Skip to content
Moncler Jacken GüNstig
- Five Stars：big and heavy — not at all flattering
- This is a wonderful dress. It is comfortable and the fabric is …：Getting complements!
- Absolutely Lovely Dress!：Very nice fit. Great summer dress.
- Absolutely gorgeous dress…：This dress is wonderful! It is cut to fit an hourglass figure and the fabric is soft and thick, but not sweat-inducing. I am 5’1 and a Size 10 and the Large was perfect. The length is about mid-calf and looks great with pumps. The print is very vivid and the zipper is smooth. I don’t know if it will stay this way after a wash, but I am very happy with it after the first wear. It showed off curves without being snug. I got dozens of compliments. I have ordered 2 more ACEVOG dresses after this and the fit, look, and feel of those have also got me looking at the products often to get more.
- daughter loves it：beautiful
- Four Stars：Cute dress, but I have breasts!
- I love it! Fits so perfect!：Love this dress. The stretchy material was so comfortable. I’m about 140 pounds and 5’6 and ordered a medium. The blue is georgious. Dry cleaning is recommended. Received lots of compliments.
- Cute!：It is somewhat long and my wife is 5.6′ but otherwise is cute and well made.
- Adorable dress but not true to size：Love this dress!! Never order clothes online, but this had great reviews and only $25 so glad i did. I’m 5’5", 120lbs, ordered a small and it fits perfect! Hits just below the knee, color and pattern true to online pic. Material feels good quality; has just a bit stretch to it, which is nice. Looks super cute with heels. Ordered another dress in black today! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments2 of 2 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsGreat dress- order size largerByCole Allenon July 26, 2015Size: SmallColor: GreenVerified PurchaseFast shipping, got to me faster than expected. Very pretty and well made. Unfortunately the dress was too small. I normally wear a small/medium or 4/6 so I ordered a small and this fit like 2 at best. If you do order, make sure to order at least one size up.
- Excelente producto.：cute and fit well
- Fit：nice semi casual dress.
- Four Stars：This dress is so pretty, and I was so excited to order it. The length is good, and it fits my figure well (I’m 5′ 5", and only 125lbs.) It is classy, and elegant, and i would recommend it, i bought it for my graduation and its perfect. Easy to dress up or down. I order the black, and it was as expected. The material is stretchy, but not too heavy, would buy again.
- I look matronly in this but If it were the right size I think it would be pretty. I can’t use it because I bought it …：I love this dress!! The stretchy material fits perfectly and allows room for movement as well as being very forgiving. It is so comfortable and the purple color is lovely. I am not sure why one reviewer says it is slightly transparent, the purple has no transparency at all and the fabric is actually pretty heavy for a Rayon/Poly blend not flimsy like someone else said. I am very well endowed on top and the stretch and cut of the dress covers me very nicely along with being very flattering in the V-neck and wrap around look. I wear a size 8 and the size is exactly right on, a larger size would just be too much fabric on me and take away from the form fitting look this dress is intended to have. I am seriously considering ordering it in the black as well. Would be the perfect flirty style of dress for some dancing.
- Five Stars：I love love love love LOVE this dress! I give it 4 stars tho, only because in the back, where the waist seam crosses the zipper, the stitching has started to come loose. and NO, I did not order a size too small. the dress fits PERFECTLY. I think the stitching just needs to be a little more reinforced in that area.I got this dress for a wedding this weekend, and I am going to pair my dress with a black petticoat, a wide black belt with silver buckle, and a pair of black peep-toe kitten heels for the perfect look.
- Great style：Runs small, as one or more reviews warned. I ordered a size larger so it worked-out for me. Great color. The V-neck is cut about two inches too low, so I am forced to wear a shell under it. This is so often the case with V-neck dresses. Designers do not seem to understand that many women don’t want to show cleavage. So if too-low-V-neck dresses are not easily matched to a shell to wear under it, I have to pass on the dress.
- Love this dress：This is a great dress!! Very pretty and a perfect fit. I got compliments on this dress when I wore it.
- Disappointed Customer：This dress is pretty than imagined.
