Skip to content
- Dance Class：This fits true to size, but I would imagine it is best for a more petite 3-4 year old as my 26 month old daughter fits it perfectly with just a little room to grow
- One Star：like it
- This is such an awesome dress. Fits like a glove in all the …：I bought this dress in two different sizes based on the reviews that said it runs small. In my case that’s definitely to my advantage- I’ve got an annoying pear-shaped figure which makes finding dresses a challenge. In general things that fit over my hips are way big up top, and things that fit me up top are too tight over my hips. I wear a 16 or XL in pants and medium/large in shirts (generally have to veer towards large, unfortunately, because of my hips.)I bought this dress in XXL and XL. The XXL was too big for me, the XL was perfect! This fabric is a nice heavy knit (think ponte) with quite a bit of stretch. I would definitely advise against sizing down, but if you aren’t busty your true size should work just fine. Girls with a more hourglass figure might have more of a challenge- I’m a B cup and the dress fit great up top with a push-up bra. I love dresses with stretch!The skirt definitely doesn’t stand out a whole lot on its own, so get a petticoat underneath to wear with it if you want the poof. The 20" petticoat I got with a previous order works great.
- Flattering AND comfortable? Yes, please!：It will look a lot better if I lost 5 lbs. I ordered a L(12-14). It fits more like a 12 than a 14. I just tried on 40 dresses at Macy’s yesterday. I’m 5’8 180lbs. 38C. I was hoping to wear it to an August wedding but I think it might be too hot. The fabric is a heavy stretch crepe that will hold in the heat, especiallly since it fits snug through the bust and waist.
- Four Stars：This dress is so pretty, and I was so excited to order it. The length is good, and it fits my figure well (I’m 5′ 5", and only 125lbs.) It is classy, and elegant, and i would recommend it, i bought it for my graduation and its perfect. Easy to dress up or down. I order the black, and it was as expected. The material is stretchy, but not too heavy, would buy again.
- Five Stars：This was purchased for my daughter for prom. It covers rather well, but I now understand why some reviewers have said it runs big. While it technically did not run large, the amount of stretch in the fabric allows gravity to pull and the stretch does affect the fittedness of the bodice (I know, not a word). I am on the fence about whether we would go one size smaller. It may have helped with how the sweetheart neckline ended up a little larger than we were comfortable with, but then again it may not have. She wore a black fitted undershirt to fix things as there wasn’t time available to sew a bit of lace on. It might help to know that the sleeve edge on the back of the dress has elastic and it pulled in more than we had expected. The Amazon picture makes it look like there is more sleeve, but the customer pictures were a little more accurate on that account, the actual sleeve on my daughter was somewhere in between. All in all, the dress looked lovely on her and most people will not have issues with the items I have noted. She really enjoyed it and it was comfortable (unlike many other girls at prom) We paired this with long opera gloves and the proper tartan in a scarf to match her dates kilt. We did purchase a petticoat, rockabilly 26", and that was needed to create the volume the picture implies. I would definitely purchase this dress again.
- Beautiful：Beautiful.. Will look great as a Derby dress. Plus other events. It is very flattering. Love the stretch fabric and print pattern.
- Five Stars：Runs very small
- Five Stars：Beautiful dress…looked very well made; great value…unfortunately I had to return it because it was a little too small in the bust (fit perfect everywhere else)…I didn’t reorder because I was afraid it would be too big in all other areas if I did
- Very cute and girly without being pink: ) My …：Well made and fit perfectly. Would have preferred the pink, but the black still looked very cute on my 3 y/o.
- Three Stars：I ordered this dress for our 50s inspired batman villains costumes. The dress is a perfect green for Poison Ivy. The dress is well made and ill definitely be wearing it to other places. Maybe even to work. I love it! I am 5’9" and a size 14 in most clothes. I ordered the large and it fits wonderfully. I’m also a 34G bra size and top is very flattering. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments6 of 7 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsGreat dress!ByKatie Steineron April 23, 2015Size: LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI love this dress! Fabric was a heavier weight but also stretchy. I’m 5’0” tall, and usually a size 14/16. I ordered a large, and it fit perfectly. I’m also busty (36K) and the fabric is stretchy enough to make the dress fit. I want to add that I also purchased a petticoat, but have decided to return it because the bottom of the dress has a lovely A-line shape all on its own. The petticoat was too much. If you have hips, you’ll probably be fine without the petticoat. My one complaint is that the bottom of the zipper bulges out slightly, but I’m still very happy with this purchase and highly recommend it to others!
