Skip to content
- Very beautiful!：reordering..
- Five Stars：My granddaughter wanted this for her birthday. She loves the dress; more specifically, she likes to twirl in the dress. The dress is well-made and very cute.
- Great Dress：fits me perfect! Looks better on me than I expected. this dress is well made and made from good heavy material. I am surprised and very happy with it,
- Great choice：very soft fabric and fit her perfectly. I marked somewhat small because she is a very petite size 4 and the 4-6 fit perfectly.
- Great for travel – easy packing, no wrinkling!：I was very pleased with the dress and surprised at how nice it is for the quite reasonable price. The fabric and fit are better than good, and the style is extremely flattering to my curvy figure. It isn’t clingy, and I feel comfortable and attractive in it. Ladies of a certain age will understand when I say that I especially like the way the ruched sleeves cover my upper arms without being either tight or saggy and without making the dress uncomfortably hot. The neckline and the length of the dress are modest without looking matronly. The hem falls just to the bottom of my kneecap, and I’m 5"6. I’m a post-mastectomy reconstructed 36 C, and the attractive neckline lies smoothly without any embarrassing gaps to make me uncomfortable about whether it’s revealing more than I’d like to show.
- Five Stars：Fit me a bit big in the waist, but still….I loved this dress. Can’t wait to wear it again!
- Four Stars：SO pretty! Love it love love it! I get LOTS of compliments every time I wear it!
- Different but in a good way.：I was really surprised at the quality of the fabric. The fabric is actually kind of thick, while still being able to stretch. Now the fit is somewhat large so I would size down unless you are very well endowed. The waist and hip areas of the dress are a little bit big on me but it’s nothing that a wide belt won’t fix.
- Navy dress：It is really tight in the arm holes, uncomfortable. Overall it fits well, but it doesn’t look as good on me a it does on the model. The fabric is heavy and not really what I wanted. It’s an ok dress but having to do it over ,I wouldn’t buy it.
- Perfect：So I was a little wary about ordering this dress because of the mixed designs and sizing charts, but I took a chance on it because of the price. I ordered the smart black dress in an XXL, and it fits like a glove. I love it!! Usually when I order from sellers based in China I have to order two, or even three sizes, up but since the XXL was the largest size I went with it. I typically wear a 16/18 or 16w in dresses and my measurements are 45/37/45, just so you have a reference. The style is flattering and classy and the material has a bit of stretch so it is comfortable too.The only problem I encountered was that the included belt was waaaay small. It was definitely not the size of the dress. I contacted the seller about the size issue and they responded very promptly and gave me a partial refund.In summary, if you are on the fence about this dress, give it a go! It’s the perfect little black dress, and you just can’t beat the price.
- Beautify：As someone commented it, I wanted my daughter wear something different color than pink. The white color and the design were cute. I also like the material quality. I ordered it as the same size as my daughter usually wears. It fit her well.
- Might look fine on someone else：It’s a very nice dress. The color is pretty and the fit is flattering. The only issue I have is that the dress is slightly difficult to take off. My face always comes in contact with the front when I’m pulling the dress over my head, which means I get makeup on it. The makeup didn’t stain the dress, I merely had to wipe it off. Not a big complaint, it’s just a little annoying!
- Love this leotard!：Fits great, look great, wears well.
- Fit：I had actually purchased this dress in red in a size smaller. I was interested in seeing how the 16 fit in comparison and I’ve always liked the color purple. Fit was better. Dress is stretchy so it was just a tad more comfortable. I liked the sleeve but my 19 year old thought they were very old school (which they were which is why I liked it!). All in all, the fit was good, the color was wrong and in the end I found something entirely different. Be careful of where this is shipping ‘from’, I had assumed since it was a ‘prime’ item and reflected ‘free return shipping’ as well that I was getting this from Amazon. It actually came from a seller and when I went to return it, my label reflected my paying for return shipping. I contacted the seller, who was very easy to work with, and they are sending me a return label. They were very customer focused. Although I didn’t keep either dress I’d give them a five as the experience was very good across the board. I just found something that I liked better . . .
