Skip to content
- Really cute dress. Shipping was much quicker than expected …：oredered an XL it was really a size 10
- but it’s very pretty and still looks nice on：way to long but was very nice dress and it was very easy to fix buy cutting and sewing or tucking in
- Adorable!：Love love love this dress
- Nice Dress.：Very nice dress. Polka dots are something a little different and it fit really nice.
- Five Stars：Great quality and perfect fit.
- My 2 1/2 year old loved it!：Sized up on purpose from reading reviews, fits nicely on a 3 yr old. I got the 4-6 size though. probably won’t fit in torso length as you get up to 6 years old
- A little snug but very cute!：It arrived on time and as pictured. I read reviews about sizing and went with the 4/6. It fits my three year old just right.
- Beautiful and good material：I ordered this dress and panicked afterward when I saw the estimated delivery date, but the dress arrived in about two weeks. I’m 5’5" and weigh about 145 and I ordered a medium (as always) and it fit me perfectly. My only disappointment was the length of the dress. It comes to the middle of my calf. I’m not sure if this is supposed to be knee-length or calf-length, but knee-length is what I need, so I will be getting the dress hemmed. However, this is purely an opinion! The dress is definitely beautiful and semi-formal. It is a little dressy for the occasion I was planning on using it for, but I’ll be saving the dress for another opportunity! The seller was very helpful and friendly, and easy to talk with about the product. The packaging was sealed and, though the dress is slightly wrinkled due to being packaged (which is expected), there are no marks or discolored areas on the dress. A great buy for the price!
Moncler Women Vest
- Two Stars：Was not attractive on.
- Beautiful dress：I ordered my dress for my sisters wedding, and it is perfect! I love my dress and can’t wait to wear it, it has a little stretch and I was able to fit perfectly into the medium. It came in plenty of time, and the color (navy blue) was spot on from the pictures. The pleats on the chest are off, but that is fixable. I am very happy with this product!
- Cute dress for a good price：Love the color and style!
- Perfect：I ordered small 4-6 for my 2.5 year old who is 85% percentile in growth after reading other review, it fits perfectly.
- Perfect for that first dance class：Bes
- READ THIS REVIEW BEFORE MAKING THIS MISTAKE.：I ordered this dress for our 50s inspired batman villains costumes. The dress is a perfect green for Poison Ivy. The dress is well made and ill definitely be wearing it to other places. Maybe even to work. I love it! I am 5’9" and a size 14 in most clothes. I ordered the large and it fits wonderfully. I’m also a 34G bra size and top is very flattering. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments6 of 7 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsGreat dress!ByKatie Steineron April 23, 2015Size: LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI love this dress! Fabric was a heavier weight but also stretchy. I’m 5’0” tall, and usually a size 14/16. I ordered a large, and it fit perfectly. I’m also busty (36K) and the fabric is stretchy enough to make the dress fit. I want to add that I also purchased a petticoat, but have decided to return it because the bottom of the dress has a lovely A-line shape all on its own. The petticoat was too much. If you have hips, you’ll probably be fine without the petticoat. My one complaint is that the bottom of the zipper bulges out slightly, but I’m still very happy with this purchase and highly recommend it to others!
- The dress itself is adorable, but it was a little too big：I purchased this dress and absolutely love it! There isn’t a time I wear it that I don’t recieve compliments. The dress flows over the knee. Although it is exposing in the bust, it’s nothing a tanktop can’t fix. I highly recommend this product. Just make sure to get your size that corresponds with the size chart. It is super comfortable! Not only does it look good, but it makes you feel good too! A perfect 10!
- Color is a bit off, but gorgeous dress!：She like it.
- Poorly made. Seams unraveling. Will not EVER buy …：♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I love this dress!!!!!!!!! I got the pastel green. It is just barely a little big, you can’t really tell by looking but that’s because I have a tall and more slender body type; for most people it would be perfect I suggest that if you are around a size 6 or 7 and tall you get small not medium.Over all it is a great dress. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
- Love the fit and color：Beautiful dress with just the right pull in the right places. Great fabric. I’ve bought others that aren’t even half the quality…. I sent them all back!!
- Wonderful purchase!：Its a beautiful dress! My 3 year old loves it!. I find it a bit sheer but overall the quality and style is very good.