- I love this dress：Way too small… I went by the sizing chart & couldn’t even zip it up! Very disappointed because it was a very cute dress & great material!
- Five Stars：Good but big for me
- Disappointed：Beautiful dress, however it arrived too late to wear to the function I ordered it for:(
- love it.：This dress may work better on typical east-Asian women, who has no boobs and butts. For regular women, the fitting is very strange. For instance, I am size 4, DD/E-cup, hourglass-body shape. Normally, I don’t have problem to fit in regular dresses, but not this one. The problem is that the waistline of this dress is made just blow breasts, I mean, way tooooo close to breast. Think of regular women body, there should be some space between breasts and waistline, but this dress leaves no space. So, for east-Asian type of women, they don’t have problem because this dress actually can CREATE visible breast and waist for them (they have flat butt). The "lift up" waistline of this dress can make east-Asian women’s lower bodies look longer than it actual is. However, for regular adult women, our bodies have regular curves; therefore, the artificial breast and waistline areas of this dress looks awful. Very funny look!
- Five Stars：This dress is gorgeous! Bright vivid colors, with a great fit!
- Five Stars：Love this dress, it fits perfectly
- good fit and very pretty：My almost 3 year old daughter looks beautiful in this dress! She wears it to our Mommy & Me dance class. The bottom fits a little big, but it still covers her pull-up just fine. The top is tight like a swimsuit, but she still carries some baby fat, so it might be slightly large or fit perfectly on a thinner child, but maybe just enough for room to grow! I’m hoping this will last us for a couple of months & if she thins out, it might last even longer. Just keep it away from items that snag, as she already snagged a necklace in the sheer part… it also quickly wrinkles, so hang or lay flat! Hope this helps! It was worth every penny to us, she’s a princess in it!
- cool dress just not the correct one i ordered：Definitely order up a size or two. Also, it was shorter than I thought, I had thought it was mid calf but it only goes to my knees. The fabric must be ironed, I hadn’t realized, or I wouldn’t have bought it (I do not own an ironing board and don’t iron). A nice dress if none of that deters you.
- So cute：Super good quality. My daughter is bordering a 2t and 3t with clothes and this is to small. It’s really really tight.
- The dress was super cute but way small：The material is very thin. It seems you are paying for the pattern more then the fabric. I am suprised because some reviews said they got a thick material. Maybe they got a different material dress then me? Weird. Also this runs really big. Normally I am Womens XL i orded an xl and it was like an XXXL. Another thing to point out, on the piucture of the black dress, which is the one I ordered, it shows lace at the bottom of the dress. THIS DRESS DOESNT NOT CONTAIN ANY UNDER LAYER. NO LACE, NO FRILLS, NO PETTICOAT. This discovery was rather upsetting. This dress needs and kinda falls flat with out some time of under layer.
- Four Stars：Cute
- Total Bummer：This dress turned out wonderfully! I got a small, and it fits great. I’m 5"6, so I as great with the length but it may be too long for some other people. It’s vintage and classy and perfect! It also was expected to take a month or so and I got it in 2 weeks 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments30 of 33 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLOVE this dress!Bystacyon July 1, 2015Size: SmallColor: RedVerified PurchaseI am more than pleased with this purchase. I still can’t believe it was only $20.00. It fits PERFECTLY. I’m 5’8" and about 125 pounds and I ordered a small. It’s definitely a snug fit on the top, but since the fabric gives, it doesn’t feel tight. The fabric is fantastic and the dress is just beautiful.I can’t wait to order more dresses! I have to add that there was a snafu with my address, all due to the U.S. Postal Service, and when I emailed the seller about it, they responded quickly and sent me a replacement dress immediately. 22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 2 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments16 of 16 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsGREAT DRESSByPrincess N.on July 12, 2015Size: SmallColor: RedVerified PurchaseThis dress was awersome. Its a great material and i loved it. I bought it for a wedding and it fit perfectly. Its a little longer than expected but its great.. 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments21 of 23 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsSuper Cute!Bysamanthaon May 24, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: PurpleVerified PurchaseThis dress is adorable. It fit perfectly and is long enough I can wear it to work (just past my knee). My only complaint is that it’s white parts are see through so I have to wear a slip under it, but really that’s no complaint at all. I love it and it came much faster than it originally said.
- Excellent：I was pleasantly surprised at the fit, quality and drape of this beautiful sapphire dress! Though the front dips a bit low for the college graduation I plan to wear it to this spring, it will be easily remedied with a small snap closure, as I usually have to do with wrap necklines like this.
