it hangs well. While i don’t love the color with my skin tone, i do love the dress-may exchange for another color. If you are curvy, i can’t see how you could go wrong with this dress.
- Gorgeous dress：Beautiful and it’s figure-flattering. Another 1950’s classic. This one looks like a Marilyn Monroe outfit.
- The material has a nice stretch, but its pretty thick so I dont …：Great dreat soooo happy
- Capezio Dance Wear：Fits my 4 year old just right and she weighs 33lbs. It maintains it black color after washing many times, also.
- Better than expected!：beautiful color and very soft but a bit small, over a larger size lady’s that what you normally wear.
- I love it!：it was too small but the vendor sent out a larger size and it fits fine.
Moncler Sale Men
- ❤：Love this dress! The length is perfect (just past the knee), the sleeves are kind of shorter then the picture shows, but the color is great, and I love the flair skirt. I feel like i’m five again when I where this dress! I wear a size 8 and I got the M and it fits great, I love the stretchy material and the thickness of the whole outfit, I don’t need a slip. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments7 of 9 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsIf you’re on the fence, buy it!ByTuesday Valentineon February 5, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI wish I could give this dress a 4.5, because that seems like the exact rating it deserves, but I’d rather go with a 5 than a 4.Everyone else said it right – order your size. Don’t be safe and order up, because it’ll be too big. I have to order up a size on modcloth and pinupgirlclothing all the time, but this fits just right. It IS super, super stretchy. All the ladies with bigger chests on here saying it fits well in that aspect? I’m a B cup to be generous and there’s no bagging or anything – so I think this dress just accommodates all boobs like a champ.The stitching is great, the bit of mesh around the hem is adorable, and generally I think this dress is going to hold up realllllly well.The material is one reason I would take of half a star – something about it just doesn’t feel great. For the price and how well it’s made, though? Totally worth putting up with a mildly uncomfortable fabric.I’d buy this dress in every color and pattern at this price. I can’t recommend it enough.
- One Star：Great deal!
- Love it!!：Beautiful dress, great fit, good price!
- I’m gonna give this as good of a review as I can：This is a wonderful dress. It is comfortable and the fabric is not too heavy. I was worried about the size as the same size from different companies has been too small. This fit just right. I love the bit of netting sewn onto the inside of the hem. I plan on buying more dresses from this company.
- It’s ok for the price but it does wrinkle very easily.：Great dress. Just a tad longer than I like but the fit is perfect. I love the style.
- it fits really beautiful, I have sort of a full figure and …：Love it
- This is so beautiful. I got so so many compliments：This dress is only okay. It fits ok, but there’s something too simple about it. And it looks rather wrinkled even after ironing.
- Kind of looked like a scuba suit：Cheap, jersey_like material. I could hear the seams ripping as I was putting it on. Cute style but that’s all there is to it
- It’s too bad too, I was looking forward to this dress：I don’t really like this. It looks like a camisole. Feels like i am going to bed. It shines. That might be the reason i don’t like it. Came from china so they wont take it back. I guess mine is going to a donation box.
- Wrong color, bad material, great fit, horrible quality. Would not recommend.：I ordered my dress for my sisters wedding, and it is perfect! I love my dress and can’t wait to wear it, it has a little stretch and I was able to fit perfectly into the medium. It came in plenty of time, and the color (navy blue) was spot on from the pictures. The pleats on the chest are off, but that is fixable. I am very happy with this product!
- she love it!：Love this leotard! It’s so cute! I went off of what other reviewers said about sizing. My daughter is about a size 4. I got the 4-6 (small) and it fits her just right. Just FYI the tights from this brand in color pink are a different color pink than this leotard.
- Four Stars：I am very pleased.
- Awesome!：Dress looked just as discribed and the quality was good! I would recommend if you want to wear something pretty for a special occasion
- but looks nothing like the picture – the skirt is more straight in …：Love my dress! It was delivered on time.
- Four Stars：love this!
- Great material though：Size was off and material was cheap. For $25 I guess I should have expected that.
- This dress was designed for someone with very small breasts …：This dress is not meant for tall people. The bodice is meant for a petite torso. I am 5’11 and have an hourglass figure. This dress was loose in the waist, and the bust was set way too high. It seemed to be well made though.
- beautiful black dress：I followed advice from previous buyers and ordered a size down and got a medium. I’m 5’4", 36dd and about 145/150 lbs. the dress fits great and I think the quality is pretty good. Only problem is my back flab shows so I need to get a smoothing top to wear underneath. Will buy from this seller again! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments18 of 18 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLove it!ByCherrylon July 5, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseI absolutely love this dress ! It feels so great and is very flattering . I only wish my pressed were little bigger for the top part , but that’s a personal problem LOL . I bought the mode way slip in black to go underneath . What a beautiful dress for a great price ! Fits as expected and arrives on time . 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments14 of 14 people found the following review helpful3.0 out of 5 starsI love the dressByMike Bisomon July 22, 2015Verified PurchaseI bought this under my husband’s account. I’m going on a trip to Texas and I wanted some summer dresses instead of wearing my capris. I love the dress!! However, I am a size 10. I ordered a medium because that’s what the Amazon chart said (M – US size 8 & 10). See pic. When I got it, I tried it on, and I loved it when it wasn’t zipped. LOL. The dress’s tag says US size 6 and UK size 10 and it’s a M. I looked at the Muxxon sizing chart (which wasn’t available til I went on the website) and it says a M should be a size 8 US sizing, but was marked on the tag as a 6 in M. I’m so confused. SOOOO, I went on and ordered a L and an XL hoping one will be a 10. I do love the dress, the material is comfortable and stretchy, but not when you’re a size 10 trying to get into a size 6 (even though the chart says that M should’ve been a 8-10). 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments41 of 48 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsYOU WANT THIS DRESS!!ByBrookeon March 18, 2015Size: XX-LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI absolutely love this dress. I ordered 6 of these for bridesmaid dresses for my wedding and they were perfect. The material is heavy and not flimsy at all. I have bridesmaids all the way up from size small to the 2XL and these dresses are very flattering to all the girls. High waist line, not too low cut. Comes just to or right past the knee even on my tallest friend (She’s 5’11") and my shortest (4’11"). The girls were able to wear any bra with this dress, didnt need anything special. The zipper is a little flimsy but once its up it stays up and you cant see it. It has about half an inch of tulle sewn to the bottom of it and is just flowy enough. Very beautiful dress. Very highly recommend it. Also very comfortable to wear. It does have stretch to it just a little so if you are in between sizes and are not sure you could wear a size smaller. My friend that wears a size 20-22 wears the 2x, my size 16-18 friend wears the XL, size 12-14 can wear the large, my friend in an 8-10 wears the Medium, and my friend that wears a 4-6 can wear the small. I do have a friend that wears a size 0-2 who ordered a small (they dont have an extra small) and it did not swallow her up. These dresses are also very easily taken in and let out. Not too formal and not too causal. Absolutely perfect!!!”
