Skip to content
Moncler Gamme Rouge
- I ordered this dress in the beautiful green color and am so pleased with how it …：Loved it. It was fabulous.Slightly to big in the chest area but it was okay. Got tons of compliments!
- Excellent.：I like this a lot. The colors and fabric are nice and soft
- So. Very. Awesome!：This is a very pretty dress. It hangs nicely, and the fabric is thicker than I would have expected. My only issue with it is that it isn’t as fitted as I would have liked.
- Red dress：wife loves them
- fantastic：My Granddaughter is a Princess tomboy ballerina. She couldn’t wait to go to ballet lessons and show off her new leotard. Fits well and is comfortable
- love it!：The small fits my tall 3 year old but just about! Otherwise it’s beautiful quality and the flutter sleeves are very pretty.
- Black Capezio Girls 7-16 Leotard：My 3 year old is taking a tap/ballet class and she wears this outfit every week. I like that it has a built in skirt and sleeves on it. You have to make sure you wash it and hang it to dry. Great product
- total steal yo：I ordered size 10 in navy which is a beautiful blue and nothing close to black and flatters all skin tones. Size is generous but not sure I could have done with 8 (Like most women I usually wear several different sizes.) I am 5 ft 3 in and weigh approx 152. I plan to take this to the tailor to have shortened about 2 inches and it will be perfect then. I have learned that the higher the heel and the right hem, the longer the leg looks. Even with tailor cost this dress will still be a bargain for a classic feminine dress.
- Five Stars：Same as the Maggie Tang my review on the purple dress, This dress the zipper sticks midway up and several washings could seal the deal on ever wearing it again. I am long waisted and this dress the waistline is still way above the naval. M is tight on the top part only. The belt is too, so perhaps i should have bought a L, but I feel after trying this dress on, I am probably in the middle of M and L, so I am sending in back. without the petticoat slip this dress will not have the impact of a retro 50’s dress. Seller fine, dress is not. On most rack dresses with a fit like this, I would wear a M. If you gotta have it buy the next size larger.
- Four Stars：Unfortunately the fabric had a very "shiny" quality to it. It kind of looked like a scuba suit on. Some other reviewers have mentioned the rushing on the sleeves was a little too much as well.
- Yes!：Beautiful dress, great fit, good price!
- The material is great quality for the price and the length was fantastic …：Good
- Adorable But RUNS SMALL：Super cute for creative movement. It says air dry but I’ve put it in the dryer a few times in a hurry. It seems to shrink a little bit which is good for my tiny one. The skirt gets a little static if you put it in the dryer. I love that it has a liner all throughout the inside for not such a skimpy outfit.
- The chest was extremely tight on me and set very …：I did order an extra large just to be sure. This dress is super cute, and I love it. It got here in a good amount of time and in decent packaging too which was nice.
- Four Stars：Poorly made.
- Five Stars：I’m a traditional XL size with a small bust. This fit PERFECTLY!! So beyond cute, I love it.
Moncler Jacken Damen
- Size was not accurite：Love this dress! Easy care and fits great.
- The dress is great! My mother love it：This dress was perfect. Size and color was as expected. Lots of compliments. Will be wearing it again.
- Echoing the consensus：Love love love this little dress!!! Super clutch!!!
- Might look fine on someone else：My son told me it made me look like a grandmother.
- Five Stars：Fits great, look great, wears well.
- Very Pretty：A little snug on my 2yr old. I ordered size 2-4 toddler and im not sure she will still be able to wear when shes 3. Other than that its adorable and material holds up to her busy body.
- Comfortable but dressy：I’m usually a size 2, but I got a size 4 and it fit just right (with no extra room to spare). It’s a pretty nice dress as long as you know that it runs small. Best thing – you’ll never have to worry about this dress wrinkling!Turned out to be the perfect length for a funeral I attended… (I’m 5’4 so this dress hit around my calves unlike the picture).
- Cute, but runs very small and clashes with Capezio’s matching tights.：All together I have bought 3 of these for my 8 year old daughter in 3 different colours. She loves them and find that they are much easier and more comfortable than the separate leotard and skirt options. They wash well too. Beware of the sizing though. My daughter has jonly just turned 8, and is of average height and slim build and these fit her perfectly – within a few months she will need the next size up for sure – certainly well before she reaches the age of 10!
- Five Stars：I bought this dress for fun to hopefully wear when we visited the Lucy Desi Museum in Jamestown NY because it reminded me of something Lucy might have worn.(I bought the navy with white polka dots) I was promised the dress would arrive on the Tuesday before we were to leave on our trip. Actually the dress arrived the Saturday before! I had ordered a small, tried it on and it fit perfectly! It looked so cute and I wore the dress all day long and it felt great! I normally wear a size 2 or sometimes 4 and the small was perfect for me. I am very happy with my purchase. Others have said it needs to be hand washed. That’s not a problem. It’s not something I will be wearing that often although I am excited to wear it again soon.
- Very beautiful!：Wonderful dress!
- I love this dress：Absolutely gorgeous dress, I would recommend ordering a size down due to stretch of material. Very flattering cut even so, want one in every color.
- Vintage Flair：Ran smaller than anticipated and had to return.
- Great dress for the price.：I ordered XL. It came very mis-proportioned. Small on top. Large on bottom. Very stiff fabric. I returned it.
- Perfect! 👗：It’s runs large. So if youre a sz 16 but a 14. I also ordered white and it is ivory.
- The chest was extremely tight on me and set very …：purchased the green 2x. Dress was tight in armholse. Color bled and faded in wash. It also shrinks in wash. I was not pleased with the overly stretchy material. I was ok with this dress until I washed it.
- Four Stars：I wear a 6 but after reading several reviews that this dress runs small I upsized to an 8. This dress is pretty but beware that it runs about 2 sizes smaller than advertised. I could try to replace it with yet a bigger size but overall not that impressed with the dress.
Moncler Doudoune Femme
- Dance Ready：I measured my daughter and used the Capezio sizing chart. It worked perfectly!
- Beautiful：Love the dress a bit long on my 4"11 frame but very pretty.
- I’m busty, but not THAT busty.：This dress came in two weeks before the date it said i would receive it! It fit perfectly not too long or too short I would of like it if it had longer sleeves but I’ll be wearing with with a Blaizer or cardagain over it. I did find a stain I. The back of the dress like coffee or foundation stain but u put oxi clean stain remover over night and the next morning washed it and let it dry in the sun. That’s why I gave it 5 instead of 5 stars. Overall I am pleased with the dress good price and a beautiful fabric as well.
- Fit：I had actually purchased this dress in red in a size smaller. I was interested in seeing how the 16 fit in comparison and I’ve always liked the color purple. Fit was better. Dress is stretchy so it was just a tad more comfortable. I liked the sleeve but my 19 year old thought they were very old school (which they were which is why I liked it!). All in all, the fit was good, the color was wrong and in the end I found something entirely different. Be careful of where this is shipping ‘from’, I had assumed since it was a ‘prime’ item and reflected ‘free return shipping’ as well that I was getting this from Amazon. It actually came from a seller and when I went to return it, my label reflected my paying for return shipping. I contacted the seller, who was very easy to work with, and they are sending me a return label. They were very customer focused. Although I didn’t keep either dress I’d give them a five as the experience was very good across the board. I just found something that I liked better . . .
- I was so happy it fit perfectly：I love it! Very flattering!!!
- Three Stars：I got the blue version (didn’t’ find it see-through at all) and looked at other review for fit so I got the perfect size! I took it to Barcelona and it fit great – emphasizing "the girls" nicely without being too risqué and flowing nicely over the belly. Very flattering – my husband loved it! It’s very comfortable and swinging, makes one feel very ladylike and the price was great too!
