Skip to content
- the small size is perfect for my 5’9：Nice dress!! Love it
- but you might have better luck.：I wear size 4 but the medium size dress I ordered was too small.
- A great dress at a great price!：I LOVE this dress…but… I am almost 6′ and the waist, sadly, is about two inches too high. I don’t care…I will wear it anyway!
- Nice dress for small chested person：Love it
- Five Stars：I bought this with my husband’s account, and I love it!! It fits me like a glove and is really cute and classy looking. I wore it to my cousin’s bat mitzvah, and I received a lot of compliments. I would say to ignore the size chart though, since according to it I should have been a larger size than I ordered. I read the reviews and bought a large, and I really don’t think it could have fit me any more perfectly than it did. For reference, I’m usually a size 10/12, have a 34 inch waist, and I’m quite busty (a US 36G/UK 36F), and it could probably even accommodate a slightly larger bust since it’s pretty stretchy. The fabric is nice, and it seems to be well made. I bought a black petticoat to give it some extra poof, and it worked perfectly! I plan on buying many more MUXXN dresses. If you’re thinking of buying this dress, do it!!
- Small：Beautiful dress. Fits great.
- I love it.：This dress is everything!!! I have gotten it for Easter Sunday. It fit great! I normally wear a 18 but all they had was a 16. So I was surprise how well it fit without a struggle! So many compliments. Great lbd!
- ADORABLE little dance costume：My daughter loves her new dress leotard. The build in skirt works well for little girls! Before we had a seperate leotard and skirt, and her skirt keep falling down.
- Total Bummer：Love this dress!!! I bought the purple flower version. To all the people complaining about the fit: these are NOT American or UK sizes! Use the chart and take your measurements and it will be perfect. Love the material, the length, an the bias cut for stretch. I went back and ordered a different color, in fact.
- Five Stars：Fits well
- better dress for a costume：skirt on dress was to full and made dress heavy sent back will try to find a different dress thanks
- Cute：Has a nice fit and quality is good. Our daughter loves the dress. Would be good to see more color options
- Gorgeous dress!：Bought the black sleeveless. Fits just right. I’m 5’2, 36B and I normally wear size 4 dress, it’s skin tight in the boobs and waist. Sits about 2 inches below knees. Flares out at just the right spot. Decent quality material (but picks up lint, needs to be rolled), cute waist belt. It doesn’t look right without the petticoat, definitely made for one. Very wrinkled, needs to be steamed before it can be worn. Very plain, using as bridesmaid dress, otherwise I’m not into it.
- Five Stars：Great!
- Five Stars：Very good!
- Nice dress but not what I’m looking for.：Pretty dress. Ordered size 2, I’m 5′, 100lb, it was WAY too big, so I gave it to my sister. She’s the same height but about twenty pounds heavier. It fit her like a glove, and she wore it for Christmas with black pumps and pearls.
- Very disappointed.：Cute dress but runs very small
- I love this dress：I am 5’4" 140 lb. bust size 36D. I fall between a petite and regular so I usually go for the regular and find the torso a bit long but do-able. The dress is a very good fit per the sizing and the other reviews. In the bust area there is generous material so this is probably a better fit for a medium to a larger busted woman. The material is very nice and a substantial weight for a stretch fabric and something that could definitely be worn to a formal occasion. It feels very good on and looks great. Overall I am very happy with this purchase and recommend giving it a try!
- Best dress：It is to small and if you have a bigger bust this dress does not really work.
- This dress is really cute：Fits beautifully, but the green is much brighter than I expected. Not sure when or where I can wear it now because I stand out like a traffic light.EDIT: It also bleeds in the wash (my husband’s jeans now all have a greenish cast) and shrinks like crazy!!! It used to be 2 inches below the knee and is now 2 inches above my knees!!
- Five Stars：Runs very small
- I really like this dress：Dress was what I expected, super cute and super retro. If you want the dress to puff up you need to buy a petty coat to wear underneath. It is snug so you might want to go a size up. I got a large and it’s sing but I do like it that way and from the other reviews I knew it would be snug.