- Classy and cool：This dress is amazingly flattering on curvier/chubby ladies and looks much higher end than it is. The color is gorgeous, it’s comfortable and it drapes beautifully. This could also easily be dressed up or down, depending on what you pair it with and could absolutely be worn to a wedding, as a bridesmaid dress or even to work with a cardigan and camisole (because it is slightly low cut). Also runs very true to size. I am about 5’6 and a size 12/14 with a tendency to gain weight in my midsection and boobs and this makes my body look much better than it is. Score! I love it and will probably be buying other colors.
- Five Stars：Just. Too. Small. 😠
- Not the best it could have been：I was somewhat disappointed in this dress. It’s just too tight around the breast. I read other articles that said women with my breast size 36 fit in the Medium perfect. Not me and unfortunately I will be leaving on vacation and I don’t have time to order another one, so I will have to give this to somebody in smaller bus size.
- Good quality fabric and wonderful color：beautiful
- Beautiful and good material：What a pretty dress! I bought this dress for my seventeen year old granddaughter. We are so pleased. This dress is well made and the fabric is really more like thick satin than thin cotton or poly blend. The heavy fabric allows the dress to hang beautifully and looks as if it will resist wrinkles. The satin fabric also adds to the dressiness of this sweet dress.
Moncler Shop On Line
- It is very pretty. It is a little longer than I originally …：Very cheap material – much thinner than I expected. So thin that it sort of clung to my legs. Definitely a return.
- Two Stars：nice style. just wasn’t for me darn it
- Simply Adorable!：Good product, however, a little bit transparency
- So cute：Tried the white cause the pink wasn’t available in this size. Pink is what my 5 yr. old usually wears. Very happy with the color and the fit. Love the extra lining on top so nothing shows through. Always happy with Capezio.
- Not a dress for regular hourglass-body shape：This dress is a great deal. The shape and quality far exceed what you would expect at this price point. The ruching along the arms is a little odd but not really in a bad way. It’s a bit low cut if you’re busty, but a tank top or something similar underneath would easily make this work appropriate. I’m 5’9 and the length is just at my knees. Perfect for something you can toss in suitcase or overnight bag to be prepared for almost any occasion without needing an iron. It’s simple enough to wear with flats for daytime but can easily be dressed up with heels for going out, meetings, date night, and so on. I’m seriously considering getting it in a few more colors just to have on hand.Apologies for the bathroom selfie — it’s mostly just to show that I’m a bigger girl and this was still incredibly flattering! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments81 of 82 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLove itByAmazon Customeron April 15, 2013Size: 10Color: Sapphire BlueVerified PurchaseUsed it for a wedding, my only complaint which isn’t a bad thing is that it is slightly transparent so a slip is required.
- Perfect go to dress for errands or date night!：Bought this dress in the store and it fit well. Actually was a little loose. Gave it to a relative and ordered it again at Amazon as the store had sold out. This one is too tight and short. Sad… Had to send it back.
- Unflattering：Love, love this dress!
- Perfect!：Size is not what indicated!
Mens Moncler Vest
- Five Stars：Beautiful Dress!
- Great looking leotard!：Purchased for my daughters Christmas program. She was a snowman. I was nervous ordering online. But fit was perfect. She can’t wait to wear to her dance class.
- It didn’t fit me well and it wasn’t at all what I was expecting but thankfully it was soooo easy to：It is too small around the breast area, and too large at the neck. I will alter it to fit correctly.
- Order bigger size：Nice fabric but cheaply made – I could see all the seams. The top across the breasts is too small and does not match the measurements on the item description. The shoulders and arm holes were entirely too bi. I am returning this item.
- Four stars only：I dip dyed it and it dyed perfectly with good old Rit dye. Yellow top, blue bottom. I removed the bow, that came off easily.Might need to get more of these
- Amazing. I adore this dress：I love this dress! The color is very vibrant, the fabric is soft, and it can be dressed up with a petticoat. It was a little big in the chest area, but not terrible. I also wore a sash belt with this dress, so it definitely has a few different options. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1 of 1 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsGREAT!ByKelly Lomaxon August 21, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: Turquoise Polka DotVerified PurchaseGreat fit, good quality! I am on the short side so I will be getting it tailored. Other than that going one size up as other reviews suggested was a good idea. 5′ 1” 136lbs and I ordered an XL. Very happy with the product, will order other colors.
- Best Amazon buy ever!：Good quality fabric and wonderful color. It didn’t fit me quite right, it was a little too big, but don’t let that stop you from ordering. Just measure carefully and enjoy a pretty dress.
