Skip to content
- Adorable!：Lovely & comfortable.
- super cute ballet outfit：Well-made and easy to get into. Very fluttery and feminine. Perfect for granddaughters dance classes. She looks and feels like a princess!.
- Absolute adorable and fits exactly as expected：This is not as good what it looks like, cheap material, no quality . This is ship from China!
- Love the fit and color：This was purchased for my daughter for prom. It covers rather well, but I now understand why some reviewers have said it runs big. While it technically did not run large, the amount of stretch in the fabric allows gravity to pull and the stretch does affect the fittedness of the bodice (I know, not a word). I am on the fence about whether we would go one size smaller. It may have helped with how the sweetheart neckline ended up a little larger than we were comfortable with, but then again it may not have. She wore a black fitted undershirt to fix things as there wasn’t time available to sew a bit of lace on. It might help to know that the sleeve edge on the back of the dress has elastic and it pulled in more than we had expected. The Amazon picture makes it look like there is more sleeve, but the customer pictures were a little more accurate on that account, the actual sleeve on my daughter was somewhere in between. All in all, the dress looked lovely on her and most people will not have issues with the items I have noted. She really enjoyed it and it was comfortable (unlike many other girls at prom) We paired this with long opera gloves and the proper tartan in a scarf to match her dates kilt. We did purchase a petticoat, rockabilly 26", and that was needed to create the volume the picture implies. I would definitely purchase this dress again.
- but completely acceptable for a nice inexpensive dress：I love this dress it’s just beautiful, just how it looks in the picture, I am impressed and for the price not bad at all, totally recommended 👍
- Would buy again!：Sizing was not accurate
- Three Stars：Dress is too small and not sure how to return it.
- Small：Love the dress a perfect fit!!!
- I bought this dress for my wife, and she …：the material is very shiny – may have just missed that or misunderstood the description. the cherries are large and the graphic is not high quality. the overall effect makes the dress look gaudy, cheap and costume-like. I could not use it. They did respond to my request for a return very politely and gave me partial credit and had me just keep the dress. I felt a bit guilty that they would take a loss when the dress is so inexpensive, but I will buy more of their products – if you shop carefully, some of their clothes are very good bargains.
- not at all conducive to dancing comfortably at a wedding：Love it!! very comfortable too!
- Get this dress!：The material has a nice stretch, but its pretty thick so I dont have to worry about it failing. Nicely sewn it is wonderful, I am actually looking into purchasing a second.
- my daughter likes it：The description says white, but the dress is cream.
- I returned it：Pretty style
- Absolutely beautiful. I read comments before I ordered：Dress is nice but definitely not a size "large". It would fit an older child or a teenager.
- Pretty Pretty!：will return
- Super happy with this dress：I love this dress it’s just beautiful, just how it looks in the picture, I am impressed and for the price not bad at all, totally recommended 👍
Moncler Women Sale
- Five Stars：I give it 5 stars because the material is great,the look is awesome but I could’ve fitted a 1X instead of the 2X but overall Hubby loves it and I got the petticoat to go with Wow is all I can say. I love this dress and I don’t own or wear many dresses, so this is a big deal for me.
- Very pretty!：I bought for this dress for a wedding that I went to in August and it was so perfect. I was so pleased with the fit and style and it was truly beautiful to put in. I got a lot of compliments on how nice it fit and how beautiful it was. I’d buy this again in a different color!
- Three Stars：Was not sure when I got it that it would fit. When I put it on I loved the fit and felt great on the material was really nice. Can’t wait to wear to a wedding in October. Perfect dress for the price. Loved the purple color also.
- Beautiful dress with a made-for-me look：LOVE IT!!! Fits like a dream!
- but completely acceptable for a nice inexpensive dress：This is a fantastic dress! I love how it fits. It is very flattering. I bought it to use as part of a costume, but I will be wearing it out regularly. Fabulous!
- Five Stars：I’m in love with it
- great deal on a beautiful dress：Fit perfect
- A wonderful：thank you. A wonderful product
- Five Stars：I was a little skeptical at first on what size to pick, due to some reviews that the sizes run a little smaller. I ordered a size larger than I normally would, just to avoid any issues (As most other reviewers had) and I’m really thankful I did! It fits wonderfully. I normally fit anywhere between a size 8-10 and ordered a size 12. It leaves a little room to move and it’s VERY comfortable. It arrived just in time and I couldn’t be happier with the product. It IS a little thin as far as the material goes, so underwear lines will be visible! Otherwise, great product. I’ll certainly consider ordering more like this in the future!
- Very Happy with my purchase.：After buying and returning several leotards and leotard dresses these are definitely a keeper. The quality on the Capezio products far surpasses the other brands we’ve tried. They washed up beautifully. I washed them on gentle and dried them on low heat. My petite 5 year old fits perfectly in the intermediate 6/6x size. The front has two layers and the leotard isn’t see through (a problem I’ve had with other brands).
