Skip to content
Moncler Store Nyc
- Child is growing up fast. What fits just right …：My daughter is a very small 19 month old. I was worried when I purchased this that she would drown in it. However, after reading reviews on how small it ran I decided to give it a try. I purchased the toddler size and while it is a little bit big it isn’t as bad as I expected. It does tend to stretch out after she wears it for a bit but it shrinks back up after a wash.My biggest problem with this outfit is snags. My daughter wore it one time and the skirt was already full of snags. I have no idea how but she’s a toddler and is all over the place.
- We really liked this product although it has two issues：All together I have bought 3 of these for my 8 year old daughter in 3 different colours. She loves them and find that they are much easier and more comfortable than the separate leotard and skirt options. They wash well too. Beware of the sizing though. My daughter has jonly just turned 8, and is of average height and slim build and these fit her perfectly – within a few months she will need the next size up for sure – certainly well before she reaches the age of 10!
- Four Stars：Returning for two reason: the size purchased fit large for me, and the style & color were different than I pictured. There is excessive seamed gathering down the length of the 3/4 sleeve that is more than I find appealing, and the overall gathering in this style make it look boxy on a short frame. That’s just personal opinion. The color on my monitor is a different shade of dark blue than what came. Navy blues are so different so it’s hard to really gauge color on a monitor. Mostly, returning because of size. Overall, the quality is good. One caution for ordering: Some colors and some size are NOT Free Returns so check that out carefully if you are a Prime Member.
- Amazing♡：It came before the delivery date and fits wonderfully. Very pleased.
- BEAUTIFUL：I returned this as it was too sheer for my liking and the fit wasn’t as I expected. It runs a bit small. Order the next size up, especially if you are well endowed!
- nice but small：My favorite dance leotard. This is the third size I’ve purchased for my daughter as she’s grown… she loves the skirt, and the sleeves are incredibly cute.
- Very cute and girly without being pink: ) My …：Well made and fit perfectly. Would have preferred the pink, but the black still looked very cute on my 3 y/o.
- One Star：My wife bought this product. She is very happy with her purchase!
- i love it：I had to go to a bridal shower and the style was retro-chic. I researched on line for a while and read the reviews for this dress. It is very stretchy and form fitting on the top. I did put a peticoat undernealth it and was a HUGE hit at the shower. Every one loved it. Only thing I would mention is that the top is very form fitting, so be sure to pick the right size. I am a size 12 and bought a large are and it fit great. One of the reviews said it would fit a 12 or 14. I do not think the top would be comfortable for a size 14 person.
- Red polka dot vintage dress：Love it!!!!
- Excellent dress. Its exactly as it looks and fit …：I love the fit & the dress
- Wife loved it：It fits as expected. Very beautiful!
- Love this dress：Wish the skirt was a little longer so that it could twirl better. Otherwise, very happy with the dress.
- My Bridesmaid Dress!：I’m not sure if I received the same dress as everyone else because mine didn’t look like the picture. The pic shows a short sleeve but mine hardly had any sleeves at all- looked closer to a tank top. Also the bottom skirt has a seam down the center which is an unusual spot. It made a fold when I wore it. Decided to return. I took a picture of the dress but not able to post it.
- Great!：This is an adorable summer dress. Classy and enough retro that it gets a double take… plus it’s flattering! Will be ordering other colors and prints.
- good fit and very pretty：May not last a long time, but cute.
- cool dress just not the correct one i ordered：Just too long for me but I still like it
- Child is growing up fast. What fits just right …：I ordered these for my daughters, they wash up well and are more durable than most leotards plus they are super cute!
- Fabric is cotton and dress is comfortable. I feel like a lady in this dress：The dress came faster than I thought& fits great!!!!! I so loved the look…
- I like the fabric：This is my new favorite dress!!!
- Five Stars：Great dress!
- Grab and Wear：I purchased this dress for a cocktail party and was very unhappy with the quality. It looks great in the picture but was so unhappy with the material and craftsmanship that I didn’t even try it on.
- An adorable summer go-to：I was somewhat disappointed in this dress. It’s just too tight around the breast. I read other articles that said women with my breast size 36 fit in the Medium perfect. Not me and unfortunately I will be leaving on vacation and I don’t have time to order another one, so I will have to give this to somebody in smaller bus size.
- Beautiful：Fits my two and a half year old girl perfectly…and should last a while. My daughter loved it from the moment she tried it on.
- Great dress & it Arrived 2 weeks early!：Beautiful dress, got many compliments on it, Got it on time, fit like expected and can’t wait to wear it again
- Five Stars：Love love love this dress
- One Star：Beautiful quality dress. Fits like a glove.
- Five Stars：Fits great looks really good on my granddaughter.
- GREAT!：Love, Love,Love my dress.
- Fit my three year old great with room to grow：beautiful, well made, but runs small. my girl is a medium size 3 yr old and this dress just fits with little room to grow
- This dress makes you feel like a movie star：This dress came in a little more spring green than i expected. I noticed that the top comes up decently high and feels a little bit awkward in the chest area. I’m am average in the bust catagory, but I found it awkward fitting.
- Great：This dress is adorable. The fabric is stretchy so it seems to run a little big, but love it.
- nice but small：This dress is great for my daughter’s first dance class. She loves it. However, the skirt tends to be really static-y and clings to her legs.
- Then again, maybe not：great material, easy to iron. Large fits like a U.S. size 10. the arm holes were somewhat small for my meatier arms but it still looked great. sometimes fashion comes with a little discomfort!
- Five Stars：My daughter loves it!
- Not what I expected：it was a perfect fit and extremely comfortable. just wish it was made of a material that would not wrinkle…but I was careful to sit and it stayed for the entire evening in great condition
- Summer time and easy breezy：I love this dress! It fits perfectly. I also bought a petticoat to wear with it. I bought the Navy Small and am very happy with this purchase
- beautiful dress：It works for my wife
- My favorites!：My daughter is only 3 and it fits snug, the material is great and the cut looks nice. I will be ordering this in tr larger size soon.
- I wore it to a formal evening wedding and EVERYONE LOVED IT. I always go by measurements and the …：I get compliments on this dress all the time. I’m 5’7", about 150 pounds. Dress fits great. It’s a little thick and heavy as far as the fabric is concerned especially living in a humid location. So I usually wear this to work which is air conditioned and not to outdoor events.
Moncler On Line
- Five Stars：Not at all what i was expecting. The material is good but it’s really unflattering if you habe a tiny waist and a large hip size. Brings definite attention to love handles. I got this dress because i liked the look of the bust in the picture but that is not how it looks in the mirror. The arm holes are a little narrow but it’s a little stretchy so it isn’t too bad but being a big girl with large arms i feel like this dress only accentuates my worst places. So…Cons: The fit is a little tight. Emphasizes love handles and bulky arms. Weird seam down the very front of the skirt, down the middle.Pros: the material is stretchy and still kind of comfy.
- Great material and style just wish there was accurate sizing：My daughter is a fairly tall and skinny 4 year old. This fits perfectly. It is good for immediate use. Not much to grow into without it hurting or pulling her shoulders. Cute design and good quality. It might or might not fit a normal or tall 5 or 6 year old = would be too short.
- FLANNEL!!!：GORGEOUS! Many, many compliments! Especially from the men!
- Five Stars：👍👍
- It fit perfectly not too long or too short I would of like it if it had longer sleeves but I’ll be …：What a pretty dress! I bought this dress for my seventeen year old granddaughter. We are so pleased. This dress is well made and the fabric is really more like thick satin than thin cotton or poly blend. The heavy fabric allows the dress to hang beautifully and looks as if it will resist wrinkles. The satin fabric also adds to the dressiness of this sweet dress.
