Skip to content
- Great material though：Beautiful Satin dress!!! I wore it to work and I can’t tell you how many compliments I received!!!
- Five Stars：I’m 5’3" and usually wear a medium. I listened to the reviews and got a medium, but I wish I had ordered the small. My bra size is 34DDD, so I was worried I wouldn’t fit in the small. The waist is way too big, and It’s a bit too long. It’s a cute dress, but I look frumpy.
- Five Stars：My daughter is a fairly tall and skinny 4 year old. This fits perfectly. It is good for immediate use. Not much to grow into without it hurting or pulling her shoulders. Cute design and good quality. It might or might not fit a normal or tall 5 or 6 year old = would be too short.
- Looks the same in person：I expected the fabric to be more comfortable, it felt like it would be supper hot to wear on a warm day.Also, it is (in my opinion) super long. Definitely fell below my knees, and I was hoping for it to be a little shorter. Lastly, the bust is not for everyone – I am a C cup and there was definitely a "too little room" situation. I returned it.
- fantastic：My girl loves wearing this for her ballet class. It fits perfectly, is very comfortable, and beautifully designed. Would definitely buy again.
- Little Ballerina：I fits my daughter (4 years and 3 months old) perfect. She loves it. Will buy more of Capezio products in the future.
- I absolutely love this dress：Love love love this little dress!!! Super clutch!!!
- My dress was beautiful and all but I felt it a little tight …：Fits a little weird in the chest. Was a bit long on me at 4’10 but I had taken up. Did arrive very wrinkled and had some lose threads but looks nice on.
Moncler Acorus Jacket
- I like it better in person：Love it. Very comfortable. I’m a 40DD and was nervous it might not fit well across the chest as I’ve heard ordering clothes online can be hit or miss. It’s perfect.
- Five Stars：I should have ordered my size instead of a size bigger
- Wrong color, bad material, great fit, horrible quality. Would not recommend.：Lovely dress.
- but it’s very pretty and still looks nice on：I love it and I would buy more in different colors because I love the way it looks and fit
- Ordered the Med for my daughter (5’9″) size 6. …：Truly perfect fit. I love it.
- Five Stars：My granddaughter loves this. Fits great and very high quality material.
- Four Stars：Super cute and well made. Size up. Very tight in the chest.
- just got this. I bought a small based on …：This dress is super cute and will probably flatter every figure. The material is stretchy and allows for those between sizes to not worry over much about fit. The skirt has a swing to it already, making the dress ready to wear now. However; At the suggestion of several other Amazon users, I purchased a crinoline to go underneath to get the full effect. I am still awaiting that garment. I am 4’11 and currently weigh 126 lbs with a very full bust…I got the small, and it fits like a dream. And the best part…it was inexpensive and the husband LOVES it.
Moncler Kids Coats
- Three Stars：I was very pleased with the dress and surprised at how nice it is for the quite reasonable price. The fabric and fit are better than good, and the style is extremely flattering to my curvy figure. It isn’t clingy, and I feel comfortable and attractive in it. Ladies of a certain age will understand when I say that I especially like the way the ruched sleeves cover my upper arms without being either tight or saggy and without making the dress uncomfortably hot. The neckline and the length of the dress are modest without looking matronly. The hem falls just to the bottom of my kneecap, and I’m 5"6. I’m a post-mastectomy reconstructed 36 C, and the attractive neckline lies smoothly without any embarrassing gaps to make me uncomfortable about whether it’s revealing more than I’d like to show.
- I like the material：This dress is adorable. The fabric is stretchy so it seems to run a little big, but love it.
- displeased：I hate it. The line does not go to your waiste like it looks in the picture. It goes right under your chest which is unflattering and makes it look like a child’s dress.
- FLANNEL!!!：Love this dress. These are the kind of dresses that make a woman look like a woman meaning they fit in the right places and leave room if you have hips. My dress was a bit small on me but still fit very nicely. Plus the price was great. My husband loved it. It does have some stretch plus length. I am 5’4" and it came to my mid calf. I will wash it in cold water. It’s a dress for all occasions.
- Sash in back of red and black floral dress：Awesome dress! I bought a petticoat to go under it too, and it is just… perfect. I opened it, tried it on, and my fiance asked me to wear it to dinner that night!I bought a medium based on their size chart [not the amazon universal one] and it’s perfect.my measurements are 36-39-42; and I’m 5’2”
- Five Stars：love it
- Little Ballerina：Way too small
- Two Stars：Beautiful and fine quality !
- Fits perfectly：Wonderful dress!
- order this dress….in a larger size!：Dress is really cute and made well, but VERY small. Expect Asian sizing.
- Beautiful Inexpensive Dress：It’s a nice dress but made for busty women. I ordered a medium and the top part fits me very loose, I’ll have to get it adjusted.The polka dots are big which I don’t really like (the image shown has tiny polka dots). Fabric is nice but gets wrinkly quite easily. Overall it’s a cute dress for the price.
- Very pretty dress：fit
- Four Stars：Love the color and style!