- Great product!：I got this leotard for my 8 yr old (who is a bit small for her age) for her ballet class. She wanted in white to be different. It’s beautiful and very comfortable. Washes well. I like the flutter sleeves and it has a nice inner lining so it’s not too cold.
- Dance Class：This fits true to size, but I would imagine it is best for a more petite 3-4 year old as my 26 month old daughter fits it perfectly with just a little room to grow
Moncler Jacken Outlet
- One Star：like it
- I love the material this dress is made from：This nice little dress solved a multitude of problems. I suddenly needed a suitable dress for a family funeral. I ordered the purple in size 12. It arrived earlier than expected which happens often with Amazon Prime. I am very happy with the color and style.The sleeves are very flattering. The length is just below the knee which is hard to find. The neckline is flattering – not too low & the ruching on the sleeves and midsection work very well to hide the problem areas! The wrinkles steamed out easily. I wore wedge sandals but it will look even cuter with boots. This dress will be a travel go to and a year round basic wardrobe piece to change up with accessories. The shade of purple was dark enough for the funeral but a nice shade for year round and happier occasions. I thought I might be too hot with the 3/4 sleeves in 85 degrees but I wanted arm & knee coverage above all. The price, style, and fit of this dress all outweigh the fact that it is polyester and not actually high end. Very pretty for the price. Plus it was delivered quickly to my door so I rated it 5 stars.
- Five Stars：Its very nice and nice quality
- We really liked this product although it has two issues：My daughter turned 4 a month ago, she is a little on the petite side. I ordered size small and it fits her perfectly with a little room to grow. She loves it too. The pink is a true light pink. I will likely order another another if she really likes dance and continues with it.
- Five Stars：Beautiful dress and made very well. I managed to zip up but Am extremely sad it was too tight in the midsection and even with shapewear would still look obvious to everyone I am wearing a dress much too small for my size. Would make a gorgeous dress completely unflattering. Ordered the largest they make 2x and am a 18-20 American sizes if that helps. ( funny enough I have the same exact experience with another muxxn dress ordered at the same time so at least we know their sizes are consistent compared to other brands)
- Great LBD：Loved it
- Five Stars：Great dress.
- Love this dress!：I love this dress. Fits perfectly.
Moncler Jacken Herren
- wonderful：Adorable for toddler ballet!!!! Fits great and my 2 year old loves it. Trying to resist buying every color!
- Beautify：My daughter LOVES this. We’ve had 3 sessions so far of toddler "dance," and it’s held up to regular washing and lots of play. My 2yo wore the 4-6 comfortably, and she’s average sized for her age. Look at the size charts on the website and DO NOT just go by age, and you’ll be happy with it!
- ADORABLE little dance costume：Very cute. Am pleased with purchase, but would agree with other reviewers that said that it runs small. My daughter is turning 4 (we purchased it for her 4th birthday), and it fits perfectly. She wears a 5T.
- Love my dress!!!：great dress
- Five Stars：Good but big for me
- Three Stars：It was pretty and fit as expected
- Not Beige, Light Coral：The small is a size 4. Generally those fit rather well. But this was just a little larger than expected. It’s not baggy. Just a little looser than it should be. That being said it is still a lovely dress. the fabric is heavy so it is perfect for the lindy bop swing styleof dance.
- Love：I got this dress and it fits great and it’s very comfortable.
- fit beautifully especially being a bit bustier on top…stretches and comfortable：This fits great! I’m 5’10 240lbs and an XL fits me perfectly. The zipper gets caught. But its very comfortable and pretty. Update*** after only TWO WEARS my zipper broke completely off and I have to get a new one put on. Pissed as f
- Disappointed：Gorgeous. Got so many compliments on this beautiful dress. The fit is so feminine and beautiful. I’ll be buying more
- Four Stars：BEST DRESS EVER!!!!!!
- Small sizes!!!：fit to small on top. will be returning.
- Very beautiful dress with amazing detailing：Wow! I was really hesitant about this because it sounded too good from the reviews. I didn’t realize it has an elastic back so it will fit snugly no matter what I eat (almost). Looks just like the picture (that’s tough to find at this price point $22). The only downside so far is there wasn’t a care and material tag inside – it came out of the package wrinkled and it’s that type of material (rayon?) that might not take an iron well. Check other reviewers comments or questions – I didn’t think about that before I purchased so I may have missed those details.Overall very fabulous party dress!
- Four Stars：Cute
- Total Bummer：This dress turned out wonderfully! I got a small, and it fits great. I’m 5"6, so I as great with the length but it may be too long for some other people. It’s vintage and classy and perfect! It also was expected to take a month or so and I got it in 2 weeks 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments30 of 33 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLOVE this dress!Bystacyon July 1, 2015Size: SmallColor: RedVerified PurchaseI am more than pleased with this purchase. I still can’t believe it was only $20.00. It fits PERFECTLY. I’m 5’8" and about 125 pounds and I ordered a small. It’s definitely a snug fit on the top, but since the fabric gives, it doesn’t feel tight. The fabric is fantastic and the dress is just beautiful.I can’t wait to order more dresses! I have to add that there was a snafu with my address, all due to the U.S. Postal Service, and when I emailed the seller about it, they responded quickly and sent me a replacement dress immediately. 22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 2 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments16 of 16 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsGREAT DRESSByPrincess N.on July 12, 2015Size: SmallColor: RedVerified PurchaseThis dress was awersome. Its a great material and i loved it. I bought it for a wedding and it fit perfectly. Its a little longer than expected but its great.. 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments21 of 23 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsSuper Cute!Bysamanthaon May 24, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: PurpleVerified PurchaseThis dress is adorable. It fit perfectly and is long enough I can wear it to work (just past my knee). My only complaint is that it’s white parts are see through so I have to wear a slip under it, but really that’s no complaint at all. I love it and it came much faster than it originally said.
- Excellent：I was pleasantly surprised at the fit, quality and drape of this beautiful sapphire dress! Though the front dips a bit low for the college graduation I plan to wear it to this spring, it will be easily remedied with a small snap closure, as I usually have to do with wrap necklines like this.
Moncler Outlet Store
- 💗：Fits somewhat small and that’s because I’m well endowed arounf the chest region. But otherwise, it’s a cute dress
- Dry-clean Only, comes needing to be cleaned：For the price I was skeptical on the dress… What a pleasant surprise! I am super glad that I read the reviews. The dress is dry clean only.. and it does run a little large. The sizing chart on the post is not accurate. I bought my normal size (like everyone else suggests). Normally I am a 12. I am about 5’3" and have size 36DD (VS sizing). I bought a large. I probably could have squeezed my chubby self into a medium, but I am not sure. The fabric is very thick, dry clean only. There is a seam in the front of the skirt that’s previously mentioned and I am not in love with. But overall, LOVE this dress… tried it on and immediately called my friend to buy the one in red (I got black). The only other thing is that this dress BEGS for the petticoat. I bought one, but it’s not prime, so I am still waiting. It is a LOT of skirt and really has no layers to make it fuller. So buy a puffy skirt. People were suggesting a 26" petticoat and I think that’s what I bought. Dress was bought for fun, but I am considering making it a bridesmaid dress for a wedding (we are all wearing LBD). It’s dry clean only. I ironed it on low. Buy the dress! I’ll add a photo later.
- Cute leotard!：Fits my 4 year old just right and she weighs 33lbs. It maintains it black color after washing many times, also.
- bad product：I love this dress! The material is beautiful, I love the cut and style!
- Very Nice：I took my measurements and due to wider hips ordered a size up. It was roomy but I was so excited that it looked really good.It didnt make me look fatter. If I had time I would’ve sent it back and ordered a size smaller. But over all I absolutely LOVE it!!! It came the next day!!! and the price was great. I am very satisfied!!!
