Skip to content
- Very good quality!：Was very happy with the quality of this dress. I bought it for my 4yr old grand daughter, had to return it for the largest size 4-6. The dress runs very small, haven’t received bigger one yet.
- Better than I thought：Fit was just right. Fabric is cotton and dress is comfortable. I feel like a lady in this dress! Nicely made.
- I tried it on and loved it!：Just as everyone else said, thin material. You better have a plain white or nude bra because otherwise it’s going to shine through. The zipper is a bit low quality and I’ll likely end up replacing it in the future, but the other reviews are about spot on.
- Cute, but cheap.：Pretty dress but not good for anyone very busty.Pic shows the waist falling at natural waistline but it’s closer to an empire.The seam cuts across the middle of my chest and ruins the line of the dress.
- glad I bought it：Shipped very quickly and fits great! It’s adorable and I get lots of compliments on it!
- Pretty Pretty!：will return
- Absolutely gorgeous dress…：I’m bummed about the quality of this dress. To begin with, the color is much brighter than the emerald in the picture; it’s more like plastic tree green. The seams are already coming apart in several spots. The material feels cheap, although it is not see through. It fits okay because of the spandex, but the arms are too tight. If I had ordered a size larger, the chest would gape. And the zipper is almost impossible to get up by myself. For $20, I guess this dress isn’t bad, but probably not going to wear it to any garden parties… 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments17 of 20 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsperfect fit, good materialByANDon May 19, 2015Size: LargeColor: BlackVerified Purchasefast delivery,perfect fit, good material, looks so expensive, gotta order different colors
- Nice：Exactly what you expected.
Moncler Official Online Shop
- Five Stars：Good but big for me
- excellent and very elegant：My 4 year old loves this ballerina leotard. It’s adorable on her, and fits like a glove. Room to grow even.
- Dress：After reading the other reviews I bought this a size up. I am normally a size 16 and I am 5’4" and size 38DD bra so I am always looking for a dress that will compliment my curves. This dress was VERY flattering to my figure! I feel very good wearing it. I bought the green and it is very true to the color of the picture on the site. It does show a lot of cleavage for me so I wear a cami bra with black lace and it is a very pretty combination. I can’t wait to wear it!
- I love it!：I absolutely love this dress. I read other reviews and followed advice and ordered a size smaller than I usually wear and it fits perfectly. After having my kids I ended up with health issues that unfortunately have made me gain a lot of weight and I haven’t worn a dress in forever. This one actually makes me feel pretty and feminin. It’s stretchy and comfortable and I can’t wait to show it off. The cap sleeve is smaller than the one shown and it does have an awkwardly placed seam down the front of the skirt but who cares..it looks and feels great.
- Four Stars：great dress
- Love it….：I bought this with my husband’s account, and I love it!! It fits me like a glove and is really cute and classy looking. I wore it to my cousin’s bat mitzvah, and I received a lot of compliments. I would say to ignore the size chart though, since according to it I should have been a larger size than I ordered. I read the reviews and bought a large, and I really don’t think it could have fit me any more perfectly than it did. For reference, I’m usually a size 10/12, have a 34 inch waist, and I’m quite busty (a US 36G/UK 36F), and it could probably even accommodate a slightly larger bust since it’s pretty stretchy. The fabric is nice, and it seems to be well made. I bought a black petticoat to give it some extra poof, and it worked perfectly! I plan on buying many more MUXXN dresses. If you’re thinking of buying this dress, do it!!
- dont waste your time：This dress looks like summer time. Dress it up dress it down, this dress can go everywhere. The fit is somewhat snug, so order up if your busty or thick in the middle. I did and was glad I did.
- Beautiful dress, but broken zipper：Beautiful dress, nice fabric, bit size runs small. Excellent customer service and full refund. Recommended.
- Five Stars：Great dress! Fits beautifully
- Three Stars：Love this dress
- Five Stars：LOVE THIS DRESS!!!!!!!!
- Five Stars：Excellent quality!! I love the fit and the material it’s made of!! Great purchase! If you’re on the fence because of poor reviews, I’d just like to say it’s beyond my expectations! Beautiful dress! Perfect fit!
- This dress is super cute and will probably flatter every figure：If you have curves this dress will fit you well. I wear a U.S 6/8 and the medium was perfect, bust fits and room to breath. Material hangs well. bought similar dress from another manufacturer and had a much different experience, not a good one. Would highly recommend the dress and the company. Fast delivery and on time.
- I ordered XL. It came very mis-proportioned. Small …：The product itself is perfect. I will get into it as I lose weight. Thanks.
- Came wrinkled (shipping hazard I suppose), I left it …：Love it!
- Great Dress!! Belt…..??：Their XL is a 14 not an extra large. My fault for not checking their sizing chart beforeI ordered. The dress was lovely.
- Fit ok：Its as adorable & flattering as all the reviews say! I ordered the red/black flowers. My only reason for 4 stars is that I should have ordered a Small. I ordered a Medium (which does fit fine) but with the little stretch in the fabric, my measurements were in between – it would have been a perfect fit in the small! Still so cute!
- Super cute !：Super happy with this dress! I love the strwtxhu material. It is so comfey. Perfect height on the bust line and long enough to wait a peti coat if I want to. I love it so much I just ordered another one in a different color.
- Five Stars：hmmm….I really like this dress but it’s a little big in the waist. This might not be the most accurate review as I have large breasts so dresses sometimes fit me weird- small in the bust, tight in the waist. This dress fits fine in the bust (I ordered an XL but it’s kinda drapey on my hips). It’s a cool color and neat style. But I’m going to have it taken in by a seamstress. It’s well made and I would order it again- maybe in a large next time.
- Cute but pricey：My daughter turned 4 a month ago, she is a little on the petite side. I ordered size small and it fits her perfectly with a little room to grow. She loves it too. The pink is a true light pink. I will likely order another another if she really likes dance and continues with it.
- I ordered it again:)：Very nice dress. Fits great. Shipped fast.
- so pretty!：Very pretty dress. My daughter likes it very much.
- This dress is for most all occasions.：I purchased this dress for 4 bridesmaids. It is very well made for the price. All the dresses are fully lined. They all fit as expected. The only concern was the belt. It is the same size for all the dresses and I purchased 4 different sizes. So I will need to do some alterations with that, but the dresses are beautiful.
- So cute：I absolutely love this little Leotard. It fits my four year old daughter great, and she looks absolutely precious in it!!!
- pretty：Too big. Material not very nice.
- Good：Really nice quality, thick material but not heavy, if that makes any sense. And it washed very well.
- super cute：SELLER WAS WONDERFUL IN THEIR RESPONSE TO MY ORDER. THEY PROVIDED A VERY AMICABLE SOLUTION.I WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND THIS DRESS DUE TO overall quality of material of dress PLUS the seller response.My manufacturer question was addressed quickly by the SELLER.Colors in the material are bright and true to representation. Material is nice weight. Construction is good. Skirt fall and swing are of good design and construction.Ordered next size up but the torso portion of the dress is small so you may want 2 sizes up.
- Two Stars：This is a very flattering dress.
- Four Stars：Fits well
- Strange Cut to this dress：It is really tight in the arm holes, uncomfortable. Overall it fits well, but it doesn’t look as good on me a it does on the model. The fabric is heavy and not really what I wanted. It’s an ok dress but having to do it over ,I wouldn’t buy it.
