Skip to content
- Adorable：This was $25 with free Prime shipping. It is the most comfortable of all the girls’ leotards so we will be ordering more of this type. We got the size I for a five year old who is on the plumper side.
- I love this dress：cute dress!
- cute and true to size.：Very beautiful Capezio.
- Must have!：Super cute! Higher neckline than expected.
- Two Stars：Just. Too. Small. 😠
- Very happy!：I will be ordering more…I haven’t washed it yet, but so far it’s gorgeous
- Five Stars：👍👍
- A great dress at a great price!：That size fits me well, but the fabric is polyester. I will return it because I am allergic to that type of material.
- Five Stars：I bought this dress for 40$. I got it in red it is bright but, that’s what I wanted. I ADORE this dress. It fits perfectly. I am 5.’7 and I weight about 155, I am rather busty and it fits there perfectly. The dress does have a bit of stretch to it. It ordered a medium. I normally wear a size 10 and the reviews seem to suggest to get the size down rather than the size up. So happy I did it fit perfectly.This dress is well made and adorable. I ordered a petticoat to go with it in black and it definitly makes a huge difference. I wouldn’t wear it without one. Many of the recommendations also suggested a cute belt around the middle which I did in animal print and black. The whole outfit together looks amazing and can be dressed up or down for various functions based on shoes and accessories.The tags to say it’s best to dry clean and or hand wash and line dry.I will be ordering this dress in at least one more color.Wish I could give it more stars.
- zipper catch is smaller than I’d like but still good：It pretty but it wasn’t what I thought
- Five Stars：Looks nice and fits her well.
- Best dress：Cheap material–thinner than I thought and came out of package SUPER wrinkled.
- Wow!：Live this dress it is beautiful
- Cute and comfortable.：I returned this dress. It didn’t fit me well and it wasn’t at all what I was expecting but thankfully it was soooo easy to return
- Five Stars：like it
Moncler Jacken Damen
- Five Stars：It runs small and disappointed in the material.
- 5 star：Lovely dress. Fits perfect
- Sleeves were distracting to me：I am so happy with this dress. You can easily make the neckline modest by wearing something under it. It makes me feel beautiful and the colors are exact. I have the purple, royal blue and light blue. I recommend this to everyone. I am 105 lbs. 5’3" and small is perfect for me
- Order it one size bigger!!!：Adorable leotard! My daughter is 5 1/2 and wears a 5-6, this fit her perfectly and it was just adorable. It has endured a few washes and stains came out easily and looked brand new out of the dryer. It seems like a well built leotard.
- Perfect fit, Perfect Dress：I love this dress. And it fits me perfectly!
- Love this dress：Perfect fit. Great dress.
- Two Stars：Super smaller than listed size. Soooo wrong
- Four Stars：GREAT DRESS!!
Moncler Puffer Coat
- Tutu adorable!：This leotard was a pleasant surprise…the material is soft and stretchy, and it seems like it would be really comfortable to wear. Nice quality workmanship, has been through the wash a few times at this point and still looks more or less brand new.
- How low can it go (the neckline, that is)：I was very pleased with the fit. Very comfortable too.
- well made, good fit：it was a perfect fit. we both love it.
- It’s okay：Very cheap material – much thinner than I expected. So thin that it sort of clung to my legs. Definitely a return.
- … arrived unfortunately it was too small the dress is beautiful excellent quality I would recommend this to anyone we …：It was only 20 bucks..great value for that price! Everyone loved it and thought it could def be worn to other events (not just a 50s party) It was a tiny bit snug for a medium. pressed up nice. Wore it with the petticoat/crinoline.
- This dress was designed for someone with very small breasts …：This dress is not meant for tall people. The bodice is meant for a petite torso. I am 5’11 and have an hourglass figure. This dress was loose in the waist, and the bust was set way too high. It seemed to be well made though.
- Super cute leotard and skirt – runs small!!：The quality is very good, it has a nice lining which is important with white. But be sure to order a little larger than you think you need. My daughter is 40.5" tall and 40 lbs, and this size barely fits. It’ll be good for this spring, but that’s probably it.