- Color faded, gets super wrinkled：Cute dress. Nice polished cotton, color looks like the picture. Bought medium which fits but made for slightly taller torso. Am 5’3" 130lb 36 D and chest fits perfectly. Good look for cheap price.
- Beautiful dress – I absolutely love it!：Beautiful dress, classic design and figure-flattering. I am 5′ 1” , 100 lbs, and the small fits very well, although it’s just a tad too long (hits mid-calf). The only down side is that there’s only one layer of fabric. Overall, very nice purchase for the price, a perfect day dress for the summer.
- I love this leotards：Thankfully I read the other reviews before I purchased. The leotard is made well and looks adorable on my daughter, but she normally wears a size 4T and I bought her this in a girls size 4-6. It fits perfectly.
- Amazing♡：It came before the delivery date and fits wonderfully. Very pleased.
- I loved it – but it didn’t fit：This dress came in a little more spring green than i expected. I noticed that the top comes up decently high and feels a little bit awkward in the chest area. I’m am average in the bust catagory, but I found it awkward fitting.
- Gorgeous and flattering – right for the price：I ordered this on my husbands account for myself.. I was expecting to be disappointed when it got here because there were no review and let me just say…. I am writing one for anybody who may have doubts… Order your exact size… It fits PERFECT! Its a little past knee length and I also got a 26 inch petti coat to put under it and it makes it look incredible! If you want to have a dress that is the "pin up" look this is perfect for that.. It’s also nice enough to go out on dates or dinner, but not to fancy that I couldn’t wear it out whenever! It’s literally one of the best purchases I have ever made on amazon! I will be looking into the rest of their clothes to see if they have anything else! Oh and I am pretty big chested too.. Size 38D and it fits my chest perfectly! The chest area stretches to what size you are If you’re considering buying this, just do it! 66 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 6 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments176 of 181 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsGorgeous and flattering – right for the priceByK. Bond. “traveler”on April 11, 2015Size: LargeColor: GreenVerified PurchaseOk ladies, so here’s the deal. I’m a size 12 and I got the Large. It fit perfectly and the material is very stretchy so I can say that it would be fine for a 14 as well. For a size 10 I would recommend sizing down to a medium. What’s not shown in the photo is that there is a seam coming up right through the middle of the dress skirt in front. It’s not completely bothersome but it is definitely annoying and unexpected. Also there’s a seam around the waist, so you should definitely consider getting a belt to wear to cover it. Overall, the dress is very flattering. It’s very stretchy so it’s comfortable and the color is a bright cherry red which will make you stand out in the crowd. When worn with a petticoat it has a very 50s look and worn without can actually pass for a 40s outfit. I wore this to as 40s outfit and got a ton of compliments. I made a belt to go along with it from red felt and a vintage deco belt buckle. So I appreciate the versatility and possibilities of the dress I think it is priced accordingly at $40 but would not pay more for it. 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments193 of 205 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsBeautiful DressByShortyon March 15, 2015Size: SmallColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI love the dress! It fit perfectly. I’m short and a little curvy and this dress was sexy, but classy. I got mine in a size large and it fit great with some give. You can pair it with many things to get different looks. I received a lot of compliments. I recommend wearing it with a petticoat for a fuller look. 44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 4 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments79 of 81 people found the following review helpful3.0 out of 5 starsHappy with fit and style but not color.ByAshleyon May 18, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: GreenVerified PurchaseWas really excited about this dress and the beautiful green color green on screen I looked at it for about a week waiting to see a review on the green color finally one posted and said it was this color and not olive as another had said, and I’d say it’s more of a tree green, I was really hoping this would be emerald green like the picture and it took quite a few pictures to capture the true color even in the same room the color changes in the camera lens. It does fit really well and I could have actually fit a large with the amount of stretch but I figured be safe with the measurements as some said it fit exact. I measure, 43/36/48 I’m the brunette in the pictures, my mother is 46/38/42 and it fit her as well. I’m still debating on returning hoping the green will grow on me if not I’m thinking maybe replacing it with the black even though I really didn’t want another black dress honestly it seems like that’s all I buy. Also something I may have missed in other reviews the seller stated free shipping but I was charged shipping not a deal breaker but just be honest about it. 22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 2 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments140 of 155 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsPretty dress, super stretch – order a size down.ByHeather B.on February 3, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseBeautiful vintage inspired dress, flattering on triangle and pear shaped figures and I love how stretchy it is, but I ordered in my size and it’s way too big. Order a size or maybe even two down if you’re between sizes. Add a petticoat to make the skirt stand out. 22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 2 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments51 of 56 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsAdorable!ByDanny Tegan Kmackon January 6, 2015Size: LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseThis dress is beautiful! Buy your size you normally wear, as the other reviewer says! Its so beautiful on and I was surprised by how well made it was! Has a little bit of stretch to it. Goes right below the knee and I’m 5’5"
Moncler Online Store
- Very cute and girly without being pink: ) My …：Well made and fit perfectly. Would have preferred the pink, but the black still looked very cute on my 3 y/o.
- But very pretty – she loves it：Good product. Good price. Good shipping service. And kid loves it.
