Skip to content
Moncler Tib Vest
- LOVE LOVE LOVE!!：This dress is very flattering. I am 5 feet, 5 inches, 120 pounds and even though the dress is a loose fit, falling right at the knees, the size 4 accented my soft curves wonderfully. I do not think the material felt or looked cheap and I received compliments when I wore it. I purchased the royal blue and the colour is just vibrant and gorgeous. I have a very similar dress that I had previously bought from a local dress shop, but I like the way this one fits a little better.
- I LOVE this dress：I love this dress! The color is very vibrant, the fabric is soft, and it can be dressed up with a petticoat. It was a little big in the chest area, but not terrible. I also wore a sash belt with this dress, so it definitely has a few different options. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1 of 1 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsGREAT!ByKelly Lomaxon August 21, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: Turquoise Polka DotVerified PurchaseGreat fit, good quality! I am on the short side so I will be getting it tailored. Other than that going one size up as other reviews suggested was a good idea. 5′ 1” 136lbs and I ordered an XL. Very happy with the product, will order other colors.
- The neckline is a bit awkward on me,：The dress is beautiful. Fabric is nice and of good quality. Way too small.
- I like fabric a lot：This review is for the red floral spring garden party dress. Our volunteer model thinks the dress is "adorable." The bright red black and white number looks like you’d wear it to a garden party with a fancy hat. It’s really well made. Very crisp material. Almost like a linen but it feels and looks like a heavy cotton. The back zipper glides smoothly and is hidden so the line of the dress flows. Our model says that some "5 inch spike shiny black pumps (or red for that matter) would look killer with this dress."Some included washing instructions would have made this order absolutely perfect.
- Well made but runs SMALL!：I bought two of these dresses – one pink (size S 4-6) and one white (size T 2-4) for my 2-year old granddaughter, who wears a 2T. Based on other reviews, I knew the dress runs small. The size T 2-4 went back; it was VERY small. The size S 4-6 fits my 2T granddaughter fairly well; the neckline is a little loose but she wears it to dance class and it hasn’t been an issue.
- Five Stars：It was a perfect fit.
- Good：grand daughter is 3 fit is perfect with good stretch so she will wear it for a while.
- Great dress：Fit nicely. My chest is bigger than the rest so this dress still had slim fit look but flowing skirt. Love it and so did everyone else!!!
- Other than that its adorable and material holds up to her busy body：Very cute and comfortable for my 4 year olds ballet class. Built in skirt is very functional as her separate tutu kept slipping down. Washed well on gentle, no dryer .
- Five Stars：Overall I like this leotard. I have twin three-year old girls and they were starting ballet for the first time. Having absolutely no ballet knowledge, I was pleased to see that every other little girl in the class was wearing pretty much the same dress. It’s very cute, has enough ballet "flair" that my twins are very happy. I ordered the S (4-6) size and it JUST fits. I don’t expect it to fit more than a year (if I’m lucky). My girls are almost 3.5, and are a little smaller than average if that helps anyone with sizing.
- MUXXN® Women 1950s Vintage Retro Capshoulder.：Not bad, but I’m disappointed that it was described as having cap sleeves and the dress I received is most assuredly sleeveless. Even comparing the picture to my dress there is quite a difference in the amount of fabric in the "sleeve" area. It’s stretchy, so if you have the slightest tummy roll, be aware that it WILL show. Length is great. I ordered the red, mostly because the picture looked more like cranberry, lol, but it’s VERY red! It is a bit difficult to see the neckline clearly in the picture, but there is a cross-weave of fabric. It’s low, but not out of control.
- Nice Dress!：it was a perfect fit and extremely comfortable. just wish it was made of a material that would not wrinkle…but I was careful to sit and it stayed for the entire evening in great condition
- Cute but the fitting is a little off for my body shape：This dress is adorable and fits perfectly. Arrived within three days of ordering for $20ish and looks like I paid much more than that. My only complaint is that the dress is a little wrinkled on the skirt portion, but it’s nothing a quick onceover with an iron won’t fix. I would highly recommend buying this dress and purchasing from the seller. Ordered a medium and it fits perfectly; for an overall idea of what to expect if you’re considering buying this size, I’m 5’6" and 145 lbs and it was neither tight nor loose. Very comfy!
- Adorable – great quality – my kid loves it – …：This was $25 with free Prime shipping. It is the most comfortable of all the girls’ leotards so we will be ordering more of this type. We got the size I for a five year old who is on the plumper side.
