Skip to content
- Great quality：I loved the look of this little leotard, but had to return it as it was too small for my daughter. She is 3.5 years old and usually wears a 4T. I am not sure if we received a defective item, but the product was simply too small. We returned it.Another note: Capezio also makes "standard" pink tights that seem to be the go-to tights. This pink leotard, while cute, will clash with the Capezio pink tights. This leotard is more of a cool pink, whereas the tights are a warm pink. If you get this leotard, go for the black tights.
- skirt too full for me：It was somewhat small and too long.
- My 3 year old loves this, tight fit as …：Really nice quality, thick material but not heavy, if that makes any sense. And it washed very well.
- It was perfect. Tons of complements and soooo fun to wear：I have not worn this dress yet because it running small across my mid back so its hard to zip right now. I did not return the dress becauseI do intend to wear it to event/church this summer. I think for two reason I am a top heavy person and I think the dress runs a little small. I thingsomeone who is not top heavy this dress would be perfect. I was surprised about the material of the dress as well it was not as elegant as the picture. I was hoping to wear this dress with some purple satin shoes I have to make the dress really stand out but when I saw and touched the material of the dress I realize the shoes would be the standout so I will wear with some black shoes I have.
- Five Stars：Excellent fit, beautiful dress!!
- great quality!：Well made, cute too.
- It’s good quality. Friends say looks very nice：I am short. Not good for short woman.
- Five Stars：My sister loves it.
Moncler Outlet Uk
- Four Stars：Fit as I thought, looks great on. I’m 5’8 and it hits me just below the knees. I wish it was about two inches shorter, just to look best on my body type, but no complaints. I got what I thought I was getting. And for $25, I’m happy.Overall, I’m happy. Fabric could be slightly nicer quality, but not in a way where I’m worried it’ll fall apart in the washing machine.
- The Perfect Black Dress!：Fits well
- The dress is great! My mother love it：The description of this dress says it is cotton. It is a very cheap satin. I am very disappointed with this dress.
- Weird neck and fabric…：The neck was too high and the fabric feels like a wet suit. It would be a warm dress. I returned it.
- Three Stars：Cute dress that stretches as I move.
- Five Stars：awesomeness!
- Order it one size bigger!!!：I love this leotards! This is the second leo I have bought from Capezio and I really love it just as I did the other one. They are very nicely made and last through many washes. Definitely recommend!
- Beautiful dress!：Don’t have any other word to say’.the other clothes are much more expensive than the money I saved on this dress. I thought it was a good deal, it’s not, don’t buy this. At least this red color.
- Five Stars：Adorable dress. However, if you have a larger chest consider going up a size!
- Love it!!：Love this dress! Easy care and fits great.
- Three Stars：Excellent no complain
- its ok ok product：Love it. !
- This is so adorable! My daughter is turning 3 and we couldn’t …：A little on the pricey side and the skirt is more sheer than it appears in the picture. It is very cute though. My daughter is a 4t and a little on the slimmer side and just fit her perfectly. It may be a little to small for anyone older than four.
- Hope it helps：Super cute dress ., good fabric material 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments55 of 60 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsYou should buy this dressByGracie’s Momon June 9, 2015Verified PurchaseLove this dress! I got it in the purple flowered and the black with red flowers. I ordered size XL, I usually take a 12 in dresses and it is a little roomy. I would guess the XL is close to a 14 in US sizing. It seems to be a cotton blend so I am hoping it will shrink a bit in the dryer. The fabric is light but not cheap feeling, was wrinkled upon delivery but easily ironed. Length is tea length on me, I am 5′ 8.5", it falls about 3 inches below my knee. Plenty of fabric in the skirt, if you’d like it to ‘poof’ out you’ll need a crinoline underneath. Great price, nice dress.
- You get what you pay for.：Daughter loves it! Wearing it for homecoming
- Three Stars：I am short. Not good for short woman.
Moncler Outlet Online Shop
- Five Stars：The description was right on.
- Elegant dress：It’s beautiful, a little long, I’m 5’5" but I think it will be just fine.
- waist size about 27″–Medium fit perfect!：love it
- Great fit for my 4yr old：Nice! A bit small, its fresh
- Five Stars：good tention
- Good fit, great length：Material is cheap but for the price still a fun dress and Im happy with the purchase. If your relized its a not a high end product and are looking for a cute and fun dress to own for a year or 2 than its is the dress for you.
