Skip to content
Moncler Jackets Uk
- Four Stars：I love this dress. It fits perfect. I’m a big lady and wear a size 16, I got the dress in a large and it fits perfectly. It’s not tight at all.
- Pretty, but delicate：This is a great dress! It’s a great fit. It’s modest and classy looking with just the right amount of cleavage.I’ve worn it to two weddings and got compliments at both. One wedding was for a friend who is very conservative with a very conservative family, and the dress worked great. The other wedding was for a college roommate (not conservative) and the dress worked great there as well. (One friend hugged me and said "I love your dress, your boobs look great!")It is a very flattering shape, as well. Very happy!
- Beautiful dress, read review for size：Really nice quality, thick material but not heavy, if that makes any sense. And it washed very well.
- Love this dress!：I was pleasantly surprised at the fit, quality and drape of this beautiful sapphire dress! Though the front dips a bit low for the college graduation I plan to wear it to this spring, it will be easily remedied with a small snap closure, as I usually have to do with wrap necklines like this.
- Great dress!：Its super cute and fits perfectly! I got the blue polka dot and the color is just like what the picture shows. Its a beautiful dress and I would recommend this to anyone
- Great bargain!：Wonderful
- Perfect!：Super cute for creative movement. It says air dry but I’ve put it in the dryer a few times in a hurry. It seems to shrink a little bit which is good for my tiny one. The skirt gets a little static if you put it in the dryer. I love that it has a liner all throughout the inside for not such a skimpy outfit.
- Three Stars：Looks great, feels comfortable, but just be aware–this item is "hand wash only." Do you really need that in your life?
Moncler Kids Coats
- Great dress for travel.：gorgeous color, and very flattering style. Was very pleasantly surprised. I also ordered the darling purse to go with the dress from the same company. Thank you.
- Great dress：Needed a dress for my sons baptism that was nice for church but easy for breast feeding. This was it. The purple is deep, and kind of shiny. Very strechy fabric. Fit me perfect. I’m 5’8" and it hit me right at mid knee. I usually wear a 12 and ordered a 12 and it fits perfect. Except dress for the price. Came wrinkled, but I wet it lightly and threw it in the dryer and all the wrinkles came out.
- It was perfect!：i measure 41-33-41, 34G, usually a size 12. I bought the Large. it fits very well, comfy and somewhat form fitting, not tight. covers my bust w/o too much cleavage peeking out, it does however make me look bustier. maybe i won’t wear it to work. the burgundy is more of a brick red. it is cotton, rayon and 5% spandex. the fabric has some weight to it so it hangs well. While i don’t love the color with my skin tone, i do love the dress-may exchange for another color. If you are curvy, i can’t see how you could go wrong with this dress.
- Gorgeous dress：Beautiful and it’s figure-flattering. Another 1950’s classic. This one looks like a Marilyn Monroe outfit.
- The material has a nice stretch, but its pretty thick so I dont …：Great dreat soooo happy
- Capezio Dance Wear：Fits my 4 year old just right and she weighs 33lbs. It maintains it black color after washing many times, also.
- Better than expected!：beautiful color and very soft but a bit small, over a larger size lady’s that what you normally wear.
- I love it!：it was too small but the vendor sent out a larger size and it fits fine.
Moncler Sale Men
- ❤：Love this dress! The length is perfect (just past the knee), the sleeves are kind of shorter then the picture shows, but the color is great, and I love the flair skirt. I feel like i’m five again when I where this dress! I wear a size 8 and I got the M and it fits great, I love the stretchy material and the thickness of the whole outfit, I don’t need a slip. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments7 of 9 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsIf you’re on the fence, buy it!ByTuesday Valentineon February 5, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI wish I could give this dress a 4.5, because that seems like the exact rating it deserves, but I’d rather go with a 5 than a 4.Everyone else said it right – order your size. Don’t be safe and order up, because it’ll be too big. I have to order up a size on modcloth and pinupgirlclothing all the time, but this fits just right. It IS super, super stretchy. All the ladies with bigger chests on here saying it fits well in that aspect? I’m a B cup to be generous and there’s no bagging or anything – so I think this dress just accommodates all boobs like a champ.The stitching is great, the bit of mesh around the hem is adorable, and generally I think this dress is going to hold up realllllly well.The material is one reason I would take of half a star – something about it just doesn’t feel great. For the price and how well it’s made, though? Totally worth putting up with a mildly uncomfortable fabric.I’d buy this dress in every color and pattern at this price. I can’t recommend it enough.
- One Star：Great deal!
- Love it!!：Beautiful dress, great fit, good price!
- I’m gonna give this as good of a review as I can：This is a wonderful dress. It is comfortable and the fabric is not too heavy. I was worried about the size as the same size from different companies has been too small. This fit just right. I love the bit of netting sewn onto the inside of the hem. I plan on buying more dresses from this company.
- It’s ok for the price but it does wrinkle very easily.：Great dress. Just a tad longer than I like but the fit is perfect. I love the style.