- mom of a budding ballerina：I have always found Capezio dance wear to be of the highest quality. The style is always better than other comparable brands.
- Three Stars：I got the blue version (didn’t’ find it see-through at all) and looked at other review for fit so I got the perfect size! I took it to Barcelona and it fit great – emphasizing "the girls" nicely without being too risqué and flowing nicely over the belly. Very flattering – my husband loved it! It’s very comfortable and swinging, makes one feel very ladylike and the price was great too!
- I seriously never want to take this dress off.：Great dress and looks amazing
- fit beautifully especially being a bit bustier on top…stretches and comfortable：Adorable dress but I wear a size 6 and ordered a large to allow for reviews that it runs small. Still the large was too small.
- Five Stars：This dress was perfect! I have a small bust and waist, and large hips. I also have a long torso and shorter legs. Fit great! The belt was smaller than the dress waist, which is good for cinching. I received several complements from strangers and friends!
- Five Stars：The dress is nice but cheaply made. The zipper was made of a thin plastic and fell apart the first time I tried to wear the dress. The prongs fell out of the zipper! The dress looks pretty on but be prepared to be disappointed if you’re looking for a quality product.
- Exactly what I needed, perfect dress, good quality.：I absolutely LOVE this dress! I am 5’4" & 140, I ordered a size 10 & it fits perfectly!! It’s high enough that I dong have to wear a tank underneath & falls right below my knee. The fabric is stretchy & silky & flatters everywhere with the design of the dress & how it falls. It’s machine washable & can be dressed up with sexy heels & jewelry or dressed casually with strappy saddles. It’s a steal for $40!
- The cloths is pretty it’s just too for me：A lovely little cocktail dress that fits in the most flattering ways. Ruched sleeves and front panel disguises things we all like disguised. The material isn’t high quality, it’s some synthetic blend that is common in this price range. But doesn’t look too cheap.If you’re large chested there will be some cleavage. Not enough to warrant pinning but might be a problem if you’re overly modest.I bought the 6US – I’m 5’3" 130lbs Chest 36 Waist 29 Hips 38 – fits perfect.
- Cute but small：Make sure you buy 1 to 2 sizes bigger. I bought the size L (12-14) for both my daughters who normally wear a size 8. The outfit is very good quality and has a very soft lining. I’m very pleased with my purchase.
- Two Stars：Love it want more
Moncler Bady Jacket
- 3.5 stars: Wrinkles too easily for a synthetic dress：My wife loved it. Just don’t iron it, she made that mistake. It fits perfect and is really cute.
- Lovely dress but runs rather small：I would have LOVED this dress if the bust would have fit. I did my measurements and ordered the dress according to the size chart – the waist and hips fit but my bust was too large This dress is GORGEOUS and I would have totally kept it if it fit.
- I was hoping for s nice tea length dres but this falls awkwardly at my …：At first, I was disappointed that the shipping time they’ve given me wasn’t until July 10 (I ordered on the 28th of May) but I received it today. Perfect fit, definitely a summer dress. This is on the longer side though. It went near my ankles. The design is nice and the fabric is cotton. The heading mentions cat lady land, the writer (Angie Bailey) bought this for herself and shared the link on her site, and that’s how I found it.
- Beautify：My daughter LOVES this. We’ve had 3 sessions so far of toddler "dance," and it’s held up to regular washing and lots of play. My 2yo wore the 4-6 comfortably, and she’s average sized for her age. Look at the size charts on the website and DO NOT just go by age, and you’ll be happy with it!
- Great dress：I like it so much, so I got few colors of the same model.
- Perfect Except for the Color：Runs on the small side
- I tried it on and loved it!：Just as everyone else said, thin material. You better have a plain white or nude bra because otherwise it’s going to shine through. The zipper is a bit low quality and I’ll likely end up replacing it in the future, but the other reviews are about spot on.
- Five Stars：Loved it!!!!
