Skip to content
Moncler Official Website
- Two Stars：Looks gorgeous on my brunette daughter!
- Two Stars：Great dress.
- Beauty in White：I liked everything about the dress but it was way too small in the chest. This I firmly believe is in the dress design. I’m a firm size six and wear various medium size tops/dresses without any problems. I had to return this dress reluctantly. I did not order the next size as it would have likely been too large around the waist and shoulders.
- it is every thing…：Very cute leotard. It’s the only one my daughter wants to wear. Seems like it is wearing well. Skirt makes it particularly sweet.
- Four Stars：Eh
- Four Stars：Comfortable and flattering.
- X-Large, Size 14：I liked it a lot
- Winning in Retro!：I like the material, it wasn’t cotton. It was a stretchy material. The zipper did stick but if you pull gently it will work. The waist if a little higher than expected.
Moncler Sale Men
- Five Stars：Purchased this for my daughter for an audition. She’s 5’3 1/2 ", about 130#, Bust size 32DD, waist size about 27"–Medium fit perfect!
- Exactly what I needed, perfect dress, good quality.：The material on this dress is more of a thick spandex material rather than cotton or a spandex-cotton blend like a lot of jersey dresses, which was disappointing. But on the other hand, the fit of the top half of the dress is extremely flattering. The waist of the dress hits at the exact smallest part of your waist. It hits right under your chest but without being too high that it crosses over your breasts. I have gained some weight recently and the cut of this dress almost erases that. Then the rest of the dress flows nicely down from the waist. It camouflages bumps in the thighs. As other reviews have said, it is very long. I would prefer it a couple of inches shorter. I’m about 5’4″. But after buying some dresses online that were made for tiny girls in Asian countries that I had to turn into tunics rather than wear as dresses, I’ll accept this length. It gives it a bit of a Mad Men style look. I’m not crazy about the ruched sleeves, as it makes the arms look thicker. I do like the length of the sleeves since it’s not too short that it shows my un-tones arms so it’s a draw when it comes to the sleeves. This dress definitely calls for a tank top or scoop neck fitted t-shirt underneath. Otherwise it exposes way too much. I’ll likely pair this with some spanx for maximum waist trimming effect.
- Perfect! 👗：The neckline is a bit awkward on me, but it’s a lovely dress and it’s totally worth it for the price
- Nice dress, but uneven hem.：A lot longer then I thought and does not come with a care label on how to wash it or if I need to have it dry cleaned. Arrived before the actual date of arrival. I like the way it fits and it’s what you actually see in the picture.
- Five Stars：This dress was exactly what I was looking for to wear at a wedding: feminine but conservative, simple but not plain. The fabric is a stretchy jersey with a little sheen, which gives the skirt a bit of weight and swing. I did not find the material to clingy. The bodice has a lining made of the same material as the outer. The skirt doesnt however, so I would recommend wearing a slip if you want more coverage. The dress has an empire style waist, and hit me at mid calf (I am 5’5".), which was odd looking and needed to be shortened. I have no complaints regarding the ruching, it is nicely done. The vneck was a little more low cut than it appeared in the picture, but nothing extreme.The fit was spot on. But I definitely recommend following the size chart provided with the rest of the pictures of the dress, because it is not standard US sizing. Overall, it was well worth the money.
- Perfect fit.：This is obviously a nicer leotard that a comparable department store version. The fabric is nicer, softer, and the skirt hangs better.I would recommend if your little one is into ballet and plans to stick with it.
- Excelent!：Well-made and easy to get into. Very fluttery and feminine. Perfect for granddaughters dance classes. She looks and feels like a princess!.
- One Star：The size chart was accurate and the dress is way too cute to believe. I do need to get a few adjustments to adjust it to my bodyshape, but such a beautiful dress for a very reasonable price. It was better then any dress I’ve seen in a store.
- More than expected：I love the material this dress is made from, the design is also very pretty, fit me perfectly, I’m very pleased with my purchase. Will shop here again.
- Five Stars：the color is lighter than expected.
- Adorable!：Good fit, does run small. Definately go up a size. Very good quality.
- I ordered a 2X and it was so small, …：I needed a WHITE dress to attend a "white party", this dress is cute, fits well and described as white in the product description. It arrived and is more of an off white. I’m sick of looking so it’ll have to do but would have been happier if it were actually white. Product is very well made and fits well. I have ordered two other dresses from the same line and am anxious for them to arrive.