- Lovely Royal Blue (not navy) Dress!：what a wonderful dress for a wonderful price. I could not have found this anywhere in the stores and for the price. It was a steel. I am a plus size woman and I am always afraid the dresses wont fit. Well this time I took my chance and to my surprise I was shocked. It not only fit nicely, but I looked lovely in it. My family gave lots of wow’s and now I am looking to shop for me.
- My only disappointment was the length of the dress：Material wrinkles easily, but is breathable, comfortable and very stretchy. I love it! The color is perfect! I could wear this as a casual dress or for a more formal event, it can easily be used for both! I bought one L for my younger sister and an XL for me, I went up a size for us both since I know the sizing in China is way different compared to the U.S. However, the sizing was true to size! Great for me, since I love having the extra room, but for my very short petite sister, she’ll definitely need adjustments for the length of the dress and to tighten it around the waist some. Other than that, we are both very happy and love the dresses!
- Pretty dress.：the fabric was not cotton like it was described in product description
- Cute dress. Came 2 weeks earlier.：This dress was PERFECT. I wore a red petticoat underneath and it was gorgeous. It fit just right for me, I loved everything about it.
- Four Stars：Nice and comfy.
- Five Stars：loved it
- The fabric’s a little off：I LOVE this dress! It was better than expected and looks amazing with a petticoat under.
- Five Stars：I am only giving 4 stars because the dress runs somewhat big. This dress has a stretchy material. But that does not change the look of the dress! It’s still very pretty! I am thinking about exchanging for a medium instead of a large though. I am 5’7 180lbs with a 38DDD bust and the large is sllllightly too stretchy in some spots for me. And the dress does go past my knees.
- Three Stars：The dress is great !My mother love it !Everybody love my dress.Thank you so much for a beautiful dress that fit very great.
- Nice vintage dress：Love it. Very comfortable. I’m a 40DD and was nervous it might not fit well across the chest as I’ve heard ordering clothes online can be hit or miss. It’s perfect.
- It was roomy but I was so excited that it looked really good. It didnt make me look fatter：This dress is so cute! I was pleasantly surprised to find that this dress is a little silky with some shine instead of regular cotton. Also, it arrived two weeks earlier than predicted. I got the blue dress with red cherries. I’m 5’10, and the length is perfect on me.
- Five Stars：Lovely dress.
- So adorable!：After buying and returning several leotards and leotard dresses these are definitely a keeper. The quality on the Capezio products far surpasses the other brands we’ve tried. They washed up beautifully. I washed them on gentle and dried them on low heat. My petite 5 year old fits perfectly in the intermediate 6/6x size. The front has two layers and the leotard isn’t see through (a problem I’ve had with other brands).
- Gorgeous and High Quality.：Excellent fit, beautiful dress!!
- Four Stars：Excellent dress. Its exactly as it looks and fit perfectly. I wear a size 16/18 and have a very large bust, I ordered an XXL. I’m using this for a wedding and can’t wait.
- It fits perfect. But the belt or buttons pictured is just …：Love the dress! Very very beautiful and just what I thought it would be! Well packaged as well! And received it within a matter of a few days! I purchased the purple and black floral with white dress! Absolutely can’t wait to wear it with full hair and make up on! I’m 130 lbs and 5’2 and it fits perfectly!
- Great quality：My 3 year old loves this, tight fit as the other reviews fit, but should be able to use for about a year.
- Cute but the fitting is a little off for my body shape：Material wrinkles easily, but is breathable, comfortable and very stretchy. I love it! The color is perfect! I could wear this as a casual dress or for a more formal event, it can easily be used for both! I bought one L for my younger sister and an XL for me, I went up a size for us both since I know the sizing in China is way different compared to the U.S. However, the sizing was true to size! Great for me, since I love having the extra room, but for my very short petite sister, she’ll definitely need adjustments for the length of the dress and to tighten it around the waist some. Other than that, we are both very happy and love the dresses!
- Love it!!：Was okay.
- 50/50? Problems, but also solutions：It came before the delivery date and fits wonderfully. Very pleased.
- Beautiful dress!!：great item
- fantastic：My oldest daughter is a ballet dancer student and she looks amazing with this leotard. It is great looking and very well crafted, 1000% recommended.
- Three Stars：I ordered this dress for a wedding. Upon opening the dress I really didn’t like it because the material seemed very shinny but once i put it on it was perfect. It is made of polyester but very stretchy and flows well. It arrived pretty wrinkled but was able to iron them out very easily. I am really tempted to order more of the "Ever Pretty" dresses because this one is so non-fuss and can be classy or casual.
- Runs small：My daughter is 46", 40ish pounds and just turned 6.I was worried this might be too small, but fits her perfectly. It has a great cut for little shoulders and doesn’t seem like it will fall off her shoulders. She feels like a beautiful ballerina in it and it’s darling on her. So glad I got this for her- would order different colors if they had them besides pink and black!
- How low can it go (the neckline, that is)：I am a size 4 and it fit as expected.
- GREAT DRESS!：I absolutely love this dress. The fabric design is stunning and I feel so pretty in it. However, I am a size 40 in the bust so I ordered an XL But I dont think they factor in the cup size or something is not right because I wear a size 40 C in bras and they fit perfectly. But in order to fit in this dress I have to where a sports bra or a cammie with shelf bra because it is just too tight in the chest with my regular bra. I would have ordered the XXL to be safe but it was not available for this design but I loved the colors so much and the overall design of the dress, I just couldnt resist trying the XL. In most cases that is the perfect size for me in US sizes actually I can usually get by with a US womens LG but I know that these dresses run a little small so I though that I was safe with the XL. If it wasnt so costly to return, I probably would have but last time I tried to return something to China it was more in postage than what I paid for the item so it wasnt worth it. Anyway I am thinking I am going to keep it and continue to wear it with the sports bra. If they are not willing to work something out with me. It just makes me look a little flatter than I really am but I think it still like it. I am 5′ 3" and short waisted so I can pull it off but it would be nicer if it was the right size. I decided to order the solid forest green dress that is on this same page. That one is available in XXL so hopefully it will fit better. It has a different cut for the neckline so I dont think I could get away with a sports bra so I am sure that one size bigger will do the trick. For the price I think it is worth the risk. I will update this comment when I get the green one.
- Pretty Pretty!：Wow, this dress is beautiful. I agree that you can order a slightly smaller size per other reviewers advice.
- Five Stars：runs small
- fabric is nice, well fitted：I bought this dress for a wedding. I’m 5’9, 140lbs, 34A, and the size 6 fit perfect. The material is soft and somewhat stretchy. I bought the black and there was no need for a slip.
- Fits as I thought, looks great on.：I received the dress much sooner than originally stated. It was lovely. I was so excited to get it. But, it didn’t fit. Maybe it would soon? Currently dieting and exercising- but … Anyway, I requested a return and am definitely satisfied with the service I received. Will shop here again!!
- perfect dress!：I love this dress, it wasn’t what I was expecting though. I am a size 38 bust and this didn’t fit to well. I would have to adjust to make myself fit. When you also get up to the larger sizes you lose the fitted waist of the dress which is what I wanted. I would have to put a belt with my dress to make it fitted around my waist. Otherwise a little ironing and petticoat and it will look perfect.
- Cute but small：We really liked this product although it has two issues: slightly big (our daughter is petite though so that may not for everyone) and slightly see through. Good that the skirt covers the bottom half as underwear may otherwise be seen. Nice fabric and my daughter loves it. I haven’t washed it as of yet so not sure about how it will turn out.
- Five Stars：Beautiful, but way too long.
- Five Stars：The black Capezio fit well but this white one is much larger.
