Skip to content
- I love it!：I love love LOVE this dress!!!! It fits perfectly and is gorgeous!!!
- Irvine mom：The high quality you would expect from Capezio. Soft material with good stitching in a pretty pink color. The over-skirt is very sheer but appear to be substantial.
- Flattering：Waiting for my refund still. Dress didn’t fit as expected.
- Dress was what I expected：GREAT COLOR.. WILL WEAR OFTEN
- Going old school classicly beautiful.：Exactly what I was looking for. Love this dress. It arrived way before scheduled time and I’m curvy so I ordered two sizes up which ended up being the perfect Fit.
- My only disappointment was the length of the dress：Material wrinkles easily, but is breathable, comfortable and very stretchy. I love it! The color is perfect! I could wear this as a casual dress or for a more formal event, it can easily be used for both! I bought one L for my younger sister and an XL for me, I went up a size for us both since I know the sizing in China is way different compared to the U.S. However, the sizing was true to size! Great for me, since I love having the extra room, but for my very short petite sister, she’ll definitely need adjustments for the length of the dress and to tighten it around the waist some. Other than that, we are both very happy and love the dresses!
- Different but in a good way.：I was really surprised at the quality of the fabric. The fabric is actually kind of thick, while still being able to stretch. Now the fit is somewhat large so I would size down unless you are very well endowed. The waist and hip areas of the dress are a little bit big on me but it’s nothing that a wide belt won’t fix.
- Beautiful Dress but tight in the bust size chart changed or was sent wrong size or US conversion is incorrect.：I loved it – but it didn’t fit. Size runs small – I am 4’10 – 104 pounds – ordered size small way too small – way too long – right on my ankles. The dress was so pretty I didn’t want to send it back – it was very wrinkled material which could be pressed out but it was totally cotton and had no stretch to it. Seller got it here on time. I would have ordered a bigger size but thought the price was a little high for the cotton material. The dress was also cut too high on the neck for what I like. It didnt have a V neck like it is pictured. But the colors were very pretty. If you order your regular size I would suggest you order a size bigger.
Moncler Outlet Store
- FABBY DRESS!：Arrived seriously wrinkly but it’s a beautiful dress. A little longer than i’d have liked but the quality is nice
- Cute dress for a good price：I ordered a large (normally wear a size 8) and it fits like a glove. The fabric is really nice (looks dressy but it’s very stretchy and comfortable), it comes just under my knee (I’m 5’8"), and I’m here to tell you that if you don’t spend the first 20 minutes after putting this dress on twirling around in front of a mirror, you might be dead inside. OMG I NEVER WANT TO TAKE IT OFF. It might be the most fun piece of clothing I’ve ever worn. It looks really cute without the petticoat, but I also ordered one of those (26" length) and it’s going to be PERFECT for the 50’s themed party I’m going to. With or without the petticoat it’ll be perfect for day or evening weddings and other semi-dressy occasions, which is the excuse I’m using for ordering it in a few more colors.
- Another knock-off company.：overall well designed especially for the price however it was a little small in the chest for the intended recipient with no room in the fabric to have it let out anywhere.
- I absolutely loved this dress – the color and material are wonderful：This dress (in the red lace pattern) FIT it just… it’s as though the took the small size and to make it larger just made it WIDER and didn’t adjust any other measurements. The waist, which in the picture looks like it hits at the natural waist, was, in reality, just below the bust on the 2XL. It was plenty long, it would zip, it just FLARED into a circle skirt RIGHT below my bustline. It would be a great maternity party dress, maybe? But for a tall, athletic gal it was proportioned in the weirdest way possible.
- Loved it…..：Great dress for a great price!
- 50/50? Problems, but also solutions：Perfect! Super excited to wear this dress for my son’s birthday and sisters bridal shower!
- Very Happy with my purchase.：My 3 year old is taking a tap/ballet class and she wears this outfit every week. I like that it has a built in skirt and sleeves on it. You have to make sure you wash it and hang it to dry. Great product
- Beautiful and elegant：The fit for the dress that arrived was as I expected
Moncler Store Nyc
- It fitted my tall and slim 4 year old great with some room to spare：Fits my 2 year old perfectly. The material is very light and comfortable. Perfect for dance class.
- This dress is not meant for tall people. The …：I love this dress!! I normally don’t pay attention to reviews, mostly because reviews are like……., everyone has one, ‘, but am really happy I read some… This dress, as was reviewed by a few, does run small. Smaller than what I am used to. I would say a large = a small medium.only negative feedback? Has no launder label and the dress has a strong chemical smell. But don’t let that stop you from considering purchasing this dress.it is beautiful! I’d wear it every day, if I could.
- Maybe okay for smaller chests?：my husband wanted me to get this dress, I thought it was cute, but nothing special. When it arrived, I tried it on and loved it!!! It is adorable!!!! I bought a little light-weight petticoat to go under it and it looks like an adorable stepford-wife outfit. Tons of compliments, VERY flattering!!! Would certainly recommend to anyone!
- Gorgeous and High Quality.：Excellent fit, beautiful dress!!
- Great dress for the price.：Absolutely beautiful. I read comments before I ordered, I’m a small/medium so I ordered a large and it fits perfectly!
