Skip to content
- Very happy!：Very flattering and fifties!
- The dres was great, the belt was not：Pretty dress and good material, not too thin or think, did have a hole in the waist seem but was an easy fix, fits as expected
- Five Stars：I took my measurements and due to wider hips ordered a size up. It was roomy but I was so excited that it looked really good.It didnt make me look fatter. If I had time I would’ve sent it back and ordered a size smaller. But over all I absolutely LOVE it!!! It came the next day!!! and the price was great. I am very satisfied!!!
- Good quality fabric and wonderful color：beautiful
- … tried on mine (navy blue polka dot) and I love it! (So did my husband：I ordered this for a wedding where the colors are coral and navy. I ordered the beige (hoping it would actually be coral) and it is definitely a light coral color, so the color was great for me. The fabric is stretchier than I imagined, but I like that. If you are hoping for a full skirt I suggest also getting a petticoat to add volume to the bottom. Overall I am pleased with this dress.
- Got these for my step daughters for my wedding. …：cute style, well-priced, but skimpy cut.Tight in the bodice, fits in the waist.
- Two Stars：nice style. just wasn’t for me darn it
- Simply Adorable!：Good product, however, a little bit transparency
- Love this dress：Love this dress! Needed a dress for a wedding (like many others who reviewed :), and decided to gamble on this dress. It is perfect! Not part of the wedding party but a relative, I expect I’ll be in family pics. Didn’t want to stand out wearing a loud print. Wanted a solid, classic party dress. I’m early 50’s and not ready for the purple polyester pantsuit yet but also not wanting a cutesy babydoll dress that works on a 20 year old. This dress fit the bill perfectly. (Good for any age really. Depends on how you accessorize.) Got the navy (to blend with family color scheme) and it is a true navy – not royal or so dark it looks black type navy. True navy. The material is stretchy as people say and holds its shape well. Even holds me in a little around the middle. I am 5’2" and 135-138 lbs., chest size 34-36D. The small fits absolutely perfectly! The length is even okay (below knee) and looks great with heels. The flared skirt is just the right amount. I don’t plan to wear a crinoline underneath but one could if desired. It lays just right without it and doesn’t make me look hippy as I had feared. The spin for dancing is okay too – spins beautifully while still maintaining modesty. There is a little crinoline below the hem as pictured – adds that party look I wanted. I have no complaints to offer. Delivery was fast. Thinking of getting a black one too. Thanks, MUXXN.
- Love it!：My bust is 40 1/2 and the extra large measurement was 39 1/2 ( give or take). So I ordered a size up( XXL) even though reviews said it was stretchy, because I still wanted a modest, not too tight fit. Well, I could have ordered the XL, there is enough stretch in the fabric to give an inch or so without looking tight. Since I ordered up, I’ll just take it in at the zipper, no problem. The fabric quality is great. Not so heavy that a crinoline won’t hold it out but not flimsy either. It’s true to color( i ordered the blue/violet and its a nice deep purple) I’m 5’4" and the Xxl hits me almost mid calf ( without petticoat) shipping was fast and came two days before it was scheduled to.
- I am very disappointed with this dress：Dress is prettier than I expected. I got the XL. A little tight in the bust (38D) but it fits.
- Too short waisted – sleeves way too puffy：Very nice, modest and comfortable. Thanks
- Nice polished cotton：I love the dress! The only problem is the zipper is cheap and gets stuck easily. It will need to be replaced. But it looks great and fits fabulously!
- Poorly made. Seams unraveling. Will not EVER buy …：♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I love this dress!!!!!!!!! I got the pastel green. It is just barely a little big, you can’t really tell by looking but that’s because I have a tall and more slender body type; for most people it would be perfect I suggest that if you are around a size 6 or 7 and tall you get small not medium.Over all it is a great dress. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
- Refused to wear it after the first time so it ended up being a waste of money for me：The leotard fits very well and is very pretty and comfortable for my daughter. She loves it and wants to wear it every week for ballet.
- One Star：love the color and pattern. Fit me just fine through bodice and skirt but the sleeves do not have any stretch and were tight. (5’7 125lb for reference). The material is more matte and there isn’t really any weight to the skirt so it wont really lay or swish the way i imagine these dresses doing so without some underskirt or tooling.
- Well Made and Cute：Such an adorable cut . I had ordered the small one for my 4 yr old granddaughter and it was tight, so I ordered the intermediate size . The small one we will donate . By far the nicest dance dress that I have found for the price. I will order more as we need and my granddaughter just loves it. Thanks!!
- Amazing：My mom loves it a lot
- Great little black dress!：It was too big in some areas and too small in others. Also a bit too long on me to be flattering. I can see the right body type would look really good, expecially with a petticoat
- Meh…the “Red Checked” is just OK…：Beautiful and good material. I’m a size 14 and the LG did not fit. It did fit my size 4 daughter. Way off in size. If I order this again I suppose I will have to buy a 5x.
- Five Stars：It’s pretty but too small.
- More than expected：I wear a 6 but after reading several reviews that this dress runs small I upsized to an 8. This dress is pretty but beware that it runs about 2 sizes smaller than advertised. I could try to replace it with yet a bigger size but overall not that impressed with the dress.
- Love this dress! I will wear it for Valentine’s Day!：Way too big. I’m usually between a medium and large, but according to the sizing chart it looked like I should definitely order a large, plus in the photo the bust area looks kind of small and I’m pretty large in the bust. I received the large and it’s huge. The material is very stretchy and I could grab handfuls of fabric on the sides. I wish I’d ordered a small! Other than that it’s nicely made esp for the price, but this is a dress that would be nice to try on first.
- Love this dress：There is a good bit of stretch in the material so it is really comfortable. Everyone loved it.