- Great ballet dress, but runs a bit small：I fits my daughter (4 years and 3 months old) perfect. She loves it. Will buy more of Capezio products in the future.
- … I went to in August and it was so perfect. I was so pleased with the fit and …：Still waiting for my Vintage Women’s 50s Rockabilly Tutu Skirt Petticoat Black(L)Sold by: Paul Jones Clothing to go with this. This dress is still beautiful even with out the skirt. So happy I bought it. Thank you it’s perfect
- Five Stars：The black Capezio fit well but this white one is much larger.
Moncler Bullet Proof Vest
- Kind of looked like a scuba suit：It is very pretty. It is a little longer than I originally expected so I feel like I am going to church in it.. The bust is low cut so have a tank to wear under it.
- Amazing dress for the price!：This dress is fine color is nice, but if I were to order again I would order one size up.
- Love this dress：It is a nice dress, but it wrinkles so easily. I wish it was made with a different material.
- Ordered the Med for my daughter (5’9″) size 6. …：Truly perfect fit. I love it.
- 5 star：Lovely dress. Fits perfect
- Four Stars：Love the product
- Perfect fit：I loved this dress from the moment i saw it online, i listened to some reviewers and bought a petitcoat that was so ugly (wrote a review about)The dress on its own is beautiful on me. Fabric is so nice.However i hated the ironing or the folds on the chest. They were ironed or perhaps the sewing was unprofessional. No matter what i do, it stays bent in a weird way. I will try to find a solution for it. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments8 of 11 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsFlattering AND comfortable? Yes, please!ByAmazon Customeron February 22, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseThis dress is seriously awesome. I was browsing around, looking for a dress for an upcoming event. I’m heavier right now than I’d like to be, so I was looking for something that would be forgiving while still looking great.This dress is it!The fabric is sturdy yet stretchy; it’s comfortable but supportive in the right places; the overall effect is slimming and flattering. The bustline is a nice happy medium as well- modest enough and well structured. I didn’t feel like I was going to fall out- and I can wear a regular bra with it, and just pin the straps under a bit if needed. (BTW, I’m 5′ 7", 38D, 36 in waist, 43 in hips at the moment.)The dress looks nice without a petticoat, so I can wear it for everday/date nights. I did order a 26" petti to fluff out the skirt for my event. (The skirt is full enough that I felt like twirling like a little girl… hehee)
- Excellent, very pretty – fits well：Love this dress! Needed a dress for a wedding (like many others who reviewed :), and decided to gamble on this dress. It is perfect! Not part of the wedding party but a relative, I expect I’ll be in family pics. Didn’t want to stand out wearing a loud print. Wanted a solid, classic party dress. I’m early 50’s and not ready for the purple polyester pantsuit yet but also not wanting a cutesy babydoll dress that works on a 20 year old. This dress fit the bill perfectly. (Good for any age really. Depends on how you accessorize.) Got the navy (to blend with family color scheme) and it is a true navy – not royal or so dark it looks black type navy. True navy. The material is stretchy as people say and holds its shape well. Even holds me in a little around the middle. I am 5’2" and 135-138 lbs., chest size 34-36D. The small fits absolutely perfectly! The length is even okay (below knee) and looks great with heels. The flared skirt is just the right amount. I don’t plan to wear a crinoline underneath but one could if desired. It lays just right without it and doesn’t make me look hippy as I had feared. The spin for dancing is okay too – spins beautifully while still maintaining modesty. There is a little crinoline below the hem as pictured – adds that party look I wanted. I have no complaints to offer. Delivery was fast. Thinking of getting a black one too. Thanks, MUXXN.
Moncler Bomber Jacket
- Five Stars：Perfect
- Pretty dress：I would have LOVED this dress if the bust would have fit. I did my measurements and ordered the dress according to the size chart – the waist and hips fit but my bust was too large This dress is GORGEOUS and I would have totally kept it if it fit.
- PRETTY DRESS, BUT….：Better than expected
- but you might have better luck.：I wear size 4 but the medium size dress I ordered was too small.
- Five Stars：Fits well
- Five Stars：Beautiful
- Not Great on me.：I love this dress! I have been looking for something like this for a long time and can’t believe I finally found it so easily here! I usually wear a size 2 petite. The smallest size this dress comes in is 4, so I took a chance, and it fits perfectly. It is very flattering. It is long as others have mentioned. I am only 5′ 0" and will need to have about 13 inches removed to have it come to the middle of my knee, but I am happy to do that especially considering the price of the dress. I can’t wait to wear it!
- perfect：Perfect for ballet. Washes nicely and fits well. Love the skirt which is hard to find on big sizes.
Moncler Men Coat
- Good dress for work：I love it
- Looks lovely：Size says it will fit 2T-4T. My child is 2 and 1/2 and it was too small. She wears 3T clothing so I thought there would be room enough but there was not. Cute but too small
- Top is see through. No extra fabric to conceal …：The small fits my tall 3 year old but just about! Otherwise it’s beautiful quality and the flutter sleeves are very pretty.
- It’s ok for the price but it does wrinkle very easily.：I love it.Will buy another one but in a different color from this line. 😉
- Five Stars：I bought this dress to accompany a friend to a wedding. It was phenomenal. As someone who is top heavy it is increasingly difficult to find a dress that fits the bodice comfortably, look spectacular and is not too revealing. The length was perfect, hitting a little below the knee for my 5ft 9 inch frame. Based on other reviews I bought an XL but would probably have been fine with a L since I did have some room. For a little oomph I bought a petticoat underskirt but the dress would have still been beautiful without it. I will be getting this style in other colors because the look is so versatile. I also added a black belt for added flare. You wont be disappointed with this dress no matter how you wear it.
- Not Beige, Light Coral：Love it! Perfect!
- One of the best purchases I’ve made this year!：I was somewhat disappointed in this dress. It’s just too tight around the breast. I read other articles that said women with my breast size 36 fit in the Medium perfect. Not me and unfortunately I will be leaving on vacation and I don’t have time to order another one, so I will have to give this to somebody in smaller bus size.
- Good quality fabric and wonderful color：Lovely
- Perfect Size (after going a size up)：After reading the numerous reviews that Capezio leotards run small, I bought the size up and it fits my daughter perfectly! My daughter wears a 3T (and I would have gotten her the 2T-4T size if wasn’t for all the reviews), so I got her the Small (4-6) and its the perfect size. And I think there’s enough room for her to wear it for a while. Hopefully she likes her ballet class and we’ll get a lot of wear out of it.
- I was extremely comfortable all night：Nice Dress fit great i love it
- don’t waste your money and time!!!!!!：I am very pleased.
- One Star：I would have given this 5 stars but the sizing was a little off due to the level of stretch. I am 5’2" and about 220 (don’t judge) I order a 16 based on the size chart provided and it fit ok but I could have easily gotten away with the 14. Other than that, it is extremely flattering and comfortable.
- Great purchase!：BEAUTIFUL
- Runs small!：Got these for my step daughters for my wedding. The fit as expected back a little tight if you have a wide back.
- nice：Wore this dress with a petticoat and I felt sexy!! Washes nice and hung up! Did not put in dryer . Color was forest green and nice!
- Four Stars：Beautiful color and has a comfortable fit!
- One Star：Somewhat tight on my two year old. But very pretty – she loves it.
- Very Cute!：Very cute. Am pleased with purchase, but would agree with other reviewers that said that it runs small. My daughter is turning 4 (we purchased it for her 4th birthday), and it fits perfectly. She wears a 5T.