- Too good to be true：This dress is not a good choice for a tall person. I am 5’9" 136lbs, usually don’t have too much trouble with my dress purchases, it doesn’t fit in the torso, about 3 inches too short. The dress is cute though. Wish it fit. Zipper isn’t set in properly, it’s not opened all the way up at the bottom of the zipper so that you can get full use of the zipper.
- Love Love Love it!!：This dress is gorgeous and seems to be high quality (only worn once yet). I ordered a 2x and I definitely could have gone with just a 1x, there is quite a bit of stretch. Looks okay without a petticoat, but definitely looks better with one!
- Five Stars：Don’t have any other word to say’.the other clothes are much more expensive than the money I saved on this dress. I thought it was a good deal, it’s not, don’t buy this. At least this red color.
- Fit my three year old great with room to grow：It fitted my tall and slim 4 year old great with some room to spare. It’s comfortable and she looks really cute.
- well made, good fit：My 4 year old daughter loves this and it fits great.
- some of their clothes are very good bargains.：I love this cherries dress! Material is sturdy and stretchy- and unexpectedly shiny, which makes a tad more fancy than I thought. I am a busty 5’9 and the XL is a great fit-skirt falls just below my knee caps, a little gaping at the armholes but does not look awful (besides getting it tailored would cost more than I spent on the dress itself). This is a fun dress at a great price. I would buy more in other patterns.
Moncler Sale Men
- Three Stars：Wow, this dress is beautiful. I agree that you can order a slightly smaller size per other reviewers advice.
- but overall is cute and the fabric is a nice weight. I got several compliments wearing it：Absolutely beautiful. I read comments before I ordered, I’m a small/medium so I ordered a large and it fits perfectly!
- Five Stars：I saw this dress but like most women I need to try it on first. I looked at it for a month and read almost all 600+ reviews. I finally ordered it and Im elated I did. It is absolutely beautiful. I’m in my 30’s with a post baby bump that has never gone away and this dress made my body look amazing! My husband’s jaw dropped when he saw me in it. It’s very well made. I own a number of 50’s style dresses and this is my new favorite. I ordered it in the turquoise color. It is the exact color pictured. I typically wear a 12/14 Im a 38B/35/42 and I ordered a large. It fit perfectly with room to move. Don’t wait like I did. If they have it in your size order it now. I have the crinoline under it. A must have! I’m debating on ordering the red for a Christmas party 6 months away. I got an elastic belt 3 inches wide that clips in the front. I feel stunning! Remember to order the size down from the chart.
- Four Stars：This dress!!!!! Amazing!!!
- Very cute and good quality：Looking for a leotard for my almost 5 years old 40 lb daughter, I read lots of reviews before ordering. Although lots of people complaint about the size, I still get a small(4-6) for her because I don’t want it look loose on her. When she tried it on, it is already a little bit tight. After the first wash, I can tell she will need a bigger size in a month, i put it on my 2.5 years old, she can wear it without strengthing.
- Perfect：Very Cute, but my daughter is about 4 1/2, she is tall and slim and this barely fits her. It’s very snug. Surprised at how snug it is based on the description that says it fits size 4-6. It’s closer to the 4 size.
- comfortable meets sexy：I bought this in a size 14 based upon the reviews, but it was a tad loose. The dress itself was lovely, though the fabric is a tad thin. It was the length that had me slack jawed. I am 5’10 and this came down to my mid calves. I thought it not a flattering look. So back it went.
- 3.5 stars: Wrinkles too easily for a synthetic dress：Getting complements!
- Buy this dress：Love it! My husband love it 2!
- Three Stars：Not meant for short girls
- I just love it fits perfectly I brought a petticoat to put …：Got this for my mom and she loves it! It is a bit loose but not noticeably! Love
- Five Stars：I love love LOVE this dress!!!! It fits perfectly and is gorgeous!!!
- Love it !：I love it !!! thinking about ordering it in black as well….
- Five Stars：Received this dress today, was disappointment with the width. Its so very wide. Will have to get a seamstress to cut off some of the width. Dress fits ok
- better dress for a costume：nice semi casual dress.
- Fit my three year old great with room to grow：beautiful, well made, but runs small. my girl is a medium size 3 yr old and this dress just fits with little room to grow
- An adorable summer go-to：Very cute! It’s a little loose up top, but then again I’m 5’11" and built like a washboard, so I think it just needs a flattering bra for me. Already did as other reviewers suggested and ordered a petticoat to give it that nice flare. Note that this thing has TONS of pleats, so cleaning it professionally is probably the only option.
- Beautiful：Beautiful little leotard for your aspiring ballerina. The cap sleeves and flowy skirt are just the right amount of girlishness!
- Great dress & it Arrived 2 weeks early!：Dress is a little tight if you are busty (I am a 32 DD), but not so bad as to be uncomfortable. Ordered a dress bolero to wear over it for work and it looks very professional. Quality fabric and appears to be very well made. Will definitely buy more dresses from this designer.
- Fits me quite nicely：Love it.
- Two Stars：This is a very flattering dress.
- Five Stars：I love this dress! The color is very vibrant, the fabric is soft, and it can be dressed up with a petticoat. It was a little big in the chest area, but not terrible. I also wore a sash belt with this dress, so it definitely has a few different options. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1 of 1 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsGREAT!ByKelly Lomaxon August 21, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: Turquoise Polka DotVerified PurchaseGreat fit, good quality! I am on the short side so I will be getting it tailored. Other than that going one size up as other reviews suggested was a good idea. 5′ 1” 136lbs and I ordered an XL. Very happy with the product, will order other colors.
- Do not buy：The description says white, but the dress is cream.
- I think I know why some people are saying this runs small…：I’m average height (5’4") and slender (110lbs) and this dress looked AWFUL on me. It fit my bust okay but the rest of it hung down way too low, almost to my mid-calves, and it clung to every curve in the least flattering way possible. If you’re really tall and have no body fat I could see this being a decent dress, but personally I’m returning it.
- Sizing is off.：cute style, well-priced, but skimpy cut.Tight in the bodice, fits in the waist.