- Adorable!：I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress!! It fit perfectly and showed every curve perfectly! Loved the length amd the material!! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments12 of 12 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsI could do house chores in this dress I love it so much!ByDevo Don July 28, 2015Size: MediumColor: Navy Blue Polka DotVerified PurchaseI love this dress! I could do house chores in it I love it so much! I’m 5’10" and a 34DD and the medium fits perfectly! I highly recommend getting the petticoat! I feel like it makes the dress! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments15 of 15 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsFour StarsByJaion May 2, 2015Size: MediumColor: BlackVerified Purchase 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments34 of 41 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsBeautiful Dress!ByW. N.on March 24, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseThis dress is smokin’!!! I actually wanted a bright cherry red and almost passed over this dress because the product photos used to show a maroon color. Anyway, this dress has a beautiful fit and the is made of a nice mid-weight fabric. The quality is much better than what I expected for this brand. Worn with a tea-length petticoat (see photo), this dress gives me figure that I do not have at all. I also found the sizing chart to be very accurate. This is definitely NOT Asian sizing. If I have one complaint, it is that this dress is not lined. However, given that I plan to wear a petticoat, this is a non-issue. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments16 of 18 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsThis dress is amazing. It has a slight stretch so it fits …ByBriniMCon May 3, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseThis dress is amazing. It has a slight stretch so it fits exactly as it should. Molds to my body but never looks tacky. It is gorgeous on and I recieved so many compliments on it. Other ladies rushed to buy it as soon as they found out where I got it from. It’s adorable. It is also pretty durable. It’s made of some sort of cotton blend so when I accidentally dropped some food on myself it wiped right off, as opposed to something like silk wear it would be obvious there was a mark on the fabric.The only thing was that the dress came to me very wrinkled and even after putting it in the dryer, steaming it AND ironing it there were still places were it was wrinkly from before. The fabric seems like it has a hard time letting go of the wrinkles. Oh, and if you spray starch on it make sure to just keep pressing it. The fabric starts to wave but it eventually smooths out. I will be buying this dress in all the colors and many more like it. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments12 of 13 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsSurprised my partner with this dress, she was speechless. It’s absolutely gorgeous and fit perfectly.BySprouton May 16, 2015Size: LargeColor: TurquoiseVerified PurchaseThis dress is absolutely stunning. I’m a guy, and I like to buy my girlfriend pretty dresses once in a while (particularly before an important event or function, this time my birthday. I hate my birthday and hate getting presents, but she refuses to stop giving them to me, so I give her a gift too so I feel better about it. Also, this dress is amazing and she looks absolutely gorgeous in it, so it’s kind of a present to me too, since I get to see her in it). Usually I consult her and we pick one out together, figure out the size, etc., This time I wanted it to be a surprise, so when she got home from work, she found it hanging on the closet door next to the front door. She was speechless. The color one of her favorites, and it’s so rich and vibrant, but not obnoxiously bright, and it really fires up her red hair and blue-green eyes.I was really worried about getting the size wrong. We usually order her dresses through Eshakti, who custom tailor most of their dresses to your sizes. She has 42" hips, 34" waist, 40 bust and is 5’8". She has a high waist and pretty long legs. She usually wears around a size 12. I searched through all of the reviews for everyone who was about the same size and they all suggested a Large. I was nervous because the size chart suggested an XL, but I went ahead and ordered it. It fits perfectly, it stretches nicely to fit her curves and shape without hugging any one area too tightly. She loved it so much that she immediately put it on and didn’t take it off until almost midnight. This was a great compliment, considering she will immediately shed every scrap of clothing once she gets home for the night and refuse to wear anything until the next morning. She twirled and hopped around the apartment in her flowy new dress all night.Heeding the advice of the reviews, I also got her a 26" white petticoat. She has a few dresses that would benefit from a petticoat, but didn’t yet own one, so I tossed one in with the dress. Without a petticoat, the dress is still stunning, it has a little fluff to it but lays a bit flatter, it would probably be perfectly appropriate for work functions and such. But the petticoat really brings this dress to life, it gives it so much body and character and movement, the dress dances just by her walking. So yes, get the petticoat if you can.ANYWAY, it came slightly wrinkled but not as bad as most dresses come. I hung it in the bathroom and ran the shower on super hot for a little while to steam it up, and it definitely helped relax it some. Now that she’s worn it a bit, the rest of the wrinkles have disappeared. I used the drier on no heat to fluff up the petticoat, and that worked great.But there is one SERIOUS PROBLEM with the dress. Surprising her with it, getting it so right and making her so ridiculously happy is pretty addicting, and I can’t stop searching for the dress I’ll get her next. I’ve only managed to go 4 days and I’m already fighting this overwhelming urge to buy another dress for her. This could become an expensive habit.
- Very nice dress leotard.：Very cute and girly without being pink My daughter is 3 and in a 3T, a small fits a little loose, but not too big.
- Just perfect! The hemming on the bottom was a little …：This dress was so incredibly small that the top doesn’t span the width of my bosom so I have to wear a t-shirt underneath it if I’m to wear it. (I’m a B cup, so it’s not as if I have a large chest.) The dress in general was so tiny that there is absolutely no way anyone could wear it as a dress—it can only be worn as a makeshift flowy top.When I attempted to return it, the seller told me that to ship it back to China would cost me a significant sum and suggested instead that I keep the clothing and be refunded a portion of the amount that I paid. After a little back and forth, I was refunded half of the amount that I spent.
- Great dress !!!!：Fits great. A little long for current styles but perfect for a 50’s era dress.
- Five Stars：Written by my wife: "I LOVE THIS DRESS!!!! It’s my new favorite. I feel so stylish and feminine! If I could wear it to church every week, I would!" 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments13 of 15 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!ByLoyal Amazon customeron March 20, 2014Size: 8Color: PurpleVerified PurchasePurchased on a Thursday evening for a Saturday afternoon wedding. Had it overnighted (along with another dress) and crossed my fingers it would fit and be flattering. I LOVED IT!!! Not sure why others have said the material is cheap. It was exactly what I expected and was looking for! I recently lost 55lbs and wanted something that would be comfortable, cover my arms (which I am still a little self conscious about) and look elegant. It was PERFECT! Hugged and hung in all the right places!! I received in insane amount of compliments and could not have been happier!!
- Love love love：great dress, fast shipping
- So cute and silky!：Super happy with this dress! I love the strwtxhu material. It is so comfey. Perfect height on the bust line and long enough to wait a peti coat if I want to. I love it so much I just ordered another one in a different color.
- I loved this dress：Decent quality for the price. Fits Ok. A little small in the chest and a little large in the hips.
- Beauty in White：Love this dress. These are the kind of dresses that make a woman look like a woman meaning they fit in the right places and leave room if you have hips. My dress was a bit small on me but still fit very nicely. Plus the price was great. My husband loved it. It does have some stretch plus length. I am 5’4" and it came to my mid calf. I will wash it in cold water. It’s a dress for all occasions.
- Five Stars：This dress is beautifully made, but is MOST DEFINITELY NOT COTTON! The iron left a mark on the fabric, even on the lowest setting. It came wrinkled, and it needed to be ironed through a sheet of Tephlon. Definitely not cotton. Also, the "sleeves" are narrower than shown in the picture. Otherwise, it’s beautiful, it fits great, and I can wear it with Converse without getting too many funny looks.