- Three Stars：Love this dress!!
- pulls apart easily, the waist is high：Beautiful, but longer than depicted, and I have long legs to begin with.
- Perfect all around：I love this dress!!! It has a good amount of stretch but is nicely form fitting. It’s very flowy and is fits exactly how I had hoped it would!!!! I am very happy with this purchase!
- great quality!：Very nice, fits perfectly
- I love the dress：I followed advice from previous buyers and ordered a size down and got a medium. I’m 5’4", 36dd and about 145/150 lbs. the dress fits great and I think the quality is pretty good. Only problem is my back flab shows so I need to get a smoothing top to wear underneath. Will buy from this seller again! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments18 of 18 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLove it!ByAmazon Customeron July 5, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseI absolutely love this dress ! It feels so great and is very flattering . I only wish my pressed were little bigger for the top part , but that’s a personal problem LOL . I bought the mode way slip in black to go underneath . What a beautiful dress for a great price ! Fits as expected and arrives on time . 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments14 of 14 people found the following review helpful3.0 out of 5 starsI love the dressByMike Bisomon July 22, 2015Verified PurchaseI bought this under my husband’s account. I’m going on a trip to Texas and I wanted some summer dresses instead of wearing my capris. I love the dress!! However, I am a size 10. I ordered a medium because that’s what the Amazon chart said (M – US size 8 & 10). See pic. When I got it, I tried it on, and I loved it when it wasn’t zipped. LOL. The dress’s tag says US size 6 and UK size 10 and it’s a M. I looked at the Muxxon sizing chart (which wasn’t available til I went on the website) and it says a M should be a size 8 US sizing, but was marked on the tag as a 6 in M. I’m so confused. SOOOO, I went on and ordered a L and an XL hoping one will be a 10. I do love the dress, the material is comfortable and stretchy, but not when you’re a size 10 trying to get into a size 6 (even though the chart says that M should’ve been a 8-10). 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments41 of 48 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsYOU WANT THIS DRESS!!ByBrookeon March 18, 2015Size: XX-LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI absolutely love this dress. I ordered 6 of these for bridesmaid dresses for my wedding and they were perfect. The material is heavy and not flimsy at all. I have bridesmaids all the way up from size small to the 2XL and these dresses are very flattering to all the girls. High waist line, not too low cut. Comes just to or right past the knee even on my tallest friend (She’s 5’11") and my shortest (4’11"). The girls were able to wear any bra with this dress, didnt need anything special. The zipper is a little flimsy but once its up it stays up and you cant see it. It has about half an inch of tulle sewn to the bottom of it and is just flowy enough. Very beautiful dress. Very highly recommend it. Also very comfortable to wear. It does have stretch to it just a little so if you are in between sizes and are not sure you could wear a size smaller. My friend that wears a size 20-22 wears the 2x, my size 16-18 friend wears the XL, size 12-14 can wear the large, my friend in an 8-10 wears the Medium, and my friend that wears a 4-6 can wear the small. I do have a friend that wears a size 0-2 who ordered a small (they dont have an extra small) and it did not swallow her up. These dresses are also very easily taken in and let out. Not too formal and not too causal. Absolutely perfect!!!”
- but it doesn’t look as good on me a it does on the model：Absolutely gorgeous! Feels like high quality material with solid stitching. Runs a little small, as I am between a12 and 14 in all other clothes, but this size L won’t zip at all.
- Great little black dress!：I give it 5 stars because the material is great,the look is awesome but I could’ve fitted a 1X instead of the 2X but overall Hubby loves it and I got the petticoat to go with Wow is all I can say. I love this dress and I don’t own or wear many dresses, so this is a big deal for me.
- Five Stars：This dress is gorgeous! Bright vivid colors, with a great fit!
- Flattering.：Love it!
- FABBY DRESS!：Love it. Ordered a black cumberbund-type belt to go with it. Also ordered the crinoline – like underskirt…perfect!
