Skip to content
Moncler Outlet Store
- Beautiful.. Will look great as a Derby dress：The description of this dress says it is cotton. It is a very cheap satin. I am very disappointed with this dress.
- GREAT!：I’ll start by saying I’m 5’7", 140 lbs, 34C. A lot of the reviews were from women larger than I am, so I wasn’t sure what sort of body type it would work for. That being said…This dress saved me for a last minute wedding. I recently had a baby and didn’t want anything to accentuate what was left of my belly. I did end up buying a shaper to wear underneath. The fabric was not too heavy for the summer, but not too flimsy that it didn’t hold me in. I was extremely comfortable all night, was not worried about any "wardrobe malfunctions" and cannot say enough good things about this! I did end up cutting the mesh trim off of the bottom – it made it seem cheap to me, but a small alteration that took about 15 seconds and a pair of scissors.Very happy, would definitely buy again.
- meh：Ordered a size bigger than my measurements and what looks in the picture should be around your bust sits on top of your chest…. Washed once and the seams started splitting….
- Not Beige, Light Coral：Love it! Perfect!
- Great looking leotard!：My daughter typically wears size 7 to 8 and does not have a flat belly. This dress is very flattering on her and makes her feel confident.
- Well-made but too long：I was a little skeptical at first on what size to pick, due to some reviews that the sizes run a little smaller. I ordered a size larger than I normally would, just to avoid any issues (As most other reviewers had) and I’m really thankful I did! It fits wonderfully. I normally fit anywhere between a size 8-10 and ordered a size 12. It leaves a little room to move and it’s VERY comfortable. It arrived just in time and I couldn’t be happier with the product. It IS a little thin as far as the material goes, so underwear lines will be visible! Otherwise, great product. I’ll certainly consider ordering more like this in the future!
- Order the Larger Size：I am so happy I had read the other reviews regarding this leotard. It is sized very small. My daughter normally wears a size 8 but despite how hard it was for me to order the large (12-14), I did it. And I am so glad I did because it fits her perfectly. It is such a quality leotard. It is lined and the flutter sleeve is adorable. I agree with the other reviews that it is a very pale pink but it is beautiful.
- Odd fit, despite ordering with careful measurements：I tried it on and at first thought "this isn’t too bad" — material is very comfortable, skirt has a fun swish when you move, shape is pretty flatering. However, the material was very clingy and undergarment seams were visible through dress (even though I ordered a size up, as other commenters have suggested). The bodice had some strange stitching in it that wouldn’t lie flat, and the skirt came to an awkward point below the knees that looked odd with the low-cut neckline. I’ll be returning this dress for something of a similar design but made of more substantial fabric.
- Five Stars：Wonderful. I’ll buy more
- Love this dress!：I was pleasantly surprised at the fit, quality and drape of this beautiful sapphire dress! Though the front dips a bit low for the college graduation I plan to wear it to this spring, it will be easily remedied with a small snap closure, as I usually have to do with wrap necklines like this.
- Great purchase!：BEAUTIFUL
- cute!：The toddler size fits my average sized two-and-half year old perfectly and I’m sure it will for awhile. It is very cute on and I like that the skirt is attached. She looks very cute at dance class!
- I would recommend ordering a size down due to stretch of material：Love it!! very comfortable too!
- Five Stars：I bought this for my daughter and can honestly say this is a great dress! I followed the size chart and bought the recommended size (Small); it was perfect! The bodice was modest, and came just below her collar bone. Not too revealing (she isn’t busty, so I have no idea if a well endowed woman would "show more") and well fitted around the waist. For the price, this dress is a bargain!
- Four Stars：I would give it a 5-star if it doesn’t get wrinkly after washing.
- DO NOT IRON THIS DRESS：The size chart provided is wrong. A medium which is supposed to be a 4 was way too large for me. I might have liked the fit a little better if it actually fit properly.
- One Star：I ordered this with a little hesitance. I wasn’t sure how this was going to fit….but it fit perfectly. I’m 5’4, on the heavier side at 175 and carry it in my hips and rear. There’s enough fabric to create a slimming effect. I received many compliments the night I wore this. I paired this with red wedges and a red flower hair tie. I even felt very pretty…..so it is absolutely worth the money. (I believe I paid $20.00 for the dress and $9.00 for the wedges.) Money well spent!
- Adorable：Thank you! It was perfect!
- Great buy：by the quality its really confort and the best shoes for ballet, i love all capezio products and shoes its best
- Flutter Dress for my little ballerina：It’s beautiful. Fits my daughter perfectly & she loves it!!!
