- Five Stars：Super cute, fit pretty much as expected. The only thing is the fabric is a bit heavy for summer in Texas, but no big deal! Just means no wearing it outside for long periods until it cools off. Great quality and great price.
- Flutter Sleeve Dress：This may be the most adorable ballet leotard for a little girl. Ever.
- Rockabilly dress：I love it 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments2.0 out of 5 starsNot the best it could have beenByDana D’Amicoon September 9, 2015Size: LargeColor: Smart BlueVerified PurchaseIt was stretchy then I expected. It is too tight to wear out sadly. The belt at the waist comes off and is 2 sizes smaller then the actual dress so it is completely pointless. The zipper isnt strong at all and it difficult to zipper. The color bleeds horrible when you wash it for the first 2 times. So wash alone. I bought this hoping I’d be able to wear it out but because of how stretchy the material is and how tight, I just look like a lumpy log and the worst part is I’m not fat at all.
- Beautiful design：Capezio stuff is just so great. Its durable and stylish! I love the flutter sleeves on this leotard dress. My little girl looks so cute in this!
- Five Stars：Too long and not fitted. Thick fabric and bad cut. Returned.
- Runs small：My daughter is 46", 40ish pounds and just turned 6.I was worried this might be too small, but fits her perfectly. It has a great cut for little shoulders and doesn’t seem like it will fall off her shoulders. She feels like a beautiful ballerina in it and it’s darling on her. So glad I got this for her- would order different colors if they had them besides pink and black!
- cute but too small：nice dress, way too small…
- Flattering fit. Dressy w/o being pretentious.：I love it
- I freakin’ love this thing.：I ordered this dress in green to use as a costume in a play set in the 1950s. It’s a little more than I would normally pay for a costume but we needed the character to look wealthy and classic and were having a hard time finding something in our local thrift stores. This dress turned out perfectly. The actress’s measurements were split between the small and the medium. I went with the small and it fit the her very well. It looked fantastic on the stage, but it would make a great "real life" party dress as well. There wasn’t anything costume-y about it. The color is rich and vibrant but not overbearing, the quality of construction is good, and the price was right (especially with fast and free prime shipping).In the picture it looks like there is a layer of matching green tulle under the skirt. It is actually just a small strip of fabric sewn at the bottom to make it look like there is a layer underneath when there really isn’t. It didn’t bother me and we had crinolines to put underneath it that provided the fun extra "poof", but I thought I would mention it.
- Five Stars：Perfect
- Great little leotard if you size up：I totally read all the other reviews prior to purchasing this dress. I have to say I love it! I go to a local dance store and their dresses in no way compare to this one . I have paid at least $40 to similar dresses. I love this dress because the body suit part is spandex. It is made extremely well and I ordered an 8/10 when my daughter is in a 6x. It is a little too big but that is fine with me. I will be ordering the black version . I am very happy with my purchase.
- Get the size up if you are busty, but Glad I got this dress!：The material is a heavy slick polyester. Not a single wrinkle even after coming out of the packaging. The dress is a tiny bit larger than expected. It hangs evenly. The style is a little more mature than I expected. I ordered this at the last minute for my daughter to wear to a high school dance. It would be well suited for a woman in her 20’s or 30’s in my opinion. Best used as a casual dressy dress. It hangs to about knee level or slightly below. My daughter is 5’5".
- Fits perfectly on my 3 1/2 year old that wears …：Adorable! My daughter is 4 and a lil on the small side and the 4/6 fits her great.
- Very happy!：Was very unhappy with the construction and very Halloween costume looking.
- My 2 1/2 year old loved it!：Sized up on purpose from reading reviews, fits nicely on a 3 yr old. I got the 4-6 size though. probably won’t fit in torso length as you get up to 6 years old
- Five Stars：This dress was perfect! I have a small bust and waist, and large hips. I also have a long torso and shorter legs. Fit great! The belt was smaller than the dress waist, which is good for cinching. I received several complements from strangers and friends!
- Five Stars：The dress is nice but cheaply made. The zipper was made of a thin plastic and fell apart the first time I tried to wear the dress. The prongs fell out of the zipper! The dress looks pretty on but be prepared to be disappointed if you’re looking for a quality product.
- Beautiful dress.：Nicer than I feared. Super cute online but I worried about size and fit. While quality is more "target", fit was not. I’m very happy with it for the price.
- the v-neck is nice but quite deep：I got the red one. The color is a little different from the one in the image. Its more like vermilion red. I front is too deep for me. So, a Islip is a must. Also, an in-skirt is a must. But when I wore t I got lots of compliments. Its very comfy and looks classy which is difficult combination to get. Hence would take away only one star.
- Five Stars：just got this. I bought a small based on other reviews that it runs small. It does not run small. It is high waisted, and quite snug. I can usually wear a 4 or a 6 in a dress.
- OMG THIS DRESS!!!!!：My bust is 40 1/2 and the extra large measurement was 39 1/2 ( give or take). So I ordered a size up( XXL) even though reviews said it was stretchy, because I still wanted a modest, not too tight fit. Well, I could have ordered the XL, there is enough stretch in the fabric to give an inch or so without looking tight. Since I ordered up, I’ll just take it in at the zipper, no problem. The fabric quality is great. Not so heavy that a crinoline won’t hold it out but not flimsy either. It’s true to color( i ordered the blue/violet and its a nice deep purple) I’m 5’4" and the Xxl hits me almost mid calf ( without petticoat) shipping was fast and came two days before it was scheduled to.
- great quality and thick material：Very nice cotton light weight dress in a nice style but VERY short waisted. Going back I’m sorry to say.
- Not a good style for me：Looks just like the picture!
- Two Stars：Fits a little big around the chest
- It is okay. The material is a matte cheap …：the material is very shiny – may have just missed that or misunderstood the description. the cherries are large and the graphic is not high quality. the overall effect makes the dress look gaudy, cheap and costume-like. I could not use it. They did respond to my request for a return very politely and gave me partial credit and had me just keep the dress. I felt a bit guilty that they would take a loss when the dress is so inexpensive, but I will buy more of their products – if you shop carefully, some of their clothes are very good bargains.
- Short waisted.：Cute, but looks nothing like the picture – the skirt is more straight in person, not flared like the picture, and it is DEFINITELY wrong in size. I ordered a size larger than I normally wear because of the comments stating it’s a little on the smaller side – and it didn’t even come close to fitting. But, for $20.00 I’m not going to send back. I’ll use it as a goal dress.
- Love the fit and color：Beautiful dress with just the right pull in the right places. Great fabric. I’ve bought others that aren’t even half the quality…. I sent them all back!!
- I love this dress：came very wrinkled. paid dry cleaners to have steamed. It’s ok for the price but it does wrinkle very easily.
- Five Stars：This is the first Amazon review I’ve ever written. I was inspired to write it because the dress is beautiful. I got the one with the blue polka dots. One thing I’d like to mention is that when you mouse over it, it says that it’s turquoise with polka dots, but it is not turquoise. The actual color of the dress is the powder blue that is shown in the picture–that’s what I was hoping it would be, so I was very relieved and happy. (I think that maybe someone just made a mistake when inputting that color name.) The dress is a bit tight in the bust for me, but fits perfectly everywhere else. The material has some stretch to it, so that makes it very comfortable. I’m a lindy hop dancer and performer and will be wearing this dress for an upcoming show. It is perfect, and I’m so glad I ordered it!
- Wife loved it：Cute little dress, and I love it!
- Four Stars：beautiful color and very soft but a bit small, over a larger size lady’s that what you normally wear.
- Pretty Pretty!：Wow, this dress is beautiful. I agree that you can order a slightly smaller size per other reviewers advice.
- FABBY DRESS!：Beautiful dress! Neck line is a little wide but I think I’m the only one who notices. Absolutely love it!!!