- This dress plus blue sparkly shoes = Perfect Formal Ensemble：gorgeous color, and very flattering style. Was very pleasantly surprised. I also ordered the darling purse to go with the dress from the same company. Thank you.
- Nice dress：I purchased this dress to wear as part of an Alice in Wonderland costume. The blue is very vibrant, not a natural looking blue. the material doesn’t breathe i got warm just trying it on, however it fits perfectly due to this fabric. it fits like a glove because it stretches slightly. I am pretty athletic and typically have trouble with "feminine" clothes but this dress feels great. I bought a petticoat to wear under the dress but it hasn’t arrived yet. I am 5’5" with a long waist and short legs. The skirt starts above my belly button and the hem is just below the knees. I ordered a large.
- Watch out cleavage!：This is the most beautiful dress I have ever bought. It came a very small package and I was afraid it would be too small and skimpy. Not the case. This dress slips on and settles onto the body just beautifully. It is stunning. I bought the black. No need for a slip. The fabric is of good quality and is not too see through. My search for the perfect dress is over. Now I just have to find shoes and bag for it!
- Sleeves were distracting to me：I am so happy with this dress. You can easily make the neckline modest by wearing something under it. It makes me feel beautiful and the colors are exact. I have the purple, royal blue and light blue. I recommend this to everyone. I am 105 lbs. 5’3" and small is perfect for me
- Five Stars：This dress is absolutely gorgeous. For anyone with a larger chest, this dress will accentuate what your mama gave you without giving away the whole show for free. The flare at the bottom is flirty and perfect for swing dances or anything like that. this particular color (green) would be a fantastic holiday outfit. I wouldn’t recommend this dress for casual wear as it is certainly an occasion dress. It’s a bit longer than I expected, hitting me (5’10) a little past the knees. If you’re shorter than that, you might have a ballgown on your hands. That being said, the item is of good quality fabric and arrived quickly.
- Five Stars：Absolutely beautiful
- Love this dress：Perfect fit. Great dress.
- Four Stars：Beautiful dress…looked very well made; great value…unfortunately I had to return it because it was a little too small in the bust (fit perfect everywhere else)…I didn’t reorder because I was afraid it would be too big in all other areas if I did
- Four Stars：GREAT DRESS!!
- Tutu adorable!：This leotard was a pleasant surprise…the material is soft and stretchy, and it seems like it would be really comfortable to wear. Nice quality workmanship, has been through the wash a few times at this point and still looks more or less brand new.
- Not as expected：Beautifull dress
- The fabric is not the greatest to the touch：I ended up returning this as the dress fit snuggly along the stomach area. Didn’t do me any favors. Too bad because the color is great and it’s well made.
- Three Stars：Loved the dresses but they were way too small!
- This dress was designed for someone with very small breasts …：This dress is not meant for tall people. The bodice is meant for a petite torso. I am 5’11 and have an hourglass figure. This dress was loose in the waist, and the bust was set way too high. It seemed to be well made though.
- beautiful black dress：I followed advice from previous buyers and ordered a size down and got a medium. I’m 5’4", 36dd and about 145/150 lbs. the dress fits great and I think the quality is pretty good. Only problem is my back flab shows so I need to get a smoothing top to wear underneath. Will buy from this seller again! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments18 of 18 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLove it!ByCherrylon July 5, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseI absolutely love this dress ! It feels so great and is very flattering . I only wish my pressed were little bigger for the top part , but that’s a personal problem LOL . I bought the mode way slip in black to go underneath . What a beautiful dress for a great price ! Fits as expected and arrives on time . 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments14 of 14 people found the following review helpful3.0 out of 5 starsI love the dressByMike Bisomon July 22, 2015Verified PurchaseI bought this under my husband’s account. I’m going on a trip to Texas and I wanted some summer dresses instead of wearing my capris. I love the dress!! However, I am a size 10. I ordered a medium because that’s what the Amazon chart said (M – US size 8 & 10). See pic. When I got it, I tried it on, and I loved it when it wasn’t zipped. LOL. The dress’s tag says US size 6 and UK size 10 and it’s a M. I looked at the Muxxon sizing chart (which wasn’t available til I went on the website) and it says a M should be a size 8 US sizing, but was marked on the tag as a 6 in M. I’m so confused. SOOOO, I went on and ordered a L and an XL hoping one will be a 10. I do love the dress, the material is comfortable and stretchy, but not when you’re a size 10 trying to get into a size 6 (even though the chart says that M should’ve been a 8-10). 