Moncler Bullet Proof Vest
- Great dress：This dress fabric has a lot of give. If you are between sizes GO DOWN not up. I’ll be returning it. I look matronly in this but If it were the right size I think it would be pretty. I can’t use it because I bought it for an event and by the time I get the right size it will be too late
- Love it：This dress fit perfectly, as measured. I am a curvy size 14-16 so sometimes I am all too aware of things hanging out. But this time I felt normal in a dress. Accentuate the positive and make a girl feel good, my man really liked it too! The stitching seems solid, I threw in a suitcase for a weekend getaway and pulled it out ready to wear.
- ) it’s perfect for summer and has a really great range of …：The skirt is longer than it looks in the picture, I think, but it’s a lovely fabric and very elegant.
- The material has a nice stretch, but its pretty thick so I dont …：I haven’t worn it for more than just a try-on period yet (which admittedly involved a lot of excited spinning), but so far the dress is super comfortable and the material is stretchy. It feels quite well-made, except the zipper. The zipper feels fragile and flimsy and is sometimes hard to zip up.For those looking for reference in terms of size, I am just a smidge shy of 5’4" with fairly average length legs but a slightly short torso (scoliosis). The dress hits an inch or two beneath my knees and fits pretty perfectly throughout. I’m normally a size 8 or so in dresses, sometimes a 6, and the small does not feel too snug. In fact, it’s perfect, even after adding a petticoat.
- Perfect for summer：I love this dress ! Beautiful!
- Four Stars：looks great
- One Star：I would give it a 5-star if it doesn’t get wrinkly after washing.
- Five Stars：Love it
Moncler Kids Jackets
- Five Stars：Great dress.
- My Daughter Loves This!：I purchased this for my niece for her Birthday. She absolutely loved it! Fit her very well, the only thing I would comment on is that I do believe it fit a little small for being a size Medium 8-10. Other than that everything was great. Arrived on time with no problems.
- Five Stars：I used the sizing chart and the dress fit as described. It was very comfortable and quite flattering. The dress was extremely easy to care for. I literally left it in the package for over a month until the wedding I bought it for. Then I hung it in a steamy bathroom to take care of the (few) wrinkles and it was good to go. It was very easy to hand wash. The day I wore it got fairly hot but it was still comfortable to wear. I will definitely wear this again. It could easily be dressed up or down, depending on the accessories.
- Three Stars：Love this dress!!
- pulls apart easily, the waist is high：it was too small but the vendor sent out a larger size and it fits fine.
- Five Stars：Beautiful:)
- Great quality, does run small：The toddler size fits my average sized two-and-half year old perfectly and I’m sure it will for awhile. It is very cute on and I like that the skirt is attached. She looks very cute at dance class!
- Five Stars：This dress is weird! While my measurements say I should be an almost exact match, the pieces of this dress didn’t seem to make sense on my body. The bust was too large, the waist too tight, the shoulders too high (as in, too much fabric between the bust point and the top of the shoulder seam), and there was too much fabric in the underside of the sleeves, making me look saggy and baggy there. Not good. I think perhaps it was made for someone much taller, or much better endowed than I am, and so the proportions were all wrong. I did get GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, though, as I returned the dress for a refund, as another size wouldn’t have fixed the proportion issues. Also, keep in mind that this is an inexpensive dress; the knit fabric is very thin and slick, and it looks a little cheap.
- Runs small, skirt is too easy to snag.：Cutest thing in the world on my kindergartener. Can’t believe it. NIce price too.
- Nice shopping experience：Tighter in the chest then I expected.Fabric is also a little thin
- Five Stars：So I’m pretty petite (4’11, 96lbs, C-cup) and bought the turquoise polka dot in a small. It is a pretty long dress; for someone of my height it came just right above my ankles, which is nice because I wanted a long dress. It came in pretty wrinkled, but I was expecting that since it was being packaged and shipped across the country. My only concern when I first tried it on was that the bodice is a teeeny bit loose, but that can easily be solved with a nice push-up. Everything else is exactly where it needs to be and I love it!
- Super Cute!：This dress is quite nice, especially for the price. I actually was a bit leary, as I’ve never purchased clothing from Amazon, but this dress is very pretty and has a great shape. It definitely runs a size smaller than what I would expect, but isn’t too snug for me to bother returning it. Definitely would recommend!
- Excelente producto.：I’m glad that I heeded the advice of my fellow reviewers. This did run a bit small. I got the S(4-6) size, and it fits my 4-year-old daughter to a T. (And she’s a small 4… In the 18th percentile in weight, 50th in height). The color is a soft pink, which I love. The sleeves are adorable, and it keeps her just a bit wee warmer than the other ballerinas who are wearing the sleeveless leotards. The skirt length: just above the knee. Don’t hesitate, just get one size up.
- Five Stars：Its very nice and nice quality
- Love this dress and great price：I love this dress! The material is beautiful, I love the cut and style!
- The dress is nice – especially the flutter sleeves：Daughter loved it. Wonderful fit and she felt like a princess. Perfect size for a 4yr. old. Quality material that should last until she outgrows this out fit. Great for her dance class.
- Perfect for my little ballerina：my 3yo is average height but very petite frame and this fit perfect with some room to grow. she loves it and says it is comfortable.
- Cute & true to size.：I loved this dress, but the arm holes were soooooooooooooooo small and the bust area did not come down over the bust area. The reviews did not give good advice, I would have order a large if I knnew this. Most reviews stated that it fit true to size. Not! I think this is Asian sized, not USA sized. But the dress itself was beautiful, the color was as expected. Sorry, I couldn’t wear it. I gave it to my niece. She loved it!
- Wasn’t a very good dress.：Love this dress. Very simple, but beautiful. I have received a lot of compliments when wearing it.
- Very fast shipping!：didn’t like at all. looked nothing like picture
- Five Stars：No comments other than it works good for my four year old.
- nice：Fits and looks great
- My favorite dance leotard：My 4 year old daughter loves to dance, so this leotard is a nice addition to my daughter’s dance wardrobe. She wants to wear this all the time!
- VERY DISAPPOINTED：This dress is not meant for tall people. The bodice is meant for a petite torso. I am 5’11 and have an hourglass figure. This dress was loose in the waist, and the bust was set way too high. It seemed to be well made though.
- Lovely!：I purchased this for my daughter, unsure of how it would be in person. She is newly 4 years old and just a tad above average height for her age, but otherwise petite. The size 4-6 fits her wonderfully and it is incredibly well made and absolutely adorable. Great comfort, practical, cute as can be. Can’t recommend it highly enough! We’re very very pleased.
- Three Stars：It is bad that this product is so small to fit. And I need to return it but there is no way. Anyone can help here?
- considering this dress? no need to consider… :)：The dress fit fine. I bought 3 for bridesmaids dresses and bought them because of the color (navy blue). The color in the picture is a dark navy blue and the dresses that came were a terrible washed out navy blue. They looked like they were sitting in the sun for a month. Very disappointing that the color was nothing like the picture. I would have kept them all if they color was right.
- super cute ballet outfit：Bought this for my daughter’s ballet use and love the fit and ease so far. Tried other stores but could not find this size and price
- Small and wrong shade but still nice：Great Design and material (which stretch). Bought the S size based on the size chart and its tight fit on 34 bust and wraist 27. Should have size up as recommended by other reviewers. Definitely the size chart is 1 size smaller…. so S is a XS, and M is a S for this seller’s ACEVOG. ITs really beautiful.. and a little lengthy for 5"3. With petticoat, it should be better
- Beautiful dress with a made-for-me look：LOVE IT!!! Fits like a dream!