- I love the fit and style：This review is for the red floral spring garden party dress. Our volunteer model thinks the dress is "adorable." The bright red black and white number looks like you’d wear it to a garden party with a fancy hat. It’s really well made. Very crisp material. Almost like a linen but it feels and looks like a heavy cotton. The back zipper glides smoothly and is hidden so the line of the dress flows. Our model says that some "5 inch spike shiny black pumps (or red for that matter) would look killer with this dress."Some included washing instructions would have made this order absolutely perfect.
- Five Stars：Well made, cute too.
- The quality of this dress is great. However：I fell in love with the print and style of this dress. I was deeply saddened when I discovered that there was more me then dress. It will remain on my wish list as an incentive.I would recommend this dress as a thumbs up that run small.
- Definitely runs small, but fits my 2 daughters, …：Runs very, very small. Great material and style just wish there was accurate sizing.
- Sleeves are hideous：I love it
- great dress!：Using the size chart and reviewers statements, I chose the size small. It fits me perfectly. I usually have to buy a petite to get the bust darts in the right place, but really it’s a perfect fit. The neckline is fairly modest as it does not gap. I could wear this to work and not have to worry about showing anything.Measurements: 5’1", approximately 120-130 lbs. With clothing on, I measure overbust/fullest: 35.5", underbust:29.5" waist: 27.5" hips: 37" Bra size 30E/F or 32DD/EThe white with black polka dots is creamy without being cream or ivory- not bright white. Nice, heavy material that is slightly wrinkled from packaging, but should iron up nicely. Tag doesn’t have size markings on it. This is not lined. As others have pointed out, there is a seam down the center front of the skirt- but I don’t think it detracts from the dress at all. This can be worn with or without a petticoat. I purchased separately a"rockabilly" petti off of Amazon.I think I’m going to order another color!
- I got a large for my daughter its a little …：Absolute adorable and fits nicely! Only thing, do get true to size. I got a size up and was big around the top, breast and back. because I have a full behind and hip I wanted to be sure it fell nicely around my curves, which is does. Get it. You wont be dissapointed
- Good quality fabric：This is the first Amazon review I’ve ever written. I was inspired to write it because the dress is beautiful. I got the one with the blue polka dots. One thing I’d like to mention is that when you mouse over it, it says that it’s turquoise with polka dots, but it is not turquoise. The actual color of the dress is the powder blue that is shown in the picture–that’s what I was hoping it would be, so I was very relieved and happy. (I think that maybe someone just made a mistake when inputting that color name.) The dress is a bit tight in the bust for me, but fits perfectly everywhere else. The material has some stretch to it, so that makes it very comfortable. I’m a lindy hop dancer and performer and will be wearing this dress for an upcoming show. It is perfect, and I’m so glad I ordered it!
- Three Stars：fitted top, tight if you are busty…
- Not Beige, Light Coral：Love it! Perfect!
- I am super glad that I read the reviews：Beautiful and fits nicely!
- Good quality fabric and wonderful color：Lovely
- Five Stars：cute and fit well
- Five Stars：Absolutely gorgeous dress, I would recommend ordering a size down due to stretch of material. Very flattering cut even so, want one in every color.
- Adorable!：I bought this for my 6 year old and it fits perfectly. Looks adorable and doesn’t ride up her cheeks!
- The fabric quality is great. Not so heavy that a crinoline won’t hold …：This is a beautifully constructed dress. My full figured friends will understand what a compliment that is. I wanted to love it so much. But the material is awful. It is rough and cheap looking and just yuck. Sighs I’ll look for this designer again. They have talent they just have awful fabric.
- Good Deal：Fits my 2 year old perfectly. My daughter has a little belly and the materials stretches nicely to accommodate her and a diaper. The dress is very cute and my daughter loves it. It’s hand wash only.
Womens Moncler Coats
- Great bargain!：Wonderful
- Perfect!：Super cute for creative movement. It says air dry but I’ve put it in the dryer a few times in a hurry. It seems to shrink a little bit which is good for my tiny one. The skirt gets a little static if you put it in the dryer. I love that it has a liner all throughout the inside for not such a skimpy outfit.
- It’s good quality. Friends say looks very nice：Beautiful dress that fit perfectly.
- Five Stars：I bought this for my daughter and can honestly say this is a great dress! I followed the size chart and bought the recommended size (Small); it was perfect! The bodice was modest, and came just below her collar bone. Not too revealing (she isn’t busty, so I have no idea if a well endowed woman would "show more") and well fitted around the waist. For the price, this dress is a bargain!