- Very Nice：The dress is so pretty in this pic, but, no way. The dress is poorly made and the fabric is cheap, cheap, cheap. The vendor refunded 1/2 of the price I paid for two dresses, but in the end all I got for my money is a cheap, ugly, dress that is to small. And another dress that is too small. Of course, I could have mailed the items back at my expense, but chose not to spend more money and aggravation.
- I LOVE THE DRESS IT FITS SO GREAT THE STRETCH MATERIAL …：I’m bummed about the quality of this dress. To begin with, the color is much brighter than the emerald in the picture; it’s more like plastic tree green. The seams are already coming apart in several spots. The material feels cheap, although it is not see through. It fits okay because of the spandex, but the arms are too tight. If I had ordered a size larger, the chest would gape. And the zipper is almost impossible to get up by myself. For $20, I guess this dress isn’t bad, but probably not going to wear it to any garden parties… 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments17 of 20 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsperfect fit, good materialByANDon May 19, 2015Size: LargeColor: BlackVerified Purchasefast delivery,perfect fit, good material, looks so expensive, gotta order different colors
- Five Stars：Loved the dress but it’s waistline too high and zipper only opened @ 2/3 it’s length. So too small and thus had to return it.
- Great dress !!!!：Very nice dress. Like it!
- Simply Adorable!：ADORABLE!!! I can’t wait to see my little one dancing in her dress. Thank you!!
- TOO BIG, THIN MATERIAL, NO LACE!：So I recieved the product quickly. It does run small so I ordered on size larger then usual. It fits perfect. But the belt or buttons pictured is just a belt with very thin connectors. Belt does not fit along the size of the dress. My belt broke already. I dont want to return the dress since it fits and looks great so I guess I will try to use a different belt. But over all I like the dress.
- Five Stars：Very cute well made.
- Two Stars：the color is fantastic, the style is cute. i received tons of compliments wearing this dress. it definitely increased my confidence level and i don’t like to wear dresses normally.
- Love it! I’m wearing for an upcoming event with …：way to big but loved the dress
- pretty：It is bad that this product is so small to fit. And I need to return it but there is no way. Anyone can help here?
- Elegant, conservative and nursing friendly：Sooo I rated the dress as “Fit as expected” but that’s only because I listened to everyone else’s reviews saying that it runs small. I’m usually a size 4, I ordered a size 6, and it fit perfectly.I’m 5’7 and the dress falls just below my knees so it’s pretty long.I’m not a huge fan of the sleeves but it doesn’t look bad. Also, if you order the black, it’s not a jet black color, more of a pastel black, which I didn’t like but I returned it and am now waiting for the royal blue to come in.The material feels good, and it’s not too thin. Some strings were hanging off but other than that the dress isn’t bad for a nice formal occasion.
- she love it!：Love this leotard! It’s so cute! I went off of what other reviewers said about sizing. My daughter is about a size 4. I got the 4-6 (small) and it fits her just right. Just FYI the tights from this brand in color pink are a different color pink than this leotard.
Buy Moncler Online
- I think I know why some people are saying this runs small…：I’m average height (5’4") and slender (110lbs) and this dress looked AWFUL on me. It fit my bust okay but the rest of it hung down way too low, almost to my mid-calves, and it clung to every curve in the least flattering way possible. If you’re really tall and have no body fat I could see this being a decent dress, but personally I’m returning it.
- Four Stars：This dress was much better quality than I expected for the price. I really like it and others do too. I found it a tiny bit snug in the bodice, but not enough so that I’d return it.
- Five Stars：Good but big for me
- Two Stars：nice style. just wasn’t for me darn it
- Perfect Except for the Color：It fits great I love it
- So cute：Great little outfit! Great quality and so very cute. Took advice from other reviews and bought a larger size. I bought a 4-6 for my three yea old who is an average three year old in size…and it fits perfectly!
- Love it：I expected the color to be a darker green and it’s smaller than expected. Cute dress though, I still wear it and love it
- Four Stars：Comfortable and flattering.
- Beautiful dress, but too big!：This is Mrs. Cahill, not Kevin. My biggest problem with it is that it has no zipper, the sleeves are more ruched than I expected. It looks like an empire waist in the photo, but it fit more at the waistline when I tried it on. Nice color. I am 5’5" tall and 115 lbs and the size 6 was a tad snug. I might have reordered a size 8 except I don’t like dresses with no zippers. Oh, and the low V neckline is not flattering to small chested women with light skin.