- Love it. Very comfortable：way to big but loved the dress
- I like this dress very much：Exactly what I was looking for. Love this dress. It arrived way before scheduled time and I’m curvy so I ordered two sizes up which ended up being the perfect Fit.
- Four Stars：Getting complements!
- Great Dress!!!：The cut, material and style are amazing but it was a bit too big, so I am exchanging it for a Medium from a Large. At 5’2" and an hourglass 155 lbs (36D), it lay on my curves but didn’t hug them the way I want. Also it was longer on me, about mid shin (which isn’t unusual as I am short). If the medium is still a little long I will just get it hemmed as I have to do with most things:-) My husband loved it, but also wanted me to go down a size! The color is beautiful, exactly as pictured (green)!
- Four Stars：Cheap fabric. Zipper broke while trying it on.
- Five Stars：Great Fit!!!
- Amazing buy!：It’s a cute dress, but is very thin material and cheaply made. You get what you pay for. Upon opening the bag, the fabric was already pulling away from the zipper. It’s not going to last a long time, but it’s cute. Very long! Mid calf, and I’m 5’2"
- Very pleased with this：So cute. Got a lot of compliments! It was a little smaller than expected.
Womens Moncler Coats
- Fit well. Arrived quickly.：runs small
- It’s runs large. So if youre a sz 16 …：I like this a lot. The colors and fabric are nice and soft
- Dress is fine.：This dress is a great deal. The shape and quality far exceed what you would expect at this price point. The ruching along the arms is a little odd but not really in a bad way. It’s a bit low cut if you’re busty, but a tank top or something similar underneath would easily make this work appropriate. I’m 5’9 and the length is just at my knees. Perfect for something you can toss in suitcase or overnight bag to be prepared for almost any occasion without needing an iron. It’s simple enough to wear with flats for daytime but can easily be dressed up with heels for going out, meetings, date night, and so on. I’m seriously considering getting it in a few more colors just to have on hand.Apologies for the bathroom selfie — it’s mostly just to show that I’m a bigger girl and this was still incredibly flattering! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments81 of 82 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLove itByAmazon Customeron April 15, 2013Size: 10Color: Sapphire BlueVerified PurchaseUsed it for a wedding, my only complaint which isn’t a bad thing is that it is slightly transparent so a slip is required.
- I wasn’t expect that it will be good as describe：Sooo I rated the dress as “Fit as expected” but that’s only because I listened to everyone else’s reviews saying that it runs small. I’m usually a size 4, I ordered a size 6, and it fit perfectly.I’m 5’7 and the dress falls just below my knees so it’s pretty long.I’m not a huge fan of the sleeves but it doesn’t look bad. Also, if you order the black, it’s not a jet black color, more of a pastel black, which I didn’t like but I returned it and am now waiting for the royal blue to come in.The material feels good, and it’s not too thin. Some strings were hanging off but other than that the dress isn’t bad for a nice formal occasion.
- I got the green one and it was so pretty. Has a stretchy material and is a tiny …：It is beautiful and I love it!
- Definitely runs small, but fits my 2 daughters, …：Runs very, very small. Great material and style just wish there was accurate sizing.
- tight in the bust for the size chart and returns …：I absolutely love this dress!! The color is true, it fit like a glove and the quality was very decent. I ordered this dress for a 50s-style housewife costume but I might order another to wear to church, or to weddings or parties. It’s feminine and pretty but still very comfortable. The neckline came up really high on me, higher than I expected, but again if I’m going to be wearing this to church that’s a good thing!!
- The dress is so pretty in this pic：It is not well made and proportions are off. It looks like it has a small belt on the picture – in reality it has an awkward bow that looks awful. The fabric is nice but that is about the only good thing about this dress. It’s a shame because I bought a different dress before from this seller and it was perfect.
Moncler Coat Womens
- Four Stars：Cheap fabric. Zipper broke while trying it on.
- Order the Larger Size：My daughter loves this dance dress – it’s just a smidge small.
- Surprised my partner with this dress, she was speechless. It’s absolutely gorgeous and fit perfectly.：Nap sewn wrong…looked faded on half the dress due to fabric cut wrong
- Good dress, little imagination：While being exactly what I was looking for, it was too small for my 4 1/2 year old.
- Four Stars：I take chances anytime I order from unknown sellers because I have to go by their size charts which often are wrong, such as is in this case. I ordered XXL based on several reviews and this dress is huge at the bottom and shows a great deal of bosom on both sides which will require a cardigan.But the dress is so lovely, I will suffer through this 100 degree Texas weather with a cardigan just so that I can wear it. I can get away with the wide bottom due to the shape of the dress. Glad I purchased it.
- Great looking leotard!：Purchased for my daughters Christmas program. She was a snowman. I was nervous ordering online. But fit was perfect. She can’t wait to wear to her dance class.
- Five Stars：So cute on!
- right dress, wrong color.：Love the dress. Very flattering material.
- Super happy with this dress：Like others, I got so many compliments. The guy really like it. I got a size medium and it fit just right. Others my size, says size up but I am glad I did not.
- Nice dress but not what I’m looking for.：cute dress, fabric is nice, well fitted. I usually like modes clothing like this dress, fell at my knees and I’m about 5"8. The sleeves are a little more ruffled then expected, still very nice though.
- Decent, conservative：my husband wanted me to get this dress, I thought it was cute, but nothing special. When it arrived, I tried it on and loved it!!! It is adorable!!!! I bought a little light-weight petticoat to go under it and it looks like an adorable stepford-wife outfit. Tons of compliments, VERY flattering!!! Would certainly recommend to anyone!
- I love the fit and style：This review is for the red floral spring garden party dress. Our volunteer model thinks the dress is "adorable." The bright red black and white number looks like you’d wear it to a garden party with a fancy hat. It’s really well made. Very crisp material. Almost like a linen but it feels and looks like a heavy cotton. The back zipper glides smoothly and is hidden so the line of the dress flows. Our model says that some "5 inch spike shiny black pumps (or red for that matter) would look killer with this dress."Some included washing instructions would have made this order absolutely perfect.
