Skip to content
Moncler Doudoune Femme
- Glad I read the reviews：So cute. Fits my very average sized 4 year old (5 in 2 months). She loves it
- Too expensive to return：I love this dress. I got lots of compliments and it fit just right.
- I like it.：Got it early and it fit perfectly!!!
- Five Stars：Love it
- Sheer and runs small.：Looks great, feels comfortable, but just be aware–this item is "hand wash only." Do you really need that in your life?
- Beautiful for Ballet：Love this for dance class. My daughter is a size 3 and this fit perfectly. It arrived quickly (earlier than expected) also.
- Best quality：Definitely runs small, but fits my 2 daughters, aged 5 1/2 and 7 (my older one is petite and very slim).
- This dress fits great!!：I love the way it looks! The full skirt makes the waist look smaller!
Moncler Summer Jacket
- Four Stars：Great dress git lots if complaints runs smaller so I order one size up.
- Adorable!：Lovely & comfortable.
- super cute ballet outfit：Well-made and easy to get into. Very fluttery and feminine. Perfect for granddaughters dance classes. She looks and feels like a princess!.
- Nora Robers：I went with the size up from my bra size because of the reviews. DON’T order your size it is way to big and I will have to resize it. The color and fabric feel are wonderful and just as pictured.
- Elegant dress：The product itself is perfect. I will get into it as I lose weight. Thanks.
- Five Stars：I purchased this dress 2 days ago, with a petticoat ($17) and it arrived today. I am shocked by how stretchy and heavy the fabric is! This dress appears to be well made, and is SUPER comfortable. I bought it to wear at Disney World Hollywood Studios for dinner, and it’s 50′ vibe is going to be PERFECT! Size wise, it is bigger than I expected. The size Small I ordered came with a tag that said "Size 6", so keep that in mind when ordering!! I’m usually a pretty solid size 4, but I feel that a size smaller probably would have been a little too tight to have a comfortable evening in. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1.0 out of 5 starsNot for tall woman, Size 8 was closer to a 4ByMCNJon August 27, 2015Size: MediumColor: Lightblue DotVerified PurchaseThis dress said a size 8 (M) but fit MUCH tighter than the dress I love from the same company that is a 6- the seamstress made some mistakes here. I am tall and athletic and so it may just be my build (5’8/145) and fit a size 6 as long as the torso is accommodating. So many dresses are made for 5’5 women. Anyway- Just be warned if you are tall and have a long torso or even above average in the slightest this is not the dress for you. The color was also very "Alice in wonderland" as my husband put it. They make other great dress though with good deal- this one will be going back.
- Beautiful Dress：Loved it
- Frumpy：I liked the material.
- Small：Love the dress a perfect fit!!!
- Five Stars：order up
- I love them both, but the sizes differ.：Way too small… I went by the sizing chart & couldn’t even zip it up! Very disappointed because it was a very cute dress & great material!
- Get this dress!：The material has a nice stretch, but its pretty thick so I dont have to worry about it failing. Nicely sewn it is wonderful, I am actually looking into purchasing a second.
- Four Stars：This is such an awesome dress. Fits like a glove in all the right places. Material is high quality shape is fabulous and the hem line is so sweet.
- Great dress：It was pretty and fit as expected
- Great Dress：its is very difficult to descibe ..becuase its just bit fit..
- Cute but runs small：It is very cute and seems to be well made. I wish it had snaps at the bottom for going to the bathroom. When you have a 2 year old that needs to go it is a pain to have to completely undress her. Also it runs very small. My daughter is 2.5 and skinny this just fits her. There is no way it would fit a 4 year old.
- Cute dress, runs large：Love this dress, material feels great, ordered in a large and it fits perfect, I wear a 36 dd bra, and size 10 pants. Beautiful! Better quality than I expected.
- Nice summer dress…：Love it ❤️
- Perfection：Very nice dress. Like it!
- One Star：Wasn’t even close to the right size
- Great Seller：This is not as good what it looks like, cheap material, no quality . This is ship from China!
- Poison Ivy cosplay：Lovely dress
- Super Cute!：Super cute dress ., good fabric material 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments55 of 60 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsYou should buy this dressByGracie’s Momon June 9, 2015Verified PurchaseLove this dress! I got it in the purple flowered and the black with red flowers. I ordered size XL, I usually take a 12 in dresses and it is a little roomy. I would guess the XL is close to a 14 in US sizing. It seems to be a cotton blend so I am hoping it will shrink a bit in the dryer. The fabric is light but not cheap feeling, was wrinkled upon delivery but easily ironed. Length is tea length on me, I am 5′ 8.5", it falls about 3 inches below my knee. Plenty of fabric in the skirt, if you’d like it to ‘poof’ out you’ll need a crinoline underneath. Great price, nice dress.