- Two Stars：I liked it
- cute：Cutest little ballet dress around. It does fit a little small, but fine on my tall skinny 3 year old. Has lasted all year and looks great. Washes well – I put it in a lingerie net bag along with her tights and hang dry. I bought it in black also!
- Adorable：This is an extremely cute ballerina dress. Feels nice, looks adorable and seems durable. My 4 1/2 year old loves it! I would recommend.
- Very pretty!：love the color and pattern. Fit me just fine through bodice and skirt but the sleeves do not have any stretch and were tight. (5’7 125lb for reference). The material is more matte and there isn’t really any weight to the skirt so it wont really lay or swish the way i imagine these dresses doing so without some underskirt or tooling.
- Five Stars：great dress, fast shipping
- Wonderful dress：I wasn’t expecting much for the price, but this is a really nice dress. The fabric is good quality, and it fits just like it should.
- Pistachio green polka dot dress, sizes L and XL：The pattern was as expected and beautiful. The neckline was too high, like choking me too high. I’m petite so I knew that the length might be a little long, it was. Overall the material was cheap and the quality of sewing was very poor. What bothers me the most is that the neckline was so high I can’t imagine it to be wearable for anyone. I bought the Purple Floral Scoop Neck.
Moncler For Sale
- Excellent, very pretty – fits well：perfect
- Four Stars：I ordered my usual size and it was a bit too tight so I tried to return it for a larger size. This was the response I received…… Item: ACEVOG Womens Slim Fit Floral Scoop Neck Sleeveless Midi Dress Quantity: 1 ASIN: B00WW8D5SM Reason for refund: Account adjustment Here’s the breakdown of your refund for this item: Item Refund: $3.50Notes: Dear, because our company in China, to return the goods very troublesome. We recommend that you keep items, You can give your friends or family, they will be very happy,we return 15% of the money to you, I hope you will accept our proposal, thank uWe’ll apply your refund to the following payment method(s):
- More than expected：I love the material this dress is made from, the design is also very pretty, fit me perfectly, I’m very pleased with my purchase. Will shop here again.
- Perfect for summer：Love the dress. Thank you.
- Perfect for breastfeeding mommy.：This dress is sharp on, and makes you feel feminine. I enjoyed wearing it several times already and will for a long time.
- This dress fits great!!：Fit smaller than expected but a great quality and very pretty dress!
- Cute and casual：love the dress
- Five Stars：Eh
- Nice dress, total strangers come up and tell me …：Super cute, but runs small. I normally wear a 12 and ordered the XL. It zipped but was uncomfortable in the bust. I returned it. Sad day because I really did like the dress. The material is nice and seems to be well made, it has a slight stretch.
- The top of the dress was a little small but …：GORGEOUS! Many, many compliments! Especially from the men!
- great dress!：Fits great, looks adorable on. Can’t wait to wear it out.
- Very pretty!：awesome dress for the price. I am skeptical about buying clothing online, but I read previous reviews, and took a chance, I’m glad I did!
- Five Stars：Great and such good value.
- I’m a pretty curvy girl so I was worried about the dress …：This dress is gorgeous and I’ve received so many compliments on it. However, after following the sizing chart, and ordering the recommended size, when the dress came it was huge! I had to use about 20 safety pins to make it fit and it looks great now, but I was bummed that the dress didn’t fit the way it was supposed to originally. Maybe I didn’t read the sizing carefully enough? Just know it’s made of stretchy material so it will stretch so possibly order a size down so the dress doesn’t drown you
- Five Stars：Needed a dress for my sons baptism that was nice for church but easy for breast feeding. This was it. The purple is deep, and kind of shiny. Very strechy fabric. Fit me perfect. I’m 5’8" and it hit me right at mid knee. I usually wear a 12 and ordered a 12 and it fits perfect. Except dress for the price. Came wrinkled, but I wet it lightly and threw it in the dryer and all the wrinkles came out.
Moncler Jackets Womens
- DO NOT IRON THIS DRESS：I hope this review helps. It’s hard to buy a dress on line so I spent hours reading reviews before I finally purchased this one. I wanted it to fit perfect and go just below my knee and it does. It’s so beautiful. My daughter wanted me to twirl because she thought it was like a princess. So normally I wouldn’t give my measurements but it if it helps someone buying this dress I’m glad to help. I’m 5’7 and I weigh 137. My measurements are 37, 33, 37. So with this dress I ordered a medium and it fits just perfect in every area. I hope this review helps. I also bought the under skirt tool and it makes it so adorable.
- Perfect fit!：Its a beautiful dress! My 3 year old loves it!. I find it a bit sheer but overall the quality and style is very good.