- A dress every woman should own!：Beautiful dress! I really like the color and the material. shipping took about 10 days, which was fine. it is a tiny bit big on me, I ordered the medium size (I am 5’7", 130 lbs). I got so many compliments. Absolutely would recommend getting it for a romantic classy look! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments3 of 3 people found the following review helpful2.0 out of 5 starsBlue cherry printByJennifer Roehrdanzon July 25, 2015Size: XX-LargeColor: Cheery BlueVerified PurchaseThought I was ordering a cotton dress instead I got cheap Halloween costume shiny material. Really disappointing. I usually wear a 12/14 and have a DD chest, decided to go with the XXL. It does fit well, but I can’t get over how cheap it looks. Will probably try to return it.
- Super cute：very fine product
- Pretty, but delicate：This is a great dress! It’s a great fit. It’s modest and classy looking with just the right amount of cleavage.I’ve worn it to two weddings and got compliments at both. One wedding was for a friend who is very conservative with a very conservative family, and the dress worked great. The other wedding was for a college roommate (not conservative) and the dress worked great there as well. (One friend hugged me and said "I love your dress, your boobs look great!")It is a very flattering shape, as well. Very happy!
- Very beautiful!：Nice feel, good quality
- Love it：The dress was exactly what I expected. Cute and fun!
- Adorable dress but not true to size：I’d give this 4.5 stars if that was possible.I bought the purple floral dress, and I love it! I am very pleased with my purchase and will definitely buy more of these dresses in different fabrics.Speaking of fabric, it seems to be a cotton/poly blend but doesn’t feel overly synthetic. It has a nice weight to it and a some stretch. I’d say it runs a bit small. I’m 36/30/38, a solid size 8 (U.S.) and the large fits me almost perfectly. There is some gaping at the neck. I’m not sure if buying a medium would fix that issue or make me look like I’m stuffed into the dress at the waist. That’s the only reason I’d knock off half a star.I believe it’s fitted this way so that it can fit a range of bust sizes.I am very very happy with this dress! I’m wearing it with a petticoat underneath. Perfect for the wedding in a conservatory of flowers I’m going to next month. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments6 of 6 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsComfortable!ByAmanda Baileyon August 13, 2015Size: MediumColor: Red2Verified PurchaseBought red2 as a comfortable option for an upcoming wedding. The arms are a little small, but I have bigger shoulders too. I typically wear a small / medium and the medium fit like a glove.I’m 5’3" 149 lbs.Overall very happy with it 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments6 of 6 people found the following review helpful2.0 out of 5 starsI got this beautiful dress a few weeks agoByjoshuaon August 8, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: Polka RedVerified PurchaseI got this beautiful dress a few weeks ago, put it on and under 1hr it already Started to come undone, beautiful dress but will not last l9ng. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments5 of 5 people found the following review helpful3.0 out of 5 starsAbsolutely gorgeous dress…ByRobynon July 18, 2015Size: SmallColor: RedVerified Purchase…As long as you never have to wash it. Unfortunately, the colors bleed like crazy. I hand washed it gently in ice cold water and let it air dry, hoping to keep the colors separate, and the black actually set pretty well but the red ran into the white so now there are several pink splotches. I might just continue wearing it anyway – that’s how much I LOVE the dress – but it looks a little odd. It’s too bad, because the fabric is good quality, the stitching is even and will hold up well, the cut is perfect, and the pattern is lovely. Up until washing it was easily my favorite dress, even compared to the ones that were 5 times the price!
- Beautiful garment. Size up：It is a beautiful leotard. Although it took me sometime to figure out my daughter’s size. She is 5 and now wears the large leotard after returning the last one. It is a little loose, but the medium hardly went on. Size up!
- Cute and fun!: )：Fits a little big around the chest
- Four Stars：Nice dress like it.
- Four Stars：I wear size 4 but the medium size dress I ordered was too small.
- Lovely dress.：I LOVE this dress!!!! LOVE!! Love! Love!!I wear a 14W/16W and got both XL and XXL and both fit fine! I liked the XXL for the purpose I will be wearing it for –on stage, so wanted it a little less snug, although for everyday wear the XL would have really been just fine. In fact because of the stretch I don’t have to even unzip them I can just slip them both on over my head. I’d say go down if you are between sizes because of the stretch. Now the bust is formed… so you do probably need to be able to "fill" that part. Just a guess but I think C and up would be best. (Again, just a guess!!)This is a comfortable and CUTE dress it looks far more well made than the price would suggest. You will need a belt to cover the waist seam, at least I did. I will be buying it in several colors! I like it with and without a petticoat. I match red to red petticoat. I hate buying clothes online but this is possibly my favorite online clothing purchase ever! In fact, I am so pleased I will be checking out other styles by the same company now too. I hope they are just as good.
- Five Stars：Super cute great quality
- Capezio Dance Wear：Fits my 4 year old just right and she weighs 33lbs. It maintains it black color after washing many times, also.
- AWESOME Dress：I am 5’11". 190lbs. I purchased this dress in blue for an evening event I went to after work. It is now a favorite. All I had to do was swap out accessories and I was ready to go. I received many compliments, both during the day and night. The material flows with you when you walk. It is very comfortable to wear. I wish there were more colors/patterns because I would definitely buy more.
- Very Cute, but my daughter is about 4 1/2 …：Adorable leotard! My daughter is 5 1/2 and wears a 5-6, this fit her perfectly and it was just adorable. It has endured a few washes and stains came out easily and looked brand new out of the dryer. It seems like a well built leotard.
- GREAT DRESS!：I absolutely love this dress. The fabric design is stunning and I feel so pretty in it. However, I am a size 40 in the bust so I ordered an XL But I dont think they factor in the cup size or something is not right because I wear a size 40 C in bras and they fit perfectly. But in order to fit in this dress I have to where a sports bra or a cammie with shelf bra because it is just too tight in the chest with my regular bra. I would have ordered the XXL to be safe but it was not available for this design but I loved the colors so much and the overall design of the dress, I just couldnt resist trying the XL. In most cases that is the perfect size for me in US sizes actually I can usually get by with a US womens LG but I know that these dresses run a little small so I though that I was safe with the XL. If it wasnt so costly to return, I probably would have but last time I tried to return something to China it was more in postage than what I paid for the item so it wasnt worth it. Anyway I am thinking I am going to keep it and continue to wear it with the sports bra. If they are not willing to work something out with me. It just makes me look a little flatter than I really am but I think it still like it. I am 5′ 3" and short waisted so I can pull it off but it would be nicer if it was the right size. I decided to order the solid forest green dress that is on this same page. That one is available in XXL so hopefully it will fit better. It has a different cut for the neckline so I dont think I could get away with a sports bra so I am sure that one size bigger will do the trick. For the price I think it is worth the risk. I will update this comment when I get the green one.
- Five Stars：Dress is comfortable and good to wear for any occassion.
- Pretty dress：Cute dress. Nice polished cotton, color looks like the picture. Bought medium which fits but made for slightly taller torso. Am 5’3" 130lb 36 D and chest fits perfectly. Good look for cheap price.
- The hunt for the perfect LBD is over!：I like the dress
- It’s ok for the price but it does wrinkle very easily.：Great dress. Just a tad longer than I like but the fit is perfect. I love the style.
- it fits really beautiful, I have sort of a full figure and …：Love it
- Five Stars：Good quality and looks so cute!
- great dress：I bought this dress is burgundy – I wear an 18 and am very busty. I bought a 2X and the fit is roomy, but not huge, and very flattering. Great dress for work or a party! A winner!
- Not the same color.：Fits true to size…I’m 5’7" and weigh 155…very glad i ordered a large. Very flattering fit. I was happy that the top has enough coverage and the ability to wear a normal bra. Very satisfied with this purchase!