- Five Stars：beautiful
- I was a little disappointed with the material and my dress has a small …：There are other manufacturers available through Amazon that cater to this style of dress for comparabl prices and better quality. That’s why I sent this dress back. I received better dresses so I’m going back to those sellers. This dress was a nice stretchy fabric but they used white stitching which shows up against the seams making for an ugly contrast against the dark fabric. Should have used dark thread, simple enough. Also the bodice of the dress was a bit awkward. For someone endowed, and for reference I’m 39-30-40, the neckline as well as the waistline rode high. I would also suggest hemming the dress a few inches if you are under 6 feet tall.
- thighs) and accentuated the best parts (waist：It became lager after I washed it.
- This dress had the worst workmanship I have ever seen：The dress, looks EXACTLY as the photo shows. I didn’t know, it tied in the back. I’m not a fan, of bows. But, it is a great dress!!! LOVE IT
- Five Stars：Excelente producto.
- You get what you pay for：I am 5’6, weigh 134 pounds and measure 37/28/38. I ordered a medium with the red and black floral print and aside from being a little tight in the bust (not obscenely so), it fits very well. All in all it’s a very nice dress, especially considering the price.
- AWESOME Dress：I have gotten lots of compliments on this dress. The fit was perfect.
- Cute dress.：I ordered this leotard in black and pink for my 5yr old daughter. She is a bit over 44" tall and weighs 46lbs. She wears 5T in most clothes currently, and I ordered the girls 6-8 size. I was expecting some room to grow, but it seems to fit perfectly. Nice quality and she loves it, but definitely buy one size up.
- Very nice!：I did not receive the flutter-sleeve dress – what I received instead was the camisole version. Disappointed as I would have much preferred the flutter-sleeve for my little girl. Ordered a size up and it fit perfectly.
- I got this beautiful dress a few weeks ago：I don’t usually write a review, but I love this dress and I wish there were some more like this. The order and delivery was 10 days. Thanks
Moncler Site Officiel
- I was happy with the quality of this item but I never …：I do not recommend this dress or the company!
- Love this dress!!!!!：Too small. Went buy size guide and still didn’t fit.
- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!：I am 5’8 weighing 150 ordered (10), I ordered on the basis of one reviewer with a picture of her in the dress. I believe she was 5’2. the pic showed the dress hitting right below her knee so I figured I got 6 inches on her this will come above my knee which is what I wanted. The top portion of the dress was just not enough material to cover my 37c boobies, I would have been tugging all night long. Im 55 years young, and this dress fell on me so long I felt like a granny….the kind we remember from the old days. Anyway the dress went back, love the look but the overall fit was just way off not properly made at all..
- Five Stars：Great deal!
- The material is cheap and shinny. The showers/sleeves are …：I bought this dress for my college graduation. My graduation regalia was Kelly green so the royal blue color of the dress went really great with it. The only thing I did not like about this dress was its length. I am 5 ft 3 and this dress reached to about halfway down my leg. I would love this dress if it went to my knees, but it is such a nice dress that I am thinking that I actually might take it into a tailor and get the hem shortened. I am 115 and don’t have much access fat so that was good because the way the material is–sheer enough that if you have a bit of fat on your stomach region it will show in this dress. Also, you might need a safety pin to keep the front together to avoid your bra from showing.
- Excellent quality but fits small：Loved it! Fits perfectly. And the quality is very nice. It is cuter in person than it looks in the picture online.
- I just love it fits perfectly I brought a petticoat to put …：This is a wonderful dress!! Very true to size and the material is good quality.
- Four Stars：Love it
- Absolute garbage. It’s like a cheap Halloween costume：At first, I was disappointed that the shipping time they’ve given me wasn’t until July 10 (I ordered on the 28th of May) but I received it today. Perfect fit, definitely a summer dress. This is on the longer side though. It went near my ankles. The design is nice and the fabric is cotton. The heading mentions cat lady land, the writer (Angie Bailey) bought this for herself and shared the link on her site, and that’s how I found it.
