Skip to content
- Great dress for the office：Wow! I was really hesitant about this because it sounded too good from the reviews. I didn’t realize it has an elastic back so it will fit snugly no matter what I eat (almost). Looks just like the picture (that’s tough to find at this price point $22). The only downside so far is there wasn’t a care and material tag inside – it came out of the package wrinkled and it’s that type of material (rayon?) that might not take an iron well. Check other reviewers comments or questions – I didn’t think about that before I purchased so I may have missed those details.Overall very fabulous party dress!
- Perfect party dress：I am glad I read the other reviews. Some of the other reviews said they had to buy one size larger. Which I did. It has some room left. I was a swimmer in high school and although most dresses fit my waist perfectly they tend to be too small in the shoulder back area and the larger size helped with that. I was very happy with the fit.
- Five Stars：I would give this 10 stars if I could. It is breathtakingly beautiful and I love it. The fabric is thick but gives and is very well made. I plan on getting more in the other colors. I literally have been stopped several times in public wearing this dress and have received loads of compliments. I love it!
- Five Stars：daughter loves this.
- Three Stars：Looks great, feels comfortable, but just be aware–this item is "hand wash only." Do you really need that in your life?
- Fast delivery… dress fits very well. …：My sister loves it.
- Excellent：Buy some blue sparkly shoes to go with this pretty blue dress.
- Five Stars：This dress is gorgeous! I bought it in red and wow it makes you look and feel like a movie star!! I’d been looking for a 1950s dress & this was the best priced one I could find online and I have to say that it’s a bargain compared to other sites online I’ve looked at. It’s way stretchier than I thought. I’m not sure what it’s made of exactly but very comfortable and definitely not constricting, you could still be comfortable after eating a large meal in this dress which is not the case with most dresses I’ve tried. I bought a large which is equivalent to a size 8 U.S. Although I probably could have been able to get away with a smaller size since it is so stretchy. I will definitely be buying multiple colors of this dress!! The pink color reminds me of Anita from west side story. Beautiful dress what more is there to say?
Mens Moncler Jackets
- I love this dress：Great quality but too tight across the bus tline. Ordered a larger size and it was still too tight, and I am a 36B.
- very beautiful blue：This dress is very flattering.
- Great buy：by the quality its really confort and the best shoes for ballet, i love all capezio products and shoes its best
- Better than expected!：beautiful color and very soft but a bit small, over a larger size lady’s that what you normally wear.
- Very Nice：The dress is so pretty in this pic, but, no way. The dress is poorly made and the fabric is cheap, cheap, cheap. The vendor refunded 1/2 of the price I paid for two dresses, but in the end all I got for my money is a cheap, ugly, dress that is to small. And another dress that is too small. Of course, I could have mailed the items back at my expense, but chose not to spend more money and aggravation.
- I love this dress：It came before the delivery date and fits wonderfully. Very pleased.
- One Star：Great deal!
- Love it!!：Beautiful dress, great fit, good price!
Moncler Site Officiel
- Five Stars：Love the dress. Fits perfectly! The material is soft and flows nicely. The cut of the dress is lower than what the picture shows but is easily fixed with an under shirt.
- Good Deal：Thankfully I read the other reviews before I purchased. The leotard is made well and looks adorable on my daughter, but she normally wears a size 4T and I bought her this in a girls size 4-6. It fits perfectly.
- Five Stars：Very cute well made.
- Two Stars：the color is fantastic, the style is cute. i received tons of compliments wearing this dress. it definitely increased my confidence level and i don’t like to wear dresses normally.
- BEAUTIFUL：It looked really cute in the photo, but the reality was not so great. It does fit, as expected, for size, but I’m just not all that happy with it. It’s a subjective point, but I feel uncomfortable with so many gathers in the sleeves — (they didn’t seem as exaggerated in the photo) — thus, making me feel like I’m wearing football pads. I also don’t care for the texture of the fabric. It drapes well, but it’s thin and not woven as tightly as it should be. It can be too revealing in certain lighting (a slip is definitely needed); ultimately, the fabric just doesn’t feel very good to me. The neckline is not secure and attaches only at the top of the waist band. On my figure, it tends to gape open, so I’ve had to secure it with a snap closure. The color (purple) is a nice, deep shade, not too bright, and easy to wear. .
- Cute：I have always found Capezio dance wear to be of the highest quality. The style is always better than other comparable brands.
