Skip to content
- Five Stars：Love it. Very comfortable. I’m a 40DD and was nervous it might not fit well across the chest as I’ve heard ordering clothes online can be hit or miss. It’s perfect.
- It’s too bad too, I was looking forward to this dress：It was only 20 bucks..great value for that price! Everyone loved it and thought it could def be worn to other events (not just a 50s party) It was a tiny bit snug for a medium. pressed up nice. Wore it with the petticoat/crinoline.
- Very pretty dress：fit
- Five Stars：Very nice dress, but fits smaller than your size… The arm area is very small.
- Very classic, nicely shaped dress appropriate for many occasions and women of all sizes.：Loved it! So glad I ordered it!
- Four Stars：Poorly made.
- Not the best it could have been：This is a pretty, lacy dress. It is VERY short waisted, but I was able to make it look good with a wide black belt. It has a side zip, which isn’t even necessary. I slipped the dress on over my head before I discovered the zipper haha. The hemline is even and about 2 inches below my knee – I’m 5′ 5" tall. Review by Diane, not Phillip.
- Fit my three year old great with room to grow：True to size. My 2 year old had no complaints wearing it. Soft and comfortable but durable material too. Great purchase!
Moncler Womens Jacket
- Got these for my step daughters for my wedding. …：The material is soft. The dress is very pretty. I just need to order a size larger. I ordered the size larger and it fits. I took the small one to a friend and she’s going to shorten it to make that one fit. Then I will have two gorgeous dresses. Thank you so much
- Five Stars：I got a medium which sometimes can be a bit small on me, but after noticing the reviews say it was stretchy I took the risk. And it was totally worth it! This dress fits beautifully, the little sleeves perch on my shoulders and don’t ride up, the little bit of lace on the bottom edge of the skirt is a great detail. The material feels strong and substantial so it doesn’t look weird or bunch up at all. It really is the perfect dress for any occasion if you accessorize.
- I love the look and style though so I will give …：I’m a 12 and the X-large fits nicely. The waist is just a little high for me though. The fabric is very sturdy, which I like.Edit after ordering 4 more ACEVOG dresses. 2 of the new ones I ordered, same size, were WAY too big. Also, the picture for the red dress is NOT at all what the dress looks like. It’s not as long as the picture. I returned the ones that were too big, for free. So I’m reducing the stars to 2.
- Great dress!：longer and not as full as what is pictured.
- Five Stars：it fits great and has a good quality fabric!
- Four Stars：I just received my dress in black, and loved it so much I ordered the red dress also. I ordered a small, I am 5′ 7" and wear a size 6, and it fit perfectly. I would also like to add that by no means are they cap sleeves. Actually there are no sleeves but that doesn’t bother me at all. The dress is beautiful and very well made, love the material, just strecthy enough. Would recommend to everyone. Am going to wear the red one for Valentines Day. Make sure you order your regular size as it does not run big.
- This is the sweetest most flattering blue dress.：I love it.
- Lovely dress：Gorgeous dress. Fits well and great fabric with nice stretch. Worth it!
- Beautiful!!!：Beautiful and nice size fit for my 7 year old
- An adorable summer go-to：Very cute! It’s a little loose up top, but then again I’m 5’11" and built like a washboard, so I think it just needs a flattering bra for me. Already did as other reviewers suggested and ordered a petticoat to give it that nice flare. Note that this thing has TONS of pleats, so cleaning it professionally is probably the only option.
- Beautiful：Beautiful little leotard for your aspiring ballerina. The cap sleeves and flowy skirt are just the right amount of girlishness!
- Got so many compliments on this beautiful dress. The fit is so feminine and beautiful：Arrived pretty quickly. Before projected delivery date. Am very happy with purchase!
- Flattering to a curvy girl and fits true to size. Don’t think about it, just buy it!：Love this dress. Fits perfect
- Wonderful dress：Nice dress like it.
- Four Stars：Fits well
- Do not buy：The description says white, but the dress is cream.
Moncler Mens Vest
- Lovely Royal Blue (not navy) Dress!：what a wonderful dress for a wonderful price. I could not have found this anywhere in the stores and for the price. It was a steel. I am a plus size woman and I am always afraid the dresses wont fit. Well this time I took my chance and to my surprise I was shocked. It not only fit nicely, but I looked lovely in it. My family gave lots of wow’s and now I am looking to shop for me.