Moncler Official Online Shop
- Very nice for the money：I accessorize it with brown and tan and pearl colors so I felt less self conscious about wearing all red. It was very comfortable.
- its ok ok product：This lovely dress made my day. All my friends told me how much they like it. The rich blue color really makes this dress look amazing. I do recommend it if you are looking for a dress that fits and looks great.
- Pretty But Tight：Great leotard! Fits 40 lb and 43 inch daughter perfectly. Only worn once but seems to be nice quality. Would buy again and recommend to others!
- Adorable!：This is a gorgeous ballerina dress. High quality material and real sizing. I love it. My daughter loves it. I don’t know how to put it in words, but would definitely buy larger size when she gets older/taller.
- Hope it helps：I ordered this dress and was very disappointed when it came – it is not the dress pictured. I ordered it in blue. it is black and brown plaid and it is made of FLANNEL. The description said cotton so I expected a light cotton summer dress. This is not a fabric I would want to wear in the summer! I am returning this dress. So disappointed.
- Five Stars：It fit perfectly
- pretty in blue：Very cute dress for the price.
- Adorable little outfit：my daughter loves it so much. the fabric is soft and nice feel on the skin. worth buying and i am glad i bought it
- Nice dress：Fits a little weird in the chest. Was a bit long on me at 4’10 but I had taken up. Did arrive very wrinkled and had some lose threads but looks nice on.
- I received a fairly well-made dress that fits great, has a nice stretch and is a beautiful …：Beautiful! Loved it!
- My favorite dance leotard：Nice leotard, good placement of skirt and nice fabric. The only problem was it fit very small. Order up if you are on the fence about which size to get.
- Three Stars：Cute dress!
- Cute!：I love it.Will buy another one but in a different color from this line. 😉
- Super cute, fit pretty much as expected：Absolutely love this dress! I received so many compliments from complete strangers walking down the streets of Carmel by the sea! I cannot wait to wear it again!
- I love it.：This dress is everything!!! I have gotten it for Easter Sunday. It fit great! I normally wear a 18 but all they had was a 16. So I was surprise how well it fit without a struggle! So many compliments. Great lbd!
- Really cute dress but for a small chested woman!：Just too long for me but I still like it
Moncler Online Outlet
- perfect!：Super good quality. My daughter is bordering a 2t and 3t with clothes and this is to small. It’s really really tight.
- Great quality, does run small：The toddler size fits my average sized two-and-half year old perfectly and I’m sure it will for awhile. It is very cute on and I like that the skirt is attached. She looks very cute at dance class!
- I love this dress!：Can’t wait to wear this outfit.
- Four Stars：Wish they made this in extra small….the small size is perfect for my 5’9, 135# daughter, but was too large for me, I’m assuming the small size is 4-6, and I wear a size 0-2. Beautiful dress, Beautiful material- does have give/stretch, Very happy with purchase, especially since my daughter loves it!
- The material of this dress is very light and slinky which was perfect because I needed it for a bridesmaid dress – …：Absolutely perfect fit and length. The length falls right at the bottom of the kneecap. The neckline is lower than I like, but a safety pin will easily remedy that. The purple is a gorgeous color – a deep eggplant – and very flattering.
- Size was not accurite：Love this dress! Easy care and fits great.
- Sleeves：This dress has a flattering fit, an easy to pack fabric, and the color is true to the photo. Love it!
- Very pretty and well made：My granddaughter takes ballet lesson for over a year now and I bought quite a few items from the Capezio line, she loves them all. She recently asked for a black leotard, It fits great and looks so pretty. Caution it runs small, so glad that I read all the reviews, most everyone said that this leotard runs small. She’s only 4-1/2 but has been wearing size 4-6 over a year now, so I was going to get the next size anyway, but thought that I should read reviews just in case. Since everyone agrees that it runs small so I order next size up 6-8, it fits her just perfect.Great seller, very efficient and on time.
- I will buy from this company again.：Looks fantastic and feels great
- Might look fine on someone else：My son told me it made me look like a grandmother.
- Sash in back of red and black floral dress：I am glad I read the other reviews. Some of the other reviews said they had to buy one size larger. Which I did. It has some room left. I was a swimmer in high school and although most dresses fit my waist perfectly they tend to be too small in the shoulder back area and the larger size helped with that. I was very happy with the fit.
- good.：Very cute leotard. It’s the only one my daughter wants to wear. Seems like it is wearing well. Skirt makes it particularly sweet.
- Take your measurements first!：My wife looks great in it. Bought a petticoat to go with and it looks great with or without it. Wife is 5’6" about 130 lbs and the size I bought was just right.