- I was so happy it fit perfectly：It was pretty and fit as expected
- Best quality：Definitely runs small, but fits my 2 daughters, aged 5 1/2 and 7 (my older one is petite and very slim).
- Dress is prettier than I expected. I got the …：the fabric was not cotton like it was described in product description
- Four Stars：The neck size was too big and weird looking. I had to return it.
- Five Stars：Beautiful! Classic design! My new favorite
- Short waisted for a tall gal：Even the small is too overwhelming on a small frame. I’m 5’3" and 120 lbs and the dress is baggy
- Beautiful Dress!：I look so GOOD in this dress. I have one of those kinda-curvy bodies; I’m short, not quite hourglass shaped, and I carry my weight in my midsection. Not a great combination for looking good in dresses.I kept seeing everyone’s photos of themselves in this dress; it seemed to look great on curvier women. I was hesitant about buying this, but when it went on sale, I snatched it up. I honestly didn’t think the medium would end up fitting my 5’2" 148 lbs frame, but when I put it on and looked in the mirror, I was so impressed. The little cap sleeves cover my armpit fat, and I like my waistline in this dress. It accentuates all the right areas.The ONLY thing I don’t like about it is the length. Again, I’m short, so that has a lot to do with it. It sits a tad lower on my leg than I’d like, but it’s an easy hem job.In conclusion, if you’re unsure about buying this dress – BUY IT! You won’t be sorry. Buy your usual size.
- Four Stars：Truly perfect fit. I love it.
- Four Stars：Very pretty item!
- Five Stars：I was in love with this dress online for months! I finally gave in and bought it. I have an hourglass figure and normally wear a size 8-10. I ordered this dress in a US6 and it is still way too big. The neckline is very high and makes it seem like my boobs are level with my armpits. The waist and total length of the skirt portion is very low. Idk, this dress just fits terribly. I am very sadly returning it.
- This dress is only okay. It fits ok, …：My dress fits me perfectly. I received a lot of comments on how pretty it is. I like the dress very much.
T Shirt Moncler
- Fun and adorable with accessories：Stunning. Fits perfect. I received so many compliments.
- Dress is pretty but much smaller than indicated：I’m not really happy about this dress…the prints are nice but the material…no no…and it’s way too big- I ordered medium but for me it looks like extra large..
- Great dress, runs small.：my daughter loves this dress!
- Five Stars：It is not well made and proportions are off. It looks like it has a small belt on the picture – in reality it has an awkward bow that looks awful. The fabric is nice but that is about the only good thing about this dress. It’s a shame because I bought a different dress before from this seller and it was perfect.
- But when I tired it one I left like I was wearing a bag or a moo-moo：Is a nice dress I ordered medium, but I thing small had been better for me, i am 5.1 bust 36D, Also no care tag the dress is wrinkle I am not very happy.
- Beautiful looking dress in person besides it not being one …：Wish the skirt was a little longer so that it could twirl better. Otherwise, very happy with the dress.
- Five Stars：Lovely dress. Worth the price.
- Five Stars：Absolutely beautiful
Moncler Men Coat
- Perfect for breastfeeding mommy.：the dress was not what i would have bought in the store. it is somewhat very clingy and in oklahoma the wind blows all the time
- Five Stars：it fits great and has a good quality fabric!
- great quality and thick material：Great quality but too tight across the bus tline. Ordered a larger size and it was still too tight, and I am a 36B.
- Very nice dress! Great Quality：Fits true to size & it’s flattering to this curvy girls figure. Loved it so much, I’m getting it in another color!
- dont waste your time：Absolutely gorgeous! Feels like high quality material with solid stitching. Runs a little small, as I am between a12 and 14 in all other clothes, but this size L won’t zip at all.
- I really love this dress：So cute, lovely!!
- Material is nice weight. Construction is good.：Its as adorable & flattering as all the reviews say! I ordered the red/black flowers. My only reason for 4 stars is that I should have ordered a Small. I ordered a Medium (which does fit fine) but with the little stretch in the fabric, my measurements were in between – it would have been a perfect fit in the small! Still so cute!
- Flattering.：Love it!
- FABBY DRESS!：Bought for ballroom dancing, but wearing outside the ballroom – I received a lot of compliments on the dress
- Four Stars：This is such an awesome dress. Fits like a glove in all the right places. Material is high quality shape is fabulous and the hem line is so sweet.
- It fits in all the right places and it looks exactly like the picture：I like this dress very much. The fabric is not cotton which I thought it was but nonetheless, it is a decent fabric. I read the reviews and bought a medium instead of my usual small and it is perfect!
- Dress appears well made and fits perfect. I purchased a medium and it fits like …：I’m writing this review under my fiance’s account :)I love love love this dress. I can’t say enough great things about it- I saw it, read the reviews, ordered an XL as I am quite busty and it arrived three days later. I tried it on and the stretchy material makes the busty issue not an issue. The waist is flattering and it flows just perfect.I ordered it as a sample dress to see if I could really buy my wedding dress for under $30 and well-ah! YES! I ordered the white one last night, wore this dress into the office and people can’t stop talking about it.If I could give 10 stars, I would!