- This dress was designed for someone with very small breasts …：Very disappointed. I got the "check blue" dress because it looks like a navy blue with some brown – it is different than the picture.The large squares in pic are blue and small ones brown but mine is the opposite so it is PRIMARILY BROWN and also much darker than the picture – there was clearly some picture editing done to sell this.The material is a soft, thin flannel with a NON-cotton–maybe poly lining.Mine also has seams that are poorly done and/or undone.In addition, I checked with the seller prior to purchasing to clarify the sizing since they list one chart in the pics and a different chart in the description and was assured the one in the description below was the correct one, but NEITHER are correct. Mine (XL) is 3-4 inch difference in bust than they told me!I bought this dress in 2 other colors/designs and they all fit differently and they are all different materials.
- It’s an adorable ballet outfit：The quality is very good, it has a nice lining which is important with white. But be sure to order a little larger than you think you need. My daughter is 40.5" tall and 40 lbs, and this size barely fits. It’ll be good for this spring, but that’s probably it.
- Good dress for work：The color of this dress is fantastic. It’s an icy blue and fits well despite me being long waisted.
- Adorable!：Make sure you buy 1 to 2 sizes bigger. I bought the size L (12-14) for both my daughters who normally wear a size 8. The outfit is very good quality and has a very soft lining. I’m very pleased with my purchase.
- Four Stars：It’s beautyful and confortable
- Beautiful dress! I really like the color and the …：The material is a bit stretchy. I got the plain black one and i absolutely love it. Professional look so it is school/work appropriate. As someone else mentioned, it does look better with a petticoat underneath.Mine arrived a month before expected! Yay! Great product. Will be ordering in a different color tonight!
- Five Stars：Nice material…fit well
- How low can it go (the neckline, that is)：I am a size 4 and it fit as expected.
- Five Stars：Fit perfect and hasnt let us down yet. Would buy again and recommend! Love it!
- Beautify：As someone commented it, I wanted my daughter wear something different color than pink. The white color and the design were cute. I also like the material quality. I ordered it as the same size as my daughter usually wears. It fit her well.
Moncler Red Jacket
- I like it.：Fantastic dress, will buy again.
- Three Stars：Too small
- Four Stars：I saw this dress but like most women I need to try it on first. I looked at it for a month and read almost all 600+ reviews. I finally ordered it and Im elated I did. It is absolutely beautiful. I’m in my 30’s with a post baby bump that has never gone away and this dress made my body look amazing! My husband’s jaw dropped when he saw me in it. It’s very well made. I own a number of 50’s style dresses and this is my new favorite. I ordered it in the turquoise color. It is the exact color pictured. I typically wear a 12/14 Im a 38B/35/42 and I ordered a large. It fit perfectly with room to move. Don’t wait like I did. If they have it in your size order it now. I have the crinoline under it. A must have! I’m debating on ordering the red for a Christmas party 6 months away. I got an elastic belt 3 inches wide that clips in the front. I feel stunning! Remember to order the size down from the chart.
- Beautiful dress – I absolutely love it!：I love this dress, it is very comfortable and looks very nice, received a lot of compliments. I am pear shape, very heavy on the bottom and small on top, I would say difference between my top and bottom about 2 sizes top size 12 (38C), bottom 16, 5’9" tall, purchased XL. This dress is very stretchy, probably would fit into 1 size smaller, it is a little bit loose on top, but not very noticeable, falls below knees, that a plus for me. I purchased belt for it, as waist line on the dress is a little bit higher than my waist.
- great dress for a bargain：Fit well, but material was like a latex glove, I could actually pull some out at my ribs & when I let it go it would " snap" back into place. Too hot a fabric for my hot flashes.
- Even the small is too overwhelming on a small frame …：It did not fit. It was too small. If your busty this dress is not for you.
- My 2 1/2 year old loved it!：Sized up on purpose from reading reviews, fits nicely on a 3 yr old. I got the 4-6 size though. probably won’t fit in torso length as you get up to 6 years old
- Beautiful!!! Worth the price!：I’m 5’1" about 150 lbs and wearing a 38DD and size 10/12 jeans. I ordered a large. This dress fits perfect. A little long but I expected that, still wearable. I might hem it. Will be buying more from this company.
- fits me perfect! Looks better on me than I expected：I gave it 3 stars because I really love this dress. but it runs way too small!! I love it so much! too bad I can’t wear it.
- Five Stars：Cute dress but runs very small
- Beautiful dress：I ordered my dress for my sisters wedding, and it is perfect! I love my dress and can’t wait to wear it, it has a little stretch and I was able to fit perfectly into the medium. It came in plenty of time, and the color (navy blue) was spot on from the pictures. The pleats on the chest are off, but that is fixable. I am very happy with this product!
- I adore this dress：Cute but my boobs don’t fit in this dress 😐 it’s for about an A cup
- overall well designed especially for the price however it was …：Love the dress. It’s definitely made for bustier women the boob part is fluffy but I loved it just put a strapless push-up bra on!
- Five Stars：I bought my 5 year old this leotard for her dance classes as she is in between a size 5 and 6, figuring it would get her through the next few months. While a darling little leotard and perfect for her ballet/tap class it is tight and after about 30 minutes of wear she has significant elastic indentations around her legs. I spent a good 30 minutes stretching it out for her and she said it was better but if your child wears a 5 and has an elongated torso, I would recommend that you go up a size as it’s better for it to be a bit baggy than too tight.
- I am glad I read the other reviews：I fell in love with the print and style of this dress. I was deeply saddened when I discovered that there was more me then dress. It will remain on my wish list as an incentive.I would recommend this dress as a thumbs up that run small.
- Loving this Dress：I just received and tried on mine (navy blue polka dot) and I love it! (So did my husband!) I know I always have a hard time deciding what size to order and in this I ordered a small. Their small translates to a size 4 U.S. That’s what the dress tag says. I wear a size 6 or 8 depending on the garment and this small is just a bit snug. It has enough stretch that it looks great and doesn’t constrict my breathing even though it’s tight. I didn’t read every one of the reviews so I may just not have read this but it does have a little bit of crinoline material sewn into the very bottom of the hem. It’s visible in the picture but I wasn’t sure if it came with a crinoline built in or what. The dress is cut so that the skirt has a good bit of swing and body to it and that little touch makes it appear you have a crinoline on. It would be perfectly nice to wear without one.
- This dress came in a little more spring green than …：I normally wear a size 8 or 10 in dresses and I ordered the large to be on the safe side. The dresses waist only came to right below my chest… As if it was meant to be an empire waist . Then I was trying to imagine if perhaps I just had an extra large measurement from my upper back around to my chest on the front. Then a couple of days later I tried on a different dress and because I was so small in that exact same area, I had to buy a size 4 so I don’t think it’s me. Bummed. Such a pretty dress.
- Five Stars：I ordered this dress it was really beautiful but it was a very heavy stretch material. It was to big for me, I ordered a XL… On a usual day I wear a L top (36D) & 12/14 bottoms. I’m very bottom heavy but have a smaller waste so it fit on the bottom very nice but it was to large on top. It had a nice tulle piece on the bottom of the skirt but I suggest that u buy a petticoat for a fuller look. The only complaint I did have if it would of fit was on the breast area the material is folded so it would unfold and I would have to keep foldin it back, maybe if the dress was tighter it wouldn’t unfold. But over all it was a beautiful dress.
- Four Stars：looks great
- Four Stars：It works for my wife
- Classy and cool：This dress is amazingly flattering on curvier/chubby ladies and looks much higher end than it is. The color is gorgeous, it’s comfortable and it drapes beautifully. This could also easily be dressed up or down, depending on what you pair it with and could absolutely be worn to a wedding, as a bridesmaid dress or even to work with a cardigan and camisole (because it is slightly low cut). Also runs very true to size. I am about 5’6 and a size 12/14 with a tendency to gain weight in my midsection and boobs and this makes my body look much better than it is. Score! I love it and will probably be buying other colors.