- … bought this for my son’s girlfriend and she looks adorable in it：Gorgeous. Got so many compliments on this beautiful dress. The fit is so feminine and beautiful. I’ll be buying more
Moncler Bady Jacket
- fantastic!：LOVE the black xl but orded same size in navy/ polka was too tight:((
- The fabric was fabulous and it would have been a great dress!：I loved the color of this dress when it arrived. After one wash the color has faded significantly. It also comes out of the dryer with a lot of wrinkles. I am not too fond of ironing so I tend to buy things that are "out of the dryer friendly".
- OMG THIS DRESS!!!!!：This dress is much nicer than I expected. Based on other reviews, I ordered a size down from what my measurements suggested. It was definitely the right call, because the material is very stretchy. I usually wear a 34 DD bra and the medium fit me perfectly through the bust. I’m about 5’4 and the skirt falls just below my knee. The green color is gorgeous, though a tiny bit brighter than it seemed on my computer screen. I like it better in person.
- Very beautiful dress with amazing detailing：I take chances anytime I order from unknown sellers because I have to go by their size charts which often are wrong, such as is in this case. I ordered XXL based on several reviews and this dress is huge at the bottom and shows a great deal of bosom on both sides which will require a cardigan.But the dress is so lovely, I will suffer through this 100 degree Texas weather with a cardigan just so that I can wear it. I can get away with the wide bottom due to the shape of the dress. Glad I purchased it.
- Very Flattering：Fast & Smooth Shipping, Excellent Product
- Fits great and very high quality material：Fits true to size and washes great! Must have for your little ballerina.
- A very Cute Ballerina Dress：Fits perfectly!
- … arrived unfortunately it was too small the dress is beautiful excellent quality I would recommend this to anyone we …：loves it !!! definitely ordering more
Moncler Women Jackets
- It is breathtakingly beautiful and I love it：loved it.
- I was a little disappointed with the material and my dress has a small …：There are other manufacturers available through Amazon that cater to this style of dress for comparabl prices and better quality. That’s why I sent this dress back. I received better dresses so I’m going back to those sellers. This dress was a nice stretchy fabric but they used white stitching which shows up against the seams making for an ugly contrast against the dark fabric. Should have used dark thread, simple enough. Also the bodice of the dress was a bit awkward. For someone endowed, and for reference I’m 39-30-40, the neckline as well as the waistline rode high. I would also suggest hemming the dress a few inches if you are under 6 feet tall.
- This dress had the worst workmanship I have ever seen：The dress, looks EXACTLY as the photo shows. I didn’t know, it tied in the back. I’m not a fan, of bows. But, it is a great dress!!! LOVE IT
- I got a wow for this dress：This is adorable! It is more sleeve-less than a cap-sleeve. The fabric wrinkles and creases reeeeally easy. It is super stretchy but the material is thick and it hides flaws.
- Four Stars：It is gorgeous, elegant, and fantastic. The color is exactly as in the picture, the size fits perfectly, and the delivery was super fast
- Cute and fun!: )：Doesn’t fit as indicated on page.
- Absolutely beautiful. I read comments before I ordered：Dress is nice but definitely not a size "large". It would fit an older child or a teenager.
- Pretty Pretty!：will return
- Super happy with this dress：I love this dress it’s just beautiful, just how it looks in the picture, I am impressed and for the price not bad at all, totally recommended 👍
- Five Stars：I give it 5 stars because the material is great,the look is awesome but I could’ve fitted a 1X instead of the 2X but overall Hubby loves it and I got the petticoat to go with Wow is all I can say. I love this dress and I don’t own or wear many dresses, so this is a big deal for me.
- Very pretty!：I bought for this dress for a wedding that I went to in August and it was so perfect. I was so pleased with the fit and style and it was truly beautiful to put in. I got a lot of compliments on how nice it fit and how beautiful it was. I’d buy this again in a different color!
- Four Stars：Other buyers gave this 5 stars for a reason, so I listened and bought one (brick red)- colour is true also. It fits like a glove and it is sized correctly (I wear a size 12). It fits a larger breasted woman fine- size D at least. A beautiful flowing skirted, dress.
- So happy I did it fit perfectly：Adorable but too small for me
- I love it!：I absolutely love this dress. I read other reviews and followed advice and ordered a size smaller than I usually wear and it fits perfectly. After having my kids I ended up with health issues that unfortunately have made me gain a lot of weight and I haven’t worn a dress in forever. This one actually makes me feel pretty and feminin. It’s stretchy and comfortable and I can’t wait to show it off. The cap sleeve is smaller than the one shown and it does have an awkwardly placed seam down the front of the skirt but who cares..it looks and feels great.
- Five Stars：Love this dress!!!!
- :D：the fabric was not cotton like it was described in product description
Moncler Coat Womens
- Five Stars：Nice dress, it looked a bit dressier on a picture then in reality, but still pretty enough to wear to a wedding I attended in this dress. Needed some ironing to straight folding lines. After I steamed iron it it looked good! Good dress for it’s price!
- Beautiful dress, but broken zipper：Beautiful dress, nice fabric, bit size runs small. Excellent customer service and full refund. Recommended.
- New customer for life!：Originally ordered a large based on several reviews saying it ran big, but the fit was a bit too snug in the tummy area (ended up selling to a coworker who fell in love with it). The large fit better. Very flattering dress and I received so many compliments! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments3 of 3 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLove the Dress!Bypat eastlandon April 29, 2015Verified PurchaseI purchased this dress in red for my 16yr old daughter to wear in her high school’s spring musical, "Grease", specifically for the high school dance #. She is also planning on wearing it next Christmas & for whatever else comes along. If you look at the picture of the dress under the red option, it appears to be a dark red or burgundy color which it is not! I had read other comments & saw photos of other customers & so was aware that it is bright red (blue red as opposed to orange red) which was what she wanted anyway. Her measurements are:38/29/39 & she’s 5’8" – we ordered the Medium (even though the size chart measurements made us think she might need a Large) because several comments said it was stretchy(it is) & it fit her perfectly & looked great! She wore black dance shoes, nude tights & we bought a black petticoat which really enhances the dress & looks good if you’re swirling around dancing. I thought the price was reasonable, we looked at lots of other dresses at a variety of websites that didn’t sound like they fit as well or were of better quality, they just cost more money. My daughter & I are both happy with this purchase in every way & would gladly buy from this seller again. It was, as usual with Amazon Prime, here in just 2 days & you can’t beat being able to depend on things arriving quickly & when they’re supposed to!!!