- Very classic, nicely shaped dress appropriate for many occasions and women of all sizes.：Beautiful dress. Fits like a glove.
- Four Stars：The black Capezio fit well but this white one is much larger.
- Good fit for a 6-year-old：Dress sent was wrong size. Dress was not cotton, but polyester as well. Sending this disaster back. I wear a size 18. But ordered a 2x, because it was an import. Couldn’t even zip it up. I sew so if it was too big I could take it up. There was no size tag in dress, which had me suspicious of size. I’m betting this is a size large. So very disappointed.
- High quality, but a little static-y：Beautiful leotard. My daughter looked gorgeous in it. Such great quality. Very thick material. Love it. Would purchase again for sure.
- To Be the Life of the Party：I came home on lunch and found my package today and was so excited I had to try it on right away! I’m a size 14 and the XL fit me perfectly. The only thing that I don’t care for is the neckline. It is too high and it has this really strange gap to it. I’m going to try a push up bra (instead of the everyday work bra lol) if that doesn’t change anything I’m going to alter it a bit. Overall I think it is a great deal for the price paid. Also I will be ordering a petticoat for it.
- Runs way small . . .：Such an adorable cut . I had ordered the small one for my 4 yr old granddaughter and it was tight, so I ordered the intermediate size . The small one we will donate . By far the nicest dance dress that I have found for the price. I will order more as we need and my granddaughter just loves it. Thanks!!
- You just don’t know：The dress itself is adorable, but it was a little too big. I measured myself to make sure I got the right size, but the dress was too large on me. The picture is also a little misleading because I thought it goes to the knees, but for me it went about 3 to 4 inches past my knee. If I got a smaller size it might have looked better. My suggestion is to maybe order 1 size smaller than what you are because the material is very stretchy.
- I love this dress：Fit well. Nice material
- Fits beautifully：My oldest daughter is a ballet dancer student and she looks amazing with this leotard. It is great looking and very well crafted, 1000% recommended.
Moncler Weste Herren
- One Star：Great deal!
- Great leotard, but runs small：I originally purchased the toddler size Capezio Girls Flutter-Sleeve Dress but it was too small for my 3 year old. I was surprised since she is on the shorter side. I ordered the next size up and it fits perfectly. Like some of the other reviews that are posted, these definitely run a little on the small size. I would recommend ordering a size up to keep your child comfortable.
- So beautiful, felt like a little girl again：nice dress, way too small…
- Four Stars：I got the red one. The color is a little different from the one in the image. Its more like vermilion red. I front is too deep for me. So, a Islip is a must. Also, an in-skirt is a must. But when I wore t I got lots of compliments. Its very comfy and looks classy which is difficult combination to get. Hence would take away only one star.
- Great Dress：Cheap, jersey_like material. I could hear the seams ripping as I was putting it on. Cute style but that’s all there is to it
- I LOVE this dress：A good fit and fabric feels great – actually better quality than I expected from the price. The dress I received was as shown in the picture.Color note to US shoppers: The picture, not the description, is accurate. The dress that was sent to me is a true blue, similar to a cobalt blue, as shown (NOT the much darker shade that is generally advertised in the US as navy blue).I will review the petticoat I purchased to go with it when it arrives.
- Great ballet dress, but runs a bit small：Fits well
- Great fit：This dress is very flattering.
- Four Stars：Good product. Good price. Good shipping service. And kid loves it.
- Beautiful dress, got many compliments on it：Bought the black sleeveless. Fits just right. I’m 5’2, 36B and I normally wear size 4 dress, it’s skin tight in the boobs and waist. Sits about 2 inches below knees. Flares out at just the right spot. Decent quality material (but picks up lint, needs to be rolled), cute waist belt. It doesn’t look right without the petticoat, definitely made for one. Very wrinkled, needs to be steamed before it can be worn. Very plain, using as bridesmaid dress, otherwise I’m not into it.