- great deal on a beautiful dress：Fit perfect
- Perfect!：LOOKS GREAT
- Sassy look and fit but longer than expected length.：Love it! I’m wearing for an upcoming event with an amazing Hat. My intention is to create a glorious Madmen effect.
- Really cute dress. Shipping was much quicker than expected …：I loved, loved this dress it is beautiful.
- 💗：way to long but was very nice dress and it was very easy to fix buy cutting and sewing or tucking in
- Surprised my partner with this dress, she was speechless. It’s absolutely gorgeous and fit perfectly.：Nap sewn wrong…looked faded on half the dress due to fabric cut wrong
- Hope it helps：Super cute dress ., good fabric material 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments55 of 60 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsYou should buy this dressByGracie’s Momon June 9, 2015Verified PurchaseLove this dress! I got it in the purple flowered and the black with red flowers. I ordered size XL, I usually take a 12 in dresses and it is a little roomy. I would guess the XL is close to a 14 in US sizing. It seems to be a cotton blend so I am hoping it will shrink a bit in the dryer. The fabric is light but not cheap feeling, was wrinkled upon delivery but easily ironed. Length is tea length on me, I am 5′ 8.5", it falls about 3 inches below my knee. Plenty of fabric in the skirt, if you’d like it to ‘poof’ out you’ll need a crinoline underneath. Great price, nice dress.
- Five Stars：Beautiful Dress!
- Great looking leotard!：Purchased for my daughters Christmas program. She was a snowman. I was nervous ordering online. But fit was perfect. She can’t wait to wear to her dance class.
Moncler Kids Jackets
- Great dress!：Very pretty, just wish it wasn’t so low cut, have to wear something under it.
- Four Stars：It is to small and if you have a bigger bust this dress does not really work.
- Super happy with this dress：Like others, I got so many compliments. The guy really like it. I got a size medium and it fit just right. Others my size, says size up but I am glad I did not.
- Four Stars：I followed the chart but it ended being a little big so the vendor accepted my return.I must say… The fabric is much better than I expected. Great quality if you think how much it cost.I will return in the future for more.
- Perfect party dress：Very cute! It’s a little loose up top, but then again I’m 5’11" and built like a washboard, so I think it just needs a flattering bra for me. Already did as other reviewers suggested and ordered a petticoat to give it that nice flare. Note that this thing has TONS of pleats, so cleaning it professionally is probably the only option.
- OMG THIS DRESS!!!!!：This dress fits exactly how I wanted it to, and it looks really nice. The actual feel of the fabric is a little weird–it’s so stretchy it almost feels rubbery–but it’s just the right weight and thickness to drape well, and it has a cottony sheen, which I like. I’m 5’7" and it hits just an inch or two below my knees, and right at the knee with a crinoline. The only reason I took off a star was for the folds on the bust: they get a little deformed when the fabric stretches, and I’m not sure how to fix that. It’s not the biggest deal. I typically wear a 16 or 18, and the 3x fits with just a little room to spare. I could see this fitting up to a 20 on an hourglass or pear figure.
- I love this dress, but small in some areas：I really love this dress. The quality is ok, I wish the fabric did not wrinkle so easily. The fit is pretty much as expected, the dress was a little tight in the chest area for me but I am larger in the chest than most ladies who are my height/size. I bought this for a 1950’s theme night at a company conference because I thought it looked like something I might wear again to a summer wedding or party. I also bought a crinoline to make the skirt look as full/flaired out as it appears in the picture. Without the crinoline it is still very pretty but the length is a bit longer and definitely not as full as it looks in the picture. 2 of my team members ordered this same dress in other colors and also loved it. If it did not wrinkle so bad I would have given it 5 stars. I may try to use some starch spray for the next time I wear it.