- So happy!：I am so happy I had read the other reviews regarding this leotard. It is sized very small. My daughter normally wears a size 8 but despite how hard it was for me to order the large (12-14), I did it. And I am so glad I did because it fits her perfectly. It is such a quality leotard. It is lined and the flutter sleeve is adorable. I agree with the other reviews that it is a very pale pink but it is beautiful.
- One Star：Cute fit, very bright, comfy.
- Four Stars：I have purchased 6 or 7 of this style on Amazon so far. Many have been too tight in the bust, some of the boat neck dresses bag out at the neckline, probably because i have a large bust. The only two that fit and look good are theILover Vintage 1950’s Floral Spring Garden Party Picnic Dress (although it is very long) and Lindy Bop ‘Stephanie’ 50s Sunflower & Bird Print Flared Dress (L). I really wanted this be the best one, it is the correct size, it is unlined-great for summer, and it is stretchy cotton, however the bust line is way too short; all the pleating is on top of my bust and the waistline is way too high. looks goofy.I ordered an XL and an XXL, the Xl is plenty large. I am 5’3" 41-34-41, size 12 in most dresses. too bad, this must go back.
- :D：It is somewhat long and my wife is 5.6′ but otherwise is cute and well made.
- great dress!：Using the size chart and reviewers statements, I chose the size small. It fits me perfectly. I usually have to buy a petite to get the bust darts in the right place, but really it’s a perfect fit. The neckline is fairly modest as it does not gap. I could wear this to work and not have to worry about showing anything.Measurements: 5’1", approximately 120-130 lbs. With clothing on, I measure overbust/fullest: 35.5", underbust:29.5" waist: 27.5" hips: 37" Bra size 30E/F or 32DD/EThe white with black polka dots is creamy without being cream or ivory- not bright white. Nice, heavy material that is slightly wrinkled from packaging, but should iron up nicely. Tag doesn’t have size markings on it. This is not lined. As others have pointed out, there is a seam down the center front of the skirt- but I don’t think it detracts from the dress at all. This can be worn with or without a petticoat. I purchased separately a"rockabilly" petti off of Amazon.I think I’m going to order another color!
- I got a large for my daughter its a little …：Absolute adorable and fits nicely! Only thing, do get true to size. I got a size up and was big around the top, breast and back. because I have a full behind and hip I wanted to be sure it fell nicely around my curves, which is does. Get it. You wont be dissapointed
- New customer for life!：I’m 5’3" and usually wear a medium. I listened to the reviews and got a medium, but I wish I had ordered the small. My bra size is 34DDD, so I was worried I wouldn’t fit in the small. The waist is way too big, and It’s a bit too long. It’s a cute dress, but I look frumpy.
- Fits perfectly on my 3 1/2 year old that wears …：by the quality its really confort and the best shoes for ballet, i love all capezio products and shoes its best
- Four Stars：Dress is really cute and made well, but VERY small. Expect Asian sizing.
- Great looking leotard!：My daughter typically wears size 7 to 8 and does not have a flat belly. This dress is very flattering on her and makes her feel confident.
- Well-made but too long：I was a little skeptical at first on what size to pick, due to some reviews that the sizes run a little smaller. I ordered a size larger than I normally would, just to avoid any issues (As most other reviewers had) and I’m really thankful I did! It fits wonderfully. I normally fit anywhere between a size 8-10 and ordered a size 12. It leaves a little room to move and it’s VERY comfortable. It arrived just in time and I couldn’t be happier with the product. It IS a little thin as far as the material goes, so underwear lines will be visible! Otherwise, great product. I’ll certainly consider ordering more like this in the future!
- Five Stars：Absolutely gorgeous dress, I would recommend ordering a size down due to stretch of material. Very flattering cut even so, want one in every color.
- Love it：Was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of this dress for the price I paid. I wore it to a formal evening wedding and EVERYONE LOVED IT. I always go by measurements and the size charts when buying. I am 5’9" and am 135lbs. Had I been any smaller this one would have been to big but as was it fit perfect.
- Great quality, does run small：The toddler size fits my average sized two-and-half year old perfectly and I’m sure it will for awhile. It is very cute on and I like that the skirt is attached. She looks very cute at dance class!
- Five Stars：This dress is weird! While my measurements say I should be an almost exact match, the pieces of this dress didn’t seem to make sense on my body. The bust was too large, the waist too tight, the shoulders too high (as in, too much fabric between the bust point and the top of the shoulder seam), and there was too much fabric in the underside of the sleeves, making me look saggy and baggy there. Not good. I think perhaps it was made for someone much taller, or much better endowed than I am, and so the proportions were all wrong. I did get GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, though, as I returned the dress for a refund, as another size wouldn’t have fixed the proportion issues. Also, keep in mind that this is an inexpensive dress; the knit fabric is very thin and slick, and it looks a little cheap.
- Runs small, skirt is too easy to snag.：Cutest thing in the world on my kindergartener. Can’t believe it. NIce price too.
- The material of this dress is very light and slinky which was perfect because I needed it for a bridesmaid dress – …：Absolutely perfect fit and length. The length falls right at the bottom of the kneecap. The neckline is lower than I like, but a safety pin will easily remedy that. The purple is a gorgeous color – a deep eggplant – and very flattering.
- material and style are amazing but it was a bit too big：I am wearing this dress onstage and I LOVE it. My only complaint is that the stretch material is delicate and has run in several places
- Beautiful dress, but broken zipper：tight in the bust for the size chart and returns have been hard. no communication from request. Size larger than you would expect.
- Love it!!：Stunning. Fits perfect. I received so many compliments.