- Nice dress overall：The material is soft. The dress is very pretty. I just need to order a size larger. I ordered the size larger and it fits. I took the small one to a friend and she’s going to shorten it to make that one fit. Then I will have two gorgeous dresses. Thank you so much
- Five Stars：I loved the black dress with the three quarter length sleeves so much I ordered the cap sleeves in red! It got here quickly, and in perfect shape! It fits perfectly just like the last one I oredered from Muxxn. The fabric doesn’t feel wonderful on my skin, but it fits so well and looks so pretty on! The color is way different than the picture though. I expected a darker deeper red, but it is BRIGHT red. Also, while I love the neckline, the pleats are a little interesting. They definitely help with any fit issues though. If you’re small busted they will hide it, if you are large busted it is stretchy and will compliment. Just for fun I had my friend, who has a different body type from me try it on. I think this dress might fit everyone as long as you order your true size.
- Five Stars：This may be the most adorable ballet leotard for a little girl. Ever.
- Seaming and waistline are not what they appeared.：I got the red plaid dress. I ordered up a size and it fits my waist, but is at least 6" to small around the bust. I got an XL, I’m 36DD. Other than that, it’s a summer dress made out of non-stretching flannel with a high neckline, not ideal. Also, the side zipper doesn’t stop a few inches below the arm as most dresses do, but instead opens into the arm hole.
- Economical great product：My 5 year old had quickly outgrown her leotard and we decided to get this one for her. It fits perfectly and looks adorable on her.
- Five Stars：loved it
- Five Stars：My daughter just turned 3 and the size 2-6x fts perfect with a touch to grow. Very soft material and looks so pretty without being obnoxious like the fluffy tutus. Highly recommend. Also we’ve washed it but hung dry.
- The dress is great! My mother love it：Beautiful dress! Just like the picture, little extra length than I had expected, but not in a bad way at all! Love it!
- cool dress just not the correct one i ordered：Definitely order up a size or two. Also, it was shorter than I thought, I had thought it was mid calf but it only goes to my knees. The fabric must be ironed, I hadn’t realized, or I wouldn’t have bought it (I do not own an ironing board and don’t iron). A nice dress if none of that deters you.
- Heads up, breastfeeding moms!：Sooo I rated the dress as “Fit as expected” but that’s only because I listened to everyone else’s reviews saying that it runs small. I’m usually a size 4, I ordered a size 6, and it fit perfectly.I’m 5’7 and the dress falls just below my knees so it’s pretty long.I’m not a huge fan of the sleeves but it doesn’t look bad. Also, if you order the black, it’s not a jet black color, more of a pastel black, which I didn’t like but I returned it and am now waiting for the royal blue to come in.The material feels good, and it’s not too thin. Some strings were hanging off but other than that the dress isn’t bad for a nice formal occasion.
- I love this leotards：This is cute and well made, exactly what I wanted for my 4 year old’s dance class. I’m glad I read the reviews and ordered a size 6, though. My daughter wears size 4T, but this size six fits perfect.
- Love it：I’d give this 4.5 stars if that was possible.I bought the purple floral dress, and I love it! I am very pleased with my purchase and will definitely buy more of these dresses in different fabrics.Speaking of fabric, it seems to be a cotton/poly blend but doesn’t feel overly synthetic. It has a nice weight to it and a some stretch. I’d say it runs a bit small. I’m 36/30/38, a solid size 8 (U.S.) and the large fits me almost perfectly. There is some gaping at the neck. I’m not sure if buying a medium would fix that issue or make me look like I’m stuffed into the dress at the waist. That’s the only reason I’d knock off half a star.I believe it’s fitted this way so that it can fit a range of bust sizes.I am very very happy with this dress! I’m wearing it with a petticoat underneath. Perfect for the wedding in a conservatory of flowers I’m going to next month. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments6 of 6 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsComfortable!ByAmanda Baileyon August 13, 2015Size: MediumColor: Red2Verified PurchaseBought red2 as a comfortable option for an upcoming wedding. The arms are a little small, but I have bigger shoulders too. I typically wear a small / medium and the medium fit like a glove.I’m 5’3" 149 lbs.Overall very happy with it 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments6 of 6 people found the following review helpful2.0 out of 5 starsI got this beautiful dress a few weeks agoByjoshuaon August 8, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: Polka RedVerified PurchaseI got this beautiful dress a few weeks ago, put it on and under 1hr it already Started to come undone, beautiful dress but will not last l9ng. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments5 of 5 people found the following review helpful3.0 out of 5 starsAbsolutely gorgeous dress…ByRobynon July 18, 2015Size: SmallColor: RedVerified Purchase…As long as you never have to wash it. Unfortunately, the colors bleed like crazy. I hand washed it gently in ice cold water and let it air dry, hoping to keep the colors separate, and the black actually set pretty well but the red ran into the white so now there are several pink splotches. I might just continue wearing it anyway – that’s how much I LOVE the dress – but it looks a little odd. It’s too bad, because the fabric is good quality, the stitching is even and will hold up well, the cut is perfect, and the pattern is lovely. Up until washing it was easily my favorite dress, even compared to the ones that were 5 times the price!