- Dance Leotard：Very nice overall, true size, nice quAlity, come with a tank attached to it, just perfect. Comfortable and fresh, my girl love it!
- Five Stars：Don’t have any other word to say’.the other clothes are much more expensive than the money I saved on this dress. I thought it was a good deal, it’s not, don’t buy this. At least this red color.
- Five Stars：I have been looking for a dress like this for so long. I am in band and if we choose to wear a dress or skirt it has to be at least down to your knee. I’m 5’9" so this can be quite difficult, but this dress is great and comes down to the middle/bottom of my knee. I love the style of this dress and it looks very well made. My mom was actually the one to order it and she ordered my normal size which is a size 4 and it fits great. I would suggest ordering your normal size. The material is stretchy and fits comfortably. The cap sleeves look great and I can’t wait to wear this dress to all kinds of occasions for many years to come.
- Three Stars：My mom loves it a lot
- One of the best purchases I’ve made this year!：If you order a dress that is $20, don’t cross your fingers and hope it looks like a million bucks! I just don’t seem to learn. The dress did not feel/look like anything on the computer. It is truly a 50’s dress—dawdy and drab:( but it is too much work to send it back. So I am keeping it as a reminder to think twice next time. If it is took good to be true, it probably is just that: too good to be true.
- I love it!：Cute dress good for price but bust is a bit small to size.
Moncler Coats Women
- Well-made but too long：I returned the dress. The material was thin – not see-through like some have said, but thin. The fit was for a thinner girl than I am – the size 12 fit accurately, but was not a good look for me. I am busty. Also, I thought the length was awkward. I am 5’7" and it fell about 2 inches below my knee. Just overall not a good look for my body. If you’re thin and extra-tall, perfect for you!
- Nice dress overall：Fabric and material quality was fine. Size was too small although it was labeled a large.
- What an awesome dress!：Received the dress yesterday, and although it fits throughout the top, it was really long & is now being altered. I’m about 5’4, small frame & I bought a 6. The model must have been considerably taller than me, because it was hitting me mid-calf, rather than how it looks on the model- around knee length. Very unflattering. Other than that, it’s a nice dress. I wouldn’t have purchased it if I tried it on, but I think I’ll like it better when it fits. If you’re on the shorter side, you might want to make note of this. I rated the sizing as runs somewhat large, but that’s only for the length.
- Five Stars：The material has a nice stretch, but its pretty thick so I dont have to worry about it failing. Nicely sewn it is wonderful, I am actually looking into purchasing a second.
- Love：Too small. Went buy size guide and still didn’t fit.
- comfortable meets sexy：I bought this in a size 14 based upon the reviews, but it was a tad loose. The dress itself was lovely, though the fabric is a tad thin. It was the length that had me slack jawed. I am 5’10 and this came down to my mid calves. I thought it not a flattering look. So back it went.
- Four Stars：Beautiful
- Buy this dress：Love it! My husband love it 2!
- Beautiful Vintage Dress：Word of warning with the red plaid dress – it looks nothing like the picture. First, the material is flannel with a synthetic lining. Very heavy and ugly fabric. It also had a V-neck and a very narrow sash. If you are still interested in this dress, I would size down as well. The medium was too big, and I’m not a small medium.
- Sizing is way off：I purchased a small instead of an 6x but it was a lot smaller than expected. It’s an adorable leotard and the ruffled sleeves r the cutest. Make sure u get 1.5-2 sizes bigger esp if ur girl is in the 5-7 age range
- Better than expected：very nice dress and good fabric quality.
- Buy Big：Shipped very quickly and fits great! It’s adorable and I get lots of compliments on it!
- Get size up! Very comfy and beautiful!：I love this leotards! This is the second leo I have bought from Capezio and I really love it just as I did the other one. They are very nicely made and last through many washes. Definitely recommend!
- Meh.：Image vs reality: The first thing I noticed was that the dress was a bright cherry red instead of the darker red in the image. There is also a seam that runs right down the center front from the waist to the bottom, which I couldn’t see in the image and looks a bit odd. It was fairly wrinkled from being packaged, but I would suspect those would come out if you hung it in the bathroom while taking a shower.Material: The material is soft and very stretchy (almost too stretchy for this style?) and the tag says Rayon 65%, Cotton 30%, and Spandex 5%. The care instructions on the other tag state: wash by hand, do not put in dryer, no chlorine rinse, hang out to dry, recommend dry cleaning. There is also about 5" of netting-like material (same as like a petticoat) at the bottom, which looks cute.Fit: I’m 5’3" and measure 39" 32" 41". After looking at the sizing information in the description, I decided to get the X-Large. When I tried it on, the waist fit almost perfectly, the bust was just slightly too large for me and the length came down to mid calf, so I think (given my measurements) the sizing description was pretty spot on and it fit well as expected.Quality: The material just seems too stretchy for this style of dress–almost like a bathing suit, and made me feel like it could easily be stretched out of shape. The zipper worked fine but it was one of those dainty styles that I could see breaking quickly. My biggest is the stitch quality. Normally, I’d never notice something like that, but it’s like they made the dress, had someone 4 sizes bigger try it on and stretch it out, and then shipped it; the seams look like they were stressed too much. I also found a lot of stray threads and some careless thread jumbles all over.I’ll be returning it and looking for something better.
- Even cuter on!!：I really liked it
- DEEP Purple：Well done, well done indeed.
Moncler Vest Men
- Great choice：Fits perfectly on my 3 1/2 year old that wears size 3T clothing normally. Definitely runs on the small side.
- This dress is a great deal!：Love it. !
- Cute but pricey：Great little outfit! Great quality and so very cute. Took advice from other reviews and bought a larger size. I bought a 4-6 for my three yea old who is an average three year old in size…and it fits perfectly!
- B+：Perfect! Super excited to wear this dress for my son’s birthday and sisters bridal shower!
- Five Stars：Nice dress
- Three Stars：The dress came relatively fast and fit great. My only complaint would be the dress is super long. Im 5’5 and it almost reaches my ankles. Nothing a few slight alterations can’t fix!
- I love it! Fits so perfect!：I liked it a lot
- I received a lot of comments on how pretty it is：This was shorter than I expected. Other than that, fits great and very flattering.
- Wow!：Live this dress it is beautiful
- Really pretty dress：I’m average height (5’4") and slender (110lbs) and this dress looked AWFUL on me. It fit my bust okay but the rest of it hung down way too low, almost to my mid-calves, and it clung to every curve in the least flattering way possible. If you’re really tall and have no body fat I could see this being a decent dress, but personally I’m returning it.
- Four Stars：This is adorable! It is more sleeve-less than a cap-sleeve. The fabric wrinkles and creases reeeeally easy. It is super stretchy but the material is thick and it hides flaws.
- Five Stars：very nice dress and good fabric quality.
- A bit larger than stated. Not too difficult to …：Seriously – I bought this dress as a throwaway. At 20 something dollars, I had zero expectations. Instead, I received a fairly well-made dress that fits great, has a nice stretch and is a beautiful color. Not only will it NOT be thrown away after the event I ordered it for, it will become a go-to dress for me.
- Very cheap quality：It is to small and if you have a bigger bust this dress does not really work.
- This skirt poor hygroscopicity, wearing have hot feeling：PERFECT
- cute and true to size.：Adorable dance leotard bought for my 3 year old
- The fabric was fabulous and it would have been a great dress!：Super cute, fit pretty much as expected. The only thing is the fabric is a bit heavy for summer in Texas, but no big deal! Just means no wearing it outside for long periods until it cools off. Great quality and great price.
- Five Stars：It’s fine
- Great for travel – easy packing, no wrinkling!：Love this Dress!! Excellent Quality… perfect fit! Great price!