- Five Stars：I got a medium which sometimes can be a bit small on me, but after noticing the reviews say it was stretchy I took the risk. And it was totally worth it! This dress fits beautifully, the little sleeves perch on my shoulders and don’t ride up, the little bit of lace on the bottom edge of the skirt is a great detail. The material feels strong and substantial so it doesn’t look weird or bunch up at all. It really is the perfect dress for any occasion if you accessorize.
- Love Love Love it!!：I cannot even begin to tell you how good this dress makes me feel. Like Audrey Hepburn-esque. And the stretch in it makes it fit so perfectly. I have worn this dress twice — once to a concert and once to a wedding — and I have received more compliments on it than I think I’ve ever received in my life. I wear it with a petticoat underneath, and it is stunning. I am tall — 5’8”, and curvy — 175, with a large bust — 36F, and the XL fits absolutely perfectly. Honestly, I have considered ordering one in every color and making this my everyday look, it is that good. If you have a desire to feel like the sexiest 1950s lady ever, buy it. Trust me.
- Five Stars：My daughter loves this leotard. I bought it for her ballet class. It fits more like a size 7/8, so it fit her well. She even has a bit of room to grow for ballet next year. Thanks
- Great dress, sizing is marked wrong：Material is cheap but for the price still a fun dress and Im happy with the purchase. If your relized its a not a high end product and are looking for a cute and fun dress to own for a year or 2 than its is the dress for you.
- I like the way it fits and it’s what you actually …：This is so beautiful. I got so so many compliments, I am shopping for another Acevog dress right now. It is fitted, and flares out. So MANY COMPLIMENTS!!
- Five Stars：It fit perfectly
- Beautifull：Very cute and comfortable for my 4 year olds ballet class. Built in skirt is very functional as her separate tutu kept slipping down. Washed well on gentle, no dryer .
- This dress is quite nice, especially for the price：Beautiful and good material. I’m a size 14 and the LG did not fit. It did fit my size 4 daughter. Way off in size. If I order this again I suppose I will have to buy a 5x.
- Five Stars：Fits perfectly!
- taxidermy & Barbara Streisand：Nice fabric but cheaply made – I could see all the seams. The top across the breasts is too small and does not match the measurements on the item description. The shoulders and arm holes were entirely too bi. I am returning this item.
- I wasn’t expect that it will be good as describe：Great dress! I have a 2 month old and needed something to wear for a wedding. I wanted sleeves, a conservative neckline, and conservative dress length – all the while feeling elegant and beautiful. This dress was perfect. It fit exactly like it should and I felt confident and pretty. Bonus: because of the stretchy material, I was able to even nurse my baby.
- Four Stars：cute dress, fabric is nice, well fitted. I usually like modes clothing like this dress, fell at my knees and I’m about 5"8. The sleeves are a little more ruffled then expected, still very nice though.
- Flattering AND comfortable? Yes, please!：Loved it!
- Check the sizing chart before you order. Product is lovely but the XL is a sizd 14.：Bought for ballroom dancing, but wearing outside the ballroom – I received a lot of compliments on the dress
- Love the fit and color：Beautiful dress with just the right pull in the right places. Great fabric. I’ve bought others that aren’t even half the quality…. I sent them all back!!
- Four Stars：looks great
- Five Stars：This is the first Amazon review I’ve ever written. I was inspired to write it because the dress is beautiful. I got the one with the blue polka dots. One thing I’d like to mention is that when you mouse over it, it says that it’s turquoise with polka dots, but it is not turquoise. The actual color of the dress is the powder blue that is shown in the picture–that’s what I was hoping it would be, so I was very relieved and happy. (I think that maybe someone just made a mistake when inputting that color name.) The dress is a bit tight in the bust for me, but fits perfectly everywhere else. The material has some stretch to it, so that makes it very comfortable. I’m a lindy hop dancer and performer and will be wearing this dress for an upcoming show. It is perfect, and I’m so glad I ordered it!
- Wife loved it：Cute little dress, and I love it!
- pleasently surprised !：This was a terrible fit in every place. I am slim, ware a size 4, not sure what size this dress was made for. Send it back.
- Five Stars：Really cute dress. Shipping was much quicker than expected.