- Get size up! Very comfy and beautiful!：Very Cute, but my daughter is about 4 1/2, she is tall and slim and this barely fits her. It’s very snug. Surprised at how snug it is based on the description that says it fits size 4-6. It’s closer to the 4 size.
- Absolutely gorgeous dress…：I’m bummed about the quality of this dress. To begin with, the color is much brighter than the emerald in the picture; it’s more like plastic tree green. The seams are already coming apart in several spots. The material feels cheap, although it is not see through. It fits okay because of the spandex, but the arms are too tight. If I had ordered a size larger, the chest would gape. And the zipper is almost impossible to get up by myself. For $20, I guess this dress isn’t bad, but probably not going to wear it to any garden parties… 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments17 of 20 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsperfect fit, good materialByANDon May 19, 2015Size: LargeColor: BlackVerified Purchasefast delivery,perfect fit, good material, looks so expensive, gotta order different colors
- Capezio Rules!!!：My daughter loves ballet, and all the capezio products i’ve have got bought is the same: the best quality, perfect fit and a reasonable price… thank you.
- Five Stars：It works for my wife
- Two Stars：Nice dress!!
- Wore to a rehearsal dinner.：The style of this dress is somewhat forgiving. The jersey fabric will stretch to fit. It’s a lovely dress. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it was a little small compared to my Jones of NY similar dress.
- Something is wrong with folds on chest：Amazing. I adore this dress. I got it in Navy blue and it is amazing. I was worried that at the price it would be cheap or ill fitting. But it is made of heavy fabric and fit great! the sleeves are wonderful and always cover bra straps. I have worn this to work and a night out.I will probably get the same dress in different colors.
- CRAP!!!!!!!!：This is an adorable dress, just be prepared to unwrap an item that needs to be IRONED. I personally found it to be a bit high-necked in the front, but that would work well for larger-busted women who struggle to keep the girls contained. As for me… I have a long torso and smaller chest, and I feel like I might need to alter the front to be a bit lower — not even for the sake of showing cleavage, just because it’s a strange amount of fabric coming all the way up in front. The construction seems pretty solid for the price, just be prepared for a few tiny threads to trim, nothing major. It is fun to twirl in!!! The cap sleeves are very subtle and not too flared — perfect for a girl like me who already has wide shoulders and doesn’t want to accentuate them anymore. Despite thinking I might alter it, I’d have no problem wearing it "as is."
- I couldn’t be happier with this dress：Amazing and I received on time!!
- Perfect!：Just love it.
- WAY to small!!：Im very happy with my dress. Its beautifull as the picture. The color is beautifull too. Thank you.. I love it
- Five Stars：Super smaller than listed size. Soooo wrong
- Five Stars：It’s fine
- I am very disappointed with this dress：Looks exactly like it does in the photo and arrived way earlier than I expected!
- Five Stars：Love love this dress!!! The material is stretchy and extremely comfortable I could had easily had gotten the Large! But I just had this one altered. Not a fan of the seam placement in the front but its ok. The only disappointment in the dress was how extremely wrinkled it came! I have a professional steamer did that 2 times and ironed it…still wrinkles! Had to take it to a cleaner and have it pressed! I understand that things get wrinkled in shipping etc but these were some serious wrinkles that took a much bigger hotter iron than what I have! Good thing I ordered it early enough before my event!
- I ordered it again:)：The dress is reasonably put together. My problem is the ruched waist isn’t ruched at all. In addition, I usually wear a size 14 and I swore that dress is close to a size 18. It is so very large and extremely long. I think it was made for a very large and very tall person. I gave it three starts because the colour is nice and the material is what I expected. Other than that I do not like it.
- Flattering fit. Dressy w/o being pretentious.：Good choice
- Great Dress!!!：I had low expectations. It’s so tough to buy a dress online. I am big busted and a larger girl. I would normally buy an XL. Because of the reviews, I went with the 3X. It’s SO BEAUTIFUL. It’s almost too roomy, but I’m going to keep it and order another color in the 2X. First of all, the pattern. Green with birds. I know it doesn’t sound gorgeous, but it is just the coolest. Very retro and colorful and perfect with some heels and red lipstick. The cut is VERY flattering. I thought it might be tight on the belly but no. The flare is very flattering as well, and the skirt TWIRLS! Lace around the hem. The length is below the knee, but still somehow perfect. I love love this. Material has a stretch to it too.
- Lovely Dress, Too Long：I’m 5’5" and this came down to mid-calf (I expected just below the knee), which is a very unflattering length. Everything else about the dress is great.
- Beautiful dress! Neck line is a little wide but …：Great dress. Just a tad longer than I like but the fit is perfect. I love the style.
- Four Stars：Should order a size smaller
- Great fit for my 4yr old：Looks precious on Grammy’s little girl. Seems well made.