- Perfect：Nice leotard, good placement of skirt and nice fabric. The only problem was it fit very small. Order up if you are on the fence about which size to get.
- One satisfied customer：This review is for the red floral spring garden party dress. Our volunteer model thinks the dress is "adorable." The bright red black and white number looks like you’d wear it to a garden party with a fancy hat. It’s really well made. Very crisp material. Almost like a linen but it feels and looks like a heavy cotton. The back zipper glides smoothly and is hidden so the line of the dress flows. Our model says that some "5 inch spike shiny black pumps (or red for that matter) would look killer with this dress."Some included washing instructions would have made this order absolutely perfect.
- Good but big for：Great dress very slimming
- Two Stars：Great dress at huge discount
- This is a wonderful dress. It is comfortable and the fabric is …：Getting complements!
- Four Stars：The neck size was too big and weird looking. I had to return it.
- Absolutely Lovely Dress!：Very nice fit. Great summer dress.
- Too small. Measured to be accurate knowing they run …：The neckline is a bit awkward on me, but it’s a lovely dress and it’s totally worth it for the price
- Poorly made：Still waiting for my Vintage Women’s 50s Rockabilly Tutu Skirt Petticoat Black(L)Sold by: Paul Jones Clothing to go with this. This dress is still beautiful even with out the skirt. So happy I bought it. Thank you it’s perfect
- Such a comfortable dress. Movable material：Fantastic !!!!
- I love it! Fits so perfect!：Love this dress. The stretchy material was so comfortable. I’m about 140 pounds and 5’6 and ordered a medium. The blue is georgious. Dry cleaning is recommended. Received lots of compliments.
- Cute!：It is somewhat long and my wife is 5.6′ but otherwise is cute and well made.
- Five Stars：I got a medium which sometimes can be a bit small on me, but after noticing the reviews say it was stretchy I took the risk. And it was totally worth it! This dress fits beautifully, the little sleeves perch on my shoulders and don’t ride up, the little bit of lace on the bottom edge of the skirt is a great detail. The material feels strong and substantial so it doesn’t look weird or bunch up at all. It really is the perfect dress for any occasion if you accessorize.
- ok：I ordered this dress in the beautiful green color and am so pleased with how it fits. I will definitely be ordering more colors!
- Not for me：Nice dress but fits small
- but looks nothing like the picture – the skirt is more straight in …：Love my dress! It was delivered on time.
- CatLadyLand fan.：It’s a little longer than I expected it to be.The fitting is strange as the chest area is still tight for a Large and the waist area a little too loose.But it is still a cute spring dancing dress.
- This leotard is wonderful.：Adorable leotard! My daughter is 5 1/2 and wears a 5-6, this fit her perfectly and it was just adorable. It has endured a few washes and stains came out easily and looked brand new out of the dryer. It seems like a well built leotard.
- Perfect fit, Perfect Dress：It fit perfectly, and the colour (purple) was beautiful.
- Five Stars：Loved it
- Just didn’t fit right.：Nice material…fit well
- Disappointed Customer：I’m in LOVE with this dress.
- Bought for ballroom dancing,：Smelled badly, was too tight for my liking. Returned it, but you might have better luck.
- Darn!：Looks just like the picture!
- I like the fabric：Fits perfectly! Absolutely love it!
- The dress is a very good fit per the sizing and the other reviews：I ended up returning this as the dress fit snuggly along the stomach area. Didn’t do me any favors. Too bad because the color is great and it’s well made.
- Five Stars：I ordered XL will reorder in XXL great dress!!
- beautiful dress!：I bought this for my daughter and can honestly say this is a great dress! I followed the size chart and bought the recommended size (Small); it was perfect! The bodice was modest, and came just below her collar bone. Not too revealing (she isn’t busty, so I have no idea if a well endowed woman would "show more") and well fitted around the waist. For the price, this dress is a bargain!
- tight in the bust for the size chart and returns …：a little bit large on top but great dress! excellent quality for the price.
- Five Stars：perfect
- Very cute and good quality：Good quality!! My tall 3 year old wears size 4-6.
- Excited to wear for son’s college graduation!：I like it; but I can’t say I just love it. The rusching on the sleeves is a little more dramatic than I was expecting and it will need to be hemmed. The fabric is not my favorite but it is not too bad. Otherwise, the dress is pretty flattering.