- LOVE LOVE LOVE!!：This dress is very flattering. I am 5 feet, 5 inches, 120 pounds and even though the dress is a loose fit, falling right at the knees, the size 4 accented my soft curves wonderfully. I do not think the material felt or looked cheap and I received compliments when I wore it. I purchased the royal blue and the colour is just vibrant and gorgeous. I have a very similar dress that I had previously bought from a local dress shop, but I like the way this one fits a little better.
- I received a fairly well-made dress that fits great, has a nice stretch and is a beautiful …：Nice dress!! Love it
- One Star：I would give it a 5-star if it doesn’t get wrinkly after washing.
- Five Stars：It’s fine
- Five Stars：We are very happy with the quality and construction of the leotard and will certainly use it but won’t be able to use it for more than six months before it will be too tight for our tall six year old. I think I’d stick with ordering by size instead of the intermediate (6-8) as we did if you hope for something that will fit for a longer period of time.
- Gorgeous and flattering – right for the price：It became lager after I washed it.
Moncler Vest Mens
- Runs way small . . .：Such an adorable cut . I had ordered the small one for my 4 yr old granddaughter and it was tight, so I ordered the intermediate size . The small one we will donate . By far the nicest dance dress that I have found for the price. I will order more as we need and my granddaughter just loves it. Thanks!!
- Three Stars：The hour glass figure I had a few years ago has blossomed into some sort of all day timer. It is difficult for me to find clothes that accommodates a triple D top half and and equally large bottom. This dress makes the most of my curves without looking like June was going to be busting out all over. There is just enough stretch in the fabric. I would normally go for a large, but went xl and it hugs in all the right place. It is hard to find a dress that is pretty and sexy without looking either matronly or tawdry. This dress finds that perfect middle ground.
- GREAT DRESS!：I am 5’7" and 150lbs b cup. I got a size large and it fits perfect. I also bought a petticoat that is 25" length to go under. It’s so cute! 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments4 of 4 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsBeautiful!!! Worth the price!ByKimberly S.on June 24, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseI LOVE LOVE LOVE these dresses. I ordered the red/black and the solid black one along with a black petticoat and a red one. The shipping was very fast, I received the dresses 10 days after I placed the order. I received so many compliments on the red/black one that I ordered the purple/black one today. I’m 5’4, 135 lbs and the medium fit perfectly.
- great quality!：Very nice, fits perfectly
- Fits beautifully：My oldest daughter is a ballet dancer student and she looks amazing with this leotard. It is great looking and very well crafted, 1000% recommended.
- Nice：Fit perfectly but is very thin and see through. You can see the line of the tights and even diaper.
- Great leotard, but runs small：I originally purchased the toddler size Capezio Girls Flutter-Sleeve Dress but it was too small for my 3 year old. I was surprised since she is on the shorter side. I ordered the next size up and it fits perfectly. Like some of the other reviews that are posted, these definitely run a little on the small size. I would recommend ordering a size up to keep your child comfortable.
- I like fabric a lot：This is good for people with long torsos and necks. I’m going to end up pulling the skirt up at the waistband and sewing it and then cutting a slit in the neck and folding the neck in to form a triangle at the bust. Still, it’s a steal and I got the package SUPER quick! Definitely planning on ordering from this seller again.
- good fit and very pretty：My almost 3 year old daughter looks beautiful in this dress! She wears it to our Mommy & Me dance class. The bottom fits a little big, but it still covers her pull-up just fine. The top is tight like a swimsuit, but she still carries some baby fat, so it might be slightly large or fit perfectly on a thinner child, but maybe just enough for room to grow! I’m hoping this will last us for a couple of months & if she thins out, it might last even longer. Just keep it away from items that snag, as she already snagged a necklace in the sheer part… it also quickly wrinkles, so hang or lay flat! Hope this helps! It was worth every penny to us, she’s a princess in it!
- Capezio Girls Flutter Sleeve Dress Leotard, Pink：it fits my 2y vey good.quality also very good. i washed it frequently and it stay like new.I’m very satisfied w/ this product.
- It’s a beautiful dress!：I love this dress, ordered in the sapphire blue and liked it so much I turned right around and ordered another in red. It "fits as expected" but I did order a size up because on stretchy dresses I like lots of fabric around the rear and thighs so you don’t see the lumps and bumps. Matter of personal preference, some prefer it tighter. If you want the sleeves and bust to be a more generous fit, you might want to go up a size, otherwise they are cut to be quite snug. Even going up a size, the bust and arms were very form-fitting. Waist is more empire cut that natural waist, as you can see if you look really close in the picture. It’s right below the bust – but that is the smallest part on me so I like it!