- This leotard is perfect for my three year old (she is about 38″ …：wonderful leotard for our little ballerina. normally a 3T-4T, it fits her nicely with room to grow in it and still look great. was so happy to see that fit as pictured and she didn’t end up swimming in it!
- Four Stars：looks great
- I love this dress：Ordered the Med for my daughter (5’9") size 6. Plenty of room in the medium. Stretchy material. Looks more expensive than it is.
- Five Stars：Love it
- glad I bought it：beautiful color and very soft but a bit small, over a larger size lady’s that what you normally wear.
- This is the prettiest little leotard for my daughter’s first …：This is obviously a nicer leotard that a comparable department store version. The fabric is nicer, softer, and the skirt hangs better.I would recommend if your little one is into ballet and plans to stick with it.
- love LOVE this dress：I purchased this dress for my Grand daughter for her 1st day of Kindergarten. It fits her perfect!!!
- Five Stars：very cute and comfortable.
- runs tini：skirt on dress was to full and made dress heavy sent back will try to find a different dress thanks
- and the toddler size dress fits just fine.：Good quality, as I expected. My daughter is a tall 6 and this leotard fits her perfectly. I would say it runs small.
- So disappointed in this dress：I’m top heavy and only 5’3" after a few alterations it will fit perfect!
- Very cute：The pattern is lovely
- Beautiful dress. Nice pattern stitched into it and made …：Love this dress! Fit is perfect – I wear a size 8 and medium fits just right. I get so many compliments when I wear it.
- great dress：Thick material. Snug fit
Moncler Sale Uk
- but it’s beautiful!：Super cute! Higher neckline than expected.
- Five Stars：I cannot even begin to tell you how good this dress makes me feel. Like Audrey Hepburn-esque. And the stretch in it makes it fit so perfectly. I have worn this dress twice — once to a concert and once to a wedding — and I have received more compliments on it than I think I’ve ever received in my life. I wear it with a petticoat underneath, and it is stunning. I am tall — 5’8”, and curvy — 175, with a large bust — 36F, and the XL fits absolutely perfectly. Honestly, I have considered ordering one in every color and making this my everyday look, it is that good. If you have a desire to feel like the sexiest 1950s lady ever, buy it. Trust me.
- Absolute adorable and fits exactly as expected：I did not expect this color not like the picture totally different. but love it anyways
- Runs very small. Not even close to my typical …：sizing is small for a 2x
- Like others, I got so many compliments：this dress looks great on my daughter
- Gorgeous Dress：Perfect 50s style dress. The size was perfect.
- My favorites!：This dress is flattering and my daughter loves it! She always looks forward to dance class and this dress gets lots of compliments.
- I wore it to a formal evening wedding and EVERYONE LOVED IT. I always go by measurements and the …：I bought this dress for my wife, and she really likes it. However, it was way too small through the bust and shoulders. It did fit my teen daughter, and she is thrilled.
Moncler Puffer Coat
- Great Dance Leotard：I bought a size larger based on the reviews. My daughter is 2.5 years old. It’s still a little too big to wear but she should be fine in a couple months. If I got the 2-3 size I know she would definitely not fit it in. It’s a well made outfit. Can’t wait until she wears it for ballet.
- Not for me but it’s a nice dress.：Several previous reviewers commented the dress ran small, I concur. If I had been trying it on in a store, would have taken a Size 8 and a Size 10 into the fitting room with me. The dress falls below the knee, so flattering length. The low neckline can be addressed by pinning some lace to a full slip. The longer sleeve length is also a plus. The dress arrived badly wrinkled, although it was hung up immediately, the wrinkles remained, so the fabric was disappointing.
- Bigger than I thought：She like it.
- Yes!：It runs small and disappointed in the material.
- Dress is fine.：Fits and hangs nicely. Dress looks superb! Wore it to a dinner party the day I received it. I had a lot of compliments. It looks elegant and you cannot help feel beautiful wearing this dress. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments6 of 6 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsExactly what I needed, perfect dress, good quality.ByKristenon April 20, 2014Size: 4Color: PurpleVerified PurchaseI ordered the purple color size 4. For me, this is true to size. I’ve read the reviews so I was worried about the length, but I am 5’4" and this dress came down to about an inch below my knees so its perfect. The color is a little darker than pictured but still nice, doesn’t look shiny or cheap. Material is really comfy and bouncy. Fabric is not too thin and not see through. The sleeves are a bit snug on the arms (and my arms are thin), but the material is stretchy, just make you put your deodorant on first.