Moncler Jacken Herren
- Cute!：First of all, I love this product. Great quality, super cute, and my daughter absolutely loves it. However, I’m so glad I read the reviews that this product runs small. My daughter is 3 yrs old, 33 lbs, and 36 inches tall. I ordered the 4-6. It fits great, with a little room to grow. I expect it will last us this year. I’m not so sure that a smaller size would have worked. I can’t say for sure because we haven’t tried the smaller one, but I’m really happy with the one we got.
- Sleeves were distracting to me：I love it.
- lovely dress：It is so cute! I was so happy it fit perfectly!
- So I love this dress：The dress material was very nice, order arrived timely. It just didn’t look good on me. I regrettably will return it.
- Two Stars：Not at all what i was expecting. The material is good but it’s really unflattering if you habe a tiny waist and a large hip size. Brings definite attention to love handles. I got this dress because i liked the look of the bust in the picture but that is not how it looks in the mirror. The arm holes are a little narrow but it’s a little stretchy so it isn’t too bad but being a big girl with large arms i feel like this dress only accentuates my worst places. So…Cons: The fit is a little tight. Emphasizes love handles and bulky arms. Weird seam down the very front of the skirt, down the middle.Pros: the material is stretchy and still kind of comfy.
- All in all it’s a very nice dress, especially considering the price：Material is nice. A lot longer than I’d expected. It is cut a little weird at the front neckline and bubbles out. The zipper gets stuck in spots because of how is sewn in.
- Perfect fit, darling：Fast delivery and good price. Exactly as advertised.
- Fit ok：Fit well but color wasn’t as pictured. It was more worn out than the picture, not a dark rich navy. Also, quality of fabric poor. The price matches the quality, a little disappointed but you get what you pay for! The fit and design was nice. It worked for the wedding I went to. A one night dress, material is worse once I washed the dress.
Moncler Men Vest
- Dress is fine.：Fits and hangs nicely. Dress looks superb! Wore it to a dinner party the day I received it. I had a lot of compliments. It looks elegant and you cannot help feel beautiful wearing this dress. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments6 of 6 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsExactly what I needed, perfect dress, good quality.ByKristenon April 20, 2014Size: 4Color: PurpleVerified PurchaseI ordered the purple color size 4. For me, this is true to size. I’ve read the reviews so I was worried about the length, but I am 5’4" and this dress came down to about an inch below my knees so its perfect. The color is a little darker than pictured but still nice, doesn’t look shiny or cheap. Material is really comfy and bouncy. Fabric is not too thin and not see through. The sleeves are a bit snug on the arms (and my arms are thin), but the material is stretchy, just make you put your deodorant on first.
- Beautiful garment. Size up：It is a beautiful leotard. Although it took me sometime to figure out my daughter’s size. She is 5 and now wears the large leotard after returning the last one. It is a little loose, but the medium hardly went on. Size up!
- It’s okay：did not like neckline, too plunging, deep Vdid not appear as that in photo on website
- She loves it!：the goods pass fast and wear comfotablethe student enjoy it very muchyou can choose it to be a present
- Beautiful and great quality for the price!：Very pretty dress. My daughter likes it very much.
- Four Stars：Fit as I thought, looks great on. I’m 5’8 and it hits me just below the knees. I wish it was about two inches shorter, just to look best on my body type, but no complaints. I got what I thought I was getting. And for $25, I’m happy.Overall, I’m happy. Fabric could be slightly nicer quality, but not in a way where I’m worried it’ll fall apart in the washing machine.
- The Perfect Black Dress!：Fits well
- I was expecting a better fit. It does look well made and it’s …：The dress was super cute but way small. needed at least 2 sizes bigger than what i ordered and that is a blow to the ego. the material is satin like so shiny wasn’t expecting that.
Womens Moncler Jacket
- Weird neck and fabric…：The neck was too high and the fabric feels like a wet suit. It would be a warm dress. I returned it.
- Good fit, great length：Fits perfectly ! Only thing is the color is misleading . I thought it was going to be a forest green but it’s actually sort of a bright green but other than that it fits well and cute style
- Two Stars：Great dress.
- Five Stars：Perfect 50s style dress. The size was perfect.
- Beautiful dress!：Don’t have any other word to say’.the other clothes are much more expensive than the money I saved on this dress. I thought it was a good deal, it’s not, don’t buy this. At least this red color.
- Take your measurements first!：Dress is a little tight if you are busty (I am a 32 DD), but not so bad as to be uncomfortable. Ordered a dress bolero to wear over it for work and it looks very professional. Quality fabric and appears to be very well made. Will definitely buy more dresses from this designer.
- Perfect for a 3 year old dance：I saw the comments that people felt the tutu ran small. My daughter is 3 and wears a 4T. the 4-6 fits her perfectly with some room to grow. She loves the flutter sleeves and I really like that she doesn’t look too exposed when she is wearing this.
- Top is see through. No extra fabric to conceal …：beautiful, well made, but runs small. my girl is a medium size 3 yr old and this dress just fits with little room to grow
Moncler Vest Womens
- Beautiful and elegant：The fit for the dress that arrived was as I expected
- Length mid-calf：Wish I had ordered more colors!
- Five Stars：Adorable dance leotard bought for my 3 year old
- Maybe okay for smaller chests?：my husband wanted me to get this dress, I thought it was cute, but nothing special. When it arrived, I tried it on and loved it!!! It is adorable!!!! I bought a little light-weight petticoat to go under it and it looks like an adorable stepford-wife outfit. Tons of compliments, VERY flattering!!! Would certainly recommend to anyone!
- Five Stars：loved it
- perfect dress!：great material, easy to iron. Large fits like a U.S. size 10. the arm holes were somewhat small for my meatier arms but it still looked great. sometimes fashion comes with a little discomfort!