- and the fit is nice. The fabric stretches and tends to fall nicely：wife loves them
- cute but too small：Fits to size. Love the color!
- Flattering fit. Dressy w/o being pretentious.：Other buyers gave this 5 stars for a reason, so I listened and bought one (brick red)- colour is true also. It fits like a glove and it is sized correctly (I wear a size 12). It fits a larger breasted woman fine- size D at least. A beautiful flowing skirted, dress.
- Five Stars：I love this and love wearing it. I’ll wear it church on Sunday morning
- Very Cute：Another dress that was much nicer in person then it was in the photo. Very cute.
- Cute dress for a good price：Love the color and style!
- it is every thing…：My 5 year old had quickly outgrown her leotard and we decided to get this one for her. It fits perfectly and looks adorable on her.
Moncler Doudoune Femme
- Five Stars：Adorable! My daughter is 4 and a lil on the small side and the 4/6 fits her great.
- I really like the color and stretch to this dress：I ordered a dress one size larger than I normally wear because I know that sizes in China are much different than they are in the US. The skirt fits fine but the top is too tight and is nowhere near the measurements listed in the sizing chart. The neck is also bit too high and feels like it is choking me. I am not going to send it back because it would cost too much-I am steadily losing weight so it will fit properly in time. Nice stretch fabric, light weight, but too small. I took a gamble and lost.
- Exactly as Expected：very much beautiful! I like so much
- Five Stars：The size chart was accurate and the dress is way too cute to believe. I do need to get a few adjustments to adjust it to my bodyshape, but such a beautiful dress for a very reasonable price. It was better then any dress I’ve seen in a store.
- Five Stars：So cute on!
- Order bigger size：Nice fabric but cheaply made – I could see all the seams. The top across the breasts is too small and does not match the measurements on the item description. The shoulders and arm holes were entirely too bi. I am returning this item.
- Flutter Sleeve Dress：I bought this for my 6 year old and it fits perfectly. Looks adorable and doesn’t ride up her cheeks!
- Great!：Make sure you buy 1 to 2 sizes bigger. I bought the size L (12-14) for both my daughters who normally wear a size 8. The outfit is very good quality and has a very soft lining. I’m very pleased with my purchase.
Moncler Summer Jacket
- George algae Oklahoma city：Dress could be beautiful but the assembly and sewing is really bad on the bodice. The under portion of the wrapped bodice is too short and it caused the center part of the bodice to point out. I am returning it and will continue to look for my 1950s dress.P.S. If you decide to buy this anyway, order a size down. The fabric is really stretchy. I’m 4ft10 and 120lbs and it was loose. I ordered a Medium and I would probably need a small. It was also a full length dress, but I’m short so I expected that.
- Thank you：thank you
- Compliments, compliments：This dress is beautiful in colour and style. It doesn’t show too much skin, that’s good for it’s cold outside. It has high quality. It was shipped quickly. I love it and I will rock it this week!!!
- Excelent!：My daughter wears a size 4T (sometimes 5T) and the 4-6 size fit perfectly. She loves this leotard and the fact that it comes with a skirt.
- A little tight：This dress has a flattering fit, an easy to pack fabric, and the color is true to the photo. Love it!
- Love it but be aware it runs on the small side.：I bought this for my 5-year-old daughter. The dress is very well made and durable. It can be worn with an additional skirt underneath for more volume or worn by itself. It seems to run true to size. My daughter is a size 5-6, and it fits her perfectly. I would definitely recommend this outfit for its high quality.
- Love the material：So I’m pretty petite (4’11, 96lbs, C-cup) and bought the turquoise polka dot in a small. It is a pretty long dress; for someone of my height it came just right above my ankles, which is nice because I wanted a long dress. It came in pretty wrinkled, but I was expecting that since it was being packaged and shipped across the country. My only concern when I first tried it on was that the bodice is a teeeny bit loose, but that can easily be solved with a nice push-up. Everything else is exactly where it needs to be and I love it!