- Got the green and it’s pretty!：tight in the bust for the size chart and returns have been hard. no communication from request. Size larger than you would expect.
- she love it!：Love this leotard! It’s so cute! I went off of what other reviewers said about sizing. My daughter is about a size 4. I got the 4-6 (small) and it fits her just right. Just FYI the tights from this brand in color pink are a different color pink than this leotard.
- As described for specific body types I recommend reading reviews gives great insight：Made of very cheap materials. Disappointed.
- Great outfit：Good product, however, a little bit transparency
- but looks nothing like the picture – the skirt is more straight in …：Love my dress! It was delivered on time.
- Four Stars：Beautiful and fine quality !
- Nice dress overall：I love it! With a little stretch this dress is beautiful especially with the slip!
- Four Stars：I ordered this dress it was really beautiful but it was a very heavy stretch material. It was to big for me, I ordered a XL… On a usual day I wear a L top (36D) & 12/14 bottoms. I’m very bottom heavy but have a smaller waste so it fit on the bottom very nice but it was to large on top. It had a nice tulle piece on the bottom of the skirt but I suggest that u buy a petticoat for a fuller look. The only complaint I did have if it would of fit was on the breast area the material is folded so it would unfold and I would have to keep foldin it back, maybe if the dress was tighter it wouldn’t unfold. But over all it was a beautiful dress.
- Four Stars：I ordered this dress in the beautiful green color and am so pleased with how it fits. I will definitely be ordering more colors!
- the small size is perfect for my 5’9：I ordered a large and I’m a size 14 and it fit really good, I felt gorgeous in it, it’s a very flattering dress. I have the dress in red and black.
- ACEVOG Women’s Vintage Sleeveless Rockabilly… Red and black：I have not worn this dress yet because it running small across my mid back so its hard to zip right now. I did not return the dress becauseI do intend to wear it to event/church this summer. I think for two reason I am a top heavy person and I think the dress runs a little small. I thingsomeone who is not top heavy this dress would be perfect. I was surprised about the material of the dress as well it was not as elegant as the picture. I was hoping to wear this dress with some purple satin shoes I have to make the dress really stand out but when I saw and touched the material of the dress I realize the shoes would be the standout so I will wear with some black shoes I have.
- Love it!：I was very worried about the color but it came as pictured. I would also strongly recommend a petticoat.
- B+：Perfect! Super excited to wear this dress for my son’s birthday and sisters bridal shower!
- Don’t do it.：I bought this dress for 40$. I got it in red it is bright but, that’s what I wanted. I ADORE this dress. It fits perfectly. I am 5.’7 and I weight about 155, I am rather busty and it fits there perfectly. The dress does have a bit of stretch to it. It ordered a medium. I normally wear a size 10 and the reviews seem to suggest to get the size down rather than the size up. So happy I did it fit perfectly.This dress is well made and adorable. I ordered a petticoat to go with it in black and it definitly makes a huge difference. I wouldn’t wear it without one. Many of the recommendations also suggested a cute belt around the middle which I did in animal print and black. The whole outfit together looks amazing and can be dressed up or down for various functions based on shoes and accessories.The tags to say it’s best to dry clean and or hand wash and line dry.I will be ordering this dress in at least one more color.Wish I could give it more stars.
- Wife loved it：I am short. Not good for short woman.
- Five Stars：didn’t like it on me
- Cute, but runs very small and clashes with Capezio’s matching tights.：After reading the numerous reviews that Capezio leotards run small, I bought the size up and it fits my daughter perfectly! My daughter wears a 3T (and I would have gotten her the 2T-4T size if wasn’t for all the reviews), so I got her the Small (4-6) and its the perfect size. And I think there’s enough room for her to wear it for a while. Hopefully she likes her ballet class and we’ll get a lot of wear out of it.
- Nice quality leotard：Soft and silky. Material is a little stretchy which makes getting on and off easier than other leotards we have tried. Just wish there were snaps at the bottom for bathroom breaks (like there used to be 30 odd years ago).
- Four Stars：Armpits are small
- Four Stars：cute dress, fabric is nice, well fitted. I usually like modes clothing like this dress, fell at my knees and I’m about 5"8. The sleeves are a little more ruffled then expected, still very nice though.