- 50’s style adorable：I loved this dress I’m 4 ft 11 inches. I had to have it hemmed but that was it. Very comfortable and flattering. I used this dress for a San Diego Comic Con Poison Ivy cosplay. Even in hot July weather it was amazing. I did use a petty coat so it made the whole dress pop! I would wear this dress to any event it’s so cute. Ordered and XL and it’s stretchy so just perfect! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments8 of 9 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsMUXXN® Women 1950s Vintage Retro Capshoulder.ByContesaon June 8, 2015Size: XX-LargeColor: BeigeVerified PurchaseThis style of dress is fantastic. I got the "beige" even though is labeled as such is really coral or light peach (beautiful color)/ The elasticity of the material makes you feel so feminine. However, they run small ex. I wear a L-XL I read a review that it ran small but stretchy so I ordered 2XL (US size 16). I’m 5’4" and it comes down to calf length, which I loved. It fit perfect. I will be ordering another color soon. You may need to iron it or steam, not sure which I’ll do. I will be wearing it to my son’s wedding which is going to be outdoors P.S. The dress has a "tull" fabric on the hem that makes it look fluffy but it is not. I purchased a petticoat to have that ’50’s style (you don’t really need it if you don’t want to). I’ll keep an eye out on this company. They ship from the US and delivery is fast.
- Cute!：Good quality, as I expected. My daughter is a tall 6 and this leotard fits her perfectly. I would say it runs small.
- Enjoy the dress：Great dress! I have a 2 month old and needed something to wear for a wedding. I wanted sleeves, a conservative neckline, and conservative dress length – all the while feeling elegant and beautiful. This dress was perfect. It fit exactly like it should and I felt confident and pretty. Bonus: because of the stretchy material, I was able to even nurse my baby.
- I love this leotards：This is cute and well made, exactly what I wanted for my 4 year old’s dance class. I’m glad I read the reviews and ordered a size 6, though. My daughter wears size 4T, but this size six fits perfect.
- One Star：Fits and hangs nicely. Dress looks superb! Wore it to a dinner party the day I received it. I had a lot of compliments. It looks elegant and you cannot help feel beautiful wearing this dress. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments6 of 6 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsExactly what I needed, perfect dress, good quality.ByKristenon April 20, 2014Size: 4Color: PurpleVerified PurchaseI ordered the purple color size 4. For me, this is true to size. I’ve read the reviews so I was worried about the length, but I am 5’4" and this dress came down to about an inch below my knees so its perfect. The color is a little darker than pictured but still nice, doesn’t look shiny or cheap. Material is really comfy and bouncy. Fabric is not too thin and not see through. The sleeves are a bit snug on the arms (and my arms are thin), but the material is stretchy, just make you put your deodorant on first.
- I love this dress：Love it
- Well Made and Cute：Such an adorable cut . I had ordered the small one for my 4 yr old granddaughter and it was tight, so I ordered the intermediate size . The small one we will donate . By far the nicest dance dress that I have found for the price. I will order more as we need and my granddaughter just loves it. Thanks!!
- A ‘Yes!’ from me.：The dress itself is adorable, but it was a little too big. I measured myself to make sure I got the right size, but the dress was too large on me. The picture is also a little misleading because I thought it goes to the knees, but for me it went about 3 to 4 inches past my knee. If I got a smaller size it might have looked better. My suggestion is to maybe order 1 size smaller than what you are because the material is very stretchy.
- Three Stars：Wonderful
- Five Stars：fits me perfect! Looks better on me than I expected. this dress is well made and made from good heavy material. I am surprised and very happy with it,
- I am glad I read the other reviews：I love it!! I got one size bigger just to be safe. I’m an XL but bought a XXL. It fits perfect. I’m going to wear with a petticoat but would look fine without it. I received it much faster than anticipated. I’m getting ready to buy another in a different color!!
- Love this Dress!：Great dress!
- Great leotard, but runs small：I purchased for my granddaughter who is 4 years old. She is very tall and slender. After reading some of the reviews I chose the intermediate 6-8 size. It fits fine. The product appears to be very well made. The tag sewn to the outfit states size 1. Don’t let that confuse you. Will purchase again in the future.