- it fits really beautiful, I have sort of a full figure and …：Love it
- This is so beautiful. I got so so many compliments：This dress is only okay. It fits ok, but there’s something too simple about it. And it looks rather wrinkled even after ironing.
- Kind of looked like a scuba suit：Cheap, jersey_like material. I could hear the seams ripping as I was putting it on. Cute style but that’s all there is to it
- It’s too bad too, I was looking forward to this dress：I don’t really like this. It looks like a camisole. Feels like i am going to bed. It shines. That might be the reason i don’t like it. Came from china so they wont take it back. I guess mine is going to a donation box.
- Wrong color, bad material, great fit, horrible quality. Would not recommend.：I ordered my dress for my sisters wedding, and it is perfect! I love my dress and can’t wait to wear it, it has a little stretch and I was able to fit perfectly into the medium. It came in plenty of time, and the color (navy blue) was spot on from the pictures. The pleats on the chest are off, but that is fixable. I am very happy with this product!
- she love it!：Love this leotard! It’s so cute! I went off of what other reviewers said about sizing. My daughter is about a size 4. I got the 4-6 (small) and it fits her just right. Just FYI the tights from this brand in color pink are a different color pink than this leotard.
- Four Stars：I am very pleased.
- Awesome!：Dress looked just as discribed and the quality was good! I would recommend if you want to wear something pretty for a special occasion
- but looks nothing like the picture – the skirt is more straight in …：Love my dress! It was delivered on time.
- Four Stars：love this!
- Great material though：Size was off and material was cheap. For $25 I guess I should have expected that.
Moncler Gamme Bleu
- Great dress!：Great beautiful dress and style and material but size was at least 2 sizes to small. order up two sizes and you most likely will love the dress. Beautiful colors and design of the dress. 5 stars for all the dress has to offer but be ware the sizing is not correct by at least 2 sizes. Go up on your sizing when ordering
- It arrived on time and as pictured. I read …：The small fits my tall 3 year old but just about! Otherwise it’s beautiful quality and the flutter sleeves are very pretty.
- I love this dress, but small in some areas：great material, easy to iron. Large fits like a U.S. size 10. the arm holes were somewhat small for my meatier arms but it still looked great. sometimes fashion comes with a little discomfort!
- Nice material, nice fit, nice drape!：My daughter is 3 years and 2 months.. She is not petite but not large either. She is just slightly above average for her weight and height. The size 4-6 fits her perfectly. She wants to wear it all the time! The quality is great too!
- It is pretty!：I was very pleased with the fit. Very comfortable too.
- Five Stars：Love it!
- zipper catch is smaller than I’d like but still good：Dress is too small and not sure how to return it.
- One Star：Gorgeous. I’m genuinely surprised at how great this dress is.Material is nice and thin but not cheap feeling.Over all awesome!
Moncler Ski Jackets
- Fun and adorable with accessories：I loved this dress I’m 4 ft 11 inches. I had to have it hemmed but that was it. Very comfortable and flattering. I used this dress for a San Diego Comic Con Poison Ivy cosplay. Even in hot July weather it was amazing. I did use a petty coat so it made the whole dress pop! I would wear this dress to any event it’s so cute. Ordered and XL and it’s stretchy so just perfect! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments8 of 9 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsMUXXN® Women 1950s Vintage Retro Capshoulder.ByContesaon June 8, 2015Size: XX-LargeColor: BeigeVerified PurchaseThis style of dress is fantastic. I got the "beige" even though is labeled as such is really coral or light peach (beautiful color)/ The elasticity of the material makes you feel so feminine. However, they run small ex. I wear a L-XL I read a review that it ran small but stretchy so I ordered 2XL (US size 16). I’m 5’4" and it comes down to calf length, which I loved. It fit perfect. I will be ordering another color soon. You may need to iron it or steam, not sure which I’ll do. I will be wearing it to my son’s wedding which is going to be outdoors P.S. The dress has a "tull" fabric on the hem that makes it look fluffy but it is not. I purchased a petticoat to have that ’50’s style (you don’t really need it if you don’t want to). I’ll keep an eye out on this company. They ship from the US and delivery is fast.
- very beautiful blue：This dress is gorgeous and I’ve received so many compliments on it. However, after following the sizing chart, and ordering the recommended size, when the dress came it was huge! I had to use about 20 safety pins to make it fit and it looks great now, but I was bummed that the dress didn’t fit the way it was supposed to originally. Maybe I didn’t read the sizing carefully enough? Just know it’s made of stretchy material so it will stretch so possibly order a size down so the dress doesn’t drown you
- Four Stars：the color is fantastic, the style is cute. i received tons of compliments wearing this dress. it definitely increased my confidence level and i don’t like to wear dresses normally.
- Love this dress!!!!!：Love the dress. ..it’s just snug. Sized wrong
- would definitely recommend :))：I bought this in a size 14 based upon the reviews, but it was a tad loose. The dress itself was lovely, though the fabric is a tad thin. It was the length that had me slack jawed. I am 5’10 and this came down to my mid calves. I thought it not a flattering look. So back it went.