- Hope it helps：I was expecting a better fit. It does look well made and it’s very pretty just didn’t fit as expected so I’m pretty sad about that.
- Five Stars：I ordered up a size because my daughter is tall. She loves it! Washed in a pillowcase and came out perfect.
Moncler Ski Jackets
- This dress is amazing and I want to order it in every color：I’m very happy that I went with what the reviewers said concerning the size difference. Thank you reviewers you made my day. My measurements are 40" bust.., 33" waist.., and 42" hips.., I normally wear an XL (12-14) and went with the L (10-12) as the reviewers said the fabric is stretchy. So.., they were right on the money with that. The zipper works well and there were no loose strings or stitching and the pleats on the bust were also perfect. Did need to steam a few wrinkles out on the skirt but that’s to be expected when ordering through the mail. It’s going to be so nice to wear on my upcoming birthday dinner. One day after placing the order for this dress my daughter called and said she is getting married and the colors are Navy Blue and Coral. So happens I ordered the Navy blue and I showed her a picture of it. She said it was perrrrrfect for what she had in mind. I will most likely wear it often since it is sooooo comfortable. I ordered a petticoat but it wont be here for a few more days. Amazon quickly shipped it out and it arrived within 5 days and arrived on a Sunday to boot. You wont regret this purchase. Now to go order another MUXXN dress I have in mind. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments5 of 5 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsThis dress makes me look amazing! I am 5’8″ 140lbsByhappy camperon April 14, 2015Size: MediumColor: BlackVerified PurchaseBuy this dress! Then buy a petticoat! This dress makes me look amazing! I am 5’8" 140lbs, (32DDx29x39) in good shape, and typically wear size 6/8. I bought the medium and it is not at all snug but I think the small would be too tight on me. The dress is made of a heavier weight stretch fabric that holds it’s shape without clinging. The hem has a 3/8" trim of tulle stitched to the bootom on the underside of the hem that gives the illusion of an exposed petticoat (it can be easily cut off if one doesn’t like the look). This is a decently made but very flattering dress for the price!
- So cute and silky!：I guess I shouldn’t have been too surprised that it didn’t really last…. it shrunk considerably when I washed it (as in, it started out below the knee and ended up mid-thigh).
- Five Stars：Great dress!
- But the dress fits great, received many compliments on it：BEAUTIFUL
- it is a great dress!：That size fits me well, but the fabric is polyester. I will return it because I am allergic to that type of material.
- Gorgeous and flattering – right for the price：Lovely dress
- I would have LOVED this dress if the bust would have fit：This is a pretty and flattering dress. It is made of light cotton material. It was a little snug across the chest and a little longer (below the knees) than anticipated, but fit nicely!
- Very nice dress, but beware if you are tall!：I love this dress!! I normally don’t pay attention to reviews, mostly because reviews are like……., everyone has one, ‘, but am really happy I read some… This dress, as was reviewed by a few, does run small. Smaller than what I am used to. I would say a large = a small medium.only negative feedback? Has no launder label and the dress has a strong chemical smell. But don’t let that stop you from considering purchasing this dress.it is beautiful! I’d wear it every day, if I could.
Moncler Size Chart
- Love it：I received several comments about how beautiful it is.
- Love Love Love it!!：This dress is gorgeous and seems to be high quality (only worn once yet). I ordered a 2x and I definitely could have gone with just a 1x, there is quite a bit of stretch. Looks okay without a petticoat, but definitely looks better with one!
- Perfect dress fot a little get together or for a …：The material separated at the seams the first hour I wore it. Not put together very well… Great material though…
- Five Stars：Was not attractive on.
- Great quality：My 3 year old loves this, tight fit as the other reviews fit, but should be able to use for about a year.
- great deal on a beautiful dress：love it
- Four Stars：I originally ordered my "typical" size, and ended up having to return it because it was so large on my that it wasn’t even flattering. If you’re in any way in the middle of sizes or unsure, I’d recommend going DOWN a size. With the fabric being very stretchy, even a wide error in your measurements will likely be forgiven.The dress itself is very cute, a fun and classy length. I sort of expected it to be very cheap construction and what not, but I am happily surprised. Absolutely worth the money, and exactly what I was looking for. Now to collect all the colors!
- Beautiful Dress：Amazing!