- it is every thing…：Very cute leotard. It’s the only one my daughter wants to wear. Seems like it is wearing well. Skirt makes it particularly sweet.
- But the dress fits great, received many compliments on it：I wasn’t sure about it when I ordered it, but now that I’ve tried it on, I absolutely adore this dress! It fits perfectly, very flattering. I ordered/tried a few rockabilly dresses for a 50’s party, and the other ones I tried were too high on the waist (actually, the "waist" was on my rib cage) and the neckline sat funny because I needed to have it fit my chest so they didn’t look right. This sits right at my natural waist. The stretch fabric is very forgiving, would work for a variety of body shapes and sizes, including in the chest (which as many of us know, can be difficult!). For a true rockabilly/50’s look, it definitely needs the petticoat, but I think for other uses, you can go without. While I bought it for the themed party, I definitely see myself wearing this for other nice occasions.
- Great quality：This skirt has great quality. And seller has sent product as described. Good Shopping experience.
- Perfect!：Fast delivery! Fit good, went with measurement size, material is highly stretchable as described. I’m pleased with length but I would just say for those expecting above the knee you probably need to be at least 5’5 or taller. I’m 5’3 and just below knee. Also empire waist may sit a bit better on smaller busted woman, unless you don’t mind pulling it down to proper position and having a low v-neck with exposed cleavage.
Discount Moncler Jackets
- Almost… Not quite. Still great.：It’s good! I like it.
- Five Stars：It is comfortable and looks great with a petticoat!
- Blue cherry print：Lovely dress, especially for the low price. Very flattering (no "poof" at the waist like some dresses with full skirts can have). Bodice is lined but skirt is not. Fabric quality is good given the price. I order my usual size (medium) but it was too small in the bust. I suggest ordering up a size if you are a C-cup. I hope to exchange it for a large.
- I’m genuinely surprised at how great this dress is：Fit was okay, but DO NOT BUY the "BLUE CHECK" version until you read this. The "blue check" dress is not blue (that said, it does match the website picture – brown and black plaid) but it is made of FLANNEL! Who wears a brown plaid flannel "spring garden party" dress? The description said "cotton" or "cotton blend" which, I guess, technically includes flannel, but REALLY? Flannel is for winter. I live in a Zone 10 garden area – Spring, Summer, and Fall are HOT here. I can’t imagine actually wearing this dress to any garden party. The dress in this style made out of flannel looks like a schoolgirl’s jumper that shrank into a fit-and-flare shape. Not good.
- My graduation regalia was Kelly green so the royal blue color of the dress went really great with it：I love everything about this dress. I picked the purple/plum color, so I love the color, the style is very slimming and flattering and the sizes was exactly right. I’ve received so many compliments! It can be dressed up for an evening out or you can, add a jacket and wear it to the office. So versatile! I just feel good in this dress and that’s the best thing I can say about it!
- Fits perfectly：Nice dress
- Keep looking：I love the material this dress is made from, the design is also very pretty, fit me perfectly, I’m very pleased with my purchase. Will shop here again.
- Excelent!：This dress is great for my daughter’s first dance class. She loves it. However, the skirt tends to be really static-y and clings to her legs.
- Love the product!：Does run pretty small – purchased a medium for a tall 4 year old and fits well.
- Very Pretty：Very cute leotard for the price, and as a plus it seems to be well made! I bought it for my 4 1/2 year old granddaughter for her ballet lessons. She looks adorable in it. It runs small, but all leotards do. I highly recommend.
- Five Stars：Very cute well made.
- great buy：At first, I was disappointed that the shipping time they’ve given me wasn’t until July 10 (I ordered on the 28th of May) but I received it today. Perfect fit, definitely a summer dress. This is on the longer side though. It went near my ankles. The design is nice and the fabric is cotton. The heading mentions cat lady land, the writer (Angie Bailey) bought this for herself and shared the link on her site, and that’s how I found it.
- Five Stars：beautiful
- It’s too bad too, I was looking forward to this dress：I don’t really like this. It looks like a camisole. Feels like i am going to bed. It shines. That might be the reason i don’t like it. Came from china so they wont take it back. I guess mine is going to a donation box.