- I got a wow for this dress：Extremely long on a 5′-3" person. Will have to have it hemmed so will end up with more money than expected in the dress. However, I think it will be a very suitable dress for dress up occasions in the future. It is very cute on and extremely sassy in terms of fit and look.
- Pretty Pretty!：Wow, this dress is beautiful. I agree that you can order a slightly smaller size per other reviewers advice.
- Fits perfectly! Only thing is the color is misleading …：This is so beautiful. I got so so many compliments, I am shopping for another Acevog dress right now. It is fitted, and flares out. So MANY COMPLIMENTS!!
Moncler Sale Uk
- She is very happy with her purchase：small
- ACEVOG Women’s Vintage Sleeveless Rockabilly… Red and black：The dress was super cute but way small. needed at least 2 sizes bigger than what i ordered and that is a blow to the ego. the material is satin like so shiny wasn’t expecting that.
- Cute but pricey：This leotard was a pleasant surprise…the material is soft and stretchy, and it seems like it would be really comfortable to wear. Nice quality workmanship, has been through the wash a few times at this point and still looks more or less brand new.
- Sizing is off：Beautifull dress
- Nice dress for small chested person：Love it
- Nice dress, total strangers come up and tell me …：The stretch fabric reveals ANY bumps around your middle. Either wear Spanx or exchange. I don’t think that a larger size will make a difference. The wearer needs to have a smooth middle section. Pretty color and nice summer fabric.
- Four Stars：Love the dress
- Super cute leotard and skirt – runs small!!：My daughter LOVES this. We’ve had 3 sessions so far of toddler "dance," and it’s held up to regular washing and lots of play. My 2yo wore the 4-6 comfortably, and she’s average sized for her age. Look at the size charts on the website and DO NOT just go by age, and you’ll be happy with it!
- Five Stars：Armpits are small
- Five Stars：Very beautiful dress. I’m 5’6, around 140 lbs, and a 34C in bras though I wore one of those ‘add two cup sizes’ type push up bras with this. I tend to be a 2 or 4 in women’s clothing, so I guess according to their chart I should have gotten an extra small (I didn’t measure my dimensions), but I planned on wearing it to a wedding the day after it arrived and I didn’t want to risk it being too tight. I’m also generally a small so I was pretty reluctant to purchase an extra small.Anyways, it was on the bigger side, but it still fit well. An XS probably would have fit more snugly, but it still looked lovely. It’s also made of stretchy material so I would recommend leaning towards a smaller size if you’re unsure. The dress hit right below my knee. It was very flattering. I’m not very big, but it was still nice to wear a dress where I could eat a bunch of wedding food and drink a bunch of beer and still look good.I think it’s a great dress for any occasion where you have to dress nice. It’s a really good deal considering the cost too. Highly recommend.
- Beautiful for Ballet：Love this for dance class. My daughter is a size 3 and this fit perfectly. It arrived quickly (earlier than expected) also.
- CRAP!!!!!!!!：love the color and pattern. Fit me just fine through bodice and skirt but the sleeves do not have any stretch and were tight. (5’7 125lb for reference). The material is more matte and there isn’t really any weight to the skirt so it wont really lay or swish the way i imagine these dresses doing so without some underskirt or tooling.
- I seriously never want to take this dress off.：Fits nicely and I’d flattering.
- One Star：Absolutely beautiful
- fantastic!：LOVE the black xl but orded same size in navy/ polka was too tight:((
- The fabric was fabulous and it would have been a great dress!：I loved the color of this dress when it arrived. After one wash the color has faded significantly. It also comes out of the dryer with a lot of wrinkles. I am not too fond of ironing so I tend to buy things that are "out of the dryer friendly".
Moncler Mens Jacket
- Perfect fit：It’s a little longer than I expected it to be.The fitting is strange as the chest area is still tight for a Large and the waist area a little too loose.But it is still a cute spring dancing dress.
- Four Stars：Looks nice and is light weight
- Very Flattering：Fast & Smooth Shipping, Excellent Product
- Beautiful Dress：Loved it
- Frumpy：I liked the material.
- Not for me, fair product：Great
- Nom desired fabric.：Very cute. Open back, but the chest is well padded I was able to wear it without a bra.
- thighs) and accentuated the best parts (waist：It became lager after I washed it.
Moncler Womens Coat
- Five Stars：perfectly look it good
- I really like the color and stretch to this dress：The picture of this dress makes it look like it has a nice long torso which is important for me since I am 6′. When I got the dress I quickly realize that the picture must be streched because the ‘waist’ fits halfway down my ribcage and makes me look very strange. The fit everywhere else was as expected but I sadly can’t wear this dress at all. Very dissapointed.
- Cute!：Love these! My petite daughter fits them perfectly and she is just newly 2. They are perfect for her dance classes. So delicate and soft.
- Great dress：Loved it!!!!
- Adorable：This is a cute dress but it arrived with a little dirt smudge on the front and didn’t seem to be packaged very well. It looks to run a bit small which is what I read in earlier reviews. I adjusted accordingly and am glad I did. I guess I must rate it based on the whole experience so that is why I give it three stars.
- Unflattering：This is a beautiful cocktail style dress. It is of a cut and style that is fully appropriate to wear to work (I did put a camisole underneath for modesty at the neckline). The color is exactly as pictured, looks beautiful, and everyone at work kept asking me where I got it. For me, I usually wear a size 6 and I ordered a size 8, and it fit me very well. I have a tall figure (5’9") with a slimmer bust region, and the dress is very form-fitting (perhaps unforgiving) in the bust and waist. I am not busty at all. So, especially if your shape tends to be more "busty", I would highly suggest ordering a size or two up. ( I now have this dress in both the purple and the light blue. I get more compliments on the purple, but that’s probably just a better color for my complexion)
- Five Stars：I give it 5 stars because the material is great,the look is awesome but I could’ve fitted a 1X instead of the 2X but overall Hubby loves it and I got the petticoat to go with Wow is all I can say. I love this dress and I don’t own or wear many dresses, so this is a big deal for me.
- Five Stars：Way smaller than other products purchased in the same size
Moncler Size Chart
- Love it：I received several comments about how beautiful it is.
- Summer time and easy breezy：I really love this little dress. It’s comfortable and pretty; great for Summer parties. I’ve received many compliments for this lovely dress.
- Four Stars：Great quality and perfect fit.
- Returned, not what I expected：Dress was what I expected, super cute and super retro. If you want the dress to puff up you need to buy a petty coat to wear underneath. It is snug so you might want to go a size up. I got a large and it’s sing but I do like it that way and from the other reviews I knew it would be snug.
- I really like the dresses from this vendor：Beautiful Satin dress!!! I wore it to work and I can’t tell you how many compliments I received!!!
- Nice dress：I love it fit perfect I even tried on twice and it wonderful
- I LOVE THE DRESS IT FITS SO GREAT THE STRETCH MATERIAL …：Fantastic dress. I ordered the blue check/plaid. Good, medium weight cotton (wool-like) fabric. Exactly as described, fits great (I read the sizing chart and made sure to measure well before ordering)! The sizing is based upon Asian sizing, which is smaller than US sizing…also a bit shorter. My one warning is the blue check (and most likely the red check) pattern is reversed from the photo, i.e. the is more brown with blue checks than as pictured of blue with brown checks. I will be keeping it, but I was expecting more blue than brown. I still recommend this dress if you like the swing dress style but don’t want to pay a fortune for a well-made dress.
- Skirt is long：Nice and comfy.
- Just What You’d Expect From Capezio：My oldest daughter is a ballet dancer student and she looks amazing with this leotard. It is great looking and very well crafted, 1000% recommended.