- Super buy for summer dress：The material is soft. The dress is very pretty. I just need to order a size larger. I ordered the size larger and it fits. I took the small one to a friend and she’s going to shorten it to make that one fit. Then I will have two gorgeous dresses. Thank you so much
- Cute dress, runs large：good material, just too large.
- Five Stars：Fit great for my wife
Moncler Bady Jacket
- black dress xl：So cute, lovely!!
- It’s cute and you get what you pay for：It’s a cute dress, but is very thin material and cheaply made. You get what you pay for. Upon opening the bag, the fabric was already pulling away from the zipper. It’s not going to last a long time, but it’s cute. Very long! Mid calf, and I’m 5’2"
- Love it!：My bust is 40 1/2 and the extra large measurement was 39 1/2 ( give or take). So I ordered a size up( XXL) even though reviews said it was stretchy, because I still wanted a modest, not too tight fit. Well, I could have ordered the XL, there is enough stretch in the fabric to give an inch or so without looking tight. Since I ordered up, I’ll just take it in at the zipper, no problem. The fabric quality is great. Not so heavy that a crinoline won’t hold it out but not flimsy either. It’s true to color( i ordered the blue/violet and its a nice deep purple) I’m 5’4" and the Xxl hits me almost mid calf ( without petticoat) shipping was fast and came two days before it was scheduled to.
- I wear them to look sexy pressing, see people …：The pleats on the back of the dress made my lower back/butt look weird.
- Perfect all around：I usually wear a size 18 so I bought this in a XXL. The material is a bit stretchy and very forgiving so I probably could have done a XL, but I’m still happy with it. Very comfortable and looks so nice on! Can’t wait to wear it for my party!!
- Nice polished cotton：I love the dress! The only problem is the zipper is cheap and gets stuck easily. It will need to be replaced. But it looks great and fits fabulously!
- Good fit for a 6-year-old：Dress sent was wrong size. Dress was not cotton, but polyester as well. Sending this disaster back. I wear a size 18. But ordered a 2x, because it was an import. Couldn’t even zip it up. I sew so if it was too big I could take it up. There was no size tag in dress, which had me suspicious of size. I’m betting this is a size large. So very disappointed.
- It was roomy but I was so excited that it looked really good. It didnt make me look fatter：I ordered this in a 3xl despite the fact that I’m in a size 18. Very snug so I am glad for the larger size but the dress is absolutely beautiful. It arrived in the nicest little packaging. Needs the pettiskirt to really show off the dress to its full potential. Will purchase more of these.
- To Be the Life of the Party：I am typically between a size six and eight in the US so after reading the reviews I ordered a size up. This dress fits very nicely in the waist but is tight in the bust. I’m surprised because I am a 34C which is smaller than what the medium fitting asks for and I had a very hard time getting into this w a bra on.
- Thanks：This is so cute on my daughter. Nice quality. It has lining in the front. She loves it as well. I’m very happy with this purchase! It does run just a bit small, so I listened to the other reviewers and went one size up. It’s my understanding that this is common with leotards. Love it!
- Great dress!：D
- Good dress, little imagination：Runs really small, it itched my daughter under the shoulder!
- Five Stars：fits me perfect! Looks better on me than I expected. this dress is well made and made from good heavy material. I am surprised and very happy with it,
- LOVE THIS DRESS!：I’m 5’5" and this came down to mid-calf (I expected just below the knee), which is a very unflattering length. Everything else about the dress is great.
- Super buy for summer dress：It is too small around the breast area, and too large at the neck. I will alter it to fit correctly.
- Too small：Great fit! Love the material.
- Five Stars：It’s a leotard. It’s a dress. It’s Capezio. Although I needed a size 16. I guess I get what I get when I shop online.
- A ‘Yes!’ from me.：The dress itself is adorable, but it was a little too big. I measured myself to make sure I got the right size, but the dress was too large on me. The picture is also a little misleading because I thought it goes to the knees, but for me it went about 3 to 4 inches past my knee. If I got a smaller size it might have looked better. My suggestion is to maybe order 1 size smaller than what you are because the material is very stretchy.
- Very pleased with this：It’s beautiful. Fits my daughter perfectly & she loves it!!!
- Just Lovely：As a large breasted woman I need to understand dress companies from China and India don’t grasp this concept. I even sized up on this order but the dress was waaaay to small in chest area. The seller offered me a 50% refund and to give away or sell the dress. The offer worked for me and I knew just the right person. It looks as good on her as I wanted it to look on me!!!
- I am glad I read the other reviews：I love it!! I got one size bigger just to be safe. I’m an XL but bought a XXL. It fits perfect. I’m going to wear with a petticoat but would look fine without it. I received it much faster than anticipated. I’m getting ready to buy another in a different color!!
- Meh…the “Red Checked” is just OK…：Beautiful and good material. I’m a size 14 and the LG did not fit. It did fit my size 4 daughter. Way off in size. If I order this again I suppose I will have to buy a 5x.