- Elegant, conservative and nursing friendly：Sooo I rated the dress as “Fit as expected” but that’s only because I listened to everyone else’s reviews saying that it runs small. I’m usually a size 4, I ordered a size 6, and it fit perfectly.I’m 5’7 and the dress falls just below my knees so it’s pretty long.I’m not a huge fan of the sleeves but it doesn’t look bad. Also, if you order the black, it’s not a jet black color, more of a pastel black, which I didn’t like but I returned it and am now waiting for the royal blue to come in.The material feels good, and it’s not too thin. Some strings were hanging off but other than that the dress isn’t bad for a nice formal occasion.
- One Star：I love love love love this dress. I never want to take it off.
Moncler Coats For Men
- Adorable fit!：This dress is a great deal. The shape and quality far exceed what you would expect at this price point. The ruching along the arms is a little odd but not really in a bad way. It’s a bit low cut if you’re busty, but a tank top or something similar underneath would easily make this work appropriate. I’m 5’9 and the length is just at my knees. Perfect for something you can toss in suitcase or overnight bag to be prepared for almost any occasion without needing an iron. It’s simple enough to wear with flats for daytime but can easily be dressed up with heels for going out, meetings, date night, and so on. I’m seriously considering getting it in a few more colors just to have on hand.Apologies for the bathroom selfie — it’s mostly just to show that I’m a bigger girl and this was still incredibly flattering! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments81 of 82 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLove itByAmazon Customeron April 15, 2013Size: 10Color: Sapphire BlueVerified PurchaseUsed it for a wedding, my only complaint which isn’t a bad thing is that it is slightly transparent so a slip is required.
- Awesome!：Dress looked just as discribed and the quality was good! I would recommend if you want to wear something pretty for a special occasion
- Excellent dress. Its exactly as it looks and fit …：I bought this dress to accompany a friend to a wedding. It was phenomenal. As someone who is top heavy it is increasingly difficult to find a dress that fits the bodice comfortably, look spectacular and is not too revealing. The length was perfect, hitting a little below the knee for my 5ft 9 inch frame. Based on other reviews I bought an XL but would probably have been fine with a L since I did have some room. For a little oomph I bought a petticoat underskirt but the dress would have still been beautiful without it. I will be getting this style in other colors because the look is so versatile. I also added a black belt for added flare. You wont be disappointed with this dress no matter how you wear it.
- Four Stars：love this!
- Sleeves were distracting to me：I was happy with the quality of this item but I never got to wear it because the sizing is not true.
- Five Stars：I love my dress! I got a ton of compliments. It fits like a glove.
- Four Stars：I ordered this dress in the beautiful green color and am so pleased with how it fits. I will definitely be ordering more colors!
- One Star：Runs very small
Moncler Jackets For Women
- perfect!：I purchased it up sizes based on the reviews. Glad I did. It fits my almost 3 year old perfectly. I love the skirt length.
- Five Stars：Looking for a leotard for my almost 5 years old 40 lb daughter, I read lots of reviews before ordering. Although lots of people complaint about the size, I still get a small(4-6) for her because I don’t want it look loose on her. When she tried it on, it is already a little bit tight. After the first wash, I can tell she will need a bigger size in a month, i put it on my 2.5 years old, she can wear it without strengthing.
- Great quality.Size up：Pretty, great fit, good coverage, light pink ballet color, durable, and loved.Fit: Perfect for 5 year old who normally wears size 4-5 waist and 5-6 height (38 lbs and 45 in). Attached skirt runs to mid thigh length.Have been washing on delicate and drying flat, and still looks new.
- Red’s not my color for clothes, but…：I love this dress! I have been looking for something like this for a long time and can’t believe I finally found it so easily here! I usually wear a size 2 petite. The smallest size this dress comes in is 4, so I took a chance, and it fits perfectly. It is very flattering. It is long as others have mentioned. I am only 5′ 0" and will need to have about 13 inches removed to have it come to the middle of my knee, but I am happy to do that especially considering the price of the dress. I can’t wait to wear it!
- Four Stars：Purchased this dress to wear to my grandson’s christening. I purchased a white shrug to wear with it. The fit was perfect, and I received many compliments. It’s a very comfortable dress to wear also.
- LOVELY DRESSES, SMALL BUYERS BUY XS.：Love it…but isa bit big
- One Star：Fits to size. Love the color!