- Five Stars：My granddaughter wanted this for her birthday. She loves the dress; more specifically, she likes to twirl in the dress. The dress is well-made and very cute.
- Very nice for the money：I accessorize it with brown and tan and pearl colors so I felt less self conscious about wearing all red. It was very comfortable.
- Very cute and girly without being pink: ) My …：Well made and fit perfectly. Would have preferred the pink, but the black still looked very cute on my 3 y/o.
- I tried it on as soon as I got it and the fit was perfect! I cannot wait to wear it：The top of the dress was a little small but it looked cute on I received a lot of compliments
- Adorable!：This is a gorgeous ballerina dress. High quality material and real sizing. I love it. My daughter loves it. I don’t know how to put it in words, but would definitely buy larger size when she gets older/taller.
- Good buy：great dress
- LOVE IT：It fits me well, I ordered an M, and I am 6 feet tall and weigh about 165 pounds.It will be a nice dress to wear to school this fall, for some reason i thought it was going to be more blue than it was when it arrived. I got the flanell one. It’s def cute, and I will probably get another dress from this place.
- I requested a return and am definitely satisfied with the service I received：It fit all my BrownGirl curves! Wow, I am blown away at this dress. I got the red and the white with flowers. I measure myself to be sure I picked the right size and viola! Awesome Dress! I want them all!
- great dress for a bargain：It’s beautiful.
- … was a little longer so that it could twirl better. Otherwise：Size was off and material was cheap. For $25 I guess I should have expected that.
- You’re a 10? Get a Medium.：Love it! My husband love it 2!
- Very pretty dress!：Absolutely beautiful. I read comments before I ordered, I’m a small/medium so I ordered a large and it fits perfectly!
- cool dress just not the correct one i ordered：Perfect fit. True to size. Great quality.
- A cut smaller than expected.：This dress is beautiful and the price is right. I had a slight defect with my dress but the customer service was so wonderful my problem was fixed right away. And the shipping was way sooner than expected. I am pleased with this purchase.
- Great vintage style and will make a fun dress for making good times and memories…：I ordered a 2X and it was so small, maybe a 13 yr old might be able to wear it, other than that it was very well made.
- Perfect!：I ordered this for my daughter who is 4 and usually wears a 4T-5T. The fit and cut is great. The overall quality of the leotard is excellent too. This was a great purchase and it looks precious on! (and twirls GREAT if that is a requirement for you)
- BUY A DRESS FROM KMART ITS BETTER QUALITY：Dress fits like it was make for my daughter!
- but material was like a latex glove：My wife loves this dress!
- a hit!：I don’t really like this. It looks like a camisole. Feels like i am going to bed. It shines. That might be the reason i don’t like it. Came from china so they wont take it back. I guess mine is going to a donation box.
- Five Stars：I cannot even begin to tell you how good this dress makes me feel. Like Audrey Hepburn-esque. And the stretch in it makes it fit so perfectly. I have worn this dress twice — once to a concert and once to a wedding — and I have received more compliments on it than I think I’ve ever received in my life. I wear it with a petticoat underneath, and it is stunning. I am tall — 5’8”, and curvy — 175, with a large bust — 36F, and the XL fits absolutely perfectly. Honestly, I have considered ordering one in every color and making this my everyday look, it is that good. If you have a desire to feel like the sexiest 1950s lady ever, buy it. Trust me.