- A cut smaller than expected.：sizing is small for a 2x
- Five Stars：This dress is much nicer than I expected. Based on other reviews, I ordered a size down from what my measurements suggested. It was definitely the right call, because the material is very stretchy. I usually wear a 34 DD bra and the medium fit me perfectly through the bust. I’m about 5’4 and the skirt falls just below my knee. The green color is gorgeous, though a tiny bit brighter than it seemed on my computer screen. I like it better in person.
- Seaming and waistline are not what they appeared.：I got the red plaid dress. I ordered up a size and it fits my waist, but is at least 6" to small around the bust. I got an XL, I’m 36DD. Other than that, it’s a summer dress made out of non-stretching flannel with a high neckline, not ideal. Also, the side zipper doesn’t stop a few inches below the arm as most dresses do, but instead opens into the arm hole.
- Love this dress：Love this dress! Needed a dress for a wedding (like many others who reviewed :), and decided to gamble on this dress. It is perfect! Not part of the wedding party but a relative, I expect I’ll be in family pics. Didn’t want to stand out wearing a loud print. Wanted a solid, classic party dress. I’m early 50’s and not ready for the purple polyester pantsuit yet but also not wanting a cutesy babydoll dress that works on a 20 year old. This dress fit the bill perfectly. (Good for any age really. Depends on how you accessorize.) Got the navy (to blend with family color scheme) and it is a true navy – not royal or so dark it looks black type navy. True navy. The material is stretchy as people say and holds its shape well. Even holds me in a little around the middle. I am 5’2" and 135-138 lbs., chest size 34-36D. The small fits absolutely perfectly! The length is even okay (below knee) and looks great with heels. The flared skirt is just the right amount. I don’t plan to wear a crinoline underneath but one could if desired. It lays just right without it and doesn’t make me look hippy as I had feared. The spin for dancing is okay too – spins beautifully while still maintaining modesty. There is a little crinoline below the hem as pictured – adds that party look I wanted. I have no complaints to offer. Delivery was fast. Thinking of getting a black one too. Thanks, MUXXN.
- … bought this for my son’s girlfriend and she looks adorable in it：I can’t zip the back up, myself. It’s too tight. If I don’t wear a bra, it fits, but I would like to wear a bra with it.
- The fabric’s a little off：I LOVE this dress! It was better than expected and looks amazing with a petticoat under.
- Five Stars：The fit matched the size chart, but I really don’t get the appeal of this dress. I have a somewhat athletic build, but I figured I could pull off a vintage look if I got a petticoat to go with it, to give that small waist/wide hips look. Unless you have very dainty arms, this cap sleeve is probably not going to flatter your figure.The material reminds me a bit of sweatpants in a way. Just very thick and heavy, not at all conducive to dancing comfortably at a wedding, which is what I bought it for.If you have a figure similar to the model in the photo, give it a try. If you’re broad at the shoulders, skip it and go for something else.
Moncler Womens Coat
- Five Stars：Wonderful. I’ll buy more
- Nice vintage dress：Love it. Very comfortable. I’m a 40DD and was nervous it might not fit well across the chest as I’ve heard ordering clothes online can be hit or miss. It’s perfect.
- Three Stars：Came wrinkled (shipping hazard I suppose), I left it hanging to see if the wrinkles will fall. It’s a tad larger than what I expected.
- Very pretty!：love the color and pattern. Fit me just fine through bodice and skirt but the sleeves do not have any stretch and were tight. (5’7 125lb for reference). The material is more matte and there isn’t really any weight to the skirt so it wont really lay or swish the way i imagine these dresses doing so without some underskirt or tooling.
- Yvonne party dress：This dress looked much cuter on the model than on me. I didn’t like the fabric either, it is a stretchy knit.
- Wonderful dress：I wasn’t expecting much for the price, but this is a really nice dress. The fabric is good quality, and it fits just like it should.
- 4-6 is too small for a almost 5 years old：Adorable! My daughter is 4 and a lil on the small side and the 4/6 fits her great.
- Great Dance Leotard：This is the prettiest little leotard for my daughter’s first ballet class. It "flounces" perfectly without being scratchy, and the sleeves are just a little extra touch of cute in an otherwise simple garment.
Moncler Coats For Women
- would definitely recommend :))：I usually don’t order dresses online, and for good reason. You never know until you actually see it yourself. While pretty in the picture, I thought the material for this dress was VERY flimsy and unflattering. It is thin and clings to every bump and curve of your body. The ruching in the sleeves is too packed together and looks old fashioned. It’s much longer in length than anticipated. I am 5’5" and it came at least 5 inches below my knees. Overall, not impressed with this dress.
- Five Stars：lovely
- Too small：Great fit! Love the material.
- Five Stars：It’s pretty but too small.
- Five Stars：It’s beautiful.
- My favorite dance leotard：My Granddaughter is a Princess tomboy ballerina. She couldn’t wait to go to ballet lessons and show off her new leotard. Fits well and is comfortable
- Five Stars：Eh
- Four Stars：Fit is not as flattering.
Moncler Down Coat
- Cute dress.：I ordered this leotard in black and pink for my 5yr old daughter. She is a bit over 44" tall and weighs 46lbs. She wears 5T in most clothes currently, and I ordered the girls 6-8 size. I was expecting some room to grow, but it seems to fit perfectly. Nice quality and she loves it, but definitely buy one size up.
- Four Stars：Very nice was as expected.
- Five Stars：Charming sophisticated dance dress for a little girl, she loves it.
- Great Dress：I’m a 16, I ordered a 16, I needed a shaper only to hide my back fat and rolls – a little snug in the core. Enough fabric to pin bust so cleavage didn’t show. Comfy, thin, perfect SoCal Christmas dress – wore it to church got compliment after compliment.