- Looks great on her：Very good quality.. size a little smaller than expected based on the sizing chart
- Five Stars：Very nice dress
- The dress is nice – especially the flutter sleeves：My favorite dance leotard. This is the third size I’ve purchased for my daughter as she’s grown… she loves the skirt, and the sleeves are incredibly cute.
- Just what I wanted!：I have gotten lots of compliments on this dress. The fit was perfect.
- Beautiful garment. Size up：My daughter is not in dance but loves to pretend. I got this on sale and she is really thrilled with it. The fabric is substantial and can take a good stretching while she puts it on by herself, unlike the “play” versions that snag and tear. She didn’t care that there were no sequins and no glitter like the play versions have; she felt like a real dancer, she said. And the fabric is also very soft and breathable. I took away one star because I HATE to hand wash clothes. I should have noticed that before I bought, but overall I don’t regret the purchase. I do think that if I put it in a lingerie bag on the delicate cycle then laid it flat to dry it would probably be fine.
Moncler Womens Jacket
- Got these for my step daughters for my wedding. …：The material is soft. The dress is very pretty. I just need to order a size larger. I ordered the size larger and it fits. I took the small one to a friend and she’s going to shorten it to make that one fit. Then I will have two gorgeous dresses. Thank you so much
- Nice fabric but cheaply made – I could see all …：The dres was great, the belt was not. It had green elastic hoops that went around the buttons at front, it didn’t look good. But I had a belt I could use with it so whatever I’m happy.
- Three Stars：May not last a long time, but cute.
- Two Stars：Great and such good value.
- Economical great product：A bit see through, but very cute, and fits well. My daughter wears 18-24 month clothes, and the toddler size dress fits just fine.
- Fabric is cotton and dress is comfortable. I feel like a lady in this dress：Size was off and material was cheap. For $25 I guess I should have expected that.
- i love it：I love this dress- I want it in every color! I have the black and the green, both in a size large. I’m 5’9” and right now I’m in between a size 14 and a size 12 (measurements 40-32-48). After reading the reviews I decided to go with a large instead of an XL and I’m glad I did. It fits beautifully, is very comfortable, and the length is great (it hits me just past my knees). It flares out nicely and just skims right over everything I don’t want to show off haha. I didn’t think I’d have much luck with this but I was pleasantly surprised! The green color is a little hard to describe though, it’s dark, but bright at the same time. Not a grass green, but not hunter green- somewhere in the middle but very pretty and flattering.
- I’m not really happy about this dress：The top has no folds to show breasts. Overall, not bad for its price.
- Material is nice weight. Construction is good.：Its as adorable & flattering as all the reviews say! I ordered the red/black flowers. My only reason for 4 stars is that I should have ordered a Small. I ordered a Medium (which does fit fine) but with the little stretch in the fabric, my measurements were in between – it would have been a perfect fit in the small! Still so cute!
- Flattering.：Love it!
- Awesome basic black dress.：Very cute!,,,,
- Fits me quite nicely：Love it.
- Cute, but cheap.：Pretty dress but not good for anyone very busty.Pic shows the waist falling at natural waistline but it’s closer to an empire.The seam cuts across the middle of my chest and ruins the line of the dress.
- ok：The dress, looks EXACTLY as the photo shows. I didn’t know, it tied in the back. I’m not a fan, of bows. But, it is a great dress!!! LOVE IT
- Five Stars：As a large breasted woman I need to understand dress companies from China and India don’t grasp this concept. I even sized up on this order but the dress was waaaay to small in chest area. The seller offered me a 50% refund and to give away or sell the dress. The offer worked for me and I knew just the right person. It looks as good on her as I wanted it to look on me!!!
- Cute：Love these! My petite daughter fits them perfectly and she is just newly 2. They are perfect for her dance classes. So delicate and soft.
- Capezio Rules!!!：My daughter loves ballet, and all the capezio products i’ve have got bought is the same: the best quality, perfect fit and a reasonable price… thank you.
- Great quality, will need to go up a size：I purchased for my granddaughter who is 4 years old. She is very tall and slender. After reading some of the reviews I chose the intermediate 6-8 size. It fits fine. The product appears to be very well made. The tag sewn to the outfit states size 1. Don’t let that confuse you. Will purchase again in the future.
- Simple Easy Comfortable：It was pretty, but didn’t work for me.
- Good… Could have been better：This dress is BEAUTIFUL! It’s made of a lightweight stretchy material that flows effortlessly. It’s a pretty feminine shape that flatters your figure, and the roushing ("ROOSHING") on the sleeves was an unexpected surprise, as I didn’t notice on the photo of the black dress I bought. I plan to wear this to a wedding and am looking forward to showing it off! Great find at an affordable price. Grab one and you won’t be disappointed.
- Five Stars：Disappointed.
- Adorable：A bit see through, but very cute, and fits well. My daughter wears 18-24 month clothes, and the toddler size dress fits just fine.
- Nice dress – sizing at least 2 -4 sizes smaller than normal.：I ordered my usual size and it was a bit too tight so I tried to return it for a larger size. This was the response I received…… Item: ACEVOG Womens Slim Fit Floral Scoop Neck Sleeveless Midi Dress Quantity: 1 ASIN: B00WW8D5SM Reason for refund: Account adjustment Here’s the breakdown of your refund for this item: Item Refund: $3.50Notes: Dear, because our company in China, to return the goods very troublesome. We recommend that you keep items, You can give your friends or family, they will be very happy,we return 15% of the money to you, I hope you will accept our proposal, thank uWe’ll apply your refund to the following payment method(s):
- My child refuses to wear anything else to ballet：We ordered this for our 3 year old daughter when she started dance class as all the other little dancers had cute outfits on. My daughter looks adorable in it. It fits perfectly right now, though I am concerned that she will quickly outgrow it as she just turned 3 last month.
- Too short waisted – sleeves way too puffy：Its not the same color i though ,, and it tooo ling for petite
- One Star：Love this!!
- One Star：Sizes run at least 2-3 sizes too small. Very disappointed.