- Four Stars：Size is not what indicated!
- I looked so frumpy and old-fashioned in this dress! …：This dress fit perfectly and was a gorgeous shade of red. This dress was soft and comfortable the only issue I had was static.
- This skirt poor hygroscopicity, wearing have hot feeling：PERFECT
- would definitely recommend :))：This sassy little dress is made of rather flimsy fabric, but that doesn’t ruin the look. The shirring on the sleeves adds to the overall effect quite nicely, and the flared skirt is just right. Thank goodness, it covers my knees. If you are buxom on top, however, this is not the dress for you. It is flattering if you small in the midriff. Size wise, it seems to be right on target or maybe a little small. I ordered a 6 and I usually wear a 4 petite.
- Five Stars：I just got it and i am already in love with it.Really classy look. I did not expect it to go that far below my knees so it was a delightful surprise. I am 5’11 so I was expecting this dress to stop somewhere between 2-3 inches above my knees.Also the fabic is really soft:) feels great. I may order another.
- Love love love：I wear a size 14 pants, Size 16 dress usu. because of my 38DDD bust. I ordered 2XL and it fits perfectly. Not many times I’ve been able to say that about a dress. Very flattering cut. I like the fabric: has some body to it but drapes well. The green color is nice, looks as I was expecting from the screen representation. Not lined but does have some nice details like the invisible zipper and the little but of tulle at the hem. It is tea length, so if you are short the skirt may fall a bit long for you. Stitching looks good. It did have a chemical smell as mentioned by others when it first came out of the bag. I hung it up in an open area and the smell was gone after a few hours.
- Nice dress：Fits a little weird in the chest. Was a bit long on me at 4’10 but I had taken up. Did arrive very wrinkled and had some lose threads but looks nice on.
- I received a fairly well-made dress that fits great, has a nice stretch and is a beautiful …：Beautiful! Loved it!
- Perfect all around：I love this dress so much! First off, I’m 5’4, 150 lbs and have a 36D bust. (To me, measurements always help in reviews so you kinda relate to where you are size wise with the reviewer.) I was afraid that the medium would be tight, but it fits really well and is even a little loose in the waist so it’s not skin tight. The skirt is full and has a great shape, too. The dress is just really well-made.
- Five Stars：LOVE it
- This dress was PERFECT. I wore a red petticoat underneath and it …：Super cute! When I washed it the bottom rolled up. I’m hoping an iron will do the job. Fit perfectly
- Five Stars：I bought this with my husband’s account, and I love it!! It fits me like a glove and is really cute and classy looking. I wore it to my cousin’s bat mitzvah, and I received a lot of compliments. I would say to ignore the size chart though, since according to it I should have been a larger size than I ordered. I read the reviews and bought a large, and I really don’t think it could have fit me any more perfectly than it did. For reference, I’m usually a size 10/12, have a 34 inch waist, and I’m quite busty (a US 36G/UK 36F), and it could probably even accommodate a slightly larger bust since it’s pretty stretchy. The fabric is nice, and it seems to be well made. I bought a black petticoat to give it some extra poof, and it worked perfectly! I plan on buying many more MUXXN dresses. If you’re thinking of buying this dress, do it!!
- Super cute, fit pretty much as expected：Absolutely love this dress! I received so many compliments from complete strangers walking down the streets of Carmel by the sea! I cannot wait to wear it again!
- I ordered the smart black dress in an XXL：This dress is adorable! Very pretty print and nice material, which has a slight comfortable stretch. The bodice of the dress is just a hint snug, making the neckline bow out slightly. I may need to get it tailored, but it will be worth it when done. I wish the neckline had just a bit more of a curve in the front – it is high and straight, making it rest across my collar bones. The length is perfect just below the knee (I’m 5’4" and 150 pounds). I have a petticoat on order, which should make it fan out. Very pretty dress.
- I ordered this dress it was really beautiful but it was a very heavy stretch material：Beautiful dress. Fits like a glove.
- Five Stars：Love it
- Five Stars：Nice dress but fits small
- but it doesn’t look as good on me a it does on the model：Exactly what I was looking for. Love this dress. It arrived way before scheduled time and I’m curvy so I ordered two sizes up which ended up being the perfect Fit.
Kids Moncler Jackets
- Lovely dress. Worth the price.：Very comfortable. Fits as expected.
- Red polka dot vintage dress：Love it!!!!
- Beautiful and well made：I do not recommend this dress or the company!
- Wife loved it：It fits as expected. Very beautiful!
- Four Stars：While not specifically a ‘nursing’ item, the cross-cross bust makes this a great choice for nursing moms who want to have something both comfortable and flattering. The fabric is stretchy but not clingy. The length allows for some fabric to drape over your knees while seated. I’m going to buy another one in a different color.
- Five Stars：I haven’t worn it for more than just a try-on period yet (which admittedly involved a lot of excited spinning), but so far the dress is super comfortable and the material is stretchy. It feels quite well-made, except the zipper. The zipper feels fragile and flimsy and is sometimes hard to zip up.For those looking for reference in terms of size, I am just a smidge shy of 5’4" with fairly average length legs but a slightly short torso (scoliosis). The dress hits an inch or two beneath my knees and fits pretty perfectly throughout. I’m normally a size 8 or so in dresses, sometimes a 6, and the small does not feel too snug. In fact, it’s perfect, even after adding a petticoat.
- Great!：This is an adorable summer dress. Classy and enough retro that it gets a double take… plus it’s flattering! Will be ordering other colors and prints.
- good fit and very pretty：May not last a long time, but cute.
- cool dress just not the correct one i ordered：Just too long for me but I still like it
- I got this beautiful dress a few weeks ago：I loved it – but it didn’t fit. Size runs small – I am 4’10 – 104 pounds – ordered size small way too small – way too long – right on my ankles. The dress was so pretty I didn’t want to send it back – it was very wrinkled material which could be pressed out but it was totally cotton and had no stretch to it. Seller got it here on time. I would have ordered a bigger size but thought the price was a little high for the cotton material. The dress was also cut too high on the neck for what I like. It didnt have a V neck like it is pictured. But the colors were very pretty. If you order your regular size I would suggest you order a size bigger.
- Wonderful purchase!：Our petite 3-year old just started dance. This is my first experience buying leotards, and had been warned by friends and reviews they tend to run small. I ordered both the Toddler (2-4) and Small (4-6) and ended up keeping the Small. It’s a very cute leotard and the skirt is a little longer than others. The skirt is also a soft material, not a scratchy tulle or anything, so it’s comfortable for our daughter to wear. Just for reference, our daughter is 36.6" tall (39th percentile for 3 year olds) and 28 pounds (21st percentile).
- Not Great on me.：I love this dress! I have been looking for something like this for a long time and can’t believe I finally found it so easily here! I usually wear a size 2 petite. The smallest size this dress comes in is 4, so I took a chance, and it fits perfectly. It is very flattering. It is long as others have mentioned. I am only 5′ 0" and will need to have about 13 inches removed to have it come to the middle of my knee, but I am happy to do that especially considering the price of the dress. I can’t wait to wear it!
- Five Stars：Great dress!
- Grab and Wear：I purchased this dress for a cocktail party and was very unhappy with the quality. It looks great in the picture but was so unhappy with the material and craftsmanship that I didn’t even try it on.
- Four Stars：Love the dress. ..it’s just snug. Sized wrong
- Very pretty dress：Very nice dress; love the style.
- Order the Larger Size：My 4 year old loves pretending to be a ballerina and this is exactly what she wanted. It looks absolutely adorable on. It is high quality and I think she’ll be able to wear it for a long time to come.