- Dress is great, everything about it is beautiful but at 5’0 …：Wore this dress with a petticoat and I felt sexy!! Washes nice and hung up! Did not put in dryer . Color was forest green and nice!
- mom of a budding ballerina：I have always found Capezio dance wear to be of the highest quality. The style is always better than other comparable brands.
- CRAP!!!!!!!!：love the color and pattern. Fit me just fine through bodice and skirt but the sleeves do not have any stretch and were tight. (5’7 125lb for reference). The material is more matte and there isn’t really any weight to the skirt so it wont really lay or swish the way i imagine these dresses doing so without some underskirt or tooling.
- Cute dress.：I got this leotard for my 8 yr old (who is a bit small for her age) for her ballet class. She wanted in white to be different. It’s beautiful and very comfortable. Washes well. I like the flutter sleeves and it has a nice inner lining so it’s not too cold.
- Doesn’t line up：this dress looks great on my daughter
- fantastic!：LOVE the black xl but orded same size in navy/ polka was too tight:((
- One Star：This is a very pretty dress. Just runs a bit too small
- OMG THIS DRESS!!!!!：This dress is much nicer than I expected. Based on other reviews, I ordered a size down from what my measurements suggested. It was definitely the right call, because the material is very stretchy. I usually wear a 34 DD bra and the medium fit me perfectly through the bust. I’m about 5’4 and the skirt falls just below my knee. The green color is gorgeous, though a tiny bit brighter than it seemed on my computer screen. I like it better in person.
- Absolute adorable and fits exactly as expected：This is not as good what it looks like, cheap material, no quality . This is ship from China!
- Dancing：We really liked this product although it has two issues: slightly big (our daughter is petite though so that may not for everyone) and slightly see through. Good that the skirt covers the bottom half as underwear may otherwise be seen. Nice fabric and my daughter loves it. I haven’t washed it as of yet so not sure about how it will turn out.
- Four Stars：Love the dress. Thank you.
- some of their clothes are very good bargains.：I’m giving it 5 stars even though it runs a bit small. I order small but can sometimes go into a medium. If I lose 5 lbs this will fit much nicer. lol I love the pattern, not all that thrilled about the stretchy material but the design and cut of the dress is very pretty and the too small size is incentive to lose those 5 lbs that need to go anyway.p.s. I bought the black/gray/red flower dress and the pattern is gorgeous and rich looking.
- Beautiful Dress：Amazing!
- I was hoping for s nice tea length dres but this falls awkwardly at my …：This dress was exactly what I wanted great fit super cute light and the length was perfect I read other customers comments that they thought the dress would be shorter it’s tea length I got compliments and someone thought I made it I’ll probably buy the other color for our fourth wedding invite this summer great buy
Moncler Mens Jacket
- Classy Bargain!：It is okay. The material is a matte cheap looking fabric. Runs a little small in the arm openings. Received it wrinkled beyond belief. Had to get the wrinkles professionally removed. Wouldn’t pay $30 in the store for it.
- Beautiful Dress：I bought it in medium as there were no reviews. I am 5’2″ and 135-140ish. I should have gotten a small, but it fit like a medium fits on me. I LOVE IT. I got lots of compliments.
- Fits perfect. I received so many compliments：This dress is beautifully made, but is MOST DEFINITELY NOT COTTON! The iron left a mark on the fabric, even on the lowest setting. It came wrinkled, and it needed to be ironed through a sheet of Tephlon. Definitely not cotton. Also, the "sleeves" are narrower than shown in the picture. Otherwise, it’s beautiful, it fits great, and I can wear it with Converse without getting too many funny looks.
- One Star：Somewhat tight on my two year old. But very pretty – she loves it.
- Two Stars：It looks nothing like in the picture. It is fair.
- Five Stars：Perfect dress for travel, wrinkle free, great fit, can be dressy or not so. Packs well and doesn’t take a lot of space.
- Love this dress：Smelled badly, was too tight for my liking. Returned it, but you might have better luck.
- Five Stars：I absolutely love this dress! You can dress it down or dress it up for any occasion. My measurements are 34-26-36 and I got a small and it fits just right! I’m also 5’11" and it still long enough.
- Vintage A-line：Beautiful looking dress in person besides it not being one piece, mine arrived with the seams busted and string everywhere. :/ 22.00 wasted.
- Would buy again!：it suits me.Loved it!!!
- … arrived unfortunately it was too small the dress is beautiful excellent quality I would recommend this to anyone we …：The dress is nice but cheaply made. The zipper was made of a thin plastic and fell apart the first time I tried to wear the dress. The prongs fell out of the zipper! The dress looks pretty on but be prepared to be disappointed if you’re looking for a quality product.
- Five Stars：I want this dress in every color! I LOVE it. According to the size chart I should have ordered a medium, but after reading other reviews I ordered a small and it fits perfect. A medium would have been too large, so I’m glad that I read the reviews. I also ordered the color "Rose" and it looks exactly like the photo, I know some reviewers said that the dress they received didn’t match the color pictured. I love the way it fits, I love the material. It’s perfect!