- Not quite the fit/look I was expecting：I bought this dress for evening wear while travelling. It is a little flimsy and I’ll wear a slip with it, but it packs very well and shakes out ready to wear. A little low cut for me, but easy to wear a scarf with. I am 5’9" and it falls just below the knee, which I like. A short person it might be mid calf. When I took it out of the package, I thought I wouldn’t like the ruching on the sleeves, but when I put it on, it was fine.
- I’m busty, but not THAT busty.：I am typically between a size six and eight in the US so after reading the reviews I ordered a size up. This dress fits very nicely in the waist but is tight in the bust. I’m surprised because I am a 34C which is smaller than what the medium fitting asks for and I had a very hard time getting into this w a bra on.
- So adorable!：After buying and returning several leotards and leotard dresses these are definitely a keeper. The quality on the Capezio products far surpasses the other brands we’ve tried. They washed up beautifully. I washed them on gentle and dried them on low heat. My petite 5 year old fits perfectly in the intermediate 6/6x size. The front has two layers and the leotard isn’t see through (a problem I’ve had with other brands).
- Dream dress：This dress is amazingly flattering on curvier/chubby ladies and looks much higher end than it is. The color is gorgeous, it’s comfortable and it drapes beautifully. This could also easily be dressed up or down, depending on what you pair it with and could absolutely be worn to a wedding, as a bridesmaid dress or even to work with a cardigan and camisole (because it is slightly low cut). Also runs very true to size. I am about 5’6 and a size 12/14 with a tendency to gain weight in my midsection and boobs and this makes my body look much better than it is. Score! I love it and will probably be buying other colors.
- Five Stars：Very good quality.. size a little smaller than expected based on the sizing chart
- … same dress as everyone else because mine didn’t look like the picture：Beautiful dress with just the right pull in the right places. Great fabric. I’ve bought others that aren’t even half the quality…. I sent them all back!!
- excellent for dance：My daughter is a fairly tall and skinny 4 year old. This fits perfectly. It is good for immediate use. Not much to grow into without it hurting or pulling her shoulders. Cute design and good quality. It might or might not fit a normal or tall 5 or 6 year old = would be too short.
- Dress is great, everything about it is beautiful but at 5’0 …：Wore this dress with a petticoat and I felt sexy!! Washes nice and hung up! Did not put in dryer . Color was forest green and nice!
- mom of a budding ballerina：I have always found Capezio dance wear to be of the highest quality. The style is always better than other comparable brands.
- CRAP!!!!!!!!：love the color and pattern. Fit me just fine through bodice and skirt but the sleeves do not have any stretch and were tight. (5’7 125lb for reference). The material is more matte and there isn’t really any weight to the skirt so it wont really lay or swish the way i imagine these dresses doing so without some underskirt or tooling.
- Cute dress.：I got this leotard for my 8 yr old (who is a bit small for her age) for her ballet class. She wanted in white to be different. It’s beautiful and very comfortable. Washes well. I like the flutter sleeves and it has a nice inner lining so it’s not too cold.
- Three Stars：Very pretty dress…highly recommended
- If your child is 38″ tall and 37 lbs.. Get this size 6-8.：Very nice, fits great.
- Darling：Very nice overall, true size, nice quAlity, come with a tank attached to it, just perfect. Comfortable and fresh, my girl love it!
- Perfect fit：It’s a little longer than I expected it to be.The fitting is strange as the chest area is still tight for a Large and the waist area a little too loose.But it is still a cute spring dancing dress.
- Dancing：We really liked this product although it has two issues: slightly big (our daughter is petite though so that may not for everyone) and slightly see through. Good that the skirt covers the bottom half as underwear may otherwise be seen. Nice fabric and my daughter loves it. I haven’t washed it as of yet so not sure about how it will turn out.
- Five Stars：Very flattering dress for a large busted woman with a curvy figure. I have a hard time finding dresses that fit me on top and while a 50’s style dress is flattering to my curves, it is often hard to find one that doesn’t just smoosh me on top and I have had to settle for larger dresses that may not fit me as well overall. I was pleasantly suprised by this one and I immediately ordered one in another colour. I am a singer and these will be fabulous performance dresses as well as all around summer party wear. I am 5’5” fluctuate roughly between 140-150 lbs and wear a 34FF bra. I ordered a large
- Five Stars：too long
- One Star：looks so pretty on me, my mistress loves the look
- Four Stars：Cute dress, but I have breasts!
- Nom desired fabric.：Very cute. Open back, but the chest is well padded I was able to wear it without a bra.
- thighs) and accentuated the best parts (waist：It became lager after I washed it.
- This dress had the worst workmanship I have ever seen：The dress, looks EXACTLY as the photo shows. I didn’t know, it tied in the back. I’m not a fan, of bows. But, it is a great dress!!! LOVE IT
- Five Stars：Oh my goodness, our little girl was (of course) the CUTEST ballerina at dance camp this year in this precious leotard! We love it, and if I let her, she would wear it all day every day. I like how the attached skirt gives a little more modesty than the basic leotard, and she says it makes her feel like a fairy princess. I also like the simplicity of the attached skirt instead of having to hunt around for something for her to put on while on the trip to and from dance class. The sleeves are very well-made, with a little bit of stiff stuff in the edges to make them flutter up well while the skirt is flowy and breezy. It fits snugly, but that’s how a leotard is supposed to fit.
- Cute!：Love these! My petite daughter fits them perfectly and she is just newly 2. They are perfect for her dance classes. So delicate and soft.
- Great dress：Loved it!!!!
- Absolutely beautiful. I read comments before I ordered：Dress is nice but definitely not a size "large". It would fit an older child or a teenager.
- My Bridesmaid Dress!：Wow, this dress is beautiful. I agree that you can order a slightly smaller size per other reviewers advice.
- Sizing is very small：I like it!
Moncler Jackets On Sale
- Excellent.：Sizes run at least 2-3 sizes too small. Very disappointed.
- Beautiful red dress：hmmm….I really like this dress but it’s a little big in the waist. This might not be the most accurate review as I have large breasts so dresses sometimes fit me weird- small in the bust, tight in the waist. This dress fits fine in the bust (I ordered an XL but it’s kinda drapey on my hips). It’s a cool color and neat style. But I’m going to have it taken in by a seamstress. It’s well made and I would order it again- maybe in a large next time.
- Best fitted dress ever：I love this dress! The fit is perfect! Thinking of buying additional color offers. Thank you!