- Perfect!：Super cute for creative movement. It says air dry but I’ve put it in the dryer a few times in a hurry. It seems to shrink a little bit which is good for my tiny one. The skirt gets a little static if you put it in the dryer. I love that it has a liner all throughout the inside for not such a skimpy outfit.
- Adorable and perfect fit：Fit as previously stated in other reviews. My daughter normally wears a M 7-8 and I ordered this in a L 8-10 and it fit perfect! It is well made, the perfect length to cover and has a liner through the abdomen, making a thicker garment. It’s perfect!
- Five Stars：I have purchased 6 or 7 of this style on Amazon so far. Many have been too tight in the bust, some of the boat neck dresses bag out at the neckline, probably because i have a large bust. The only two that fit and look good are theILover Vintage 1950’s Floral Spring Garden Party Picnic Dress (although it is very long) and Lindy Bop ‘Stephanie’ 50s Sunflower & Bird Print Flared Dress (L). I really wanted this be the best one, it is the correct size, it is unlined-great for summer, and it is stretchy cotton, however the bust line is way too short; all the pleating is on top of my bust and the waistline is way too high. looks goofy.I ordered an XL and an XXL, the Xl is plenty large. I am 5’3" 41-34-41, size 12 in most dresses. too bad, this must go back.
Moncler Shop On Line
- I love the material this dress is made from：beautiful dress. love this pretty dress. i like the way it fits on me I am 5ft 5 inches 150 pounds i fit perfectly
- It’s good：I purchased this outit for my daughter. It arrived on time and fit perfectly. I’d recommend this product to anyone.
- Cute but small：We really liked this product although it has two issues: slightly big (our daughter is petite though so that may not for everyone) and slightly see through. Good that the skirt covers the bottom half as underwear may otherwise be seen. Nice fabric and my daughter loves it. I haven’t washed it as of yet so not sure about how it will turn out.
- So cute：Tried the white cause the pink wasn’t available in this size. Pink is what my 5 yr. old usually wears. Very happy with the color and the fit. Love the extra lining on top so nothing shows through. Always happy with Capezio.
- Loved at first until the zipper broke completely off：Item was so wrinkled I would have had to get a professional person to press them out. Item also fit too small.
- Love it….：As seen on line…Beautyful
- She is very happy with her purchase：Perfect dress for an evening out!
- One Star：gorgeous color, and very flattering style. Was very pleasantly surprised. I also ordered the darling purse to go with the dress from the same company. Thank you.
Moncler Coats Sale
- Cute：My daughter is not in dance but loves to pretend. I got this on sale and she is really thrilled with it. The fabric is substantial and can take a good stretching while she puts it on by herself, unlike the “play” versions that snag and tear. She didn’t care that there were no sequins and no glitter like the play versions have; she felt like a real dancer, she said. And the fabric is also very soft and breathable. I took away one star because I HATE to hand wash clothes. I should have noticed that before I bought, but overall I don’t regret the purchase. I do think that if I put it in a lingerie bag on the delicate cycle then laid it flat to dry it would probably be fine.
- Five Stars：Great quality, very beautiful dress. I’m 5’8, 190 pounds and curvy. The XXL fit perfect.
- Pretty little eye-catching dress：I’m a 12 and the X-large fits nicely. The waist is just a little high for me though. The fabric is very sturdy, which I like.Edit after ordering 4 more ACEVOG dresses. 2 of the new ones I ordered, same size, were WAY too big. Also, the picture for the red dress is NOT at all what the dress looks like. It’s not as long as the picture. I returned the ones that were too big, for free. So I’m reducing the stars to 2.
- Perfect…..and the price is right!：I was really surprised at the quality of the fabric. The fabric is actually kind of thick, while still being able to stretch. Now the fit is somewhat large so I would size down unless you are very well endowed. The waist and hip areas of the dress are a little bit big on me but it’s nothing that a wide belt won’t fix.
- Five Stars：LOVE it
- This dress is super cute and will probably flatter every figure：Love the dress!
- It is too small around the breast area, and …：Nice product with a horrible fit. The dress ran big and I had to get it tailored
- Super happy with this dress：I really like this dress. The color is very vibrant and the fit was great. It fit me perfectly and I usually have trouble with dresses because of my pear shape.
Moncler Body Warmer
- Four Stars：Exactly what you expected.
- Perfect first dance dress：The high quality you would expect from Capezio. Soft material with good stitching in a pretty pink color. The over-skirt is very sheer but appear to be substantial.
- perfect!：Super good quality. My daughter is bordering a 2t and 3t with clothes and this is to small. It’s really really tight.