- Five Stars：I ordered a large (normally wear a size 8) and it fits like a glove. The fabric is really nice (looks dressy but it’s very stretchy and comfortable), it comes just under my knee (I’m 5’8"), and I’m here to tell you that if you don’t spend the first 20 minutes after putting this dress on twirling around in front of a mirror, you might be dead inside. OMG I NEVER WANT TO TAKE IT OFF. It might be the most fun piece of clothing I’ve ever worn. It looks really cute without the petticoat, but I also ordered one of those (26" length) and it’s going to be PERFECT for the 50’s themed party I’m going to. With or without the petticoat it’ll be perfect for day or evening weddings and other semi-dressy occasions, which is the excuse I’m using for ordering it in a few more colors.
- Five Stars：My daughter is a very small 19 month old. I was worried when I purchased this that she would drown in it. However, after reading reviews on how small it ran I decided to give it a try. I purchased the toddler size and while it is a little bit big it isn’t as bad as I expected. It does tend to stretch out after she wears it for a bit but it shrinks back up after a wash.My biggest problem with this outfit is snags. My daughter wore it one time and the skirt was already full of snags. I have no idea how but she’s a toddler and is all over the place.
- Runs small：Pretty, great fit, good coverage, light pink ballet color, durable, and loved.Fit: Perfect for 5 year old who normally wears size 4-5 waist and 5-6 height (38 lbs and 45 in). Attached skirt runs to mid thigh length.Have been washing on delicate and drying flat, and still looks new.
- Be sure to buy a bigger size than you need!：As soon as my niece put her first leotard on she twirled around for almost an hour!. The quality of the fabric is good and the skirt flows very nicely along with the sleeves. Very soft and flowing.
- IT DYED ALL MY WHITE CLOTHES WITH DISGUSTING PINK：Beautiful dress! I really like the color and the material. shipping took about 10 days, which was fine. it is a tiny bit big on me, I ordered the medium size (I am 5’7", 130 lbs). I got so many compliments. Absolutely would recommend getting it for a romantic classy look! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments3 of 3 people found the following review helpful2.0 out of 5 starsBlue cherry printByJennifer Roehrdanzon July 25, 2015Size: XX-LargeColor: Cheery BlueVerified PurchaseThought I was ordering a cotton dress instead I got cheap Halloween costume shiny material. Really disappointing. I usually wear a 12/14 and have a DD chest, decided to go with the XXL. It does fit well, but I can’t get over how cheap it looks. Will probably try to return it.
- Kind of looked like a scuba suit：It is very pretty. It is a little longer than I originally expected so I feel like I am going to church in it.. The bust is low cut so have a tank to wear under it.
- okay dress：I ordered this dress for my open house and "get away" dress for my upcoming wedding, it’s also the one I chose for my bridesmaids to wear. I must say that I was a little nervous in ordering this dress because some of the reviews said the dress didn’t fit quite right. As soon as I put it on, I loved it! It hugs my curves just right and makes me look really good! I love the length because every time I find a dress, it’s either too short or sleeveless, and this dress is exactly what I’ve been looking for for awhile! I love that it can be more of a casual dress or dressed up to be nicer! I am SO excited to see all my beautiful bridesmaids in these dresses on my wedding day!
Moncler Online Store
- Beautiful Leotard：We love this Leo! It is so adorable and comfortable. The sizes run a bit small so adjust for that when purchasing.
- Cute Dress：a little bit large on top but great dress! excellent quality for the price.
- Looks lovely：Very cute, skirt is a bit on the long side. This leotard will pull and run if your little one is not careful. I will say, most of her classmates have the same leotard, but this one has a bit more detail, I would recommend
- Two Stars：Poorly made.
- Absolutely perfect fit and length：I will be returning this dress…its a lovely color…but as others before me have pointed out…the sleeves are reminiscent of an 80s prom dress….the v-neck is nice but quite deep. If I were to keep it I would need to pin it or something as it gaps wide open (and I’m a 38DD)
- but it’s beautiful!：I am short. Not good for short woman.
- Three Stars：I was very pleased with the dress and surprised at how nice it is for the quite reasonable price. The fabric and fit are better than good, and the style is extremely flattering to my curvy figure. It isn’t clingy, and I feel comfortable and attractive in it. Ladies of a certain age will understand when I say that I especially like the way the ruched sleeves cover my upper arms without being either tight or saggy and without making the dress uncomfortably hot. The neckline and the length of the dress are modest without looking matronly. The hem falls just to the bottom of my kneecap, and I’m 5"6. I’m a post-mastectomy reconstructed 36 C, and the attractive neckline lies smoothly without any embarrassing gaps to make me uncomfortable about whether it’s revealing more than I’d like to show.
- feminine and beautiful：Our petite 3-year old just started dance. This is my first experience buying leotards, and had been warned by friends and reviews they tend to run small. I ordered both the Toddler (2-4) and Small (4-6) and ended up keeping the Small. It’s a very cute leotard and the skirt is a little longer than others. The skirt is also a soft material, not a scratchy tulle or anything, so it’s comfortable for our daughter to wear. Just for reference, our daughter is 36.6" tall (39th percentile for 3 year olds) and 28 pounds (21st percentile).
- Darling：I ordered this for my granddaughter’s fourth birthday. She is on the small side. It fits very well, but not snug. That is fine since I am hoping for it to last all year. Very well made. She loves it!
- but overall is cute and the fabric is a nice weight. I got several compliments wearing it：Best fitted dress ever! Fits and flares in all the right places.Shipped slow but worth the wait. I want one in every color.
- Love, love：Loved the dress but it’s waistline too high and zipper only opened @ 2/3 it’s length. So too small and thus had to return it.
- Five Stars：Beautiful! Classic design! My new favorite
- “Navy” blue dress is the cobalt color shown in the picture. Great fit. Nice fabric and zipper.：Very nice dress
- Beautiful Dress!：I look so GOOD in this dress. I have one of those kinda-curvy bodies; I’m short, not quite hourglass shaped, and I carry my weight in my midsection. Not a great combination for looking good in dresses.I kept seeing everyone’s photos of themselves in this dress; it seemed to look great on curvier women. I was hesitant about buying this, but when it went on sale, I snatched it up. I honestly didn’t think the medium would end up fitting my 5’2" 148 lbs frame, but when I put it on and looked in the mirror, I was so impressed. The little cap sleeves cover my armpit fat, and I like my waistline in this dress. It accentuates all the right areas.The ONLY thing I don’t like about it is the length. Again, I’m short, so that has a lot to do with it. It sits a tad lower on my leg than I’d like, but it’s an easy hem job.In conclusion, if you’re unsure about buying this dress – BUY IT! You won’t be sorry. Buy your usual size.
- I like the fabric：LOVE IT!!! Fits like a dream!
- This dress is super cute, and I love it：Gorgeous. Got so many compliments on this beautiful dress. The fit is so feminine and beautiful. I’ll be buying more
Moncler Moka Coat
- Five Stars：Love it. Very comfortable. I’m a 40DD and was nervous it might not fit well across the chest as I’ve heard ordering clothes online can be hit or miss. It’s perfect.
- Vintage Flair：oredered an XL it was really a size 10
- Very pretty dress：fit
- Five Stars：Very nice dress, but fits smaller than your size… The arm area is very small.
- I bought this dress for fun to hopefully wear when we visited the Lucy Desi …：Very nice and comfortable dress
- Two Stars：It’s lovely!
- Five Stars：It is not well made and proportions are off. It looks like it has a small belt on the picture – in reality it has an awkward bow that looks awful. The fabric is nice but that is about the only good thing about this dress. It’s a shame because I bought a different dress before from this seller and it was perfect.
- But when I tired it one I left like I was wearing a bag or a moo-moo：Is a nice dress I ordered medium, but I thing small had been better for me, i am 5.1 bust 36D, Also no care tag the dress is wrinkle I am not very happy.
- pretty：for the price it’s beautiful!
- Five Stars：This dress is BEAUTIFUL! It’s made of a lightweight stretchy material that flows effortlessly. It’s a pretty feminine shape that flatters your figure, and the roushing ("ROOSHING") on the sleeves was an unexpected surprise, as I didn’t notice on the photo of the black dress I bought. I plan to wear this to a wedding and am looking forward to showing it off! Great find at an affordable price. Grab one and you won’t be disappointed.