- Dry-clean Only, comes needing to be cleaned：Came wrinkled (shipping hazard I suppose), I left it hanging to see if the wrinkles will fall. It’s a tad larger than what I expected.
- Great Dress：I’m a 16, I ordered a 16, I needed a shaper only to hide my back fat and rolls – a little snug in the core. Enough fabric to pin bust so cleavage didn’t show. Comfy, thin, perfect SoCal Christmas dress – wore it to church got compliment after compliment.
- Adorable ensemble for your ballerina：Sized up on purpose from reading reviews, fits nicely on a 3 yr old. I got the 4-6 size though. probably won’t fit in torso length as you get up to 6 years old
- Absolute garbage. It’s like a cheap Halloween costume：At first, I was disappointed that the shipping time they’ve given me wasn’t until July 10 (I ordered on the 28th of May) but I received it today. Perfect fit, definitely a summer dress. This is on the longer side though. It went near my ankles. The design is nice and the fabric is cotton. The heading mentions cat lady land, the writer (Angie Bailey) bought this for herself and shared the link on her site, and that’s how I found it.
- perfect sizing for my 4 year old who is tall …：I loved the look of this little leotard, but had to return it as it was too small for my daughter. She is 3.5 years old and usually wears a 4T. I am not sure if we received a defective item, but the product was simply too small. We returned it.Another note: Capezio also makes "standard" pink tights that seem to be the go-to tights. This pink leotard, while cute, will clash with the Capezio pink tights. This leotard is more of a cool pink, whereas the tights are a warm pink. If you get this leotard, go for the black tights.
- Great fit：Did not like the look, had to return
- Fits wells, Good quality：Got this for my daughters ballet class. Looks great on her. Got a couple compliments.
- Four Stars：As expected
- Love it!!：Love this dress! Easy care and fits great.
- I got a large for my daughter its a little …：The neckline is a bit awkward on me, but it’s a lovely dress and it’s totally worth it for the price
- LOVE this dress：Beautiful dress. Nice pattern stitched into it and made of somewhat thicker material so I expect it will hold up nicely. Overall great dress for the price!
- Excellent dress.：Fits and looks great
- Five Stars：I love my dress! I got a ton of compliments. It fits like a glove.
- Five Stars：Amazing. I adore this dress. I got it in Navy blue and it is amazing. I was worried that at the price it would be cheap or ill fitting. But it is made of heavy fabric and fit great! the sleeves are wonderful and always cover bra straps. I have worn this to work and a night out.I will probably get the same dress in different colors.
- love the color and pattern：I bought this dress for my wife, and she really likes it. However, it was way too small through the bust and shoulders. It did fit my teen daughter, and she is thrilled.
- Nice dress：Love love loved it amazing lots of complements
- Four stars only：I dip dyed it and it dyed perfectly with good old Rit dye. Yellow top, blue bottom. I removed the bow, that came off easily.Might need to get more of these
- Amazing. I adore this dress：I love this dress! The color is very vibrant, the fabric is soft, and it can be dressed up with a petticoat. It was a little big in the chest area, but not terrible. I also wore a sash belt with this dress, so it definitely has a few different options. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1 of 1 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsGREAT!ByKelly Lomaxon August 21, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: Turquoise Polka DotVerified PurchaseGreat fit, good quality! I am on the short side so I will be getting it tailored. Other than that going one size up as other reviews suggested was a good idea. 5′ 1” 136lbs and I ordered an XL. Very happy with the product, will order other colors.
- Adorable ensemble for your ballerina：My daughter typically wears size 7 to 8 and does not have a flat belly. This dress is very flattering on her and makes her feel confident.
- The best dress!：this fabric is soft ,feels & looks good on me very very happy with my choice this is a gift for my sister
- LOVELY DRESSES, SMALL BUYERS BUY XS.：Great dress and looks amazing
- Nice dress：I purchased this dress to wear as part of an Alice in Wonderland costume. The blue is very vibrant, not a natural looking blue. the material doesn’t breathe i got warm just trying it on, however it fits perfectly due to this fabric. it fits like a glove because it stretches slightly. I am pretty athletic and typically have trouble with "feminine" clothes but this dress feels great. I bought a petticoat to wear under the dress but it hasn’t arrived yet. I am 5’5" with a long waist and short legs. The skirt starts above my belly button and the hem is just below the knees. I ordered a large.