- perfect fit：Got this for my mom and she loves it! It is a bit loose but not noticeably! Love
- Love the fit and color：Love this dress, which is why I bought it in three colors. Fits perfectly and has a good amount of stretch; therefor, it fits many different body types. Perfect length and very comfortable. Each dress can be worn casual, or dressed up for a fancier look. And a petticoat, accessories, jewelry, and different shoes can definitely change and/or improve each look. In my picture is the green, navy, and light blue dresses, worn with white cardigans and mary-jane heels or wedges. My sister loved the dresses so much and has borrowed mine a couple times now. So for her birthday, I have purchased one for her. Can’t wait to give it to her! 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments2 of 2 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsI love the dressByslammy “Me”on April 21, 2015Size: SmallColor: GreenVerified PurchaseOverall, I love the dress. It is not without some drawbacks though. The seams are super loose and all the stitches are visible. In one place on the waistline, the stitches are open. I will have to have someone fix that for me. I think once it is fixed though, it’ll be a stunning dress. Also, I tend toward a size 2 and this small is the equivalent of a 4 so it is definitely loose fitting on me. Hopefully by fixing the loose stitching, the loose sizing can be fixed at the same time. I am certainly looking forward to being able to wear this dress though.
- I dip dyed it and it dyed perfectly with good old Rit dye：Beautiful.. Will look great as a Derby dress. Plus other events. It is very flattering. Love the stretch fabric and print pattern.
- GREAT!：Love, Love,Love my dress.
- Navy dress：Still waiting for my Vintage Women’s 50s Rockabilly Tutu Skirt Petticoat Black(L)Sold by: Paul Jones Clothing to go with this. This dress is still beautiful even with out the skirt. So happy I bought it. Thank you it’s perfect
- :-(：Love the dress
- Fabulous!!：I am only giving 4 stars because the dress runs somewhat big. This dress has a stretchy material. But that does not change the look of the dress! It’s still very pretty! I am thinking about exchanging for a medium instead of a large though. I am 5’7 180lbs with a 38DDD bust and the large is sllllightly too stretchy in some spots for me. And the dress does go past my knees.
- Four Stars：I ordered this dress in the beautiful green color and am so pleased with how it fits. I will definitely be ordering more colors!
- Four Stars：too long
- Five Stars：Fit is not as flattering.
- Not for me but it’s a nice dress.：Several previous reviewers commented the dress ran small, I concur. If I had been trying it on in a store, would have taken a Size 8 and a Size 10 into the fitting room with me. The dress falls below the knee, so flattering length. The low neckline can be addressed by pinning some lace to a full slip. The longer sleeve length is also a plus. The dress arrived badly wrinkled, although it was hung up immediately, the wrinkles remained, so the fabric was disappointing.
- looks great!：GREAT DRESS!!
- Great quality.Size up：Pretty, great fit, good coverage, light pink ballet color, durable, and loved.Fit: Perfect for 5 year old who normally wears size 4-5 waist and 5-6 height (38 lbs and 45 in). Attached skirt runs to mid thigh length.Have been washing on delicate and drying flat, and still looks new.
- I like the fabric：Fits perfectly! Absolutely love it!
- Five Stars：lovely
- The quality of this dress is great. However：I am 5’6, weigh 134 pounds and measure 37/28/38. I ordered a medium with the red and black floral print and aside from being a little tight in the bust (not obscenely so), it fits very well. All in all it’s a very nice dress, especially considering the price.
- Awesome basic black dress.：I really love this dress. It has a good bit of stretch and is flattering. I also want to note that I ordered this in 2 colors- black and white polka dot and the navy blue. They both look great, but I wanted to note to future buyers that the material is different. Polka dot had very little give in the fabric and fit tighter because of it. Navy was definitely more stretchy and had more give. Both are great, but just FYI!
- Beautiful dress, got many compliments on it：I love this dress!! I normally don’t pay attention to reviews, mostly because reviews are like……., everyone has one, ‘, but am really happy I read some… This dress, as was reviewed by a few, does run small. Smaller than what I am used to. I would say a large = a small medium.only negative feedback? Has no launder label and the dress has a strong chemical smell. But don’t let that stop you from considering purchasing this dress.it is beautiful! I’d wear it every day, if I could.
- Three Stars：I loved the black dress with the three quarter length sleeves so much I ordered the cap sleeves in red! It got here quickly, and in perfect shape! It fits perfectly just like the last one I oredered from Muxxn. The fabric doesn’t feel wonderful on my skin, but it fits so well and looks so pretty on! The color is way different than the picture though. I expected a darker deeper red, but it is BRIGHT red. Also, while I love the neckline, the pleats are a little interesting. They definitely help with any fit issues though. If you’re small busted they will hide it, if you are large busted it is stretchy and will compliment. Just for fun I had my friend, who has a different body type from me try it on. I think this dress might fit everyone as long as you order your true size.