- Beautiful! The beauty is enhanced by the fit：Looks nice and fits her well.
- A little tight：This dress has a flattering fit, an easy to pack fabric, and the color is true to the photo. Love it!
- Nice shopping experience：I love this and love wearing it. I’ll wear it church on Sunday morning
- Love the material：So I’m pretty petite (4’11, 96lbs, C-cup) and bought the turquoise polka dot in a small. It is a pretty long dress; for someone of my height it came just right above my ankles, which is nice because I wanted a long dress. It came in pretty wrinkled, but I was expecting that since it was being packaged and shipped across the country. My only concern when I first tried it on was that the bodice is a teeeny bit loose, but that can easily be solved with a nice push-up. Everything else is exactly where it needs to be and I love it!
- Love, love：Runs on the small side
- ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I love this dress：I bought for this dress for a wedding that I went to in August and it was so perfect. I was so pleased with the fit and style and it was truly beautiful to put in. I got a lot of compliments on how nice it fit and how beautiful it was. I’d buy this again in a different color!
- Five Stars：loved it
- bad product：I love this dress! The material is beautiful, I love the cut and style!
- Too short waisted – sleeves way too puffy：Its not the same color i though ,, and it tooo ling for petite
- Beautiful Dress：LOOKS GREAT
- Five Stars：It was a perfect fit.
- Five Stars：Very beautiful dress n I like it
- Got so many compliments on this beautiful dress. The fit is so feminine and beautiful：way to long but was very nice dress and it was very easy to fix buy cutting and sewing or tucking in
- Love it：The dress was exactly what I expected. Cute and fun!
- very glad i ordered a large：Absolutely love this dress! I received so many compliments from complete strangers walking down the streets of Carmel by the sea! I cannot wait to wear it again!
- Perfect!：It was too big in some areas and too small in others. Also a bit too long on me to be flattering. I can see the right body type would look really good, expecially with a petticoat
Moncler Mens Jackets
- It fits perfect. But the belt or buttons pictured is just …：Love the dress! Very very beautiful and just what I thought it would be! Well packaged as well! And received it within a matter of a few days! I purchased the purple and black floral with white dress! Absolutely can’t wait to wear it with full hair and make up on! I’m 130 lbs and 5’2 and it fits perfectly!
- Love this Dress!：I’m so shocked at the quality of this dress. I love it! I got it in a large based off other reviews. I currently wear a 36d. It’s a bit large and I’m sure a medium would have fit fine, but because of the great stretch and flexibility of the dress, it being a bit large doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a bad fit.It fits wonderfully. The cut is extremely flattering to a curvy figure. I have the dress in the green color and it’s as pictured, a vibrant dark green. The material is a heavy weight so not exactly a summer dress, but very comfortable. I love it and can’t wait to wear out out!
- Runs EXTREMELY small：Beautiful Satin dress!!! I wore it to work and I can’t tell you how many compliments I received!!!
- Love it!!：Was okay.
- displeased：The dress waist is a little high, but overall is cute and the fabric is a nice weight. I got several compliments wearing it. Love the royal blue color.
- Five Stars：It’s beautiful.
- The material has a nice stretch, but its pretty thick so I dont …：Great dreat soooo happy
- beautiful：This dress is gorgeous and seems to be high quality (only worn once yet). I ordered a 2x and I definitely could have gone with just a 1x, there is quite a bit of stretch. Looks okay without a petticoat, but definitely looks better with one!
- CatLadyLand fan.：I am 5’10" and an evenly proportioned 210 lbs, with a 40DD chest. I really like the color and stretch to this dress, but I had issues with three main things. First, the chest of the dress starts too high and thus ends too high on the torso. Secondly, the flair of the dress at the hips was a bit more than I expected. I will say that I’d rather have more flair than not enough, but it kind of felt like the dress was clinging for dear life on the top and running away from the bottom half. Finally, what makes this dress unwearable for me is how tight the back of the arms are. It is a cap sleeve so I was thinking that I shouldn’t have an issue with it, but the give in the sleeve is not the best. I’m going to return it.
