Skip to content
- Three Stars：fit to small on top. will be returning.
- Too small. Measured to be accurate knowing they run …：I like it a lot but it is too small. I did not return it however because it is my incentive to loose weight.
- Five Stars：This dress is weird! While my measurements say I should be an almost exact match, the pieces of this dress didn’t seem to make sense on my body. The bust was too large, the waist too tight, the shoulders too high (as in, too much fabric between the bust point and the top of the shoulder seam), and there was too much fabric in the underside of the sleeves, making me look saggy and baggy there. Not good. I think perhaps it was made for someone much taller, or much better endowed than I am, and so the proportions were all wrong. I did get GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, though, as I returned the dress for a refund, as another size wouldn’t have fixed the proportion issues. Also, keep in mind that this is an inexpensive dress; the knit fabric is very thin and slick, and it looks a little cheap.
- Runs small, skirt is too easy to snag.：Cutest thing in the world on my kindergartener. Can’t believe it. NIce price too.
- The material of this dress is very light and slinky which was perfect because I needed it for a bridesmaid dress – …：Absolutely perfect fit and length. The length falls right at the bottom of the kneecap. The neckline is lower than I like, but a safety pin will easily remedy that. The purple is a gorgeous color – a deep eggplant – and very flattering.
- Size was not accurite：Love this dress! Easy care and fits great.
- The dress is great! My mother love it：This dress was perfect. Size and color was as expected. Lots of compliments. Will be wearing it again.
- Echoing the consensus：Love love love this little dress!!! Super clutch!!!
- Great!：This is a pretty and flattering dress. It is made of light cotton material. It was a little snug across the chest and a little longer (below the knees) than anticipated, but fit nicely!
- Sleeves were distracting to me：I love it.
- The dress is nice – especially the flutter sleeves：Daughter loved it. Wonderful fit and she felt like a princess. Perfect size for a 4yr. old. Quality material that should last until she outgrows this out fit. Great for her dance class.
- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!：I absolutely LOVE this dress! I am 5’4" & 140, I ordered a size 10 & it fits perfectly!! It’s high enough that I dong have to wear a tank underneath & falls right below my knee. The fabric is stretchy & silky & flatters everywhere with the design of the dress & how it falls. It’s machine washable & can be dressed up with sexy heels & jewelry or dressed casually with strappy saddles. It’s a steal for $40!
- Great quality：I loved the look of this little leotard, but had to return it as it was too small for my daughter. She is 3.5 years old and usually wears a 4T. I am not sure if we received a defective item, but the product was simply too small. We returned it.Another note: Capezio also makes "standard" pink tights that seem to be the go-to tights. This pink leotard, while cute, will clash with the Capezio pink tights. This leotard is more of a cool pink, whereas the tights are a warm pink. If you get this leotard, go for the black tights.
- skirt too full for me：It was somewhat small and too long.
- It fitted my tall and slim 4 year old great with some room to spare：Fits my 2 year old perfectly. The material is very light and comfortable. Perfect for dance class.
- Five Stars：I am usually a size 2, and I am quite slender (5’7") and 118lbs). I ordered a 4, and the fit is nice. The fabric stretches and tends to fall nicely. I paired it with a slip since there is no lining. I got compliments all night on my dress at a semi-formal affair. I like that the skirt is not too short–falls at knee length. And it is quite comfortable with dancing, standing, and sitting during a busy evening. Perfect for my event!
Moncler Jacket Women
- Vintage Flair：Ran smaller than anticipated and had to return.
- Cute Dress But Runs Small：This is a beautiful dress with a flattering fit. I was in between the size 8 and 10 by bust measurement and went with the size 8 based on other reviews that mentioned the V-neck being quite low and the description that mentioned the fabric was stretchy and it fit perfectly. The "waist" on the dress is higher and sits just under the bust so the hip measurements on this dress are less important than the bust measurements.The fabric might have a bit of a static problem in the winter but overall I love the dress. It looked great and was super flattering.
- Adorable!：Was okay.