- My New Go to Dress：This dress is weird! While my measurements say I should be an almost exact match, the pieces of this dress didn’t seem to make sense on my body. The bust was too large, the waist too tight, the shoulders too high (as in, too much fabric between the bust point and the top of the shoulder seam), and there was too much fabric in the underside of the sleeves, making me look saggy and baggy there. Not good. I think perhaps it was made for someone much taller, or much better endowed than I am, and so the proportions were all wrong. I did get GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, though, as I returned the dress for a refund, as another size wouldn’t have fixed the proportion issues. Also, keep in mind that this is an inexpensive dress; the knit fabric is very thin and slick, and it looks a little cheap.
- CRAP!!!!!!!!：This is an adorable dress, just be prepared to unwrap an item that needs to be IRONED. I personally found it to be a bit high-necked in the front, but that would work well for larger-busted women who struggle to keep the girls contained. As for me… I have a long torso and smaller chest, and I feel like I might need to alter the front to be a bit lower — not even for the sake of showing cleavage, just because it’s a strange amount of fabric coming all the way up in front. The construction seems pretty solid for the price, just be prepared for a few tiny threads to trim, nothing major. It is fun to twirl in!!! The cap sleeves are very subtle and not too flared — perfect for a girl like me who already has wide shoulders and doesn’t want to accentuate them anymore. Despite thinking I might alter it, I’d have no problem wearing it "as is."
- Beautiful and elegant：Gorgeous dress. Fits well and great fabric with nice stretch. Worth it!
- I would have LOVED this dress if the bust would have fit：This is a very pretty dress. It hangs nicely, and the fabric is thicker than I would have expected. My only issue with it is that it isn’t as fitted as I would have liked.
- I would recommend it.：My granddaughter wanted this for her birthday. She loves the dress; more specifically, she likes to twirl in the dress. The dress is well-made and very cute.
- Four Stars：It fit perfectly
- Fit Perfectly：I went with the size up from my bra size because of the reviews. DON’T order your size it is way to big and I will have to resize it. The color and fabric feel are wonderful and just as pictured.
- Five Stars：Fits my daughter perfectly. Very pretty and well made.
- Going old school classicly beautiful.：Fits perfectly ! Only thing is the color is misleading . I thought it was going to be a forest green but it’s actually sort of a bright green but other than that it fits well and cute style
- Five Stars：The outfit fittedy daughter just right
- LOVE IT：I ordered this dress thinking it would be like the first dress I ordered from this company. The dress is pleated and shorter than I expected. It is cotton and will need to be ironed a lot! It is not stretchy material. The fit is true to size.
- I think I know why some people are saying this runs small…：I am 5’8 weighing 150 ordered (10), I ordered on the basis of one reviewer with a picture of her in the dress. I believe she was 5’2. the pic showed the dress hitting right below her knee so I figured I got 6 inches on her this will come above my knee which is what I wanted. The top portion of the dress was just not enough material to cover my 37c boobies, I would have been tugging all night long. Im 55 years young, and this dress fell on me so long I felt like a granny….the kind we remember from the old days. Anyway the dress went back, love the look but the overall fit was just way off not properly made at all..
- Very Cute but hand wash only：Really great leotard, thick material, good stretch, washes great and so far no fading.
- Four Stars：Should order a size smaller
Moncler Polo Shirt
- Very pretty dress!：It’s just a little snug across the chest… And it’s a bit longer than I expected, but it’s very pretty and still looks nice on.
- Five Stars：Very beautiful dress. I’m 5’6, around 140 lbs, and a 34C in bras though I wore one of those ‘add two cup sizes’ type push up bras with this. I tend to be a 2 or 4 in women’s clothing, so I guess according to their chart I should have gotten an extra small (I didn’t measure my dimensions), but I planned on wearing it to a wedding the day after it arrived and I didn’t want to risk it being too tight. I’m also generally a small so I was pretty reluctant to purchase an extra small.Anyways, it was on the bigger side, but it still fit well. An XS probably would have fit more snugly, but it still looked lovely. It’s also made of stretchy material so I would recommend leaning towards a smaller size if you’re unsure. The dress hit right below my knee. It was very flattering. I’m not very big, but it was still nice to wear a dress where I could eat a bunch of wedding food and drink a bunch of beer and still look good.I think it’s a great dress for any occasion where you have to dress nice. It’s a really good deal considering the cost too. Highly recommend.
- Five Stars：It feels good, but was larger than expected.