- Adorable!：I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress!! It fit perfectly and showed every curve perfectly! Loved the length amd the material!! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments12 of 12 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsI could do house chores in this dress I love it so much!ByDevo Don July 28, 2015Size: MediumColor: Navy Blue Polka DotVerified PurchaseI love this dress! I could do house chores in it I love it so much! I’m 5’10" and a 34DD and the medium fits perfectly! I highly recommend getting the petticoat! I feel like it makes the dress! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments15 of 15 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsFour StarsByJaion May 2, 2015Size: MediumColor: BlackVerified Purchase 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments34 of 41 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsBeautiful Dress!ByW. N.on March 24, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseThis dress is smokin’!!! I actually wanted a bright cherry red and almost passed over this dress because the product photos used to show a maroon color. Anyway, this dress has a beautiful fit and the is made of a nice mid-weight fabric. The quality is much better than what I expected for this brand. Worn with a tea-length petticoat (see photo), this dress gives me figure that I do not have at all. I also found the sizing chart to be very accurate. This is definitely NOT Asian sizing. If I have one complaint, it is that this dress is not lined. However, given that I plan to wear a petticoat, this is a non-issue. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments16 of 18 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsThis dress is amazing. It has a slight stretch so it fits …ByBriniMCon May 3, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseThis dress is amazing. It has a slight stretch so it fits exactly as it should. Molds to my body but never looks tacky. It is gorgeous on and I recieved so many compliments on it. Other ladies rushed to buy it as soon as they found out where I got it from. It’s adorable. It is also pretty durable. It’s made of some sort of cotton blend so when I accidentally dropped some food on myself it wiped right off, as opposed to something like silk wear it would be obvious there was a mark on the fabric.The only thing was that the dress came to me very wrinkled and even after putting it in the dryer, steaming it AND ironing it there were still places were it was wrinkly from before. The fabric seems like it has a hard time letting go of the wrinkles. Oh, and if you spray starch on it make sure to just keep pressing it. The fabric starts to wave but it eventually smooths out. I will be buying this dress in all the colors and many more like it. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments12 of 13 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsSurprised my partner with this dress, she was speechless. It’s absolutely gorgeous and fit perfectly.BySprouton May 16, 2015Size: LargeColor: TurquoiseVerified PurchaseThis dress is absolutely stunning. I’m a guy, and I like to buy my girlfriend pretty dresses once in a while (particularly before an important event or function, this time my birthday. I hate my birthday and hate getting presents, but she refuses to stop giving them to me, so I give her a gift too so I feel better about it. Also, this dress is amazing and she looks absolutely gorgeous in it, so it’s kind of a present to me too, since I get to see her in it). Usually I consult her and we pick one out together, figure out the size, etc., This time I wanted it to be a surprise, so when she got home from work, she found it hanging on the closet door next to the front door. She was speechless. The color one of her favorites, and it’s so rich and vibrant, but not obnoxiously bright, and it really fires up her red hair and blue-green eyes.I was really worried about getting the size wrong. We usually order her dresses through Eshakti, who custom tailor most of their dresses to your sizes. She has 42" hips, 34" waist, 40 bust and is 5’8". She has a high waist and pretty long legs. She usually wears around a size 12. I searched through all of the reviews for everyone who was about the same size and they all suggested a Large. I was nervous because the size chart suggested an XL, but I went ahead and ordered it. It fits perfectly, it stretches nicely to fit her curves and shape without hugging any one area too tightly. She loved it so much that she immediately put it on and didn’t take it off until almost midnight. This was a great compliment, considering she will immediately shed every scrap of clothing once she gets home for the night and refuse to wear anything until the next morning. She twirled and hopped around the apartment in her flowy new dress all night.Heeding the advice of the reviews, I also got her a 26" white petticoat. She has a few dresses that would benefit from a petticoat, but didn’t yet own one, so I tossed one in with the dress. Without a petticoat, the dress is still stunning, it has a little fluff to it but lays a bit flatter, it would probably be perfectly appropriate for work functions and such. But the petticoat really brings this dress to life, it gives it so much body and character and movement, the dress dances just by her walking. So yes, get the petticoat if you can.ANYWAY, it came slightly wrinkled but not as bad as most dresses come. I hung it in the bathroom and ran the shower on super hot for a little while to steam it up, and it definitely helped relax it some. Now that she’s worn it a bit, the rest of the wrinkles have disappeared. I used the drier on no heat to fluff up the petticoat, and that worked great.But there is one SERIOUS PROBLEM with the dress. Surprising her with it, getting it so right and making her so ridiculously happy is pretty addicting, and I can’t stop searching for the dress I’ll get her next. I’ve only managed to go 4 days and I’m already fighting this overwhelming urge to buy another dress for her. This could become an expensive habit.
- Five Stars：The fabric is very soft. It’s really nice
- Five Stars：it fits perfectly. my daughter loves it. so pretty!
- Three Stars：I’m giving it 5 stars even though it runs a bit small. I order small but can sometimes go into a medium. If I lose 5 lbs this will fit much nicer. lol I love the pattern, not all that thrilled about the stretchy material but the design and cut of the dress is very pretty and the too small size is incentive to lose those 5 lbs that need to go anyway.p.s. I bought the black/gray/red flower dress and the pattern is gorgeous and rich looking.
- Five Stars：Written by my wife: "I LOVE THIS DRESS!!!! It’s my new favorite. I feel so stylish and feminine! If I could wear it to church every week, I would!" 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments13 of 15 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!ByLoyal Amazon customeron March 20, 2014Size: 8Color: PurpleVerified PurchasePurchased on a Thursday evening for a Saturday afternoon wedding. Had it overnighted (along with another dress) and crossed my fingers it would fit and be flattering. I LOVED IT!!! Not sure why others have said the material is cheap. It was exactly what I expected and was looking for! I recently lost 55lbs and wanted something that would be comfortable, cover my arms (which I am still a little self conscious about) and look elegant. It was PERFECT! Hugged and hung in all the right places!! I received in insane amount of compliments and could not have been happier!!