- Love this dress!：I had actually purchased this dress in red in a size smaller. I was interested in seeing how the 16 fit in comparison and I’ve always liked the color purple. Fit was better. Dress is stretchy so it was just a tad more comfortable. I liked the sleeve but my 19 year old thought they were very old school (which they were which is why I liked it!). All in all, the fit was good, the color was wrong and in the end I found something entirely different. Be careful of where this is shipping ‘from’, I had assumed since it was a ‘prime’ item and reflected ‘free return shipping’ as well that I was getting this from Amazon. It actually came from a seller and when I went to return it, my label reflected my paying for return shipping. I contacted the seller, who was very easy to work with, and they are sending me a return label. They were very customer focused. Although I didn’t keep either dress I’d give them a five as the experience was very good across the board. I just found something that I liked better . . .
- Four Stars：I have purchased 6 or 7 of this style on Amazon so far. Many have been too tight in the bust, some of the boat neck dresses bag out at the neckline, probably because i have a large bust. The only two that fit and look good are theILover Vintage 1950’s Floral Spring Garden Party Picnic Dress (although it is very long) and Lindy Bop ‘Stephanie’ 50s Sunflower & Bird Print Flared Dress (L). I really wanted this be the best one, it is the correct size, it is unlined-great for summer, and it is stretchy cotton, however the bust line is way too short; all the pleating is on top of my bust and the waistline is way too high. looks goofy.I ordered an XL and an XXL, the Xl is plenty large. I am 5’3" 41-34-41, size 12 in most dresses. too bad, this must go back.
- Sleeves are hideous：I love it
- Very Cute!：This leotard is so cute but runs SO small. My 3 year old is tiny and fits into 18 month clothes still, yet the 2-4T leotard was too tight. I have to send back for a size up.
- Love it!：This dress is made of super stretchy, super thin fabric – felt like I was putting on a flimsy bathing suit! And it is VERY SHINY fabric. It just looked weird. This is a style of dress that usually looks fabulous on me (I am pear shaped with narrow shoulders, a small bust and curvy hips), but this dress just looked weird. The rouched sleeves especially looked odd. I have other gorgeous, fancy dresses made of knit fabric, but the fabric for this dress feels cheap and flimsy – you get what you pay for. Had to return it.
- Runs small：Got the M (8-10) flutter sleeve leotard for my 6 yr old after reading the other reviews about it running small. And it’s a bit of a tight fit. She’s of average height/weight for her age, but will probably grow out of this in a few months. Would probably have been better off with the Large. I would suggest others size up dramatically, up to 6 sizes up. ex. size 5/6, get size 11/12
- Five Stars：I’m glad I took the advice from other reviews and ordered my regular size! I am 5’8",135 lbs and wear a size 8. I ordered size Medium and it fits perfectly. The stretchiness of the fabric let’s you move with ease and one could gain or lose a few pounds and it would still fit. The tag says the fabric is 65% Rayon, 30% Cotton, 5% Spandex. I had to run through a downpour and got soaked with an hour sitting in it on the way home but needed to wear it the next day. I hung it to dry and ran a warm iron over it and looked great the next day. Also, I ordered a 26 inch petticoat to make the skirt full. A few strangers (ladies) stopped me to say how pretty the dress looked (I bought the green). Great dress, great price!
- I got a wow for this dress：This dress looks better in the picture and did not fit the way I expected.
- Very Nice：I took my measurements and due to wider hips ordered a size up. It was roomy but I was so excited that it looked really good.It didnt make me look fatter. If I had time I would’ve sent it back and ordered a size smaller. But over all I absolutely LOVE it!!! It came the next day!!! and the price was great. I am very satisfied!!!
Moncler Mens Coats
- Love it!：Great!
- Zipper sticks, but fits great!：Beautiful dress! Neck line is a little wide but I think I’m the only one who notices. Absolutely love it!!!
- Odd fit, despite ordering with careful measurements：I tried it on and at first thought "this isn’t too bad" — material is very comfortable, skirt has a fun swish when you move, shape is pretty flatering. However, the material was very clingy and undergarment seams were visible through dress (even though I ordered a size up, as other commenters have suggested). The bodice had some strange stitching in it that wouldn’t lie flat, and the skirt came to an awkward point below the knees that looked odd with the low-cut neckline. I’ll be returning this dress for something of a similar design but made of more substantial fabric.
- Five Stars：Wonderful. I’ll buy more
- Love this dress!：I was pleasantly surprised at the fit, quality and drape of this beautiful sapphire dress! Though the front dips a bit low for the college graduation I plan to wear it to this spring, it will be easily remedied with a small snap closure, as I usually have to do with wrap necklines like this.
- Good Deal：Fits my 2 year old perfectly. My daughter has a little belly and the materials stretches nicely to accommodate her and a diaper. The dress is very cute and my daughter loves it. It’s hand wash only.