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments41 of 48 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsYOU WANT THIS DRESS!!ByBrookeon March 18, 2015Size: XX-LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI absolutely love this dress. I ordered 6 of these for bridesmaid dresses for my wedding and they were perfect. The material is heavy and not flimsy at all. I have bridesmaids all the way up from size small to the 2XL and these dresses are very flattering to all the girls. High waist line, not too low cut. Comes just to or right past the knee even on my tallest friend (She’s 5’11") and my shortest (4’11"). The girls were able to wear any bra with this dress, didnt need anything special. The zipper is a little flimsy but once its up it stays up and you cant see it. It has about half an inch of tulle sewn to the bottom of it and is just flowy enough. Very beautiful dress. Very highly recommend it. Also very comfortable to wear. It does have stretch to it just a little so if you are in between sizes and are not sure you could wear a size smaller. My friend that wears a size 20-22 wears the 2x, my size 16-18 friend wears the XL, size 12-14 can wear the large, my friend in an 8-10 wears the Medium, and my friend that wears a 4-6 can wear the small. I do have a friend that wears a size 0-2 who ordered a small (they dont have an extra small) and it did not swallow her up. These dresses are also very easily taken in and let out. Not too formal and not too causal. Absolutely perfect!!!”
- Poison Ivy cosplay：Beautiful dress with just the right pull in the right places. Great fabric. I’ve bought others that aren’t even half the quality…. I sent them all back!!
- Five Stars：Very nice
- but looks nothing like the picture – the skirt is more straight in …：Does not look like picture….doesn’t fit me right.
Moncler Mens Jacket
- I loved it – but it didn’t fit：This dress came in a little more spring green than i expected. I noticed that the top comes up decently high and feels a little bit awkward in the chest area. I’m am average in the bust catagory, but I found it awkward fitting.
- Gorgeous and flattering – right for the price：I ordered this on my husbands account for myself.. I was expecting to be disappointed when it got here because there were no review and let me just say…. I am writing one for anybody who may have doubts… Order your exact size… It fits PERFECT! Its a little past knee length and I also got a 26 inch petti coat to put under it and it makes it look incredible! If you want to have a dress that is the "pin up" look this is perfect for that.. It’s also nice enough to go out on dates or dinner, but not to fancy that I couldn’t wear it out whenever! It’s literally one of the best purchases I have ever made on amazon! I will be looking into the rest of their clothes to see if they have anything else! Oh and I am pretty big chested too.. Size 38D and it fits my chest perfectly! The chest area stretches to what size you are If you’re considering buying this, just do it! 66 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 6 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments176 of 181 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsGorgeous and flattering – right for the priceByK. Bond. “traveler”on April 11, 2015Size: LargeColor: GreenVerified PurchaseOk ladies, so here’s the deal. I’m a size 12 and I got the Large. It fit perfectly and the material is very stretchy so I can say that it would be fine for a 14 as well. For a size 10 I would recommend sizing down to a medium. What’s not shown in the photo is that there is a seam coming up right through the middle of the dress skirt in front. It’s not completely bothersome but it is definitely annoying and unexpected. Also there’s a seam around the waist, so you should definitely consider getting a belt to wear to cover it. Overall, the dress is very flattering. It’s very stretchy so it’s comfortable and the color is a bright cherry red which will make you stand out in the crowd. When worn with a petticoat it has a very 50s look and worn without can actually pass for a 40s outfit. I wore this to as 40s outfit and got a ton of compliments. I made a belt to go along with it from red felt and a vintage deco belt buckle. So I appreciate the versatility and possibilities of the dress I think it is priced accordingly at $40 but would not pay more for it. 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments193 of 205 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsBeautiful DressByShortyon March 15, 2015Size: SmallColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI love the dress! It fit perfectly. I’m short and a little curvy and this dress was sexy, but classy. I got mine in a size large and it fit great with some give. You can pair it with many things to get different looks. I received a lot of compliments. I recommend wearing it with a petticoat for a fuller look. 44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 4 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments79 of 81 people found the following review helpful3.0 out of 5 starsHappy with fit and style but not color.ByAshleyon May 18, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: GreenVerified PurchaseWas really excited about this dress and the beautiful green color green on screen I looked at it for about a week waiting to see a review on the green color finally one posted and said it was this color and not olive as another had said, and I’d say it’s more of a tree green, I was really hoping this would be emerald green like the picture and it took quite a few pictures to capture the true color even in the same room the color changes in the camera lens. It does fit really well and I could have actually fit a large with the amount of stretch but I figured be safe with the measurements as some said it fit exact. I measure, 43/36/48 I’m the brunette in the pictures, my mother is 46/38/42 and it fit her as well. I’m still debating on returning hoping the green will grow on me if not I’m thinking maybe replacing it with the black even though I really didn’t want another black dress honestly it seems like that’s all I buy. Also something I may have missed in other reviews the seller stated free shipping but I was charged shipping not a deal breaker but just be honest about it. 22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 2 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments140 of 155 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsPretty dress, super stretch – order a size down.ByHeather B.on February 3, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseBeautiful vintage inspired dress, flattering on triangle and pear shaped figures and I love how stretchy it is, but I ordered in my size and it’s way too big. Order a size or maybe even two down if you’re between sizes. Add a petticoat to make the skirt stand out. 22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 2 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments51 of 56 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsAdorable!ByDanny Tegan Kmackon January 6, 2015Size: LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseThis dress is beautiful! Buy your size you normally wear, as the other reviewer says! Its so beautiful on and I was surprised by how well made it was! Has a little bit of stretch to it. Goes right below the knee and I’m 5’5"
- Three Stars：Very pretty dress…highly recommended
- But very pretty – she loves it：Good product. Good price. Good shipping service. And kid loves it.
- Too good to be true：This dress is not a good choice for a tall person. I am 5’9" 136lbs, usually don’t have too much trouble with my dress purchases, it doesn’t fit in the torso, about 3 inches too short. The dress is cute though. Wish it fit. Zipper isn’t set in properly, it’s not opened all the way up at the bottom of the zipper so that you can get full use of the zipper.
- One Star：absolutely love it. the emerald green is beautiful.
- Perfect fit：I am 6’1" and a size small. It was delivered in about a week despite what amazon said. If you look on the seller’s page, they tell you that they ship pretty quickly. Overall I am pretty happy with the dress. The fit was perfect, it hit where I expected it to. Unfortunately, I had a little problem with the zipper breaking when I tried it on again the day before I was going to leave for the wedding I was wearing it to. Luckily, my cousin was able to fix things up pretty quickly before we got there. I got lots of positive positive comments on it! The only reason I give it 3 stars instead of 5 is because of the broken zipper.In the picture, I added a petticoat underneath to give it some volume. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1 of 1 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsPerfectBycarrieon June 24, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseI bought the red and black flowered one with the with background and the solid black one. I bought the red and black in a medium and the black one in a small. I’m 5′ 7" and 140 pounds with a size 28 inch waist. Both sizes fit well but the small does need to streach to fit me which I know will shorten the fabrics life, so future buys wi be medium. The fabric is a soft cotton blend with a good amount of streach so it fits like a loving glove. 😍 I will be buying more dresses from this buyer. Heres a tip too buy a petty coat to complete the look. And a corset to make it beautiful on the body. 😉
- Tutu adorable!：Pretty, great fit, good coverage, light pink ballet color, durable, and loved.Fit: Perfect for 5 year old who normally wears size 4-5 waist and 5-6 height (38 lbs and 45 in). Attached skirt runs to mid thigh length.Have been washing on delicate and drying flat, and still looks new.
Moncler Women Jacket
- cute but too small：Nice feel, good quality
- some of their clothes are very good bargains.：I love this cherries dress! Material is sturdy and stretchy- and unexpectedly shiny, which makes a tad more fancy than I thought. I am a busty 5’9 and the XL is a great fit-skirt falls just below my knee caps, a little gaping at the armholes but does not look awful (besides getting it tailored would cost more than I spent on the dress itself). This is a fun dress at a great price. I would buy more in other patterns.
- Three Stars：Wow, this dress is beautiful. I agree that you can order a slightly smaller size per other reviewers advice.