- Dress is fine.：This dress is a great deal. The shape and quality far exceed what you would expect at this price point. The ruching along the arms is a little odd but not really in a bad way. It’s a bit low cut if you’re busty, but a tank top or something similar underneath would easily make this work appropriate. I’m 5’9 and the length is just at my knees. Perfect for something you can toss in suitcase or overnight bag to be prepared for almost any occasion without needing an iron. It’s simple enough to wear with flats for daytime but can easily be dressed up with heels for going out, meetings, date night, and so on. I’m seriously considering getting it in a few more colors just to have on hand.Apologies for the bathroom selfie — it’s mostly just to show that I’m a bigger girl and this was still incredibly flattering! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments81 of 82 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLove itByAmazon Customeron April 15, 2013Size: 10Color: Sapphire BlueVerified PurchaseUsed it for a wedding, my only complaint which isn’t a bad thing is that it is slightly transparent so a slip is required.
- Thank you：Eh
- Lacy red dress.：LOVE this dress! I wear it to church, and always get complements. I’m very thin, so I ordered a small, and it was just right, but most small sizes are too big for me, so anyone else might want to order a size up.
- Definitely runs small, but fits my 2 daughters, …：Runs very, very small. Great material and style just wish there was accurate sizing.
- tight in the bust for the size chart and returns …：I absolutely love this dress!! The color is true, it fit like a glove and the quality was very decent. I ordered this dress for a 50s-style housewife costume but I might order another to wear to church, or to weddings or parties. It’s feminine and pretty but still very comfortable. The neckline came up really high on me, higher than I expected, but again if I’m going to be wearing this to church that’s a good thing!!
- Very Cute：Another dress that was much nicer in person then it was in the photo. Very cute.
- Five Stars：I am a small but I ordered a large since this was coming from China. It fits perfectly.
- Gorgeous：The material of this outfit is so much nicer than the ones in retail stores like Target. It fits perfectly on my 2/3t daughter (about 33 lbs) and has lots of stretch so will probably fit for at least 6 mo to a year. The ruffle just covers the bottom and is ideal for her twirling. She loves it and keeps rubbing her tummy and feeling how soft and silky it is. Overall it’s a steal. I will be ordering more in other colors.
- Get the size up if you are busty, but Glad I got this dress!：The material is a heavy slick polyester. Not a single wrinkle even after coming out of the packaging. The dress is a tiny bit larger than expected. It hangs evenly. The style is a little more mature than I expected. I ordered this at the last minute for my daughter to wear to a high school dance. It would be well suited for a woman in her 20’s or 30’s in my opinion. Best used as a casual dressy dress. It hangs to about knee level or slightly below. My daughter is 5’5".
- Just what I wanted!：Great fit.
- Five Stars：I love my dress! I got a ton of compliments. It fits like a glove.
- Better love to iron!!：Very cute. Got lots of compliments.
Moncler T Shirts
- It didn’t fit me well and it wasn’t at all what I was expecting but thankfully it was soooo easy to：It is too small around the breast area, and too large at the neck. I will alter it to fit correctly.
- Order bigger size：Nice fabric but cheaply made – I could see all the seams. The top across the breasts is too small and does not match the measurements on the item description. The shoulders and arm holes were entirely too bi. I am returning this item.
- Flutter Sleeve Dress：I bought this for my 6 year old and it fits perfectly. Looks adorable and doesn’t ride up her cheeks!
- Rockabilly dress：This dress is very flattering. I love the polka dot print. The material has a slight bit of give to it and won’t require ironing if you hang it right out of the wash. I put a little bit of spray fabric softener on it and stretch out the wrinkles while it’s wet. I am a 36C and the Medium fits great. Don’t need a bra as the strap provides plenty of support. I always get compliments when I wear it. I ended up getting a second dress in turquoise.
- Beautiful design：The dress is nice – especially the flutter sleeves, but very small! My daughter will turn 4 in three months, but size 4-6 is way too tight and small for her. Sadly, I am sending it back.
- Thank you：thank you
- Perfect!：I purchased this for my niece for her Birthday. She absolutely loved it! Fit her very well, the only thing I would comment on is that I do believe it fit a little small for being a size Medium 8-10. Other than that everything was great. Arrived on time with no problems.
- Nice Dress!：The pattern is lovely
- Five Stars：Love the dress
- :D：It is somewhat long and my wife is 5.6′ but otherwise is cute and well made.
- perfect fit, good material：I was expecting a better fit. It does look well made and it’s very pretty just didn’t fit as expected so I’m pretty sad about that.
- Five Stars：Way too small
- Five Stars：Love it! Fit well – looks great!
- Looks too much like a bad bridesmaids dress：Love it
- One Star：Nice and comfy.
- Flattering Dress Leotard：The dress is nice – especially the flutter sleeves, but very small! My daughter will turn 4 in three months, but size 4-6 is way too tight and small for her. Sadly, I am sending it back.
- New customer for life!：Excellent, very pretty – fits well. Not sift, different type if fabric than I was ready for, but still wonderful. Will definitely buy again.
- Dress is pretty but much smaller than indicated：The dress waist is a little high, but overall is cute and the fabric is a nice weight. I got several compliments wearing it. Love the royal blue color.
- Five Stars：Great quality for the price.
- Runs very small：This fits true to size, but I would imagine it is best for a more petite 3-4 year old as my 26 month old daughter fits it perfectly with just a little room to grow
- Beautiful Vintage Dress：I ordered this with a little hesitance. I wasn’t sure how this was going to fit….but it fit perfectly. I’m 5’4, on the heavier side at 175 and carry it in my hips and rear. There’s enough fabric to create a slimming effect. I received many compliments the night I wore this. I paired this with red wedges and a red flower hair tie. I even felt very pretty…..so it is absolutely worth the money. (I believe I paid $20.00 for the dress and $9.00 for the wedges.) Money well spent!
- Buy Big：This dress is so beautiful! I’m 5’4", about 110 lbs or so, and usually wear a size small. I wear a 32-A size bra, and have about a 28 or so inch waist. I ordered the small size, and it fit like a glove. It falls a few inches below my knees (I have a short torso with long legs compared to most women; not sure how that at impacts the length of this dress compared to most women, though I’m guessing it would be slightly shorter on most). The fabric is just slightly stretchy (but not a whole lot), just enough to keep me from feeling restricted in movement. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because the armholes are too small. They are quite tight under my armpits. Thankfully I can sew… I’m going to remove the binding around the holes with a seam ripper, cut the holes a bit bigger, then sew on new binding. That will make it PERFECT! 😀
- Perfection：Love it! My husband love it 2!