- Four Stars：I absolutely love this dress! You can dress it down or dress it up for any occasion. My measurements are 34-26-36 and I got a small and it fits just right! I’m also 5’11" and it still long enough.
- All in all it’s a very nice dress, especially considering the price：Material is nice. A lot longer than I’d expected. It is cut a little weird at the front neckline and bubbles out. The zipper gets stuck in spots because of how is sewn in.
- I like it better in person：Very pretty dress
- Maybe okay for smaller chests?：my husband wanted me to get this dress, I thought it was cute, but nothing special. When it arrived, I tried it on and loved it!!! It is adorable!!!! I bought a little light-weight petticoat to go under it and it looks like an adorable stepford-wife outfit. Tons of compliments, VERY flattering!!! Would certainly recommend to anyone!
- Very Cute !：Top is see through. No extra fabric to conceal in front. If your little girl wears panties with this, make sure they are white!!!
- Black Capezio Girls 7-16 Leotard：My granddaughter takes ballet lesson for over a year now and I bought quite a few items from the Capezio line, she loves them all. She recently asked for a black leotard, It fits great and looks so pretty. Caution it runs small, so glad that I read all the reviews, most everyone said that this leotard runs small. She’s only 4-1/2 but has been wearing size 4-6 over a year now, so I was going to get the next size anyway, but thought that I should read reviews just in case. Since everyone agrees that it runs small so I order next size up 6-8, it fits her just perfect.Great seller, very efficient and on time.
- hate it!：Beautiful dress, however it arrived too late to wear to the function I ordered it for:(
- … tried on mine (navy blue polka dot) and I love it! (So did my husband：I give it 5 stars because the material is great,the look is awesome but I could’ve fitted a 1X instead of the 2X but overall Hubby loves it and I got the petticoat to go with Wow is all I can say. I love this dress and I don’t own or wear many dresses, so this is a big deal for me.
- Four Stars：I wear a 6 but after reading several reviews that this dress runs small I upsized to an 8. This dress is pretty but beware that it runs about 2 sizes smaller than advertised. I could try to replace it with yet a bigger size but overall not that impressed with the dress.
- Five Stars：Too small. Went buy size guide and still didn’t fit.
- I was expecting a better fit. It does look well made and it’s …：The dress was super cute but way small. needed at least 2 sizes bigger than what i ordered and that is a blow to the ego. the material is satin like so shiny wasn’t expecting that.
- Well-made but too long：I was looking for a perfect cobalt blue dress. This was it! I originally got the size 16 but had been losing some weight so I gave it to my step mom and got the size 12 for me (hoping that I will be losing a little more). It is baggy in the chest for me, but I am a size B and very small in the chest for being overweight. It should fit anyone else just fine that way. It’s hard for me to find perfect dresses because I have a short torso and small chest. The 12 actually fit (slightly tight on the middle so the 14 would have been perfect but I plan to get my weight down a little more.) It is that nice stretchy flowy material that is so popular now. It is modest, goes below the knees and covers the cleavage well, but is still flattering and great for dancing. It fits my step mom so nicely and makes her look like she really has curves! My Dad was so glad that I found it for her.
- Very nice dress although it came wrinkled.：Adorable, flattering dress!
- Nice fabric but cheaply made – I could see all …：The dres was great, the belt was not. It had green elastic hoops that went around the buttons at front, it didn’t look good. But I had a belt I could use with it so whatever I’m happy.
- Three Stars：May not last a long time, but cute.
- Sash in back of red and black floral dress：I am glad I read the other reviews. Some of the other reviews said they had to buy one size larger. Which I did. It has some room left. I was a swimmer in high school and although most dresses fit my waist perfectly they tend to be too small in the shoulder back area and the larger size helped with that. I was very happy with the fit.
- I LOVE THE DRESS IT FITS SO GREAT THE STRETCH MATERIAL …：awesome dress for the price. I am skeptical about buying clothing online, but I read previous reviews, and took a chance, I’m glad I did!
- Cute, but runs very small and clashes with Capezio’s matching tights.：All together I have bought 3 of these for my 8 year old daughter in 3 different colours. She loves them and find that they are much easier and more comfortable than the separate leotard and skirt options. They wash well too. Beware of the sizing though. My daughter has jonly just turned 8, and is of average height and slim build and these fit her perfectly – within a few months she will need the next size up for sure – certainly well before she reaches the age of 10!
- Great find. Versatile and ready to go.：I love this dress. Fits perfectly.