- Love love love it：I was impressed how quickly this dress arrived unfortunately it was too small the dress is beautiful excellent quality I would recommend this to anyone we ordered a size up and can’t wait to get it I recommend acevog to all my family and friends the exceptional quality my daughter can’t wait for the new bigger size to arrive
- This dress fits beautifully, the little sleeves perch on my shoulders and …：Love it!!&
- If your child is 38″ tall and 37 lbs.. Get this size 6-8.：good tention
- Two Stars：Was not attractive on.
- Beautiful dress.：Nicer than I feared. Super cute online but I worried about size and fit. While quality is more "target", fit was not. I’m very happy with it for the price.
- Rockabilly dress：Wow! I was really hesitant about this because it sounded too good from the reviews. I didn’t realize it has an elastic back so it will fit snugly no matter what I eat (almost). Looks just like the picture (that’s tough to find at this price point $22). The only downside so far is there wasn’t a care and material tag inside – it came out of the package wrinkled and it’s that type of material (rayon?) that might not take an iron well. Check other reviewers comments or questions – I didn’t think about that before I purchased so I may have missed those details.Overall very fabulous party dress!
- Beautiful design：This leotard is so cute but runs SO small. My 3 year old is tiny and fits into 18 month clothes still, yet the 2-4T leotard was too tight. I have to send back for a size up.
- Absolutely gorgeous dress…：A little bigger/longer than what I expected but still a very pretty dress! My friends love it!
- Five Stars：I bought my 5 year old this leotard for her dance classes as she is in between a size 5 and 6, figuring it would get her through the next few months. While a darling little leotard and perfect for her ballet/tap class it is tight and after about 30 minutes of wear she has significant elastic indentations around her legs. I spent a good 30 minutes stretching it out for her and she said it was better but if your child wears a 5 and has an elongated torso, I would recommend that you go up a size as it’s better for it to be a bit baggy than too tight.
- Love this dress!：I love this dress. Fits perfectly.
- wonderful：Adorable for toddler ballet!!!! Fits great and my 2 year old loves it. Trying to resist buying every color!
- This dress came in a little more spring green than …：I normally wear a size 8 or 10 in dresses and I ordered the large to be on the safe side. The dresses waist only came to right below my chest… As if it was meant to be an empire waist . Then I was trying to imagine if perhaps I just had an extra large measurement from my upper back around to my chest on the front. Then a couple of days later I tried on a different dress and because I was so small in that exact same area, I had to buy a size 4 so I don’t think it’s me. Bummed. Such a pretty dress.
- Very good quality!：My daughter of 5 years loves the dress and wears it for her ballet class. Since she’s quit short of her age, it fits her well. So i guess, it was a big help that I read few reviews before placing the order.
- Great Choice：Fantastic dress. I ordered the blue check/plaid. Good, medium weight cotton (wool-like) fabric. Exactly as described, fits great (I read the sizing chart and made sure to measure well before ordering)! The sizing is based upon Asian sizing, which is smaller than US sizing…also a bit shorter. My one warning is the blue check (and most likely the red check) pattern is reversed from the photo, i.e. the is more brown with blue checks than as pictured of blue with brown checks. I will be keeping it, but I was expecting more blue than brown. I still recommend this dress if you like the swing dress style but don’t want to pay a fortune for a well-made dress.
- Five Stars：Perfect for my daughter.
- Classy and cool：This dress is amazingly flattering on curvier/chubby ladies and looks much higher end than it is. The color is gorgeous, it’s comfortable and it drapes beautifully. This could also easily be dressed up or down, depending on what you pair it with and could absolutely be worn to a wedding, as a bridesmaid dress or even to work with a cardigan and camisole (because it is slightly low cut). Also runs very true to size. I am about 5’6 and a size 12/14 with a tendency to gain weight in my midsection and boobs and this makes my body look much better than it is. Score! I love it and will probably be buying other colors.
- I got a wow for this dress：Extremely long on a 5′-3" person. Will have to have it hemmed so will end up with more money than expected in the dress. However, I think it will be a very suitable dress for dress up occasions in the future. It is very cute on and extremely sassy in terms of fit and look.
- Five Stars：Really cute dress. Shipping was much quicker than expected.