- Great quality, does run small：The toddler size fits my average sized two-and-half year old perfectly and I’m sure it will for awhile. It is very cute on and I like that the skirt is attached. She looks very cute at dance class!
- I love this dress!：Can’t wait to wear this outfit.
- Red polka dot vintage dress：Great dress!
- The material of this dress is very light and slinky which was perfect because I needed it for a bridesmaid dress – …：Absolutely perfect fit and length. The length falls right at the bottom of the kneecap. The neckline is lower than I like, but a safety pin will easily remedy that. The purple is a gorgeous color – a deep eggplant – and very flattering.
- Dance Class：It’s beautiful, I bought it for my 6 year old daughter and she loved it! She looks adorable dancing .. A little small in size indicating (6-8) because I do not think it fits a 8 year old girl ..
Womens Moncler Jackets
- So cute：beautiful, well made, but runs small. my girl is a medium size 3 yr old and this dress just fits with little room to grow
- Beautiful dress, but broken zipper：tight in the bust for the size chart and returns have been hard. no communication from request. Size larger than you would expect.
- Five Stars：This is a very flattering dress.
- Three Stars：Love this dress
- Not for me：Nice dress but fits small
- lovely dress：It is so cute! I was so happy it fit perfectly!
- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!：I absolutely LOVE this dress! I am 5’4" & 140, I ordered a size 10 & it fits perfectly!! It’s high enough that I dong have to wear a tank underneath & falls right below my knee. The fabric is stretchy & silky & flatters everywhere with the design of the dress & how it falls. It’s machine washable & can be dressed up with sexy heels & jewelry or dressed casually with strappy saddles. It’s a steal for $40!
- Great quality：I loved the look of this little leotard, but had to return it as it was too small for my daughter. She is 3.5 years old and usually wears a 4T. I am not sure if we received a defective item, but the product was simply too small. We returned it.Another note: Capezio also makes "standard" pink tights that seem to be the go-to tights. This pink leotard, while cute, will clash with the Capezio pink tights. This leotard is more of a cool pink, whereas the tights are a warm pink. If you get this leotard, go for the black tights.
Moncler For Women
- Four Stars：I bought this in a size 14 based upon the reviews, but it was a tad loose. The dress itself was lovely, though the fabric is a tad thin. It was the length that had me slack jawed. I am 5’10 and this came down to my mid calves. I thought it not a flattering look. So back it went.
- Nice quality：My child and I both love this dress. For the price, I was surprised by the great quality. The fit is as expected, but if size is questionable because you find your child is in between sizes, I would recommend purchasing the larger size, as the top of the dress is form-fitting and it is meant to slip on (no zippers, buttons or hooks that open).
- Five Stars：Beautiful rich color and fit.
- Four Stars：just like the name says; I needed a graduation dress that would flatter my post-partum figure and also one that would allow me to nurse my baby easily before and after the ceremony. The design of the dress accomplished all of those things for me. It is a little low cut in the front so I just wore a black bandeu under it. I do recommend this dress and I can see myself purchasing another in a different color in the near future.
- Pretty：Runs really small, it itched my daughter under the shoulder!
- Very Cute, but my daughter is about 4 1/2 …：Adorable leotard! My daughter is 5 1/2 and wears a 5-6, this fit her perfectly and it was just adorable. It has endured a few washes and stains came out easily and looked brand new out of the dryer. It seems like a well built leotard.
- Fits beautifully：My oldest daughter is a ballet dancer student and she looks amazing with this leotard. It is great looking and very well crafted, 1000% recommended.
- Super buy for summer dress：This dress is beautiful… it fits a little bit snug across the chest. But I still love it
- Five Stars：Perfection. Im so in love
- So beautiful, felt like a little girl again：nice dress, way too small…
- Two Stars：Love love love..i am 5’2" 112lbs. The extra small fit perfect..the material is soft and stretch..but not flimsy. It is a beautiful dress. Cant wait to show it off!!
- my daughter likes it：The description says white, but the dress is cream.
- Capezio Girls Flutter Sleeve Dress Leotard, Pink：it fits my 2y vey good.quality also very good. i washed it frequently and it stay like new.I’m very satisfied w/ this product.
- Check the sizing chart before you order. Product is lovely but the XL is a sizd 14.：I love this dress! The fit is perfect! Thinking of buying additional color offers. Thank you!
- Not the same color.：Fits true to size…I’m 5’7" and weigh 155…very glad i ordered a large. Very flattering fit. I was happy that the top has enough coverage and the ability to wear a normal bra. Very satisfied with this purchase!