- The chest was extremely tight on me and set very …：purchased the green 2x. Dress was tight in armholse. Color bled and faded in wash. It also shrinks in wash. I was not pleased with the overly stretchy material. I was ok with this dress until I washed it.
- … tried on mine (navy blue polka dot) and I love it! (So did my husband：I give it 5 stars because the material is great,the look is awesome but I could’ve fitted a 1X instead of the 2X but overall Hubby loves it and I got the petticoat to go with Wow is all I can say. I love this dress and I don’t own or wear many dresses, so this is a big deal for me.
- Happy To Have It.：Sizes run at least 2-3 sizes too small. Very disappointed.
- Five Stars：Too small. Went buy size guide and still didn’t fit.
- Lovely Dress, Too Long：Luckily I read the reviews and ordered a size up because this dress does run small. I normally wear 4 but ordered a size 6 that fit snug. The fabric is thin and wrinkles easily but the dress itself is beautiful. I ordered the red one and I love the color. The dress is longer than in the picture. I’m 5’6 and it came below my knees but I was fine with that.
Moncler Womens Vest
- Love love love：Wonderful dress…love it!
- Good fit, great length：Fits perfectly ! Only thing is the color is misleading . I thought it was going to be a forest green but it’s actually sort of a bright green but other than that it fits well and cute style
- Love this leotard!：Very pretty. Quality seems good. Perfect for my daughters dance class.
- Beauty in White：I liked everything about the dress but it was way too small in the chest. This I firmly believe is in the dress design. I’m a firm size six and wear various medium size tops/dresses without any problems. I had to return this dress reluctantly. I did not order the next size as it would have likely been too large around the waist and shoulders.
- LOVE this dress!：This dress turned out wonderfully! I got a small, and it fits great. I’m 5"6, so I as great with the length but it may be too long for some other people. It’s vintage and classy and perfect! It also was expected to take a month or so and I got it in 2 weeks 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments30 of 33 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLOVE this dress!Bystacyon July 1, 2015Size: SmallColor: RedVerified PurchaseI am more than pleased with this purchase. I still can’t believe it was only $20.00. It fits PERFECTLY. I’m 5’8" and about 125 pounds and I ordered a small. It’s definitely a snug fit on the top, but since the fabric gives, it doesn’t feel tight. The fabric is fantastic and the dress is just beautiful.I can’t wait to order more dresses! I have to add that there was a snafu with my address, all due to the U.S. Postal Service, and when I emailed the seller about it, they responded quickly and sent me a replacement dress immediately. 22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 2 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments16 of 16 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsGREAT DRESSByPrincess N.on July 12, 2015Size: SmallColor: RedVerified PurchaseThis dress was awersome. Its a great material and i loved it. I bought it for a wedding and it fit perfectly. Its a little longer than expected but its great.. 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments21 of 23 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsSuper Cute!Bysamanthaon May 24, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: PurpleVerified PurchaseThis dress is adorable. It fit perfectly and is long enough I can wear it to work (just past my knee). My only complaint is that it’s white parts are see through so I have to wear a slip under it, but really that’s no complaint at all. I love it and it came much faster than it originally said.
- Love it!：I bought this dress for a special event. I did not like the bow in front. It seemed to bulge rather than to lie flat, so I removed it which was not difficult to do. The material is nice and the dressed seemed to be sized appropriately.
- Lovely outfit：Perfect quality and both me and my daughter love it so much once we opened the package. She couldn’t wait to wear it all day long! I ordered one size up as my three year old daughter is already wearing 4T clothing. It fits and looks great on her!
- You better have a plain white or nude bra because otherwise …：Beautiful! It was a little right in the bodice and I’m a 4 or 6. I can wear it, but it’s just a little snug. I’ve ordered a medium and am keeping the small in case I lose a pound or two! Thanks!
- The cloths is pretty it’s just too for me：A lovely little cocktail dress that fits in the most flattering ways. Ruched sleeves and front panel disguises things we all like disguised. The material isn’t high quality, it’s some synthetic blend that is common in this price range. But doesn’t look too cheap.If you’re large chested there will be some cleavage. Not enough to warrant pinning but might be a problem if you’re overly modest.I bought the 6US – I’m 5’3" 130lbs Chest 36 Waist 29 Hips 38 – fits perfect.
