Skip to content
- Five Stars：I love my dress! I got a ton of compliments. It fits like a glove.
- Five Stars：Very pretty dress, comfortable and fits perfect. The material is soft and has a slight stretch, but not too loose. The length is just across the knee (I’m 5’4" and 150 pounds), which a petticoat will make it rest perfectly and fan it out. The bodice is a perfect fit and the criss-cross section on the front (which I normally avoid) sits flat and flatters the neckline, which which rests nicely and just above the cleavage line. The neckline is wide, so I may need to add bra strap holders on the shoulders so it doesn’t show. Very nice dress.
- Simply Beautiful：Wasn’t a very good dress.. Looks nothing like the picture and the size was off. They did have good delivery time though.
- Not for me：As seen on line…Beautyful
- Love it!：A lot longer then I thought and does not come with a care label on how to wash it or if I need to have it dry cleaned. Arrived before the actual date of arrival. I like the way it fits and it’s what you actually see in the picture.
- Perfect：First of all I just wanted to say this dress fits amazing!!!! I purchased a small but was worried I might need a medium because of my bust. However, it’s got just enough stretch to make it fit perfect! The colors are so beautiful and compliment my coloring so well. It accentuates my waist perfectly! It’s a little longer than I expected it to be which is okay, but I might have it hemmed 2 inches. Anyway, I love everything about this dress but I gave it 4 stars because when I was first trying it on, I was pulling it up over my butt and it wasn’t tight at all, but it ripped the seam by the zipper. Maybe mine wasn’t as well made but a little tug like that shouldn’t have made it rip.Long story short, BUY THIS DRESS IN EVERY COLOR
- Not quite.：The dress arrived 2.5 weeks earlier than the earliest estimated date, so that was a nice surprise. It is much higher quality than I expected for the price (e.g., nicely hemmed, thicker material with a bit of stretch). I had been planning to wear a black belt with the dress, but there is a sash in the back that prevents that. I don’t mind though because the sash allows you to pull in the waist and makes it fit nicely.
- Three Stars：Came wrinkled (shipping hazard I suppose), I left it hanging to see if the wrinkles will fall. It’s a tad larger than what I expected.
Moncler Weste Herren
- Four Stars：horrible dress
- Amazing buy!：It fit all my BrownGirl curves! Wow, I am blown away at this dress. I got the red and the white with flowers. I measure myself to be sure I picked the right size and viola! Awesome Dress! I want them all!
- Five Stars：Pretty but not the right fit
- Red dress：I get compliments on this dress every time I wear it. It is comfortable and fit as expected. I would buy other dresses like this one.
- Great product!：I did not receive the flutter-sleeve dress – what I received instead was the camisole version. Disappointed as I would have much preferred the flutter-sleeve for my little girl. Ordered a size up and it fit perfectly.
- Worth every penny：Perfect dress for travel, wrinkle free, great fit, can be dressy or not so. Packs well and doesn’t take a lot of space.
- Five Stars：We are very happy with the quality and construction of the leotard and will certainly use it but won’t be able to use it for more than six months before it will be too tight for our tall six year old. I think I’d stick with ordering by size instead of the intermediate (6-8) as we did if you hope for something that will fit for a longer period of time.
- She is very happy with her purchase：Loved the dresses but they were way too small!
Moncler Shop Online
- Five Stars：It’s pretty but too small.
- So disappointed in this dress：It’s runs large. So if youre a sz 16 but a 14. I also ordered white and it is ivory.
- I ordered it again:)：Very nice dress. Fits great. Shipped fast.
- Five Stars：Adorable and fits my (small) 3 year old perfectly!
- Five Stars：Nice material…fit well
- for my ballerina：Beautiful, feminine, easy to get on and off. Easy to wash in the laundry. Fits well on my 4 and 5 year old. Good quality.
- Flattering fit. Dressy w/o being pretentious.：I love it
- Beautify：As someone commented it, I wanted my daughter wear something different color than pink. The white color and the design were cute. I also like the material quality. I ordered it as the same size as my daughter usually wears. It fit her well.
Moncler Official Site
- Might look fine on someone else：It’s a very nice dress. The color is pretty and the fit is flattering. The only issue I have is that the dress is slightly difficult to take off. My face always comes in contact with the front when I’m pulling the dress over my head, which means I get makeup on it. The makeup didn’t stain the dress, I merely had to wipe it off. Not a big complaint, it’s just a little annoying!