- Four Stars：This is a beautiful dress with a flattering fit. I was in between the size 8 and 10 by bust measurement and went with the size 8 based on other reviews that mentioned the V-neck being quite low and the description that mentioned the fabric was stretchy and it fit perfectly. The "waist" on the dress is higher and sits just under the bust so the hip measurements on this dress are less important than the bust measurements.The fabric might have a bit of a static problem in the winter but overall I love the dress. It looked great and was super flattering.
- So happy!：My 4 year old loves pretending to be a ballerina and this is exactly what she wanted. It looks absolutely adorable on. It is high quality and I think she’ll be able to wear it for a long time to come.
- I like the fabric：LOVE IT!!! Fits like a dream!
- Five Stars：Love it. Very comfortable. I’m a 40DD and was nervous it might not fit well across the chest as I’ve heard ordering clothes online can be hit or miss. It’s perfect.
- Vintage Flair：oredered an XL it was really a size 10
- Beautiful Leotard：I purchased this outit for my daughter. It arrived on time and fit perfectly. I’d recommend this product to anyone.
- Cute Dress：Beautiful dress, got many compliments on it, Got it on time, fit like expected and can’t wait to wear it again
Moncler Women Vest
- Yvonne party dress：I saw this on a Thursday night and ordered it, paying for Saturday delivery. It came at 2:30. I had to leave for my event at 3:30. Out of the envelope, into the dryer on low for six minutes, and it looked great! I took the advise of a previous reviewer and made sure to wear a slip. The dress fit great, looked great, and was highly complimented. I was really pleased. My event was an evening, outdoor, wine tasting, fundraiser. I am also planning to wear this to an awards dinner next month. As is, with simple shoes, it’s dressy without being over the top. With nice shoes and some good jewelry choices, it will dress up great for an evening event.
- Two Stars：It’s lovely!
- Four Stars：I love this dress!!!
- Two Stars：This is horrible!!!! I’ve had my share of dresses, but this by far the ugliest dress i’ve ever put on. The reality has nothing to do with the picture. And don’t get me started on the material. ….OMG….
- Well-made but too long：I was looking for a perfect cobalt blue dress. This was it! I originally got the size 16 but had been losing some weight so I gave it to my step mom and got the size 12 for me (hoping that I will be losing a little more). It is baggy in the chest for me, but I am a size B and very small in the chest for being overweight. It should fit anyone else just fine that way. It’s hard for me to find perfect dresses because I have a short torso and small chest. The 12 actually fit (slightly tight on the middle so the 14 would have been perfect but I plan to get my weight down a little more.) It is that nice stretchy flowy material that is so popular now. It is modest, goes below the knees and covers the cleavage well, but is still flattering and great for dancing. It fits my step mom so nicely and makes her look like she really has curves! My Dad was so glad that I found it for her.
- Got these for my step daughters for my wedding. …：The material is soft. The dress is very pretty. I just need to order a size larger. I ordered the size larger and it fits. I took the small one to a friend and she’s going to shorten it to make that one fit. Then I will have two gorgeous dresses. Thank you so much
- Four Stars：I ordered this dress it was really beautiful but it was a very heavy stretch material. It was to big for me, I ordered a XL… On a usual day I wear a L top (36D) & 12/14 bottoms. I’m very bottom heavy but have a smaller waste so it fit on the bottom very nice but it was to large on top. It had a nice tulle piece on the bottom of the skirt but I suggest that u buy a petticoat for a fuller look. The only complaint I did have if it would of fit was on the breast area the material is folded so it would unfold and I would have to keep foldin it back, maybe if the dress was tighter it wouldn’t unfold. But over all it was a beautiful dress.
- Beautiful dress：Fits perfectly
Moncler Coat Women
- It fit great! I normally wear a 18 but all they …：Great dress, amazing fit.
- Very happy – Great dress at an awesome price!：I got a medium which sometimes can be a bit small on me, but after noticing the reviews say it was stretchy I took the risk. And it was totally worth it! This dress fits beautifully, the little sleeves perch on my shoulders and don’t ride up, the little bit of lace on the bottom edge of the skirt is a great detail. The material feels strong and substantial so it doesn’t look weird or bunch up at all. It really is the perfect dress for any occasion if you accessorize.
- Flattering Cut and Colour, but Thin Material：The material on this dress is more of a thick spandex material rather than cotton or a spandex-cotton blend like a lot of jersey dresses, which was disappointing. But on the other hand, the fit of the top half of the dress is extremely flattering. The waist of the dress hits at the exact smallest part of your waist. It hits right under your chest but without being too high that it crosses over your breasts. I have gained some weight recently and the cut of this dress almost erases that. Then the rest of the dress flows nicely down from the waist. It camouflages bumps in the thighs. As other reviews have said, it is very long. I would prefer it a couple of inches shorter. I’m about 5’4″. But after buying some dresses online that were made for tiny girls in Asian countries that I had to turn into tunics rather than wear as dresses, I’ll accept this length. It gives it a bit of a Mad Men style look. I’m not crazy about the ruched sleeves, as it makes the arms look thicker. I do like the length of the sleeves since it’s not too short that it shows my un-tones arms so it’s a draw when it comes to the sleeves. This dress definitely calls for a tank top or scoop neck fitted t-shirt underneath. Otherwise it exposes way too much. I’ll likely pair this with some spanx for maximum waist trimming effect.
- Fabric is cotton and dress is comfortable. I feel like a lady in this dress：Size was off and material was cheap. For $25 I guess I should have expected that.
- dont waste your time：Absolutely gorgeous! Feels like high quality material with solid stitching. Runs a little small, as I am between a12 and 14 in all other clothes, but this size L won’t zip at all.
- I really love this dress：So cute, lovely!!
- Material is nice weight. Construction is good.：Its as adorable & flattering as all the reviews say! I ordered the red/black flowers. My only reason for 4 stars is that I should have ordered a Small. I ordered a Medium (which does fit fine) but with the little stretch in the fabric, my measurements were in between – it would have been a perfect fit in the small! Still so cute!
- Matronly, clingy dress：I bought this dress for evening wear while travelling. It is a little flimsy and I’ll wear a slip with it, but it packs very well and shakes out ready to wear. A little low cut for me, but easy to wear a scarf with. I am 5’9" and it falls just below the knee, which I like. A short person it might be mid calf. When I took it out of the package, I thought I wouldn’t like the ruching on the sleeves, but when I put it on, it was fine.
- Pretty Dress：I don’t usually write a review, but I love this dress and I wish there were some more like this. The order and delivery was 10 days. Thanks
- Beautiful：I am 5’11". 190lbs. I purchased this dress in blue for an evening event I went to after work. It is now a favorite. All I had to do was swap out accessories and I was ready to go. I received many compliments, both during the day and night. The material flows with you when you walk. It is very comfortable to wear. I wish there were more colors/patterns because I would definitely buy more.
- Came wrinkled (shipping hazard I suppose), I left it …：A bit larger than stated. Not too difficult to take in, though. My teenager with little sewing experience looked up how to take it in on the internet and now it works perfectly. She loves it!
- Better than expected!：beautiful color and very soft but a bit small, over a larger size lady’s that what you normally wear.
- GORGEOUS DRESS!：I look so GOOD in this dress. I have one of those kinda-curvy bodies; I’m short, not quite hourglass shaped, and I carry my weight in my midsection. Not a great combination for looking good in dresses.I kept seeing everyone’s photos of themselves in this dress; it seemed to look great on curvier women. I was hesitant about buying this, but when it went on sale, I snatched it up. I honestly didn’t think the medium would end up fitting my 5’2" 148 lbs frame, but when I put it on and looked in the mirror, I was so impressed. The little cap sleeves cover my armpit fat, and I like my waistline in this dress. It accentuates all the right areas.The ONLY thing I don’t like about it is the length. Again, I’m short, so that has a lot to do with it. It sits a tad lower on my leg than I’d like, but it’s an easy hem job.In conclusion, if you’re unsure about buying this dress – BUY IT! You won’t be sorry. Buy your usual size.