- Nice dress, it looked a bit dressier on a …：Lovely dress. Hangs well, feels heavy. It’s really well-made for the price! It does have a small crinoline peeking out under the skirt. I wanted to love it. Unfortunately the "burgundy" color is really a bright cherry red. And the second strike against it was it’s hand-wash. Dry clean recommended. So it’s going back.
- It’s an adorable ballet outfit：The quality is very good, it has a nice lining which is important with white. But be sure to order a little larger than you think you need. My daughter is 40.5" tall and 40 lbs, and this size barely fits. It’ll be good for this spring, but that’s probably it.
- Irvine mom：My 4 year old daughter loves to dance, so this leotard is a nice addition to my daughter’s dance wardrobe. She wants to wear this all the time!
- Solid dress, great price, but could use stricter quality checks：Love this dress!! Never order clothes online, but this had great reviews and only $25 so glad i did. I’m 5’5", 120lbs, ordered a small and it fits perfect! Hits just below the knee, color and pattern true to online pic. Material feels good quality; has just a bit stretch to it, which is nice. Looks super cute with heels. Ordered another dress in black today! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments2 of 2 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsGreat dress- order size largerByCole Allenon July 26, 2015Size: SmallColor: GreenVerified PurchaseFast shipping, got to me faster than expected. Very pretty and well made. Unfortunately the dress was too small. I normally wear a small/medium or 4/6 so I ordered a small and this fit like 2 at best. If you do order, make sure to order at least one size up.
- Five Stars：way to thin and way to open on top for thin flat chested people such as myself.
- 5 star：Fit everywhere but mid section.
- Sleeves were distracting to me：I was happy with the quality of this item but I never got to wear it because the sizing is not true.
- This leotard is wonderful.：Adorable leotard! My daughter is 5 1/2 and wears a 5-6, this fit her perfectly and it was just adorable. It has endured a few washes and stains came out easily and looked brand new out of the dryer. It seems like a well built leotard.
- Love this dress：It did not fit as expected and I tried to return it and have it wrapped up ready to go, but have not heard back from the shareholder.
Moncler Bomber Jacket
- Five Stars：Fits perfectly!
- Dance Leotard：The leotard fits very well and is very pretty and comfortable for my daughter. She loves it and wants to wear it every week for ballet.
- My Niece Loved It!：ADORABLE!!! I can’t wait to see my little one dancing in her dress. Thank you!!
- Great!：This leotard with the flutter sleeves and skirt is absolutely adorable. It fits my almost 5 year old perfect, with some room to grow. I was nervous ordering this size because she is slightly tall for her age, but the fit works. I am so satisfied with this purchase, and my daughter absolutely adores it!
- I like the fabric：Fits perfectly! Absolutely love it!
- Absolute garbage. It’s like a cheap Halloween costume：Somewhat large even though I went according to the size chart. Longer than it appears to be in the picture. I was hoping for s nice tea length dres but this falls awkwardly at my calfs. There is no slip or underling so it is very lifeless at the bottom and could be see thru in bright lighting. If you are looking for a nice 50’s retro looking dress this isn’t it. Unless you are going for the 80’s look
- It’s okay：Too low in front and when you try to add a camisole underneath every line shows and I do not feel comfortable in it.
- One Star：Fits to size. Love the color!
Moncler Shop On Line
- Classy and cool：This dress is amazingly flattering on curvier/chubby ladies and looks much higher end than it is. The color is gorgeous, it’s comfortable and it drapes beautifully. This could also easily be dressed up or down, depending on what you pair it with and could absolutely be worn to a wedding, as a bridesmaid dress or even to work with a cardigan and camisole (because it is slightly low cut). Also runs very true to size. I am about 5’6 and a size 12/14 with a tendency to gain weight in my midsection and boobs and this makes my body look much better than it is. Score! I love it and will probably be buying other colors.
- Wonderful dress：Nice dress like it.
- Four Stars：I’m a 16, I ordered a 16, I needed a shaper only to hide my back fat and rolls – a little snug in the core. Enough fabric to pin bust so cleavage didn’t show. Comfy, thin, perfect SoCal Christmas dress – wore it to church got compliment after compliment.
- Do not buy：The description says white, but the dress is cream.
- Beautiful looking dress in person besides it not being one …：Fits somewhat small and that’s because I’m well endowed arounf the chest region. But otherwise, it’s a cute dress
- Nice dress overall：The material is soft. The dress is very pretty. I just need to order a size larger. I ordered the size larger and it fits. I took the small one to a friend and she’s going to shorten it to make that one fit. Then I will have two gorgeous dresses. Thank you so much
- Super cute !：My dress was beautiful and all but I felt it a little tight around my chest area. Nothing major but great over all and I recieved good comments. Thank you for a great job! -Jessica R.