- I like the way it fits and it’s what you actually …：I did order an extra large just to be sure. This dress is super cute, and I love it. It got here in a good amount of time and in decent packaging too which was nice.
- Five Stars：I love this dress, it is very comfortable and looks very nice, received a lot of compliments. I am pear shape, very heavy on the bottom and small on top, I would say difference between my top and bottom about 2 sizes top size 12 (38C), bottom 16, 5’9" tall, purchased XL. This dress is very stretchy, probably would fit into 1 size smaller, it is a little bit loose on top, but not very noticeable, falls below knees, that a plus for me. I purchased belt for it, as waist line on the dress is a little bit higher than my waist.
- Dress is prettier than I expected. I got the …：I love the way it looks! The full skirt makes the waist look smaller!
- Very nice!：I just received and tried on mine (navy blue polka dot) and I love it! (So did my husband!) I know I always have a hard time deciding what size to order and in this I ordered a small. Their small translates to a size 4 U.S. That’s what the dress tag says. I wear a size 6 or 8 depending on the garment and this small is just a bit snug. It has enough stretch that it looks great and doesn’t constrict my breathing even though it’s tight. I didn’t read every one of the reviews so I may just not have read this but it does have a little bit of crinoline material sewn into the very bottom of the hem. It’s visible in the picture but I wasn’t sure if it came with a crinoline built in or what. The dress is cut so that the skirt has a good bit of swing and body to it and that little touch makes it appear you have a crinoline on. It would be perfectly nice to wear without one.
- This dress makes you feel like a movie star：This dress came in a little more spring green than i expected. I noticed that the top comes up decently high and feels a little bit awkward in the chest area. I’m am average in the bust catagory, but I found it awkward fitting.
- Great color and fit!：I bought this one size too big, thinking that because of my chest size it would be fine, however I was wrong. The chest area is stretchy, so if you are big busted, get your normal size anyways. I have returned the larger one and reordered it in my size. Cant want to get the right size. The dress is well made and I am sure will be adorable!
- Great!：it’s small but I am determined to loose 10lbs to fit into it so I am keeping it. It wasn’t like it was too expensive to do that but I wouldn’t make a habit of these things.
Moncler Coats Men
- Five Stars：Great dress!
- Great quality and soft：This is a gorgeous ballerina dress. High quality material and real sizing. I love it. My daughter loves it. I don’t know how to put it in words, but would definitely buy larger size when she gets older/taller.
- I love this dress：Very cute dress. Easy care material with a little stretch for comfort. I wear a small but this small didn’t fit. My recommendation would be to order the next size up. I contacted the seller who replied quickly, was courteous, and handled my return to satisfaction.
- Great vintage style and will make a fun dress for making good times and memories…：I got a ton of compliments in this dress. It’s well made great fabric and just lovely. I plan to order more from this company. Beautiful fit. Fast shipping too!
- great dress：I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress!! It fit perfectly and showed every curve perfectly! Loved the length amd the material!! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments12 of 12 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsI could do house chores in this dress I love it so much!ByDevo Don July 28, 2015Size: MediumColor: Navy Blue Polka DotVerified PurchaseI love this dress! I could do house chores in it I love it so much! I’m 5’10" and a 34DD and the medium fits perfectly! I highly recommend getting the petticoat! I feel like it makes the dress! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments15 of 15 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsFour StarsByJaion May 2, 2015Size: MediumColor: BlackVerified Purchase 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments34 of 41 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsBeautiful Dress!ByW. N.on March 24, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseThis dress is smokin’!!! I actually wanted a bright cherry red and almost passed over this dress because the product photos used to show a maroon color. Anyway, this dress has a beautiful fit and the is made of a nice mid-weight fabric. The quality is much better than what I expected for this brand. Worn with a tea-length petticoat (see photo), this dress gives me figure that I do not have at all. I also found the sizing chart to be very accurate. This is definitely NOT Asian sizing. If I have one complaint, it is that this dress is not lined. However, given that I plan to wear a petticoat, this is a non-issue. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments16 of 18 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsThis dress is amazing. It has a slight stretch so it fits …ByBriniMCon May 3, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseThis dress is amazing. It has a slight stretch so it fits exactly as it should. Molds to my body but never looks tacky. It is gorgeous on and I recieved so many compliments on it. Other ladies rushed to buy it as soon as they found out where I got it from. It’s adorable. It is also pretty durable. It’s made of some sort of cotton blend so when I accidentally dropped some food on myself it wiped right off, as opposed to something like silk wear it would be obvious there was a mark on the fabric.The only thing was that the dress came to me very wrinkled and even after putting it in the dryer, steaming it AND ironing it there were still places were it was wrinkly from before. The fabric seems like it has a hard time letting go of the wrinkles. Oh, and if you spray starch on it make sure to just keep pressing it. The fabric starts to wave but it eventually smooths out. I will be buying this dress in all the colors and many more like it. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments12 of 13 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsSurprised my partner with this dress, she was speechless. It’s absolutely gorgeous and fit perfectly.BySprouton May 16, 2015Size: LargeColor: TurquoiseVerified PurchaseThis dress is absolutely stunning. I’m a guy, and I like to buy my girlfriend pretty dresses once in a while (particularly before an important event or function, this time my birthday. I hate my birthday and hate getting presents, but she refuses to stop giving them to me, so I give her a gift too so I feel better about it. Also, this dress is amazing and she looks absolutely gorgeous in it, so it’s kind of a present to me too, since I get to see her in it). Usually I consult her and we pick one out together, figure out the size, etc., This time I wanted it to be a surprise, so when she got home from work, she found it hanging on the closet door next to the front door. She was speechless. The color one of her favorites, and it’s so rich and vibrant, but not obnoxiously bright, and it really fires up her red hair and blue-green eyes.I was really worried about getting the size wrong. We usually order her dresses through Eshakti, who custom tailor most of their dresses to your sizes. She has 42" hips, 34" waist, 40 bust and is 5’8". She has a high waist and pretty long legs. She usually wears around a size 12. I searched through all of the reviews for everyone who was about the same size and they all suggested a Large. I was nervous because the size chart suggested an XL, but I went ahead and ordered it. It fits perfectly, it stretches nicely to fit her curves and shape without hugging any one area too tightly. She loved it so much that she immediately put it on and didn’t take it off until almost midnight. This was a great compliment, considering she will immediately shed every scrap of clothing once she gets home for the night and refuse to wear anything until the next morning. She twirled and hopped around the apartment in her flowy new dress all night.Heeding the advice of the reviews, I also got her a 26" white petticoat. She has a few dresses that would benefit from a petticoat, but didn’t yet own one, so I tossed one in with the dress. Without a petticoat, the dress is still stunning, it has a little fluff to it but lays a bit flatter, it would probably be perfectly appropriate for work functions and such. But the petticoat really brings this dress to life, it gives it so much body and character and movement, the dress dances just by her walking. So yes, get the petticoat if you can.ANYWAY, it came slightly wrinkled but not as bad as most dresses come. I hung it in the bathroom and ran the shower on super hot for a little while to steam it up, and it definitely helped relax it some. Now that she’s worn it a bit, the rest of the wrinkles have disappeared. I used the drier on no heat to fluff up the petticoat, and that worked great.But there is one SERIOUS PROBLEM with the dress. Surprising her with it, getting it so right and making her so ridiculously happy is pretty addicting, and I can’t stop searching for the dress I’ll get her next. I’ve only managed to go 4 days and I’m already fighting this overwhelming urge to buy another dress for her. This could become an expensive habit.