- Five Stars：Love the dress
- :D：It is somewhat long and my wife is 5.6′ but otherwise is cute and well made.
- ❤：Not bad, but I’m disappointed that it was described as having cap sleeves and the dress I received is most assuredly sleeveless. Even comparing the picture to my dress there is quite a difference in the amount of fabric in the "sleeve" area. It’s stretchy, so if you have the slightest tummy roll, be aware that it WILL show. Length is great. I ordered the red, mostly because the picture looked more like cranberry, lol, but it’s VERY red! It is a bit difficult to see the neckline clearly in the picture, but there is a cross-weave of fabric. It’s low, but not out of control.
- So. Very. Awesome!：It is a great dress, fit great. Bust not as snug as I would have liked but fit. Many compliments. Very Happy with shipping and product.
- Very cute… true to size.：Super cute great quality
- Five Stars：OK for the price. Fit as expected
- Get this dress!：I’m in love with it
- One Star：Super cute and well made. Size up. Very tight in the chest.
- Fits perfectly! Only thing is the color is misleading …：This is so beautiful. I got so so many compliments, I am shopping for another Acevog dress right now. It is fitted, and flares out. So MANY COMPLIMENTS!!
- Beautiful looking dress in person besides it not being one …：Love this dress, material is very soft and nice, also it not thin, dont need a slip. Happy with my purchase, ,,,
Moncler Ski Pants
- Five Stars：It’s good! I like it.
- Three Stars：Beautiful dress, great fit, good price!
- Five Stars：This is a beautifully constructed dress. My full figured friends will understand what a compliment that is. I wanted to love it so much. But the material is awful. It is rough and cheap looking and just yuck. Sighs I’ll look for this designer again. They have talent they just have awful fabric.
- This dress is amazing. It has a slight stretch so it fits …：Love
- Five Stars：I ordered this dress and was very disappointed when it came – it is not the dress pictured. I ordered it in blue. it is black and brown plaid and it is made of FLANNEL. The description said cotton so I expected a light cotton summer dress. This is not a fabric I would want to wear in the summer! I am returning this dress. So disappointed.
- Three Stars：Good quality and looks so cute!
- Four Stars：Doesn’t fit as indicated on page.
- Perfect!：So beautiful
- It’s runs large. So if youre a sz 16 …：Fit wonderfully and now wears it anytime she has an excuse.
- Nice dress：Fits a little weird in the chest. Was a bit long on me at 4’10 but I had taken up. Did arrive very wrinkled and had some lose threads but looks nice on.
- Love the color：Love this!
- I looked so frumpy and old-fashioned in this dress! …：Excellent dress
- Small sizes!!!：Super smaller than listed size. Soooo wrong
- Dress appears well made and fits perfect. I purchased a medium and it fits like …：I am 5’10" and an evenly proportioned 210 lbs, with a 40DD chest. I really like the color and stretch to this dress, but I had issues with three main things. First, the chest of the dress starts too high and thus ends too high on the torso. Secondly, the flair of the dress at the hips was a bit more than I expected. I will say that I’d rather have more flair than not enough, but it kind of felt like the dress was clinging for dear life on the top and running away from the bottom half. Finally, what makes this dress unwearable for me is how tight the back of the arms are. It is a cap sleeve so I was thinking that I shouldn’t have an issue with it, but the give in the sleeve is not the best. I’m going to return it.
- Very Cute, but my daughter is about 4 1/2 …：I did not receive the flutter-sleeve dress – what I received instead was the camisole version. Disappointed as I would have much preferred the flutter-sleeve for my little girl. Ordered a size up and it fit perfectly.