- Cute but small：Make sure you buy 1 to 2 sizes bigger. I bought the size L (12-14) for both my daughters who normally wear a size 8. The outfit is very good quality and has a very soft lining. I’m very pleased with my purchase.
- Five Stars：Dress could be beautiful but the assembly and sewing is really bad on the bodice. The under portion of the wrapped bodice is too short and it caused the center part of the bodice to point out. I am returning it and will continue to look for my 1950s dress.P.S. If you decide to buy this anyway, order a size down. The fabric is really stretchy. I’m 4ft10 and 120lbs and it was loose. I ordered a Medium and I would probably need a small. It was also a full length dress, but I’m short so I expected that.
- Five Stars：I bought my 5 year old this leotard for her dance classes as she is in between a size 5 and 6, figuring it would get her through the next few months. While a darling little leotard and perfect for her ballet/tap class it is tight and after about 30 minutes of wear she has significant elastic indentations around her legs. I spent a good 30 minutes stretching it out for her and she said it was better but if your child wears a 5 and has an elongated torso, I would recommend that you go up a size as it’s better for it to be a bit baggy than too tight.
- I am glad I read the other reviews：I fell in love with the print and style of this dress. I was deeply saddened when I discovered that there was more me then dress. It will remain on my wish list as an incentive.I would recommend this dress as a thumbs up that run small.
- Flattering.：I am wearing this dress onstage and I LOVE it. My only complaint is that the stretch material is delicate and has run in several places
- Too tight up top.：I did not expect this color not like the picture totally different. but love it anyways
- Five Stars：A very flattering, classic fit. This dress was extremely forgiving–hid all my trouble spots (tummy, thighs) and accentuated the best parts (waist, chest). It looked good without a crinoline but AMAZING with one. I’m normally a size 14-16, 36DD cup and XXL fits perfectly/comfortably. The material on the bodice is stretchy and the length hits me below the knee (I’m 5’2") and looks great. I was worried about looking matronly but it wasn’t the case at all. This dress is sexy but tasteful and shows just the right amount of cleavage. LOVE this dress and got tons of compliments on it.
- Love this leotard!：Listen to the other reviews! Great ballet dress but runs small. My 3 yr old is 38 lbs, 40 inches tall, while she’s tall for her age, this size of dress was really small on her. We got the next size up, intermediate, and it fits great. Washes and wears well, just go up a size as this is a very tiny dress.
- Four Stars：It works for my wife
- Perfect：I bought this article of clothing for my little niece who just started ballet practice. She loves it and looks super cute in it at the same time.
- pleasently surprised !：This was a terrible fit in every place. I am slim, ware a size 4, not sure what size this dress was made for. Send it back.
- Amazing!!：Fits true to size & it’s flattering to this curvy girls figure. Loved it so much, I’m getting it in another color!
- Fits perfectly! Only thing is the color is misleading …：This is so beautiful. I got so so many compliments, I am shopping for another Acevog dress right now. It is fitted, and flares out. So MANY COMPLIMENTS!!
- Four Stars：very fine product
- Fits as I thought, looks great on.：I received the dress much sooner than originally stated. It was lovely. I was so excited to get it. But, it didn’t fit. Maybe it would soon? Currently dieting and exercising- but … Anyway, I requested a return and am definitely satisfied with the service I received. Will shop here again!!
Womens Moncler Coat
- Beautiful red dress：hmmm….I really like this dress but it’s a little big in the waist. This might not be the most accurate review as I have large breasts so dresses sometimes fit me weird- small in the bust, tight in the waist. This dress fits fine in the bust (I ordered an XL but it’s kinda drapey on my hips). It’s a cool color and neat style. But I’m going to have it taken in by a seamstress. It’s well made and I would order it again- maybe in a large next time.