- I fell in love with the print and style of this dress：This dress looks like summer time. Dress it up dress it down, this dress can go everywhere. The fit is somewhat snug, so order up if your busty or thick in the middle. I did and was glad I did.
- Gorgeous dress. But I returned it, because it …：Delivered on time, fits perfectly, but brighter than expected. It’s not a wine red, it’s just straight red. It’s fine for the wedding I’m attending, and I still love it, I just wish it was the color I ordered. Regardless, it’s lovely and definitely a steal quality wise for the price.
- An adorable summer go-to：Very cute! It’s a little loose up top, but then again I’m 5’11" and built like a washboard, so I think it just needs a flattering bra for me. Already did as other reviewers suggested and ordered a petticoat to give it that nice flare. Note that this thing has TONS of pleats, so cleaning it professionally is probably the only option.
Moncler Men Sale
- Great little leotard if you size up：It was hard to find a 3T dance leotard in our local stores that weren’t expensive and fit appropriately. This is perfect! It is very durable, we wash it weekly, and the tutu/tulle skirt hasn’t frayed or ripped (something that I have seen happen on so many dance outfits!). Overall a good value, perfect fit and adorable look!
- Two Stars：Fit as expected and arrived quickly
- Four Stars：great dress
- Beautiful：I am 5’11". 190lbs. I purchased this dress in blue for an evening event I went to after work. It is now a favorite. All I had to do was swap out accessories and I was ready to go. I received many compliments, both during the day and night. The material flows with you when you walk. It is very comfortable to wear. I wish there were more colors/patterns because I would definitely buy more.
- Not a good dress for a tall person.：Dress was what I expected, super cute and super retro. If you want the dress to puff up you need to buy a petty coat to wear underneath. It is snug so you might want to go a size up. I got a large and it’s sing but I do like it that way and from the other reviews I knew it would be snug.
- One satisfied customer：This review is for the red floral spring garden party dress. Our volunteer model thinks the dress is "adorable." The bright red black and white number looks like you’d wear it to a garden party with a fancy hat. It’s really well made. Very crisp material. Almost like a linen but it feels and looks like a heavy cotton. The back zipper glides smoothly and is hidden so the line of the dress flows. Our model says that some "5 inch spike shiny black pumps (or red for that matter) would look killer with this dress."Some included washing instructions would have made this order absolutely perfect.
- Beautiful leotard. Sizing is way off.：I originally purchased the toddler size Capezio Girls Flutter-Sleeve Dress but it was too small for my 3 year old. I was surprised since she is on the shorter side. I ordered the next size up and it fits perfectly. Like some of the other reviews that are posted, these definitely run a little on the small size. I would recommend ordering a size up to keep your child comfortable.
- Two Stars：Great dress at huge discount
- Four Stars：Super cute fits perfect but i did order a size up
- Wore to a rehearsal dinner.：Nice and comfy.
- Five Stars：Love this
- daughter loves it：beautiful
- Returned it.：It just arrived and I love it. I’m 5’6" and 125 lbs. I normally wear smalls or size 4s. But after reading some reviews that this runs small, I opted for a size 6 instead. Glad I did. It fits perfectly. And size 4 would have been a tad bit too tight.It has a v-neck but nothing that plunges. And the skirt falls below the knee. It’s extremely flattering and I feel would work for any body type.This is the type of dress that can be dressed up or down. Very versatile. Glad I bought it.
- Not as expected：Poorly made.
- Material is nice weight. Construction is good.：I took my measurements and due to wider hips ordered a size up. It was roomy but I was so excited that it looked really good.It didnt make me look fatter. If I had time I would’ve sent it back and ordered a size smaller. But over all I absolutely LOVE it!!! It came the next day!!! and the price was great. I am very satisfied!!!
- Wow!：Super cute. Fits well. Great price.
- Excelente producto.：cute and fit well
- This skirt poor hygroscopicity, wearing have hot feeling：will return
- It fits in all the right places and it looks exactly like the picture：This is a fantastic dress! I love how it fits. It is very flattering. I bought it to use as part of a costume, but I will be wearing it out regularly. Fabulous!
- I look matronly in this but If it were the right size I think it would be pretty. I can’t use it because I bought it …：I love this dress!! The stretchy material fits perfectly and allows room for movement as well as being very forgiving. It is so comfortable and the purple color is lovely. I am not sure why one reviewer says it is slightly transparent, the purple has no transparency at all and the fabric is actually pretty heavy for a Rayon/Poly blend not flimsy like someone else said. I am very well endowed on top and the stretch and cut of the dress covers me very nicely along with being very flattering in the V-neck and wrap around look. I wear a size 8 and the size is exactly right on, a larger size would just be too much fabric on me and take away from the form fitting look this dress is intended to have. I am seriously considering ordering it in the black as well. Would be the perfect flirty style of dress for some dancing.
- I love this leotards：Needed this for my daughter’s dance class. Very cute. She loves it and feels like a legit dancer now she has a special "dress" for the class. Well made and comfortable.
- Very happy I took a chance on this dress.：awesome dress for the price. I am skeptical about buying clothing online, but I read previous reviews, and took a chance, I’m glad I did!
- Nice：daughter loves it
- Five Stars：Lovely dress. Worth the price.
- LOVE IT!：This does not appeal to me at all!!!!!
- Five Stars：As expected.
- Perfect first dance dress：wonderful leotard for our little ballerina. normally a 3T-4T, it fits her nicely with room to grow in it and still look great. was so happy to see that fit as pictured and she didn’t end up swimming in it!
- Three Stars：Love it!!!!
- A ‘Yes!’ from me.：did not like neckline, too plunging, deep Vdid not appear as that in photo on website
- love it.：This dress may work better on typical east-Asian women, who has no boobs and butts. For regular women, the fitting is very strange. For instance, I am size 4, DD/E-cup, hourglass-body shape. Normally, I don’t have problem to fit in regular dresses, but not this one. The problem is that the waistline of this dress is made just blow breasts, I mean, way tooooo close to breast. Think of regular women body, there should be some space between breasts and waistline, but this dress leaves no space. So, for east-Asian type of women, they don’t have problem because this dress actually can CREATE visible breast and waist for them (they have flat butt). The "lift up" waistline of this dress can make east-Asian women’s lower bodies look longer than it actual is. However, for regular adult women, our bodies have regular curves; therefore, the artificial breast and waistline areas of this dress looks awful. Very funny look!
- Five Stars：This dress is gorgeous! Bright vivid colors, with a great fit!
- Five Stars：Love this dress, it fits perfectly
- Cute：So adorable! Love the cap sleeves!
- Beautiful dress! Came w/ a slight tear in the：I love this dress ! Beautiful!
- Two Stars：Great dress.
- FUN FLIRTY FLATTERING!：Great fit.
- Great dress：Love love this dress!!! The material is stretchy and extremely comfortable I could had easily had gotten the Large! But I just had this one altered. Not a fan of the seam placement in the front but its ok. The only disappointment in the dress was how extremely wrinkled it came! I have a professional steamer did that 2 times and ironed it…still wrinkles! Had to take it to a cleaner and have it pressed! I understand that things get wrinkled in shipping etc but these were some serious wrinkles that took a much bigger hotter iron than what I have! Good thing I ordered it early enough before my event!
- Clothes of good quality, resistant to various chemicals in good performance：My dress fits me perfectly. I received a lot of comments on how pretty it is. I like the dress very much.
- beautiful：Too big. Material not very nice.