- Five Stars：This is an attractive item. Don’t know how well it will hold up with heavy wear. It costs a little too much for such a small size.
- Dry-clean Only, comes needing to be cleaned：Came wrinkled (shipping hazard I suppose), I left it hanging to see if the wrinkles will fall. It’s a tad larger than what I expected.
Womens Moncler Coats
- Fit well. Arrived quickly.：runs small
- It’s runs large. So if youre a sz 16 …：I like this a lot. The colors and fabric are nice and soft
- Runs very small：This fits true to size, but I would imagine it is best for a more petite 3-4 year old as my 26 month old daughter fits it perfectly with just a little room to grow
- Love this dress：There is a good bit of stretch in the material so it is really comfortable. Everyone loved it.
- Love it. Very comfortable：way to big but loved the dress
- Five Stars：for the price it’s beautiful!
- Fits wells, Good quality：Got this for my daughters ballet class. Looks great on her. Got a couple compliments.
- Four Stars：As expected
- The perfect ballet Dress：I bought this article of clothing for my little niece who just started ballet practice. She loves it and looks super cute in it at the same time.
- I got a large for my daughter its a little …：The neckline is a bit awkward on me, but it’s a lovely dress and it’s totally worth it for the price
- Surprised my partner with this dress, she was speechless. It’s absolutely gorgeous and fit perfectly.：Nap sewn wrong…looked faded on half the dress due to fabric cut wrong
- LOVE this dress：Beautiful dress. Nice pattern stitched into it and made of somewhat thicker material so I expect it will hold up nicely. Overall great dress for the price!
- Excellent dress.：Fits and looks great
- Five Stars：I love my dress! I got a ton of compliments. It fits like a glove.
- beautiful：love this!
- Five Stars：good tention
T Shirt Moncler
- Nice dress：Love love loved it amazing lots of complements
- Four stars only：I dip dyed it and it dyed perfectly with good old Rit dye. Yellow top, blue bottom. I removed the bow, that came off easily.Might need to get more of these
- Nice dress but not what I’m looking for.：cute dress, fabric is nice, well fitted. I usually like modes clothing like this dress, fell at my knees and I’m about 5"8. The sleeves are a little more ruffled then expected, still very nice though.
- Adorable ensemble for your ballerina：My daughter typically wears size 7 to 8 and does not have a flat belly. This dress is very flattering on her and makes her feel confident.
- The best dress!：this fabric is soft ,feels & looks good on me very very happy with my choice this is a gift for my sister
- LOVELY DRESSES, SMALL BUYERS BUY XS.：Great dress and looks amazing
- Great little ’50s era cocktail party dress! For costume or otherwise!：I hate it. The line does not go to your waiste like it looks in the picture. It goes right under your chest which is unflattering and makes it look like a child’s dress.
- Five Stars：Love the dress
Cheap Moncler Jackets
- Not the same color.：This dress had the worst workmanship I have ever seen. Loose stitching everywhere, long thread ends all over the garment, no lining. An otherwise lovely dress was ruined by poor workmanship.
- Cute but the fitting is a little off for my body shape：Material wrinkles easily, but is breathable, comfortable and very stretchy. I love it! The color is perfect! I could wear this as a casual dress or for a more formal event, it can easily be used for both! I bought one L for my younger sister and an XL for me, I went up a size for us both since I know the sizing in China is way different compared to the U.S. However, the sizing was true to size! Great for me, since I love having the extra room, but for my very short petite sister, she’ll definitely need adjustments for the length of the dress and to tighten it around the waist some. Other than that, we are both very happy and love the dresses!
- Three Stars：I’m giving it 5 stars even though it runs a bit small. I order small but can sometimes go into a medium. If I lose 5 lbs this will fit much nicer. lol I love the pattern, not all that thrilled about the stretchy material but the design and cut of the dress is very pretty and the too small size is incentive to lose those 5 lbs that need to go anyway.p.s. I bought the black/gray/red flower dress and the pattern is gorgeous and rich looking.
- 50/50? Problems, but also solutions：It came before the delivery date and fits wonderfully. Very pleased.
- My child and I both love this dress：I love this dress on my daughter!! It is so cute and you can tell it’s quality made.
- Five Stars：Beautiful, but way too long.
- Three Stars：Bodice was made oddly
- It is too small around the breast area, and …：Cheap dress from China. Very poor quality. Thin fabric. Size runs small.
- Cute and comfy!：People said it was beautiful and went well with my shoes. Loved the outfit and compliments
- Love it：Beautiful dress! Just like the picture, little extra length than I had expected, but not in a bad way at all! Love it!