- Five Stars：Love love this dress!!! The material is stretchy and extremely comfortable I could had easily had gotten the Large! But I just had this one altered. Not a fan of the seam placement in the front but its ok. The only disappointment in the dress was how extremely wrinkled it came! I have a professional steamer did that 2 times and ironed it…still wrinkles! Had to take it to a cleaner and have it pressed! I understand that things get wrinkled in shipping etc but these were some serious wrinkles that took a much bigger hotter iron than what I have! Good thing I ordered it early enough before my event!
- A great dress at a great price!：I LOVE this dress…but… I am almost 6′ and the waist, sadly, is about two inches too high. I don’t care…I will wear it anyway!
- Awesome retro dress; dress it up with a petticoat!：Love it…but isa bit big
- Smaller than expected but great quality：Beautiful dress, but too small. I’ll be returning
- I was hoping for s nice tea length dres but this falls awkwardly at my …：So I was a little wary about ordering this dress because of the mixed designs and sizing charts, but I took a chance on it because of the price. I ordered the smart black dress in an XXL, and it fits like a glove. I love it!! Usually when I order from sellers based in China I have to order two, or even three sizes, up but since the XXL was the largest size I went with it. I typically wear a 16/18 or 16w in dresses and my measurements are 45/37/45, just so you have a reference. The style is flattering and classy and the material has a bit of stretch so it is comfortable too.The only problem I encountered was that the included belt was waaaay small. It was definitely not the size of the dress. I contacted the seller about the size issue and they responded very promptly and gave me a partial refund.In summary, if you are on the fence about this dress, give it a go! It’s the perfect little black dress, and you just can’t beat the price.
- Nice shopping experience：I love this and love wearing it. I’ll wear it church on Sunday morning
- great dress!：Using the size chart and reviewers statements, I chose the size small. It fits me perfectly. I usually have to buy a petite to get the bust darts in the right place, but really it’s a perfect fit. The neckline is fairly modest as it does not gap. I could wear this to work and not have to worry about showing anything.Measurements: 5’1", approximately 120-130 lbs. With clothing on, I measure overbust/fullest: 35.5", underbust:29.5" waist: 27.5" hips: 37" Bra size 30E/F or 32DD/EThe white with black polka dots is creamy without being cream or ivory- not bright white. Nice, heavy material that is slightly wrinkled from packaging, but should iron up nicely. Tag doesn’t have size markings on it. This is not lined. As others have pointed out, there is a seam down the center front of the skirt- but I don’t think it detracts from the dress at all. This can be worn with or without a petticoat. I purchased separately a"rockabilly" petti off of Amazon.I think I’m going to order another color!
- I got a large for my daughter its a little …：Absolute adorable and fits nicely! Only thing, do get true to size. I got a size up and was big around the top, breast and back. because I have a full behind and hip I wanted to be sure it fell nicely around my curves, which is does. Get it. You wont be dissapointed
- Five Stars：Love it! Fit well – looks great!
- Classic Beauty：Too small up top
- Very happy!：It did not fit. It was too small. If your busty this dress is not for you.
- Overall I like this dress but I have a few comments：Cute dress, just a bit too big
- Zipper sticks, but fits great!：Beautiful dress! Neck line is a little wide but I think I’m the only one who notices. Absolutely love it!!!
Moncler Jackets Uk
- Four Stars：I love this dress. It fits perfect. I’m a big lady and wear a size 16, I got the dress in a large and it fits perfectly. It’s not tight at all.
- What size would you order???：The dress doesn’t have quite as much "give" as other reviews led me to believe. The material is very thin, you get what you pay for, but completely acceptable for a nice inexpensive dress.
- Bigger than I thought：This dress fabric has a lot of give. If you are between sizes GO DOWN not up. I’ll be returning it. I look matronly in this but If it were the right size I think it would be pretty. I can’t use it because I bought it for an event and by the time I get the right size it will be too late
- Five Stars：I would give this 10 stars if I could. It is breathtakingly beautiful and I love it. The fabric is thick but gives and is very well made. I plan on getting more in the other colors. I literally have been stopped several times in public wearing this dress and have received loads of compliments. I love it!
- Magic!：Super fit, very flattering received many compliments on the dress. The material is a perfect weight for a summer dress.
- Happy with fit and style but not color.：I absolutely love this dress. I got so many compliments on it. Take the time to read the Comments to be sure you order the correct size. The dress definitely has some stretch to it. Of course it was wrinkled when it arrived, but the fabric irons up beautifully. I used a pressing cloth when I ironed it to make sure I didn’t add shine to it, or accidentally burn the tulle at the bottom of the dress. I did purchase a petticoat to wear under it, and I am so glad I did. I bought a rose one and a black one. I decided to go with the black petticoat, to tie in the zebra print belt and shoes. I tried to show the dress, petticoat and shoes in the pictures, but I am not the best at taking selfies! The dress is great by itself, but it is spectacular with the petticoat. This is an excellent buy for an absolutely marvelous dress!!! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments30 of 32 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsDon’t think.. Just buy it…ByDKon May 17, 2015Size: LargeColor: RedVerified PurchaseI was so worried to buy a dress online but after reading many reviews I decided to order it. I ordered it in red for my graduation party and this is the best option I chose. I am 5’7" and 168 lbs with measurements 37- 30-38 inches. I ordered size L. The material is very stretchy so don’t worry even if you order a size less. With a petticoat, it gives a fuller look. I wore it with a black underskirt, black cardigan and black& gold belt over it to cover up my arms. Overall I received so many compliments for my dress. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments25 of 26 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsBeautiful and elegantByshanion January 9, 2015Size: XX-LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseIt just arrived today and I love it! I ordered one size larger than my normal size due to my bust size. It still fits well. I can’t wait to wear it! I wish they offered more colors.
- Runs small for 6-8：Perfect for a my little niece’s 1st ballerina outfit! Good quality and was exactly as I expected it to be!
- Great dress：Needed a dress for my sons baptism that was nice for church but easy for breast feeding. This was it. The purple is deep, and kind of shiny. Very strechy fabric. Fit me perfect. I’m 5’8" and it hit me right at mid knee. I usually wear a 12 and ordered a 12 and it fits perfect. Except dress for the price. Came wrinkled, but I wet it lightly and threw it in the dryer and all the wrinkles came out.
Moncler Weste Damen
- Another happy customer：My daughter of 5 years loves the dress and wears it for her ballet class. Since she’s quit short of her age, it fits her well. So i guess, it was a big help that I read few reviews before placing the order.
- Four Stars：I bought this in a size 14 based upon the reviews, but it was a tad loose. The dress itself was lovely, though the fabric is a tad thin. It was the length that had me slack jawed. I am 5’10 and this came down to my mid calves. I thought it not a flattering look. So back it went.
- The material has a nice stretch, but its pretty thick so I dont …：Great dreat soooo happy
- Capezio Dance Wear：Fits my 4 year old just right and she weighs 33lbs. It maintains it black color after washing many times, also.
- CatLadyLand fan.：I am 5’10" and an evenly proportioned 210 lbs, with a 40DD chest. I really like the color and stretch to this dress, but I had issues with three main things. First, the chest of the dress starts too high and thus ends too high on the torso. Secondly, the flair of the dress at the hips was a bit more than I expected. I will say that I’d rather have more flair than not enough, but it kind of felt like the dress was clinging for dear life on the top and running away from the bottom half. Finally, what makes this dress unwearable for me is how tight the back of the arms are. It is a cap sleeve so I was thinking that I shouldn’t have an issue with it, but the give in the sleeve is not the best. I’m going to return it.