- Five Stars：It arrived little early, I like the dress. It’s exactly as pictured
- Five Stars：This dress fits exactly how I wanted it to, and it looks really nice. The actual feel of the fabric is a little weird–it’s so stretchy it almost feels rubbery–but it’s just the right weight and thickness to drape well, and it has a cottony sheen, which I like. I’m 5’7" and it hits just an inch or two below my knees, and right at the knee with a crinoline. The only reason I took off a star was for the folds on the bust: they get a little deformed when the fabric stretches, and I’m not sure how to fix that. It’s not the biggest deal. I typically wear a 16 or 18, and the 3x fits with just a little room to spare. I could see this fitting up to a 20 on an hourglass or pear figure.
- Favorite ballet leotard ensemble ever!：😉
- Three Stars：Super cute, but runs small. I normally wear a 12 and ordered the XL. It zipped but was uncomfortable in the bust. I returned it. Sad day because I really did like the dress. The material is nice and seems to be well made, it has a slight stretch.
- Great quality：My 3 year old loves this, tight fit as the other reviews fit, but should be able to use for about a year.
- Flattering fit. Dressy w/o being pretentious.：Good choice
- Adorable – great quality – my kid loves it – …：This was $25 with free Prime shipping. It is the most comfortable of all the girls’ leotards so we will be ordering more of this type. We got the size I for a five year old who is on the plumper side.
- Hope it helps：I was expecting a better fit. It does look well made and it’s very pretty just didn’t fit as expected so I’m pretty sad about that.
- Five Stars：I ordered up a size because my daughter is tall. She loves it! Washed in a pillowcase and came out perfect.
- Better than expected：Very beautiful dress n I like it
- This dress is a great deal!：love it
- One Star：As expected.
- Loved it…..：Its super cute and fits perfectly! I got the blue polka dot and the color is just like what the picture shows. Its a beautiful dress and I would recommend this to anyone
- Three Stars：Love it ❤️
Moncler Ski Pants
- Five Stars：Beautiful fit/style!!
- Three Stars：oredered an XL it was really a size 10
- Fit Perfectly：fit
- Perfect!!：This dress fabric has a lot of give. If you are between sizes GO DOWN not up. I’ll be returning it. I look matronly in this but If it were the right size I think it would be pretty. I can’t use it because I bought it for an event and by the time I get the right size it will be too late
- Love Love Love it!!：This dress is gorgeous and seems to be high quality (only worn once yet). I ordered a 2x and I definitely could have gone with just a 1x, there is quite a bit of stretch. Looks okay without a petticoat, but definitely looks better with one!
- Four Stars：Great quality and perfect fit.
- Excellent dress. Its exactly as it looks and fit …：Thank you! It was perfect!
- Love it!：The slim fit dress runs very small. The size on the Hepburn dress was perfect, but not the same as the slim fit. The slim fit medium needs to be extra large to match the medium Hepburn dress.
- Four Stars：Loved it!!!!
- Five Stars：Sizes run at least 2-3 sizes too small. Very disappointed.
- You should buy this dress：Beautiful, fun vintage dress. Perfect length. Well made. My daughter is 5’7 and we ordered the small. She wore it with a pettiskirt purchased on Amazon and received many nice compliments. It arrived much sooner than expected, which was a nice surprise. Would highly recommend. You can’t beat the price and quality. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments14 of 18 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsI like fabric a lotBybluebellkaon June 25, 2015Size: LargeColor: Polka GreenVerified Purchasethe dress was delivered in 12 days. I like fabric a lot, it provides stretching, the color is a little bit darker than it shows on the picture. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments4 of 4 people found the following review helpful1.0 out of 5 starsAbsolute garbage. It’s like a cheap Halloween costumeByCarole Burkeon July 27, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: Smart GreenVerified PurchaseAbsolute garbage. It’s like a cheap Halloween costume. Color is not as pictured, not even close. Oddly shaped, poorly sewn. The label inside says "sample text". 0/10, would rather drink bleach than wear this dress.
- Five Stars：I ordered up a size because my daughter is tall. She loves it! Washed in a pillowcase and came out perfect.
- Very nice for the money：Beautiful, but way too long.
- Child is growing up fast. What fits just right …：Classy ballet leotard, very well made and suitable for ballet class. It is sure to be loved by all girls in ballet classes.
- Three Stars：I am 5’11". 190lbs. I purchased this dress in blue for an evening event I went to after work. It is now a favorite. All I had to do was swap out accessories and I was ready to go. I received many compliments, both during the day and night. The material flows with you when you walk. It is very comfortable to wear. I wish there were more colors/patterns because I would definitely buy more.
- Be sure to buy a bigger size than you need!：Very Cute, but my daughter is about 4 1/2, she is tall and slim and this barely fits her. It’s very snug. Surprised at how snug it is based on the description that says it fits size 4-6. It’s closer to the 4 size.
- Pretty Pretty!：will return
- Super happy with this dress：I love this dress it’s just beautiful, just how it looks in the picture, I am impressed and for the price not bad at all, totally recommended 👍
- Nice：Exactly what you expected.
- super cute ballet outfit：So cute…fit perfect….great product for the price!!! Will be looking for more items in the future…Thank-you so much. Need more colors in this product…
- It’s good：Fits perfectly on my 3 1/2 year old that wears size 3T clothing normally. Definitely runs on the small side.
- Very pretty,bit smidge small：I ordered the light blue polka dot dress to wear to a wedding. I was concerned about the finished product but based on other reviews, I went ahead and ordered it. Am I ever glad I did! I love the way this looks and feels. It is very flattering and very feminine!I ordered based on the measurements/size suggested and it was true to size. The material has a tiny bit of stretch in it and is form-fitting on the top. The bottom is what makes the dress though! It has an easy, flowy rockabilly swing to it and I am most definitely getting a petticoat for it. I am so in love with this dress that I’ve ordered another, just so I have a choice when it comes time for the wedding.The one and only con: the stitching seems loose in some places but for the price I paid, I don’t mind running some of the seams through my machine.
- Five Stars：A bit long, but well made fits well.
- GREAT DRESS：Fantastic Dress. I’m somewhat concerned that I am becoming addicted to Rockabilly Swing Dresses. They are so flattering and feminine and no matter how many I wear i always get a ton of compliments on them. Total strangers come up and tell me the dress is beautiful, which of course it is! I ironed mine with both Magic Sizing and Spray Starch. The dress is mostly cotton with just the right amount of stretch. Using Magic Sizing and Starch on the dress gives it a professional finished look. In addition I highly recommend wearing a petticoat under this dress (which I ironed with a pressing cloth). It’s a great dress that is made even better with a petticoat. I chose to wear a 110" sash with my dress to help define my waist – it needs all the help it can get! :-)I highly recommend this dress and I plan to buy more! Love it!!!Added 6/28/2015I really hate to go on and on about this dress, but I must! When I went to church today, people were still talking about this dress that I wore to church LAST WEEK! Isn’t that absolutely amazing? This is not only a great dress it leaves an unbelievable lasting impression!!! 2121 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 21 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments184 of 186 people found the following review helpful2.0 out of 5 stars2 dresses, 1 winnerBymargaritamaudiibon June 24, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseFirst, the good. I ordered the Cute Red in M – I am 5’5, 36C, waist 31. I was a little hesitant since the price was so cheap (aka You Get What You Pay For) but other reviewers seemed to like this very much. I thought, Hell. Why Not. But I decided that if I was going to get one inexpensively priced dress, I may as well get two. So I ordered another in Pure White. What a great summertime dress, right???The Cute Red is why this is even getting 2 stars. It fits perfectly, the material is thin, yes – but it’s not see through, comfortable enough and I planned on having these for warmer weather outings anyway, so that’s not a problem for me. A couple stray threads, but nothing that can’t be snipped without harm to the dress.Again, it’s 22 dollars. No biggie. I love how it lays on me and I’ll probably end up buying a petticoat to go beneath to finish the look, but it can be worn without one just as easily. Came below my knees, made me feel all "Girly Girl" – great purchase.The Pure White – wasn’t.-1) It came with three yellowish stains.-1) Return will be at my cost – I’m not paying for the return of a defective product to China.-1) I can’t wear this dress unless I muddy it up to be a zombie bride or something for Halloween. Hey… that’s not a bad idea. Okay, maybe -1/2.It’s really a shame, because the white dress itself had a really nice faux-eyelet pattern. Going to attempt some soaking in oxy clean – but point fo the matter is, I paid 45 dollars for one usable dress. I guess that still isn’t so bad.DON’T ORDER THE WHITE!!!ps, tried my best to capture the stains as best I could – the third was tiny, but still noticeable. 44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 4 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments174 of 177 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsGreat ChoiceByJennifer Blairon June 12, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: RedVerified PurchaseLoved it. Great material for the price! Quick delivery! 33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 3 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments95 of 103 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsB+ByChion June 12, 2015Size: SmallColor: PurpleVerified PurchaseI got a small, I’m 34-28-34. I plan on using this dress as a wedding guest at a summer outdoor semi-formal wedding.PROS-cute-form fitting at the top-affordable-good for summer or spring-shipping took 13 days for me…which was better than expected! (So plan ahead!)-covered my chest- i did not want to worry about my breasts slipping out of my dressCONS-thin material-overwhelmingly long for a extremely petite person (i am 5ft and even with 2 in heels, it looked weird to me)-high neck-sewing is off in the inside (picture shown)overall B+ 22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 2 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments50 of 52 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsHope it helpsByPen Nameon July 20, 2015Size: MediumColor: Smart GreenVerified PurchaseSo… I got to say I love the dress. I weight 160 pounds 5’5" usually wear 8-10 for dresses and got me a large size and fitted me a little loose Probably medium would’ve been better. Material is ok. The dress has several stains but I will keep it just because I like it 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments69 of 74 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLeft a good impression!ByBookLoveron May 15, 2015I love vintage 1950s style dresses but they are so expensive! I bought this one on a whim and hoped it would be good quality for a special event coming up. It was above and beyond my expectations! So happy I got this. I received many compliments when I wore it out. Looks great with the perfect heel.