- Perfect Except for the Color：It fits great I love it
Moncler Down Jackets
- LOVE <3：Very quality material!!! Great buy!
- This is the sweetest most flattering blue dress.：Great dress.
- Well made but runs SMALL!：I bought two of these dresses – one pink (size S 4-6) and one white (size T 2-4) for my 2-year old granddaughter, who wears a 2T. Based on other reviews, I knew the dress runs small. The size T 2-4 went back; it was VERY small. The size S 4-6 fits my 2T granddaughter fairly well; the neckline is a little loose but she wears it to dance class and it hasn’t been an issue.
- pretty：for the price it’s beautiful!
- Perfect!：Just love it.
- Five Stars：It arrived little early, I like the dress. It’s exactly as pictured
- I love the dress：Using the size chart and reviewers statements, I chose the size small. It fits me perfectly. I usually have to buy a petite to get the bust darts in the right place, but really it’s a perfect fit. The neckline is fairly modest as it does not gap. I could wear this to work and not have to worry about showing anything.Measurements: 5’1", approximately 120-130 lbs. With clothing on, I measure overbust/fullest: 35.5", underbust:29.5" waist: 27.5" hips: 37" Bra size 30E/F or 32DD/EThe white with black polka dots is creamy without being cream or ivory- not bright white. Nice, heavy material that is slightly wrinkled from packaging, but should iron up nicely. Tag doesn’t have size markings on it. This is not lined. As others have pointed out, there is a seam down the center front of the skirt- but I don’t think it detracts from the dress at all. This can be worn with or without a petticoat. I purchased separately a"rockabilly" petti off of Amazon.I think I’m going to order another color!
- Five Stars：Way too small
- Red’s not my color for clothes, but…：It fits but it’s too long for me
- Sizing is off：Beautifull dress
- Flattering fit. Dressy w/o being pretentious.：Good choice
- Adorable – great quality – my kid loves it – …：This was $25 with free Prime shipping. It is the most comfortable of all the girls’ leotards so we will be ordering more of this type. We got the size I for a five year old who is on the plumper side.
- Hope it helps：I was expecting a better fit. It does look well made and it’s very pretty just didn’t fit as expected so I’m pretty sad about that.
- Very Cute but hand wash only：Really great leotard, thick material, good stretch, washes great and so far no fading.
- Not for me：Received the dress yesterday, and although it fits throughout the top, it was really long & is now being altered. I’m about 5’4, small frame & I bought a 6. The model must have been considerably taller than me, because it was hitting me mid-calf, rather than how it looks on the model- around knee length. Very unflattering. Other than that, it’s a nice dress. I wouldn’t have purchased it if I tried it on, but I think I’ll like it better when it fits. If you’re on the shorter side, you might want to make note of this. I rated the sizing as runs somewhat large, but that’s only for the length.
- Five Stars：Armpits are small
- Decent, conservative：I was impressed how quickly this dress arrived unfortunately it was too small the dress is beautiful excellent quality I would recommend this to anyone we ordered a size up and can’t wait to get it I recommend acevog to all my family and friends the exceptional quality my daughter can’t wait for the new bigger size to arrive
- IT DYED ALL MY WHITE CLOTHES WITH DISGUSTING PINK：Beautiful dress! I really like the color and the material. shipping took about 10 days, which was fine. it is a tiny bit big on me, I ordered the medium size (I am 5’7", 130 lbs). I got so many compliments. Absolutely would recommend getting it for a romantic classy look! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments3 of 3 people found the following review helpful2.0 out of 5 starsBlue cherry printByJennifer Roehrdanzon July 25, 2015Size: XX-LargeColor: Cheery BlueVerified PurchaseThought I was ordering a cotton dress instead I got cheap Halloween costume shiny material. Really disappointing. I usually wear a 12/14 and have a DD chest, decided to go with the XXL. It does fit well, but I can’t get over how cheap it looks. Will probably try to return it.
- Fits perfect, too cute：Lovely & comfortable.