- Three Stars：Too small
- Two Stars：Very cute, not to heavy. Perfect for summer.
- Is a nice dress I ordered medium：as advertised.
- Classic beautiful：I thought it would fit just a bit different, seems a tad small
- Length mid-calf：Wish I had ordered more colors!
- Five Stars：Adorable dance leotard bought for my 3 year old
- fits me perfect! Looks better on me than I expected：I gave it 3 stars because I really love this dress. but it runs way too small!! I love it so much! too bad I can’t wear it.
Moncler Down Jacket
- looks great：I like this dress very much. The fabric is not cotton which I thought it was but nonetheless, it is a decent fabric. I read the reviews and bought a medium instead of my usual small and it is perfect!
- Three Stars：I am 5’11". 190lbs. I purchased this dress in blue for an evening event I went to after work. It is now a favorite. All I had to do was swap out accessories and I was ready to go. I received many compliments, both during the day and night. The material flows with you when you walk. It is very comfortable to wear. I wish there were more colors/patterns because I would definitely buy more.
- Four Stars：It is gorgeous, elegant, and fantastic. The color is exactly as in the picture, the size fits perfectly, and the delivery was super fast
- Cute!：Love these! My petite daughter fits them perfectly and she is just newly 2. They are perfect for her dance classes. So delicate and soft.
- Four Stars：Dress is comfortable and good to wear for any occassion.
- Buy this dress：As seen on line…Beautyful
- Four stars only：Fits beautifully, but the green is much brighter than I expected. Not sure when or where I can wear it now because I stand out like a traffic light.EDIT: It also bleeds in the wash (my husband’s jeans now all have a greenish cast) and shrinks like crazy!!! It used to be 2 inches below the knee and is now 2 inches above my knees!!
- Five Stars：Im very happy with my dress. Its beautifull as the picture. The color is beautifull too. Thank you.. I love it
Moncler Sale Online
- Darling：Purchased for my daughters Christmas program. She was a snowman. I was nervous ordering online. But fit was perfect. She can’t wait to wear to her dance class.
- Four Stars：Love it
- Five Stars：I bought this dress for a wedding. I’m 5’9, 140lbs, 34A, and the size 6 fit perfect. The material is soft and somewhat stretchy. I bought the black and there was no need for a slip.
- Three Stars：Cute fit, very bright, comfy.
- Five Stars：Love this dress!!!!
- :D：the fabric was not cotton like it was described in product description
- I love the look and style though so I will give …：I’m a 12 and the X-large fits nicely. The waist is just a little high for me though. The fabric is very sturdy, which I like.Edit after ordering 4 more ACEVOG dresses. 2 of the new ones I ordered, same size, were WAY too big. Also, the picture for the red dress is NOT at all what the dress looks like. It’s not as long as the picture. I returned the ones that were too big, for free. So I’m reducing the stars to 2.
- Runs EXTREMELY small：If it wasn’t just a little bit too small I would have kept it. Beautiful and quality craftsmanship!
- Four Stars：I’m glad I took the advice from other reviews and ordered my regular size! I am 5’8",135 lbs and wear a size 8. I ordered size Medium and it fits perfectly. The stretchiness of the fabric let’s you move with ease and one could gain or lose a few pounds and it would still fit. The tag says the fabric is 65% Rayon, 30% Cotton, 5% Spandex. I had to run through a downpour and got soaked with an hour sitting in it on the way home but needed to wear it the next day. I hung it to dry and ran a warm iron over it and looked great the next day. Also, I ordered a 26 inch petticoat to make the skirt full. A few strangers (ladies) stopped me to say how pretty the dress looked (I bought the green). Great dress, great price!
- Four Stars：I just received my dress in black, and loved it so much I ordered the red dress also. I ordered a small, I am 5′ 7" and wear a size 6, and it fit perfectly. I would also like to add that by no means are they cap sleeves. Actually there are no sleeves but that doesn’t bother me at all. The dress is beautiful and very well made, love the material, just strecthy enough. Would recommend to everyone. Am going to wear the red one for Valentines Day. Make sure you order your regular size as it does not run big.
- The Best：Beautiful! Loved it!
- Five Stars：My wife bought this product. She is very happy with her purchase!
- Exactly as Expected：very much beautiful! I like so much
- Put together like a one for a toy doll：Super cute! When I washed it the bottom rolled up. I’m hoping an iron will do the job. Fit perfectly
- Nice dress：My wife loves this dress!