- Not flutter-sleeve but camisole.top. Fit is good.：I ordered three of these (2 black and 1 pink) for my daughter’s dance class. They fit well as just one-piece, and I love how the skirt is lower in the back. I will be buying more of this same leotard when she outgrows the ones she has now.
- I love this dress：It came before the delivery date and fits wonderfully. Very pleased.
- Four Stars：My daughter is three and about 50th percentile for height and weight when she goes to the doctor and this fit her perfect. and of course it is absolutely adorable
Moncler Field Jacket
- I didn’t think the dress would look as good as it does on：I bought this dress for my college graduation. My graduation regalia was Kelly green so the royal blue color of the dress went really great with it. The only thing I did not like about this dress was its length. I am 5 ft 3 and this dress reached to about halfway down my leg. I would love this dress if it went to my knees, but it is such a nice dress that I am thinking that I actually might take it into a tailor and get the hem shortened. I am 115 and don’t have much access fat so that was good because the way the material is–sheer enough that if you have a bit of fat on your stomach region it will show in this dress. Also, you might need a safety pin to keep the front together to avoid your bra from showing.
- So beautiful, felt like a little girl again：nice dress, way too small…
- Four Stars：I got the red one. The color is a little different from the one in the image. Its more like vermilion red. I front is too deep for me. So, a Islip is a must. Also, an in-skirt is a must. But when I wore t I got lots of compliments. Its very comfy and looks classy which is difficult combination to get. Hence would take away only one star.
- great：Can’t wait to wear this outfit.
- This is so beautiful. I got so so many compliments：This dress is only okay. It fits ok, but there’s something too simple about it. And it looks rather wrinkled even after ironing.
- Great ballet dress, but runs a bit small：Fits well
- Not the same color.：Fits true to size…I’m 5’7" and weigh 155…very glad i ordered a large. Very flattering fit. I was happy that the top has enough coverage and the ability to wear a normal bra. Very satisfied with this purchase!
- Nice dress, it looked a bit dressier on a …：Lovely dress. Hangs well, feels heavy. It’s really well-made for the price! It does have a small crinoline peeking out under the skirt. I wanted to love it. Unfortunately the "burgundy" color is really a bright cherry red. And the second strike against it was it’s hand-wash. Dry clean recommended. So it’s going back.
- Five Stars：perfect
- GREAT DRESS：This is good for people with long torsos and necks. I’m going to end up pulling the skirt up at the waistband and sewing it and then cutting a slit in the neck and folding the neck in to form a triangle at the bust. Still, it’s a steal and I got the package SUPER quick! Definitely planning on ordering from this seller again.
- Excited to wear for son’s college graduation!：I like it; but I can’t say I just love it. The rusching on the sleeves is a little more dramatic than I was expecting and it will need to be hemmed. The fabric is not my favorite but it is not too bad. Otherwise, the dress is pretty flattering.
- it is every thing…：Very cute leotard. It’s the only one my daughter wants to wear. Seems like it is wearing well. Skirt makes it particularly sweet.
- Two Stars：Great dress.
- Very cute：I bought this for my four year old granddaughter. She loves it and was so excited about wearing it to her dance class. She’s tall for her age and weighs 37lbs, it fit perfectly. I’ve yet to see a better looking leotard the quality is the best. Thinking of ordering the pink one.
- Beautiful dress, but too big!：Beautiful color and has a comfortable fit!
- Almost… Not quite. Still great.：It’s good! I like it.
Cheap Moncler Jackets Uk
- black dress xl：I got this dress to use as a bridesmaid dress and it was perfect. I usually wear a size 14 or 16 and I got the XXL. It was a perfect fit. I might have been able to get away with a XL because the fabric is so stretchy, but it would have been tight. It ended up being a little longer than I thought it would be, but I’m pretty short. I bought a 26" petticoat to make it a little fuller and I paired it with a stretchy wide belt (from salvation army, perfect find for this style!). The dress is labeled as dry clean only, but I got to spots on it from barbecue sauce and used soap and water in the bathroom. It cleaned right off and was perfect again. I haven’t tried to wash it in laundry yet, but I think the delicate cycle is a chance I’m willing to take.
- Five Stars：Great dress.
- I’m genuinely surprised at how great this dress is：Fit was okay, but DO NOT BUY the "BLUE CHECK" version until you read this. The "blue check" dress is not blue (that said, it does match the website picture – brown and black plaid) but it is made of FLANNEL! Who wears a brown plaid flannel "spring garden party" dress? The description said "cotton" or "cotton blend" which, I guess, technically includes flannel, but REALLY? Flannel is for winter. I live in a Zone 10 garden area – Spring, Summer, and Fall are HOT here. I can’t imagine actually wearing this dress to any garden party. The dress in this style made out of flannel looks like a schoolgirl’s jumper that shrank into a fit-and-flare shape. Not good.
- This dress makes the most of my curves without looking like June was going to be busting out all over：Love love loved it amazing lots of complements
- Nice dress for Normal People：A little bigger/longer than what I expected but still a very pretty dress! My friends love it!
- Keep looking：I love the material this dress is made from, the design is also very pretty, fit me perfectly, I’m very pleased with my purchase. Will shop here again.
- Excelent!：This dress is great for my daughter’s first dance class. She loves it. However, the skirt tends to be really static-y and clings to her legs.
- Precious：my daughter loves it so much. the fabric is soft and nice feel on the skin. worth buying and i am glad i bought it
- Lovely dress, especially for the price!：Overall I like the dress the sizing seems a little off. Of course, it could just be me 😘
- DEEP Purple：Comfortable and flattering.
- Will buy more.：I am 5’7" and 150lbs b cup. I got a size large and it fits perfect. I also bought a petticoat that is 25" length to go under. It’s so cute! 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments4 of 4 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsBeautiful!!! Worth the price!ByKimberly S.on June 24, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseI LOVE LOVE LOVE these dresses. I ordered the red/black and the solid black one along with a black petticoat and a red one. The shipping was very fast, I received the dresses 10 days after I placed the order. I received so many compliments on the red/black one that I ordered the purple/black one today. I’m 5’4, 135 lbs and the medium fit perfectly.
- Pretty dress. Ordered size 2：I recently had my second baby and I needed a dress that I could nurse in for the baptism. I am not back to my pre-pregnancy weight so I ordered a larger size. It fit great for nursing and the cut is very flattering. I plan on wearing it to two upcoming bridal showers too.
- Size was not accurite：fitted top, tight if you are busty…
- Inconsistent fit; all waists are for short waisted ladies.：This skirt has great quality. And seller has sent product as described. Good Shopping experience.
- Great color and fit!：Material is forgiving so it fits to and flatters your body
- Pretty dress but not good for anyone very busty：The pattern is lovely
- This is a wonderful dress. It is comfortable and the fabric is …：Better than expected
- Adorable：Capezio stuff is just so great. Its durable and stylish! I love the flutter sleeves on this leotard dress. My little girl looks so cute in this!
- Beautiful dress, read review for size：Beautiful, feminine, easy to get on and off. Easy to wash in the laundry. Fits well on my 4 and 5 year old. Good quality.
- Lovely dress with a bit of an alteration.：I have not worn this dress yet because it running small across my mid back so its hard to zip right now. I did not return the dress becauseI do intend to wear it to event/church this summer. I think for two reason I am a top heavy person and I think the dress runs a little small. I thingsomeone who is not top heavy this dress would be perfect. I was surprised about the material of the dress as well it was not as elegant as the picture. I was hoping to wear this dress with some purple satin shoes I have to make the dress really stand out but when I saw and touched the material of the dress I realize the shoes would be the standout so I will wear with some black shoes I have.