- Gorgeous and flattering – right for the price：Lovely dress
- I would have LOVED this dress if the bust would have fit：This is a pretty and flattering dress. It is made of light cotton material. It was a little snug across the chest and a little longer (below the knees) than anticipated, but fit nicely!
- Very nice dress, but beware if you are tall!：I love this dress!! I normally don’t pay attention to reviews, mostly because reviews are like……., everyone has one, ‘, but am really happy I read some… This dress, as was reviewed by a few, does run small. Smaller than what I am used to. I would say a large = a small medium.only negative feedback? Has no launder label and the dress has a strong chemical smell. But don’t let that stop you from considering purchasing this dress.it is beautiful! I’d wear it every day, if I could.
- Danny：I normaly now wear a large or medium I lost alot of weight because of fibromyalgia,so I heard that these dresses always run small so I got a x-large it fit OK a bit large in the bust for me I am a 38 c cup,the dress in the waist fit awesome but under the armpits was snug so I am 5’4 tall 168 pounds hope that helps somebody but I will buy again such a beautiful red dress I was very happy
- Love Love Love it!!：This dress is gorgeous and seems to be high quality (only worn once yet). I ordered a 2x and I definitely could have gone with just a 1x, there is quite a bit of stretch. Looks okay without a petticoat, but definitely looks better with one!
- Well made but runs SMALL!：I bought this in pink for my almost 3 year old daughter to wear to her dance class. It is really well made and has a nice lining in it. The skirt seems shorter than the one pictured but it still looks fine. My one complaint is that it runs extremely small. She is medium height and weight but I bought a small (4-6) based on the other reviews. It JUST fits her. But there is no way that a 6 year old could fit into this and I doubt it will even fit her until she’s 4.
- Four Stars：It was a perfect fit.
- Four Stars：Loved it!!!!
- Beautiful and well made：Love it
- Great dress!!：Fits great. A little long for current styles but perfect for a 50’s era dress.
- Three Stars：beautiful ballet outfit
- Very nice for the money：Beautiful, but way too long.
- Child is growing up fast. What fits just right …：Classy ballet leotard, very well made and suitable for ballet class. It is sure to be loved by all girls in ballet classes.
- Nice dress overall：The material is soft. The dress is very pretty. I just need to order a size larger. I ordered the size larger and it fits. I took the small one to a friend and she’s going to shorten it to make that one fit. Then I will have two gorgeous dresses. Thank you so much
- Five Stars：Love this dress! The length is perfect (just past the knee), the sleeves are kind of shorter then the picture shows, but the color is great, and I love the flair skirt. I feel like i’m five again when I where this dress! I wear a size 8 and I got the M and it fits great, I love the stretchy material and the thickness of the whole outfit, I don’t need a slip. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments7 of 9 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsIf you’re on the fence, buy it!ByTuesday Valentineon February 5, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI wish I could give this dress a 4.5, because that seems like the exact rating it deserves, but I’d rather go with a 5 than a 4.Everyone else said it right – order your size. Don’t be safe and order up, because it’ll be too big. I have to order up a size on modcloth and pinupgirlclothing all the time, but this fits just right. It IS super, super stretchy. All the ladies with bigger chests on here saying it fits well in that aspect? I’m a B cup to be generous and there’s no bagging or anything – so I think this dress just accommodates all boobs like a champ.The stitching is great, the bit of mesh around the hem is adorable, and generally I think this dress is going to hold up realllllly well.The material is one reason I would take of half a star – something about it just doesn’t feel great. For the price and how well it’s made, though? Totally worth putting up with a mildly uncomfortable fabric.I’d buy this dress in every color and pattern at this price. I can’t recommend it enough.
- Four Stars：beautiful
- Five Stars：Disappointed.
- beautiful：Not as pictured, I’m returning it.
- Three Stars：I should have read first before buying.. The cloths is pretty it’s just too for me. I always get the large in amazon most of the clothing here are too small, but this one is just large 5 star if I did get the right size. .. i’m keeping it for my Aunt.