- Gorgeous dress. But I returned it, because it …：Love it! Gorgeous
- An adorable summer go-to：Very cute! It’s a little loose up top, but then again I’m 5’11" and built like a washboard, so I think it just needs a flattering bra for me. Already did as other reviewers suggested and ordered a petticoat to give it that nice flare. Note that this thing has TONS of pleats, so cleaning it professionally is probably the only option.
- GREAT DRESS：This is good for people with long torsos and necks. I’m going to end up pulling the skirt up at the waistband and sewing it and then cutting a slit in the neck and folding the neck in to form a triangle at the bust. Still, it’s a steal and I got the package SUPER quick! Definitely planning on ordering from this seller again.
- Great dress & it Arrived 2 weeks early!：Dress is a little tight if you are busty (I am a 32 DD), but not so bad as to be uncomfortable. Ordered a dress bolero to wear over it for work and it looks very professional. Quality fabric and appears to be very well made. Will definitely buy more dresses from this designer.
- Flattering to a curvy girl and fits true to size. Don’t think about it, just buy it!：Love this dress. Fits perfect
- Washes well. Comfy, easy to wear.：Definitely runs small, but fits my 2 daughters, aged 5 1/2 and 7 (my older one is petite and very slim).
- Four Stars：I’m a 16, I ordered a 16, I needed a shaper only to hide my back fat and rolls – a little snug in the core. Enough fabric to pin bust so cleavage didn’t show. Comfy, thin, perfect SoCal Christmas dress – wore it to church got compliment after compliment.
- … vendor sent out a larger size and it fits fine.：Not sewn well. White stitching shows in many places.
Buy Moncler Online
- I think I know why some people are saying this runs small…：I’m average height (5’4") and slender (110lbs) and this dress looked AWFUL on me. It fit my bust okay but the rest of it hung down way too low, almost to my mid-calves, and it clung to every curve in the least flattering way possible. If you’re really tall and have no body fat I could see this being a decent dress, but personally I’m returning it.
- Adorable But RUNS SMALL：I bought two of these dresses – one pink (size S 4-6) and one white (size T 2-4) for my 2-year old granddaughter, who wears a 2T. Based on other reviews, I knew the dress runs small. The size T 2-4 went back; it was VERY small. The size S 4-6 fits my 2T granddaughter fairly well; the neckline is a little loose but she wears it to dance class and it hasn’t been an issue.
- Five Stars：Good but big for me
- Five Stars：This dress is much nicer than I expected. Based on other reviews, I ordered a size down from what my measurements suggested. It was definitely the right call, because the material is very stretchy. I usually wear a 34 DD bra and the medium fit me perfectly through the bust. I’m about 5’4 and the skirt falls just below my knee. The green color is gorgeous, though a tiny bit brighter than it seemed on my computer screen. I like it better in person.
- Dress：After reading the other reviews I bought this a size up. I am normally a size 16 and I am 5’4" and size 38DD bra so I am always looking for a dress that will compliment my curves. This dress was VERY flattering to my figure! I feel very good wearing it. I bought the green and it is very true to the color of the picture on the site. It does show a lot of cleavage for me so I wear a cami bra with black lace and it is a very pretty combination. I can’t wait to wear it!
- Five Stars：It is so cute! I was so happy it fit perfectly!
- Very pretty：All the authors I read I love them and the writing.Thank you! I love the dress and the color
- Five Stars：Too long and not fitted. Thick fabric and bad cut. Returned.
Moncler On Line
- Five Stars：The fit matched the size chart, but I really don’t get the appeal of this dress. I have a somewhat athletic build, but I figured I could pull off a vintage look if I got a petticoat to go with it, to give that small waist/wide hips look. Unless you have very dainty arms, this cap sleeve is probably not going to flatter your figure.The material reminds me a bit of sweatpants in a way. Just very thick and heavy, not at all conducive to dancing comfortably at a wedding, which is what I bought it for.If you have a figure similar to the model in the photo, give it a try. If you’re broad at the shoulders, skip it and go for something else.
- Five Stars：Wonderful. I’ll buy more
- The top of the dress was a little small but …：I absolutely love this dress!! The color is true, it fit like a glove and the quality was very decent. I ordered this dress for a 50s-style housewife costume but I might order another to wear to church, or to weddings or parties. It’s feminine and pretty but still very comfortable. The neckline came up really high on me, higher than I expected, but again if I’m going to be wearing this to church that’s a good thing!!
- Five Stars：Excellent, very pretty – fits well. Not sift, different type if fabric than I was ready for, but still wonderful. Will definitely buy again.
- Like others, I got so many compliments：Super fit, very flattering received many compliments on the dress. The material is a perfect weight for a summer dress.