- Super cute! Wearing it to a fall wedding：this dress is perfect!!!! I am size 8 or Medium and I bought an M Size and it fitted perfect to me. It looks wonderful!!! I am really happy with my new dress.
- Wore to a rehearsal dinner.：Nice and comfy.
- runs tini：I saw this on a Thursday night and ordered it, paying for Saturday delivery. It came at 2:30. I had to leave for my event at 3:30. Out of the envelope, into the dryer on low for six minutes, and it looked great! I took the advise of a previous reviewer and made sure to wear a slip. The dress fit great, looked great, and was highly complimented. I was really pleased. My event was an evening, outdoor, wine tasting, fundraiser. I am also planning to wear this to an awards dinner next month. As is, with simple shoes, it’s dressy without being over the top. With nice shoes and some good jewelry choices, it will dress up great for an evening event.
Moncler Kids Jackets
- Gorgeous dress：Waiting for my refund still. Dress didn’t fit as expected.
- Bought for ballroom dancing,：It is somewhat long and my wife is 5.6′ but otherwise is cute and well made.
- Five Stars：Very cute well made.
- Compliments, compliments：I like it; but I can’t say I just love it. The rusching on the sleeves is a little more dramatic than I was expecting and it will need to be hemmed. The fabric is not my favorite but it is not too bad. Otherwise, the dress is pretty flattering.
- BEAUTIFUL：It looked really cute in the photo, but the reality was not so great. It does fit, as expected, for size, but I’m just not all that happy with it. It’s a subjective point, but I feel uncomfortable with so many gathers in the sleeves — (they didn’t seem as exaggerated in the photo) — thus, making me feel like I’m wearing football pads. I also don’t care for the texture of the fabric. It drapes well, but it’s thin and not woven as tightly as it should be. It can be too revealing in certain lighting (a slip is definitely needed); ultimately, the fabric just doesn’t feel very good to me. The neckline is not secure and attaches only at the top of the waist band. On my figure, it tends to gape open, so I’ve had to secure it with a snap closure. The color (purple) is a nice, deep shade, not too bright, and easy to wear. .
- It’s big：Not a cute style.Returned it.
- Got the green and it’s pretty!：tight in the bust for the size chart and returns have been hard. no communication from request. Size larger than you would expect.
- Ordered the Med for my daughter (5’9″) size 6. …：I can’t get over how much I love this dress. I am attending a sock hop later this month, and was looking for a dress and after ordering and returning another one, I decided to get this one. It is perfect. It looks so classy! It comes right below my knees and the color is beautiful! It seems to be very well made and the material is sturdy. It’s stretchy so so perfect for those with a larger chest, but smaller waist. It looks so classy and elegant, and I can’t wait to do my hair up, wear some red lipstick, tall black heels, and go to the sock hop! A wonderful dress for a wonderful price.
- Four Stars：I am very pleased.
- Not for me：Nice dress but fits small
- Do not buy：This is horrible!!!! I’ve had my share of dresses, but this by far the ugliest dress i’ve ever put on. The reality has nothing to do with the picture. And don’t get me started on the material. ….OMG….
- Amazing. I adore this dress：Love it!!&
- Best Amazon buy ever!：I absolutely love this dress! You can dress it down or dress it up for any occasion. My measurements are 34-26-36 and I got a small and it fits just right! I’m also 5’11" and it still long enough.
- Would prefer different sleeves：For the most part, this dress fit as I’d expected it to. For some reason I was expecting it to be at knee length and it’s a couple inches below- I’m 5’4". The color is as expected- a nice chocolate color, and the fabric is soft and not revealing (I was a little nervous about that). I think it’ll be a nice versatile addition to any wardrobe- you can dress it up or down.
- Five Stars：Beautiful leotard dress for dance.
- Five Stars：Fit is not as flattering.
- looks great!：GREAT DRESS!!
- I love the dress：I followed advice from previous buyers and ordered a size down and got a medium. I’m 5’4", 36dd and about 145/150 lbs. the dress fits great and I think the quality is pretty good. Only problem is my back flab shows so I need to get a smoothing top to wear underneath. Will buy from this seller again! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments18 of 18 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLove it!ByAmazon Customeron July 5, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseI absolutely love this dress ! It feels so great and is very flattering . I only wish my pressed were little bigger for the top part , but that’s a personal problem LOL . I bought the mode way slip in black to go underneath . What a beautiful dress for a great price ! Fits as expected and arrives on time . 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments14 of 14 people found the following review helpful3.0 out of 5 starsI love the dressByMike Bisomon July 22, 2015Verified PurchaseI bought this under my husband’s account. I’m going on a trip to Texas and I wanted some summer dresses instead of wearing my capris. I love the dress!! However, I am a size 10. I ordered a medium because that’s what the Amazon chart said (M – US size 8 & 10). See pic. When I got it, I tried it on, and I loved it when it wasn’t zipped. LOL. The dress’s tag says US size 6 and UK size 10 and it’s a M. I looked at the Muxxon sizing chart (which wasn’t available til I went on the website) and it says a M should be a size 8 US sizing, but was marked on the tag as a 6 in M. I’m so confused. SOOOO, I went on and ordered a L and an XL hoping one will be a 10. I do love the dress, the material is comfortable and stretchy, but not when you’re a size 10 trying to get into a size 6 (even though the chart says that M should’ve been a 8-10). 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments41 of 48 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsYOU WANT THIS DRESS!!ByBrookeon March 18, 2015Size: XX-LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI absolutely love this dress. I ordered 6 of these for bridesmaid dresses for my wedding and they were perfect. The material is heavy and not flimsy at all. I have bridesmaids all the way up from size small to the 2XL and these dresses are very flattering to all the girls. High waist line, not too low cut. Comes just to or right past the knee even on my tallest friend (She’s 5’11") and my shortest (4’11"). The girls were able to wear any bra with this dress, didnt need anything special. The zipper is a little flimsy but once its up it stays up and you cant see it. It has about half an inch of tulle sewn to the bottom of it and is just flowy enough. Very beautiful dress. Very highly recommend it. Also very comfortable to wear. It does have stretch to it just a little so if you are in between sizes and are not sure you could wear a size smaller. My friend that wears a size 20-22 wears the 2x, my size 16-18 friend wears the XL, size 12-14 can wear the large, my friend in an 8-10 wears the Medium, and my friend that wears a 4-6 can wear the small. I do have a friend that wears a size 0-2 who ordered a small (they dont have an extra small) and it did not swallow her up. These dresses are also very easily taken in and let out. Not too formal and not too causal. Absolutely perfect!!!”
- Darn!：Looks just like the picture!
- Classic Beauty：Bodice was made oddly
- Three Stars：Fit well, but material was like a latex glove, I could actually pull some out at my ribs & when I let it go it would " snap" back into place. Too hot a fabric for my hot flashes.
- Flattering.：Love it!
- Awesome basic black dress.：I really love this dress. It has a good bit of stretch and is flattering. I also want to note that I ordered this in 2 colors- black and white polka dot and the navy blue. They both look great, but I wanted to note to future buyers that the material is different. Polka dot had very little give in the fabric and fit tighter because of it. Navy was definitely more stretchy and had more give. Both are great, but just FYI!