- Im so in love：People said it was beautiful and went well with my shoes. Loved the outfit and compliments
- Loved it…..：Great dress for a great price!
Moncler Jackets Outlet
- Five Stars：great dress
- One Star：Sizes run at least 2-3 sizes too small. Very disappointed.
- Five Stars：Lovely dress.
- Love this dress：If it wasn’t just a little bit too small I would have kept it. Beautiful and quality craftsmanship!
- Great dress!：Love
- Five Stars：Very good quality.. size a little smaller than expected based on the sizing chart
- Absolutely perfect fit and length：This dress fits well, but I was hoping for more of a dark chocolate brown. This is a bit "rusty" tinted. The fabric seems cheap.
- Great buy：This leotard feels great. Don’t buy a cheap knock off if your daughter likes comfort. We ordered a size up bc my daughter has a long torso.
- I loved it – but it didn’t fit：I ordered this with a little hesitance. I wasn’t sure how this was going to fit….but it fit perfectly. I’m 5’4, on the heavier side at 175 and carry it in my hips and rear. There’s enough fabric to create a slimming effect. I received many compliments the night I wore this. I paired this with red wedges and a red flower hair tie. I even felt very pretty…..so it is absolutely worth the money. (I believe I paid $20.00 for the dress and $9.00 for the wedges.) Money well spent!
- Gorgeous!：I ordered this leotard in black and pink for my 5yr old daughter. She is a bit over 44" tall and weighs 46lbs. She wears 5T in most clothes currently, and I ordered the girls 6-8 size. I was expecting some room to grow, but it seems to fit perfectly. Nice quality and she loves it, but definitely buy one size up.
- Great dress !!!!：Fits great. A little long for current styles but perfect for a 50’s era dress.
- Five Stars：Love the dress!
- Cheap material, no quality：Cute but my boobs don’t fit in this dress 😐 it’s for about an A cup
- Two Stars：The size chart provided is wrong. A medium which is supposed to be a 4 was way too large for me. I might have liked the fit a little better if it actually fit properly.
- I loved this dress：Decent quality for the price. Fits Ok. A little small in the chest and a little large in the hips.
- How low can it go (the neckline, that is)：I am a size 4 and it fit as expected.
Doudoune Moncler Enfant
- Five Stars：Fit perfect and hasnt let us down yet. Would buy again and recommend! Love it!
- Fits perfect, too cute：Very cute, great quality!
- Beautiful Inexpensive Dress：I received the dress much sooner than originally stated. It was lovely. I was so excited to get it. But, it didn’t fit. Maybe it would soon? Currently dieting and exercising- but … Anyway, I requested a return and am definitely satisfied with the service I received. Will shop here again!!
- Beauuutiful!：I’m 5’2 with a waist size of 25 inches and the small fit perfectly both in measurements and length. However it is a bit loose but a good amount so if I decide to indulge in sweets I have some wiggle room for weight gain lol. I am absolutely in love with this dress! I got so many compliments when I wore it. I felt super confident too. The material is great and light weight! Oh and I ordered a slip separate to make the dress flare out. Ahh I just want more in every color I can get.
- Great little leotard if you size up：I totally read all the other reviews prior to purchasing this dress. I have to say I love it! I go to a local dance store and their dresses in no way compare to this one . I have paid at least $40 to similar dresses. I love this dress because the body suit part is spandex. It is made extremely well and I ordered an 8/10 when my daughter is in a 6x. It is a little too big but that is fine with me. I will be ordering the black version . I am very happy with my purchase.
- I bought this dress for fun to hopefully wear when we visited the Lucy Desi …：Very nice and comfortable dress
- great dress for a bargain：Fit well, but material was like a latex glove, I could actually pull some out at my ribs & when I let it go it would " snap" back into place. Too hot a fabric for my hot flashes.
- Love love love it：I was impressed how quickly this dress arrived unfortunately it was too small the dress is beautiful excellent quality I would recommend this to anyone we ordered a size up and can’t wait to get it I recommend acevog to all my family and friends the exceptional quality my daughter can’t wait for the new bigger size to arrive