- Love it!：loved it.
- Capezio Rules!!!：My daughter loves ballet, and all the capezio products i’ve have got bought is the same: the best quality, perfect fit and a reasonable price… thank you.
- Cheap Quality：It is snug in the bust as advertised but there is some stretch to the material. Dress is made of a light material. It has a few string that will need to be cut, but nothing extreme. This dress make me feel ultra feminine and pretty without being to revealing. Love it!
- It’s good：I purchased this outit for my daughter. It arrived on time and fit perfectly. I’d recommend this product to anyone.
- Five Stars：This is a beautifully constructed dress. My full figured friends will understand what a compliment that is. I wanted to love it so much. But the material is awful. It is rough and cheap looking and just yuck. Sighs I’ll look for this designer again. They have talent they just have awful fabric.
- fits great and very flattering：The dress was exactly what I expected. Cute and fun!
- perfect fit, good material：Perfect! Super excited to wear this dress for my son’s birthday and sisters bridal shower!
- A very Cute Ballerina Dress：Quality is good. Fit was great!
- She is very happy with her purchase：Perfect dress for an evening out!
- Table cloth or dress?：Great dress!
- It’s runs large. So if youre a sz 16 …：Fit wonderfully and now wears it anytime she has an excuse.
- The dress is a perfect green for Poison Ivy：I loved the black dress with the three quarter length sleeves so much I ordered the cap sleeves in red! It got here quickly, and in perfect shape! It fits perfectly just like the last one I oredered from Muxxn. The fabric doesn’t feel wonderful on my skin, but it fits so well and looks so pretty on! The color is way different than the picture though. I expected a darker deeper red, but it is BRIGHT red. Also, while I love the neckline, the pleats are a little interesting. They definitely help with any fit issues though. If you’re small busted they will hide it, if you are large busted it is stretchy and will compliment. Just for fun I had my friend, who has a different body type from me try it on. I think this dress might fit everyone as long as you order your true size.
- Great outfit：Super cute great quality
- DEEP Purple：Beautiful rich color and fit.
- love it!：The small fits my tall 3 year old but just about! Otherwise it’s beautiful quality and the flutter sleeves are very pretty.
- Looks too much like a bad bridesmaids dress：Fit perfect
- Not flutter-sleeve but camisole.top. Fit is good.：This is the prettiest little leotard for my daughter’s first ballet class. It "flounces" perfectly without being scratchy, and the sleeves are just a little extra touch of cute in an otherwise simple garment.
- Five Stars：Great dress
Moncler Body Warmer
- Four Stars：Exactly what you expected.
- Cheap Quality：Love the dress! Very very beautiful and just what I thought it would be! Well packaged as well! And received it within a matter of a few days! I purchased the purple and black floral with white dress! Absolutely can’t wait to wear it with full hair and make up on! I’m 130 lbs and 5’2 and it fits perfectly!
- Five Stars：Super cute! Wearing it to a fall wedding. Who cares about white after Labor Day! Definitely needs a longer like 26" petticoat. I bought a smaller one and returned it. Fits perfect for my figure. I did buy one size up and glad I did.
- I LOVE this dress：This is a wonderful dress. It is comfortable and the fabric is not too heavy. I was worried about the size as the same size from different companies has been too small. This fit just right. I love the bit of netting sewn onto the inside of the hem. I plan on buying more dresses from this company.
- I love the dress：Material is forgiving so it fits to and flatters your body
- Lovely. Holds up well.：Beautiful quality dress. Fits like a glove.
- Thank you：Eh
- and the fit is nice. The fabric stretches and tends to fall nicely：wife loves them
- This dress is really cute：I’m not really happy about this dress…the prints are nice but the material…no no…and it’s way too big- I ordered medium but for me it looks like extra large..
- Five Stars：Love this dress!!!!
- :D：the fabric was not cotton like it was described in product description
- Five Stars：Nice dress, it looked a bit dressier on a picture then in reality, but still pretty enough to wear to a wedding I attended in this dress. Needed some ironing to straight folding lines. After I steamed iron it it looked good! Good dress for it’s price!