- The material is cheap and shinny. The showers/sleeves are …：This dress is well made and out of a little heavier material than I expected. The crafting seems to be of a fair quality so it should last for a good number of wearings. Works well for either daily wear or dressing up. The fit is very complimentary to my body (and I DON’T have the perfect bod!) It is at LEAST on cute on me as in the ad’s picture! I am just 5′ 5" and shorter legged, so its a little long on me (hem comes about halfway between my knees and ankles) but a very nice fit otherwise. (Could be shortened easily by folding under at the banded waist.) Very satisfied especially when considering how little I paid for it. Saw one almost identical for almost two hundred dollars!
- Excellent quality but fits small：Loved it! Fits perfectly. And the quality is very nice. It is cuter in person than it looks in the picture online.
- This dress is not meant for tall people. The …：Wore this when a group of us attended local theatre presentation of Grease. It was perfect. Tons of complements and soooo fun to wear!
- Danny：I normaly now wear a large or medium I lost alot of weight because of fibromyalgia,so I heard that these dresses always run small so I got a x-large it fit OK a bit large in the bust for me I am a 38 c cup,the dress in the waist fit awesome but under the armpits was snug so I am 5’4 tall 168 pounds hope that helps somebody but I will buy again such a beautiful red dress I was very happy
- Cute Dress But Runs Small：After reading the mostly positive reviews for this dress, I purchased it in blue in a size 6. The cut and colour of the dress are very flattering. The rushed sleeves complement the gathered waist nicely. The hidden side zipper allows for a tight, but comfortable fit under the bust. The full skirt gives just the right amount of swing when you move. The actual colour is much more vibrant than in the photo.My one big disappointment is that the material is somewhat thin. While the bodice is sewn with a double-layer of material, the skirt is single layered and quite see through, especially when standing in front of a light source. A half-slip is definitely required to avoid potential embarrassment.Another potential problem is that the dress fits quite small. I usually wear a size 2 or 4, but after reading some reviews I ordered a six. Had I not heeded the posted warnings, I might have had to go through the hassle of a return or exchange.On the whole this is a great dress – I just need to buy a slip to go with it, which is an added cost I wasn’t counting on.
- Four Stars：It was too big in some areas and too small in others. Also a bit too long on me to be flattering. I can see the right body type would look really good, expecially with a petticoat
- … I went to in August and it was so perfect. I was so pleased with the fit and …：LOVE this dress! I wear it to church, and always get complements. I’m very thin, so I ordered a small, and it was just right, but most small sizes are too big for me, so anyone else might want to order a size up.
- Beautiful and good material：I ordered this dress and panicked afterward when I saw the estimated delivery date, but the dress arrived in about two weeks. I’m 5’5" and weigh about 145 and I ordered a medium (as always) and it fit me perfectly. My only disappointment was the length of the dress. It comes to the middle of my calf. I’m not sure if this is supposed to be knee-length or calf-length, but knee-length is what I need, so I will be getting the dress hemmed. However, this is purely an opinion! The dress is definitely beautiful and semi-formal. It is a little dressy for the occasion I was planning on using it for, but I’ll be saving the dress for another opportunity! The seller was very helpful and friendly, and easy to talk with about the product. The packaging was sealed and, though the dress is slightly wrinkled due to being packaged (which is expected), there are no marks or discolored areas on the dress. A great buy for the price!
- Three Stars：I purchased this dress for my 13 year old niece as payment for babysitting. She looked On Amaxon for hours and picked this dress for her school party. She viewed the size chart and the dress fits great! She is a big girl so I anticipated sizing problems but that didn’t happen! I ordered myself one in another color and I am anxiously awaiting it’s arrival. Just be sure to check their sizing chart before ordering. Will definitely buy mire dresses from this seller.
- Three Stars：It looked cute in the picture, But when I tired it one I left like I was wearing a bag or a moo-moo!!!
- Five Stars：It looks small but it fits perfectly. Good quality fabric.My daughter is 2 yrs old, stands 3’1" tall and 32 lbs. Normally wears 3T for bottoms and 4T for tops for some extra room with Carters brand clothing. Hope this helps.
- Frumpy：Very pretty item!
- Three Stars：Good fit but fabric looks dull.
- Great quality：Nice product with a horrible fit. The dress ran big and I had to get it tailored
Moncler Official Site
- The dress itself is adorable, but it was a little too big：I purchased this dress and absolutely love it! There isn’t a time I wear it that I don’t recieve compliments. The dress flows over the knee. Although it is exposing in the bust, it’s nothing a tanktop can’t fix. I highly recommend this product. Just make sure to get your size that corresponds with the size chart. It is super comfortable! Not only does it look good, but it makes you feel good too! A perfect 10!
- This dress is super cute, and I love it：This dress was PERFECT. I wore a red petticoat underneath and it was gorgeous. It fit just right for me, I loved everything about it.
- Five Stars：I bought my 5 year old this leotard for her dance classes as she is in between a size 5 and 6, figuring it would get her through the next few months. While a darling little leotard and perfect for her ballet/tap class it is tight and after about 30 minutes of wear she has significant elastic indentations around her legs. I spent a good 30 minutes stretching it out for her and she said it was better but if your child wears a 5 and has an elongated torso, I would recommend that you go up a size as it’s better for it to be a bit baggy than too tight.