- Four Stars：I would give it a 5-star if it doesn’t get wrinkly after washing.
- DO NOT IRON THIS DRESS：The size chart provided is wrong. A medium which is supposed to be a 4 was way too large for me. I might have liked the fit a little better if it actually fit properly.
- Five Stars：Perfect for my daughter.
- very beautiful blue：This dress is very flattering.
Moncler Weste Damen
- Very nice!：This was $25 with free Prime shipping. It is the most comfortable of all the girls’ leotards so we will be ordering more of this type. We got the size I for a five year old who is on the plumper side.
- Five Stars：The dress is lovely. It flows nicely and has good movement. It’s long enough to cover the knees. It’s a beautiful fabric with a bit of a nice shine to it that dresses it up. We bought this as a bridesmaid dress and am very happy with it.
- My child and I both love this dress：I love this dress on my daughter!! It is so cute and you can tell it’s quality made.
- Five Stars：Beautiful, but way too long.
- Three Stars：Bodice was made oddly
- Perfect Except for the Color：Runs on the small side
- Be sure to buy a bigger size than you need!：Thank You all for your reviews! I read it and followed your advice. It runs super small. My daughter just turned 4 and I ordered size 6-8. It fits perfect, not even a little big. This leotard is beautiful, great quality but runs SMALL.
- … bought this for my son’s girlfriend and she looks adorable in it：Gorgeous. Got so many compliments on this beautiful dress. The fit is so feminine and beautiful. I’ll be buying more
Moncler Field Jacket
- Not Great on me.：I was going to wear this for a choir concert, thinking it was going to be perfect. Sadly, it’s not what I expected. It’s way to lose even though I got a medium, and I went by the measurements that it stated on Amazon. Also the sleeves are to loose and look like something you’d see in a Shakespeare play or a girl would wear if she was being a vampire for Halloween! The fabric is so thin, you can see the outline of my underwear (that includes bra). They decided to sew extra material right where the middle of my breast is, and it looks terrible. It isn’t like how it looks in the picture, and I’m highly disappointed with it. Now I have to ship it back and hopefully get my money back.
- but otherwise good, I will likely wear it a lot：I love this dress but i ordered my regular size which is medium and it fits really tight on my boobs ,not sure to just go with it or send it back in exchange for a large ,im 137lbs ,34d-27-34 , 5’7
- The best dress that I have ever owned — no kidding.：Love the product
- considering this dress? no need to consider… :)：The dress fit fine. I bought 3 for bridesmaids dresses and bought them because of the color (navy blue). The color in the picture is a dark navy blue and the dresses that came were a terrible washed out navy blue. They looked like they were sitting in the sun for a month. Very disappointing that the color was nothing like the picture. I would have kept them all if they color was right.
- Four Stars：Love it
- Cute and comfortable.：Super fit, very flattering received many compliments on the dress. The material is a perfect weight for a summer dress.
- Pretty dress and good material：This is not as good what it looks like, cheap material, no quality . This is ship from China!
- … I went to in August and it was so perfect. I was so pleased with the fit and …：LOVE this dress! I wear it to church, and always get complements. I’m very thin, so I ordered a small, and it was just right, but most small sizes are too big for me, so anyone else might want to order a size up.
- Five Stars：This dress was exactly what I was looking for to wear at a wedding: feminine but conservative, simple but not plain. The fabric is a stretchy jersey with a little sheen, which gives the skirt a bit of weight and swing. I did not find the material to clingy. The bodice has a lining made of the same material as the outer. The skirt doesnt however, so I would recommend wearing a slip if you want more coverage. The dress has an empire style waist, and hit me at mid calf (I am 5’5".), which was odd looking and needed to be shortened. I have no complaints regarding the ruching, it is nicely done. The vneck was a little more low cut than it appeared in the picture, but nothing extreme.The fit was spot on. But I definitely recommend following the size chart provided with the rest of the pictures of the dress, because it is not standard US sizing. Overall, it was well worth the money.
- Darling：Super cute. Skirt is light and twirls up perfectly. Heed advice of this and other reviews – THIS RUNS SMALL. My 3 year old is very petite… she is just fitting into most 3T clothes (2T still mostly fits)….I ordered this in 4-6 for her and it fits perfectly.
- Fit for a ballerina：This is such a great little ballerina leotard, so girly and pretty, my granddaughter absolutely love it. She does look ike a little ballerina!