- pretty：Too big. Material not very nice.
- Four Stars：I like the style of the top of this dress but the material is too stiff, almost like heavy swimsuit material, for the bottom part to hang nicely. I felt way too hippy and I’m 5’8 and 135. I missed the cut-off to send it back
- Fabric and material quality was fine. Size was too small although it was labeled …：Cute but my boobs don’t fit in this dress 😐 it’s for about an A cup
- Five Stars：The color is beautiful. It is a nice heavy stretchy material that doesn’t wrinkle which is nice. I like the small petticoat trim detail on the bottom. I wish it was 1-2In shorter. At 5’4" tall, it is slightly too long. I would buy this dress in multiple colors. It’s easy to wear and can be worn multiple ways to dress up or down. I know a lot of people said this dress was way too big and to buy a size down. I bought it in my size and it fits the way I expected it to fit. The fit is very flattering.
- Good color and style just not the fit：Love this dress. Ships faster then said. I’ve received so many compliments when I wear it. Washes well.
- Red’s not my color for clothes, but…：Great dress very slimming
- My grand daughter is a size 5 and it fits …：It was nice quality. But it was too small. My daughter wears a size 4t. Very narrow.
- Very disappointed…not as pictured or described….：Overall I like the dress the sizing seems a little off. Of course, it could just be me 😘
- Five Stars：I loved the black dress with the three quarter length sleeves so much I ordered the cap sleeves in red! It got here quickly, and in perfect shape! It fits perfectly just like the last one I oredered from Muxxn. The fabric doesn’t feel wonderful on my skin, but it fits so well and looks so pretty on! The color is way different than the picture though. I expected a darker deeper red, but it is BRIGHT red. Also, while I love the neckline, the pleats are a little interesting. They definitely help with any fit issues though. If you’re small busted they will hide it, if you are large busted it is stretchy and will compliment. Just for fun I had my friend, who has a different body type from me try it on. I think this dress might fit everyone as long as you order your true size.
- One Star：I would give it a 5-star if it doesn’t get wrinkly after washing.
- Perfect：My daughter is 2 1/2 and wears a 3T normally this item was sized as 2-4 I can’t see her wearing this for much longer but for now it is absolutely darling!!
- One satisfied customer：I ordered the Cheery Red and it arrived yesterday and I love it. The fabric is soft, shiny and stretchy which makes it very comfortable. The belt was too long, so since it was only glued and not sewn, I cut four inches off with scissors exposing a tiny white line where I made the cut. Quick fix—red nail polish. I am 5’6" and weigh 130 and ordered a size L which fits beautifully and looks great. I also ordered the Blue polka dot and the style and fabric are a little different than the other one. More cottony, less shiny and the bodice is different. But nice. If I had one suggestion, it would be they are a couple of inches too long. I like my dresses to end at the smallest (thinnest!) part of my leg, at the knee. I have ordered a royal blue and a black petticoat to wear with them, (shades of the fifties!) and hope they will make them a little shorter. I usually stay away from anything sleeveless, but these are so cute, folks will see the dress, not my upper arms…Would definitely buy this dress again!
- My Daughter Loves This!：I purchased this for my niece for her Birthday. She absolutely loved it! Fit her very well, the only thing I would comment on is that I do believe it fit a little small for being a size Medium 8-10. Other than that everything was great. Arrived on time with no problems.
- Not for Me：Very nice dress however it’s too big so I’ll have to return it.
- Four Stars：Great fit.
- Plus the dress isn’t flowy like the picture：I love this dress!!! It has a good amount of stretch but is nicely form fitting. It’s very flowy and is fits exactly how I had hoped it would!!!! I am very happy with this purchase!
- Five Stars：It’s fine
Moncler T Shirts
- Pretty dress and good material：came very wrinkled. paid dry cleaners to have steamed. It’s ok for the price but it does wrinkle very easily.
- Four Stars：Love, Love,Love my dress.
- Very cute：The pattern is lovely
- Very disappointed…not as pictured or described….：I love it 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments2.0 out of 5 starsNot the best it could have beenByDana D’Amicoon September 9, 2015Size: LargeColor: Smart BlueVerified PurchaseIt was stretchy then I expected. It is too tight to wear out sadly. The belt at the waist comes off and is 2 sizes smaller then the actual dress so it is completely pointless. The zipper isnt strong at all and it difficult to zipper. The color bleeds horrible when you wash it for the first 2 times. So wash alone. I bought this hoping I’d be able to wear it out but because of how stretchy the material is and how tight, I just look like a lumpy log and the worst part is I’m not fat at all.