- Pretty dress but not good for anyone very busty：The pattern is lovely
- cute and true to size.：Very beautiful Capezio.
- Must have!：Super cute! Higher neckline than expected.
- Three Stars：I bought this dress for evening wear while travelling. It is a little flimsy and I’ll wear a slip with it, but it packs very well and shakes out ready to wear. A little low cut for me, but easy to wear a scarf with. I am 5’9" and it falls just below the knee, which I like. A short person it might be mid calf. When I took it out of the package, I thought I wouldn’t like the ruching on the sleeves, but when I put it on, it was fine.
- Perfect Size (after going a size up)：All together I have bought 3 of these for my 8 year old daughter in 3 different colours. She loves them and find that they are much easier and more comfortable than the separate leotard and skirt options. They wash well too. Beware of the sizing though. My daughter has jonly just turned 8, and is of average height and slim build and these fit her perfectly – within a few months she will need the next size up for sure – certainly well before she reaches the age of 10!
- Pretty from a Distance – Bad Material, Awkward Length：This dress is gorgeous and I’ve received so many compliments on it. However, after following the sizing chart, and ordering the recommended size, when the dress came it was huge! I had to use about 20 safety pins to make it fit and it looks great now, but I was bummed that the dress didn’t fit the way it was supposed to originally. Maybe I didn’t read the sizing carefully enough? Just know it’s made of stretchy material so it will stretch so possibly order a size down so the dress doesn’t drown you
- Very pleased with this：So cute. Got a lot of compliments! It was a little smaller than expected.
- Fit Almost everywhere but the bust so I gave it …：The bust line is way above the bust this is made way off deformed!!
- Adorable – great quality – my kid loves it – …：Sized up on purpose from reading reviews, fits nicely on a 3 yr old. I got the 4-6 size though. probably won’t fit in torso length as you get up to 6 years old
Moncler Jackets Cheap
- It’s big：Not a "pretty" cocktail dress but more like the bridesmaid dress you’ll never wear again…..
- This dress is amazing and I want to order it in every color：Love love love this little dress!!! Super clutch!!!
- Two Stars：fits snuggly
- I look matronly in this but If it were the right size I think it would be pretty. I can’t use it because I bought it …：The style of this dress is somewhat forgiving. The jersey fabric will stretch to fit. It’s a lovely dress. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it was a little small compared to my Jones of NY similar dress.
- Runs very small：My daughter looks great in this leotard. She looks like a little angel. We tie the skirt in a little "rose" bun on the side when the teacher wants her to wear ones without the skirts!
- 50/50? Problems, but also solutions：I ordered two sizes bigger than I am. In US size. It stil was too small.
- Black Capezio Girls 7-16 Leotard：After reading the numerous reviews that Capezio leotards run small, I bought the size up and it fits my daughter perfectly! My daughter wears a 3T (and I would have gotten her the 2T-4T size if wasn’t for all the reviews), so I got her the Small (4-6) and its the perfect size. And I think there’s enough room for her to wear it for a while. Hopefully she likes her ballet class and we’ll get a lot of wear out of it.
- Length mid-calf：Great and such good value.
- Two Stars：Crazy about my dress
- Good dress for work：I love it
- Looks lovely：Size says it will fit 2T-4T. My child is 2 and 1/2 and it was too small. She wears 3T clothing so I thought there would be room enough but there was not. Cute but too small
- Short waisted for a tall gal：Beautiful and it’s figure-flattering. Another 1950’s classic. This one looks like a Marilyn Monroe outfit.
- Awesome retro dress; dress it up with a petticoat!：I returned this product because it was way too big and the color was way off compared to what they show on here. Just so you know it is NOT a dark or maroon red it is a bright light cherry red like lipstick or apples on cartoons. I was very unhappy because I had something I wanted to wear with it some nail polish and lipstick in a darker close to maroon red. it was not that color when it came.I tried it on before returning it and it was way too big. I am usually an extra large or a 2x if it is asian sizes. I am a 42 in bust and a 36 in waist. But when I got the 2x it was too big for me. so order down on this one slightly. Otherwise I liked the dress and will likely order a different one some time in black but smaller next time.
- Five Stars：This is a great dress, unfortunately the large I bought is a bit too big. I read a few reviews before purchasing, but missed one that said "If you’re a size 10, I would recommend sizing down to a medium." I wish I has taken that advice. The dress fits okay, but because the material is stretchy it ends up feeling a bit loose. It doesn’t quite help that I’m a bit smaller chested (a 36B) and so I don’t fill out the top as much as would take to feel fitted. Other than that, I love the color, it is very close to as pictured, and is decently made. If not for it being a bit big, I would simply want to iron out the front folds near the bust before wearing it everywhere, but as it is I will probably exchange for a medium.
- Great little black dress!：LOVE the black xl but orded same size in navy/ polka was too tight:((
- It’s runs large. So if youre a sz 16 …：Not at all like the picture. I was very disappointed.
- Really cute dress but for a small chested woman!：This dress is so cute! I was pleasantly surprised to find that this dress is a little silky with some shine instead of regular cotton. Also, it arrived two weeks earlier than predicted. I got the blue dress with red cherries. I’m 5’10, and the length is perfect on me.
- Fit Perfectly：fit
- Love it：I received several comments about how beautiful it is.
- but I loved the overall look and design of the dress：I had to go to a bridal shower and the style was retro-chic. I researched on line for a while and read the reviews for this dress. It is very stretchy and form fitting on the top. I did put a peticoat undernealth it and was a HUGE hit at the shower. Every one loved it. Only thing I would mention is that the top is very form fitting, so be sure to pick the right size. I am a size 12 and bought a large are and it fit great. One of the reviews said it would fit a 12 or 14. I do not think the top would be comfortable for a size 14 person.
- Four Stars：Great quality and perfect fit.