- Five Stars：Same as the Maggie Tang my review on the purple dress, This dress the zipper sticks midway up and several washings could seal the deal on ever wearing it again. I am long waisted and this dress the waistline is still way above the naval. M is tight on the top part only. The belt is too, so perhaps i should have bought a L, but I feel after trying this dress on, I am probably in the middle of M and L, so I am sending in back. without the petticoat slip this dress will not have the impact of a retro 50’s dress. Seller fine, dress is not. On most rack dresses with a fit like this, I would wear a M. If you gotta have it buy the next size larger.
Moncler Down Vest
- Four Stars：Unfortunately the fabric had a very "shiny" quality to it. It kind of looked like a scuba suit on. Some other reviewers have mentioned the rushing on the sleeves was a little too much as well.
- Yes!：Beautiful dress, great fit, good price!
- The hunt for the perfect LBD is over!：This dress is so pretty, and I was so excited to order it. The length is good, and it fits my figure well (I’m 5′ 5", and only 125lbs.) It is classy, and elegant, and i would recommend it, i bought it for my graduation and its perfect. Easy to dress up or down. I order the black, and it was as expected. The material is stretchy, but not too heavy, would buy again.
- Five Stars：The dress came faster than I thought& fits great!!!!! I so loved the look…
- Great quality.Size up：Very cute leotard for the price, and as a plus it seems to be well made! I bought it for my 4 1/2 year old granddaughter for her ballet lessons. She looks adorable in it. It runs small, but all leotards do. I highly recommend.
- Red polka dot vintage dress：Great dress!
- Four Stars：The quality of this dress is great. However, I used their sizing chart and it arrived was too small. If you have any chest at all expect this dress to be to small for you. They do not expect women to have breasts. So disappointed by this purchase. Comment for the seller, learn what women’s body’s are shaped like.
- for my ballerina：Child is growing up fast. What fits just right now will be a hand-me-down tomorrow. We bought a second one next size up.
- A great dress at a great price!：I LOVE this dress…but… I am almost 6′ and the waist, sadly, is about two inches too high. I don’t care…I will wear it anyway!
- Awesome retro dress; dress it up with a petticoat!：Love it…but isa bit big
- Smaller than expected but great quality：Beautiful dress, but too small. I’ll be returning
- Four Stars：Love the dress
- Beautiful dress! Neck line is a little wide but …：Great dress. Just a tad longer than I like but the fit is perfect. I love the style.
- I freakin’ love this thing.：will return
- Great fit for my 4yr old：Looks precious on Grammy’s little girl. Seems well made.
- Five Stars：Very beautiful dress. I’m 5’6, around 140 lbs, and a 34C in bras though I wore one of those ‘add two cup sizes’ type push up bras with this. I tend to be a 2 or 4 in women’s clothing, so I guess according to their chart I should have gotten an extra small (I didn’t measure my dimensions), but I planned on wearing it to a wedding the day after it arrived and I didn’t want to risk it being too tight. I’m also generally a small so I was pretty reluctant to purchase an extra small.Anyways, it was on the bigger side, but it still fit well. An XS probably would have fit more snugly, but it still looked lovely. It’s also made of stretchy material so I would recommend leaning towards a smaller size if you’re unsure. The dress hit right below my knee. It was very flattering. I’m not very big, but it was still nice to wear a dress where I could eat a bunch of wedding food and drink a bunch of beer and still look good.I think it’s a great dress for any occasion where you have to dress nice. It’s a really good deal considering the cost too. Highly recommend.
Moncler Mens Coat
- Beautiful for Ballet：Love this for dance class. My daughter is a size 3 and this fit perfectly. It arrived quickly (earlier than expected) also.
- Great vintage style and will make a fun dress for making good times and memories…：I am typically between a size six and eight in the US so after reading the reviews I ordered a size up. This dress fits very nicely in the waist but is tight in the bust. I’m surprised because I am a 34C which is smaller than what the medium fitting asks for and I had a very hard time getting into this w a bra on.
- Cute dress.：I got this leotard for my 8 yr old (who is a bit small for her age) for her ballet class. She wanted in white to be different. It’s beautiful and very comfortable. Washes well. I like the flutter sleeves and it has a nice inner lining so it’s not too cold.