- material and style are amazing but it was a bit too big：I am wearing this dress onstage and I LOVE it. My only complaint is that the stretch material is delicate and has run in several places
- Excelente producto.：I’m glad that I heeded the advice of my fellow reviewers. This did run a bit small. I got the S(4-6) size, and it fits my 4-year-old daughter to a T. (And she’s a small 4… In the 18th percentile in weight, 50th in height). The color is a soft pink, which I love. The sleeves are adorable, and it keeps her just a bit wee warmer than the other ballerinas who are wearing the sleeveless leotards. The skirt length: just above the knee. Don’t hesitate, just get one size up.
- Five Stars：Love it! Fit well – looks great!
- Two Stars：Great dress.
- Two Stars：Love this dress! The length is perfect (just past the knee), the sleeves are kind of shorter then the picture shows, but the color is great, and I love the flair skirt. I feel like i’m five again when I where this dress! I wear a size 8 and I got the M and it fits great, I love the stretchy material and the thickness of the whole outfit, I don’t need a slip. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments7 of 9 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsIf you’re on the fence, buy it!ByTuesday Valentineon February 5, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI wish I could give this dress a 4.5, because that seems like the exact rating it deserves, but I’d rather go with a 5 than a 4.Everyone else said it right – order your size. Don’t be safe and order up, because it’ll be too big. I have to order up a size on modcloth and pinupgirlclothing all the time, but this fits just right. It IS super, super stretchy. All the ladies with bigger chests on here saying it fits well in that aspect? I’m a B cup to be generous and there’s no bagging or anything – so I think this dress just accommodates all boobs like a champ.The stitching is great, the bit of mesh around the hem is adorable, and generally I think this dress is going to hold up realllllly well.The material is one reason I would take of half a star – something about it just doesn’t feel great. For the price and how well it’s made, though? Totally worth putting up with a mildly uncomfortable fabric.I’d buy this dress in every color and pattern at this price. I can’t recommend it enough.
- Fit well. Arrived quickly.：Too small
- Great little leotard if you size up：Thick good quality leotard. Holds up well in the wash, I hang it to dry and it doesn’t look wrinkly. My 6yo daughter’s input…this one is the best because it has the skirt attached and little sleeves so I don’t look like I am wearing a bathing suit.Fits true to size. My daughter is tall and skinny and wore it ages 4, 5, and 6. She could continue to wear it beyond these ages, but it pulls a little on her shoulders now that she’s taller. The belly is fine though, it was a bit loose in the belly at age 4, but again, she’s at the bottom of the growth scale for weight.
- Four Stars：Fits a little snug from armpits.
- It will look a lot better if I lost 5 lbs：Beautiful dress!!!
- Great fit, color off：I like this a lot. The colors and fabric are nice and soft
- Five Stars：Excellent fit, beautiful dress!!
- Good color and style just not the fit：Item was so wrinkled I would have had to get a professional person to press them out. Item also fit too small.
- best：The dress is pretty and looks as expected. If you are size 0-2 DO NOT get this dress. It will be too large on you, especially if you have a small bust.
- Precious：my daughter loves it so much. the fabric is soft and nice feel on the skin. worth buying and i am glad i bought it
- Great dress：I will be returning this dress…its a lovely color…but as others before me have pointed out…the sleeves are reminiscent of an 80s prom dress….the v-neck is nice but quite deep. If I were to keep it I would need to pin it or something as it gaps wide open (and I’m a 38DD)
- bit big and color is not exact but not bad.：i measure 41-33-41, 34G, usually a size 12. I bought the Large. it fits very well, comfy and somewhat form fitting, not tight. covers my bust w/o too much cleavage peeking out, it does however make me look bustier. maybe i won’t wear it to work. the burgundy is more of a brick red. it is cotton, rayon and 5% spandex. the fabric has some weight to it so it hangs well. While i don’t love the color with my skin tone, i do love the dress-may exchange for another color. If you are curvy, i can’t see how you could go wrong with this dress.
- Five Stars：Great quality for the price.
- ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I love this dress：Not try to size, in size chat said 2xx it 16-18W and it not true in real it size 6 no more. So they confused client. Next lye about material.Material: Cotton, Cotton Blend etc. Seriously? it total polyester!!! And if you want to return be ready it so expensive to sent it back
- Not what I expected：it was a perfect fit and extremely comfortable. just wish it was made of a material that would not wrinkle…but I was careful to sit and it stayed for the entire evening in great condition
- Very nice dress, but beware if you are tall!：Poorly made. Seams unraveling. Will not EVER buy from this vendor.
- Great Dress!!!：just got this. I bought a small based on other reviews that it runs small. It does not run small. It is high waisted, and quite snug. I can usually wear a 4 or a 6 in a dress.
- Summer time and easy breezy：I love this dress! It fits perfectly. I also bought a petticoat to wear with it. I bought the Navy Small and am very happy with this purchase
- GREAT!：I’ll start by saying I’m 5’7", 140 lbs, 34C. A lot of the reviews were from women larger than I am, so I wasn’t sure what sort of body type it would work for. That being said…This dress saved me for a last minute wedding. I recently had a baby and didn’t want anything to accentuate what was left of my belly. I did end up buying a shaper to wear underneath. The fabric was not too heavy for the summer, but not too flimsy that it didn’t hold me in. I was extremely comfortable all night, was not worried about any "wardrobe malfunctions" and cannot say enough good things about this! I did end up cutting the mesh trim off of the bottom – it made it seem cheap to me, but a small alteration that took about 15 seconds and a pair of scissors.Very happy, would definitely buy again.
- Five Stars：I would give this 10 stars if I could. It is breathtakingly beautiful and I love it. The fabric is thick but gives and is very well made. I plan on getting more in the other colors. I literally have been stopped several times in public wearing this dress and have received loads of compliments. I love it!
- Not Beige, Light Coral：Love it! Perfect!
- I am super glad that I read the reviews：Beautiful and fits nicely!
- fit beautifully especially being a bit bustier on top…stretches and comfortable：It is a great dress, fit great. Bust not as snug as I would have liked but fit. Many compliments. Very Happy with shipping and product.
- Nice dress：came very wrinkled. paid dry cleaners to have steamed. It’s ok for the price but it does wrinkle very easily.
- Three Stars：I ordered a large and I’m a size 14 and it fit really good, I felt gorgeous in it, it’s a very flattering dress. I have the dress in red and black.
- Two Stars：Cute little dress, and I love it!
- Dress fits great. It’s a little thick and heavy as far …：The material is very thin. It seems you are paying for the pattern more then the fabric. I am suprised because some reviews said they got a thick material. Maybe they got a different material dress then me? Weird. Also this runs really big. Normally I am Womens XL i orded an xl and it was like an XXXL. Another thing to point out, on the piucture of the black dress, which is the one I ordered, it shows lace at the bottom of the dress. THIS DRESS DOESNT NOT CONTAIN ANY UNDER LAYER. NO LACE, NO FRILLS, NO PETTICOAT. This discovery was rather upsetting. This dress needs and kinda falls flat with out some time of under layer.
- excellent quality but runs small：As soon as my niece put her first leotard on she twirled around for almost an hour!. The quality of the fabric is good and the skirt flows very nicely along with the sleeves. Very soft and flowing.
- Solid dress, great price, but could use stricter quality checks：I absolutely love this dress. The fabric design is stunning and I feel so pretty in it. However, I am a size 40 in the bust so I ordered an XL But I dont think they factor in the cup size or something is not right because I wear a size 40 C in bras and they fit perfectly. But in order to fit in this dress I have to where a sports bra or a cammie with shelf bra because it is just too tight in the chest with my regular bra. I would have ordered the XXL to be safe but it was not available for this design but I loved the colors so much and the overall design of the dress, I just couldnt resist trying the XL. In most cases that is the perfect size for me in US sizes actually I can usually get by with a US womens LG but I know that these dresses run a little small so I though that I was safe with the XL. If it wasnt so costly to return, I probably would have but last time I tried to return something to China it was more in postage than what I paid for the item so it wasnt worth it. Anyway I am thinking I am going to keep it and continue to wear it with the sports bra. If they are not willing to work something out with me. It just makes me look a little flatter than I really am but I think it still like it. I am 5′ 3" and short waisted so I can pull it off but it would be nicer if it was the right size. I decided to order the solid forest green dress that is on this same page. That one is available in XXL so hopefully it will fit better. It has a different cut for the neckline so I dont think I could get away with a sports bra so I am sure that one size bigger will do the trick. For the price I think it is worth the risk. I will update this comment when I get the green one.