- it’s a nice dress. I wouldn’t have purchased it if I …：It just arrived and I love it. I’m 5’6" and 125 lbs. I normally wear smalls or size 4s. But after reading some reviews that this runs small, I opted for a size 6 instead. Glad I did. It fits perfectly. And size 4 would have been a tad bit too tight.It has a v-neck but nothing that plunges. And the skirt falls below the knee. It’s extremely flattering and I feel would work for any body type.This is the type of dress that can be dressed up or down. Very versatile. Glad I bought it.
- Three Stars：Beautiful color.
- Four Stars：Very pretty item!
- Was very happy with the quality of this dress：This fits true to size, but I would imagine it is best for a more petite 3-4 year old as my 26 month old daughter fits it perfectly with just a little room to grow
- Elegant, conservative and nursing friendly：This does not appeal to me at all!!!!!
- Five Stars：I purchased this dress 2 days ago, with a petticoat ($17) and it arrived today. I am shocked by how stretchy and heavy the fabric is! This dress appears to be well made, and is SUPER comfortable. I bought it to wear at Disney World Hollywood Studios for dinner, and it’s 50′ vibe is going to be PERFECT! Size wise, it is bigger than I expected. The size Small I ordered came with a tag that said "Size 6", so keep that in mind when ordering!! I’m usually a pretty solid size 4, but I feel that a size smaller probably would have been a little too tight to have a comfortable evening in. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1.0 out of 5 starsNot for tall woman, Size 8 was closer to a 4ByMCNJon August 27, 2015Size: MediumColor: Lightblue DotVerified PurchaseThis dress said a size 8 (M) but fit MUCH tighter than the dress I love from the same company that is a 6- the seamstress made some mistakes here. I am tall and athletic and so it may just be my build (5’8/145) and fit a size 6 as long as the torso is accommodating. So many dresses are made for 5’5 women. Anyway- Just be warned if you are tall and have a long torso or even above average in the slightest this is not the dress for you. The color was also very "Alice in wonderland" as my husband put it. They make other great dress though with good deal- this one will be going back.
- Super cute online but I worried about size and fit：Love the dress. It’s definitely made for bustier women the boob part is fluffy but I loved it just put a strapless push-up bra on!
- Perfect…..and the price is right!：I liked everything about the dress but it was way too small in the chest. This I firmly believe is in the dress design. I’m a firm size six and wear various medium size tops/dresses without any problems. I had to return this dress reluctantly. I did not order the next size as it would have likely been too large around the waist and shoulders.
- lovely dress：It is so cute! I was so happy it fit perfectly!
- Take your measurements first!：My wife looks great in it. Bought a petticoat to go with and it looks great with or without it. Wife is 5’6" about 130 lbs and the size I bought was just right.
- Great product!：My little girl is 2 years 8 months an in the 80-90th % for height. Reviews said it ran small. We got the girl’s smallest size (not the toddler’s). It is a tiny bit big on her around the shoulders but looks perfect. Great quality! I would buy again, just make sure you go up a size or two.
- Five Stars：Same as the Maggie Tang my review on the purple dress, This dress the zipper sticks midway up and several washings could seal the deal on ever wearing it again. I am long waisted and this dress the waistline is still way above the naval. M is tight on the top part only. The belt is too, so perhaps i should have bought a L, but I feel after trying this dress on, I am probably in the middle of M and L, so I am sending in back. without the petticoat slip this dress will not have the impact of a retro 50’s dress. Seller fine, dress is not. On most rack dresses with a fit like this, I would wear a M. If you gotta have it buy the next size larger.
Moncler Puffer Jacket
- Five Stars：The size chart was accurate and the dress is way too cute to believe. I do need to get a few adjustments to adjust it to my bodyshape, but such a beautiful dress for a very reasonable price. It was better then any dress I’ve seen in a store.
- fits me perfect! Looks better on me than I expected：I didn’t think the dress would look as good as it does on. Love the color and fit! I’ve already ordered another color!
- Cute Dress But Runs Small：This is a beautiful dress with a flattering fit. I was in between the size 8 and 10 by bust measurement and went with the size 8 based on other reviews that mentioned the V-neck being quite low and the description that mentioned the fabric was stretchy and it fit perfectly. The "waist" on the dress is higher and sits just under the bust so the hip measurements on this dress are less important than the bust measurements.The fabric might have a bit of a static problem in the winter but overall I love the dress. It looked great and was super flattering.
- nostalic fashion at it’s best!：The dress fit a little smaller than size chart indicated but the belt was too small.
- Best Amazon buy ever!：Good quality fabric and wonderful color. It didn’t fit me quite right, it was a little too big, but don’t let that stop you from ordering. Just measure carefully and enjoy a pretty dress.
- Product as described. True to size：Very upset as the zipper broke the first time of trying it on! Not well made, but thankfully I am a seamstress and wil fix it as it is cute.
- Four Stars：Fit as I thought, looks great on. I’m 5’8 and it hits me just below the knees. I wish it was about two inches shorter, just to look best on my body type, but no complaints. I got what I thought I was getting. And for $25, I’m happy.Overall, I’m happy. Fabric could be slightly nicer quality, but not in a way where I’m worried it’ll fall apart in the washing machine.
- Weird sizing：I bought this for my daughter and can honestly say this is a great dress! I followed the size chart and bought the recommended size (Small); it was perfect! The bodice was modest, and came just below her collar bone. Not too revealing (she isn’t busty, so I have no idea if a well endowed woman would "show more") and well fitted around the waist. For the price, this dress is a bargain!
Womens Moncler Jacket
- Weird neck and fabric…：The neck was too high and the fabric feels like a wet suit. It would be a warm dress. I returned it.
- My Yellow Dress.：Not made very well. It looked okay, but the fabric was too stretchy and loose to keep the decollatage folds in place…I just like something with a bit more structure.
- Love this leotard!：Very pretty. Quality seems good. Perfect for my daughters dance class.
- Four Stars：Fits and looks great
- it is every thing…：Very cute leotard. It’s the only one my daughter wants to wear. Seems like it is wearing well. Skirt makes it particularly sweet.
- Four Stars：love it
- Five Stars：I bought this dress in red for an awards ceremony. The fabric is high quality with a bit of stretch. I had a pettiskirt already that I used under it to give it a bit of fullness, and paired it with black stalkings, black and red shoes, black gloves, and a black birdcage veil.It fits true to measurements and was absolutely beautiful! I received so many compliments on it. When I purchased it, it was $39 dollars and was absolutely a steal at that price. I’ve recommended it to several friends and I’m considering buying it in black. It’s beautiful, the color is a rich blue-red, and it was sewn wonderfully. This is my favorite dress that I bought this year.
- fit beautifully especially being a bit bustier on top…stretches and comfortable：It is a great dress, fit great. Bust not as snug as I would have liked but fit. Many compliments. Very Happy with shipping and product.
- I thing someone who is not top heavy this dress would be perfect. I was surprised about the material of the …：This dress is gorgeous! I absolutely love the colors. It does run a little small so make sure you check the measurements. I love the way it looks and how it sways when I walk. It seems to be good quality fabric and is well made. It is a very slimming dress as it is close fitting up top but flares at the bottom to hide problem areas. I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.
- The dress is beautiful and the material is excellent：This dress fit nicely, but I was disappointed because the hem was uneven. The back left was about an inch short, creating an odd diagonal hem just on that side. I do have some sewing skills, so I will fix it myself. I am 5’6" 110# and the small was a good fit for me.