- Five Stars：Very pretty
- Three Stars：This is horrible!!!! I’ve had my share of dresses, but this by far the ugliest dress i’ve ever put on. The reality has nothing to do with the picture. And don’t get me started on the material. ….OMG….
- Five Stars：I was a little skeptical at first on what size to pick, due to some reviews that the sizes run a little smaller. I ordered a size larger than I normally would, just to avoid any issues (As most other reviewers had) and I’m really thankful I did! It fits wonderfully. I normally fit anywhere between a size 8-10 and ordered a size 12. It leaves a little room to move and it’s VERY comfortable. It arrived just in time and I couldn’t be happier with the product. It IS a little thin as far as the material goes, so underwear lines will be visible! Otherwise, great product. I’ll certainly consider ordering more like this in the future!
- Very Happy with my purchase.：After buying and returning several leotards and leotard dresses these are definitely a keeper. The quality on the Capezio products far surpasses the other brands we’ve tried. They washed up beautifully. I washed them on gentle and dried them on low heat. My petite 5 year old fits perfectly in the intermediate 6/6x size. The front has two layers and the leotard isn’t see through (a problem I’ve had with other brands).
- Five Stars：Great dress! Fits beautifully
- Very good! my daughter is very like：Fits great, look great, wears well.
- Color’s not even close.：Love the dress! Very very beautiful and just what I thought it would be! Well packaged as well! And received it within a matter of a few days! I purchased the purple and black floral with white dress! Absolutely can’t wait to wear it with full hair and make up on! I’m 130 lbs and 5’2 and it fits perfectly!
- Five Stars：It’s fine
- perfect sizing for my 4 year old who is tall …：Really great leotard, thick material, good stretch, washes great and so far no fading.
- The material is cheap and shinny. The showers/sleeves are …：I ordered size 10 in navy which is a beautiful blue and nothing close to black and flatters all skin tones. Size is generous but not sure I could have done with 8 (Like most women I usually wear several different sizes.) I am 5 ft 3 in and weigh approx 152. I plan to take this to the tailor to have shortened about 2 inches and it will be perfect then. I have learned that the higher the heel and the right hem, the longer the leg looks. Even with tailor cost this dress will still be a bargain for a classic feminine dress.
- Four Stars：I am a size 4 and it fit as expected.
- Great dress：This dress is beautiful in colour and style. It doesn’t show too much skin, that’s good for it’s cold outside. It has high quality. It was shipped quickly. I love it and I will rock it this week!!!
- Other than that its adorable and material holds up to her busy body：I love this pink ballet leotard. Fits my 3.5 year old daughter really well. Not too tight. We’ve been using it for 4 months now, about once a week. I wash it on delicate and hang to dry.
- Flattering：Waiting for my refund still. Dress didn’t fit as expected.
- Five Stars：Fit me a bit big in the waist, but still….I loved this dress. Can’t wait to wear it again!
- Four Stars：I absolutely love this dress! I read other reviews and decided to order the same size that I normally would. I am about a 12 (pear shaped) and ordered a large. It was a perfect fit. I also agree that the folds in the top look a little funny from packaging, and it is slightly wrinkled from where it was folded, but nothing a good steam can’t fix. I also ordered a petticoat to go with it, unfortunately, I received a handbag instead of a petticoat (different seller), so I don’t know how it looks with a petticoat. However, it looks fine without one, and I can’t wait to wear this for my anniversary!
- Four Stars：SO pretty! Love it love love it! I get LOTS of compliments every time I wear it!
- Awesome retro dress; dress it up with a petticoat!：Love it…but isa bit big
- I freakin’ love this thing.：I am wearing this dress onstage and I LOVE it. My only complaint is that the stretch material is delicate and has run in several places
- Perfect：So I was a little wary about ordering this dress because of the mixed designs and sizing charts, but I took a chance on it because of the price. I ordered the smart black dress in an XXL, and it fits like a glove. I love it!! Usually when I order from sellers based in China I have to order two, or even three sizes, up but since the XXL was the largest size I went with it. I typically wear a 16/18 or 16w in dresses and my measurements are 45/37/45, just so you have a reference. The style is flattering and classy and the material has a bit of stretch so it is comfortable too.The only problem I encountered was that the included belt was waaaay small. It was definitely not the size of the dress. I contacted the seller about the size issue and they responded very promptly and gave me a partial refund.In summary, if you are on the fence about this dress, give it a go! It’s the perfect little black dress, and you just can’t beat the price.
- I will buy from this company again.：Looks fantastic and feels great
- Great Dress for Many Occasions!：The color is beautiful! The dress fits as expected.
- Five Stars：Disappointed.
- Five Stars：It feels good, but was larger than expected.
- Like others, I got so many compliments：this dress looks great on my daughter
- One Star：I’m glad that I heeded the advice of my fellow reviewers. This did run a bit small. I got the S(4-6) size, and it fits my 4-year-old daughter to a T. (And she’s a small 4… In the 18th percentile in weight, 50th in height). The color is a soft pink, which I love. The sleeves are adorable, and it keeps her just a bit wee warmer than the other ballerinas who are wearing the sleeveless leotards. The skirt length: just above the knee. Don’t hesitate, just get one size up.
- My favorites!：This dress is flattering and my daughter loves it! She always looks forward to dance class and this dress gets lots of compliments.
- Sizing is off.：The dress just looks dull in person. The black dye did not go well on this materiel
- Four Stars：Adorable, flattering dress!
- Terrible. I hate it. It look’s like a child’s dress.：This dress is only okay. It fits ok, but there’s something too simple about it. And it looks rather wrinkled even after ironing.
- Very cute… true to size.：This leotard is adorable. My daughter loves wearing it. My only complaint is that it’s a tad not small for my daughter. She sometimes complains that it feels too tight. She is 3 yrs old. 38". 32 lbs. Size 3t usually fits her perfectly. I would buy again but maybe try a size up.
- Its as adorable & flattering as all the reviews say：This dress is way smaller than it says it is. The bust of the dress sits way to high. One arm hole is smaller than the other. A bit of tailoring will likely be able to fix the dress, just don’t expect to be able to wear it out of the box.