- Beauuutiful!：This dress was exactly what I wanted great fit super cute light and the length was perfect I read other customers comments that they thought the dress would be shorter it’s tea length I got compliments and someone thought I made it I’ll probably buy the other color for our fourth wedding invite this summer great buy
- Very well made outfit：Got the M (8-10) flutter sleeve leotard for my 6 yr old after reading the other reviews about it running small. And it’s a bit of a tight fit. She’s of average height/weight for her age, but will probably grow out of this in a few months. Would probably have been better off with the Large. I would suggest others size up dramatically, up to 6 sizes up. ex. size 5/6, get size 11/12
- don’t waste your money and time!!!!!!：Great dress at huge discount
- Very cute and good quality：Looking for a leotard for my almost 5 years old 40 lb daughter, I read lots of reviews before ordering. Although lots of people complaint about the size, I still get a small(4-6) for her because I don’t want it look loose on her. When she tried it on, it is already a little bit tight. After the first wash, I can tell she will need a bigger size in a month, i put it on my 2.5 years old, she can wear it without strengthing.
- Woohoo!!：The picture of this dress makes it look like it has a nice long torso which is important for me since I am 6′. When I got the dress I quickly realize that the picture must be streched because the ‘waist’ fits halfway down my ribcage and makes me look very strange. The fit everywhere else was as expected but I sadly can’t wear this dress at all. Very dissapointed.
Moncler Sale Online
- Great buy：This leotard feels great. Don’t buy a cheap knock off if your daughter likes comfort. We ordered a size up bc my daughter has a long torso.
- I loved it – but it didn’t fit：I ordered this with a little hesitance. I wasn’t sure how this was going to fit….but it fit perfectly. I’m 5’4, on the heavier side at 175 and carry it in my hips and rear. There’s enough fabric to create a slimming effect. I received many compliments the night I wore this. I paired this with red wedges and a red flower hair tie. I even felt very pretty…..so it is absolutely worth the money. (I believe I paid $20.00 for the dress and $9.00 for the wedges.) Money well spent!
- Five Stars：We are very happy with the quality and construction of the leotard and will certainly use it but won’t be able to use it for more than six months before it will be too tight for our tall six year old. I think I’d stick with ordering by size instead of the intermediate (6-8) as we did if you hope for something that will fit for a longer period of time.
- Echoing the consensus：Love it.
- Flutter Sleeve Dress：This may be the most adorable ballet leotard for a little girl. Ever.
- Dress：Love it. !
- Beautiful design：Capezio stuff is just so great. Its durable and stylish! I love the flutter sleeves on this leotard dress. My little girl looks so cute in this!
- The fit was perfect.：Other buyers gave this 5 stars for a reason, so I listened and bought one (brick red)- colour is true also. It fits like a glove and it is sized correctly (I wear a size 12). It fits a larger breasted woman fine- size D at least. A beautiful flowing skirted, dress.
Moncler Coats Sale
- Runs small：My daughter is 46", 40ish pounds and just turned 6.I was worried this might be too small, but fits her perfectly. It has a great cut for little shoulders and doesn’t seem like it will fall off her shoulders. She feels like a beautiful ballerina in it and it’s darling on her. So glad I got this for her- would order different colors if they had them besides pink and black!
- How low can it go (the neckline, that is)：I am a size 4 and it fit as expected.
- Five Stars：great dress
- and the fit is nice. The fabric stretches and tends to fall nicely：Very pretty item!
- I like it.：Fantastic dress, will buy again.
- This dress is only okay. It fits ok, …：If it wasn’t just a little bit too small I would have kept it. Beautiful and quality craftsmanship!
- Fits me quite nicely：The fit for the dress that arrived was as I expected
- Fits perfectly on my 3 1/2 year old that wears …：Adorable! My daughter is 4 and a lil on the small side and the 4/6 fits her great.
Moncler T Shirt
- Four Stars：I guess I’m a bit too large on top for this design. I am 5"4" and 145lbs, shaped so that "off the rack" clothes usually fit fine. I wear a D cup and the dress hiked up so that it became an "empire waist" design which just didn’t look good. The bow in front is made of the same fabric as the dress and looks bulky. It is really a cute dress made of nice stretchy material, but looked very awkward on me so I’ll have to send it back.
- Yes! Great dress, great price!：very much beautiful! I like so much
- Adorable!：So cute on!
- GORGEOUS DRESS!：color is a beautiful red, fits nicely, I Got a Medium size, I am 34 DD and fit just perfect!!!