- Don’t think.. Just buy it…：I initially ordered a size up, in blue, based on the measurements and reviews, but it was actually a bit too large–this seems to run true to size. I’m 5’5" and 145 lbs, size 30H bra, and the medium was a better fit. The length on the large hit right at the widest part of my calves, which wasn’t flattering, and it’d be tough to have tailored because the tule at the bottom is just sewn on a few inches up, it’s not actually a petticoat. It also gaped a bit in the bust if I didn’t.I also thought the blue was a little too bright for how much skirt there is–so much blue! So much skirt! I purchased this to wear as a guest to a wedding, and I’m afraid in the blue I’d look like a bridesmaid. So I reordered a medium in beige (which is actually a very light coral pink) and I’m much happier.The quality is so much better than I expected for the price! The fabric is thick and has a bit of stretch to it. It seems well-made. I also like that it’s interesting enough with the gathering on the bust and the big skirt/tule trim, without having an open back or gaping armpits–it’s easy to wear with a normal bra, very practical but still cute!The only issue with the pink is that it is a little see through with darker color bras, so I’m going to wear a slimming slip underneath for a more polished look. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments5 of 6 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsCouldn’t be more pleased (with a couple of warnings)ByNKon March 26, 2015Size: SmallColor: RedVerified PurchaseI needed a dress for a swing dance party within a few days, so I took a chance ordering this with Prime 2-day shipping in order to get it before the weekend.I’m really glad I did! It’s good quality for a low price, really cute, and very flattering.My only caveats areThat I originally considered getting it in a size medium (I wear a size 8 US or so) but saw in the reviews that the sizing runs big and the material is quite stretchy. I ordered a size small and it’s pretty much perfect. A TINY bit loose in the waist, but I’m wearing a belt over it, so it doesn’t matter at all.Also, I got this in the red, so be advised that the color in person is a bright cherry red (which I love) and not the darker red implied by the photos.I think I’ll be getting a lot of use out of this dress and will probably get more MUXXN dresses in the future if this is an indication of what I can expect.
- Claustrophobic neckline：fit great!! except for the belt that came with it, it was at least 2-3 sizes too small. kinda oddbut the dress itself was perfecti wear a size 12
- I love it.：Fits good looks nice
- Really cute dress but for a small chested woman!：Definitely order up a size or two. Also, it was shorter than I thought, I had thought it was mid calf but it only goes to my knees. The fabric must be ironed, I hadn’t realized, or I wouldn’t have bought it (I do not own an ironing board and don’t iron). A nice dress if none of that deters you.
- Five Stars：Love it
- This dress is not meant for tall people. The …：Wore this when a group of us attended local theatre presentation of Grease. It was perfect. Tons of complements and soooo fun to wear!
- Adorable!：Love love love this dress
- This dress is only okay. It fits ok, …：If it wasn’t just a little bit too small I would have kept it. Beautiful and quality craftsmanship!
- Beautiful dress! Neck line is a little wide but …：The dress just looks dull in person. The black dye did not go well on this materiel
- I bought this dress for fun to hopefully wear when we visited the Lucy Desi …：Very nice and comfortable dress
- This dress is super cute and will probably flatter every figure：The capped sleeves aren’t really as pictured but it fits beautifully. I removed the red crinoline from the bottom and bought a full under slip for it. I’m a 16/18 and I ordered the XXL. I did not expect it to look as nice as it did. I will be ordering it in black and green.
- Five Stars：Excellent dress. Its exactly as it looks and fit perfectly. I wear a size 16/18 and have a very large bust, I ordered an XXL. I’m using this for a wedding and can’t wait.
- Sooooooo cute：I purchased it up sizes based on the reviews. Glad I did. It fits my almost 3 year old perfectly. I love the skirt length.
- Very nice dress：This dress is so beautiful! I’m 5’4", about 110 lbs or so, and usually wear a size small. I wear a 32-A size bra, and have about a 28 or so inch waist. I ordered the small size, and it fit like a glove. It falls a few inches below my knees (I have a short torso with long legs compared to most women; not sure how that at impacts the length of this dress compared to most women, though I’m guessing it would be slightly shorter on most). The fabric is just slightly stretchy (but not a whole lot), just enough to keep me from feeling restricted in movement. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because the armholes are too small. They are quite tight under my armpits. Thankfully I can sew… I’m going to remove the binding around the holes with a seam ripper, cut the holes a bit bigger, then sew on new binding. That will make it PERFECT! 😀
- Don’t think.. Just buy it…：Just arrived today! Love the fit and color. So tempted to order in another color.
- What size would you order???：I really like this dress. The color is very vibrant and the fit was great. It fit me perfectly and I usually have trouble with dresses because of my pear shape.