Moncler Vest Sale
- The fabric quality is great. Not so heavy that a crinoline won’t hold …：This dress is absolutely adorable! The color is beautiful and it fits very well. I ordered my normal size and it fit well with a little room. The dress has a little stretch to it. The bustline is modest so you are not spilling out. It is a very flattering fit and definitely got compliments in it. I am so happy with this last minute purchase for an event I was going to.
- The small is a Fantastic fit on my 5’7″ hourglass frame：Love the fabric! Fits well, a bit longer than expected but I’m 5’2". Great price.
- Great color and fit!：This dress is a nice buy. However the size you will need to go up the next size to meet the size fit in the U.S.. I ordered a large which is equivalent to an 8-10. The color is the same as the picture.
- Daughter loves it：it fits perfectly. my daughter loves it. so pretty!
- WAY to small!!：cute dress, fabric is nice, well fitted. I usually like modes clothing like this dress, fell at my knees and I’m about 5"8. The sleeves are a little more ruffled then expected, still very nice though.
- a hit!：I would have LOVED this dress if the bust would have fit. I did my measurements and ordered the dress according to the size chart – the waist and hips fit but my bust was too large This dress is GORGEOUS and I would have totally kept it if it fit.
- Then again, maybe not：great material, easy to iron. Large fits like a U.S. size 10. the arm holes were somewhat small for my meatier arms but it still looked great. sometimes fashion comes with a little discomfort!
- Very pretty,bit smidge small：I ordered a dress one size larger than I normally wear because I know that sizes in China are much different than they are in the US. The skirt fits fine but the top is too tight and is nowhere near the measurements listed in the sizing chart. The neck is also bit too high and feels like it is choking me. I am not going to send it back because it would cost too much-I am steadily losing weight so it will fit properly in time. Nice stretch fabric, light weight, but too small. I took a gamble and lost.
Moncler Official Website
- You just don’t know：I have seen better quality in a Walmart or Kmart dress! Would never wear this!Unfortunately it sits because I was on vacation and missed the return date!I am SO DISSATISFIED in this dress!
- Five Stars：Perfect!
- Happy To Have It.：Beautiful dress, but too small. I’ll be returning
- Two Stars：Fit everywhere but mid section.
- I really like the dresses from this vendor：This company is in China. It will cost me over $50 to return the dresses that do not fit.
- I’m 5’3″ and usually wear a medium. I listened …：Fit me a bit big in the waist, but still….I loved this dress. Can’t wait to wear it again!
- Great 50s inspired dress!：This looks on me like it has been designed for me – love it! I wear an M. It took several weeks to get to me, but definitely worth waiting.
- Three Stars：Cheap, jersey_like material. I could hear the seams ripping as I was putting it on. Cute style but that’s all there is to it
- Two Stars：Cute little dress, and I love it!
- This dress is a great deal!：i like it
- Cute but runs small：It is very cute and seems to be well made. I wish it had snaps at the bottom for going to the bathroom. When you have a 2 year old that needs to go it is a pain to have to completely undress her. Also it runs very small. My daughter is 2.5 and skinny this just fits her. There is no way it would fit a 4 year old.
- Five Stars：I ordered this dress for my open house and "get away" dress for my upcoming wedding, it’s also the one I chose for my bridesmaids to wear. I must say that I was a little nervous in ordering this dress because some of the reviews said the dress didn’t fit quite right. As soon as I put it on, I loved it! It hugs my curves just right and makes me look really good! I love the length because every time I find a dress, it’s either too short or sleeveless, and this dress is exactly what I’ve been looking for for awhile! I love that it can be more of a casual dress or dressed up to be nicer! I am SO excited to see all my beautiful bridesmaids in these dresses on my wedding day!
- Four Stars：Somewhat tight on my two year old. But very pretty – she loves it.
- BEAUTIFUL：I returned this as it was too sheer for my liking and the fit wasn’t as I expected. It runs a bit small. Order the next size up, especially if you are well endowed!
- nice but small：My favorite dance leotard. This is the third size I’ve purchased for my daughter as she’s grown… she loves the skirt, and the sleeves are incredibly cute.
- Then again, maybe not：Great Design and material (which stretch). Bought the S size based on the size chart and its tight fit on 34 bust and wraist 27. Should have size up as recommended by other reviewers. Definitely the size chart is 1 size smaller…. so S is a XS, and M is a S for this seller’s ACEVOG. ITs really beautiful.. and a little lengthy for 5"3. With petticoat, it should be better
- Pretty and great quality：My granddaughter wears a size 6 to a 6x. She is a slim little girl. The size "I" 6-8 was way too small. I exchanged it for a medium size 8-10, and it fits perfectly.
- Very cute：Order one size up. I ordered the size I normally wear and ended up breaking the zipper in the back trying to zip it up. I love the look and style though so I will give it 3 stars.
- I really love this dress：I wore this dress to a 50’s inspired wedding. I did NOT expect the praise & compliments I got from random people about this dress. It is perfectly form fitting & the green color was just as pictured! Love, love, love it!! Will wear it again to another wedding (sans retro theme).
- Material is nice weight. Construction is good.：Its as adorable & flattering as all the reviews say! I ordered the red/black flowers. My only reason for 4 stars is that I should have ordered a Small. I ordered a Medium (which does fit fine) but with the little stretch in the fabric, my measurements were in between – it would have been a perfect fit in the small! Still so cute!
- Beautiful Vintage Dress：Word of warning with the red plaid dress – it looks nothing like the picture. First, the material is flannel with a synthetic lining. Very heavy and ugly fabric. It also had a V-neck and a very narrow sash. If you are still interested in this dress, I would size down as well. The medium was too big, and I’m not a small medium.
- Got the green and it’s pretty!：This dress was much better quality than I expected for the price. I really like it and others do too. I found it a tiny bit snug in the bodice, but not enough so that I’d return it.
- Fits me quite nicely：fit me perfectly — based on the other reviews I got the Small (usually I wear an 8 or 10)– and since it’s on the stretchy side worth getting smaller rather than larger. The green is a hunter green, not emerald. If you are bigger busted, it will work also as there’s a lot of fabric in the bodice. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments7 of 7 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsBest Amazon buy ever!Bynicoleon July 25, 2015Size: LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseLoved this dress! Got a ton of compliments on it! Had a black and white themed wedding so I got the white petticoat to go underneath and I’m glad I did, as I was unsure if it would look silly. Paired with a white belt and pearls couldn’t go wrong. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments6 of 6 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsGot the floral print- LOVE ITByDarienon August 20, 2015Size: LargeColor: FloralVerified PurchaseI bought the floral print and LOVE it. I feel like a 1950s Goddess. I was leaning towards the solid colors, but it’s for my 30th birthday and thought "if there was ever a time for a (for me) loud dress, this is it. I’m so happy with this purchase. As far as the fit, I’m 6 feet tall and usually a size 12 in dresses; I ordered the large and it fits just fine, but is maybe a little large. I’d say that if you’re a size 10-12, go for the Medium. like everyone said, the fabric has a lot of stretch. I might still return mine for a medium- I’m undecided. For all my tall girls out there, I know you’re wondering about the length: IT’S PERFECT. Like I said, I’m 6 feet tall and it hits me right at the knees. 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments11 of 13 people found the following review helpful1.0 out of 5 starsREAD THIS REVIEW BEFORE MAKING THIS MISTAKE.ByMelissa K. Thomason April 3, 2015Size: SmallColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI wish I could give this dress zero stars, I do not understand ANY of the 5 star reviews. The dress I received is literally garbage, it is HORRIBLY constructed, every single seam of the dress looks like it is about to burst open. It is like Amazon sent me a dress someone 4 sizes too big squeezed into and then sent back, every seam of the dress is loose and coming a part, and there are loose threads all over the thing. The pleats on the bodice are absolutely horrendous and I don’t know how to fix them because you can’t iron this dress.Not to mention the dress looks cheap and nothing like the picture, the sleeves aren’t even remotely them same. I bought this because the bridesmaid dress I ordered never came in and the wedding is next month… now I have to find a whole new dress because there is no way I can wear this one, it is ripped and falling apart… this is the WORST purchase I have ever made on Amazon. DO NOT BUY THIS DRESS FOR ANY FORMAL EVENT. It looks so awful and cheap and you will just be completely embarrassed. I have bought better looking dresses for 12 dollars at wal-mart. This is not worth the money at all. Period.
