Skip to content
- This dress is super cute and will probably flatter every figure：Love the dress!
- Just Lovely：As a large breasted woman I need to understand dress companies from China and India don’t grasp this concept. I even sized up on this order but the dress was waaaay to small in chest area. The seller offered me a 50% refund and to give away or sell the dress. The offer worked for me and I knew just the right person. It looks as good on her as I wanted it to look on me!!!
- Five Stars：Great dress
- Four Stars：Exactly what you expected.
- I didn’t think the dress would look as good as it does on：I saw this on a Thursday night and ordered it, paying for Saturday delivery. It came at 2:30. I had to leave for my event at 3:30. Out of the envelope, into the dryer on low for six minutes, and it looked great! I took the advise of a previous reviewer and made sure to wear a slip. The dress fit great, looked great, and was highly complimented. I was really pleased. My event was an evening, outdoor, wine tasting, fundraiser. I am also planning to wear this to an awards dinner next month. As is, with simple shoes, it’s dressy without being over the top. With nice shoes and some good jewelry choices, it will dress up great for an evening event.
- Five Stars：It’s pretty but too small.
- I was really hesitant about this because it sounded too good from the reviews：Love love love it!I’m right under 5’10" and around 135 lbs and ordered a medium. This dress fit me well and went down to right above my knees. The only thing I would say is that there is extra room for a bigger bust. I’m only a 34/36B so there’s extra fabric around the bust that I’m going to have to pin back.
- Three Stars：Love it
- Loved at first until the zipper broke completely off：I expected the color to be a darker green and it’s smaller than expected. Cute dress though, I still wear it and love it
- Four Stars：Excellent dress
- Five Stars：I hope this review helps. It’s hard to buy a dress on line so I spent hours reading reviews before I finally purchased this one. I wanted it to fit perfect and go just below my knee and it does. It’s so beautiful. My daughter wanted me to twirl because she thought it was like a princess. So normally I wouldn’t give my measurements but it if it helps someone buying this dress I’m glad to help. I’m 5’7 and I weigh 137. My measurements are 37, 33, 37. So with this dress I ordered a medium and it fits just perfect in every area. I hope this review helps. I also bought the under skirt tool and it makes it so adorable.
- Four Stars：Way too small and shoddy workmanship. The hem wasn’t even sewn in places. Returning 😥
- Five Stars：I purchased this dress 2 days ago, with a petticoat ($17) and it arrived today. I am shocked by how stretchy and heavy the fabric is! This dress appears to be well made, and is SUPER comfortable. I bought it to wear at Disney World Hollywood Studios for dinner, and it’s 50′ vibe is going to be PERFECT! Size wise, it is bigger than I expected. The size Small I ordered came with a tag that said "Size 6", so keep that in mind when ordering!! I’m usually a pretty solid size 4, but I feel that a size smaller probably would have been a little too tight to have a comfortable evening in. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1.0 out of 5 starsNot for tall woman, Size 8 was closer to a 4ByMCNJon August 27, 2015Size: MediumColor: Lightblue DotVerified PurchaseThis dress said a size 8 (M) but fit MUCH tighter than the dress I love from the same company that is a 6- the seamstress made some mistakes here. I am tall and athletic and so it may just be my build (5’8/145) and fit a size 6 as long as the torso is accommodating. So many dresses are made for 5’5 women. Anyway- Just be warned if you are tall and have a long torso or even above average in the slightest this is not the dress for you. The color was also very "Alice in wonderland" as my husband put it. They make other great dress though with good deal- this one will be going back.
- Classy dress：Liked it very much but I need a little more room. Too tight for my comfort
- Not for me：Nice dress but fits small
- Amazing buy!：It’s a cute dress, but is very thin material and cheaply made. You get what you pay for. Upon opening the bag, the fabric was already pulling away from the zipper. It’s not going to last a long time, but it’s cute. Very long! Mid calf, and I’m 5’2"
- Take your measurements first!：My wife looks great in it. Bought a petticoat to go with and it looks great with or without it. Wife is 5’6" about 130 lbs and the size I bought was just right.
- Four Stars：I take chances anytime I order from unknown sellers because I have to go by their size charts which often are wrong, such as is in this case. I ordered XXL based on several reviews and this dress is huge at the bottom and shows a great deal of bosom on both sides which will require a cardigan.But the dress is so lovely, I will suffer through this 100 degree Texas weather with a cardigan just so that I can wear it. I can get away with the wide bottom due to the shape of the dress. Glad I purchased it.