- Five Stars：Lovely & comfortable.
- nice：Wore this dress with a petticoat and I felt sexy!! Washes nice and hung up! Did not put in dryer . Color was forest green and nice!
- Five Stars：I bought this for my daughter and can honestly say this is a great dress! I followed the size chart and bought the recommended size (Small); it was perfect! The bodice was modest, and came just below her collar bone. Not too revealing (she isn’t busty, so I have no idea if a well endowed woman would "show more") and well fitted around the waist. For the price, this dress is a bargain!
- Four Stars：I would give it a 5-star if it doesn’t get wrinkly after washing.
- Five Stars：This dress is gorgeous! I bought it in red and wow it makes you look and feel like a movie star!! I’d been looking for a 1950s dress & this was the best priced one I could find online and I have to say that it’s a bargain compared to other sites online I’ve looked at. It’s way stretchier than I thought. I’m not sure what it’s made of exactly but very comfortable and definitely not constricting, you could still be comfortable after eating a large meal in this dress which is not the case with most dresses I’ve tried. I bought a large which is equivalent to a size 8 U.S. Although I probably could have been able to get away with a smaller size since it is so stretchy. I will definitely be buying multiple colors of this dress!! The pink color reminds me of Anita from west side story. Beautiful dress what more is there to say?
- Love this dress!：The material separated at the seams the first hour I wore it. Not put together very well… Great material though…
- Excellent dress. Its exactly as it looks and fit …：I love the fit & the dress
- Fit my three year old great with room to grow：It fitted my tall and slim 4 year old great with some room to spare. It’s comfortable and she looks really cute.
- This dress makes you feel like a movie star：This dress (white with black and red roses) is beautiful! I am of athletic build, 5’4, normally wear a size 2 in dresses and the small fit like it was made for me. The length was at an inch below my knees. The material was good quality and not see through (bonus!). This dress can be worn without a petticoat, but looks much better with one. Plenty of room in the underarm area without being baggy. The chest area fit very well, almost too well since I do not have a big chest. If you order a small, and you’re more than a b cup, it might be somewhat snug in the chest. I received so many compliments on this dress. It really is very nice, especially for the price.I would recommend measuring prior to ordering to ensure a proper fit
- My Bridesmaid Dress!：I’m not sure if I received the same dress as everyone else because mine didn’t look like the picture. The pic shows a short sleeve but mine hardly had any sleeves at all- looked closer to a tank top. Also the bottom skirt has a seam down the center which is an unusual spot. It made a fold when I wore it. Decided to return. I took a picture of the dress but not able to post it.
- I LOVE THE DRESS IT FITS SO GREAT THE STRETCH MATERIAL …：I’m bummed about the quality of this dress. To begin with, the color is much brighter than the emerald in the picture; it’s more like plastic tree green. The seams are already coming apart in several spots. The material feels cheap, although it is not see through. It fits okay because of the spandex, but the arms are too tight. If I had ordered a size larger, the chest would gape. And the zipper is almost impossible to get up by myself. For $20, I guess this dress isn’t bad, but probably not going to wear it to any garden parties… 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments17 of 20 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsperfect fit, good materialByANDon May 19, 2015Size: LargeColor: BlackVerified Purchasefast delivery,perfect fit, good material, looks so expensive, gotta order different colors
- Five Stars：Beautiful leotard dress for dance.
- runs tini：I saw this on a Thursday night and ordered it, paying for Saturday delivery. It came at 2:30. I had to leave for my event at 3:30. Out of the envelope, into the dryer on low for six minutes, and it looked great! I took the advise of a previous reviewer and made sure to wear a slip. The dress fit great, looked great, and was highly complimented. I was really pleased. My event was an evening, outdoor, wine tasting, fundraiser. I am also planning to wear this to an awards dinner next month. As is, with simple shoes, it’s dressy without being over the top. With nice shoes and some good jewelry choices, it will dress up great for an evening event.
- Gorgeous dress：Waiting for my refund still. Dress didn’t fit as expected.
- Happy with fit and style but not color.：Fit me a bit big in the waist, but still….I loved this dress. Can’t wait to wear it again!