- cute and true to size.：Adorable dance leotard bought for my 3 year old
- Great dress!：Great beautiful dress and style and material but size was at least 2 sizes to small. order up two sizes and you most likely will love the dress. Beautiful colors and design of the dress. 5 stars for all the dress has to offer but be ware the sizing is not correct by at least 2 sizes. Go up on your sizing when ordering
- OMG THIS DRESS!!!!!：My bust is 40 1/2 and the extra large measurement was 39 1/2 ( give or take). So I ordered a size up( XXL) even though reviews said it was stretchy, because I still wanted a modest, not too tight fit. Well, I could have ordered the XL, there is enough stretch in the fabric to give an inch or so without looking tight. Since I ordered up, I’ll just take it in at the zipper, no problem. The fabric quality is great. Not so heavy that a crinoline won’t hold it out but not flimsy either. It’s true to color( i ordered the blue/violet and its a nice deep purple) I’m 5’4" and the Xxl hits me almost mid calf ( without petticoat) shipping was fast and came two days before it was scheduled to.
- I love this dress, but small in some areas：great material, easy to iron. Large fits like a U.S. size 10. the arm holes were somewhat small for my meatier arms but it still looked great. sometimes fashion comes with a little discomfort!
- Poison Ivy cosplay：A very flattering, classic fit. This dress was extremely forgiving–hid all my trouble spots (tummy, thighs) and accentuated the best parts (waist, chest). It looked good without a crinoline but AMAZING with one. I’m normally a size 14-16, 36DD cup and XXL fits perfectly/comfortably. The material on the bodice is stretchy and the length hits me below the knee (I’m 5’2") and looks great. I was worried about looking matronly but it wasn’t the case at all. This dress is sexy but tasteful and shows just the right amount of cleavage. LOVE this dress and got tons of compliments on it.
- Great little ’50s era cocktail party dress! For costume or otherwise!：Dress was amazing. Quality and price were great. A little snug at the chest but the stretch material made it all work. I added a black petticoat to complete the look. I would buy this again.
- so pretty!：Bought this item for my niece, she loves it!!
- Was very happy with the quality of this dress：I ordered this for my granddaughter’s fourth birthday. She is on the small side. It fits very well, but not snug. That is fine since I am hoping for it to last all year. Very well made. She loves it!
- Really pretty dress：The dress is ok but the sleeves are just too short. I am not a big fan of the mid arm sleeve but these stop at the elbow and it looks like the dress is a bit too small on me in the arms only. As I recall it did not cost all that much and I think I may have given it to Goodwill already. It was presentable but I kept fighting with the sleeves.
- Its a beautiful dress! My 3 year old loves it：My daughter is not in dance but loves to pretend. I got this on sale and she is really thrilled with it. The fabric is substantial and can take a good stretching while she puts it on by herself, unlike the “play” versions that snag and tear. She didn’t care that there were no sequins and no glitter like the play versions have; she felt like a real dancer, she said. And the fabric is also very soft and breathable. I took away one star because I HATE to hand wash clothes. I should have noticed that before I bought, but overall I don’t regret the purchase. I do think that if I put it in a lingerie bag on the delicate cycle then laid it flat to dry it would probably be fine.
- What an awesome dress!：The picture does not portray how low-cut the top is . Even if I could pin it together to be 3-4 inches higher, it would still be too low. I’m not a prude, but I am not a provative dresser either. I didn’t care for the ruched sleeves. The picture makes them appear slimmer than they actually are. I thought of Jerry Seinfeld’s puffy shirt (remember that classic episode??) when I tried the dress on. It is a lovely style and color, and the fabric skims the body, but the sleeves detracted and the neckline was cut to Brazil. Perhaps on a taller woman (I’m 5′ 2"), the neckline would work.
- Get this dress!：I’m in love with it
- Five Stars：I took my measurements and due to wider hips ordered a size up. It was roomy but I was so excited that it looked really good.It didnt make me look fatter. If I had time I would’ve sent it back and ordered a size smaller. But over all I absolutely LOVE it!!! It came the next day!!! and the price was great. I am very satisfied!!!
- Love it!：loved it.
- Beautiful looking dress in person besides it not being one …：Love this dress, material is very soft and nice, also it not thin, dont need a slip. Happy with my purchase, ,,,
Moncler Jacket Men
- Super buy for summer dress：The material is soft. The dress is very pretty. I just need to order a size larger. I ordered the size larger and it fits. I took the small one to a friend and she’s going to shorten it to make that one fit. Then I will have two gorgeous dresses. Thank you so much
- Simple Easy Comfortable：It was pretty, but didn’t work for me.