- Overall I like this dress but I have a few comments：Beautiful dress. Didn’t iron well
- Beautiful looking dress in person besides it not being one …：Love this dress, material is very soft and nice, also it not thin, dont need a slip. Happy with my purchase, ,,,
- Four Stars：BEST DRESS EVER!!!!!!
- Small sizes!!!：fit to small on top. will be returning.
- Five Stars：Beautiful dress, classic design and figure-flattering. I am 5′ 1” , 100 lbs, and the small fits very well, although it’s just a tad too long (hits mid-calf). The only down side is that there’s only one layer of fabric. Overall, very nice purchase for the price, a perfect day dress for the summer.
- Five Stars：I love this dress, it fit perfect and looks good on me.
- perfect fit, good material：Perfect! Super excited to wear this dress for my son’s birthday and sisters bridal shower!
- A very Cute Ballerina Dress：Quality is good. Fit was great!
- Unflattering：Love, love this dress!
- Table cloth or dress?：Great dress!
- It’s runs large. So if youre a sz 16 …：Fit wonderfully and now wears it anytime she has an excuse.
- Five Stars：Great quality, very beautiful dress. I’m 5’8, 190 pounds and curvy. The XXL fit perfect.
- Love it!：i like it
- I love this dress：Ordered the Med for my daughter (5’9") size 6. Plenty of room in the medium. Stretchy material. Looks more expensive than it is.
- Very nice dress, but beware if you are tall!：really cute. a little tight around my arms, but i wore it to my wedding shower and it was great. lots of compliments
- Lovely dress. Worth the price.：Very comfortable. Fits as expected.
- Four Stars：Love the product
- Only for A cups：Good fit, great length, great fabric. Wore it to an outdoor wedding and it was comfortable all day in the heat and sun, and I got tons of compliments on it.It’s not too often that a 60-ish woman has her twenty-something nieces asking where they could get the same dress, but this one did it! I got the color "red" which is the white background with red and black flowers, the style is actually "Garden Party" – there’s three different styles in this one listing, so my review doesn’t necessarily apply to the Rockabilly or Cocktail styles.
- Four Stars：I ordered this for my daughter and the reviews led me to believe that it ran slightly small, so I ordered larger. It is very stretchy and would be a hard style to alter, so I am returning it and ordered a smaller size. I think this is a beautiful dress and the color is striking! Order one of these! You can’t go wrong for the style, fabric and price!
- pulls apart easily, the waist is high：It was super cute…. And fit well. But the boobs were small and smashed.
- Four Stars：I bought this dress in red for an awards ceremony. The fabric is high quality with a bit of stretch. I had a pettiskirt already that I used under it to give it a bit of fullness, and paired it with black stalkings, black and red shoes, black gloves, and a black birdcage veil.It fits true to measurements and was absolutely beautiful! I received so many compliments on it. When I purchased it, it was $39 dollars and was absolutely a steal at that price. I’ve recommended it to several friends and I’m considering buying it in black. It’s beautiful, the color is a rich blue-red, and it was sewn wonderfully. This is my favorite dress that I bought this year.
- Nice summer dress…：Perfect fit.
Moncler Moka Coat
- Five Stars：I saw this dress but like most women I need to try it on first. I looked at it for a month and read almost all 600+ reviews. I finally ordered it and Im elated I did. It is absolutely beautiful. I’m in my 30’s with a post baby bump that has never gone away and this dress made my body look amazing! My husband’s jaw dropped when he saw me in it. It’s very well made. I own a number of 50’s style dresses and this is my new favorite. I ordered it in the turquoise color. It is the exact color pictured. I typically wear a 12/14 Im a 38B/35/42 and I ordered a large. It fit perfectly with room to move. Don’t wait like I did. If they have it in your size order it now. I have the crinoline under it. A must have! I’m debating on ordering the red for a Christmas party 6 months away. I got an elastic belt 3 inches wide that clips in the front. I feel stunning! Remember to order the size down from the chart.
- Five Stars：Fast delivery…dress fits very well….