- 50’s style adorable：I loved this dress I’m 4 ft 11 inches. I had to have it hemmed but that was it. Very comfortable and flattering. I used this dress for a San Diego Comic Con Poison Ivy cosplay. Even in hot July weather it was amazing. I did use a petty coat so it made the whole dress pop! I would wear this dress to any event it’s so cute. Ordered and XL and it’s stretchy so just perfect! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments8 of 9 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsMUXXN® Women 1950s Vintage Retro Capshoulder.ByContesaon June 8, 2015Size: XX-LargeColor: BeigeVerified PurchaseThis style of dress is fantastic. I got the "beige" even though is labeled as such is really coral or light peach (beautiful color)/ The elasticity of the material makes you feel so feminine. However, they run small ex. I wear a L-XL I read a review that it ran small but stretchy so I ordered 2XL (US size 16). I’m 5’4" and it comes down to calf length, which I loved. It fit perfect. I will be ordering another color soon. You may need to iron it or steam, not sure which I’ll do. I will be wearing it to my son’s wedding which is going to be outdoors P.S. The dress has a "tull" fabric on the hem that makes it look fluffy but it is not. I purchased a petticoat to have that ’50’s style (you don’t really need it if you don’t want to). I’ll keep an eye out on this company. They ship from the US and delivery is fast.
Moncler.Com Online Shop
- I love the dress：Using the size chart and reviewers statements, I chose the size small. It fits me perfectly. I usually have to buy a petite to get the bust darts in the right place, but really it’s a perfect fit. The neckline is fairly modest as it does not gap. I could wear this to work and not have to worry about showing anything.Measurements: 5’1", approximately 120-130 lbs. With clothing on, I measure overbust/fullest: 35.5", underbust:29.5" waist: 27.5" hips: 37" Bra size 30E/F or 32DD/EThe white with black polka dots is creamy without being cream or ivory- not bright white. Nice, heavy material that is slightly wrinkled from packaging, but should iron up nicely. Tag doesn’t have size markings on it. This is not lined. As others have pointed out, there is a seam down the center front of the skirt- but I don’t think it detracts from the dress at all. This can be worn with or without a petticoat. I purchased separately a"rockabilly" petti off of Amazon.I think I’m going to order another color!
- Five Stars：Fits my daughter perfectly. Very pretty and well made.
- Going old school classicly beautiful.：Fits perfectly ! Only thing is the color is misleading . I thought it was going to be a forest green but it’s actually sort of a bright green but other than that it fits well and cute style
- Five Stars：The outfit fittedy daughter just right
- Great looking leotard!：I love this leotards! This is the second leo I have bought from Capezio and I really love it just as I did the other one. They are very nicely made and last through many washes. Definitely recommend!
- Perfect for my little ballerina：My daughter is only 3 and it fits snug, the material is great and the cut looks nice. I will be ordering this in tr larger size soon.
- Cute & true to size.：I was a little disappointed with the material and my dress has a small hole in the front. I could not be bothered to return it but I’m not as satisfied with the purchase.
- Fabulous!!：I am only giving 4 stars because the dress runs somewhat big. This dress has a stretchy material. But that does not change the look of the dress! It’s still very pretty! I am thinking about exchanging for a medium instead of a large though. I am 5’7 180lbs with a 38DDD bust and the large is sllllightly too stretchy in some spots for me. And the dress does go past my knees.
- LOVE LOVE LOVE!!：This dress is very flattering. I am 5 feet, 5 inches, 120 pounds and even though the dress is a loose fit, falling right at the knees, the size 4 accented my soft curves wonderfully. I do not think the material felt or looked cheap and I received compliments when I wore it. I purchased the royal blue and the colour is just vibrant and gorgeous. I have a very similar dress that I had previously bought from a local dress shop, but I like the way this one fits a little better.
- Love this dress!：Great dress.
- Love it!：I would give this 10 stars if I could. It is breathtakingly beautiful and I love it. The fabric is thick but gives and is very well made. I plan on getting more in the other colors. I literally have been stopped several times in public wearing this dress and have received loads of compliments. I love it!
- Runs small!：The dress material was very nice, order arrived timely. It just didn’t look good on me. I regrettably will return it.
- okay dress：I ordered this dress for my open house and "get away" dress for my upcoming wedding, it’s also the one I chose for my bridesmaids to wear. I must say that I was a little nervous in ordering this dress because some of the reviews said the dress didn’t fit quite right. As soon as I put it on, I loved it! It hugs my curves just right and makes me look really good! I love the length because every time I find a dress, it’s either too short or sleeveless, and this dress is exactly what I’ve been looking for for awhile! I love that it can be more of a casual dress or dressed up to be nicer! I am SO excited to see all my beautiful bridesmaids in these dresses on my wedding day!
- Four Stars：material not a very good quality
- Four Stars：Adorable dance leotard bought for my 3 year old
- considering this dress? no need to consider… :)：The dress fit fine. I bought 3 for bridesmaids dresses and bought them because of the color (navy blue). The color in the picture is a dark navy blue and the dresses that came were a terrible washed out navy blue. They looked like they were sitting in the sun for a month. Very disappointing that the color was nothing like the picture. I would have kept them all if they color was right.
- DO NOT IRON THIS DRESS：The size chart provided is wrong. A medium which is supposed to be a 4 was way too large for me. I might have liked the fit a little better if it actually fit properly.
- Small and wrong shade but still nice：Gorgeous dress. I ordered the small. I weigh about 120 and am 5’7. Just perfect! The hemming on the bottom was a little crooked, but not something anyone will notice. Not worth taking a star from. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1 of 1 people found the following review helpful3.0 out of 5 starsBuy BigByLoretta Pirozzion August 23, 2015Size: LargeColor: Red + BlackVerified PurchaseI’ll keep it because it’s too har5d to return. I usually wear a Medium or large so ordered the large to be safe. Not safe enough. I’ll need to lose 10 pounds before I can wear this comfortably.
- Five Stars：My daughter loves this!
- I requested a return and am definitely satisfied with the service I received：Dress was amazing. Quality and price were great. A little snug at the chest but the stretch material made it all work. I added a black petticoat to complete the look. I would buy this again.
- Beautiful and well made：Love it
- Three Stars：Dress is too small and not sure how to return it.
- Cute & true to size.：Dress appears well made and fits perfect. I purchased a medium and it fits like a size 8. It is made snug on the top down to below the waist before flaring out. The fabric is thick and stretchy. The neckline is higher than I expected but looks great. I’m 5’6" and it hits just below the knee.
- Nice dress overall：This dress is beautiful… it fits a little bit snug across the chest. But I still love it
Moncler Down Jacket
- The dress is nice but cheaply made：Cute dress. Nice polished cotton, color looks like the picture. Bought medium which fits but made for slightly taller torso. Am 5’3" 130lb 36 D and chest fits perfectly. Good look for cheap price.
- “Navy” blue dress is the cobalt color shown in the picture. Great fit. Nice fabric and zipper.：Very nice dress
- Decent quality for the price. Fits Ok. A …：I got the white black and purple dress. It is definitely different so you will turn a few heads.It hits mid calf and since I am not used to it I do feel like – "is it a long dress that is too short or a short dress that is too long?" Wearing heels with this dress is a must, else it will look weird. But it was very different and ppl do notice you and your bold flower print. So all in all an interesting buy. I did feel cute so that is definitely a plus.
- Flattering Cut and Colour, but Thin Material：I absolutely LOVE this dress! I am 5’4" & 140, I ordered a size 10 & it fits perfectly!! It’s high enough that I dong have to wear a tank underneath & falls right below my knee. The fabric is stretchy & silky & flatters everywhere with the design of the dress & how it falls. It’s machine washable & can be dressed up with sexy heels & jewelry or dressed casually with strappy saddles. It’s a steal for $40!
- The small is a Fantastic fit on my 5’7″ hourglass frame：Even the small is too overwhelming on a small frame. I’m 5’3" and 120 lbs and the dress is baggy
- Love it! I’m wearing for an upcoming event with …：I love the fit & the dress
- Five Stars：Looks nice and fits her well.
- Five Stars：Im very happy with my dress. Its beautifull as the picture. The color is beautifull too. Thank you.. I love it