- Refused to wear it after the first time so it ended up being a waste of money for me：Beautiful leotard. My daughter looked gorgeous in it. Such great quality. Very thick material. Love it. Would purchase again for sure.
- Four Stars：Great fit.
- Great!：This leotard with the flutter sleeves and skirt is absolutely adorable. It fits my almost 5 year old perfect, with some room to grow. I was nervous ordering this size because she is slightly tall for her age, but the fit works. I am so satisfied with this purchase, and my daughter absolutely adores it!
- Five Stars：It just arrived and I love it. I’m 5’6" and 125 lbs. I normally wear smalls or size 4s. But after reading some reviews that this runs small, I opted for a size 6 instead. Glad I did. It fits perfectly. And size 4 would have been a tad bit too tight.It has a v-neck but nothing that plunges. And the skirt falls below the knee. It’s extremely flattering and I feel would work for any body type.This is the type of dress that can be dressed up or down. Very versatile. Glad I bought it.
- Five Stars：The dress was amazing, the fit was perfect. I ordered a medium and it for as expected. The quality is good and it looks good with and with out a petticoat.
Moncler New York
- Four Stars：Doesn’t fit as indicated on page.
- I ordered this dress in the beautiful green color and am so pleased with how it …：Loved it. It was fabulous.Slightly to big in the chest area but it was okay. Got tons of compliments!
- Excellent.：I like this a lot. The colors and fabric are nice and soft
- Four Stars：I originally ordered my "typical" size, and ended up having to return it because it was so large on my that it wasn’t even flattering. If you’re in any way in the middle of sizes or unsure, I’d recommend going DOWN a size. With the fabric being very stretchy, even a wide error in your measurements will likely be forgiven.The dress itself is very cute, a fun and classy length. I sort of expected it to be very cheap construction and what not, but I am happily surprised. Absolutely worth the money, and exactly what I was looking for. Now to collect all the colors!
- the small size is perfect for my 5’9：Nice dress!! Love it
- fantastic：My Granddaughter is a Princess tomboy ballerina. She couldn’t wait to go to ballet lessons and show off her new leotard. Fits well and is comfortable
- love it!：The small fits my tall 3 year old but just about! Otherwise it’s beautiful quality and the flutter sleeves are very pretty.
- Dress appears well made and fits perfect. I purchased a medium and it fits like …：I am 5’10" and an evenly proportioned 210 lbs, with a 40DD chest. I really like the color and stretch to this dress, but I had issues with three main things. First, the chest of the dress starts too high and thus ends too high on the torso. Secondly, the flair of the dress at the hips was a bit more than I expected. I will say that I’d rather have more flair than not enough, but it kind of felt like the dress was clinging for dear life on the top and running away from the bottom half. Finally, what makes this dress unwearable for me is how tight the back of the arms are. It is a cap sleeve so I was thinking that I shouldn’t have an issue with it, but the give in the sleeve is not the best. I’m going to return it.
- LOVE <3：Adorable but too small for me
- Five Stars：Same as the Maggie Tang my review on the purple dress, This dress the zipper sticks midway up and several washings could seal the deal on ever wearing it again. I am long waisted and this dress the waistline is still way above the naval. M is tight on the top part only. The belt is too, so perhaps i should have bought a L, but I feel after trying this dress on, I am probably in the middle of M and L, so I am sending in back. without the petticoat slip this dress will not have the impact of a retro 50’s dress. Seller fine, dress is not. On most rack dresses with a fit like this, I would wear a M. If you gotta have it buy the next size larger.
- Four Stars：Unfortunately the fabric had a very "shiny" quality to it. It kind of looked like a scuba suit on. Some other reviewers have mentioned the rushing on the sleeves was a little too much as well.
- Yes!：Beautiful dress, great fit, good price!
- but it’s very pretty and still looks nice on：Beautiful dress! Neck line is a little wide but I think I’m the only one who notices. Absolutely love it!!!
- YOU WANT THIS DRESS!!：Fits great, looks adorable on. Can’t wait to wear it out.
- The chest was extremely tight on me and set very …：I did order an extra large just to be sure. This dress is super cute, and I love it. It got here in a good amount of time and in decent packaging too which was nice.
- :-(：This is a very nice dress, I received lots of compliments when I wore it. I had to have the top altered the creases do not lay smooth as they should, it looked as if the top had extra fabric. I tried ironing them down, ended up getting a seamtress to sew the creases down, overall it is a pretty dress.
- Not the best it could have been：This is a pretty, lacy dress. It is VERY short waisted, but I was able to make it look good with a wide black belt. It has a side zip, which isn’t even necessary. I slipped the dress on over my head before I discovered the zipper haha. The hemline is even and about 2 inches below my knee – I’m 5′ 5" tall. Review by Diane, not Phillip.
- for my ballerina：Child is growing up fast. What fits just right now will be a hand-me-down tomorrow. We bought a second one next size up.