- comfortable meets sexy：The dress is lovely. It flows nicely and has good movement. It’s long enough to cover the knees. It’s a beautiful fabric with a bit of a nice shine to it that dresses it up. We bought this as a bridesmaid dress and am very happy with it.
- Absolutely beautiful. I read comments before I ordered：Super cute but runs large and material is stretchy so that makes it seem even bigger.
- I fell in love with the print and style of this dress：The dres was great, the belt was not. It had green elastic hoops that went around the buttons at front, it didn’t look good. But I had a belt I could use with it so whatever I’m happy.
- I guess I shouldn’t have been too surprised that it …：Love the dress. It’s definitely made for bustier women the boob part is fluffy but I loved it just put a strapless push-up bra on!
- considering this dress? no need to consider… :)：The dress fit fine. I bought 3 for bridesmaids dresses and bought them because of the color (navy blue). The color in the picture is a dark navy blue and the dresses that came were a terrible washed out navy blue. They looked like they were sitting in the sun for a month. Very disappointing that the color was nothing like the picture. I would have kept them all if they color was right.
Moncler Down Vest
- Five Stars：Love this dress! Good for work.
- Beautiful Dress but tight in the bust size chart changed or was sent wrong size or US conversion is incorrect.：I’m 5’1" about 150 lbs and wearing a 38DD and size 10/12 jeans. I ordered a large. This dress fits perfect. A little long but I expected that, still wearable. I might hem it. Will be buying more from this company.
- Five Stars：Perfect fit. Great dress.
- Five Stars：OK for the price. Fit as expected
- Amazing. I adore this dress：I love this dress! The color is very vibrant, the fabric is soft, and it can be dressed up with a petticoat. It was a little big in the chest area, but not terrible. I also wore a sash belt with this dress, so it definitely has a few different options. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1 of 1 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsGREAT!ByKelly Lomaxon August 21, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: Turquoise Polka DotVerified PurchaseGreat fit, good quality! I am on the short side so I will be getting it tailored. Other than that going one size up as other reviews suggested was a good idea. 5′ 1” 136lbs and I ordered an XL. Very happy with the product, will order other colors.
- Disintegrating Dress：Fit well but color wasn’t as pictured. It was more worn out than the picture, not a dark rich navy. Also, quality of fabric poor. The price matches the quality, a little disappointed but you get what you pay for! The fit and design was nice. It worked for the wedding I went to. A one night dress, material is worse once I washed the dress.
- 50/50? Problems, but also solutions：I ordered two sizes bigger than I am. In US size. It stil was too small.
- I love this dress：I love the fit & the dress
- Three Stars：Fits to size. Love the color!
- Two Stars：Crazy about my dress
- The dress is so pretty in this pic：Great beautiful dress and style and material but size was at least 2 sizes to small. order up two sizes and you most likely will love the dress. Beautiful colors and design of the dress. 5 stars for all the dress has to offer but be ware the sizing is not correct by at least 2 sizes. Go up on your sizing when ordering
- Total Bummer：Took less time than estimated to deliver so that was nice. The shade is MUCH brighter than it appears on screen. The arms holes are bit tiny and uncomfortable, and you need a REALLY good push-up or corset to get your boobs in the right place. Fabric is stretchy which makes up for the cut being slightly too small. Otherwise a great dress. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments2 of 2 people found the following review helpful1.0 out of 5 starsThen again, maybe notByjustdani23on August 28, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: GreenVerified PurchaseThis looks like a lovely dress in the photos, I’ll give you that. As a frequent buyer of vintage- and retro-style dresses on Amazon, I have to say that this was the first absolute dud I’ve ever found. In person, the ACEVOG Vintage 1950’s Floral Spring Garden Party Picnic Dress Party Cocktail Dress is a garish and cheap green, not the midcentury kelly green like the photo displays. The "sweetheart" neckline actually hits up at the collar bone, and the "full" midi circle skirt barely flounces. The "cotton blend" is very polyester, which gives it a bit of stretch and give, but doesn’t allow the dress to flow like it should. I wore it once, bravely, and felt like I looked terrible. After one wash, the cheap hems flipped out and the fabric crinkled and shrunk into a tiny mess that now hangs on a modest hanger in the back of my closet. There are great retro dresses on Amazon. This is assuredly not one of them!