- Four Stars：It was a perfect fit.
- Three Stars：I was very pleased with the dress and surprised at how nice it is for the quite reasonable price. The fabric and fit are better than good, and the style is extremely flattering to my curvy figure. It isn’t clingy, and I feel comfortable and attractive in it. Ladies of a certain age will understand when I say that I especially like the way the ruched sleeves cover my upper arms without being either tight or saggy and without making the dress uncomfortably hot. The neckline and the length of the dress are modest without looking matronly. The hem falls just to the bottom of my kneecap, and I’m 5"6. I’m a post-mastectomy reconstructed 36 C, and the attractive neckline lies smoothly without any embarrassing gaps to make me uncomfortable about whether it’s revealing more than I’d like to show.
- This dress is amazing and I want to order it in every color：ABSOLUTELY FAB-U-LOUS. AWE-SOME.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
- So. Very. Awesome!：This is a very pretty dress. It hangs nicely, and the fabric is thicker than I would have expected. My only issue with it is that it isn’t as fitted as I would have liked.
- Nice dress：Love this dress, Im a little short, so I will need to get it hemmed up but it does perfectly otherwise, I could not be happier!
- Sash in back of red and black floral dress：Awesome dress! I bought a petticoat to go under it too, and it is just… perfect. I opened it, tried it on, and my fiance asked me to wear it to dinner that night!I bought a medium based on their size chart [not the amazon universal one] and it’s perfect.my measurements are 36-39-42; and I’m 5’2”
- Five Stars：love it
- Four Stars：Looks exactly like it does in the photo and arrived way earlier than I expected!
- 2 dresses, 1 winner：Super cute dress ., good fabric material 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments55 of 60 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsYou should buy this dressByGracie’s Momon June 9, 2015Verified PurchaseLove this dress! I got it in the purple flowered and the black with red flowers. I ordered size XL, I usually take a 12 in dresses and it is a little roomy. I would guess the XL is close to a 14 in US sizing. It seems to be a cotton blend so I am hoping it will shrink a bit in the dryer. The fabric is light but not cheap feeling, was wrinkled upon delivery but easily ironed. Length is tea length on me, I am 5′ 8.5", it falls about 3 inches below my knee. Plenty of fabric in the skirt, if you’d like it to ‘poof’ out you’ll need a crinoline underneath. Great price, nice dress.
- Fits perfect, too cute：Bought this item for my niece, she loves it!!
- Beautiful Inexpensive Dress：It’s a nice dress but made for busty women. I ordered a medium and the top part fits me very loose, I’ll have to get it adjusted.The polka dots are big which I don’t really like (the image shown has tiny polka dots). Fabric is nice but gets wrinkly quite easily. Overall it’s a cute dress for the price.
Moncler Online Outlet
- Beautiful Leotard：I purchased this outit for my daughter. It arrived on time and fit perfectly. I’d recommend this product to anyone.
- Love it!：really cute. a little tight around my arms, but i wore it to my wedding shower and it was great. lots of compliments
- Great!：Tried the white cause the pink wasn’t available in this size. Pink is what my 5 yr. old usually wears. Very happy with the color and the fit. Love the extra lining on top so nothing shows through. Always happy with Capezio.
- nice：The dress is beautiful but for me is large.
- Three Stars：Great quality and perfect fit.
- Not the best it could have been：This is a pretty, lacy dress. It is VERY short waisted, but I was able to make it look good with a wide black belt. It has a side zip, which isn’t even necessary. I slipped the dress on over my head before I discovered the zipper haha. The hemline is even and about 2 inches below my knee – I’m 5′ 5" tall. Review by Diane, not Phillip.
- This dress fits beautifully, the little sleeves perch on my shoulders and …：Such a comfortable dress. Movable material, lovely cut, easy to iron, or hang dry. Drapes well, covers the sins of my belly.
- This dress makes you feel like a movie star：I ordered this dress and panicked afterward when I saw the estimated delivery date, but the dress arrived in about two weeks. I’m 5’5" and weigh about 145 and I ordered a medium (as always) and it fit me perfectly. My only disappointment was the length of the dress. It comes to the middle of my calf. I’m not sure if this is supposed to be knee-length or calf-length, but knee-length is what I need, so I will be getting the dress hemmed. However, this is purely an opinion! The dress is definitely beautiful and semi-formal. It is a little dressy for the occasion I was planning on using it for, but I’ll be saving the dress for another opportunity! The seller was very helpful and friendly, and easy to talk with about the product. The packaging was sealed and, though the dress is slightly wrinkled due to being packaged (which is expected), there are no marks or discolored areas on the dress. A great buy for the price!
- Five Stars：Love love loved it amazing lots of complements
- Three Stars：For the most part, this dress fit as I’d expected it to. For some reason I was expecting it to be at knee length and it’s a couple inches below- I’m 5’4". The color is as expected- a nice chocolate color, and the fabric is soft and not revealing (I was a little nervous about that). I think it’ll be a nice versatile addition to any wardrobe- you can dress it up or down.
- Three Stars：May not last a long time, but cute.
- Great dress!：longer and not as full as what is pictured.
- Very happy – Great dress at an awesome price!：I got a medium which sometimes can be a bit small on me, but after noticing the reviews say it was stretchy I took the risk. And it was totally worth it! This dress fits beautifully, the little sleeves perch on my shoulders and don’t ride up, the little bit of lace on the bottom edge of the skirt is a great detail. The material feels strong and substantial so it doesn’t look weird or bunch up at all. It really is the perfect dress for any occasion if you accessorize.
- great quality and thick material：Great quality but too tight across the bus tline. Ordered a larger size and it was still too tight, and I am a 36B.
- Beautiful Dress!：The hour glass figure I had a few years ago has blossomed into some sort of all day timer. It is difficult for me to find clothes that accommodates a triple D top half and and equally large bottom. This dress makes the most of my curves without looking like June was going to be busting out all over. There is just enough stretch in the fabric. I would normally go for a large, but went xl and it hugs in all the right place. It is hard to find a dress that is pretty and sexy without looking either matronly or tawdry. This dress finds that perfect middle ground.