- Very pretty and well made：My granddaughter takes ballet lesson for over a year now and I bought quite a few items from the Capezio line, she loves them all. She recently asked for a black leotard, It fits great and looks so pretty. Caution it runs small, so glad that I read all the reviews, most everyone said that this leotard runs small. She’s only 4-1/2 but has been wearing size 4-6 over a year now, so I was going to get the next size anyway, but thought that I should read reviews just in case. Since everyone agrees that it runs small so I order next size up 6-8, it fits her just perfect.Great seller, very efficient and on time.
- Four Stars：I can’t get over how much I love this dress. I am attending a sock hop later this month, and was looking for a dress and after ordering and returning another one, I decided to get this one. It is perfect. It looks so classy! It comes right below my knees and the color is beautiful! It seems to be very well made and the material is sturdy. It’s stretchy so so perfect for those with a larger chest, but smaller waist. It looks so classy and elegant, and I can’t wait to do my hair up, wear some red lipstick, tall black heels, and go to the sock hop! A wonderful dress for a wonderful price.
- Love everything except the length：very nice, fits well.
- This dress plus blue sparkly shoes = Perfect Formal Ensemble：I looked so frumpy and old-fashioned in this dress! That’s partly because it’s much more heavily rouched than it appears in the picture, but probably mostly because it’s significantly longer than I expected. I’m 5’9" and it fell well below my knees. My mother would look lovely and appropriate in this dress – I’ll revisit in 25 years, but for now, it’s going back.
- Four Stars：My wife love it , and she looks perfect with it
- Comfortable but dressy：I’m usually a size 2, but I got a size 4 and it fit just right (with no extra room to spare). It’s a pretty nice dress as long as you know that it runs small. Best thing – you’ll never have to worry about this dress wrinkling!Turned out to be the perfect length for a funeral I attended… (I’m 5’4 so this dress hit around my calves unlike the picture).
- Cute, but runs very small and clashes with Capezio’s matching tights.：All together I have bought 3 of these for my 8 year old daughter in 3 different colours. She loves them and find that they are much easier and more comfortable than the separate leotard and skirt options. They wash well too. Beware of the sizing though. My daughter has jonly just turned 8, and is of average height and slim build and these fit her perfectly – within a few months she will need the next size up for sure – certainly well before she reaches the age of 10!
- Five Stars：I bought this dress for fun to hopefully wear when we visited the Lucy Desi Museum in Jamestown NY because it reminded me of something Lucy might have worn.(I bought the navy with white polka dots) I was promised the dress would arrive on the Tuesday before we were to leave on our trip. Actually the dress arrived the Saturday before! I had ordered a small, tried it on and it fit perfectly! It looked so cute and I wore the dress all day long and it felt great! I normally wear a size 2 or sometimes 4 and the small was perfect for me. I am very happy with my purchase. Others have said it needs to be hand washed. That’s not a problem. It’s not something I will be wearing that often although I am excited to wear it again soon.
- Gorgeous dress. But I returned it, because it …：Love it! Gorgeous
- Beautiful dress：I love this dress. It fits perfect. I’m a big lady and wear a size 16, I got the dress in a large and it fits perfectly. It’s not tight at all.
- Very Cute !：Top is see through. No extra fabric to conceal in front. If your little girl wears panties with this, make sure they are white!!!
- Black Capezio Girls 7-16 Leotard：My granddaughter takes ballet lesson for over a year now and I bought quite a few items from the Capezio line, she loves them all. She recently asked for a black leotard, It fits great and looks so pretty. Caution it runs small, so glad that I read all the reviews, most everyone said that this leotard runs small. She’s only 4-1/2 but has been wearing size 4-6 over a year now, so I was going to get the next size anyway, but thought that I should read reviews just in case. Since everyone agrees that it runs small so I order next size up 6-8, it fits her just perfect.Great seller, very efficient and on time.
- hate it!：Beautiful dress, however it arrived too late to wear to the function I ordered it for:(
- Three Stars：Love it! Fit well – looks great!
Moncler Online Outlet
- Washes well. Comfy, easy to wear.：the goods pass fast and wear comfotablethe student enjoy it very muchyou can choose it to be a present
- I looked so frumpy and old-fashioned in this dress! …：This dress fit perfectly and was a gorgeous shade of red. This dress was soft and comfortable the only issue I had was static.
- Yes! Great dress, great price!：great dress and detail for price
- Great Dress!! Belt…..??：Their XL is a 14 not an extra large. My fault for not checking their sizing chart beforeI ordered. The dress was lovely.
- Five Stars：Beautiful!
- Super cute !：Super happy with this dress! I love the strwtxhu material. It is so comfey. Perfect height on the bust line and long enough to wait a peti coat if I want to. I love it so much I just ordered another one in a different color.