- Four Stars：Overall I like this leotard. I have twin three-year old girls and they were starting ballet for the first time. Having absolutely no ballet knowledge, I was pleased to see that every other little girl in the class was wearing pretty much the same dress. It’s very cute, has enough ballet "flair" that my twins are very happy. I ordered the S (4-6) size and it JUST fits. I don’t expect it to fit more than a year (if I’m lucky). My girls are almost 3.5, and are a little smaller than average if that helps anyone with sizing.
- BEST DRESS EVER!：Not bad, but I’m disappointed that it was described as having cap sleeves and the dress I received is most assuredly sleeveless. Even comparing the picture to my dress there is quite a difference in the amount of fabric in the "sleeve" area. It’s stretchy, so if you have the slightest tummy roll, be aware that it WILL show. Length is great. I ordered the red, mostly because the picture looked more like cranberry, lol, but it’s VERY red! It is a bit difficult to see the neckline clearly in the picture, but there is a cross-weave of fabric. It’s low, but not out of control.
- meh：Ordered a size bigger than my measurements and what looks in the picture should be around your bust sits on top of your chest…. Washed once and the seams started splitting….
- Classic beautiful：This dress is adorable! Very pretty print and nice material, which has a slight comfortable stretch. The bodice of the dress is just a hint snug, making the neckline bow out slightly. I may need to get it tailored, but it will be worth it when done. I wish the neckline had just a bit more of a curve in the front – it is high and straight, making it rest across my collar bones. The length is perfect just below the knee (I’m 5’4" and 150 pounds). I have a petticoat on order, which should make it fan out. Very pretty dress.
- Adorable – great quality – my kid loves it – …：My daughter looks great in this leotard. She looks like a little angel. We tie the skirt in a little "rose" bun on the side when the teacher wants her to wear ones without the skirts!
- Buy it!! You wont regret it.：Classy, stunning, and beautiful. I am 5’5 in the 170lbs area and this dress hides all those imperfections below the torso. I get many compliments when I wear it. The length is perfectly set right below the knee. If it’s slightly chilly, I throw on a black cardigan and it looks great. I highly recommend this dress.
- Perfect Size (after going a size up)：After reading the numerous reviews that Capezio leotards run small, I bought the size up and it fits my daughter perfectly! My daughter wears a 3T (and I would have gotten her the 2T-4T size if wasn’t for all the reviews), so I got her the Small (4-6) and its the perfect size. And I think there’s enough room for her to wear it for a while. Hopefully she likes her ballet class and we’ll get a lot of wear out of it.
- Two Stars：Cute little dress, and I love it!
- Beautiful dress – I absolutely love it!：Beautiful dress, classic design and figure-flattering. I am 5′ 1” , 100 lbs, and the small fits very well, although it’s just a tad too long (hits mid-calf). The only down side is that there’s only one layer of fabric. Overall, very nice purchase for the price, a perfect day dress for the summer.
- Five Stars：Beautiful! The beauty is enhanced by the fit. Love it!
- Perfectly comfortable dressy dress：It looked so beautiful on my girl
- Five Stars：Lovely & comfortable.
Moncler Womens Vest
- I got the green one and it was so pretty. Has a stretchy material and is a tiny …：Fits great good material
- It’s good quality. Friends say looks very nice：Beautiful dress that fit perfectly.
- Five Stars：I bought this for my daughter and can honestly say this is a great dress! I followed the size chart and bought the recommended size (Small); it was perfect! The bodice was modest, and came just below her collar bone. Not too revealing (she isn’t busty, so I have no idea if a well endowed woman would "show more") and well fitted around the waist. For the price, this dress is a bargain!
- Four Stars：I would give it a 5-star if it doesn’t get wrinkly after washing.
- i love it：I had to go to a bridal shower and the style was retro-chic. I researched on line for a while and read the reviews for this dress. It is very stretchy and form fitting on the top. I did put a peticoat undernealth it and was a HUGE hit at the shower. Every one loved it. Only thing I would mention is that the top is very form fitting, so be sure to pick the right size. I am a size 12 and bought a large are and it fit great. One of the reviews said it would fit a 12 or 14. I do not think the top would be comfortable for a size 14 person.
- Love this dress!：The material separated at the seams the first hour I wore it. Not put together very well… Great material though…
- Excellent dress. Its exactly as it looks and fit …：I love the fit & the dress
- Wife loved it：It fits as expected. Very beautiful!
Kids Moncler Coat
- Four Stars：It is gorgeous, elegant, and fantastic. The color is exactly as in the picture, the size fits perfectly, and the delivery was super fast
- Great dress：Loved it!!!!