- Too tight up top.：I did not expect this color not like the picture totally different. but love it anyways
- Beautify：My daughter LOVES this. We’ve had 3 sessions so far of toddler "dance," and it’s held up to regular washing and lots of play. My 2yo wore the 4-6 comfortably, and she’s average sized for her age. Look at the size charts on the website and DO NOT just go by age, and you’ll be happy with it!
- Great dress：I like it so much, so I got few colors of the same model.
- Love this leotard!：Listen to the other reviews! Great ballet dress but runs small. My 3 yr old is 38 lbs, 40 inches tall, while she’s tall for her age, this size of dress was really small on her. We got the next size up, intermediate, and it fits great. Washes and wears well, just go up a size as this is a very tiny dress.
- Beauty in White：Love this dress. These are the kind of dresses that make a woman look like a woman meaning they fit in the right places and leave room if you have hips. My dress was a bit small on me but still fit very nicely. Plus the price was great. My husband loved it. It does have some stretch plus length. I am 5’4" and it came to my mid calf. I will wash it in cold water. It’s a dress for all occasions.
Moncler Jackets Men
- Five Stars：I love this dress, it fit perfect and looks good on me.
- Five Stars：Loved it!!!!
- Five Stars：Really nice quality and verrry pretty delicate ruffles! My daughter loves it and it is really pretty when she moves in it.
- but otherwise good, I will likely wear it a lot：I love this dress but i ordered my regular size which is medium and it fits really tight on my boobs ,not sure to just go with it or send it back in exchange for a large ,im 137lbs ,34d-27-34 , 5’7
- Five Stars：Fit nicely. My chest is bigger than the rest so this dress still had slim fit look but flowing skirt. Love it and so did everyone else!!!
- Three Stars：Love it
- perfect dress!：I love this dress, it wasn’t what I was expecting though. I am a size 38 bust and this didn’t fit to well. I would have to adjust to make myself fit. When you also get up to the larger sizes you lose the fitted waist of the dress which is what I wanted. I would have to put a belt with my dress to make it fitted around my waist. Otherwise a little ironing and petticoat and it will look perfect.
- Four Stars：Perfect.
- So happy I did it fit perfectly：Adorable but too small for me
- Three Stars：Fit well. Arrived quickly.
- Five Stars：Beautiful dress
- Five Stars：I loved this dress from the moment i saw it online, i listened to some reviewers and bought a petitcoat that was so ugly (wrote a review about)The dress on its own is beautiful on me. Fabric is so nice.However i hated the ironing or the folds on the chest. They were ironed or perhaps the sewing was unprofessional. No matter what i do, it stays bent in a weird way. I will try to find a solution for it. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments8 of 11 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsFlattering AND comfortable? Yes, please!ByAmazon Customeron February 22, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseThis dress is seriously awesome. I was browsing around, looking for a dress for an upcoming event. I’m heavier right now than I’d like to be, so I was looking for something that would be forgiving while still looking great.This dress is it!The fabric is sturdy yet stretchy; it’s comfortable but supportive in the right places; the overall effect is slimming and flattering. The bustline is a nice happy medium as well- modest enough and well structured. I didn’t feel like I was going to fall out- and I can wear a regular bra with it, and just pin the straps under a bit if needed. (BTW, I’m 5′ 7", 38D, 36 in waist, 43 in hips at the moment.)The dress looks nice without a petticoat, so I can wear it for everday/date nights. I did order a 26" petti to fluff out the skirt for my event. (The skirt is full enough that I felt like twirling like a little girl… hehee)
- Lovely dress.：It is very difficult for me to find clothing to fit my size and shape. I am between a size 2 and 4 because my waist is small but my Bust is a 34D. I ordered the size small and absolutely LOVE the look and feel of the material and fit of this dress! The waist is still a bit large however I am used to taking to a seamstress or with this style add a belt and instant fit. I am very happy with my purchase. I also purchased the slip to go under it to add flair. Add pearls and instant Jackie O feel! Classy style for any occasion. If you don’t mind NOT blending with the crowd…this is the dress for you.
- Excelente producto.：great !
- Great purchase, Great product!：Super happy with this dress! I love the strwtxhu material. It is so comfey. Perfect height on the bust line and long enough to wait a peti coat if I want to. I love it so much I just ordered another one in a different color.
- beautiful well made dress!：This is an adorable summer dress. Classy and enough retro that it gets a double take… plus it’s flattering! Will be ordering other colors and prints.
- I would recommend ordering a size down due to stretch of material：Love it!! very comfortable too!
- Fast delivery… dress fits very well. …：My sister loves it.
- Almost… Not quite. Still great.：BEST DRESS EVER!!!!!!
- Dance Leotard：Very nice overall, true size, nice quAlity, come with a tank attached to it, just perfect. Comfortable and fresh, my girl love it!
- Perfect fit：I am 6’1" and a size small. It was delivered in about a week despite what amazon said. If you look on the seller’s page, they tell you that they ship pretty quickly. Overall I am pretty happy with the dress. The fit was perfect, it hit where I expected it to. Unfortunately, I had a little problem with the zipper breaking when I tried it on again the day before I was going to leave for the wedding I was wearing it to. Luckily, my cousin was able to fix things up pretty quickly before we got there. I got lots of positive positive comments on it! The only reason I give it 3 stars instead of 5 is because of the broken zipper.In the picture, I added a petticoat underneath to give it some volume. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1 of 1 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsPerfectBycarrieon June 24, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseI bought the red and black flowered one with the with background and the solid black one. I bought the red and black in a medium and the black one in a small. I’m 5′ 7" and 140 pounds with a size 28 inch waist. Both sizes fit well but the small does need to streach to fit me which I know will shorten the fabrics life, so future buys wi be medium. The fabric is a soft cotton blend with a good amount of streach so it fits like a loving glove. 😍 I will be buying more dresses from this buyer. Heres a tip too buy a petty coat to complete the look. And a corset to make it beautiful on the body. 😉
- I’d buy this again!：great
- Very Flattering：I love everything about this dress. I picked the purple/plum color, so I love the color, the style is very slimming and flattering and the sizes was exactly right. I’ve received so many compliments! It can be dressed up for an evening out or you can, add a jacket and wear it to the office. So versatile! I just feel good in this dress and that’s the best thing I can say about it!