- Beautiful dress.：Nicer than I feared. Super cute online but I worried about size and fit. While quality is more "target", fit was not. I’m very happy with it for the price.
- Rockabilly dress：Wow! I was really hesitant about this because it sounded too good from the reviews. I didn’t realize it has an elastic back so it will fit snugly no matter what I eat (almost). Looks just like the picture (that’s tough to find at this price point $22). The only downside so far is there wasn’t a care and material tag inside – it came out of the package wrinkled and it’s that type of material (rayon?) that might not take an iron well. Check other reviewers comments or questions – I didn’t think about that before I purchased so I may have missed those details.Overall very fabulous party dress!
- Great dress!：Great beautiful dress and style and material but size was at least 2 sizes to small. order up two sizes and you most likely will love the dress. Beautiful colors and design of the dress. 5 stars for all the dress has to offer but be ware the sizing is not correct by at least 2 sizes. Go up on your sizing when ordering
- OMG THIS DRESS!!!!!：My bust is 40 1/2 and the extra large measurement was 39 1/2 ( give or take). So I ordered a size up( XXL) even though reviews said it was stretchy, because I still wanted a modest, not too tight fit. Well, I could have ordered the XL, there is enough stretch in the fabric to give an inch or so without looking tight. Since I ordered up, I’ll just take it in at the zipper, no problem. The fabric quality is great. Not so heavy that a crinoline won’t hold it out but not flimsy either. It’s true to color( i ordered the blue/violet and its a nice deep purple) I’m 5’4" and the Xxl hits me almost mid calf ( without petticoat) shipping was fast and came two days before it was scheduled to.
Moncler Outlet Store
- great quality and thick material：Very nice cotton light weight dress in a nice style but VERY short waisted. Going back I’m sorry to say.
- Poison Ivy cosplay：A very flattering, classic fit. This dress was extremely forgiving–hid all my trouble spots (tummy, thighs) and accentuated the best parts (waist, chest). It looked good without a crinoline but AMAZING with one. I’m normally a size 14-16, 36DD cup and XXL fits perfectly/comfortably. The material on the bodice is stretchy and the length hits me below the knee (I’m 5’2") and looks great. I was worried about looking matronly but it wasn’t the case at all. This dress is sexy but tasteful and shows just the right amount of cleavage. LOVE this dress and got tons of compliments on it.
- Fast delivery… dress fits very well. …：Beautiful color.
- Five Stars：I am usually a size 2, and I am quite slender (5’7") and 118lbs). I ordered a 4, and the fit is nice. The fabric stretches and tends to fall nicely. I paired it with a slip since there is no lining. I got compliments all night on my dress at a semi-formal affair. I like that the skirt is not too short–falls at knee length. And it is quite comfortable with dancing, standing, and sitting during a busy evening. Perfect for my event!
- Was very happy with the quality of this dress：I ordered this for my granddaughter’s fourth birthday. She is on the small side. It fits very well, but not snug. That is fine since I am hoping for it to last all year. Very well made. She loves it!
- Not thrilled with cut and material：First, the material is a bit shiny, which isn’t what I was expecting.Second, it is quite tight on the top. There is a side zipper that’s suppose to help with putting it on & off, but when it was on, I couldn’t slide the zipper down, which made it quite awkward getting it off.Third, the material is very staticky, so I’m afraid the flowing look of the picture shown won’t be the case as I walk around in it.Fourth, the length is about right, as shown in the pictures, and I am 5’10" and size 6. I really wanted this dress to work, but I think it will be too hard to hold my baby with how tight the top is on my shoulders, and I can’t stand dresses sticking to my legs.
- Five Stars：This is the first Amazon review I’ve ever written. I was inspired to write it because the dress is beautiful. I got the one with the blue polka dots. One thing I’d like to mention is that when you mouse over it, it says that it’s turquoise with polka dots, but it is not turquoise. The actual color of the dress is the powder blue that is shown in the picture–that’s what I was hoping it would be, so I was very relieved and happy. (I think that maybe someone just made a mistake when inputting that color name.) The dress is a bit tight in the bust for me, but fits perfectly everywhere else. The material has some stretch to it, so that makes it very comfortable. I’m a lindy hop dancer and performer and will be wearing this dress for an upcoming show. It is perfect, and I’m so glad I ordered it!
- Wife loved it：Cute little dress, and I love it!