- Nicely made but beware of sizing.：I bought this item in a S (4-6) for my 3 yr old daughter who is a little bit tall for her age so she usually wears 4t clothing. It fit perfectly and I believe she still has room to grow in it. I bought it just for one little dance recital but she will probably be wearing this for ballet the rest of the year! She loves it and doesn’t want to take it off. Happy child=Happy Mom.
- Five Stars：I’m in LOVE with this dress.
- Simply Adorable!：ADORABLE!!! I can’t wait to see my little one dancing in her dress. Thank you!!
- TOO BIG, THIN MATERIAL, NO LACE!：So I recieved the product quickly. It does run small so I ordered on size larger then usual. It fits perfect. But the belt or buttons pictured is just a belt with very thin connectors. Belt does not fit along the size of the dress. My belt broke already. I dont want to return the dress since it fits and looks great so I guess I will try to use a different belt. But over all I like the dress.
Moncler Sale Online
- beautiful：Love these! My petite daughter fits them perfectly and she is just newly 2. They are perfect for her dance classes. So delicate and soft.
- It’s a beautiful dress!：I love this dress, ordered in the sapphire blue and liked it so much I turned right around and ordered another in red. It "fits as expected" but I did order a size up because on stretchy dresses I like lots of fabric around the rear and thighs so you don’t see the lumps and bumps. Matter of personal preference, some prefer it tighter. If you want the sleeves and bust to be a more generous fit, you might want to go up a size, otherwise they are cut to be quite snug. Even going up a size, the bust and arms were very form-fitting. Waist is more empire cut that natural waist, as you can see if you look really close in the picture. It’s right below the bust – but that is the smallest part on me so I like it!
- Cute but runs small：It is very cute and seems to be well made. I wish it had snaps at the bottom for going to the bathroom. When you have a 2 year old that needs to go it is a pain to have to completely undress her. Also it runs very small. My daughter is 2.5 and skinny this just fits her. There is no way it would fit a 4 year old.
- Four Stars：Very cute dress for the price.
- Great LBD：Not well made
- Very pretty!：I ordered the green dress. The picture shows a lovely dark green. I got bright green. I feel like a leprechaun. I am disappointed. It is good quality for the price though. It fits me a little loosely, especially around the neckline, but I’m going to try to shrink it with washing.
- flattering fit, perfect material, love it!：I LOVE how this dress flatters my figure. I was really nervous about how it would fit, but it is great. Stretchy fabric, breathable, but thick enough not to be see through, although I still need to check in daylight if it needs a skip, it’s fine indoors though.I’m 5’3" 115 pounds and I ordered a US6. I think I could have gotten away with a size 4 as well, but the 6 is great. It’s much more flattering than my picture gives it credit. I’ll be wearing this on our upcoming Caribbean cruise. The material a style can easily be causal or dressy depending on the accessories you add. You will not be disappointed in this dress. 33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 3 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments220 of 227 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsAdorable fit!ByGigiRose1210on November 4, 2013I am extremely picky about my clothing, especially dresses. I am what you’d call an apple shape, as I have a large bust, broad shoulders, a tendency to carry weight in my mid-section, but yet I have very small hips and legs. Finding dresses is always a nightmare, so I was very hesitant to order one online. Knowing that wrap-style dresses are most flattering for my figure, I took a chance on ordering this one, and I am so glad that I did. I ordered this dress in the royal blue to wear to a wedding, and I received more compliments than I ever would have expected. Not only did the dress fit perfectly (I’m a size 12), it flowed in all the right places. The split top was somewhat revealing, however I used a small safety pin to keep everything in place, which worked perfectly.The only thing I would change about this dress is the rouched sleeves. They are more gathered than what you can tell in the picture, and drew more attention than I would have liked to my arms (which are also big), but it wasn’t so bad that I was self-conscious. I’m very pleased with this purchase, and will be wearing this dress again.
- LOVE IT!：Was not sure when I got it that it would fit. When I put it on I loved the fit and felt great on the material was really nice. Can’t wait to wear to a wedding in October. Perfect dress for the price. Loved the purple color also.
- Love it!：I was very worried about the color but it came as pictured. I would also strongly recommend a petticoat.
- Very pleased with this：So cute. Got a lot of compliments! It was a little smaller than expected.
- Four Stars：Beautiful Dress!
- Different but in a good way.：Great beautiful dress and style and material but size was at least 2 sizes to small. order up two sizes and you most likely will love the dress. Beautiful colors and design of the dress. 5 stars for all the dress has to offer but be ware the sizing is not correct by at least 2 sizes. Go up on your sizing when ordering
- This is good for people with long torsos and necks：This is a really cute dress! and it’s pretty long too. :)Only downside is this: the little belt that came with the dress is on the small side (at least for the xl dress)… 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments2 of 2 people found the following review helpful3.0 out of 5 starsThis dress was designed for someone with very small breasts …ByMud Flaps “Chocoholic”on August 24, 2015Size: XX-LargeColor: Dark Blue PolkaVerified PurchaseThis dress was designed for someone with very small breasts, or breasts that sit around the collar bone. Not for me. Very cute otherwise. I had to return it, which was painless.