- very glad i ordered a large：Absolutely gorgeous! Feels like high quality material with solid stitching. Runs a little small, as I am between a12 and 14 in all other clothes, but this size L won’t zip at all.
- Beautiful dress. Nice pattern stitched into it and made …：Too small. Measured to be accurate knowing they run small from the reviews. Order up one size and still to small in bust area.
- An adorable summer go-to：I was somewhat disappointed in this dress. It’s just too tight around the breast. I read other articles that said women with my breast size 36 fit in the Medium perfect. Not me and unfortunately I will be leaving on vacation and I don’t have time to order another one, so I will have to give this to somebody in smaller bus size.
Discount Moncler Jackets
- Almost… Not quite. Still great.：BEST DRESS EVER!!!!!!
- Dance Leotard：Very nice overall, true size, nice quAlity, come with a tank attached to it, just perfect. Comfortable and fresh, my girl love it!
- Perfect fit：I am 6’1" and a size small. It was delivered in about a week despite what amazon said. If you look on the seller’s page, they tell you that they ship pretty quickly. Overall I am pretty happy with the dress. The fit was perfect, it hit where I expected it to. Unfortunately, I had a little problem with the zipper breaking when I tried it on again the day before I was going to leave for the wedding I was wearing it to. Luckily, my cousin was able to fix things up pretty quickly before we got there. I got lots of positive positive comments on it! The only reason I give it 3 stars instead of 5 is because of the broken zipper.In the picture, I added a petticoat underneath to give it some volume. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1 of 1 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsPerfectBycarrieon June 24, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseI bought the red and black flowered one with the with background and the solid black one. I bought the red and black in a medium and the black one in a small. I’m 5′ 7" and 140 pounds with a size 28 inch waist. Both sizes fit well but the small does need to streach to fit me which I know will shorten the fabrics life, so future buys wi be medium. The fabric is a soft cotton blend with a good amount of streach so it fits like a loving glove. 😍 I will be buying more dresses from this buyer. Heres a tip too buy a petty coat to complete the look. And a corset to make it beautiful on the body. 😉
- Five Stars：I have been looking for a dress like this for so long. I am in band and if we choose to wear a dress or skirt it has to be at least down to your knee. I’m 5’9" so this can be quite difficult, but this dress is great and comes down to the middle/bottom of my knee. I love the style of this dress and it looks very well made. My mom was actually the one to order it and she ordered my normal size which is a size 4 and it fits great. I would suggest ordering your normal size. The material is stretchy and fits comfortably. The cap sleeves look great and I can’t wait to wear this dress to all kinds of occasions for many years to come.
- Vintage A-line：Beautiful looking dress in person besides it not being one piece, mine arrived with the seams busted and string everywhere. :/ 22.00 wasted.
- Five Stars：Very cute, great quality!
- Adorable ballerina：Nice leotard, good placement of skirt and nice fabric. The only problem was it fit very small. Order up if you are on the fence about which size to get.
- Comfort and good looks for a larger woman.：I need directions to explain how to take it back. Thank you.
Moncler Down Coat
- Very well made outfit：Got the M (8-10) flutter sleeve leotard for my 6 yr old after reading the other reviews about it running small. And it’s a bit of a tight fit. She’s of average height/weight for her age, but will probably grow out of this in a few months. Would probably have been better off with the Large. I would suggest others size up dramatically, up to 6 sizes up. ex. size 5/6, get size 11/12
- Classy and cool：The picture does not portray how low-cut the top is . Even if I could pin it together to be 3-4 inches higher, it would still be too low. I’m not a prude, but I am not a provative dresser either. I didn’t care for the ruched sleeves. The picture makes them appear slimmer than they actually are. I thought of Jerry Seinfeld’s puffy shirt (remember that classic episode??) when I tried the dress on. It is a lovely style and color, and the fabric skims the body, but the sleeves detracted and the neckline was cut to Brazil. Perhaps on a taller woman (I’m 5′ 2"), the neckline would work.
- Very cute and good quality：Looking for a leotard for my almost 5 years old 40 lb daughter, I read lots of reviews before ordering. Although lots of people complaint about the size, I still get a small(4-6) for her because I don’t want it look loose on her. When she tried it on, it is already a little bit tight. After the first wash, I can tell she will need a bigger size in a month, i put it on my 2.5 years old, she can wear it without strengthing.