- Adorable dress but not true to size：I’m 5’1" about 150 lbs and wearing a 38DD and size 10/12 jeans. I ordered a large. This dress fits perfect. A little long but I expected that, still wearable. I might hem it. Will be buying more from this company.
- The material has a nice stretch, but its pretty thick so I dont …：I haven’t worn it for more than just a try-on period yet (which admittedly involved a lot of excited spinning), but so far the dress is super comfortable and the material is stretchy. It feels quite well-made, except the zipper. The zipper feels fragile and flimsy and is sometimes hard to zip up.For those looking for reference in terms of size, I am just a smidge shy of 5’4" with fairly average length legs but a slightly short torso (scoliosis). The dress hits an inch or two beneath my knees and fits pretty perfectly throughout. I’m normally a size 8 or so in dresses, sometimes a 6, and the small does not feel too snug. In fact, it’s perfect, even after adding a petticoat.
- Perfect for summer：I love this dress ! Beautiful!
- Perfect for breastfeeding mommy.：I have gotten lots of compliments on this dress. The fit was perfect.
- Four Stars：It’s a little long on me due to my shortness, but it’s beautiful!
- I’m not really happy about this dress：cute dress, very well made! would buy again. great quality and thick material. fast shipping. side zipper can be annoying under arm.
- Good but big for：nice semi casual dress.
- Five Stars：I used the sizing chart and the dress fit as described. It was very comfortable and quite flattering. The dress was extremely easy to care for. I literally left it in the package for over a month until the wedding I bought it for. Then I hung it in a steamy bathroom to take care of the (few) wrinkles and it was good to go. It was very easy to hand wash. The day I wore it got fairly hot but it was still comfortable to wear. I will definitely wear this again. It could easily be dressed up or down, depending on the accessories.
- My 3 year old loves this, tight fit as …：Does run pretty small – purchased a medium for a tall 4 year old and fits well.
- It was perfect. Tons of complements and soooo fun to wear：This dress is adorable and fits perfectly. Arrived within three days of ordering for $20ish and looks like I paid much more than that. My only complaint is that the dress is a little wrinkled on the skirt portion, but it’s nothing a quick onceover with an iron won’t fix. I would highly recommend buying this dress and purchasing from the seller. Ordered a medium and it fits perfectly; for an overall idea of what to expect if you’re considering buying this size, I’m 5’6" and 145 lbs and it was neither tight nor loose. Very comfy!
- Perfect first dance dress：The high quality you would expect from Capezio. Soft material with good stitching in a pretty pink color. The over-skirt is very sheer but appear to be substantial.
- Too small. Measured to be accurate knowing they run …：I like it a lot but it is too small. I did not return it however because it is my incentive to loose weight.
- Five Stars：Wear’s AND LOOKS GREAT ON
- One Star：Fits to size. Love the color!
- Five Stars：My normal dress size fit very well. You may want to order up if you’re between sizes or have larger arms or bust. I would have kept this if the sleeves had less rouching or were shorter so it was less noticeable. Due to the sheen of the fabric, it was just too much for me. I really liked the fit and neckline. If you like the look of the sleeves, this could be great for you. Hand wash or dry clean. 55% rayon 45% polyester.
- Very well made outfit：The quality is very good, it has a nice lining which is important with white. But be sure to order a little larger than you think you need. My daughter is 40.5" tall and 40 lbs, and this size barely fits. It’ll be good for this spring, but that’s probably it.
- Irvine mom：As soon as my niece put her first leotard on she twirled around for almost an hour!. The quality of the fabric is good and the skirt flows very nicely along with the sleeves. Very soft and flowing.
- Beautiful.. Will look great as a Derby dress：Love this dress. Ships faster then said. I’ve received so many compliments when I wear it. Washes well.
- Dont get if size 0-2：Very flattering and fifties!
- Two Stars：Good fit but fabric looks dull.
- Just perfect! The hemming on the bottom was a little …：This dress is adorable! Very pretty print and nice material, which has a slight comfortable stretch. The bodice of the dress is just a hint snug, making the neckline bow out slightly. I may need to get it tailored, but it will be worth it when done. I wish the neckline had just a bit more of a curve in the front – it is high and straight, making it rest across my collar bones. The length is perfect just below the knee (I’m 5’4" and 150 pounds). I have a petticoat on order, which should make it fan out. Very pretty dress.