- Good… Could have been better：This dress is BEAUTIFUL! It’s made of a lightweight stretchy material that flows effortlessly. It’s a pretty feminine shape that flatters your figure, and the roushing ("ROOSHING") on the sleeves was an unexpected surprise, as I didn’t notice on the photo of the black dress I bought. I plan to wear this to a wedding and am looking forward to showing it off! Great find at an affordable price. Grab one and you won’t be disappointed.
Moncler Men Jacket
- Two Stars：My wife love it , and she looks perfect with it
- Very pretty：All the authors I read I love them and the writing.Thank you! I love the dress and the color
- The fabric’s a little off：I LOVE this dress! It was better than expected and looks amazing with a petticoat under.
- Five Stars：The fit matched the size chart, but I really don’t get the appeal of this dress. I have a somewhat athletic build, but I figured I could pull off a vintage look if I got a petticoat to go with it, to give that small waist/wide hips look. Unless you have very dainty arms, this cap sleeve is probably not going to flatter your figure.The material reminds me a bit of sweatpants in a way. Just very thick and heavy, not at all conducive to dancing comfortably at a wedding, which is what I bought it for.If you have a figure similar to the model in the photo, give it a try. If you’re broad at the shoulders, skip it and go for something else.
- Table cloth or dress?：Very authentic!!
- Not quite.：The dress arrived 2.5 weeks earlier than the earliest estimated date, so that was a nice surprise. It is much higher quality than I expected for the price (e.g., nicely hemmed, thicker material with a bit of stretch). I had been planning to wear a black belt with the dress, but there is a sash in the back that prevents that. I don’t mind though because the sash allows you to pull in the waist and makes it fit nicely.
- The perfect ballet Dress：My daughter is 2 1/2 and wears a 3T normally this item was sized as 2-4 I can’t see her wearing this for much longer but for now it is absolutely darling!!
- Love this dress：If it wasn’t just a little bit too small I would have kept it. Beautiful and quality craftsmanship!
- It was perfect!：Wonderful dress…love it!
- Dream dress：This dress is amazingly flattering on curvier/chubby ladies and looks much higher end than it is. The color is gorgeous, it’s comfortable and it drapes beautifully. This could also easily be dressed up or down, depending on what you pair it with and could absolutely be worn to a wedding, as a bridesmaid dress or even to work with a cardigan and camisole (because it is slightly low cut). Also runs very true to size. I am about 5’6 and a size 12/14 with a tendency to gain weight in my midsection and boobs and this makes my body look much better than it is. Score! I love it and will probably be buying other colors.
- Four Stars：Excellent dress. Its exactly as it looks and fit perfectly. I wear a size 16/18 and have a very large bust, I ordered an XXL. I’m using this for a wedding and can’t wait.
- Great fit, color off：I got this dress and it fits great and it’s very comfortable.
- Great Dress!! Belt…..??：Their XL is a 14 not an extra large. My fault for not checking their sizing chart beforeI ordered. The dress was lovely.
- Five Stars：Beautiful!
- Super cute !：Super happy with this dress! I love the strwtxhu material. It is so comfey. Perfect height on the bust line and long enough to wait a peti coat if I want to. I love it so much I just ordered another one in a different color.
- Five Stars：hmmm….I really like this dress but it’s a little big in the waist. This might not be the most accurate review as I have large breasts so dresses sometimes fit me weird- small in the bust, tight in the waist. This dress fits fine in the bust (I ordered an XL but it’s kinda drapey on my hips). It’s a cool color and neat style. But I’m going to have it taken in by a seamstress. It’s well made and I would order it again- maybe in a large next time.
- Really great dress for the price：Love this dress. These are the kind of dresses that make a woman look like a woman meaning they fit in the right places and leave room if you have hips. My dress was a bit small on me but still fit very nicely. Plus the price was great. My husband loved it. It does have some stretch plus length. I am 5’4" and it came to my mid calf. I will wash it in cold water. It’s a dress for all occasions.
- Four Stars：It’s beautyful and confortable
- Great Seller：So disappointed in this dress. It was way too small even though I followed the chart and found my size.
- Five Stars：Nice material…fit well
- cute but too small：nice dress, way too small…
- The fabric is not the greatest to the touch：Love this dress!!!!
- Beautiful：Love the dress a bit long on my 4"11 frame but very pretty.
- I ordered this dress it was really beautiful but it was a very heavy stretch material：Very fun dress. Cute and modest.