- Check the sizing chart before you order. Product is lovely but the XL is a sizd 14.：Even the small is too overwhelming on a small frame. I’m 5’3" and 120 lbs and the dress is baggy
- Not Great on me.：I love this dress! I have been looking for something like this for a long time and can’t believe I finally found it so easily here! I usually wear a size 2 petite. The smallest size this dress comes in is 4, so I took a chance, and it fits perfectly. It is very flattering. It is long as others have mentioned. I am only 5′ 0" and will need to have about 13 inches removed to have it come to the middle of my knee, but I am happy to do that especially considering the price of the dress. I can’t wait to wear it!
- Excellent Product：sizes run smaller than what is noted
- WAY to small!!：Unfortunately the fabric had a very "shiny" quality to it. It kind of looked like a scuba suit on. Some other reviewers have mentioned the rushing on the sleeves was a little too much as well.
- She is very happy with her purchase：Loved the dresses but they were way too small!
- Great dress for the price.：I just love it fits perfectly I brought a petticoat to put under it and now I love it even more thanks
Moncler Outlet Deutschland
- Three Stars：Beautiful and fits nicely!
- I like the way it fits and it’s what you actually …：I did order an extra large just to be sure. This dress is super cute, and I love it. It got here in a good amount of time and in decent packaging too which was nice.
- Five Stars：I love this dress, it is very comfortable and looks very nice, received a lot of compliments. I am pear shape, very heavy on the bottom and small on top, I would say difference between my top and bottom about 2 sizes top size 12 (38C), bottom 16, 5’9" tall, purchased XL. This dress is very stretchy, probably would fit into 1 size smaller, it is a little bit loose on top, but not very noticeable, falls below knees, that a plus for me. I purchased belt for it, as waist line on the dress is a little bit higher than my waist.
- Very nice!：A little snug on my 2yr old. I ordered size 2-4 toddler and im not sure she will still be able to wear when shes 3. Other than that its adorable and material holds up to her busy body.
- Fit my three year old great with room to grow：beautiful, well made, but runs small. my girl is a medium size 3 yr old and this dress just fits with little room to grow
- Pretty But Tight：My daughter is a 2T in street clothes, and all the 2-4 leotards left her zero room to grow. This one fits nicely but still has some give, so it should fit for awhile. Best of all, this is simple: A lot of the dance dresses are bedazzled and glittered to within an inch of their lives. This one is refined, well made, and sweet as can be. Capezio is generally excellent quality.
- Very happy!：I wear a size 14 pants, Size 16 dress usu. because of my 38DDD bust. I ordered 2XL and it fits perfectly. Not many times I’ve been able to say that about a dress. Very flattering cut. I like the fabric: has some body to it but drapes well. The green color is nice, looks as I was expecting from the screen representation. Not lined but does have some nice details like the invisible zipper and the little but of tulle at the hem. It is tea length, so if you are short the skirt may fall a bit long for you. Stitching looks good. It did have a chemical smell as mentioned by others when it first came out of the bag. I hung it up in an open area and the smell was gone after a few hours.
- Two Stars：Armpits are small
Moncler Coats Men
- Five Stars：SUPER cute!!
- Two Stars：Very cute, not to heavy. Perfect for summer.
- Love it：Item was so wrinkled I would have had to get a professional person to press them out. Item also fit too small.
- I ordered XL. It came very mis-proportioned. Small …：I LOVE this dress! It was better than expected and looks amazing with a petticoat under.
- I fell in love with the print and style of this dress：This dress looks like summer time. Dress it up dress it down, this dress can go everywhere. The fit is somewhat snug, so order up if your busty or thick in the middle. I did and was glad I did.
- Five Stars：I will be returning this dress…its a lovely color…but as others before me have pointed out…the sleeves are reminiscent of an 80s prom dress….the v-neck is nice but quite deep. If I were to keep it I would need to pin it or something as it gaps wide open (and I’m a 38DD)
- cute：Was very happy with the quality of this dress. I bought it for my 4yr old grand daughter, had to return it for the largest size 4-6. The dress runs very small, haven’t received bigger one yet.
- Beautiful：Beautiful little leotard for your aspiring ballerina. The cap sleeves and flowy skirt are just the right amount of girlishness!