- Five Stars：For the price I was skeptical on the dress… What a pleasant surprise! I am super glad that I read the reviews. The dress is dry clean only.. and it does run a little large. The sizing chart on the post is not accurate. I bought my normal size (like everyone else suggests). Normally I am a 12. I am about 5’3" and have size 36DD (VS sizing). I bought a large. I probably could have squeezed my chubby self into a medium, but I am not sure. The fabric is very thick, dry clean only. There is a seam in the front of the skirt that’s previously mentioned and I am not in love with. But overall, LOVE this dress… tried it on and immediately called my friend to buy the one in red (I got black). The only other thing is that this dress BEGS for the petticoat. I bought one, but it’s not prime, so I am still waiting. It is a LOT of skirt and really has no layers to make it fuller. So buy a puffy skirt. People were suggesting a 26" petticoat and I think that’s what I bought. Dress was bought for fun, but I am considering making it a bridesmaid dress for a wedding (we are all wearing LBD). It’s dry clean only. I ironed it on low. Buy the dress! I’ll add a photo later.
- Left a good impression!：It’s beautiful and the sizing is perfect I’m US4 and I bought the small size.The other item was defective and I returned it. 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments2 of 2 people found the following review helpful3.0 out of 5 starsMeh…the “Red Checked” is just OK…ByQ. Tessaon July 28, 2015Size: MediumColor: Check RedVerified PurchaseI ordered the RED CHECK. I read the reviews and I ordered up as directed…I got a MEDIIUM. I am 5’2" petite slight athletic build 115-120 lbs. The fit is ok but the top is a bit big. I can pick up the shoulders and easily pull the dress up and down while on. It’s an OK dress…I really expected more from this dress as it says "SPRING GARDEN PARTY" in it’s title. That being said the description says "Cotton" but the fabric is FLANNEL (which I didn’t expect), and it doesn’t feel Spring-y at all…so I would say the two that are the "Checked" patterns are more of a Fall Dress than Spring. That being said it’s just OK, and I may return it.
- Five Stars：Was not attractive on.
- Odd fit, despite ordering with careful measurements：I tried it on and at first thought "this isn’t too bad" — material is very comfortable, skirt has a fun swish when you move, shape is pretty flatering. However, the material was very clingy and undergarment seams were visible through dress (even though I ordered a size up, as other commenters have suggested). The bodice had some strange stitching in it that wouldn’t lie flat, and the skirt came to an awkward point below the knees that looked odd with the low-cut neckline. I’ll be returning this dress for something of a similar design but made of more substantial fabric.
- Winning in Retro!：Nice fit and style
- Very nice dress, but too small：Fit wonderfully and now wears it anytime she has an excuse.
- My dress was beautiful and all but I felt it a little tight …：Fits a little weird in the chest. Was a bit long on me at 4’10 but I had taken up. Did arrive very wrinkled and had some lose threads but looks nice on.
- Kind of looked like a scuba suit：It is very pretty. It is a little longer than I originally expected so I feel like I am going to church in it.. The bust is low cut so have a tank to wear under it.
Moncler Shop On Line
- okay dress：I ordered this dress for my open house and "get away" dress for my upcoming wedding, it’s also the one I chose for my bridesmaids to wear. I must say that I was a little nervous in ordering this dress because some of the reviews said the dress didn’t fit quite right. As soon as I put it on, I loved it! It hugs my curves just right and makes me look really good! I love the length because every time I find a dress, it’s either too short or sleeveless, and this dress is exactly what I’ve been looking for for awhile! I love that it can be more of a casual dress or dressed up to be nicer! I am SO excited to see all my beautiful bridesmaids in these dresses on my wedding day!
- Beautiful Leotard：We love this Leo! It is so adorable and comfortable. The sizes run a bit small so adjust for that when purchasing.
- Very well made outfit：It was hard to find a 3T dance leotard in our local stores that weren’t expensive and fit appropriately. This is perfect! It is very durable, we wash it weekly, and the tutu/tulle skirt hasn’t frayed or ripped (something that I have seen happen on so many dance outfits!). Overall a good value, perfect fit and adorable look!
- Flattering to a curvy girl and fits true to size. Don’t think about it, just buy it!：This dress is gorgeous! I bought it in red and wow it makes you look and feel like a movie star!! I’d been looking for a 1950s dress & this was the best priced one I could find online and I have to say that it’s a bargain compared to other sites online I’ve looked at. It’s way stretchier than I thought. I’m not sure what it’s made of exactly but very comfortable and definitely not constricting, you could still be comfortable after eating a large meal in this dress which is not the case with most dresses I’ve tried. I bought a large which is equivalent to a size 8 U.S. Although I probably could have been able to get away with a smaller size since it is so stretchy. I will definitely be buying multiple colors of this dress!! The pink color reminds me of Anita from west side story. Beautiful dress what more is there to say?