- Beautiful dress, but broken zipper：Beautiful dress, nice fabric, bit size runs small. Excellent customer service and full refund. Recommended.
- LOVE LOVE LOVE!!：This dress is very flattering. I am 5 feet, 5 inches, 120 pounds and even though the dress is a loose fit, falling right at the knees, the size 4 accented my soft curves wonderfully. I do not think the material felt or looked cheap and I received compliments when I wore it. I purchased the royal blue and the colour is just vibrant and gorgeous. I have a very similar dress that I had previously bought from a local dress shop, but I like the way this one fits a little better.
- Looks great on her：Very good quality.. size a little smaller than expected based on the sizing chart
- Five Stars：Very nice dress
- The dress is nice – especially the flutter sleeves：My favorite dance leotard. This is the third size I’ve purchased for my daughter as she’s grown… she loves the skirt, and the sleeves are incredibly cute.
- Just what I wanted!：I have gotten lots of compliments on this dress. The fit was perfect.
- Nice dress：My wife loves this dress!
- Good：Really nice quality, thick material but not heavy, if that makes any sense. And it washed very well.
- Perfect fit, darling：Exactly what you expected.
- Other than that its adorable and material holds up to her busy body：I love this pink ballet leotard. Fits my 3.5 year old daughter really well. Not too tight. We’ve been using it for 4 months now, about once a week. I wash it on delicate and hang to dry.
- Amazing♡：The material is a bit stretchy. I got the plain black one and i absolutely love it. Professional look so it is school/work appropriate. As someone else mentioned, it does look better with a petticoat underneath.Mine arrived a month before expected! Yay! Great product. Will be ordering in a different color tonight!
- Perfect Size (after going a size up)：My 3 year old is taking a tap/ballet class and she wears this outfit every week. I like that it has a built in skirt and sleeves on it. You have to make sure you wash it and hang it to dry. Great product
- Four Stars：I absolutely love this dress! I read other reviews and decided to order the same size that I normally would. I am about a 12 (pear shaped) and ordered a large. It was a perfect fit. I also agree that the folds in the top look a little funny from packaging, and it is slightly wrinkled from where it was folded, but nothing a good steam can’t fix. I also ordered a petticoat to go with it, unfortunately, I received a handbag instead of a petticoat (different seller), so I don’t know how it looks with a petticoat. However, it looks fine without one, and I can’t wait to wear this for my anniversary!
- Four Stars：SO pretty! Love it love love it! I get LOTS of compliments every time I wear it!
- Pretty dress.：the fabric was not cotton like it was described in product description
- I freakin’ love this thing.：I am wearing this dress onstage and I LOVE it. My only complaint is that the stretch material is delicate and has run in several places
- Perfect for first dance class!：I bought this item in a S (4-6) for my 3 yr old daughter who is a little bit tall for her age so she usually wears 4t clothing. It fit perfectly and I believe she still has room to grow in it. I bought it just for one little dance recital but she will probably be wearing this for ballet the rest of the year! She loves it and doesn’t want to take it off. Happy child=Happy Mom.
- Five Stars：This is a very flattering dress.
- Cute leotard!：Fits my 4 year old just right and she weighs 33lbs. It maintains it black color after washing many times, also.
- The neckline is a bit awkward on me,：Was very unhappy with the construction and very Halloween costume looking.
- Five Stars：It feels good, but was larger than expected.
- Traffic light green, super shrinkage：My dress fits me perfectly. I received a lot of comments on how pretty it is. I like the dress very much.
- Five Stars：I regret I didn’t take a photograph of any of the dresses on me, but here are my stats- 5’4, 129 pounds (losing weight) 35inch bust with bra, 26 1/2-27 inch waist, 38 hips. This dress is BEAUTIFUL. Exactly as pictured. As the other reviewers mentioned, the material is very stretchy. Usually stretchy fabrics are cut small to stretch to size, but these seemed to have been cut larger. There were awkward little folds around the waist and back area of excess fabric, not a lot, but just enough to look like it didn’t quite fit. I almost kept them even though they were small because the neckline and length is absolutely lovely, the colors are true… but then I saw that some colors run in extra small. IF YOU NORMALLY WEAR SMALL, get the EXTRA SMALL. I returned all of my dresses and am getting the dresses that come in extra small instead because I like things to look well tailored. Its worth the money and I hope they carry all the styles in extra small soon. I plan on posting pictures with the new ones when I get them.