- One Star：It’s a leotard. It’s a dress. It’s Capezio. Although I needed a size 16. I guess I get what I get when I shop online.
- Five Stars：Excellent quality!! I love the fit and the material it’s made of!! Great purchase! If you’re on the fence because of poor reviews, I’d just like to say it’s beyond my expectations! Beautiful dress! Perfect fit!
- 4-6 is too small for a almost 5 years old：Adorable! My daughter is 4 and a lil on the small side and the 4/6 fits her great.
- Five Stars：I am 5’6" and 128 pounds. I usually wear a size 4/6 pants and a size small top. I have a little belly remaining from pregnancy. My bust is 34", and the size small of this dress was draping off of me. It was so big on me that I was able to pull it off my body without unzipping the entire back side. I might recommend this dress for a curvy, beautiful shape (Marilyn Monroe/Jennifer Lopez) instead of girls with boyish figures. I definitely have hips, but I don’t think I could be called curvy. This dress is not suitable for too formal of an event. It needs a slip, still. The fabric is rough and stiff, and it definitely was not high quality material. I think it would be beautiful to wear as a guest of a baby shower, wedding shower, or formal lunch, but do not plan to wear it to anything more formal than that. It is such a cute design, but it does not work for me.
- Is a nice dress I ordered medium：as advertised.
- Classic beautiful：I thought it would fit just a bit different, seems a tad small
- My 2 1/2 year old loved it!：Sized up on purpose from reading reviews, fits nicely on a 3 yr old. I got the 4-6 size though. probably won’t fit in torso length as you get up to 6 years old
- Beautiful!!! Worth the price!：I’m 5’1" about 150 lbs and wearing a 38DD and size 10/12 jeans. I ordered a large. This dress fits perfect. A little long but I expected that, still wearable. I might hem it. Will be buying more from this company.
- Very nice dress although it came wrinkled.：Should order a size smaller
- Flutter Sleeve Dress：My granddaughter wore that dress a lot. My mistake: these are all alike, this one too.
- Rockabilly dress：Wow! I was really hesitant about this because it sounded too good from the reviews. I didn’t realize it has an elastic back so it will fit snugly no matter what I eat (almost). Looks just like the picture (that’s tough to find at this price point $22). The only downside so far is there wasn’t a care and material tag inside – it came out of the package wrinkled and it’s that type of material (rayon?) that might not take an iron well. Check other reviewers comments or questions – I didn’t think about that before I purchased so I may have missed those details.Overall very fabulous party dress!
Moncler Summer Jacket
- Five Stars：Beautiful dress and made very well. I managed to zip up but Am extremely sad it was too tight in the midsection and even with shapewear would still look obvious to everyone I am wearing a dress much too small for my size. Would make a gorgeous dress completely unflattering. Ordered the largest they make 2x and am a 18-20 American sizes if that helps. ( funny enough I have the same exact experience with another muxxn dress ordered at the same time so at least we know their sizes are consistent compared to other brands)
- This dress was PERFECT. I wore a red petticoat underneath and it …：I got my dress today and I’m very disappointed about the color! It’s so much different from the picture!
- Lovely dress but runs rather small：I would have LOVED this dress if the bust would have fit. I did my measurements and ordered the dress according to the size chart – the waist and hips fit but my bust was too large This dress is GORGEOUS and I would have totally kept it if it fit.
- Five Stars：Not a cute style.Returned it.
- Beautify：My daughter LOVES this. We’ve had 3 sessions so far of toddler "dance," and it’s held up to regular washing and lots of play. My 2yo wore the 4-6 comfortably, and she’s average sized for her age. Look at the size charts on the website and DO NOT just go by age, and you’ll be happy with it!
- Very good quality!：My daughter of 5 years loves the dress and wears it for her ballet class. Since she’s quit short of her age, it fits her well. So i guess, it was a big help that I read few reviews before placing the order.
- Great Choice：Fantastic dress. I ordered the blue check/plaid. Good, medium weight cotton (wool-like) fabric. Exactly as described, fits great (I read the sizing chart and made sure to measure well before ordering)! The sizing is based upon Asian sizing, which is smaller than US sizing…also a bit shorter. My one warning is the blue check (and most likely the red check) pattern is reversed from the photo, i.e. the is more brown with blue checks than as pictured of blue with brown checks. I will be keeping it, but I was expecting more blue than brown. I still recommend this dress if you like the swing dress style but don’t want to pay a fortune for a well-made dress.