- Arrived seriously wrinkly but it’s a beautiful dress. A little longer than i’d have liked …：Way too small and shoddy workmanship. The hem wasn’t even sewn in places. Returning 😥
- So adorable!：Love this leotard! It’s so cute! I went off of what other reviewers said about sizing. My daughter is about a size 4. I got the 4-6 (small) and it fits her just right. Just FYI the tights from this brand in color pink are a different color pink than this leotard.
- Five Stars：This dress is beautiful and fits exactly as expected! I got the blue polka dot one and it looks fantastic! I couldn’t be more pleased! I suggest following the size chart exactly, using actual measurements!I was between sizes and since the material is slightly stretchy, I think I should have chosen the smaller size. The larger one is still beautiful and flattering but the smaller one might be a bit better. I will know soon, since I liked this dress so much I actually ordered it in the smaller size in a different color!
- Five Stars：Love it
- Flattering, but a little big：Good choice
- Two Stars：Good fit but fabric looks dull.
- Great quality：This skirt has great quality. And seller has sent product as described. Good Shopping experience.
- Five Stars：For the price I was skeptical on the dress… What a pleasant surprise! I am super glad that I read the reviews. The dress is dry clean only.. and it does run a little large. The sizing chart on the post is not accurate. I bought my normal size (like everyone else suggests). Normally I am a 12. I am about 5’3" and have size 36DD (VS sizing). I bought a large. I probably could have squeezed my chubby self into a medium, but I am not sure. The fabric is very thick, dry clean only. There is a seam in the front of the skirt that’s previously mentioned and I am not in love with. But overall, LOVE this dress… tried it on and immediately called my friend to buy the one in red (I got black). The only other thing is that this dress BEGS for the petticoat. I bought one, but it’s not prime, so I am still waiting. It is a LOT of skirt and really has no layers to make it fuller. So buy a puffy skirt. People were suggesting a 26" petticoat and I think that’s what I bought. Dress was bought for fun, but I am considering making it a bridesmaid dress for a wedding (we are all wearing LBD). It’s dry clean only. I ironed it on low. Buy the dress! I’ll add a photo later.
- Four Stars：I purchased this dress to wear as part of an Alice in Wonderland costume. The blue is very vibrant, not a natural looking blue. the material doesn’t breathe i got warm just trying it on, however it fits perfectly due to this fabric. it fits like a glove because it stretches slightly. I am pretty athletic and typically have trouble with "feminine" clothes but this dress feels great. I bought a petticoat to wear under the dress but it hasn’t arrived yet. I am 5’5" with a long waist and short legs. The skirt starts above my belly button and the hem is just below the knees. I ordered a large.
Moncler Coat Womens
- Five Stars：Love it
- My Daughter Loves This!：I purchased this for my niece for her Birthday. She absolutely loved it! Fit her very well, the only thing I would comment on is that I do believe it fit a little small for being a size Medium 8-10. Other than that everything was great. Arrived on time with no problems.
- Yes! Great dress, great price!：It is beautiful and I love it!
- Four Stars：Love it. Ordered a black cumberbund-type belt to go with it. Also ordered the crinoline – like underskirt…perfect!
- Five Stars：I like the material, it wasn’t cotton. It was a stretchy material. The zipper did stick but if you pull gently it will work. The waist if a little higher than expected.
- Five Stars：Beautiful:)
- perfect fit!：This is a nice quality leotard. My daughter is a smaller sized 6 and it fits her perfectly so a taller and larger size six may not be comfortable in it.
- Adorable and perfect fit：Fit as previously stated in other reviews. My daughter normally wears a M 7-8 and I ordered this in a L 8-10 and it fit perfect! It is well made, the perfect length to cover and has a liner through the abdomen, making a thicker garment. It’s perfect!
Moncler Bodywarmer Heren
- Two Stars：Very nice dress. Fits great. Shipped fast.
- Daughter loves it：Quality is good. Fit was great!
- but it’s beautiful!：Super cute! Higher neckline than expected.
- Five Stars：I hope this review helps. It’s hard to buy a dress on line so I spent hours reading reviews before I finally purchased this one. I wanted it to fit perfect and go just below my knee and it does. It’s so beautiful. My daughter wanted me to twirl because she thought it was like a princess. So normally I wouldn’t give my measurements but it if it helps someone buying this dress I’m glad to help. I’m 5’7 and I weigh 137. My measurements are 37, 33, 37. So with this dress I ordered a medium and it fits just perfect in every area. I hope this review helps. I also bought the under skirt tool and it makes it so adorable.