- Beautiful icy blue：love it
- Very nice dress, but too small：Fit wonderfully and now wears it anytime she has an excuse.
- Five Stars：Love it!
- My daughter loves it!：daughter loves this.
- Not for the tall girls：The dress is nice but cheaply made. The zipper was made of a thin plastic and fell apart the first time I tried to wear the dress. The prongs fell out of the zipper! The dress looks pretty on but be prepared to be disappointed if you’re looking for a quality product.
- Great dress for the money!!：I was happy with the quality of this item but I never got to wear it because the sizing is not true.
- Great dress：I will be returning this dress…its a lovely color…but as others before me have pointed out…the sleeves are reminiscent of an 80s prom dress….the v-neck is nice but quite deep. If I were to keep it I would need to pin it or something as it gaps wide open (and I’m a 38DD)
- DO NOT IRON THIS DRESS：The size chart provided is wrong. A medium which is supposed to be a 4 was way too large for me. I might have liked the fit a little better if it actually fit properly.
- Cute and comfortable.：Great quality but too tight across the bus tline. Ordered a larger size and it was still too tight, and I am a 36B.
Moncler Mens Jackets
- Not a good dress for a tall person.：loves it !!! definitely ordering more
- Five Stars：The color of this dress is fantastic. It’s an icy blue and fits well despite me being long waisted.
- Five Stars：I bought this dress for an upcoming event and meticulously scoured the reviews to make sure I ordered the right size, ordering a small. I received a medium instead. Thinking I could make it work, I tried it on and it’s way too big! I’m 5’3 and 145-150 pounds (albeit an hourglass in athletic shape), and I was swimming in the medium. Size down if you have a teensy waist for your build.If you get this in the right size, and accessorize, I’m sure it’s a lovely dress. I’ll definitely need to wear my crinoline petticoat and a waist belt to make it work, though.
- Two Stars：Like it 👍🏻
- Love the Look!：I couldn’t be happier with this dress! I am a size 16-18 and it fits perfect! Great quality and the color is beautiful!
- I love it!：I love this dress but i ordered my regular size which is medium and it fits really tight on my boobs ,not sure to just go with it or send it back in exchange for a large ,im 137lbs ,34d-27-34 , 5’7
- Lovely dress with a bit of an alteration.：I have not worn this dress yet because it running small across my mid back so its hard to zip right now. I did not return the dress becauseI do intend to wear it to event/church this summer. I think for two reason I am a top heavy person and I think the dress runs a little small. I thingsomeone who is not top heavy this dress would be perfect. I was surprised about the material of the dress as well it was not as elegant as the picture. I was hoping to wear this dress with some purple satin shoes I have to make the dress really stand out but when I saw and touched the material of the dress I realize the shoes would be the standout so I will wear with some black shoes I have.
Moncler For Kids
- This dress is amazing. It has a slight stretch so it fits …：I initially ordered a size up, in blue, based on the measurements and reviews, but it was actually a bit too large–this seems to run true to size. I’m 5’5" and 145 lbs, size 30H bra, and the medium was a better fit. The length on the large hit right at the widest part of my calves, which wasn’t flattering, and it’d be tough to have tailored because the tule at the bottom is just sewn on a few inches up, it’s not actually a petticoat. It also gaped a bit in the bust if I didn’t.I also thought the blue was a little too bright for how much skirt there is–so much blue! So much skirt! I purchased this to wear as a guest to a wedding, and I’m afraid in the blue I’d look like a bridesmaid. So I reordered a medium in beige (which is actually a very light coral pink) and I’m much happier.The quality is so much better than I expected for the price! The fabric is thick and has a bit of stretch to it. It seems well-made. I also like that it’s interesting enough with the gathering on the bust and the big skirt/tule trim, without having an open back or gaping armpits–it’s easy to wear with a normal bra, very practical but still cute!The only issue with the pink is that it is a little see through with darker color bras, so I’m going to wear a slimming slip underneath for a more polished look. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments5 of 6 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsCouldn’t be more pleased (with a couple of warnings)ByNKon March 26, 2015Size: SmallColor: RedVerified PurchaseI needed a dress for a swing dance party within a few days, so I took a chance ordering this with Prime 2-day shipping in order to get it before the weekend.I’m really glad I did! It’s good quality for a low price, really cute, and very flattering.My only caveats areThat I originally considered getting it in a size medium (I wear a size 8 US or so) but saw in the reviews that the sizing runs big and the material is quite stretchy. I ordered a size small and it’s pretty much perfect. A TINY bit loose in the waist, but I’m wearing a belt over it, so it doesn’t matter at all.Also, I got this in the red, so be advised that the color in person is a bright cherry red (which I love) and not the darker red implied by the photos.I think I’ll be getting a lot of use out of this dress and will probably get more MUXXN dresses in the future if this is an indication of what I can expect.
- Great Choice：I LOVE THE DRESS IT FITS SO GREAT THE STRETCH MATERIAL IS SO GREAT GREAT ALL DRESSES SHOULD BE MADE OUT OF THAT FABRIC.THANK YOU SO MUCH.
- Five Stars：it was a perfect fit. we both love it.
- Returned it.：I was going to wear this for a choir concert, thinking it was going to be perfect. Sadly, it’s not what I expected. It’s way to lose even though I got a medium, and I went by the measurements that it stated on Amazon. Also the sleeves are to loose and look like something you’d see in a Shakespeare play or a girl would wear if she was being a vampire for Halloween! The fabric is so thin, you can see the outline of my underwear (that includes bra). They decided to sew extra material right where the middle of my breast is, and it looks terrible. It isn’t like how it looks in the picture, and I’m highly disappointed with it. Now I have to ship it back and hopefully get my money back.
- It’s big：Not a "pretty" cocktail dress but more like the bridesmaid dress you’ll never wear again…..
- Best dress：Cheap material–thinner than I thought and came out of package SUPER wrinkled.
- Five Stars：LOVE it
- excellent for dance：Great quality for the price.
- I requested a return and am definitely satisfied with the service I received：A lot longer then I thought and does not come with a care label on how to wash it or if I need to have it dry cleaned. Arrived before the actual date of arrival. I like the way it fits and it’s what you actually see in the picture.
- beautiful：This dress is super cute and will probably flatter every figure. The material is stretchy and allows for those between sizes to not worry over much about fit. The skirt has a swing to it already, making the dress ready to wear now. However; At the suggestion of several other Amazon users, I purchased a crinoline to go underneath to get the full effect. I am still awaiting that garment. I am 4’11 and currently weigh 126 lbs with a very full bust…I got the small, and it fits like a dream. And the best part…it was inexpensive and the husband LOVES it.
- One Star：Love the dress. Very flattering material.
- Five Stars：It looked cute in the picture, But when I tired it one I left like I was wearing a bag or a moo-moo!!!
- Five Stars：Absolutely beautiful
- $20 looks like $20 eople!：very strange cut to this dress. The arm holes are small and that has NEVER happened to me before. My dad used to call me "chicken wings" because my arms were so skinny. The neck is high and the bust is in the wrong place. I am normally a 6, but ordered an 8 — the 10 would be more strange. I’m going to return it.
- Adorable：Very nice overall, true size, nice quAlity, come with a tank attached to it, just perfect. Comfortable and fresh, my girl love it!
- Good color, OK length：I looked so frumpy and old-fashioned in this dress! That’s partly because it’s much more heavily rouched than it appears in the picture, but probably mostly because it’s significantly longer than I expected. I’m 5’9" and it fell well below my knees. My mother would look lovely and appropriate in this dress – I’ll revisit in 25 years, but for now, it’s going back.