- Three Stars：Very pretty dress…highly recommended
- Five Stars：This is a quality garment.I would recommend it.
- the v-neck is nice but quite deep：Great fit, I was worried after seeing other reviews saying too long, or too big in some areas. I think it fits my frame just right, and I’m 5’9" and less than 130 lbs. I bought and 6 and it works great. Really cute dress.
- Small sizes!!!：Cheap, white dress with style.
- Not a dress for regular hourglass-body shape：Very pretty dress. The only problem is that is was a little long, but that was to be expected because I am 5′ 2". Just wish they had a petite size, but other than that, a good dress. Also, be careful because the material snags easily.
Moncler Vest Mens
- Dancing：We really liked this product although it has two issues: slightly big (our daughter is petite though so that may not for everyone) and slightly see through. Good that the skirt covers the bottom half as underwear may otherwise be seen. Nice fabric and my daughter loves it. I haven’t washed it as of yet so not sure about how it will turn out.
- but completely acceptable for a nice inexpensive dress：I love this dress it’s just beautiful, just how it looks in the picture, I am impressed and for the price not bad at all, totally recommended 👍
- Would buy again!：Sizing was not accurate
- … arrived unfortunately it was too small the dress is beautiful excellent quality I would recommend this to anyone we …：loves it !!! definitely ordering more
- Cute & true to size.：Dress appears well made and fits perfect. I purchased a medium and it fits like a size 8. It is made snug on the top down to below the waist before flaring out. The fabric is thick and stretchy. The neckline is higher than I expected but looks great. I’m 5’6" and it hits just below the knee.
- Perfect fit!：My daughter LOVES this. We’ve had 3 sessions so far of toddler "dance," and it’s held up to regular washing and lots of play. My 2yo wore the 4-6 comfortably, and she’s average sized for her age. Look at the size charts on the website and DO NOT just go by age, and you’ll be happy with it!
- Great dress：I like it so much, so I got few colors of the same model.
- Four Stars：thank you
Moncler On Sale
- Five Stars：Not sewn well. White stitching shows in many places.
- Great dress：Loved it!!!!
- Absolutely beautiful. I read comments before I ordered：Dress is nice but definitely not a size "large". It would fit an older child or a teenager.
- Pretty Pretty!：will return
- Four Stars：Good product. Good price. Good shipping service. And kid loves it.
- Really thin sleazy material：Dress is great, everything about it is beautiful but at 5’0 its too long. The best part is the top and sleeves. I love how is fits but it makes me look older because of the length.
- One Star：I hate clothes shopping online but was needing a new LBD and had been looking for at least 2 years in retail shops and couldn’t find anything I liked. This one looked cute so I bought it in black and loved it when I tried it on. So much that I had to buy it in green too. I was a little worried about the color as another review had said it was olive green, but it really is just green, just like a green color crayon, and it is so pretty. It’s a super comfortable dress and looks great without adding a petticoat. Amazon needs to carry more dresses by MUXXN. Nice price, it fit as expected, and looked like what the picture showed. So much better than some other things I’ve bought online.
- Four Stars：Other buyers gave this 5 stars for a reason, so I listened and bought one (brick red)- colour is true also. It fits like a glove and it is sized correctly (I wear a size 12). It fits a larger breasted woman fine- size D at least. A beautiful flowing skirted, dress.
- George algae Oklahoma city：I really liked this dress but I was looking for a modest/ conservative dress for a valentine’s dance with my 7 yr old son. I felt that this put too much emphasis on the bust area and was a little low cut for this specific occasion. If it were an adult occasion, I don’t think I would have been so hesitant. It was not provocatively low cut, just a little less appropriate than one of the other dresses I purchased for the occasion.It is a really nicely shaped dress, that has a classic fit that looks nice on many different shaped women. I wear between a 16 -18 and am largely busted. It would make a very nice special occasion dress for many women. If you follow the sizing chart of the manufacturer, the dress fit true to size.