- Four Stars：It works for my wife
Baby Moncler Coats
- Classy and cool：This dress is amazingly flattering on curvier/chubby ladies and looks much higher end than it is. The color is gorgeous, it’s comfortable and it drapes beautifully. This could also easily be dressed up or down, depending on what you pair it with and could absolutely be worn to a wedding, as a bridesmaid dress or even to work with a cardigan and camisole (because it is slightly low cut). Also runs very true to size. I am about 5’6 and a size 12/14 with a tendency to gain weight in my midsection and boobs and this makes my body look much better than it is. Score! I love it and will probably be buying other colors.
- pleasently surprised !：This was a terrible fit in every place. I am slim, ware a size 4, not sure what size this dress was made for. Send it back.
- Love：I got this dress and it fits great and it’s very comfortable.
- Great dress if you need a longer length：Love this dress, material feels great, ordered in a large and it fits perfect, I wear a 36 dd bra, and size 10 pants. Beautiful! Better quality than I expected.
- Five Stars：runs small
- Four Stars：BEST DRESS EVER!!!!!!
- Beautiful red dress：hmmm….I really like this dress but it’s a little big in the waist. This might not be the most accurate review as I have large breasts so dresses sometimes fit me weird- small in the bust, tight in the waist. This dress fits fine in the bust (I ordered an XL but it’s kinda drapey on my hips). It’s a cool color and neat style. But I’m going to have it taken in by a seamstress. It’s well made and I would order it again- maybe in a large next time.
- Cute but small：We really liked this product although it has two issues: slightly big (our daughter is petite though so that may not for everyone) and slightly see through. Good that the skirt covers the bottom half as underwear may otherwise be seen. Nice fabric and my daughter loves it. I haven’t washed it as of yet so not sure about how it will turn out.
Moncler Weste Damen
- So cute：Tried the white cause the pink wasn’t available in this size. Pink is what my 5 yr. old usually wears. Very happy with the color and the fit. Love the extra lining on top so nothing shows through. Always happy with Capezio.
- perfect fit, good material：Perfect! Super excited to wear this dress for my son’s birthday and sisters bridal shower!
- Love it….：As seen on line…Beautyful
- Lovely dress.：It is very difficult for me to find clothing to fit my size and shape. I am between a size 2 and 4 because my waist is small but my Bust is a 34D. I ordered the size small and absolutely LOVE the look and feel of the material and fit of this dress! The waist is still a bit large however I am used to taking to a seamstress or with this style add a belt and instant fit. I am very happy with my purchase. I also purchased the slip to go under it to add flair. Add pearls and instant Jackie O feel! Classy style for any occasion. If you don’t mind NOT blending with the crowd…this is the dress for you.
- This dress came in a little more spring green than …：There are other manufacturers available through Amazon that cater to this style of dress for comparabl prices and better quality. That’s why I sent this dress back. I received better dresses so I’m going back to those sellers. This dress was a nice stretchy fabric but they used white stitching which shows up against the seams making for an ugly contrast against the dark fabric. Should have used dark thread, simple enough. Also the bodice of the dress was a bit awkward. For someone endowed, and for reference I’m 39-30-40, the neckline as well as the waistline rode high. I would also suggest hemming the dress a few inches if you are under 6 feet tall.
- Three Stars：Nice for the price, but size is running smaller than usual.
- Five Stars：I love this dress so much that I bought 3! Yes, 3 dresses, all different colors! As soon as I got this in the mail, I ripped the package open and threw it on and couldn’t stop squealing with excitement! This dress, believe it or not, looks great with OR without a petticoat! The only thing is that this dress was a LITTLE loose on the chest/shoulder area, but it’s not too bad. Everything else is perfect! I wear a 14 and ordered the XXL, just to be on the safe side, and it’s just a hair loose, but it is super comfortable. I would rather the dress be just a smidge big than too small because I can always alter the dress to make it tighter LOL.
- Gorgeous dress：I ordered a medium and fits perfectly, I am a size 8-10. I really like the dresses from this vendor. I will definetly buy again
- Love it….：I love this dress- I want it in every color! I have the black and the green, both in a size large. I’m 5’9” and right now I’m in between a size 14 and a size 12 (measurements 40-32-48). After reading the reviews I decided to go with a large instead of an XL and I’m glad I did. It fits beautifully, is very comfortable, and the length is great (it hits me just past my knees). It flares out nicely and just skims right over everything I don’t want to show off haha. I didn’t think I’d have much luck with this but I was pleasantly surprised! The green color is a little hard to describe though, it’s dark, but bright at the same time. Not a grass green, but not hunter green- somewhere in the middle but very pretty and flattering.