- beautiful：Bought this for my daughter’s ballet use and love the fit and ease so far. Tried other stores but could not find this size and price
- great buy：It’s a little longer than I expected it to be.The fitting is strange as the chest area is still tight for a Large and the waist area a little too loose.But it is still a cute spring dancing dress.
Moncler Jacket Uk
- Great!：Make sure you buy 1 to 2 sizes bigger. I bought the size L (12-14) for both my daughters who normally wear a size 8. The outfit is very good quality and has a very soft lining. I’m very pleased with my purchase.
- overall well designed especially for the price however it was …：Beautiful looking dress in person besides it not being one piece, mine arrived with the seams busted and string everywhere. :/ 22.00 wasted.
- Not the best it could have been：The pattern was as expected and beautiful. The neckline was too high, like choking me too high. I’m petite so I knew that the length might be a little long, it was. Overall the material was cheap and the quality of sewing was very poor. What bothers me the most is that the neckline was so high I can’t imagine it to be wearable for anyone. I bought the Purple Floral Scoop Neck.
- Lacy red dress.：Super cute, but runs small. I normally wear a 12 and ordered the XL. It zipped but was uncomfortable in the bust. I returned it. Sad day because I really did like the dress. The material is nice and seems to be well made, it has a slight stretch.
- Four Stars：This dress was much better quality than I expected for the price. I really like it and others do too. I found it a tiny bit snug in the bodice, but not enough so that I’d return it.
- Love it but be aware it runs on the small side.：I bought this for my 5-year-old daughter. The dress is very well made and durable. It can be worn with an additional skirt underneath for more volume or worn by itself. It seems to run true to size. My daughter is a size 5-6, and it fits her perfectly. I would definitely recommend this outfit for its high quality.
- Two Stars：Looks gorgeous on my brunette daughter!
- Three Stars：Love it
Moncler Men Jacket
- Four Stars：Very cute….I love it and it’s a very good buy
- it is every thing…：Very cute leotard. It’s the only one my daughter wants to wear. Seems like it is wearing well. Skirt makes it particularly sweet.
- Love this dress：I love the dress it fit me nicely nice quality beautiful color the shipment was very fast
- Fits perfect. I received so many compliments：Love love love this dress
- Fits perfectly! Only thing is the color is misleading …：I read the reviews first and ordered a large for my size 4 daughter. It’s a bit long and little big in the shoulders but seems well made.
- The top of the dress was a little small but …：I absolutely love this dress!! The color is true, it fit like a glove and the quality was very decent. I ordered this dress for a 50s-style housewife costume but I might order another to wear to church, or to weddings or parties. It’s feminine and pretty but still very comfortable. The neckline came up really high on me, higher than I expected, but again if I’m going to be wearing this to church that’s a good thing!!
- Order bigger size：It is snug in the bust as advertised but there is some stretch to the material. Dress is made of a light material. It has a few string that will need to be cut, but nothing extreme. This dress make me feel ultra feminine and pretty without being to revealing. Love it!
- Very pretty!：love the color and pattern. Fit me just fine through bodice and skirt but the sleeves do not have any stretch and were tight. (5’7 125lb for reference). The material is more matte and there isn’t really any weight to the skirt so it wont really lay or swish the way i imagine these dresses doing so without some underskirt or tooling.
Moncler Down Coat
- Cute but small：My daughter loves this dance dress – it’s just a smidge small.
- Five Stars：did not like neckline, too plunging, deep Vdid not appear as that in photo on website
- Five Stars：While being exactly what I was looking for, it was too small for my 4 1/2 year old.
- Very nice dress, but too small：This dress is gorgeous! Bright vivid colors, with a great fit!
- VERY HOT MATERIAL：It is very difficult for me to find clothing to fit my size and shape. I am between a size 2 and 4 because my waist is small but my Bust is a 34D. I ordered the size small and absolutely LOVE the look and feel of the material and fit of this dress! The waist is still a bit large however I am used to taking to a seamstress or with this style add a belt and instant fit. I am very happy with my purchase. I also purchased the slip to go under it to add flair. Add pearls and instant Jackie O feel! Classy style for any occasion. If you don’t mind NOT blending with the crowd…this is the dress for you.
- A bit small but beautiful quality：So cute on!
- Five Stars：the color is lighter than expected.
- Five Stars：Very authentic!!
- ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I love this dress：loves it !!! definitely ordering more
- VERY DISAPPOINTED：Somewhat large even though I went according to the size chart. Longer than it appears to be in the picture. I was hoping for s nice tea length dres but this falls awkwardly at my calfs. There is no slip or underling so it is very lifeless at the bottom and could be see thru in bright lighting. If you are looking for a nice 50’s retro looking dress this isn’t it. Unless you are going for the 80’s look
- Beautiful leotard. Sizing is way off.：I originally purchased the toddler size Capezio Girls Flutter-Sleeve Dress but it was too small for my 3 year old. I was surprised since she is on the shorter side. I ordered the next size up and it fits perfectly. Like some of the other reviews that are posted, these definitely run a little on the small size. I would recommend ordering a size up to keep your child comfortable.
- Five Stars：big and heavy — not at all flattering
- Cute!：Does run pretty small – purchased a medium for a tall 4 year old and fits well.
- The top of the dress was a little small but …：GORGEOUS! Many, many compliments! Especially from the men!
- Absolutely Lovely Dress!：Very nice fit. Great summer dress.
- Too small. Measured to be accurate knowing they run …：The neckline is a bit awkward on me, but it’s a lovely dress and it’s totally worth it for the price
- Cheap Quality：I am 5’10" and wear a size 14 dress. I have a 36DD bust. The XXL fit well, maybe a tiny bit short, but I’m used to that. Skirt is not as full as it looks in the pictures, and the seam tail is sticking out of the back, so I will have to fix that, but otherwise good, I will likely wear it a lot. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments4.0 out of 5 starsNice dress, total strangers come up and tell me …ByWorchesterWhisentonon August 6, 2015Nice dress,total strangers come up and tell me the dress is beautiful, which of course it is! I ironed mine with both Magic Sizing and Spray Starch. The dress is mostly cotton with just the right amount of stretch. Using Magic Sizing and Starch on the dress gives it a professional finished look.
- Very pretty!：awesome dress for the price. I am skeptical about buying clothing online, but I read previous reviews, and took a chance, I’m glad I did!
- Very Cute but hand wash only：I loved the look of this little leotard, but had to return it as it was too small for my daughter. She is 3.5 years old and usually wears a 4T. I am not sure if we received a defective item, but the product was simply too small. We returned it.Another note: Capezio also makes "standard" pink tights that seem to be the go-to tights. This pink leotard, while cute, will clash with the Capezio pink tights. This leotard is more of a cool pink, whereas the tights are a warm pink. If you get this leotard, go for the black tights.
- Returned it.：It just arrived and I love it. I’m 5’6" and 125 lbs. I normally wear smalls or size 4s. But after reading some reviews that this runs small, I opted for a size 6 instead. Glad I did. It fits perfectly. And size 4 would have been a tad bit too tight.It has a v-neck but nothing that plunges. And the skirt falls below the knee. It’s extremely flattering and I feel would work for any body type.This is the type of dress that can be dressed up or down. Very versatile. Glad I bought it.
- Not as expected：Poorly made.
- Material is nice weight. Construction is good.：I took my measurements and due to wider hips ordered a size up. It was roomy but I was so excited that it looked really good.It didnt make me look fatter. If I had time I would’ve sent it back and ordered a size smaller. But over all I absolutely LOVE it!!! It came the next day!!! and the price was great. I am very satisfied!!!
- It’s big：Not a cute style.Returned it.
- Beautiful–bought black one in size small：Very flattering and fifties!
- Ordered the Med for my daughter (5’9″) size 6. …：I can’t get over how much I love this dress. I am attending a sock hop later this month, and was looking for a dress and after ordering and returning another one, I decided to get this one. It is perfect. It looks so classy! It comes right below my knees and the color is beautiful! It seems to be very well made and the material is sturdy. It’s stretchy so so perfect for those with a larger chest, but smaller waist. It looks so classy and elegant, and I can’t wait to do my hair up, wear some red lipstick, tall black heels, and go to the sock hop! A wonderful dress for a wonderful price.
- Four Stars：This dress is so pretty, and I was so excited to order it. The length is good, and it fits my figure well (I’m 5′ 5", and only 125lbs.) It is classy, and elegant, and i would recommend it, i bought it for my graduation and its perfect. Easy to dress up or down. I order the black, and it was as expected. The material is stretchy, but not too heavy, would buy again.