- Five Stars：It fit perfectly, and the colour (purple) was beautiful.
- Adorable：Bought this dress to create a black kitty costume for my 4 year old. The skirt is pretty transparent but still adorable. The sleeves are awesome. They fluff out so they aren’t too tight like some I’ve bought in the past. Would definitely buy from here again.
- Four Stars：I love this dress. And it fits me perfectly!
- Great dress：Fit nicely. My chest is bigger than the rest so this dress still had slim fit look but flowing skirt. Love it and so did everyone else!!!
- Five Stars：Beautiful Dress!
- Very pretty：I am a size 14 dress, 5’9, curvy and wear a DDD cup. The material is great quality for the price and the length was fantastic (longer than usual)- however, the sleeves were not flattering on my frame. I looked about 20lbs heavier so I returned it. However, I imagine a thinner, petite frame would look beautiful in it.
- Marilyn Monroe style：I love it.Will buy another one but in a different color from this line. 😉
- It is pretty!：I was very pleased with the fit. Very comfortable too.
- so pretty!：Bought this item for my niece, she loves it!!
- Four Stars：Love, love this dress!
- High quality, but a little static-y：This outfit is exactly as pictured, and runs very true to size. Certainly cheaper then some of the dance stores we have visited lately.
- Its a beautiful dress! My 3 year old loves it：My daughter is not in dance but loves to pretend. I got this on sale and she is really thrilled with it. The fabric is substantial and can take a good stretching while she puts it on by herself, unlike the “play” versions that snag and tear. She didn’t care that there were no sequins and no glitter like the play versions have; she felt like a real dancer, she said. And the fabric is also very soft and breathable. I took away one star because I HATE to hand wash clothes. I should have noticed that before I bought, but overall I don’t regret the purchase. I do think that if I put it in a lingerie bag on the delicate cycle then laid it flat to dry it would probably be fine.
- Love this, but runs small!：I’m kind of glad this purchase didn’t work out – the product was ultimately WAY TOO SMALL and when it arrived, it was sealed in a bag but the fabric on the sleeves had small pulls. It’s very cute and soft in a beautiful pink, my advice would be to order the larger size. Just didn’t work out for us.
- Five Stars：This dress is very short waisted; and the rusching on the sleeves is very over done for the style of dress. Though the description stated such, in real life, it did not look like the picture and those aspects were too extreme.The fabric is pretty and the neckline is flattering; but the exteme short waisted quality negatively affects the line of the skirt. I am a true medium, but the dress was rather tight, and, as stated, way too short waisted, even if it was worn by a petite person.
- Five Stars：Great dress!
- Very nice dress!：beautiful dress. love this pretty dress. i like the way it fits on me I am 5ft 5 inches 150 pounds i fit perfectly
- Such a comfortable dress. Movable material：what a wonderful dress for a wonderful price. I could not have found this anywhere in the stores and for the price. It was a steel. I am a plus size woman and I am always afraid the dresses wont fit. Well this time I took my chance and to my surprise I was shocked. It not only fit nicely, but I looked lovely in it. My family gave lots of wow’s and now I am looking to shop for me.
Moncler Jacket Men
- Super buy for summer dress：The material is soft. The dress is very pretty. I just need to order a size larger. I ordered the size larger and it fits. I took the small one to a friend and she’s going to shorten it to make that one fit. Then I will have two gorgeous dresses. Thank you so much
- What size would you order???：My dress was beautiful and all but I felt it a little tight around my chest area. Nothing major but great over all and I recieved good comments. Thank you for a great job! -Jessica R.
- Good… Could have been better：I was pleasantly surprised at the fit, quality and drape of this beautiful sapphire dress! Though the front dips a bit low for the college graduation I plan to wear it to this spring, it will be easily remedied with a small snap closure, as I usually have to do with wrap necklines like this.
- Nice dress but not what I’m looking for.：Pretty dress. Ordered size 2, I’m 5′, 100lb, it was WAY too big, so I gave it to my sister. She’s the same height but about twenty pounds heavier. It fit her like a glove, and she wore it for Christmas with black pumps and pearls.
- Adorable：A bit see through, but very cute, and fits well. My daughter wears 18-24 month clothes, and the toddler size dress fits just fine.
- Nice dress – sizing at least 2 -4 sizes smaller than normal.：It is okay. The material is a matte cheap looking fabric. Runs a little small in the arm openings. Received it wrinkled beyond belief. Had to get the wrinkles professionally removed. Wouldn’t pay $30 in the store for it.
- Five Stars：People said it was beautiful and went well with my shoes. Loved the outfit and compliments
- Sizing is off：The dress fits beautifully.
Discount Moncler Jackets
- Don’t do it.：I’m a traditional XL size with a small bust. This fit PERFECTLY!! So beyond cute, I love it.
- Great dress!：I am 5’3 weigh 136 and wear size 8-10. I ordered a medium and it fit very snug in the top section. I decided to order a large and fits perfect. So order a size larger. It is a beautiful red color and is a heavy type material but feels good. I plan on wearing it with a soft retro petticoat and nude heels.
- Five Stars：Love this
- Love this dress：Smelled badly, was too tight for my liking. Returned it, but you might have better luck.
- Pretty But Tight：I’m kind of glad this purchase didn’t work out – the product was ultimately WAY TOO SMALL and when it arrived, it was sealed in a bag but the fabric on the sleeves had small pulls. It’s very cute and soft in a beautiful pink, my advice would be to order the larger size. Just didn’t work out for us.
- Wonderful dress：Perfect fit….Love it.
- Four Stars：I was actually surprised it was in stock and it shipped very quickly which was a plus. The dress is beautiful and once I get it pressed im sure it will make for an exceptional piece. It’s very soft and not as thin as it was described by other reviewers. The dress is very pretty. I ordered directly from AceVog and will certainly order again. This is a beautiful inexpensive.
- Great buy：My daughter wears a size 4T (sometimes 5T) and the 4-6 size fit perfectly. She loves this leotard and the fact that it comes with a skirt.