- Five Stars：Fabric had a few snags in it when I took it out of the bag
- Five Stars：Look beautiful in this green dress! It is more green green than an olive but I have paired it with brown and navy blue and both looks were stunning. Lots and lots of complements and questions on where I got it. This dress is great quality with lots of stretch. I purchased the size S. Now I’m 5.7" and around 140lbs but I am very pear shaped (skinny on top with a larger bottom) so even though I’m a size 8 usually for A line dresses (like this one) I can usually get away with a size 4-6 (weird, I know). Hope that helps with sizing. I would recommend this dress.
- Five Stars：My granddaughter wanted this for her birthday. She loves the dress; more specifically, she likes to twirl in the dress. The dress is well-made and very cute.
- Love it. Very comfortable：Very nice dress. Like it!
- Very cute and girly without being pink: ) My …：Well made and fit perfectly. Would have preferred the pink, but the black still looked very cute on my 3 y/o.
Moncler Coats Sale
- Pretty But Tight：Great leotard! Fits 40 lb and 43 inch daughter perfectly. Only worn once but seems to be nice quality. Would buy again and recommend to others!
- Five Stars：I love the super stretchy material. I ordered the dress according to my measurements (40, 35, 40). Per the sizing chart, is a size large or size 10-12 in U.S. sizes. When I got the dress, the tag read size Large or U.S. size 8 and UK size 12. I was worried, since I normally wear a size 10-12 in US sizes. The dress fit perfectly. Order according to the size chart and the dress will fit perfectly……don’t worry about what the tag says. The material is good quality and very stretchy. The dress is comfortable to wear. I added a black belt and black petticoat for a rockabilly wedding but the dress could easily be worn daily without the petticoat.
- Excellent dress.：I love this dress!!!
- Different but in a good way.：Great beautiful dress and style and material but size was at least 2 sizes to small. order up two sizes and you most likely will love the dress. Beautiful colors and design of the dress. 5 stars for all the dress has to offer but be ware the sizing is not correct by at least 2 sizes. Go up on your sizing when ordering
- Five Stars：Love it
- love the color and pattern：First of all I just wanted to say this dress fits amazing!!!! I purchased a small but was worried I might need a medium because of my bust. However, it’s got just enough stretch to make it fit perfect! The colors are so beautiful and compliment my coloring so well. It accentuates my waist perfectly! It’s a little longer than I expected it to be which is okay, but I might have it hemmed 2 inches. Anyway, I love everything about this dress but I gave it 4 stars because when I was first trying it on, I was pulling it up over my butt and it wasn’t tight at all, but it ripped the seam by the zipper. Maybe mine wasn’t as well made but a little tug like that shouldn’t have made it rip.Long story short, BUY THIS DRESS IN EVERY COLOR
- beautiful black dress：I loved this dress I’m 4 ft 11 inches. I had to have it hemmed but that was it. Very comfortable and flattering. I used this dress for a San Diego Comic Con Poison Ivy cosplay. Even in hot July weather it was amazing. I did use a petty coat so it made the whole dress pop! I would wear this dress to any event it’s so cute. Ordered and XL and it’s stretchy so just perfect! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments8 of 9 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsMUXXN® Women 1950s Vintage Retro Capshoulder.ByContesaon June 8, 2015Size: XX-LargeColor: BeigeVerified PurchaseThis style of dress is fantastic. I got the "beige" even though is labeled as such is really coral or light peach (beautiful color)/ The elasticity of the material makes you feel so feminine. However, they run small ex. I wear a L-XL I read a review that it ran small but stretchy so I ordered 2XL (US size 16). I’m 5’4" and it comes down to calf length, which I loved. It fit perfect. I will be ordering another color soon. You may need to iron it or steam, not sure which I’ll do. I will be wearing it to my son’s wedding which is going to be outdoors P.S. The dress has a "tull" fabric on the hem that makes it look fluffy but it is not. I purchased a petticoat to have that ’50’s style (you don’t really need it if you don’t want to). I’ll keep an eye out on this company. They ship from the US and delivery is fast.
- Returning dress：The dress was too large and there was no receipt in the pkg – what is the return policy??,
Moncler Down Vest
- Four Stars：cute dress, fabric is nice, well fitted. I usually like modes clothing like this dress, fell at my knees and I’m about 5"8. The sleeves are a little more ruffled then expected, still very nice though.
- Adorable ensemble for your ballerina：My favorite dance leotard. This is the third size I’ve purchased for my daughter as she’s grown… she loves the skirt, and the sleeves are incredibly cute.
- Beautiful for Ballet：I ordered these for my daughters, they wash up well and are more durable than most leotards plus they are super cute!
- Short waisted.：The product itself is perfect. I will get into it as I lose weight. Thanks.
- Buy this dress：This is my new favorite dress!!!
- Four Stars：Nice dress 😊
- dress is very nice but xl is too big：I really like this dress.
- She is very happy with her purchase：small