- Pretty dress and good material：This is not as good what it looks like, cheap material, no quality . This is ship from China!
- Beautiful Dress!：nice
- Five Stars：The black Capezio fit well but this white one is much larger.
- Very nice dress, but too small：I got this dress and it fits great and it’s very comfortable.
- Fit for a ballerina：This is such a great little ballerina leotard, so girly and pretty, my granddaughter absolutely love it. She does look ike a little ballerina!
- ) it’s perfect for summer and has a really great range of …：The skirt is longer than it looks in the picture, I think, but it’s a lovely fabric and very elegant.
- Five Stars：the color is lighter than expected.
- Nice dress：Fits a little weird in the chest. Was a bit long on me at 4’10 but I had taken up. Did arrive very wrinkled and had some lose threads but looks nice on.
- I received a fairly well-made dress that fits great, has a nice stretch and is a beautiful …：Beautiful! Loved it!
- Gorgeous Dress：I purchased this dress for 4 bridesmaids. It is very well made for the price. All the dresses are fully lined. They all fit as expected. The only concern was the belt. It is the same size for all the dresses and I purchased 4 different sizes. So I will need to do some alterations with that, but the dresses are beautiful.
- Five Stars：Love it
- glad I bought it：beautiful color and very soft but a bit small, over a larger size lady’s that what you normally wear.
- Fabulous!!：Originally ordered a large based on several reviews saying it ran big, but the fit was a bit too snug in the tummy area (ended up selling to a coworker who fell in love with it). The large fit better. Very flattering dress and I received so many compliments! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments3 of 3 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLove the Dress!Bypat eastlandon April 29, 2015Verified PurchaseI purchased this dress in red for my 16yr old daughter to wear in her high school’s spring musical, "Grease", specifically for the high school dance #. She is also planning on wearing it next Christmas & for whatever else comes along. If you look at the picture of the dress under the red option, it appears to be a dark red or burgundy color which it is not! I had read other comments & saw photos of other customers & so was aware that it is bright red (blue red as opposed to orange red) which was what she wanted anyway. Her measurements are:38/29/39 & she’s 5’8" – we ordered the Medium (even though the size chart measurements made us think she might need a Large) because several comments said it was stretchy(it is) & it fit her perfectly & looked great! She wore black dance shoes, nude tights & we bought a black petticoat which really enhances the dress & looks good if you’re swirling around dancing. I thought the price was reasonable, we looked at lots of other dresses at a variety of websites that didn’t sound like they fit as well or were of better quality, they just cost more money. My daughter & I are both happy with this purchase in every way & would gladly buy from this seller again. It was, as usual with Amazon Prime, here in just 2 days & you can’t beat being able to depend on things arriving quickly & when they’re supposed to!!!
- My 3 year old loves this, tight fit as …：Does run pretty small – purchased a medium for a tall 4 year old and fits well.
- Four Stars：Exactly what you expected.
- Perfect fit：I usually wear a size 18 so I bought this in a XXL. The material is a bit stretchy and very forgiving so I probably could have done a XL, but I’m still happy with it. Very comfortable and looks so nice on! Can’t wait to wear it for my party!!
- Will buy more.：This dress is wonderful! It is cut to fit an hourglass figure and the fabric is soft and thick, but not sweat-inducing. I am 5’1 and a Size 10 and the Large was perfect. The length is about mid-calf and looks great with pumps. The print is very vivid and the zipper is smooth. I don’t know if it will stay this way after a wash, but I am very happy with it after the first wear. It showed off curves without being snug. I got dozens of compliments. I have ordered 2 more ACEVOG dresses after this and the fit, look, and feel of those have also got me looking at the products often to get more.
- One Star：SUPER cute!!
- Four Stars：Wasn’t even close to the right size
- The fit was perfect.：Waiting for my refund still. Dress didn’t fit as expected.
- Tutu adorable!：Pretty, great fit, good coverage, light pink ballet color, durable, and loved.Fit: Perfect for 5 year old who normally wears size 4-5 waist and 5-6 height (38 lbs and 45 in). Attached skirt runs to mid thigh length.Have been washing on delicate and drying flat, and still looks new.