- Cute, but cheap.：Dress was amazing. Quality and price were great. A little snug at the chest but the stretch material made it all work. I added a black petticoat to complete the look. I would buy this again.
- 4-6 is too small for a almost 5 years old：Adorable and fits my (small) 3 year old perfectly!
- Get size up! Very comfy and beautiful!：I love this leotards! This is the second leo I have bought from Capezio and I really love it just as I did the other one. They are very nicely made and last through many washes. Definitely recommend!
- Great Dress!! Belt…..??：Fits somewhat small and that’s because I’m well endowed arounf the chest region. But otherwise, it’s a cute dress
- Perfection：This dress!!!!! Amazing!!!
- The dress is nice but cheaply made：Too much material on the waist just on the sides making the hips looking broader than it really is! I am usually a medium (6 – 8), the XL does not fit me… its a tight squeeze at the chest area and not very flattering!!
- Five Stars：My daughter is a fairly tall and skinny 4 year old. This fits perfectly. It is good for immediate use. Not much to grow into without it hurting or pulling her shoulders. Cute design and good quality. It might or might not fit a normal or tall 5 or 6 year old = would be too short.
- Cute but pricey：Great little outfit! Great quality and so very cute. Took advice from other reviews and bought a larger size. I bought a 4-6 for my three yea old who is an average three year old in size…and it fits perfectly!
- B+：Perfect! Super excited to wear this dress for my son’s birthday and sisters bridal shower!
- VERY DISAPPOINTED：This dress is not meant for tall people. The bodice is meant for a petite torso. I am 5’11 and have an hourglass figure. This dress was loose in the waist, and the bust was set way too high. It seemed to be well made though.
- Returned it.：Good materialHigh quality
- Precious：So cute!! Loved this purchased for my daughter to wear at dance. Fits as expected, nice quality would purchase again
- Dance Ready：So cute. Fits my very average sized 4 year old (5 in 2 months). She loves it
- Beautiful：Very cute, skirt is a bit on the long side. This leotard will pull and run if your little one is not careful. I will say, most of her classmates have the same leotard, but this one has a bit more detail, I would recommend
- Really pretty dress：I’m average height (5’4") and slender (110lbs) and this dress looked AWFUL on me. It fit my bust okay but the rest of it hung down way too low, almost to my mid-calves, and it clung to every curve in the least flattering way possible. If you’re really tall and have no body fat I could see this being a decent dress, but personally I’m returning it.
- Four Stars：LOVE THIS DRESS!!!!!!!!
- Ordered the Med for my daughter (5’9″) size 6. …：Truly perfect fit. I love it.
Moncler Shop Online
- I love it and it’s a very good buy：Lovely dress. Fits perfect
- Very cheap quality：It is to small and if you have a bigger bust this dress does not really work.
- Four Stars：Super cute and well made. Size up. Very tight in the chest.
- Great Dress!! Belt…..??：Best fitted dress ever! Fits and flares in all the right places.Shipped slow but worth the wait. I want one in every color.
- dress is very nice but xl is too big：I really like this dress.
- Love love love：I wear a size 14 pants, Size 16 dress usu. because of my 38DDD bust. I ordered 2XL and it fits perfectly. Not many times I’ve been able to say that about a dress. Very flattering cut. I like the fabric: has some body to it but drapes well. The green color is nice, looks as I was expecting from the screen representation. Not lined but does have some nice details like the invisible zipper and the little but of tulle at the hem. It is tea length, so if you are short the skirt may fall a bit long for you. Stitching looks good. It did have a chemical smell as mentioned by others when it first came out of the bag. I hung it up in an open area and the smell was gone after a few hours.
- Great material and style just wish there was accurate sizing：Made very well. Packaged well and arrived when expected. Very pleased with this product
- I am very disappointed with this dress：Looks exactly like it does in the photo and arrived way earlier than I expected!
Womens Moncler Jacket
- Perfect for me：I did not receive the green sash for the waist with the green dress. I received the blue sash with the blue dress that is how I knew I did not receive the green one. I love the dresses but I would appreciate the green sash.
- I love this dress：Way too small… I went by the sizing chart & couldn’t even zip it up! Very disappointed because it was a very cute dress & great material!
- Fits nicely.. ordered a medium：It fits great I love it
- Beautifull：Capezio stuff is just so great. Its durable and stylish! I love the flutter sleeves on this leotard dress. My little girl looks so cute in this!
- This dress is quite nice, especially for the price：Dress is a little tight if you are busty (I am a 32 DD), but not so bad as to be uncomfortable. Ordered a dress bolero to wear over it for work and it looks very professional. Quality fabric and appears to be very well made. Will definitely buy more dresses from this designer.
- Five Stars：Perfection. Im so in love
- Not for me：I tried it on and at first thought "this isn’t too bad" — material is very comfortable, skirt has a fun swish when you move, shape is pretty flatering. However, the material was very clingy and undergarment seams were visible through dress (even though I ordered a size up, as other commenters have suggested). The bodice had some strange stitching in it that wouldn’t lie flat, and the skirt came to an awkward point below the knees that looked odd with the low-cut neckline. I’ll be returning this dress for something of a similar design but made of more substantial fabric.
Moncler Site Officiel
- Four Stars：I got the red one. The color is a little different from the one in the image. Its more like vermilion red. I front is too deep for me. So, a Islip is a must. Also, an in-skirt is a must. But when I wore t I got lots of compliments. Its very comfy and looks classy which is difficult combination to get. Hence would take away only one star.
- Great Dress：Cheap, jersey_like material. I could hear the seams ripping as I was putting it on. Cute style but that’s all there is to it
- Capezio Girls Flutter Sleeve Dress Leotard, Pink：it fits my 2y vey good.quality also very good. i washed it frequently and it stay like new.I’m very satisfied w/ this product.
- It fit perfectly not too long or too short I would of like it if it had longer sleeves but I’ll be …：I loved this dress, but the arm holes were soooooooooooooooo small and the bust area did not come down over the bust area. The reviews did not give good advice, I would have order a large if I knnew this. Most reviews stated that it fit true to size. Not! I think this is Asian sized, not USA sized. But the dress itself was beautiful, the color was as expected. Sorry, I couldn’t wear it. I gave it to my niece. She loved it!
- We really liked this product although it has two issues：Size 2-4 just fits my three year old, who still fits into a 2T waist (but is 3T tall). It should fit her for the duration of her ballet class, so it should work out for us but if your child is larger than a 2T waist, you might want to go up to the next size.The leotard is very cute and appears to be of decent quality. I have not washed it yet.
- Five Stars：Beautiful rich color and fit.
- Five Stars：This dress came very quickly through the UPS delivery system. The item appears to be well made, with pretty detailed as was pictured. The fit is good, the length is as expected. I am happy with my purchase.
- Excellent：I was pleasantly surprised at the fit, quality and drape of this beautiful sapphire dress! Though the front dips a bit low for the college graduation I plan to wear it to this spring, it will be easily remedied with a small snap closure, as I usually have to do with wrap necklines like this.
Moncler Coats For Men
- Amazing dress for the price!：I love this dress, fits beautifully and is very flattering to curvy figure, used a couple baby pins at the top just for precaution 😉 it is long but I’m only 5 foot so that’s probably just me 33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 3 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments111 of 119 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsWorth every pennyByAmazon Customeron April 22, 2013Size: 16Color: Sapphire BlueVerified PurchaseI felt like this dress was made for me. The color is a thrilling royal blue that looked amazing against my skin. The upper ruching under the breast and the A line flare creates the perfect silohuette. I looked twenty pounds lighter and felt beautiful. I was skeptical about having ruching on the arms, but what a great touch. I originally purchased this dress to have something to wear to go to dinner or something not too formal. The color, the sheen of the material, and the cut of the dress makes it amenable to much more formal occassions. I added some bling accessories and wore this dress to a formal gala. I got compliments all night.