- Love this dress：Adorable dress but I wear a size 6 and ordered a large to allow for reviews that it runs small. Still the large was too small.
- fits me perfect! Looks better on me than I expected：I didn’t think the dress would look as good as it does on. Love the color and fit! I’ve already ordered another color!
- Three Stars：Very beautiful dress n I like it
- Rockabilly dress：This dress is very flattering. I love the polka dot print. The material has a slight bit of give to it and won’t require ironing if you hang it right out of the wash. I put a little bit of spray fabric softener on it and stretch out the wrinkles while it’s wet. I am a 36C and the Medium fits great. Don’t need a bra as the strap provides plenty of support. I always get compliments when I wear it. I ended up getting a second dress in turquoise.
- Three Stars：Love it! Fit well – looks great!
- Four Stars：I like the dress
- Five Stars：Too small. Went buy size guide and still didn’t fit.
- One Star：Cute fit, very bright, comfy.
- Five Stars：I got this dress for my bridesmaids for my wedding and it was very flattering for all shapes and sizes. I really loved it. See through though, so make sure to wear a slip.
- My Yellow Dress.：Not made very well. It looked okay, but the fabric was too stretchy and loose to keep the decollatage folds in place…I just like something with a bit more structure.
- I love the look and style though so I will give …：It is a gorgeous dress. Some stitching around the waist was coming undone but it was an easy fix. I would gladly buy another dress from them.
- Four Stars：Very cute….I love it and it’s a very good buy
- Five Stars：Love it!
- Four Stars：Dress is really cute and made well, but VERY small. Expect Asian sizing.
- fit beautifully especially being a bit bustier on top…stretches and comfortable：It is a great dress, fit great. Bust not as snug as I would have liked but fit. Many compliments. Very Happy with shipping and product.
Moncler On Sale
- Not so Great：Beautiful dress! Came w/ a slight tear in the seam
- Four Stars：Great dress.
- Perfect! 👗：The neckline is a bit awkward on me, but it’s a lovely dress and it’s totally worth it for the price
- i love it：Great dreat soooo happy
- Shines：It is a gorgeous dress. Some stitching around the waist was coming undone but it was an easy fix. I would gladly buy another dress from them.
- Five Stars：daughter loves this.
- Excelent!：Well-made and easy to get into. Very fluttery and feminine. Perfect for granddaughters dance classes. She looks and feels like a princess!.
- Great dress for travel.：gorgeous color, and very flattering style. Was very pleasantly surprised. I also ordered the darling purse to go with the dress from the same company. Thank you.
- It is okay. The material is a matte cheap …：Overall I like the dress the sizing seems a little off. Of course, it could just be me 😘
- Two Stars：Fit as expected and arrived quickly
- Four Stars：great dress
- Dress is prettier than I expected. I got the …：For as expected, zipper catch is smaller than I’d like but still good
- Five Stars：Cute dress that stretches as I move.
- The fabric’s a little off：I got my dress today and I’m very disappointed about the color! It’s so much different from the picture!
- GORGEOUS DRESS!：I look so GOOD in this dress. I have one of those kinda-curvy bodies; I’m short, not quite hourglass shaped, and I carry my weight in my midsection. Not a great combination for looking good in dresses.I kept seeing everyone’s photos of themselves in this dress; it seemed to look great on curvier women. I was hesitant about buying this, but when it went on sale, I snatched it up. I honestly didn’t think the medium would end up fitting my 5’2" 148 lbs frame, but when I put it on and looked in the mirror, I was so impressed. The little cap sleeves cover my armpit fat, and I like my waistline in this dress. It accentuates all the right areas.The ONLY thing I don’t like about it is the length. Again, I’m short, so that has a lot to do with it. It sits a tad lower on my leg than I’d like, but it’s an easy hem job.In conclusion, if you’re unsure about buying this dress – BUY IT! You won’t be sorry. Buy your usual size.
- Super cute! Wearing it to a fall wedding：this dress is perfect!!!! I am size 8 or Medium and I bought an M Size and it fitted perfect to me. It looks wonderful!!! I am really happy with my new dress.