- Clothes of good quality, resistant to various chemicals in good performance：Love this dress. Very simple, but beautiful. I have received a lot of compliments when wearing it.
- LOVE LOVE LOVE!!：This dress is very flattering. I am 5 feet, 5 inches, 120 pounds and even though the dress is a loose fit, falling right at the knees, the size 4 accented my soft curves wonderfully. I do not think the material felt or looked cheap and I received compliments when I wore it. I purchased the royal blue and the colour is just vibrant and gorgeous. I have a very similar dress that I had previously bought from a local dress shop, but I like the way this one fits a little better.
- Two Stars：Nice dress!!
Discount Moncler Jackets
- Sassy look and fit but longer than expected length.：Beautiful fit/style!!
- fits great and very flattering：absolutely love it. the emerald green is beautiful.
- Love it!：i like it
- Nice dress for small chested person：This dress is great and feels wonderful to wear. I gave it only four stars because it was tight across the bust.
- Five Stars：Great dress at this price. I measure 38 in the bust and 27 in the waist and was hoping the medium sized dress would be TIGHT as that was the look I was going for but I’d say it fits more respectfully which is fine, just surprising.The bust and waist have a little room leftover and I wanted more of a bombshell look. I wish it had a belt as I’m going to have to find something so it’s not too loose. Also, there is no fabric content label which is disconcerting. I was hoping it would be more of a bright, emerald green but it looks just like the photo, closer to forest/hunter green.Overall, cute and flattering dress with lots of stretch.(don’t know why it says I ordered XL- maybe cause M is out of stock?)
- Amazing：My mom loves it a lot
- Looks too much like a bad bridesmaids dress：Fit perfect
- I love it!：A bit to long bit really cute dress n worth the money
- Four Stars：Love it. Ordered a black cumberbund-type belt to go with it. Also ordered the crinoline – like underskirt…perfect!
- Five Stars：This is an attractive item. Don’t know how well it will hold up with heavy wear. It costs a little too much for such a small size.
- DEEP Purple：Comfortable and flattering.
- Simply Adorable!：Very pretty. Quality seems good. Perfect for my daughters dance class.
- Adorable and perfect fit：Fit as previously stated in other reviews. My daughter normally wears a M 7-8 and I ordered this in a L 8-10 and it fit perfect! It is well made, the perfect length to cover and has a liner through the abdomen, making a thicker garment. It’s perfect!
- Beautiful dress. Nice pattern stitched into it and made …：Love this dress! Fit is perfect – I wear a size 8 and medium fits just right. I get so many compliments when I wear it.
- Love this dress：There is a good bit of stretch in the material so it is really comfortable. Everyone loved it.
- The quality of this dress is great. However：Fits true to size…I’m 5’7" and weigh 155…very glad i ordered a large. Very flattering fit. I was happy that the top has enough coverage and the ability to wear a normal bra. Very satisfied with this purchase!
- Five Stars：I hope this review helps. It’s hard to buy a dress on line so I spent hours reading reviews before I finally purchased this one. I wanted it to fit perfect and go just below my knee and it does. It’s so beautiful. My daughter wanted me to twirl because she thought it was like a princess. So normally I wouldn’t give my measurements but it if it helps someone buying this dress I’m glad to help. I’m 5’7 and I weigh 137. My measurements are 37, 33, 37. So with this dress I ordered a medium and it fits just perfect in every area. I hope this review helps. I also bought the under skirt tool and it makes it so adorable.
- Four Stars：Getting complements!
- The perfect ballet Dress：I bought this article of clothing for my little niece who just started ballet practice. She loves it and looks super cute in it at the same time.
- nice.：This dress is great and feels wonderful to wear. I gave it only four stars because it was tight across the bust.
- I love it.：I love this dress- I want it in every color! I have the black and the green, both in a size large. I’m 5’9” and right now I’m in between a size 14 and a size 12 (measurements 40-32-48). After reading the reviews I decided to go with a large instead of an XL and I’m glad I did. It fits beautifully, is very comfortable, and the length is great (it hits me just past my knees). It flares out nicely and just skims right over everything I don’t want to show off haha. I didn’t think I’d have much luck with this but I was pleasantly surprised! The green color is a little hard to describe though, it’s dark, but bright at the same time. Not a grass green, but not hunter green- somewhere in the middle but very pretty and flattering.
- Very pleased with this：So cute. Got a lot of compliments! It was a little smaller than expected.
- Just Lovely：This dress (in the red lace pattern) FIT it just… it’s as though the took the small size and to make it larger just made it WIDER and didn’t adjust any other measurements. The waist, which in the picture looks like it hits at the natural waist, was, in reality, just below the bust on the 2XL. It was plenty long, it would zip, it just FLARED into a circle skirt RIGHT below my bustline. It would be a great maternity party dress, maybe? But for a tall, athletic gal it was proportioned in the weirdest way possible.