- Too tight up top.：Love this dresslike the style very flattering .I plan on ordering some of the other dresses they have.
- Great dress, sizing is marked wrong：Material is cheap but for the price still a fun dress and Im happy with the purchase. If your relized its a not a high end product and are looking for a cute and fun dress to own for a year or 2 than its is the dress for you.
- Good dress, little imagination：It came just as expected and fits well. It appears that it will stretch to fit her as she grows.
- Four Stars：If you order a dress that is $20, don’t cross your fingers and hope it looks like a million bucks! I just don’t seem to learn. The dress did not feel/look like anything on the computer. It is truly a 50’s dress—dawdy and drab:( but it is too much work to send it back. So I am keeping it as a reminder to think twice next time. If it is took good to be true, it probably is just that: too good to be true.
- Beautifull：Very cute and comfortable for my 4 year olds ballet class. Built in skirt is very functional as her separate tutu kept slipping down. Washed well on gentle, no dryer .
- Five Stars：Loved it
- Five Stars：I received so many compliments on this dress! At first, I thought my husband was just being sweet, but my girls’ jaws dropped when they saw me, and my friends complimented me, as well. I bought this in black and put a petticoat under it. I wore this to a formal wedding, and it was the perfect dress for that occasion! I am a big girl; I ordered the XL and it fit perfectly. The fabric stretches to accommodate your chest and ribcage. The neckline is flattering without worry – I was never concerned about it being too low. I cannot wait to wear it again. Well worth the relatively low price – this dress is a bargain! One last perk: while on the dance floor, someone’s drink accidentally spilled on me and my dress. The moisture rolled right off. 100%cotton it is certainly not, but it doesn’t look like polyester, even though it behaves as such. Buy this dress!
Moncler Doudoune Femme
- My Niece Loved It!：ADORABLE!!! I can’t wait to see my little one dancing in her dress. Thank you!!
- “Navy” blue dress is the cobalt color shown in the picture. Great fit. Nice fabric and zipper.：I like the style of the top of this dress but the material is too stiff, almost like heavy swimsuit material, for the bottom part to hang nicely. I felt way too hippy and I’m 5’8 and 135. I missed the cut-off to send it back
- Plus the dress isn’t flowy like the picture：I love this dress!!! It has a good amount of stretch but is nicely form fitting. It’s very flowy and is fits exactly how I had hoped it would!!!! I am very happy with this purchase!
- Five Stars：It’s fine
- Sizing is way off：My daughter loves ballet, and all the capezio products i’ve have got bought is the same: the best quality, perfect fit and a reasonable price… thank you.
- Good but big for：The fabric is really nice, the blue is totally awesome and the fit is outstanding. Might buy another one soon.
- Five Stars：My normal dress size fit very well. You may want to order up if you’re between sizes or have larger arms or bust. I would have kept this if the sleeves had less rouching or were shorter so it was less noticeable. Due to the sheen of the fabric, it was just too much for me. I really liked the fit and neckline. If you like the look of the sleeves, this could be great for you. Hand wash or dry clean. 55% rayon 45% polyester.
- :D：The dress looked just like the picture and fit exactly as expected!
- Order it one size bigger!!!：I love this leotards! This is the second leo I have bought from Capezio and I really love it just as I did the other one. They are very nicely made and last through many washes. Definitely recommend!
- Traffic light green, super shrinkage：Love this dress! Fit is perfect – I wear a size 8 and medium fits just right. I get so many compliments when I wear it.
- Unflattering：Well done, well done indeed.
- Beautiful dress, read review for size：Beautiful, feminine, easy to get on and off. Easy to wash in the laundry. Fits well on my 4 and 5 year old. Good quality.
- LOVE IT!：great item
- Very Pretty：This leotard was a pleasant surprise…the material is soft and stretchy, and it seems like it would be really comfortable to wear. Nice quality workmanship, has been through the wash a few times at this point and still looks more or less brand new.
- Good buy：Beautifull dress
- Five Stars：I bought this dress for 40$. I got it in red it is bright but, that’s what I wanted. I ADORE this dress. It fits perfectly. I am 5.’7 and I weight about 155, I am rather busty and it fits there perfectly. The dress does have a bit of stretch to it. It ordered a medium. I normally wear a size 10 and the reviews seem to suggest to get the size down rather than the size up. So happy I did it fit perfectly.This dress is well made and adorable. I ordered a petticoat to go with it in black and it definitly makes a huge difference. I wouldn’t wear it without one. Many of the recommendations also suggested a cute belt around the middle which I did in animal print and black. The whole outfit together looks amazing and can be dressed up or down for various functions based on shoes and accessories.The tags to say it’s best to dry clean and or hand wash and line dry.I will be ordering this dress in at least one more color.Wish I could give it more stars.
- Smaller than expected but great quality：The dress came relatively fast and fit great. My only complaint would be the dress is super long. Im 5’5 and it almost reaches my ankles. Nothing a few slight alterations can’t fix!
- Shiny bathing suit dress：I was happy with the quality of this item but I never got to wear it because the sizing is not true.
- Nice dress：Love love loved it amazing lots of complements
- waist size about 27″–Medium fit perfect!：love it
- Love love love!：The top has no folds to show breasts. Overall, not bad for its price.
- Disintegrating Dress：Fit well but color wasn’t as pictured. It was more worn out than the picture, not a dark rich navy. Also, quality of fabric poor. The price matches the quality, a little disappointed but you get what you pay for! The fit and design was nice. It worked for the wedding I went to. A one night dress, material is worse once I washed the dress.
- Watch out cleavage!：This is the most beautiful dress I have ever bought. It came a very small package and I was afraid it would be too small and skimpy. Not the case. This dress slips on and settles onto the body just beautifully. It is stunning. I bought the black. No need for a slip. The fabric is of good quality and is not too see through. My search for the perfect dress is over. Now I just have to find shoes and bag for it!
- … was a little longer so that it could twirl better. Otherwise：Super cute but runs large and material is stretchy so that makes it seem even bigger.
- Five Stars：This dress is absolutely gorgeous. For anyone with a larger chest, this dress will accentuate what your mama gave you without giving away the whole show for free. The flare at the bottom is flirty and perfect for swing dances or anything like that. this particular color (green) would be a fantastic holiday outfit. I wouldn’t recommend this dress for casual wear as it is certainly an occasion dress. It’s a bit longer than I expected, hitting me (5’10) a little past the knees. If you’re shorter than that, you might have a ballgown on your hands. That being said, the item is of good quality fabric and arrived quickly.
- Two Stars：Crazy about my dress
- dress is very nice but xl is too big：I really like this dress.
- Pretty dress：I would have LOVED this dress if the bust would have fit. I did my measurements and ordered the dress according to the size chart – the waist and hips fit but my bust was too large This dress is GORGEOUS and I would have totally kept it if it fit.
- Five Stars：Great dress!
- It’s ok for the price but it does wrinkle very easily.：I love it.Will buy another one but in a different color from this line. 😉
- Five Stars：I bought this dress to accompany a friend to a wedding. It was phenomenal. As someone who is top heavy it is increasingly difficult to find a dress that fits the bodice comfortably, look spectacular and is not too revealing. The length was perfect, hitting a little below the knee for my 5ft 9 inch frame. Based on other reviews I bought an XL but would probably have been fine with a L since I did have some room. For a little oomph I bought a petticoat underskirt but the dress would have still been beautiful without it. I will be getting this style in other colors because the look is so versatile. I also added a black belt for added flare. You wont be disappointed with this dress no matter how you wear it.
- Two Stars：Love this dress.
Moncler For Men
- The fabric is not the greatest to the touch：I ended up returning this as the dress fit snuggly along the stomach area. Didn’t do me any favors. Too bad because the color is great and it’s well made.
- … arrived unfortunately it was too small the dress is beautiful excellent quality I would recommend this to anyone we …：It was only 20 bucks..great value for that price! Everyone loved it and thought it could def be worn to other events (not just a 50s party) It was a tiny bit snug for a medium. pressed up nice. Wore it with the petticoat/crinoline.