- Very Pretty：Great little outfit! Great quality and so very cute. Took advice from other reviews and bought a larger size. I bought a 4-6 for my three yea old who is an average three year old in size…and it fits perfectly!
- I love the fit and style：I ordered this dress and was very disappointed when it came – it is not the dress pictured. I ordered it in blue. it is black and brown plaid and it is made of FLANNEL. The description said cotton so I expected a light cotton summer dress. This is not a fabric I would want to wear in the summer! I am returning this dress. So disappointed.
Moncler Winter 2015
- Five Stars：Ugly dress in person.
- Five Stars：When the dress arrived, I was taken aback at the material. It looked and felt like a table cloth for a baby shower. The only thing I liked about the dress was the matching light blue tulle at the bottom of the dress. The dress was listed on Amazon as turquoise by the way, but it is actually light blue. I shipped it back immediately. I found a much better quality tea length dress today at a major department store at the mall that is perfect for the garden party that I am going to.
- I was a little disappointed with the material and my dress has a small …：a little bit large on top but great dress! excellent quality for the price.
- cute：Was very happy with the quality of this dress. I bought it for my 4yr old grand daughter, had to return it for the largest size 4-6. The dress runs very small, haven’t received bigger one yet.
- Beautiful!!! Worth the price!：Over all I love this dress. It’s fun and light. I ordered a large with fits nicely, except in the chest. I order a large size because it doesn’t always fit, this one is made for someone with huge boobs…like J cup. If you have sewing skills/know someone has them, you should get this dress.My friend and I are going to remove the straps and pull in the bust. I’ll include pictures of what it will look like as well. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments3 of 3 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsBeauuutiful!ByCalilon July 21, 2015I purchased the polka-dot 50’s themed dress because it looked so elegant. When I received it (which was quickly) I was so excited about it because I buy from this seller all the time! She never disappoints, and the dresses don’t either. Its like a peplum dress, it hugs all the right spots and gives you a nice silhouette. Highly recommend this product to all the women debating!
- Four Stars：It fits great I love it
- Great dress：I LOVE this dress!! It is a bit on the large side, as others have testified, but I still love it. Im 5′ even so I did shorten it up. Finding clothes for me is very difficult. I am short and curvy. After hours and hours in the stores looking for something to wear to a wedding I bought this dress and some accessories as my last ditch effort. It came. I tired it on. I fell in love! I dressed it up with a wide belt and a petticoat underneath. Very cute. I received multiple compliments from friends and strangers alike.
- Five Stars：This dress is amazing! Purchased a 2XL after reading through all the reviews. I’m 5’8" with a large chest (38 DDD…no I didn’t type one too many Ds) and wear a US 12 in skirts. This dress fit like a dream. I did purchase a petticoat to add a bit of dramatic flair as I was wearing it to a 50’s style summer party. Can express properly just how pleased I am with this dress. Buy it!
Moncler Men Sale
- Gorgeous!：I ordered this leotard in black and pink for my 5yr old daughter. She is a bit over 44" tall and weighs 46lbs. She wears 5T in most clothes currently, and I ordered the girls 6-8 size. I was expecting some room to grow, but it seems to fit perfectly. Nice quality and she loves it, but definitely buy one size up.
- Pretty dress but not good for anyone very busty：I love the dress! The only problem is the zipper is cheap and gets stuck easily. It will need to be replaced. But it looks great and fits fabulously!
- Five Stars：beautiful ballet outfit
- Love the cut：I am 5’3, 178 lbs with a large chest. I bought a 2XL. The pockets for the chest are too high. They hang above my chest. This may be because I have a very large chest. But its too weird. I’ll be donating this dress to goodwill. It’s too bad too, I was looking forward to this dress.
- Five Stars：This dress is pretty than imagined.
- Five Stars：GREAT DRESS!!