- Couldn’t be more pleased (with a couple of warnings)：color is a beautiful red, fits nicely, I Got a Medium size, I am 34 DD and fit just perfect!!!
- Beautiful Dress but tight in the bust size chart changed or was sent wrong size or US conversion is incorrect.：I’m 5’1" about 150 lbs and wearing a 38DD and size 10/12 jeans. I ordered a large. This dress fits perfect. A little long but I expected that, still wearable. I might hem it. Will be buying more from this company.
- Five Stars：good tention
- The dress is beautiful and the material is excellent：This dress is beautiful and the price is right. I had a slight defect with my dress but the customer service was so wonderful my problem was fixed right away. And the shipping was way sooner than expected. I am pleased with this purchase.
- Five Stars：Great dress! I have a 2 month old and needed something to wear for a wedding. I wanted sleeves, a conservative neckline, and conservative dress length – all the while feeling elegant and beautiful. This dress was perfect. It fit exactly like it should and I felt confident and pretty. Bonus: because of the stretchy material, I was able to even nurse my baby.
- Great quality.Size up：My daughter turned 4 a month ago, she is a little on the petite side. I ordered size small and it fits her perfectly with a little room to grow. She loves it too. The pink is a true light pink. I will likely order another another if she really likes dance and continues with it.
- Product as described. True to size：Very upset as the zipper broke the first time of trying it on! Not well made, but thankfully I am a seamstress and wil fix it as it is cute.
- Five Stars：Well made, cute too.
- a hit!：I would have LOVED this dress if the bust would have fit. I did my measurements and ordered the dress according to the size chart – the waist and hips fit but my bust was too large This dress is GORGEOUS and I would have totally kept it if it fit.
- Love it!：I absolutely loved this dress – the color and material are wonderful, however it was too tight in the chest. (mine are 36) I bought a small.
- YOU WANT THIS DRESS!!：fit me perfectly — based on the other reviews I got the Small (usually I wear an 8 or 10)– and since it’s on the stretchy side worth getting smaller rather than larger. The green is a hunter green, not emerald. If you are bigger busted, it will work also as there’s a lot of fabric in the bodice. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments7 of 7 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsBest Amazon buy ever!Bynicoleon July 25, 2015Size: LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseLoved this dress! Got a ton of compliments on it! Had a black and white themed wedding so I got the white petticoat to go underneath and I’m glad I did, as I was unsure if it would look silly. Paired with a white belt and pearls couldn’t go wrong. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments6 of 6 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsGot the floral print- LOVE ITByDarienon August 20, 2015Size: LargeColor: FloralVerified PurchaseI bought the floral print and LOVE it. I feel like a 1950s Goddess. I was leaning towards the solid colors, but it’s for my 30th birthday and thought "if there was ever a time for a (for me) loud dress, this is it. I’m so happy with this purchase. As far as the fit, I’m 6 feet tall and usually a size 12 in dresses; I ordered the large and it fits just fine, but is maybe a little large. I’d say that if you’re a size 10-12, go for the Medium. like everyone said, the fabric has a lot of stretch. I might still return mine for a medium- I’m undecided. For all my tall girls out there, I know you’re wondering about the length: IT’S PERFECT. Like I said, I’m 6 feet tall and it hits me right at the knees. 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments11 of 13 people found the following review helpful1.0 out of 5 starsREAD THIS REVIEW BEFORE MAKING THIS MISTAKE.ByMelissa K. Thomason April 3, 2015Size: SmallColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI wish I could give this dress zero stars, I do not understand ANY of the 5 star reviews. The dress I received is literally garbage, it is HORRIBLY constructed, every single seam of the dress looks like it is about to burst open. It is like Amazon sent me a dress someone 4 sizes too big squeezed into and then sent back, every seam of the dress is loose and coming a part, and there are loose threads all over the thing. The pleats on the bodice are absolutely horrendous and I don’t know how to fix them because you can’t iron this dress.Not to mention the dress looks cheap and nothing like the picture, the sleeves aren’t even remotely them same. I bought this because the bridesmaid dress I ordered never came in and the wedding is next month… now I have to find a whole new dress because there is no way I can wear this one, it is ripped and falling apart… this is the WORST purchase I have ever made on Amazon. DO NOT BUY THIS DRESS FOR ANY FORMAL EVENT. It looks so awful and cheap and you will just be completely embarrassed. I have bought better looking dresses for 12 dollars at wal-mart. This is not worth the money at all. Period.
- Classic Beauty：Bodice was made oddly
- Five Stars：This dress is gorgeous! Bright vivid colors, with a great fit!
- Five Stars：I ordered XL will reorder in XXL great dress!!
- Amazing dress for the price!：I usually don’t order dresses online, and for good reason. You never know until you actually see it yourself. While pretty in the picture, I thought the material for this dress was VERY flimsy and unflattering. It is thin and clings to every bump and curve of your body. The ruching in the sleeves is too packed together and looks old fashioned. It’s much longer in length than anticipated. I am 5’5" and it came at least 5 inches below my knees. Overall, not impressed with this dress.