- Perfect…..and the price is right!：This is a pretty, lacy dress. It is VERY short waisted, but I was able to make it look good with a wide black belt. It has a side zip, which isn’t even necessary. I slipped the dress on over my head before I discovered the zipper haha. The hemline is even and about 2 inches below my knee – I’m 5′ 5" tall. Review by Diane, not Phillip.
- One Star：Is a nice dress I ordered medium, but I thing small had been better for me, i am 5.1 bust 36D, Also no care tag the dress is wrinkle I am not very happy.
- So I love this dress：Wish the skirt was a little longer so that it could twirl better. Otherwise, very happy with the dress.
- Best Amazon buy ever!：I absolutely love this dress! You can dress it down or dress it up for any occasion. My measurements are 34-26-36 and I got a small and it fits just right! I’m also 5’11" and it still long enough.
- Three Stars：Love this dress!!
- pulls apart easily, the waist is high：Beautiful, but longer than depicted, and I have long legs to begin with.
Moncler Mens Coats
- Perfect all around：I love this dress!!! It has a good amount of stretch but is nicely form fitting. It’s very flowy and is fits exactly how I had hoped it would!!!! I am very happy with this purchase!
- beyond perfection：this dress is cheap quality and not true to size. I regret buying it. Waste of money that is why there is no return on it, nobody should buy it.
- A ‘Yes!’ from me.：did not like neckline, too plunging, deep Vdid not appear as that in photo on website
- Nice：Fit perfectly but is very thin and see through. You can see the line of the tights and even diaper.
- beautiful dress：I wear a 6 but after reading several reviews that this dress runs small I upsized to an 8. This dress is pretty but beware that it runs about 2 sizes smaller than advertised. I could try to replace it with yet a bigger size but overall not that impressed with the dress.
- Nice quality leotard：My daughter looks great in this leotard. She looks like a little angel. We tie the skirt in a little "rose" bun on the side when the teacher wants her to wear ones without the skirts!
- Amazing dress for the price!：I usually don’t order dresses online, and for good reason. You never know until you actually see it yourself. While pretty in the picture, I thought the material for this dress was VERY flimsy and unflattering. It is thin and clings to every bump and curve of your body. The ruching in the sleeves is too packed together and looks old fashioned. It’s much longer in length than anticipated. I am 5’5" and it came at least 5 inches below my knees. Overall, not impressed with this dress.
- perfect fit!：I got the pink 2T-4T and it fits great for my tall/skinny 2 year old. It is so much better than the flimsy ones at the stores. It looks sweet and my princess loves it. I think she will get a great wear out of it before we move on to another one.
Moncler Shop On Line
- Dress is great, everything about it is beautiful but at 5’0 …：The material is cheap and shinny. The showers/sleeves are much bulkier in person. I wouldn’t wear it. And it’s very long
- Love everything except the length：Armpits are small
- Enjoy the dress：Great dress! I have a 2 month old and needed something to wear for a wedding. I wanted sleeves, a conservative neckline, and conservative dress length – all the while feeling elegant and beautiful. This dress was perfect. It fit exactly like it should and I felt confident and pretty. Bonus: because of the stretchy material, I was able to even nurse my baby.
- I love this leotards：This is cute and well made, exactly what I wanted for my 4 year old’s dance class. I’m glad I read the reviews and ordered a size 6, though. My daughter wears size 4T, but this size six fits perfect.
- Great cut and style, brighter green than shown：Arrived seriously wrinkly but it’s a beautiful dress. A little longer than i’d have liked but the quality is nice
- Love it. Very comfortable：Very nice dress. Like it!
- Three Stars：I bought this dress in red for an awards ceremony. The fabric is high quality with a bit of stretch. I had a pettiskirt already that I used under it to give it a bit of fullness, and paired it with black stalkings, black and red shoes, black gloves, and a black birdcage veil.It fits true to measurements and was absolutely beautiful! I received so many compliments on it. When I purchased it, it was $39 dollars and was absolutely a steal at that price. I’ve recommended it to several friends and I’m considering buying it in black. It’s beautiful, the color is a rich blue-red, and it was sewn wonderfully. This is my favorite dress that I bought this year.
- Five Stars：When the dress arrived, I was taken aback at the material. It looked and felt like a table cloth for a baby shower. The only thing I liked about the dress was the matching light blue tulle at the bottom of the dress. The dress was listed on Amazon as turquoise by the way, but it is actually light blue. I shipped it back immediately. I found a much better quality tea length dress today at a major department store at the mall that is perfect for the garden party that I am going to.