- Three Stars：Beautiful dress. Fits great.
- Awesome awesome awesome：The dress arrived 2.5 weeks earlier than the earliest estimated date, so that was a nice surprise. It is much higher quality than I expected for the price (e.g., nicely hemmed, thicker material with a bit of stretch). I had been planning to wear a black belt with the dress, but there is a sash in the back that prevents that. I don’t mind though because the sash allows you to pull in the waist and makes it fit nicely.
- Very nice!：I’m not sure if I received the same dress as everyone else because mine didn’t look like the picture. The pic shows a short sleeve but mine hardly had any sleeves at all- looked closer to a tank top. Also the bottom skirt has a seam down the center which is an unusual spot. It made a fold when I wore it. Decided to return. I took a picture of the dress but not able to post it.
- Love my dress!!!：Excelent
- Four Stars：Loved the dress but it’s waistline too high and zipper only opened @ 2/3 it’s length. So too small and thus had to return it.
- Two Stars：Pretty but not the right fit
- Five Stars：This is one of those dresses where once it’s on, you’re like "it’s a glove" but when you’re putting it on you’re kind of like "I’m gonna pop every stitch in this thing." Just the way you have to get it on (no zipper) it’s a bit tricky. If I’d gotten a size up it would’ve been like wearing a bag probably, so it’s a toss up. Hangs nicely, great color, tricky to get on.
- Very happy!：Was very unhappy with the construction and very Halloween costume looking.
- Fits perfectly! Only thing is the color is misleading …：I returned this dress. It didn’t fit me well and it wasn’t at all what I was expecting but thankfully it was soooo easy to return
- Adorable!：So cute on!
- a hit!：I love it!! I got one size bigger just to be safe. I’m an XL but bought a XXL. It fits perfect. I’m going to wear with a petticoat but would look fine without it. I received it much faster than anticipated. I’m getting ready to buy another in a different color!!
- Good：grand daughter is 3 fit is perfect with good stretch so she will wear it for a while.
- Excellent product…but I the wrong size was shipped：The quality and fit of this leotard was a perfect fit for my age 6 daughter (but note that she is on the smaller side of size 6). I’m not sure a size 7-8 would fit comfortably in this. The color is more "pink" than the standard "ballet pink" but looks great.
- ok：It did not fit as expected and I tried to return it and have it wrapped up ready to go, but have not heard back from the shareholder.
- Perfect for wedding：Nice fit and style
- Three Stars：Super cute, but runs small. I normally wear a 12 and ordered the XL. It zipped but was uncomfortable in the bust. I returned it. Sad day because I really did like the dress. The material is nice and seems to be well made, it has a slight stretch.
- Runs small for 6-8：Perfect for a my little niece’s 1st ballerina outfit! Good quality and was exactly as I expected it to be!
- It is okay. The material is a matte cheap …：the material is very shiny – may have just missed that or misunderstood the description. the cherries are large and the graphic is not high quality. the overall effect makes the dress look gaudy, cheap and costume-like. I could not use it. They did respond to my request for a return very politely and gave me partial credit and had me just keep the dress. I felt a bit guilty that they would take a loss when the dress is so inexpensive, but I will buy more of their products – if you shop carefully, some of their clothes are very good bargains.
- Love the material：The dress is a little longer and bigger than expected, but other than that, I like it. It’s very flowy so I suggest wearing biker shorts if you live in a windy city.
- Five Stars：Love this!
- nice：Fits and looks great
- Five Stars：OK for the price. Fit as expected
- Great Dress：order up
- Lovely!：I purchased this for my daughter, unsure of how it would be in person. She is newly 4 years old and just a tad above average height for her age, but otherwise petite. The size 4-6 fits her wonderfully and it is incredibly well made and absolutely adorable. Great comfort, practical, cute as can be. Can’t recommend it highly enough! We’re very very pleased.
- Got compliments all night long.：It looked so beautiful on my girl
- I like it better in person：Love it. Very comfortable. I’m a 40DD and was nervous it might not fit well across the chest as I’ve heard ordering clothes online can be hit or miss. It’s perfect.
- Five Stars：Beautiful fit/style!!
- Three Stars：oredered an XL it was really a size 10
- Too small. Measured to be accurate knowing they run …：It is a nice dress, but it wrinkles so easily. I wish it was made with a different material.
- This dress is amazing. It has a slight stretch so it fits …：Love
- Beautiful dress!：It is a gorgeous dress. Some stitching around the waist was coming undone but it was an easy fix. I would gladly buy another dress from them.