- Exactly what I needed, perfect dress, good quality.：The material on this dress is more of a thick spandex material rather than cotton or a spandex-cotton blend like a lot of jersey dresses, which was disappointing. But on the other hand, the fit of the top half of the dress is extremely flattering. The waist of the dress hits at the exact smallest part of your waist. It hits right under your chest but without being too high that it crosses over your breasts. I have gained some weight recently and the cut of this dress almost erases that. Then the rest of the dress flows nicely down from the waist. It camouflages bumps in the thighs. As other reviews have said, it is very long. I would prefer it a couple of inches shorter. I’m about 5’4″. But after buying some dresses online that were made for tiny girls in Asian countries that I had to turn into tunics rather than wear as dresses, I’ll accept this length. It gives it a bit of a Mad Men style look. I’m not crazy about the ruched sleeves, as it makes the arms look thicker. I do like the length of the sleeves since it’s not too short that it shows my un-tones arms so it’s a draw when it comes to the sleeves. This dress definitely calls for a tank top or scoop neck fitted t-shirt underneath. Otherwise it exposes way too much. I’ll likely pair this with some spanx for maximum waist trimming effect.
- daughter loves it：This leotard’s material is definitely going to last! Yet, a very dainty and soft looking style. My daughter loved it!
- This dress makes the most of my curves without looking like June was going to be busting out all over：Cute
- Shines：It is a gorgeous dress. Some stitching around the waist was coming undone but it was an easy fix. I would gladly buy another dress from them.
- Pistachio green polka dot dress, sizes L and XL：The pattern was as expected and beautiful. The neckline was too high, like choking me too high. I’m petite so I knew that the length might be a little long, it was. Overall the material was cheap and the quality of sewing was very poor. What bothers me the most is that the neckline was so high I can’t imagine it to be wearable for anyone. I bought the Purple Floral Scoop Neck.
- Love it：Luckily I read the reviews and ordered a size up because this dress does run small. I normally wear 4 but ordered a size 6 that fit snug. The fabric is thin and wrinkles easily but the dress itself is beautiful. I ordered the red one and I love the color. The dress is longer than in the picture. I’m 5’6 and it came below my knees but I was fine with that.
- Nice：Fit perfectly but is very thin and see through. You can see the line of the tights and even diaper.
- look and fits great：I purchased this dress for my 13 year old niece as payment for babysitting. She looked On Amaxon for hours and picked this dress for her school party. She viewed the size chart and the dress fits great! She is a big girl so I anticipated sizing problems but that didn’t happen! I ordered myself one in another color and I am anxiously awaiting it’s arrival. Just be sure to check their sizing chart before ordering. Will definitely buy mire dresses from this seller.
- Dance Class：This fits true to size, but I would imagine it is best for a more petite 3-4 year old as my 26 month old daughter fits it perfectly with just a little room to grow
- Shiny bathing suit dress：I didn’t know my size
- Beautiful–bought black one in size small：Very flattering and fifties!
- Great dress：I love this dress ! Beautiful!
- Four Stars：I am very pleased.
- Cheap material, no quality：For as expected, zipper catch is smaller than I’d like but still good
Moncler.Com Online Shop
- One Star：Is a nice dress I ordered medium, but I thing small had been better for me, i am 5.1 bust 36D, Also no care tag the dress is wrinkle I am not very happy.
- So I love this dress：Wish the skirt was a little longer so that it could twirl better. Otherwise, very happy with the dress.
- dress is very nice but xl is too big：Not at all what i was expecting. The material is good but it’s really unflattering if you habe a tiny waist and a large hip size. Brings definite attention to love handles. I got this dress because i liked the look of the bust in the picture but that is not how it looks in the mirror. The arm holes are a little narrow but it’s a little stretchy so it isn’t too bad but being a big girl with large arms i feel like this dress only accentuates my worst places. So…Cons: The fit is a little tight. Emphasizes love handles and bulky arms. Weird seam down the very front of the skirt, down the middle.Pros: the material is stretchy and still kind of comfy.
- Very cute and girly without being pink: ) My …：Well made and fit perfectly. Would have preferred the pink, but the black still looked very cute on my 3 y/o.
- I ordered the smart black dress in an XXL：Poorly made. Seams unraveling. Will not EVER buy from this vendor.
- ADORABLE little dance costume：Very cute. Am pleased with purchase, but would agree with other reviewers that said that it runs small. My daughter is turning 4 (we purchased it for her 4th birthday), and it fits perfectly. She wears a 5T.
- Love this dress!：Bought for ballroom dancing, but wearing outside the ballroom – I received a lot of compliments on the dress
- Four Stars：I returned this product because it was way too big and the color was way off compared to what they show on here. Just so you know it is NOT a dark or maroon red it is a bright light cherry red like lipstick or apples on cartoons. I was very unhappy because I had something I wanted to wear with it some nail polish and lipstick in a darker close to maroon red. it was not that color when it came.I tried it on before returning it and it was way too big. I am usually an extra large or a 2x if it is asian sizes. I am a 42 in bust and a 36 in waist. But when I got the 2x it was too big for me. so order down on this one slightly. Otherwise I liked the dress and will likely order a different one some time in black but smaller next time.
- Three Stars：Cute dress, but I have breasts!
- Classic Beauty：Bodice was made oddly
- Five Stars：This dress is gorgeous! Bright vivid colors, with a great fit!
- Loving this Dress：Love this
- good fit and very pretty：My almost 3 year old daughter looks beautiful in this dress! She wears it to our Mommy & Me dance class. The bottom fits a little big, but it still covers her pull-up just fine. The top is tight like a swimsuit, but she still carries some baby fat, so it might be slightly large or fit perfectly on a thinner child, but maybe just enough for room to grow! I’m hoping this will last us for a couple of months & if she thins out, it might last even longer. Just keep it away from items that snag, as she already snagged a necklace in the sheer part… it also quickly wrinkles, so hang or lay flat! Hope this helps! It was worth every penny to us, she’s a princess in it!
- Sheer and runs small.：Too low in front and when you try to add a camisole underneath every line shows and I do not feel comfortable in it.
- So cute：Super good quality. My daughter is bordering a 2t and 3t with clothes and this is to small. It’s really really tight.
- Beautiful dress!!：The sizing chart was spot on and the dress arrived before the estimated delivery date. The material of this dress is very light and slinky which was perfect because I needed it for a bridesmaid dress – the wedding was in Vegas.. in AUGUST. I am very pleased with my purchase and would highly recommend this company and this dress, specifically.
Moncler Weste Damen
- excellent quality but runs small：Very cute leotard for the price, and as a plus it seems to be well made! I bought it for my 4 1/2 year old granddaughter for her ballet lessons. She looks adorable in it. It runs small, but all leotards do. I highly recommend.
- Great cut and style, brighter green than shown：Arrived seriously wrinkly but it’s a beautiful dress. A little longer than i’d have liked but the quality is nice
- Love it. Very comfortable：Very nice dress. Like it!
- I love it!：I don’t really like this. It looks like a camisole. Feels like i am going to bed. It shines. That might be the reason i don’t like it. Came from china so they wont take it back. I guess mine is going to a donation box.
- I tried it on as soon as I got it and the fit was perfect! I cannot wait to wear it：The top of the dress was a little small but it looked cute on I received a lot of compliments
- Too good to be true：This dress is not a good choice for a tall person. I am 5’9" 136lbs, usually don’t have too much trouble with my dress purchases, it doesn’t fit in the torso, about 3 inches too short. The dress is cute though. Wish it fit. Zipper isn’t set in properly, it’s not opened all the way up at the bottom of the zipper so that you can get full use of the zipper.