- Love the product!：It looks small but it fits perfectly. Good quality fabric.My daughter is 2 yrs old, stands 3’1" tall and 32 lbs. Normally wears 3T for bottoms and 4T for tops for some extra room with Carters brand clothing. Hope this helps.
- Beautiful & flattering：This is so adorable! My daughter is turning 3 and we couldn’t find anything in the stores that fit her as she is on the small side. This fit perfectly, however I don’t expect it to last much longer than a year. Great quality!
- Adorable：A bit see through, but very cute, and fits well. My daughter wears 18-24 month clothes, and the toddler size dress fits just fine.
- Nice dress – sizing at least 2 -4 sizes smaller than normal.：It is okay. The material is a matte cheap looking fabric. Runs a little small in the arm openings. Received it wrinkled beyond belief. Had to get the wrinkles professionally removed. Wouldn’t pay $30 in the store for it.
- Five Stars：Was not attractive on.
- Sizing is off：The dress fits beautifully.
- Four Stars：love it
- It’s runs large. So if youre a sz 16 …：Not at all like the picture. I was very disappointed.
- Five Stars：It for well. Love the material.
- Nice dress：came very wrinkled. paid dry cleaners to have steamed. It’s ok for the price but it does wrinkle very easily.
- Its as adorable & flattering as all the reviews say：I originally ordered an XL. I didn’t love it but I thought if it fit properly I would. I went to a large which fit perfectly (I normally wear a 12). The bust has some weird bunchy fabric the makes it look bulky (in a bad way) Otherwise it’s a cute dress
- I LOVE this dress：awesomeness!
- We really liked this product although it has two issues：All together I have bought 3 of these for my 8 year old daughter in 3 different colours. She loves them and find that they are much easier and more comfortable than the separate leotard and skirt options. They wash well too. Beware of the sizing though. My daughter has jonly just turned 8, and is of average height and slim build and these fit her perfectly – within a few months she will need the next size up for sure – certainly well before she reaches the age of 10!
- excellent quality but runs small：As soon as my niece put her first leotard on she twirled around for almost an hour!. The quality of the fabric is good and the skirt flows very nicely along with the sleeves. Very soft and flowing.
Moncler Jackets Mens
- Runs small!：Got these for my step daughters for my wedding. The fit as expected back a little tight if you have a wide back.
- Love it. Very comfortable：Perfection. Im so in love
- Wrong color, bad material, great fit, horrible quality. Would not recommend.：I cannot even begin to tell you how good this dress makes me feel. Like Audrey Hepburn-esque. And the stretch in it makes it fit so perfectly. I have worn this dress twice — once to a concert and once to a wedding — and I have received more compliments on it than I think I’ve ever received in my life. I wear it with a petticoat underneath, and it is stunning. I am tall — 5’8”, and curvy — 175, with a large bust — 36F, and the XL fits absolutely perfectly. Honestly, I have considered ordering one in every color and making this my everyday look, it is that good. If you have a desire to feel like the sexiest 1950s lady ever, buy it. Trust me.
- Very nice dress, but beware if you are tall!：really cute. a little tight around my arms, but i wore it to my wedding shower and it was great. lots of compliments
- MUXXN® Women 1950s Vintage Retro Capshoulder.：I love it.
- i love it：I had to go to a bridal shower and the style was retro-chic. I researched on line for a while and read the reviews for this dress. It is very stretchy and form fitting on the top. I did put a peticoat undernealth it and was a HUGE hit at the shower. Every one loved it. Only thing I would mention is that the top is very form fitting, so be sure to pick the right size. I am a size 12 and bought a large are and it fit great. One of the reviews said it would fit a 12 or 14. I do not think the top would be comfortable for a size 14 person.
- Love this dress!：The material separated at the seams the first hour I wore it. Not put together very well… Great material though…
- Excellent dress. Its exactly as it looks and fit …：I love the fit & the dress
Outlet Moncler Online
- Fit my three year old great with room to grow：It fitted my tall and slim 4 year old great with some room to spare. It’s comfortable and she looks really cute.