- I would have LOVED this dress if the bust would have fit：Beautiful! It was a little right in the bodice and I’m a 4 or 6. I can wear it, but it’s just a little snug. I’ve ordered a medium and am keeping the small in case I lose a pound or two! Thanks!
- Five Stars：Adorable dance leotard bought for my 3 year old
- Maybe okay for smaller chests?：my husband wanted me to get this dress, I thought it was cute, but nothing special. When it arrived, I tried it on and loved it!!! It is adorable!!!! I bought a little light-weight petticoat to go under it and it looks like an adorable stepford-wife outfit. Tons of compliments, VERY flattering!!! Would certainly recommend to anyone!
- Good color and style just not the fit：I love dresses like these, but I wasn’t expecting it to be so long.That’s okay with me I rather it long then too short.
- Pretty dress, super stretch – order a size down.：I followed advice from previous buyers and ordered a size down and got a medium. I’m 5’4", 36dd and about 145/150 lbs. the dress fits great and I think the quality is pretty good. Only problem is my back flab shows so I need to get a smoothing top to wear underneath. Will buy from this seller again! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments18 of 18 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLove it!ByCherrylon July 5, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseI absolutely love this dress ! It feels so great and is very flattering . I only wish my pressed were little bigger for the top part , but that’s a personal problem LOL . I bought the mode way slip in black to go underneath . What a beautiful dress for a great price ! Fits as expected and arrives on time . 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments14 of 14 people found the following review helpful3.0 out of 5 starsI love the dressByMike Bisomon July 22, 2015Verified PurchaseI bought this under my husband’s account. I’m going on a trip to Texas and I wanted some summer dresses instead of wearing my capris. I love the dress!! However, I am a size 10. I ordered a medium because that’s what the Amazon chart said (M – US size 8 & 10). See pic. When I got it, I tried it on, and I loved it when it wasn’t zipped. LOL. The dress’s tag says US size 6 and UK size 10 and it’s a M. I looked at the Muxxon sizing chart (which wasn’t available til I went on the website) and it says a M should be a size 8 US sizing, but was marked on the tag as a 6 in M. I’m so confused. SOOOO, I went on and ordered a L and an XL hoping one will be a 10. I do love the dress, the material is comfortable and stretchy, but not when you’re a size 10 trying to get into a size 6 (even though the chart says that M should’ve been a 8-10). 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments41 of 48 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsYOU WANT THIS DRESS!!ByBrookeon March 18, 2015Size: XX-LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI absolutely love this dress. I ordered 6 of these for bridesmaid dresses for my wedding and they were perfect. The material is heavy and not flimsy at all. I have bridesmaids all the way up from size small to the 2XL and these dresses are very flattering to all the girls. High waist line, not too low cut. Comes just to or right past the knee even on my tallest friend (She’s 5’11") and my shortest (4’11"). The girls were able to wear any bra with this dress, didnt need anything special. The zipper is a little flimsy but once its up it stays up and you cant see it. It has about half an inch of tulle sewn to the bottom of it and is just flowy enough. Very beautiful dress. Very highly recommend it. Also very comfortable to wear. It does have stretch to it just a little so if you are in between sizes and are not sure you could wear a size smaller. My friend that wears a size 20-22 wears the 2x, my size 16-18 friend wears the XL, size 12-14 can wear the large, my friend in an 8-10 wears the Medium, and my friend that wears a 4-6 can wear the small. I do have a friend that wears a size 0-2 who ordered a small (they dont have an extra small) and it did not swallow her up. These dresses are also very easily taken in and let out. Not too formal and not too causal. Absolutely perfect!!!”