- glad I bought it：Shipped very quickly and fits great! It’s adorable and I get lots of compliments on it!
- Pretty Pretty!：will return
- Absolutely gorgeous dress…：I’m bummed about the quality of this dress. To begin with, the color is much brighter than the emerald in the picture; it’s more like plastic tree green. The seams are already coming apart in several spots. The material feels cheap, although it is not see through. It fits okay because of the spandex, but the arms are too tight. If I had ordered a size larger, the chest would gape. And the zipper is almost impossible to get up by myself. For $20, I guess this dress isn’t bad, but probably not going to wear it to any garden parties… 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments17 of 20 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsperfect fit, good materialByANDon May 19, 2015Size: LargeColor: BlackVerified Purchasefast delivery,perfect fit, good material, looks so expensive, gotta order different colors
- I like the material：This dress!!!!! Amazing!!!
- Five Stars：Good but big for me
- Four Stars：Other buyers gave this 5 stars for a reason, so I listened and bought one (brick red)- colour is true also. It fits like a glove and it is sized correctly (I wear a size 12). It fits a larger breasted woman fine- size D at least. A beautiful flowing skirted, dress.
Moncler Men Sale
- Its a beautiful dress! My 3 year old loves it：We really liked this product although it has two issues: slightly big (our daughter is petite though so that may not for everyone) and slightly see through. Good that the skirt covers the bottom half as underwear may otherwise be seen. Nice fabric and my daughter loves it. I haven’t washed it as of yet so not sure about how it will turn out.
- This dress is really cute：I’m not really happy about this dress…the prints are nice but the material…no no…and it’s way too big- I ordered medium but for me it looks like extra large..
- Five Stars：Very pretty
- Five Stars：Good materialHigh quality
- So cute：True to size. My 2 year old had no complaints wearing it. Soft and comfortable but durable material too. Great purchase!
- Very Happy with my purchase.：After buying and returning several leotards and leotard dresses these are definitely a keeper. The quality on the Capezio products far surpasses the other brands we’ve tried. They washed up beautifully. I washed them on gentle and dried them on low heat. My petite 5 year old fits perfectly in the intermediate 6/6x size. The front has two layers and the leotard isn’t see through (a problem I’ve had with other brands).
- Five Stars：Great dress! Fits beautifully
- Like others, I got so many compliments：Super fit, very flattering received many compliments on the dress. The material is a perfect weight for a summer dress.
Moncler Moka Coat
- Four Stars：Ordered the Med for my daughter (5’9") size 6. Plenty of room in the medium. Stretchy material. Looks more expensive than it is.
- Happy Customer：very nice dress and good fabric quality.
- Just what I wanted!：I have gotten lots of compliments on this dress. The fit was perfect.
- I ordered XL. It came very mis-proportioned. Small …：The product itself is perfect. I will get into it as I lose weight. Thanks.
- Super cute, fit pretty much as expected：Nicer than I feared. Super cute online but I worried about size and fit. While quality is more "target", fit was not. I’m very happy with it for the price.
- Great Dress!! Belt…..??：Their XL is a 14 not an extra large. My fault for not checking their sizing chart beforeI ordered. The dress was lovely.
- Five Stars：Comfortable and fun.
- Great choice：very soft fabric and fit her perfectly. I marked somewhat small because she is a very petite size 4 and the 4-6 fit perfectly.
- ACEVOG Women’s Vintage Sleeveless Rockabilly… Red and black：I ordered the light blue polka dot dress to wear to a wedding. I was concerned about the finished product but based on other reviews, I went ahead and ordered it. Am I ever glad I did! I love the way this looks and feels. It is very flattering and very feminine!I ordered based on the measurements/size suggested and it was true to size. The material has a tiny bit of stretch in it and is form-fitting on the top. The bottom is what makes the dress though! It has an easy, flowy rockabilly swing to it and I am most definitely getting a petticoat for it. I am so in love with this dress that I’ve ordered another, just so I have a choice when it comes time for the wedding.The one and only con: the stitching seems loose in some places but for the price I paid, I don’t mind running some of the seams through my machine.
- Cute but pricey：My daughter turned 4 a month ago, she is a little on the petite side. I ordered size small and it fits her perfectly with a little room to grow. She loves it too. The pink is a true light pink. I will likely order another another if she really likes dance and continues with it.