- So happy I did it fit perfectly：Adorable but too small for me
- Five Stars：sizes run smaller than what is noted
- Four Stars：great dress
- Five Stars：Very pretty
- size up, fits small, but very cute!：My girl loves wearing this for her ballet class. It fits perfectly, is very comfortable, and beautifully designed. Would definitely buy again.
Moncler Ski Jacket
- Best dress：Cheap material–thinner than I thought and came out of package SUPER wrinkled.
- Material is cheap but for the price still a fun dress and Im happy with the purchase：This is a fantastic dress! I love how it fits. It is very flattering. I bought it to use as part of a costume, but I will be wearing it out regularly. Fabulous!
- Five Stars：The capped sleeves aren’t really as pictured but it fits beautifully. I removed the red crinoline from the bottom and bought a full under slip for it. I’m a 16/18 and I ordered the XXL. I did not expect it to look as nice as it did. I will be ordering it in black and green.
- Runs very small：My daughter looks great in this leotard. She looks like a little angel. We tie the skirt in a little "rose" bun on the side when the teacher wants her to wear ones without the skirts!
- Watch out cleavage!：This is the most beautiful dress I have ever bought. It came a very small package and I was afraid it would be too small and skimpy. Not the case. This dress slips on and settles onto the body just beautifully. It is stunning. I bought the black. No need for a slip. The fabric is of good quality and is not too see through. My search for the perfect dress is over. Now I just have to find shoes and bag for it!
- Dress Too Small：The color pattern was different than pictured. However, I did like how the dress fit.
- Super cute! Wearing it to a fall wedding：I love this dress, I feel like a pin-up girl. It’s a little tight, but I’m losing weight so it’s totally okay with me. The way it fits makes my curves look great! Highly recommend!!
- Five Stars：Very cute!,,,,
Moncler Coat Women
- Love this dress：Perfect fit. Great dress.
- Love the Dress!：It looked cute in the picture, But when I tired it one I left like I was wearing a bag or a moo-moo!!!
- Nice dress – sizing at least 2 -4 sizes smaller than normal.：this dress is cheap quality and not true to size. I regret buying it. Waste of money that is why there is no return on it, nobody should buy it.
- Surprised my partner with this dress, she was speechless. It’s absolutely gorgeous and fit perfectly.：A very flattering, classic fit. This dress was extremely forgiving–hid all my trouble spots (tummy, thighs) and accentuated the best parts (waist, chest). It looked good without a crinoline but AMAZING with one. I’m normally a size 14-16, 36DD cup and XXL fits perfectly/comfortably. The material on the bodice is stretchy and the length hits me below the knee (I’m 5’2") and looks great. I was worried about looking matronly but it wasn’t the case at all. This dress is sexy but tasteful and shows just the right amount of cleavage. LOVE this dress and got tons of compliments on it.
- How low can it go (the neckline, that is)：I was very pleased with the fit. Very comfortable too.
- Five Stars：Love this!!
- Adorable – great quality – my kid loves it – …：My daughter looks great in this leotard. She looks like a little angel. We tie the skirt in a little "rose" bun on the side when the teacher wants her to wear ones without the skirts!
- Sleeves：I returned the dress. The material was thin – not see-through like some have said, but thin. The fit was for a thinner girl than I am – the size 12 fit accurately, but was not a good look for me. I am busty. Also, I thought the length was awkward. I am 5’7" and it fell about 2 inches below my knee. Just overall not a good look for my body. If you’re thin and extra-tall, perfect for you!
Moncler Jacket Men
- Love this dress：Great dress. Just a tad longer than I like but the fit is perfect. I love the style.
- bit big and color is not exact but not bad.：Great dress for a great price!
- Five Stars：Love it want more
- Five Stars：I followed the chart but it ended being a little big so the vendor accepted my return.I must say… The fabric is much better than I expected. Great quality if you think how much it cost.I will return in the future for more.
- Love this dress! I will wear it for Valentine’s Day!：loved it.
- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!：The dress is ok but the sleeves are just too short. I am not a big fan of the mid arm sleeve but these stop at the elbow and it looks like the dress is a bit too small on me in the arms only. As I recall it did not cost all that much and I think I may have given it to Goodwill already. It was presentable but I kept fighting with the sleeves.
- Very nicely made：This is a nice quality leotard. My daughter is a smaller sized 6 and it fits her perfectly so a taller and larger size six may not be comfortable in it.
- Very nice dress although it came wrinkled.：Fits nicely and I’d flattering.
Moncler Outlet Usa
- Perfect!：I have purchased 6 or 7 of this style on Amazon so far. Many have been too tight in the bust, some of the boat neck dresses bag out at the neckline, probably because i have a large bust. The only two that fit and look good are theILover Vintage 1950’s Floral Spring Garden Party Picnic Dress (although it is very long) and Lindy Bop ‘Stephanie’ 50s Sunflower & Bird Print Flared Dress (L). I really wanted this be the best one, it is the correct size, it is unlined-great for summer, and it is stretchy cotton, however the bust line is way too short; all the pleating is on top of my bust and the waistline is way too high. looks goofy.I ordered an XL and an XXL, the Xl is plenty large. I am 5’3" 41-34-41, size 12 in most dresses. too bad, this must go back.
- Almost… Not quite. Still great.：BEST DRESS EVER!!!!!!
- Looks lovely：wonderful leotard for our little ballerina. normally a 3T-4T, it fits her nicely with room to grow in it and still look great. was so happy to see that fit as pictured and she didn’t end up swimming in it!
- Fit Perfectly：I usually don’t order dresses online, and for good reason. You never know until you actually see it yourself. While pretty in the picture, I thought the material for this dress was VERY flimsy and unflattering. It is thin and clings to every bump and curve of your body. The ruching in the sleeves is too packed together and looks old fashioned. It’s much longer in length than anticipated. I am 5’5" and it came at least 5 inches below my knees. Overall, not impressed with this dress.
- Best fitted dress ever：I could not begin to get this 2x dress zipped. I wear a size 18 dress. Very disappointed
- Im so in love：People said it was beautiful and went well with my shoes. Loved the outfit and compliments
- cute but too small：Nice feel, good quality
- Don’t do it.：I got the green one and it was so pretty. Has a stretchy material and is a tiny bit big. I got a medium and probably could have fit in a small. Great quality.