- great dress：I love this dress so much! First off, I’m 5’4, 150 lbs and have a 36D bust. (To me, measurements always help in reviews so you kinda relate to where you are size wise with the reviewer.) I was afraid that the medium would be tight, but it fits really well and is even a little loose in the waist so it’s not skin tight. The skirt is full and has a great shape, too. The dress is just really well-made.
- Nice Dress!：Beautiful dress. Nice pattern stitched into it and made of somewhat thicker material so I expect it will hold up nicely. Overall great dress for the price!
- Simply Beautiful：Love this dress, material is very soft and nice, also it not thin, dont need a slip. Happy with my purchase, ,,,
- Nice vintage dress：I bought this with my husband’s account, and I love it!! It fits me like a glove and is really cute and classy looking. I wore it to my cousin’s bat mitzvah, and I received a lot of compliments. I would say to ignore the size chart though, since according to it I should have been a larger size than I ordered. I read the reviews and bought a large, and I really don’t think it could have fit me any more perfectly than it did. For reference, I’m usually a size 10/12, have a 34 inch waist, and I’m quite busty (a US 36G/UK 36F), and it could probably even accommodate a slightly larger bust since it’s pretty stretchy. The fabric is nice, and it seems to be well made. I bought a black petticoat to give it some extra poof, and it worked perfectly! I plan on buying many more MUXXN dresses. If you’re thinking of buying this dress, do it!!
- Three Stars：The dress came relatively fast and fit great. My only complaint would be the dress is super long. Im 5’5 and it almost reaches my ankles. Nothing a few slight alterations can’t fix!
- The best dress that I have ever owned — no kidding.：Love the product
- Fits me quite nicely：The fit for the dress that arrived was as I expected
- Knit Dress：Cute and well made.
- Five Stars：my daughter loves this dress!
- Two Stars：Dress was pretty but wrong style for me.
- Hope it helps：I ordered this dress and was very disappointed when it came – it is not the dress pictured. I ordered it in blue. it is black and brown plaid and it is made of FLANNEL. The description said cotton so I expected a light cotton summer dress. This is not a fabric I would want to wear in the summer! I am returning this dress. So disappointed.
- Beautiful dress! I really like the color and the …：What a pretty dress! I bought this dress for my seventeen year old granddaughter. We are so pleased. This dress is well made and the fabric is really more like thick satin than thin cotton or poly blend. The heavy fabric allows the dress to hang beautifully and looks as if it will resist wrinkles. The satin fabric also adds to the dressiness of this sweet dress.
- Little Ballerina：I fits my daughter (4 years and 3 months old) perfect. She loves it. Will buy more of Capezio products in the future.
- Five Stars：Wonderful. I’ll buy more
- Five Stars：So cute. Got a lot of compliments! It was a little smaller than expected.
- order this dress….in a larger size!：Fit as I thought, looks great on. I’m 5’8 and it hits me just below the knees. I wish it was about two inches shorter, just to look best on my body type, but no complaints. I got what I thought I was getting. And for $25, I’m happy.Overall, I’m happy. Fabric could be slightly nicer quality, but not in a way where I’m worried it’ll fall apart in the washing machine.
- Five Stars：LOVE it
- Very pretty dress!：Absolutely beautiful. I read comments before I ordered, I’m a small/medium so I ordered a large and it fits perfectly!
Moncler Online Sale
- My New Go to Dress：This dress is weird! While my measurements say I should be an almost exact match, the pieces of this dress didn’t seem to make sense on my body. The bust was too large, the waist too tight, the shoulders too high (as in, too much fabric between the bust point and the top of the shoulder seam), and there was too much fabric in the underside of the sleeves, making me look saggy and baggy there. Not good. I think perhaps it was made for someone much taller, or much better endowed than I am, and so the proportions were all wrong. I did get GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, though, as I returned the dress for a refund, as another size wouldn’t have fixed the proportion issues. Also, keep in mind that this is an inexpensive dress; the knit fabric is very thin and slick, and it looks a little cheap.
- Beautiful for Ballet：I ordered these for my daughters, they wash up well and are more durable than most leotards plus they are super cute!