- This dress was designed for someone with very small breasts …：This dress is not meant for tall people. The bodice is meant for a petite torso. I am 5’11 and have an hourglass figure. This dress was loose in the waist, and the bust was set way too high. It seemed to be well made though.
- Nom desired fabric.：This dress is beautiful… it fits a little bit snug across the chest. But I still love it
- I will buy from this company again.：Beautiful dress and good price!
- Five Stars：Love it
- Sheer and runs small.：Wore this dress with a petticoat and I felt sexy!! Washes nice and hung up! Did not put in dryer . Color was forest green and nice!
- Cute!：good…very good…Ballet is recommended for all children.My daughter is too good.Even after’m going to buy again.
- The dress is a very good fit per the sizing and the other reviews：Love it! Gorgeous
- … was a little longer so that it could twirl better. Otherwise：it was too small but the vendor sent out a larger size and it fits fine.
- love it：Would have given 5 stars, but the green was much different than pictured. It was more of a olive green. But the dress fits great, received many compliments on it.
- Love this dress!：Bought for ballroom dancing, but wearing outside the ballroom – I received a lot of compliments on the dress
- perfect sizing for my 4 year old who is tall …：Great leotard! Fits 40 lb and 43 inch daughter perfectly. Only worn once but seems to be nice quality. Would buy again and recommend to others!
- Disappointed：Beautiful dress, however it arrived too late to wear to the function I ordered it for:(
- Not Beige, Light Coral：The small is a size 4. Generally those fit rather well. But this was just a little larger than expected. It’s not baggy. Just a little looser than it should be. That being said it is still a lovely dress. the fabric is heavy so it is perfect for the lindy bop swing styleof dance.
- This is the prettiest little leotard for my daughter’s first …：My daughter typically wears size 7 to 8 and does not have a flat belly. This dress is very flattering on her and makes her feel confident.
Mens Moncler Coats
- Good quality fabric and wonderful color：beautiful
- Adorable But RUNS SMALL：I bought two of these dresses – one pink (size S 4-6) and one white (size T 2-4) for my 2-year old granddaughter, who wears a 2T. Based on other reviews, I knew the dress runs small. The size T 2-4 went back; it was VERY small. The size S 4-6 fits my 2T granddaughter fairly well; the neckline is a little loose but she wears it to dance class and it hasn’t been an issue.
- I was extremely comfortable all night：Nice Dress fit great i love it
- Very cute and good quality：Good quality!! My tall 3 year old wears size 4-6.
- Woohoo!!：I liked everything about the dress but it was way too small in the chest. This I firmly believe is in the dress design. I’m a firm size six and wear various medium size tops/dresses without any problems. I had to return this dress reluctantly. I did not order the next size as it would have likely been too large around the waist and shoulders.
- Total Bummer：This dress turned out wonderfully! I got a small, and it fits great. I’m 5"6, so I as great with the length but it may be too long for some other people. It’s vintage and classy and perfect! It also was expected to take a month or so and I got it in 2 weeks 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments30 of 33 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLOVE this dress!Bystacyon July 1, 2015Size: SmallColor: RedVerified PurchaseI am more than pleased with this purchase. I still can’t believe it was only $20.00. It fits PERFECTLY. I’m 5’8" and about 125 pounds and I ordered a small. It’s definitely a snug fit on the top, but since the fabric gives, it doesn’t feel tight. The fabric is fantastic and the dress is just beautiful.I can’t wait to order more dresses! I have to add that there was a snafu with my address, all due to the U.S. Postal Service, and when I emailed the seller about it, they responded quickly and sent me a replacement dress immediately. 22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 2 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments16 of 16 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsGREAT DRESSByPrincess N.on July 12, 2015Size: SmallColor: RedVerified PurchaseThis dress was awersome. Its a great material and i loved it. I bought it for a wedding and it fit perfectly. Its a little longer than expected but its great.. 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments21 of 23 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsSuper Cute!Bysamanthaon May 24, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: PurpleVerified PurchaseThis dress is adorable. It fit perfectly and is long enough I can wear it to work (just past my knee). My only complaint is that it’s white parts are see through so I have to wear a slip under it, but really that’s no complaint at all. I love it and it came much faster than it originally said.
- Love it!：I loveeeddddd this dress!! I tried it on as soon as I got it and the fit was perfect! I cannot wait to wear it. I did like the look of it with the petticoat (which I had not ordered at the beginning), so now I’m just waiting for the petticoat to get here so I can wear it as it was intended. The quality is pretty good for the price and it fits nice and snug and super comfy.
- Four Stars：Comfortable and flattering.
Moncler Vest Men
- wonderful：Adorable for toddler ballet!!!! Fits great and my 2 year old loves it. Trying to resist buying every color!
- I love this dress：order up
- fits great and very flattering：absolutely love it. the emerald green is beautiful.
- Love it!：i like it
- I love this dress：Ordered the Med for my daughter (5’9") size 6. Plenty of room in the medium. Stretchy material. Looks more expensive than it is.
- I requested a return and am definitely satisfied with the service I received：It fit all my BrownGirl curves! Wow, I am blown away at this dress. I got the red and the white with flowers. I measure myself to be sure I picked the right size and viola! Awesome Dress! I want them all!
- Glad I read the reviews：My little girl loves the skirt. Great quality. No complaints!
- Awesome awesome awesome：The pattern was as expected and beautiful. The neckline was too high, like choking me too high. I’m petite so I knew that the length might be a little long, it was. Overall the material was cheap and the quality of sewing was very poor. What bothers me the most is that the neckline was so high I can’t imagine it to be wearable for anyone. I bought the Purple Floral Scoop Neck.
- love LOVE this dress：I purchased this dress for my Grand daughter for her 1st day of Kindergarten. It fits her perfect!!!
- Five Stars：Didn’t Fit!!!
- Buy it now….Don’t wait….：Very pleased with both items!
- Simply Adorable!：Very pretty. Quality seems good. Perfect for my daughters dance class.
- TOO BIG, THIN MATERIAL, NO LACE!：So I recieved the product quickly. It does run small so I ordered on size larger then usual. It fits perfect. But the belt or buttons pictured is just a belt with very thin connectors. Belt does not fit along the size of the dress. My belt broke already. I dont want to return the dress since it fits and looks great so I guess I will try to use a different belt. But over all I like the dress.
- it fits really beautiful, I have sort of a full figure and …：Love it
- A really cute dress!：I LOVE how this dress flatters my figure. I was really nervous about how it would fit, but it is great. Stretchy fabric, breathable, but thick enough not to be see through, although I still need to check in daylight if it needs a skip, it’s fine indoors though.I’m 5’3" 115 pounds and I ordered a US6. I think I could have gotten away with a size 4 as well, but the 6 is great. It’s much more flattering than my picture gives it credit. I’ll be wearing this on our upcoming Caribbean cruise. The material a style can easily be causal or dressy depending on the accessories you add. You will not be disappointed in this dress. 33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 3 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments220 of 227 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsAdorable fit!ByGigiRose1210on November 4, 2013I am extremely picky about my clothing, especially dresses. I am what you’d call an apple shape, as I have a large bust, broad shoulders, a tendency to carry weight in my mid-section, but yet I have very small hips and legs. Finding dresses is always a nightmare, so I was very hesitant to order one online. Knowing that wrap-style dresses are most flattering for my figure, I took a chance on ordering this one, and I am so glad that I did. I ordered this dress in the royal blue to wear to a wedding, and I received more compliments than I ever would have expected. Not only did the dress fit perfectly (I’m a size 12), it flowed in all the right places. The split top was somewhat revealing, however I used a small safety pin to keep everything in place, which worked perfectly.The only thing I would change about this dress is the rouched sleeves. They are more gathered than what you can tell in the picture, and drew more attention than I would have liked to my arms (which are also big), but it wasn’t so bad that I was self-conscious. I’m very pleased with this purchase, and will be wearing this dress again.
- great dress：Thick material. Snug fit