- Dress was what I expected：Fast delivery. Great product
- Three Stars：Perfect dress for an evening out!
- Four Stars：Love it! Perfect!
- Five Stars：I’m 5’3" and usually wear a medium. I listened to the reviews and got a medium, but I wish I had ordered the small. My bra size is 34DDD, so I was worried I wouldn’t fit in the small. The waist is way too big, and It’s a bit too long. It’s a cute dress, but I look frumpy.
- Two Stars：It fit as expected, however, the seam around the waist did not look good; so it was returned. If it was seamless, it would have been a perfect dresss.
- Very cute… true to size.：Super cute great quality
- What an awesome dress!：The picture does not portray how low-cut the top is . Even if I could pin it together to be 3-4 inches higher, it would still be too low. I’m not a prude, but I am not a provative dresser either. I didn’t care for the ruched sleeves. The picture makes them appear slimmer than they actually are. I thought of Jerry Seinfeld’s puffy shirt (remember that classic episode??) when I tried the dress on. It is a lovely style and color, and the fabric skims the body, but the sleeves detracted and the neckline was cut to Brazil. Perhaps on a taller woman (I’m 5′ 2"), the neckline would work.
- Cute leotard!：My grand daughter is a size 5 and it fits her but no room to grow. I don’t think it would fit a size 6.
- bad product：I am 5’10" and an evenly proportioned 210 lbs, with a 40DD chest. I really like the color and stretch to this dress, but I had issues with three main things. First, the chest of the dress starts too high and thus ends too high on the torso. Secondly, the flair of the dress at the hips was a bit more than I expected. I will say that I’d rather have more flair than not enough, but it kind of felt like the dress was clinging for dear life on the top and running away from the bottom half. Finally, what makes this dress unwearable for me is how tight the back of the arms are. It is a cap sleeve so I was thinking that I shouldn’t have an issue with it, but the give in the sleeve is not the best. I’m going to return it.
- Very Cute, but my daughter is about 4 1/2 …：I love this pink ballet leotard. Fits my 3.5 year old daughter really well. Not too tight. We’ve been using it for 4 months now, about once a week. I wash it on delicate and hang to dry.
- Three Stars：Love it ❤️
- Very nicely made：This is a nice quality leotard. My daughter is a smaller sized 6 and it fits her perfectly so a taller and larger size six may not be comfortable in it.
- Three Stars：oredered an XL it was really a size 10
- Cute and comfy!：I love this dress! I ordered a small and I’m 5’7" 140 pounds bra size A34. It fits beautifully!! The dress is made so well too. The dress is also made to stretch a little. I think a small would fit up to 5’8" 150 pounds and a much bigger chest size! Very happy with this dress.
- Perfect!!：This dress fabric has a lot of give. If you are between sizes GO DOWN not up. I’ll be returning it. I look matronly in this but If it were the right size I think it would be pretty. I can’t use it because I bought it for an event and by the time I get the right size it will be too late
- but I loved the overall look and design of the dress：I had to go to a bridal shower and the style was retro-chic. I researched on line for a while and read the reviews for this dress. It is very stretchy and form fitting on the top. I did put a peticoat undernealth it and was a HUGE hit at the shower. Every one loved it. Only thing I would mention is that the top is very form fitting, so be sure to pick the right size. I am a size 12 and bought a large are and it fit great. One of the reviews said it would fit a 12 or 14. I do not think the top would be comfortable for a size 14 person.
Moncler Coats Mens
- Two Stars：Poorly made.
- Not for me：I love the fit & the dress
- Four Stars：Doesn’t fit as indicated on page.
- Five Stars：This dress is sharp on, and makes you feel feminine. I enjoyed wearing it several times already and will for a long time.
- Excellent.：I like this a lot. The colors and fabric are nice and soft
- Four Stars：I originally ordered my "typical" size, and ended up having to return it because it was so large on my that it wasn’t even flattering. If you’re in any way in the middle of sizes or unsure, I’d recommend going DOWN a size. With the fabric being very stretchy, even a wide error in your measurements will likely be forgiven.The dress itself is very cute, a fun and classy length. I sort of expected it to be very cheap construction and what not, but I am happily surprised. Absolutely worth the money, and exactly what I was looking for. Now to collect all the colors!
- Nice dress：Love this dress, Im a little short, so I will need to get it hemmed up but it does perfectly otherwise, I could not be happier!
- Perfect Except for the Color：I saw this dress but like most women I need to try it on first. I looked at it for a month and read almost all 600+ reviews. I finally ordered it and Im elated I did. It is absolutely beautiful. I’m in my 30’s with a post baby bump that has never gone away and this dress made my body look amazing! My husband’s jaw dropped when he saw me in it. It’s very well made. I own a number of 50’s style dresses and this is my new favorite. I ordered it in the turquoise color. It is the exact color pictured. I typically wear a 12/14 Im a 38B/35/42 and I ordered a large. It fit perfectly with room to move. Don’t wait like I did. If they have it in your size order it now. I have the crinoline under it. A must have! I’m debating on ordering the red for a Christmas party 6 months away. I got an elastic belt 3 inches wide that clips in the front. I feel stunning! Remember to order the size down from the chart.
Moncler Down Jacket
- looks great：I like this dress very much. The fabric is not cotton which I thought it was but nonetheless, it is a decent fabric. I read the reviews and bought a medium instead of my usual small and it is perfect!
- but according to the sizing chart it looked like I should definitely order a large：Love the dress.
- Four Stars：Looks exactly like it does in the photo and arrived way earlier than I expected!
- I like the fabric：LOVE IT!!! Fits like a dream!
- Love this dress：Beautiful dress! Just like the picture, little extra length than I had expected, but not in a bad way at all! Love it!
- Five Stars：Beautiful dress, fits perfectly. Very flattering and excellent material. Accentuates your figure while still allowing you to breath and move. Stylish and comfortable.
- Not try to size, in size chat said 2xx …：I’m not sure if it’s just the dress I recieved but the neckline of this dress sits so high on my neck I feel like it is choking me. Too bad as I really loved the look of the dress and I saw from other reviews that many women love it.
- Love it!：really cute. a little tight around my arms, but i wore it to my wedding shower and it was great. lots of compliments
Moncler Site Officiel
- Four Stars：Very pretty
- Dress to Impress!!!：way to big but loved the dress
- Very pretty dress!：Absolutely beautiful. I read comments before I ordered, I’m a small/medium so I ordered a large and it fits perfectly!