- Five Stars：Oh my goodness, our little girl was (of course) the CUTEST ballerina at dance camp this year in this precious leotard! We love it, and if I let her, she would wear it all day every day. I like how the attached skirt gives a little more modesty than the basic leotard, and she says it makes her feel like a fairy princess. I also like the simplicity of the attached skirt instead of having to hunt around for something for her to put on while on the trip to and from dance class. The sleeves are very well-made, with a little bit of stiff stuff in the edges to make them flutter up well while the skirt is flowy and breezy. It fits snugly, but that’s how a leotard is supposed to fit.
- Better than expected：very nice dress and good fabric quality.
- Great style：The color of this dress is fantastic. It’s an icy blue and fits well despite me being long waisted.
- Buy this dress：Love it! My husband love it 2!
- Four Stars：Very cute dress for the price.
Moncler Coats Mens
- Five Stars：Love the fix.
- Dress：Love it. !
- Love this dress：I LOVE this dress!!!! LOVE!! Love! Love!!I wear a 14W/16W and got both XL and XXL and both fit fine! I liked the XXL for the purpose I will be wearing it for –on stage, so wanted it a little less snug, although for everyday wear the XL would have really been just fine. In fact because of the stretch I don’t have to even unzip them I can just slip them both on over my head. I’d say go down if you are between sizes because of the stretch. Now the bust is formed… so you do probably need to be able to "fill" that part. Just a guess but I think C and up would be best. (Again, just a guess!!)This is a comfortable and CUTE dress it looks far more well made than the price would suggest. You will need a belt to cover the waist seam, at least I did. I will be buying it in several colors! I like it with and without a petticoat. I match red to red petticoat. I hate buying clothes online but this is possibly my favorite online clothing purchase ever! In fact, I am so pleased I will be checking out other styles by the same company now too. I hope they are just as good.
- Love this dress：Love this dress. Ships faster then said. I’ve received so many compliments when I wear it. Washes well.
- great dress：I love this dress so much! First off, I’m 5’4, 150 lbs and have a 36D bust. (To me, measurements always help in reviews so you kinda relate to where you are size wise with the reviewer.) I was afraid that the medium would be tight, but it fits really well and is even a little loose in the waist so it’s not skin tight. The skirt is full and has a great shape, too. The dress is just really well-made.
- Glad I read the reviews：So cute. Fits my very average sized 4 year old (5 in 2 months). She loves it
- Five Stars：Love this dress! Good for work.
- size up, fits small, but very cute!：Size says it will fit 2T-4T. My child is 2 and 1/2 and it was too small. She wears 3T clothing so I thought there would be room enough but there was not. Cute but too small
Moncler Kids Jackets
- One Star：I didn’t know my size
- Great quality：This leotard is absolutely perfect. My daughter is just starting out in dance and she looks like a real ballerina in this leotard. It seems to be very high quality and fits my 2 1/2 year old daughter perfectly, I got the 2-4 size.
- I bought this dress for fun to hopefully wear when we visited the Lucy Desi …：Very nice and comfortable dress
- This dress is super cute and will probably flatter every figure：The capped sleeves aren’t really as pictured but it fits beautifully. I removed the red crinoline from the bottom and bought a full under slip for it. I’m a 16/18 and I ordered the XXL. I did not expect it to look as nice as it did. I will be ordering it in black and green.
- Cute but too small：Purchased for my daughters Christmas program. She was a snowman. I was nervous ordering online. But fit was perfect. She can’t wait to wear to her dance class.
- But when I tired it one I left like I was wearing a bag or a moo-moo：love this!
- Very nice dress：This dress is so beautiful! I’m 5’4", about 110 lbs or so, and usually wear a size small. I wear a 32-A size bra, and have about a 28 or so inch waist. I ordered the small size, and it fit like a glove. It falls a few inches below my knees (I have a short torso with long legs compared to most women; not sure how that at impacts the length of this dress compared to most women, though I’m guessing it would be slightly shorter on most). The fabric is just slightly stretchy (but not a whole lot), just enough to keep me from feeling restricted in movement. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because the armholes are too small. They are quite tight under my armpits. Thankfully I can sew… I’m going to remove the binding around the holes with a seam ripper, cut the holes a bit bigger, then sew on new binding. That will make it PERFECT! 😀
- Don’t think.. Just buy it…：Just arrived today! Love the fit and color. So tempted to order in another color.