- Skirt is long：I love this dress!! The stretchy material fits perfectly and allows room for movement as well as being very forgiving. It is so comfortable and the purple color is lovely. I am not sure why one reviewer says it is slightly transparent, the purple has no transparency at all and the fabric is actually pretty heavy for a Rayon/Poly blend not flimsy like someone else said. I am very well endowed on top and the stretch and cut of the dress covers me very nicely along with being very flattering in the V-neck and wrap around look. I wear a size 8 and the size is exactly right on, a larger size would just be too much fabric on me and take away from the form fitting look this dress is intended to have. I am seriously considering ordering it in the black as well. Would be the perfect flirty style of dress for some dancing.
- Five Stars：Nice for the price, but size is running smaller than usual.
- Great cut and style, brighter green than shown：Adorable dress. i’m very petite so it fit me a bit large but the seller was very accommodating and gave me a full refund.
- If your child is 38″ tall and 37 lbs.. Get this size 6-8.：Perfect
- Five Stars：Too much material on the waist just on the sides making the hips looking broader than it really is! I am usually a medium (6 – 8), the XL does not fit me… its a tight squeeze at the chest area and not very flattering!!
- Five Stars：My granddaughter wore that dress a lot. My mistake: these are all alike, this one too.
- Four Stars：The neck size was too big and weird looking. I had to return it.
- I dip dyed it and it dyed perfectly with good old Rit dye：Beautiful.. Will look great as a Derby dress. Plus other events. It is very flattering. Love the stretch fabric and print pattern.
- daughter loves it：Great quality
- Navy dress：Still waiting for my Vintage Women’s 50s Rockabilly Tutu Skirt Petticoat Black(L)Sold by: Paul Jones Clothing to go with this. This dress is still beautiful even with out the skirt. So happy I bought it. Thank you it’s perfect
- :-(：Love the dress
- I received a lot of comments on how pretty it is：My wife bought this dress and loves it, she says she wants more in different colors
- Very nice!：I was very worried about the color but it came as pictured. I would also strongly recommend a petticoat.
- Very pretty dress!：It’s just a little snug across the chest… And it’s a bit longer than I expected, but it’s very pretty and still looks nice on.
Moncler Black Jacket
- Five Stars：Very beautiful dress. I’m 5’6, around 140 lbs, and a 34C in bras though I wore one of those ‘add two cup sizes’ type push up bras with this. I tend to be a 2 or 4 in women’s clothing, so I guess according to their chart I should have gotten an extra small (I didn’t measure my dimensions), but I planned on wearing it to a wedding the day after it arrived and I didn’t want to risk it being too tight. I’m also generally a small so I was pretty reluctant to purchase an extra small.Anyways, it was on the bigger side, but it still fit well. An XS probably would have fit more snugly, but it still looked lovely. It’s also made of stretchy material so I would recommend leaning towards a smaller size if you’re unsure. The dress hit right below my knee. It was very flattering. I’m not very big, but it was still nice to wear a dress where I could eat a bunch of wedding food and drink a bunch of beer and still look good.I think it’s a great dress for any occasion where you have to dress nice. It’s a really good deal considering the cost too. Highly recommend.
- Beautiful for Ballet：Love this for dance class. My daughter is a size 3 and this fit perfectly. It arrived quickly (earlier than expected) also.
- Best quality：Definitely runs small, but fits my 2 daughters, aged 5 1/2 and 7 (my older one is petite and very slim).
- Adorable：I ordered this for my daughter who is 4 and usually wears a 4T-5T. The fit and cut is great. The overall quality of the leotard is excellent too. This was a great purchase and it looks precious on! (and twirls GREAT if that is a requirement for you)
- Four Stars：material not a very good quality
- It is bad that this product is so small to fit：Nice dress
- Great dress：The style of this dress is somewhat forgiving. The jersey fabric will stretch to fit. It’s a lovely dress. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it was a little small compared to my Jones of NY similar dress.
- super cute ballet outfit：Well-made and easy to get into. Very fluttery and feminine. Perfect for granddaughters dance classes. She looks and feels like a princess!.