- I ordered it again:)：Very nice dress. Fits great. Shipped fast.
- The material of this dress is very light and slinky which was perfect because I needed it for a bridesmaid dress – …：This dress was exactly what I was looking for to wear at a wedding: feminine but conservative, simple but not plain. The fabric is a stretchy jersey with a little sheen, which gives the skirt a bit of weight and swing. I did not find the material to clingy. The bodice has a lining made of the same material as the outer. The skirt doesnt however, so I would recommend wearing a slip if you want more coverage. The dress has an empire style waist, and hit me at mid calf (I am 5’5".), which was odd looking and needed to be shortened. I have no complaints regarding the ruching, it is nicely done. The vneck was a little more low cut than it appeared in the picture, but nothing extreme.The fit was spot on. But I definitely recommend following the size chart provided with the rest of the pictures of the dress, because it is not standard US sizing. Overall, it was well worth the money.
- Cute – but best if you don’t have boobs.：Super cute! Higher neckline than expected.
- Beautiful dress! Neck line is a little wide but …：My wife bought this dress and loves it, she says she wants more in different colors
- Runs very small. Not even close to my typical …：Ordered a size medium and fits great. Color and product as described. Only complaint is packaging. Came wrinkled and the belt was wrinkled so bad I couldn’t straighten it out
Moncler For Men
- I love it.：I regret I didn’t take a photograph of any of the dresses on me, but here are my stats- 5’4, 129 pounds (losing weight) 35inch bust with bra, 26 1/2-27 inch waist, 38 hips. This dress is BEAUTIFUL. Exactly as pictured. As the other reviewers mentioned, the material is very stretchy. Usually stretchy fabrics are cut small to stretch to size, but these seemed to have been cut larger. There were awkward little folds around the waist and back area of excess fabric, not a lot, but just enough to look like it didn’t quite fit. I almost kept them even though they were small because the neckline and length is absolutely lovely, the colors are true… but then I saw that some colors run in extra small. IF YOU NORMALLY WEAR SMALL, get the EXTRA SMALL. I returned all of my dresses and am getting the dresses that come in extra small instead because I like things to look well tailored. Its worth the money and I hope they carry all the styles in extra small soon. I plan on posting pictures with the new ones when I get them.
- It was roomy but I was so excited that it looked really good. It didnt make me look fatter：Super cute! Wearing it to a fall wedding. Who cares about white after Labor Day! Definitely needs a longer like 26" petticoat. I bought a smaller one and returned it. Fits perfect for my figure. I did buy one size up and glad I did.
- Great Wardrobe Addition.：Fits perfectly
- super cute：SELLER WAS WONDERFUL IN THEIR RESPONSE TO MY ORDER. THEY PROVIDED A VERY AMICABLE SOLUTION.I WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND THIS DRESS DUE TO overall quality of material of dress PLUS the seller response.My manufacturer question was addressed quickly by the SELLER.Colors in the material are bright and true to representation. Material is nice weight. Construction is good. Skirt fall and swing are of good design and construction.Ordered next size up but the torso portion of the dress is small so you may want 2 sizes up.
- Five Stars：The color is beautiful. It is a nice heavy stretchy material that doesn’t wrinkle which is nice. I like the small petticoat trim detail on the bottom. I wish it was 1-2In shorter. At 5’4" tall, it is slightly too long. I would buy this dress in multiple colors. It’s easy to wear and can be worn multiple ways to dress up or down. I know a lot of people said this dress was way too big and to buy a size down. I bought it in my size and it fits the way I expected it to fit. The fit is very flattering.
- Five Stars：I love this dress! The color is very vibrant, the fabric is soft, and it can be dressed up with a petticoat. It was a little big in the chest area, but not terrible. I also wore a sash belt with this dress, so it definitely has a few different options. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1 of 1 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsGREAT!ByKelly Lomaxon August 21, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: Turquoise Polka DotVerified PurchaseGreat fit, good quality! I am on the short side so I will be getting it tailored. Other than that going one size up as other reviews suggested was a good idea. 5′ 1” 136lbs and I ordered an XL. Very happy with the product, will order other colors.
- Dress was what I expected：GREAT COLOR.. WILL WEAR OFTEN
- Lovely Royal Blue (not navy) Dress!：what a wonderful dress for a wonderful price. I could not have found this anywhere in the stores and for the price. It was a steel. I am a plus size woman and I am always afraid the dresses wont fit. Well this time I took my chance and to my surprise I was shocked. It not only fit nicely, but I looked lovely in it. My family gave lots of wow’s and now I am looking to shop for me.