- Cute and comfortable.：Great quality but too tight across the bus tline. Ordered a larger size and it was still too tight, and I am a 36B.
- Not a good dress for a tall person.：loves it !!! definitely ordering more
- Meh.：I LOVE this dress!! It is a bit on the large side, as others have testified, but I still love it. Im 5′ even so I did shorten it up. Finding clothes for me is very difficult. I am short and curvy. After hours and hours in the stores looking for something to wear to a wedding I bought this dress and some accessories as my last ditch effort. It came. I tired it on. I fell in love! I dressed it up with a wide belt and a petticoat underneath. Very cute. I received multiple compliments from friends and strangers alike.
- Buy Big：This dress is so beautiful! I’m 5’4", about 110 lbs or so, and usually wear a size small. I wear a 32-A size bra, and have about a 28 or so inch waist. I ordered the small size, and it fit like a glove. It falls a few inches below my knees (I have a short torso with long legs compared to most women; not sure how that at impacts the length of this dress compared to most women, though I’m guessing it would be slightly shorter on most). The fabric is just slightly stretchy (but not a whole lot), just enough to keep me from feeling restricted in movement. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because the armholes are too small. They are quite tight under my armpits. Thankfully I can sew… I’m going to remove the binding around the holes with a seam ripper, cut the holes a bit bigger, then sew on new binding. That will make it PERFECT! 😀
- Five Stars：Sizes run at least 2-3 sizes too small. Very disappointed.
- I LOVE THE DRESS IT FITS SO GREAT THE STRETCH MATERIAL …：Fantastic dress. I ordered the blue check/plaid. Good, medium weight cotton (wool-like) fabric. Exactly as described, fits great (I read the sizing chart and made sure to measure well before ordering)! The sizing is based upon Asian sizing, which is smaller than US sizing…also a bit shorter. My one warning is the blue check (and most likely the red check) pattern is reversed from the photo, i.e. the is more brown with blue checks than as pictured of blue with brown checks. I will be keeping it, but I was expecting more blue than brown. I still recommend this dress if you like the swing dress style but don’t want to pay a fortune for a well-made dress.
- Three Stars：beautiful ballet outfit
- Five Stars：Beautiful! Classic design! My new favorite
- Four Stars：This is a beautiful dress with a flattering fit. I was in between the size 8 and 10 by bust measurement and went with the size 8 based on other reviews that mentioned the V-neck being quite low and the description that mentioned the fabric was stretchy and it fit perfectly. The "waist" on the dress is higher and sits just under the bust so the hip measurements on this dress are less important than the bust measurements.The fabric might have a bit of a static problem in the winter but overall I love the dress. It looked great and was super flattering.
- Even the small is too overwhelming on a small frame …：It is somewhat long and my wife is 5.6′ but otherwise is cute and well made.
- Four Stars：Truly perfect fit. I love it.
- Three Stars：Beautiful color.
Moncler Men Sale
- Fab：Very good quality. I ordered this for my niece as a Christmas present, in a medium, and received a small… although the packing slip said medium. I liked the product well enough that I kept the small for my daughter and reordered the medium rather than deal with returning it. I did receive the correct size with my second order.
- i love it：I had to go to a bridal shower and the style was retro-chic. I researched on line for a while and read the reviews for this dress. It is very stretchy and form fitting on the top. I did put a peticoat undernealth it and was a HUGE hit at the shower. Every one loved it. Only thing I would mention is that the top is very form fitting, so be sure to pick the right size. I am a size 12 and bought a large are and it fit great. One of the reviews said it would fit a 12 or 14. I do not think the top would be comfortable for a size 14 person.
- Four Stars：Love the product
- Excellent dress. Its exactly as it looks and fit …：I love the fit & the dress
- Wife loved it：It fits as expected. Very beautiful!
- Four Stars：While not specifically a ‘nursing’ item, the cross-cross bust makes this a great choice for nursing moms who want to have something both comfortable and flattering. The fabric is stretchy but not clingy. The length allows for some fabric to drape over your knees while seated. I’m going to buy another one in a different color.
- My Bridesmaid Dress!：I’m not sure if I received the same dress as everyone else because mine didn’t look like the picture. The pic shows a short sleeve but mine hardly had any sleeves at all- looked closer to a tank top. Also the bottom skirt has a seam down the center which is an unusual spot. It made a fold when I wore it. Decided to return. I took a picture of the dress but not able to post it.