- Needs work：This dress was PERFECT. I wore a red petticoat underneath and it was gorgeous. It fit just right for me, I loved everything about it.
- Flattering, but a little big：Good choice
- Five Stars：the colour is beatiful, I likeit
- Five Stars：when I first heard about this product, I wasn’t expect that it will be good as describe, until I bought one for my self, but I tell you its very good and its working fast for me very well. but the only problem is that is somewhat small in the container, its about half in the container, is not full or at least 3/4, is half in it, which is not good, it suppose to be full not that small, but it works very well.
- Five Stars：Very nice dress, but fits smaller than your size… The arm area is very small.
- Hope it helps：I was expecting a better fit. It does look well made and it’s very pretty just didn’t fit as expected so I’m pretty sad about that.
- Three Stars：Love, love this dress!
- Five Stars：awesomeness!
- Two Stars：The review should be 3.5 stars. Start with positive: fits good, true to size, has enough elastane to stretch about 15% in all directions. Color is true to how it’s depicted on amazon. However, dress is 30% cotton, 65% rayon and 5% elastane. For the dress that has so much synthetic you at least hope it’s wrinkle-free or doesn’t wrinkle easily. Not so – wrinkles quite easily and on pattern-free fabric it’s quite noticeable. Basically, you sit down= wrinkes, you wear seatbelt in a car= wrinkles. Also, imho, for this much synthetic in a dress it’s overpriced. But compared to 3 other dresses that I bought from amazon within a year, the fit is the best and the most true to size, so I’m keeping it. Lots of ironing in the future….
- Three Stars：Nice for the price, but size is running smaller than usual.
- IT DYED ALL MY WHITE CLOTHES WITH DISGUSTING PINK：Beautiful dress! I really like the color and the material. shipping took about 10 days, which was fine. it is a tiny bit big on me, I ordered the medium size (I am 5’7", 130 lbs). I got so many compliments. Absolutely would recommend getting it for a romantic classy look! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments3 of 3 people found the following review helpful2.0 out of 5 starsBlue cherry printByJennifer Roehrdanzon July 25, 2015Size: XX-LargeColor: Cheery BlueVerified PurchaseThought I was ordering a cotton dress instead I got cheap Halloween costume shiny material. Really disappointing. I usually wear a 12/14 and have a DD chest, decided to go with the XXL. It does fit well, but I can’t get over how cheap it looks. Will probably try to return it.
- Kind of looked like a scuba suit：It is very pretty. It is a little longer than I originally expected so I feel like I am going to church in it.. The bust is low cut so have a tank to wear under it.
Moncler Shop On Line
- okay dress：I ordered this dress for my open house and "get away" dress for my upcoming wedding, it’s also the one I chose for my bridesmaids to wear. I must say that I was a little nervous in ordering this dress because some of the reviews said the dress didn’t fit quite right. As soon as I put it on, I loved it! It hugs my curves just right and makes me look really good! I love the length because every time I find a dress, it’s either too short or sleeveless, and this dress is exactly what I’ve been looking for for awhile! I love that it can be more of a casual dress or dressed up to be nicer! I am SO excited to see all my beautiful bridesmaids in these dresses on my wedding day!
- Beautiful Leotard：We love this Leo! It is so adorable and comfortable. The sizes run a bit small so adjust for that when purchasing.
- Very well made outfit：It was hard to find a 3T dance leotard in our local stores that weren’t expensive and fit appropriately. This is perfect! It is very durable, we wash it weekly, and the tutu/tulle skirt hasn’t frayed or ripped (something that I have seen happen on so many dance outfits!). Overall a good value, perfect fit and adorable look!
- but I loved the overall look and design of the dress：I had to go to a bridal shower and the style was retro-chic. I researched on line for a while and read the reviews for this dress. It is very stretchy and form fitting on the top. I did put a peticoat undernealth it and was a HUGE hit at the shower. Every one loved it. Only thing I would mention is that the top is very form fitting, so be sure to pick the right size. I am a size 12 and bought a large are and it fit great. One of the reviews said it would fit a 12 or 14. I do not think the top would be comfortable for a size 14 person.
- Four Stars：Great quality and perfect fit.
- Returned, not what I expected：Dress was what I expected, super cute and super retro. If you want the dress to puff up you need to buy a petty coat to wear underneath. It is snug so you might want to go a size up. I got a large and it’s sing but I do like it that way and from the other reviews I knew it would be snug.
- but it’s beautiful!：I am short. Not good for short woman.
- Four Stars：Loved it!!!!