- Four Stars：Way too small and shoddy workmanship. The hem wasn’t even sewn in places. Returning 😥
- As described for specific body types I recommend reading reviews gives great insight：It’s a very nice dress. The color is pretty and the fit is flattering. The only issue I have is that the dress is slightly difficult to take off. My face always comes in contact with the front when I’m pulling the dress over my head, which means I get makeup on it. The makeup didn’t stain the dress, I merely had to wipe it off. Not a big complaint, it’s just a little annoying!
- Sleeves were distracting to me：I love it.
- Fit：Very nice was as expected.
Moncler Uk Outlet
- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!：I absolutely LOVE this dress! I am 5’4" & 140, I ordered a size 10 & it fits perfectly!! It’s high enough that I dong have to wear a tank underneath & falls right below my knee. The fabric is stretchy & silky & flatters everywhere with the design of the dress & how it falls. It’s machine washable & can be dressed up with sexy heels & jewelry or dressed casually with strappy saddles. It’s a steal for $40!
- Great little leotard if you size up：Thick good quality leotard. Holds up well in the wash, I hang it to dry and it doesn’t look wrinkly. My 6yo daughter’s input…this one is the best because it has the skirt attached and little sleeves so I don’t look like I am wearing a bathing suit.Fits true to size. My daughter is tall and skinny and wore it ages 4, 5, and 6. She could continue to wear it beyond these ages, but it pulls a little on her shoulders now that she’s taller. The belly is fine though, it was a bit loose in the belly at age 4, but again, she’s at the bottom of the growth scale for weight.
- Great Dance Leotard：I bought a size larger based on the reviews. My daughter is 2.5 years old. It’s still a little too big to wear but she should be fine in a couple months. If I got the 2-3 size I know she would definitely not fit it in. It’s a well made outfit. Can’t wait until she wears it for ballet.
- Not for me but it’s a nice dress.：Several previous reviewers commented the dress ran small, I concur. If I had been trying it on in a store, would have taken a Size 8 and a Size 10 into the fitting room with me. The dress falls below the knee, so flattering length. The low neckline can be addressed by pinning some lace to a full slip. The longer sleeve length is also a plus. The dress arrived badly wrinkled, although it was hung up immediately, the wrinkles remained, so the fabric was disappointing.
- Four Stars：I ordered a large and I’m a size 14 and it fit really good, I felt gorgeous in it, it’s a very flattering dress. I have the dress in red and black.
- Five Stars：loved it
- looks great!：It will look a lot better if I lost 5 lbs. I ordered a L(12-14). It fits more like a 12 than a 14. I just tried on 40 dresses at Macy’s yesterday. I’m 5’8 180lbs. 38C. I was hoping to wear it to an August wedding but I think it might be too hot. The fabric is a heavy stretch crepe that will hold in the heat, especiallly since it fits snug through the bust and waist.
- Pretty dress, super stretch – order a size down.：Loved it!
- Five Stars：My sister loves it.
- Four Stars：I like the dress
- The Perfect Black Dress!：Fits well
- Then again, maybe not：great material, easy to iron. Large fits like a U.S. size 10. the arm holes were somewhat small for my meatier arms but it still looked great. sometimes fashion comes with a little discomfort!
- Dont get if size 0-2：Your friends have to say "you look nice" when you get all dressed up, but strangers at my friends’ wedding, as well as the lady at Starbucks, kept saying how nice the dress looked–and if that’s not a ringing endorsement!I’m a 16/18 and it fit well through the body and hips/waist; it had just enough stretch/room to feel comfortable after a day of drinking, eating, and dancing. And as is common for me, since I’m bigger in the hips, it was a bit baggy in the chest. Also was cut perfectly to add crinoline under it.Now to find somewhere to where it again. And to order more of their dresses as they seem to fit very well.
- Pretty：Good fit, does run small. Definately go up a size. Very good quality.
- Five Stars：Perfect 50s style dress. The size was perfect.
- I’m 5’3″ and usually wear a medium. I listened …：Nice dress, it looked a bit dressier on a picture then in reality, but still pretty enough to wear to a wedding I attended in this dress. Needed some ironing to straight folding lines. After I steamed iron it it looked good! Good dress for it’s price!