- Would buy again!：it suits me.Loved it!!!
Moncler Winter 2015
- Frumpy：Nice dress nice color
- Well-made but too long：I returned the dress. The material was thin – not see-through like some have said, but thin. The fit was for a thinner girl than I am – the size 12 fit accurately, but was not a good look for me. I am busty. Also, I thought the length was awkward. I am 5’7" and it fell about 2 inches below my knee. Just overall not a good look for my body. If you’re thin and extra-tall, perfect for you!
- Nice dress overall：Fabric and material quality was fine. Size was too small although it was labeled a large.
- Not bad, but I’m disappointed that it was described as …：Purchased this for my daughter for an audition. She’s 5’3 1/2 ", about 130#, Bust size 32DD, waist size about 27"–Medium fit perfect!
- This dress had the worst workmanship I have ever seen：fit great!! except for the belt that came with it, it was at least 2-3 sizes too small. kinda oddbut the dress itself was perfecti wear a size 12
- Pretty dress. Ordered size 2：It is gorgeous, elegant, and fantastic. The color is exactly as in the picture, the size fits perfectly, and the delivery was super fast
- comfortable meets sexy：I bought this in a size 14 based upon the reviews, but it was a tad loose. The dress itself was lovely, though the fabric is a tad thin. It was the length that had me slack jawed. I am 5’10 and this came down to my mid calves. I thought it not a flattering look. So back it went.
- Great style：The color of this dress is fantastic. It’s an icy blue and fits well despite me being long waisted.
- Fabulous!!：The fit for the dress that arrived was as I expected
- Good：Charming sophisticated dance dress for a little girl, she loves it.
- super cute：I bought this to wear for a wedding and it was adorable! I wore this with a petticoat & the look was exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately, my excitement was not to last. It literally began to fall apart on me while I was wearing it! The fabric at the seams was disintegrating. The dress was not tight by any means. If anything it was too loose. I had to repair the dress 4 times by the end of the day and the fabric was still wasting away. I will be asking for a refund.
- Other than that its adorable and material holds up to her busy body：I bought this article of clothing for my little niece who just started ballet practice. She loves it and looks super cute in it at the same time.
- If you’re on the fence, buy it!：I hate clothes shopping online but was needing a new LBD and had been looking for at least 2 years in retail shops and couldn’t find anything I liked. This one looked cute so I bought it in black and loved it when I tried it on. So much that I had to buy it in green too. I was a little worried about the color as another review had said it was olive green, but it really is just green, just like a green color crayon, and it is so pretty. It’s a super comfortable dress and looks great without adding a petticoat. Amazon needs to carry more dresses by MUXXN. Nice price, it fit as expected, and looked like what the picture showed. So much better than some other things I’ve bought online.
- Five Stars：great
- Pretty from a Distance – Bad Material, Awkward Length：A bit long, but well made fits well.
- Glad I read the reviews：So cute. Fits my very average sized 4 year old (5 in 2 months). She loves it
Mens Moncler Vest
- Five Stars：Love this dress! Good for work.
- size up, fits small, but very cute!：Size says it will fit 2T-4T. My child is 2 and 1/2 and it was too small. She wears 3T clothing so I thought there would be room enough but there was not. Cute but too small
- … with the red plaid dress – it looks nothing like the picture：Beautiful dress. Well made and the color is exactly as pictured. I bought the green. Be sure to order a size up as everyone suggested. It is also slightly short waisted. And it doesn’t need a petticoat.
- Great quality：This leotard is absolutely perfect. My daughter is just starting out in dance and she looks like a real ballerina in this leotard. It seems to be very high quality and fits my 2 1/2 year old daughter perfectly, I got the 2-4 size.
- LOVE LOVE LOVE!!：This dress is very flattering. I am 5 feet, 5 inches, 120 pounds and even though the dress is a loose fit, falling right at the knees, the size 4 accented my soft curves wonderfully. I do not think the material felt or looked cheap and I received compliments when I wore it. I purchased the royal blue and the colour is just vibrant and gorgeous. I have a very similar dress that I had previously bought from a local dress shop, but I like the way this one fits a little better.
- Two Stars：Nice dress!!
- Wore to a rehearsal dinner.：The style of this dress is somewhat forgiving. The jersey fabric will stretch to fit. It’s a lovely dress. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it was a little small compared to my Jones of NY similar dress.
- Runs very small：So cute…fit perfect….great product for the price!!! Will be looking for more items in the future…Thank-you so much. Need more colors in this product…
Moncler Shop On Line
- Very nice dress!：I didn’t think the dress would look as good as it does on. Love the color and fit! I’ve already ordered another color!
- Two Stars：Love it want more
- Four Stars：The review should be 3.5 stars. Start with positive: fits good, true to size, has enough elastane to stretch about 15% in all directions. Color is true to how it’s depicted on amazon. However, dress is 30% cotton, 65% rayon and 5% elastane. For the dress that has so much synthetic you at least hope it’s wrinkle-free or doesn’t wrinkle easily. Not so – wrinkles quite easily and on pattern-free fabric it’s quite noticeable. Basically, you sit down= wrinkes, you wear seatbelt in a car= wrinkles. Also, imho, for this much synthetic in a dress it’s overpriced. But compared to 3 other dresses that I bought from amazon within a year, the fit is the best and the most true to size, so I’m keeping it. Lots of ironing in the future….