- great：I ordered this dress for a wedding. Upon opening the dress I really didn’t like it because the material seemed very shinny but once i put it on it was perfect. It is made of polyester but very stretchy and flows well. It arrived pretty wrinkled but was able to iron them out very easily. I am really tempted to order more of the "Ever Pretty" dresses because this one is so non-fuss and can be classy or casual.
- Would buy again!：Beautiful dress with a made-for-me look. I did order a small even though I normally wear a medium, after reading the reviews about size.
- Four Stars：I wear size 4 but the medium size dress I ordered was too small.
- Five Stars：Dress is too small and not sure how to return it.
- I was hoping for s nice tea length dres but this falls awkwardly at my …：At first, I was disappointed that the shipping time they’ve given me wasn’t until July 10 (I ordered on the 28th of May) but I received it today. Perfect fit, definitely a summer dress. This is on the longer side though. It went near my ankles. The design is nice and the fabric is cotton. The heading mentions cat lady land, the writer (Angie Bailey) bought this for herself and shared the link on her site, and that’s how I found it.
- Five Stars：It fits my daughter well and is very flattering. She likes. Will see if it holds up to the season.
- Perfect：Very comfortable and well sewn. The mareial is also nice and wash really well. My daughter loves it very much.
- pleasently surprised !：I am pear-shaped so thought this would be a good fit. I was surprised by the room in the top. the sleeves are gathered which I didn’t realize when I bought it and the length was way too long for me (I am five foot, six inches tall). I would have sent it back but I had already thrown away the packaging. I don’t usually order clothes online, and this is another reminder that I shouldn’t.
- Four Stars：Beautiful! The beauty is enhanced by the fit. Love it!
- This dress is quite nice, especially for the price：Dress is a little tight if you are busty (I am a 32 DD), but not so bad as to be uncomfortable. Ordered a dress bolero to wear over it for work and it looks very professional. Quality fabric and appears to be very well made. Will definitely buy more dresses from this designer.
Mens Moncler Coat
- Five Stars：We are already looking into more of these. Perhaps a long sleeved version for winter time. It fits well and is good quality
- Excellent quality but fits small：Loved it! Fits perfectly. And the quality is very nice. It is cuter in person than it looks in the picture online.
- Five Stars：I measured my daughter and used the Capezio sizing chart. It worked perfectly!
- Three Stars：Does not look like picture….doesn’t fit me right.
- Cute Dress But Runs Small：After reading the mostly positive reviews for this dress, I purchased it in blue in a size 6. The cut and colour of the dress are very flattering. The rushed sleeves complement the gathered waist nicely. The hidden side zipper allows for a tight, but comfortable fit under the bust. The full skirt gives just the right amount of swing when you move. The actual colour is much more vibrant than in the photo.My one big disappointment is that the material is somewhat thin. While the bodice is sewn with a double-layer of material, the skirt is single layered and quite see through, especially when standing in front of a light source. A half-slip is definitely required to avoid potential embarrassment.Another potential problem is that the dress fits quite small. I usually wear a size 2 or 4, but after reading some reviews I ordered a six. Had I not heeded the posted warnings, I might have had to go through the hassle of a return or exchange.On the whole this is a great dress – I just need to buy a slip to go with it, which is an added cost I wasn’t counting on.
- Four Stars：Perfect.
- Three Stars：Fit well. Arrived quickly.
- Five Stars：This dress was exactly what I was looking for to wear at a wedding: feminine but conservative, simple but not plain. The fabric is a stretchy jersey with a little sheen, which gives the skirt a bit of weight and swing. I did not find the material to clingy. The bodice has a lining made of the same material as the outer. The skirt doesnt however, so I would recommend wearing a slip if you want more coverage. The dress has an empire style waist, and hit me at mid calf (I am 5’5".), which was odd looking and needed to be shortened. I have no complaints regarding the ruching, it is nicely done. The vneck was a little more low cut than it appeared in the picture, but nothing extreme.The fit was spot on. But I definitely recommend following the size chart provided with the rest of the pictures of the dress, because it is not standard US sizing. Overall, it was well worth the money.
- Three Stars：It looked cute in the picture, But when I tired it one I left like I was wearing a bag or a moo-moo!!!
- I really like this dress：I ordered a medium and fits perfectly, I am a size 8-10. I really like the dresses from this vendor. I will definetly buy again
- Cute dress for a good price：Love the color and style!
- It’s cute and you get what you pay for：I did not receive the green sash for the waist with the green dress. I received the blue sash with the blue dress that is how I knew I did not receive the green one. I love the dresses but I would appreciate the green sash.
- Five Stars：GREAT leotard. The material is thicker and softer than most leos, which is so nice. Great buy!
- I really like the color and stretch to this dress：The dress is so pretty in this pic, but, no way. The dress is poorly made and the fabric is cheap, cheap, cheap. The vendor refunded 1/2 of the price I paid for two dresses, but in the end all I got for my money is a cheap, ugly, dress that is to small. And another dress that is too small. Of course, I could have mailed the items back at my expense, but chose not to spend more money and aggravation.
- Lovely dress：Nap sewn wrong…looked faded on half the dress due to fabric cut wrong
- One satisfied customer：I ordered the Cheery Red and it arrived yesterday and I love it. The fabric is soft, shiny and stretchy which makes it very comfortable. The belt was too long, so since it was only glued and not sewn, I cut four inches off with scissors exposing a tiny white line where I made the cut. Quick fix—red nail polish. I am 5’6" and weigh 130 and ordered a size L which fits beautifully and looks great. I also ordered the Blue polka dot and the style and fabric are a little different than the other one. More cottony, less shiny and the bodice is different. But nice. If I had one suggestion, it would be they are a couple of inches too long. I like my dresses to end at the smallest (thinnest!) part of my leg, at the knee. I have ordered a royal blue and a black petticoat to wear with them, (shades of the fifties!) and hope they will make them a little shorter. I usually stay away from anything sleeveless, but these are so cute, folks will see the dress, not my upper arms…Would definitely buy this dress again!
- Good but big for：nice semi casual dress.
- Refused to wear it after the first time so it ended up being a waste of money for me：Beautiful leotard. My daughter looked gorgeous in it. Such great quality. Very thick material. Love it. Would purchase again for sure.
- Three Stars：I love it.
- Adorable!：Such an adorable cut . I had ordered the small one for my 4 yr old granddaughter and it was tight, so I ordered the intermediate size . The small one we will donate . By far the nicest dance dress that I have found for the price. I will order more as we need and my granddaughter just loves it. Thanks!!
- Five Stars：It just arrived and I love it. I’m 5’6" and 125 lbs. I normally wear smalls or size 4s. But after reading some reviews that this runs small, I opted for a size 6 instead. Glad I did. It fits perfectly. And size 4 would have been a tad bit too tight.It has a v-neck but nothing that plunges. And the skirt falls below the knee. It’s extremely flattering and I feel would work for any body type.This is the type of dress that can be dressed up or down. Very versatile. Glad I bought it.
- Thank you：I think I made my husband’s eyes pop. He liked it, and he wasn’t lying, not if his eyes could speak words.Yes, it fits well, true to size. I wear medium. I ordered medium, and it fits from bust to waist perfectly (the skirt flares out, so hip measurements aren’t important). It looks tailored but it provides good support and is very comfortable.The cloth is cotton. It shrunk just a little after washing, and it needs ironing. It came with some threads loose, but that issue was quickly solved with scissors.The dress falls below the knee, so I don’t have to worry as much about sitting and bending or anything riding up. I wore it to a party over the weekend. It’s very cute.This product was provided for review by Acevog.
- Four Stars：Love, Love,Love my dress.
- My grand daughter is a size 5 and it fits …：It was nice quality. But it was too small. My daughter wears a size 4t. Very narrow.