- Five Stars：It looks very cute and fit my 3yr old perfectly. She loves it and doesn’t want to take it off. But I suspect she’ll outgrow the size in couple of months.
- A cut smaller than expected.：This dress is beautiful and the price is right. I had a slight defect with my dress but the customer service was so wonderful my problem was fixed right away. And the shipping was way sooner than expected. I am pleased with this purchase.
- Great vintage style and will make a fun dress for making good times and memories…：I ordered a 2X and it was so small, maybe a 13 yr old might be able to wear it, other than that it was very well made.
- Woohoo!!：SELLER WAS WONDERFUL IN THEIR RESPONSE TO MY ORDER. THEY PROVIDED A VERY AMICABLE SOLUTION.I WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND THIS DRESS DUE TO overall quality of material of dress PLUS the seller response.My manufacturer question was addressed quickly by the SELLER.Colors in the material are bright and true to representation. Material is nice weight. Construction is good. Skirt fall and swing are of good design and construction.Ordered next size up but the torso portion of the dress is small so you may want 2 sizes up.
- comfortable meets sexy：Luckily I read the reviews and ordered a size up because this dress does run small. I normally wear 4 but ordered a size 6 that fit snug. The fabric is thin and wrinkles easily but the dress itself is beautiful. I ordered the red one and I love the color. The dress is longer than in the picture. I’m 5’6 and it came below my knees but I was fine with that.
- Five Stars：Very nice fabric but runs small!
- Adorable!：I saw the comments that people felt the tutu ran small. My daughter is 3 and wears a 4T. the 4-6 fits her perfectly with some room to grow. She loves the flutter sleeves and I really like that she doesn’t look too exposed when she is wearing this.
- Two Stars：Cheap, white dress with style.
- Sleeves are hideous：Waiting for my refund still. Dress didn’t fit as expected.
- Two Stars：I used the Size Chart and ordered a 3X, thinking that would work for an 18/20. The tag on the dress I rec’d said "3x" but also said "US16." That information would have been really helpful to have ahead of time — it did, indeed, look a lot more like a 16 than a 3X, and was pretty tight on me — I was able to get it on because it’s very stretchy, almost like a swimsuit. So, just be prepared that you might be doing some exchanging. The tags tell me they are aware of the sizing issues but aren’t telling.
- Five Stars：The outfit fittedy daughter just right
- better dress for a costume：It was a perfect fit.
- :-(：Love the dress
Mens Moncler Jacket
- I received a lot of comments on how pretty it is：My wife bought this dress and loves it, she says she wants more in different colors
- Love love love!：Love it. Lots of complemnts
- Perfect for Grammy’s girl.：Great product. A size 2-4 fits my 3 year old perfectly.
- It is very pretty. It is a little longer than I originally …：This nice little dress solved a multitude of problems. I suddenly needed a suitable dress for a family funeral. I ordered the purple in size 12. It arrived earlier than expected which happens often with Amazon Prime. I am very happy with the color and style.The sleeves are very flattering. The length is just below the knee which is hard to find. The neckline is flattering – not too low & the ruching on the sleeves and midsection work very well to hide the problem areas! The wrinkles steamed out easily. I wore wedge sandals but it will look even cuter with boots. This dress will be a travel go to and a year round basic wardrobe piece to change up with accessories. The shade of purple was dark enough for the funeral but a nice shade for year round and happier occasions. I thought I might be too hot with the 3/4 sleeves in 85 degrees but I wanted arm & knee coverage above all. The price, style, and fit of this dress all outweigh the fact that it is polyester and not actually high end. Very pretty for the price. Plus it was delivered quickly to my door so I rated it 5 stars.
- and the toddler size dress fits just fine.：It arrived on time and as pictured. I read reviews about sizing and went with the 4/6. It fits my three year old just right.
- Five Stars：On the models this dress looks lovely. In person, not so much. The material is very synthetic feeling but the sleeves are what put me over the top. The gathering of the material on the sleeves looks hideous. In the picture it looks totally fine-I’m looking at it right now-but on it was awful. I actually laughed at myself in the mirror. So, do yourself a favor and don’t buy it.
- Great dress!：It for well. Love the material.
- Four Stars：Great dress git lots if complaints runs smaller so I order one size up.
Moncler Bady Jacket
- Two Stars：Love it! Perfect!
- super cute ballet outfit：Well-made and easy to get into. Very fluttery and feminine. Perfect for granddaughters dance classes. She looks and feels like a princess!.
- Small and wrong shade but still nice：Gorgeous dress. I ordered the small. I weigh about 120 and am 5’7. Just perfect! The hemming on the bottom was a little crooked, but not something anyone will notice. Not worth taking a star from. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1 of 1 people found the following review helpful3.0 out of 5 starsBuy BigByLoretta Pirozzion August 23, 2015Size: LargeColor: Red + BlackVerified PurchaseI’ll keep it because it’s too har5d to return. I usually wear a Medium or large so ordered the large to be safe. Not safe enough. I’ll need to lose 10 pounds before I can wear this comfortably.
- Dress was what I expected：Overall I like this dress but I have a few comments: I am 5’6" 130lbs and ordered a small. It fit nicely almost everywhere. The fabric, while a tad scratchy, has a nice stretch that makes sizing flexible and hugs curves in the right ways. I suggest a petty coat if you want that extra fluff, but without it is fine too. That being said, the arm holes were just a little too small to be completely comfortable. The zipper is fairly cheap at gets hung up going up and down whether or not you have the dress on. Be careful not to snag it on the fabric. I’m a little uncertain how it will hold the color when it is washed, but I will update that later.
- Three Stars：I can’t get over how much I love this dress. I am attending a sock hop later this month, and was looking for a dress and after ordering and returning another one, I decided to get this one. It is perfect. It looks so classy! It comes right below my knees and the color is beautiful! It seems to be very well made and the material is sturdy. It’s stretchy so so perfect for those with a larger chest, but smaller waist. It looks so classy and elegant, and I can’t wait to do my hair up, wear some red lipstick, tall black heels, and go to the sock hop! A wonderful dress for a wonderful price.
- Five Stars：Perfect!
- Four Stars：Good but big for me
- Two Stars：Fit everywhere but mid section.