- Pretty and great quality：I bought this item in a S (4-6) for my 3 yr old daughter who is a little bit tall for her age so she usually wears 4t clothing. It fit perfectly and I believe she still has room to grow in it. I bought it just for one little dance recital but she will probably be wearing this for ballet the rest of the year! She loves it and doesn’t want to take it off. Happy child=Happy Mom.
- Great dress!!：I was slightly hesitant to purchase this because of my size and buying dresses without trying them on just never seems to work out for me. One of the other reviewers attached photos of herself in the dress and gave her chest size so I decided to go for it…SO glad I did!I love this…I LOVE THIS! I bought it in red and when I get paid I am coming back to buy it in black too!This is super cute and flattering. Has a nice heavy material, but not smothering…point is it should hold up with wearing and washing.I got a petticoat to wear under it and it really adds to it, but is not required for cuteness.Highly recommend!
- but overall is cute and the fabric is a nice weight. I got several compliments wearing it：Absolutely beautiful. I read comments before I ordered, I’m a small/medium so I ordered a large and it fits perfectly!
- Five Stars：I saw this dress but like most women I need to try it on first. I looked at it for a month and read almost all 600+ reviews. I finally ordered it and Im elated I did. It is absolutely beautiful. I’m in my 30’s with a post baby bump that has never gone away and this dress made my body look amazing! My husband’s jaw dropped when he saw me in it. It’s very well made. I own a number of 50’s style dresses and this is my new favorite. I ordered it in the turquoise color. It is the exact color pictured. I typically wear a 12/14 Im a 38B/35/42 and I ordered a large. It fit perfectly with room to move. Don’t wait like I did. If they have it in your size order it now. I have the crinoline under it. A must have! I’m debating on ordering the red for a Christmas party 6 months away. I got an elastic belt 3 inches wide that clips in the front. I feel stunning! Remember to order the size down from the chart.
- Five Stars：Fits well
- Dress fits great. It’s a little thick and heavy as far …：this dress is cheap quality and not true to size. I regret buying it. Waste of money that is why there is no return on it, nobody should buy it.
- Beautiful Dress：Beautiful dress.Fits perfect!
- Five Stars：Great dress!
- An adorable summer go-to：I was somewhat disappointed in this dress. It’s just too tight around the breast. I read other articles that said women with my breast size 36 fit in the Medium perfect. Not me and unfortunately I will be leaving on vacation and I don’t have time to order another one, so I will have to give this to somebody in smaller bus size.
- Four Stars：Love the dress. ..it’s just snug. Sized wrong
- Great dress & it Arrived 2 weeks early!：Beautiful dress, got many compliments on it, Got it on time, fit like expected and can’t wait to wear it again
- Five Stars：Love love love this dress
- Very Pretty：The dress is beautiful but for me is large.
- Excited to wear for son’s college graduation!：I get compliments on this dress every time I wear it. It is comfortable and fit as expected. I would buy other dresses like this one.
- better dress for a costume：nice semi casual dress.
- bit big and color is not exact but not bad.：Great dress for a great price!
- Needs work：This dress was PERFECT. I wore a red petticoat underneath and it was gorgeous. It fit just right for me, I loved everything about it.
- Five Stars：Perfect 50s style dress. The size was perfect.
- My favorites!：My daughter is only 3 and it fits snug, the material is great and the cut looks nice. I will be ordering this in tr larger size soon.
- I wore it to a formal evening wedding and EVERYONE LOVED IT. I always go by measurements and the …：I love this dress, it wasn’t what I was expecting though. I am a size 38 bust and this didn’t fit to well. I would have to adjust to make myself fit. When you also get up to the larger sizes you lose the fitted waist of the dress which is what I wanted. I would have to put a belt with my dress to make it fitted around my waist. Otherwise a little ironing and petticoat and it will look perfect.
- elegant and excellent quality：Fits my daughter perfectly. Very pretty and well made.
- Five Stars：I’m 5’3" and usually wear a medium. I listened to the reviews and got a medium, but I wish I had ordered the small. My bra size is 34DDD, so I was worried I wouldn’t fit in the small. The waist is way too big, and It’s a bit too long. It’s a cute dress, but I look frumpy.
- It is bad that this product is so small to fit：Very nice
Moncler Jackets Men
- Not in Black：I received several comments about how beautiful it is.
- Five Stars：awesomeness!