- ACEVOG Women’s Vintage Sleeveless Rockabilly… Red and black：I ordered the light blue polka dot dress to wear to a wedding. I was concerned about the finished product but based on other reviews, I went ahead and ordered it. Am I ever glad I did! I love the way this looks and feels. It is very flattering and very feminine!I ordered based on the measurements/size suggested and it was true to size. The material has a tiny bit of stretch in it and is form-fitting on the top. The bottom is what makes the dress though! It has an easy, flowy rockabilly swing to it and I am most definitely getting a petticoat for it. I am so in love with this dress that I’ve ordered another, just so I have a choice when it comes time for the wedding.The one and only con: the stitching seems loose in some places but for the price I paid, I don’t mind running some of the seams through my machine.
- Really great dress for the price：Love this dress. These are the kind of dresses that make a woman look like a woman meaning they fit in the right places and leave room if you have hips. My dress was a bit small on me but still fit very nicely. Plus the price was great. My husband loved it. It does have some stretch plus length. I am 5’4" and it came to my mid calf. I will wash it in cold water. It’s a dress for all occasions.
- Four Stars：I used the Size Chart and ordered a 3X, thinking that would work for an 18/20. The tag on the dress I rec’d said "3x" but also said "US16." That information would have been really helpful to have ahead of time — it did, indeed, look a lot more like a 16 than a 3X, and was pretty tight on me — I was able to get it on because it’s very stretchy, almost like a swimsuit. So, just be prepared that you might be doing some exchanging. The tags tell me they are aware of the sizing issues but aren’t telling.
- Beautiful：I expected the color to be a darker green and it’s smaller than expected. Cute dress though, I still wear it and love it
- Five Stars：Nice material…fit well
- Five Stars：I’m in LOVE with this dress.
- Beautiful dress! Neck line is a little wide but …：My wife bought this dress and loves it, she says she wants more in different colors
- Great Dress for Many Occasions!：The color is beautiful! The dress fits as expected.
- Pretty：Well made, good fit and very pretty!
- Five Stars：Perfect.
- Five Stars：Runs very small. Not even close to my typical size. I’ve found this with several clothing items on Amazon. Really need to watch where the clothing items come from. Bottom line: low price = low expectations. I will be returning item.
- Is a nice dress I ordered medium：as advertised.
- Sizing is off.：I love the dress it fit me nicely nice quality beautiful color the shipment was very fast
- I seriously never want to take this dress off.：Great dress and looks amazing
- fit beautifully especially being a bit bustier on top…stretches and comfortable：Adorable dress but I wear a size 6 and ordered a large to allow for reviews that it runs small. Still the large was too small.
- Two Stars：Love this dress. The stretchy material was so comfortable. I’m about 140 pounds and 5’6 and ordered a medium. The blue is georgious. Dry cleaning is recommended. Received lots of compliments.
- Capezio Girls Flutter Sleeve Dress Leotard, Pink：This is an extremely cute ballerina dress. Feels nice, looks adorable and seems durable. My 4 1/2 year old loves it! I would recommend.
- It fit perfectly not too long or too short I would of like it if it had longer sleeves but I’ll be …：Gorgeous dress. I ordered the small. I weigh about 120 and am 5’7. Just perfect! The hemming on the bottom was a little crooked, but not something anyone will notice. Not worth taking a star from. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1 of 1 people found the following review helpful3.0 out of 5 starsBuy BigByLoretta Pirozzion August 23, 2015Size: LargeColor: Red + BlackVerified PurchaseI’ll keep it because it’s too har5d to return. I usually wear a Medium or large so ordered the large to be safe. Not safe enough. I’ll need to lose 10 pounds before I can wear this comfortably.
- We really liked this product although it has two issues：My daughter turned 4 a month ago, she is a little on the petite side. I ordered size small and it fits her perfectly with a little room to grow. She loves it too. The pink is a true light pink. I will likely order another another if she really likes dance and continues with it.
- Five Stars：Beautiful dress and made very well. I managed to zip up but Am extremely sad it was too tight in the midsection and even with shapewear would still look obvious to everyone I am wearing a dress much too small for my size. Would make a gorgeous dress completely unflattering. Ordered the largest they make 2x and am a 18-20 American sizes if that helps. ( funny enough I have the same exact experience with another muxxn dress ordered at the same time so at least we know their sizes are consistent compared to other brands)
- Great LBD：Loved it
- Five Stars：Great dress.
- Flattering.：I am wearing this dress onstage and I LOVE it. My only complaint is that the stretch material is delicate and has run in several places
- Too tight up top.：I did not expect this color not like the picture totally different. but love it anyways
- Five Stars：A very flattering, classic fit. This dress was extremely forgiving–hid all my trouble spots (tummy, thighs) and accentuated the best parts (waist, chest). It looked good without a crinoline but AMAZING with one. I’m normally a size 14-16, 36DD cup and XXL fits perfectly/comfortably. The material on the bodice is stretchy and the length hits me below the knee (I’m 5’2") and looks great. I was worried about looking matronly but it wasn’t the case at all. This dress is sexy but tasteful and shows just the right amount of cleavage. LOVE this dress and got tons of compliments on it.
- Four Stars：looks great