- Great quality, does run small：The intermediate (6-8) size fit nicely on my size 5 daughter (tall 4 year old) with a little extra room to grow… she’s 42 inches tall now, and I’d guess it will continue to fit well for another couple inches, but it’s definitely not size 7 or 8. I’d call it a size 5/6. I’m really impressed with the quality of the material, bet it’ll still look new when she hands it down. There’s enough skirt to make my daughter feel fancy without going against the "no tutus" dress code of her dance class. The detailing on the sleeve is especially nice, as it’s actually a double-layered ruffle. The color is very pretty, a soft pink but definitely more pink-pink than the "ballet pink" tights that Capezio sells, which are more of a cream-pink.
- I was extremely comfortable all night：Nice Dress fit great i love it
Moncler Outlet Usa
- Not good for short woman：Cheap material…
- Not in Black：Beautiful! The beauty is enhanced by the fit. Love it!
- Four Stars：It is so cute! I was so happy it fit perfectly!
- Beautiful dress. Nice pattern stitched into it and made …：Got these for my step daughters for my wedding. The fit as expected back a little tight if you have a wide back.
- I got the green one and it was so pretty. Has a stretchy material and is a tiny …：Perfection. Im so in love
- I love it!：I don’t really like this. It looks like a camisole. Feels like i am going to bed. It shines. That might be the reason i don’t like it. Came from china so they wont take it back. I guess mine is going to a donation box.
- But very pretty – she loves it：Looks precious on Grammy’s little girl. Seems well made.
- Adorable!：This is a gorgeous ballerina dress. High quality material and real sizing. I love it. My daughter loves it. I don’t know how to put it in words, but would definitely buy larger size when she gets older/taller.
- Hope it helps：I ordered this dress and was very disappointed when it came – it is not the dress pictured. I ordered it in blue. it is black and brown plaid and it is made of FLANNEL. The description said cotton so I expected a light cotton summer dress. This is not a fabric I would want to wear in the summer! I am returning this dress. So disappointed.
- Five Stars：Dress looked just as discribed and the quality was good! I would recommend if you want to wear something pretty for a special occasion
- i love it：This is the first Amazon review I’ve ever written. I was inspired to write it because the dress is beautiful. I got the one with the blue polka dots. One thing I’d like to mention is that when you mouse over it, it says that it’s turquoise with polka dots, but it is not turquoise. The actual color of the dress is the powder blue that is shown in the picture–that’s what I was hoping it would be, so I was very relieved and happy. (I think that maybe someone just made a mistake when inputting that color name.) The dress is a bit tight in the bust for me, but fits perfectly everywhere else. The material has some stretch to it, so that makes it very comfortable. I’m a lindy hop dancer and performer and will be wearing this dress for an upcoming show. It is perfect, and I’m so glad I ordered it!
- Five Stars：Nice feel, good quality
- Four Stars：Very pretty
- This is the prettiest little leotard for my daughter’s first …：This is obviously a nicer leotard that a comparable department store version. The fabric is nicer, softer, and the skirt hangs better.I would recommend if your little one is into ballet and plans to stick with it.
- I think I know why some people are saying this runs small…：The dress is ok but the sleeves are just too short. I am not a big fan of the mid arm sleeve but these stop at the elbow and it looks like the dress is a bit too small on me in the arms only. As I recall it did not cost all that much and I think I may have given it to Goodwill already. It was presentable but I kept fighting with the sleeves.
- Five Stars：Love love love..i am 5’2" 112lbs. The extra small fit perfect..the material is soft and stretch..but not flimsy. It is a beautiful dress. Cant wait to show it off!!
- Not for a “boyish” figure…：Easy to wear! Cute and comfy!
- I was so happy it fit perfectly：The dress fits beautifully.
- Skirt is long：I love this dress!! The stretchy material fits perfectly and allows room for movement as well as being very forgiving. It is so comfortable and the purple color is lovely. I am not sure why one reviewer says it is slightly transparent, the purple has no transparency at all and the fabric is actually pretty heavy for a Rayon/Poly blend not flimsy like someone else said. I am very well endowed on top and the stretch and cut of the dress covers me very nicely along with being very flattering in the V-neck and wrap around look. I wear a size 8 and the size is exactly right on, a larger size would just be too much fabric on me and take away from the form fitting look this dress is intended to have. I am seriously considering ordering it in the black as well. Would be the perfect flirty style of dress for some dancing.
- Five Stars：Nice for the price, but size is running smaller than usual.
- comfortable meets sexy：Luckily I read the reviews and ordered a size up because this dress does run small. I normally wear 4 but ordered a size 6 that fit snug. The fabric is thin and wrinkles easily but the dress itself is beautiful. I ordered the red one and I love the color. The dress is longer than in the picture. I’m 5’6 and it came below my knees but I was fine with that.
- Five Stars：Returned
- Perfection：Love it! My husband love it 2!
- Two Stars：Cheap, white dress with style.