- Five Stars：This is a great dress, unfortunately the large I bought is a bit too big. I read a few reviews before purchasing, but missed one that said "If you’re a size 10, I would recommend sizing down to a medium." I wish I has taken that advice. The dress fits okay, but because the material is stretchy it ends up feeling a bit loose. It doesn’t quite help that I’m a bit smaller chested (a 36B) and so I don’t fill out the top as much as would take to feel fitted. Other than that, I love the color, it is very close to as pictured, and is decently made. If not for it being a bit big, I would simply want to iron out the front folds near the bust before wearing it everywhere, but as it is I will probably exchange for a medium.
- total steal yo：I purchased this dress and absolutely love it! There isn’t a time I wear it that I don’t recieve compliments. The dress flows over the knee. Although it is exposing in the bust, it’s nothing a tanktop can’t fix. I highly recommend this product. Just make sure to get your size that corresponds with the size chart. It is super comfortable! Not only does it look good, but it makes you feel good too! A perfect 10!
- I love it.：I regret I didn’t take a photograph of any of the dresses on me, but here are my stats- 5’4, 129 pounds (losing weight) 35inch bust with bra, 26 1/2-27 inch waist, 38 hips. This dress is BEAUTIFUL. Exactly as pictured. As the other reviewers mentioned, the material is very stretchy. Usually stretchy fabrics are cut small to stretch to size, but these seemed to have been cut larger. There were awkward little folds around the waist and back area of excess fabric, not a lot, but just enough to look like it didn’t quite fit. I almost kept them even though they were small because the neckline and length is absolutely lovely, the colors are true… but then I saw that some colors run in extra small. IF YOU NORMALLY WEAR SMALL, get the EXTRA SMALL. I returned all of my dresses and am getting the dresses that come in extra small instead because I like things to look well tailored. Its worth the money and I hope they carry all the styles in extra small soon. I plan on posting pictures with the new ones when I get them.
- Smaller than expected but great quality：I ordered XL will reorder in XXL great dress!!
- Awesome basic black dress.：Very cute!,,,,
- 50’s style adorable：I absolutely love this dress. I got so many compliments on it. Take the time to read the Comments to be sure you order the correct size. The dress definitely has some stretch to it. Of course it was wrinkled when it arrived, but the fabric irons up beautifully. I used a pressing cloth when I ironed it to make sure I didn’t add shine to it, or accidentally burn the tulle at the bottom of the dress. I did purchase a petticoat to wear under it, and I am so glad I did. I bought a rose one and a black one. I decided to go with the black petticoat, to tie in the zebra print belt and shoes. I tried to show the dress, petticoat and shoes in the pictures, but I am not the best at taking selfies! The dress is great by itself, but it is spectacular with the petticoat. This is an excellent buy for an absolutely marvelous dress!!! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments30 of 32 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsDon’t think.. Just buy it…ByDKon May 17, 2015Size: LargeColor: RedVerified PurchaseI was so worried to buy a dress online but after reading many reviews I decided to order it. I ordered it in red for my graduation party and this is the best option I chose. I am 5’7" and 168 lbs with measurements 37- 30-38 inches. I ordered size L. The material is very stretchy so don’t worry even if you order a size less. With a petticoat, it gives a fuller look. I wore it with a black underskirt, black cardigan and black& gold belt over it to cover up my arms. Overall I received so many compliments for my dress. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments25 of 26 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsBeautiful and elegantByshanion January 9, 2015Size: XX-LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseIt just arrived today and I love it! I ordered one size larger than my normal size due to my bust size. It still fits well. I can’t wait to wear it! I wish they offered more colors.
- Five Stars：Looks fantastic and feels great
- excellent for dance：Good quality!! My tall 3 year old wears size 4-6.
- Dress is great, everything about it is beautiful but at 5’0 …：I purchased this dress for a cocktail party and was very unhappy with the quality. It looks great in the picture but was so unhappy with the material and craftsmanship that I didn’t even try it on.
- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!：The dress is ok but the sleeves are just too short. I am not a big fan of the mid arm sleeve but these stop at the elbow and it looks like the dress is a bit too small on me in the arms only. As I recall it did not cost all that much and I think I may have given it to Goodwill already. It was presentable but I kept fighting with the sleeves.
- Five Stars：Runs small, as one or more reviews warned. I ordered a size larger so it worked-out for me. Great color. The V-neck is cut about two inches too low, so I am forced to wear a shell under it. This is so often the case with V-neck dresses. Designers do not seem to understand that many women don’t want to show cleavage. So if too-low-V-neck dresses are not easily matched to a shell to wear under it, I have to pass on the dress.
- Five Stars：Love this dress! The length is perfect (just past the knee), the sleeves are kind of shorter then the picture shows, but the color is great, and I love the flair skirt. I feel like i’m five again when I where this dress! I wear a size 8 and I got the M and it fits great, I love the stretchy material and the thickness of the whole outfit, I don’t need a slip. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments7 of 9 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsIf you’re on the fence, buy it!ByTuesday Valentineon February 5, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI wish I could give this dress a 4.5, because that seems like the exact rating it deserves, but I’d rather go with a 5 than a 4.Everyone else said it right – order your size. Don’t be safe and order up, because it’ll be too big. I have to order up a size on modcloth and pinupgirlclothing all the time, but this fits just right. It IS super, super stretchy. All the ladies with bigger chests on here saying it fits well in that aspect? I’m a B cup to be generous and there’s no bagging or anything – so I think this dress just accommodates all boobs like a champ.The stitching is great, the bit of mesh around the hem is adorable, and generally I think this dress is going to hold up realllllly well.The material is one reason I would take of half a star – something about it just doesn’t feel great. For the price and how well it’s made, though? Totally worth putting up with a mildly uncomfortable fabric.I’d buy this dress in every color and pattern at this price. I can’t recommend it enough.
- Cute dress. Came 2 weeks earlier.：This dress was PERFECT. I wore a red petticoat underneath and it was gorgeous. It fit just right for me, I loved everything about it.
- Four Stars：beautiful
- Two Stars：My wife love it , and she looks perfect with it
- Five Stars：Exelent!
- Ballet Leotard：My 6 year old felt and looked lovely in this. It was a little pricier than I was looking for, but the quality is very nice. Soft, solky material, but sturdy enough to last until she outgrows it.
- Five Stars：I bought this one size too big, thinking that because of my chest size it would be fine, however I was wrong. The chest area is stretchy, so if you are big busted, get your normal size anyways. I have returned the larger one and reordered it in my size. Cant want to get the right size. The dress is well made and I am sure will be adorable!
- well made, good fit：My 4 year old daughter loves this and it fits great.
- Five Stars：Ugly dress in person.
- Adorable ballerina：Nice leotard, good placement of skirt and nice fabric. The only problem was it fit very small. Order up if you are on the fence about which size to get.
- Beauuutiful!：This dress was exactly what I wanted great fit super cute light and the length was perfect I read other customers comments that they thought the dress would be shorter it’s tea length I got compliments and someone thought I made it I’ll probably buy the other color for our fourth wedding invite this summer great buy
- Very well made outfit：Got the M (8-10) flutter sleeve leotard for my 6 yr old after reading the other reviews about it running small. And it’s a bit of a tight fit. She’s of average height/weight for her age, but will probably grow out of this in a few months. Would probably have been better off with the Large. I would suggest others size up dramatically, up to 6 sizes up. ex. size 5/6, get size 11/12
- Five Stars：Pretty but not the right fit