- This dress is a great deal!：love it
- Runs small：Pretty, great fit, good coverage, light pink ballet color, durable, and loved.Fit: Perfect for 5 year old who normally wears size 4-5 waist and 5-6 height (38 lbs and 45 in). Attached skirt runs to mid thigh length.Have been washing on delicate and drying flat, and still looks new.
- My dress was beautiful and all but I felt it a little tight …：Fits a little weird in the chest. Was a bit long on me at 4’10 but I had taken up. Did arrive very wrinkled and had some lose threads but looks nice on.
- order this dress….in a larger size!：Fit as I thought, looks great on. I’m 5’8 and it hits me just below the knees. I wish it was about two inches shorter, just to look best on my body type, but no complaints. I got what I thought I was getting. And for $25, I’m happy.Overall, I’m happy. Fabric could be slightly nicer quality, but not in a way where I’m worried it’ll fall apart in the washing machine.
- nice but small：This is an extremely cute ballerina dress. Feels nice, looks adorable and seems durable. My 4 1/2 year old loves it! I would recommend.
- Wrong color, bad material, great fit, horrible quality. Would not recommend.：Lovely dress.
Moncler Men Sale
- So adorable!：Very good quality. I ordered this for my niece as a Christmas present, in a medium, and received a small… although the packing slip said medium. I liked the product well enough that I kept the small for my daughter and reordered the medium rather than deal with returning it. I did receive the correct size with my second order.
- Lovely dress. Worth the price.：Well done, well done indeed.
- Five Stars：My granddaughter loves this. Fits great and very high quality material.
- Four Stars：Super cute and well made. Size up. Very tight in the chest.
- Worth every penny：This dress is fine color is nice, but if I were to order again I would order one size up.
- Three Stars：I was very pleased with the dress and surprised at how nice it is for the quite reasonable price. The fabric and fit are better than good, and the style is extremely flattering to my curvy figure. It isn’t clingy, and I feel comfortable and attractive in it. Ladies of a certain age will understand when I say that I especially like the way the ruched sleeves cover my upper arms without being either tight or saggy and without making the dress uncomfortably hot. The neckline and the length of the dress are modest without looking matronly. The hem falls just to the bottom of my kneecap, and I’m 5"6. I’m a post-mastectomy reconstructed 36 C, and the attractive neckline lies smoothly without any embarrassing gaps to make me uncomfortable about whether it’s revealing more than I’d like to show.
- Nice dress：I love it fit perfect I even tried on twice and it wonderful
- Five Stars：My granddaughter wore that dress a lot. My mistake: these are all alike, this one too.
Doudoune Moncler Femme
- I thing someone who is not top heavy this dress would be perfect. I was surprised about the material of the …：I got the white black and purple dress. It is definitely different so you will turn a few heads.It hits mid calf and since I am not used to it I do feel like – "is it a long dress that is too short or a short dress that is too long?" Wearing heels with this dress is a must, else it will look weird. But it was very different and ppl do notice you and your bold flower print. So all in all an interesting buy. I did feel cute so that is definitely a plus.
- Great Dress!!：Loved it! So glad I ordered it!
- great quality and thick material：Dress is nice but definitely not a size "large". It would fit an older child or a teenager.
- Four Stars：I’m not sure if I received the same dress as everyone else because mine didn’t look like the picture. The pic shows a short sleeve but mine hardly had any sleeves at all- looked closer to a tank top. Also the bottom skirt has a seam down the center which is an unusual spot. It made a fold when I wore it. Decided to return. I took a picture of the dress but not able to post it.
- Too much material on the waist just on the sides …：this dress is perfect!!!! I am size 8 or Medium and I bought an M Size and it fitted perfect to me. It looks wonderful!!! I am really happy with my new dress.
- The fabric is not the greatest to the touch：Love this dress. The stretchy material was so comfortable. I’m about 140 pounds and 5’6 and ordered a medium. The blue is georgious. Dry cleaning is recommended. Received lots of compliments.
- Very good quality!：Fits perfect and is easy to wear. Girls look perfect in it. Material is super confy and fits beautiful on the body. Already ordered the second one for my Ballerina.
- Five Stars：I was in love with this dress online for months! I finally gave in and bought it. I have an hourglass figure and normally wear a size 8-10. I ordered this dress in a US6 and it is still way too big. The neckline is very high and makes it seem like my boobs are level with my armpits. The waist and total length of the skirt portion is very low. Idk, this dress just fits terribly. I am very sadly returning it.