- Nice dress overall：The material is soft. The dress is very pretty. I just need to order a size larger. I ordered the size larger and it fits. I took the small one to a friend and she’s going to shorten it to make that one fit. Then I will have two gorgeous dresses. Thank you so much
- Pretty dress.：the fabric was not cotton like it was described in product description
- Cute dress. Came 2 weeks earlier.：This dress was PERFECT. I wore a red petticoat underneath and it was gorgeous. It fit just right for me, I loved everything about it.
- Love the Look!：Didn’t fix as expected
- ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I love this dress：I bought for this dress for a wedding that I went to in August and it was so perfect. I was so pleased with the fit and style and it was truly beautiful to put in. I got a lot of compliments on how nice it fit and how beautiful it was. I’d buy this again in a different color!
- Cute leotard!：Fits my 4 year old just right and she weighs 33lbs. It maintains it black color after washing many times, also.
- The fabric’s a little off：I LOVE this dress! It was better than expected and looks amazing with a petticoat under.
- The neckline is a bit awkward on me,：Was very unhappy with the construction and very Halloween costume looking.
- 50/50? Problems, but also solutions：Perfect! Super excited to wear this dress for my son’s birthday and sisters bridal shower!
- Five Stars：It was a perfect fit.
- The perfect ballet Dress：My daughter is 2 1/2 and wears a 3T normally this item was sized as 2-4 I can’t see her wearing this for much longer but for now it is absolutely darling!!
- Pretty nice.：Great
- So adorable!：After buying and returning several leotards and leotard dresses these are definitely a keeper. The quality on the Capezio products far surpasses the other brands we’ve tried. They washed up beautifully. I washed them on gentle and dried them on low heat. My petite 5 year old fits perfectly in the intermediate 6/6x size. The front has two layers and the leotard isn’t see through (a problem I’ve had with other brands).
- Gorgeous and High Quality.：Excellent fit, beautiful dress!!
- Four Stars：Excellent dress. Its exactly as it looks and fit perfectly. I wear a size 16/18 and have a very large bust, I ordered an XXL. I’m using this for a wedding and can’t wait.
- It fits perfect. But the belt or buttons pictured is just …：Love the dress! Very very beautiful and just what I thought it would be! Well packaged as well! And received it within a matter of a few days! I purchased the purple and black floral with white dress! Absolutely can’t wait to wear it with full hair and make up on! I’m 130 lbs and 5’2 and it fits perfectly!
Womens Moncler Coat
- Love this Dress!：I’m so shocked at the quality of this dress. I love it! I got it in a large based off other reviews. I currently wear a 36d. It’s a bit large and I’m sure a medium would have fit fine, but because of the great stretch and flexibility of the dress, it being a bit large doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a bad fit.It fits wonderfully. The cut is extremely flattering to a curvy figure. I have the dress in the green color and it’s as pictured, a vibrant dark green. The material is a heavy weight so not exactly a summer dress, but very comfortable. I love it and can’t wait to wear out out!
- Cute but the fitting is a little off for my body shape：Material wrinkles easily, but is breathable, comfortable and very stretchy. I love it! The color is perfect! I could wear this as a casual dress or for a more formal event, it can easily be used for both! I bought one L for my younger sister and an XL for me, I went up a size for us both since I know the sizing in China is way different compared to the U.S. However, the sizing was true to size! Great for me, since I love having the extra room, but for my very short petite sister, she’ll definitely need adjustments for the length of the dress and to tighten it around the waist some. Other than that, we are both very happy and love the dresses!
- Three Stars：It was somewhat small and too long.
- Two Stars：No complaints!
- Five Stars：I ordered up a size because my daughter is tall. She loves it! Washed in a pillowcase and came out perfect.
- wrong size dress in package：Not try to size, in size chat said 2xx it 16-18W and it not true in real it size 6 no more. So they confused client. Next lye about material.Material: Cotton, Cotton Blend etc. Seriously? it total polyester!!! And if you want to return be ready it so expensive to sent it back
- Perfect：Very comfortable and well sewn. The mareial is also nice and wash really well. My daughter loves it very much.
- I loved this dress：Decent quality for the price. Fits Ok. A little small in the chest and a little large in the hips.