- Nice fabric but cheaply made – I could see all …：Absolutely love this dress! I received so many compliments from complete strangers walking down the streets of Carmel by the sea! I cannot wait to wear it again!
- the small size is perfect for my 5’9：Comfortable and fun.
- cool dress just not the correct one i ordered：Just too long for me but I still like it
- Five Stars：Fits well
- Dress fits great. It’s a little thick and heavy as far …：this dress is cheap quality and not true to size. I regret buying it. Waste of money that is why there is no return on it, nobody should buy it.
- I like the fabric：This is my new favorite dress!!!
- Five Stars：Great dress!
- An adorable summer go-to：I was somewhat disappointed in this dress. It’s just too tight around the breast. I read other articles that said women with my breast size 36 fit in the Medium perfect. Not me and unfortunately I will be leaving on vacation and I don’t have time to order another one, so I will have to give this to somebody in smaller bus size.
- Very pretty dress：Very nice dress; love the style.
- Gorgeous：My granddaughter wears a size 6 to a 6x. She is a slim little girl. The size "I" 6-8 was way too small. I exchanged it for a medium size 8-10, and it fits perfectly.
- Five Stars：Nice material…fit well
- Five Stars：I love this dress, it is very comfortable and looks very nice, received a lot of compliments. I am pear shape, very heavy on the bottom and small on top, I would say difference between my top and bottom about 2 sizes top size 12 (38C), bottom 16, 5’9" tall, purchased XL. This dress is very stretchy, probably would fit into 1 size smaller, it is a little bit loose on top, but not very noticeable, falls below knees, that a plus for me. I purchased belt for it, as waist line on the dress is a little bit higher than my waist.
- GREAT!：Love, Love,Love my dress.
- … vendor sent out a larger size and it fits fine.：I loved, loved this dress it is beautiful.
- Not for me, fair product：I was looking for a perfect cobalt blue dress. This was it! I originally got the size 16 but had been losing some weight so I gave it to my step mom and got the size 12 for me (hoping that I will be losing a little more). It is baggy in the chest for me, but I am a size B and very small in the chest for being overweight. It should fit anyone else just fine that way. It’s hard for me to find perfect dresses because I have a short torso and small chest. The 12 actually fit (slightly tight on the middle so the 14 would have been perfect but I plan to get my weight down a little more.) It is that nice stretchy flowy material that is so popular now. It is modest, goes below the knees and covers the cleavage well, but is still flattering and great for dancing. It fits my step mom so nicely and makes her look like she really has curves! My Dad was so glad that I found it for her.
- Pretty But Tight：My daughter is a 2T in street clothes, and all the 2-4 leotards left her zero room to grow. This one fits nicely but still has some give, so it should fit for awhile. Best of all, this is simple: A lot of the dance dresses are bedazzled and glittered to within an inch of their lives. This one is refined, well made, and sweet as can be. Capezio is generally excellent quality.
- Great：This dress is adorable. The fabric is stretchy so it seems to run a little big, but love it.
- Four Stars：Cheap material…
- I received a fairly well-made dress that fits great, has a nice stretch and is a beautiful …：This is such an awesome dress. Fits like a glove in all the right places. Material is high quality shape is fabulous and the hem line is so sweet.
- and the toddler size dress fits just fine.：It arrived on time and as pictured. I read reviews about sizing and went with the 4/6. It fits my three year old just right.
- A++：cute dress fits right.
- My graduation regalia was Kelly green so the royal blue color of the dress went really great with it：Returning for two reason: the size purchased fit large for me, and the style & color were different than I pictured. There is excessive seamed gathering down the length of the 3/4 sleeve that is more than I find appealing, and the overall gathering in this style make it look boxy on a short frame. That’s just personal opinion. The color on my monitor is a different shade of dark blue than what came. Navy blues are so different so it’s hard to really gauge color on a monitor. Mostly, returning because of size. Overall, the quality is good. One caution for ordering: Some colors and some size are NOT Free Returns so check that out carefully if you are a Prime Member.
- Not as expected：Perfect fit….Love it.
- Five Stars：I will be returning this dress…its a lovely color…but as others before me have pointed out…the sleeves are reminiscent of an 80s prom dress….the v-neck is nice but quite deep. If I were to keep it I would need to pin it or something as it gaps wide open (and I’m a 38DD)
- Five Stars：Ran smaller than anticipated and had to return.