- … vendor sent out a larger size and it fits fine.：Beautiful dress, but too small. I’ll be returning
- Five Stars：The dress is lovely. It flows nicely and has good movement. It’s long enough to cover the knees. It’s a beautiful fabric with a bit of a nice shine to it that dresses it up. We bought this as a bridesmaid dress and am very happy with it.
- Daughter loves this tutu!：😉
- looks great：Super cute, fit pretty much as expected. The only thing is the fabric is a bit heavy for summer in Texas, but no big deal! Just means no wearing it outside for long periods until it cools off. Great quality and great price.
- Five Stars：No comments other than it works good for my four year old.
- Seaming and waistline are not what they appeared.：I got the red plaid dress. I ordered up a size and it fits my waist, but is at least 6" to small around the bust. I got an XL, I’m 36DD. Other than that, it’s a summer dress made out of non-stretching flannel with a high neckline, not ideal. Also, the side zipper doesn’t stop a few inches below the arm as most dresses do, but instead opens into the arm hole.
- My favorite dance leotard：My 4 year old daughter loves to dance, so this leotard is a nice addition to my daughter’s dance wardrobe. She wants to wear this all the time!
- The small is a Fantastic fit on my 5’7″ hourglass frame：I love the dress it fit me nicely nice quality beautiful color the shipment was very fast
- Returned it.：Good materialHigh quality
- Pretty, but delicate：This is Mrs. Cahill, not Kevin. My biggest problem with it is that it has no zipper, the sleeves are more ruched than I expected. It looks like an empire waist in the photo, but it fit more at the waistline when I tried it on. Nice color. I am 5’5" tall and 115 lbs and the size 6 was a tad snug. I might have reordered a size 8 except I don’t like dresses with no zippers. Oh, and the low V neckline is not flattering to small chested women with light skin.
- Five Stars：Im very happy with my dress. Its beautifull as the picture. The color is beautifull too. Thank you.. I love it
- Four Stars：Love it
- Cute and comfortable.：Super fit, very flattering received many compliments on the dress. The material is a perfect weight for a summer dress.
- Too small. Measured to be accurate knowing they run …：It is a nice dress, but it wrinkles so easily. I wish it was made with a different material.
- Five Stars：Beautiful and fit perfectly.
- I looked so frumpy and old-fashioned in this dress! …：This dress fit perfectly and was a gorgeous shade of red. This dress was soft and comfortable the only issue I had was static.
- Adorable：Bought this dress to create a black kitty costume for my 4 year old. The skirt is pretty transparent but still adorable. The sleeves are awesome. They fluff out so they aren’t too tight like some I’ve bought in the past. Would definitely buy from here again.
- Dance Class：The high quality you would expect from Capezio. Soft material with good stitching in a pretty pink color. The over-skirt is very sheer but appear to be substantial.
- Five Stars：I just got it and i am already in love with it.Really classy look. I did not expect it to go that far below my knees so it was a delightful surprise. I am 5’11 so I was expecting this dress to stop somewhere between 2-3 inches above my knees.Also the fabic is really soft:) feels great. I may order another.
- The material has a nice stretch, but its pretty thick so I dont …：I haven’t worn it for more than just a try-on period yet (which admittedly involved a lot of excited spinning), but so far the dress is super comfortable and the material is stretchy. It feels quite well-made, except the zipper. The zipper feels fragile and flimsy and is sometimes hard to zip up.For those looking for reference in terms of size, I am just a smidge shy of 5’4" with fairly average length legs but a slightly short torso (scoliosis). The dress hits an inch or two beneath my knees and fits pretty perfectly throughout. I’m normally a size 8 or so in dresses, sometimes a 6, and the small does not feel too snug. In fact, it’s perfect, even after adding a petticoat.
- Four Stars：Loved it!
- I received a fairly well-made dress that fits great, has a nice stretch and is a beautiful …：Beautiful! Loved it!
- Four Stars：It’s a little long on me due to my shortness, but it’s beautiful!
- I’m not really happy about this dress：cute dress, very well made! would buy again. great quality and thick material. fast shipping. side zipper can be annoying under arm.
- This dress was PERFECT. I wore a red petticoat underneath and it …：Super cute! When I washed it the bottom rolled up. I’m hoping an iron will do the job. Fit perfectly
- Five Stars：I bought this with my husband’s account, and I love it!! It fits me like a glove and is really cute and classy looking. I wore it to my cousin’s bat mitzvah, and I received a lot of compliments. I would say to ignore the size chart though, since according to it I should have been a larger size than I ordered. I read the reviews and bought a large, and I really don’t think it could have fit me any more perfectly than it did. For reference, I’m usually a size 10/12, have a 34 inch waist, and I’m quite busty (a US 36G/UK 36F), and it could probably even accommodate a slightly larger bust since it’s pretty stretchy. The fabric is nice, and it seems to be well made. I bought a black petticoat to give it some extra poof, and it worked perfectly! I plan on buying many more MUXXN dresses. If you’re thinking of buying this dress, do it!!
- Small：Beautiful dress. Fits great.
- Just not what I was expecting.：I looked so frumpy and old-fashioned in this dress! That’s partly because it’s much more heavily rouched than it appears in the picture, but probably mostly because it’s significantly longer than I expected. I’m 5’9" and it fell well below my knees. My mother would look lovely and appropriate in this dress – I’ll revisit in 25 years, but for now, it’s going back.
- Fabric and material quality was fine. Size was too small although it was labeled …：Cheap dress from China. Very poor quality. Thin fabric. Size runs small.