- it fits like a glove because it stretches slightly：Very comfortable but wrinkles easy.
- One Star：This dress was perfect! I have a small bust and waist, and large hips. I also have a long torso and shorter legs. Fit great! The belt was smaller than the dress waist, which is good for cinching. I received several complements from strangers and friends!
- Yes!：It runs small and disappointed in the material.
- Five Stars：OK for the price. Fit as expected
- nostalic fashion at it’s best!：The dress fit a little smaller than size chart indicated but the belt was too small.
- Darn!：Great looking dress, fits good.
Moncler Summer Jacket
- Four Stars：Beautiful dress and made very well. I managed to zip up but Am extremely sad it was too tight in the midsection and even with shapewear would still look obvious to everyone I am wearing a dress much too small for my size. Would make a gorgeous dress completely unflattering. Ordered the largest they make 2x and am a 18-20 American sizes if that helps. ( funny enough I have the same exact experience with another muxxn dress ordered at the same time so at least we know their sizes are consistent compared to other brands)
- Four Stars：I like the dress
- Five Stars：Too small. Went buy size guide and still didn’t fit.
- Weird sizing：I bought this for my daughter and can honestly say this is a great dress! I followed the size chart and bought the recommended size (Small); it was perfect! The bodice was modest, and came just below her collar bone. Not too revealing (she isn’t busty, so I have no idea if a well endowed woman would "show more") and well fitted around the waist. For the price, this dress is a bargain!
- Got these for my step daughters for my wedding. …：Way too small and shoddy workmanship. The hem wasn’t even sewn in places. Returning 😥
- My Yellow Dress.：Not made very well. It looked okay, but the fabric was too stretchy and loose to keep the decollatage folds in place…I just like something with a bit more structure.
- Five Stars：Love it!
- beautiful dress：It works for my wife
- My child refuses to wear anything else to ballet：We ordered this for our 3 year old daughter when she started dance class as all the other little dancers had cute outfits on. My daughter looks adorable in it. It fits perfectly right now, though I am concerned that she will quickly outgrow it as she just turned 3 last month.
- Too short waisted – sleeves way too puffy：Its not the same color i though ,, and it tooo ling for petite
- Beautiful Dress：LOOKS GREAT
- Five Stars：It was a perfect fit.
- Five Stars：Lovely dress.
- This dress is not meant for tall people. The …：I love this dress!! I normally don’t pay attention to reviews, mostly because reviews are like……., everyone has one, ‘, but am really happy I read some… This dress, as was reviewed by a few, does run small. Smaller than what I am used to. I would say a large = a small medium.only negative feedback? Has no launder label and the dress has a strong chemical smell. But don’t let that stop you from considering purchasing this dress.it is beautiful! I’d wear it every day, if I could.
- Dream dress：This dress is amazingly flattering on curvier/chubby ladies and looks much higher end than it is. The color is gorgeous, it’s comfortable and it drapes beautifully. This could also easily be dressed up or down, depending on what you pair it with and could absolutely be worn to a wedding, as a bridesmaid dress or even to work with a cardigan and camisole (because it is slightly low cut). Also runs very true to size. I am about 5’6 and a size 12/14 with a tendency to gain weight in my midsection and boobs and this makes my body look much better than it is. Score! I love it and will probably be buying other colors.
- Perfect!：It was too big in some areas and too small in others. Also a bit too long on me to be flattering. I can see the right body type would look really good, expecially with a petticoat
Moncler Jackets On Sale
- Great fit, color off：I got this dress and it fits great and it’s very comfortable.
- Cute and fun!: )：Fits a little big around the chest
- Runs EXTREMELY small：Beautiful Satin dress!!! I wore it to work and I can’t tell you how many compliments I received!!!
- Love it!!：Was okay.
- displeased：The dress waist is a little high, but overall is cute and the fabric is a nice weight. I got several compliments wearing it. Love the royal blue color.
- Cheap material, no quality：Cute but my boobs don’t fit in this dress 😐 it’s for about an A cup
- fantastic：My oldest daughter is a ballet dancer student and she looks amazing with this leotard. It is great looking and very well crafted, 1000% recommended.
- Beautiful dress! I really like the color and the …：The material is a bit stretchy. I got the plain black one and i absolutely love it. Professional look so it is school/work appropriate. As someone else mentioned, it does look better with a petticoat underneath.Mine arrived a month before expected! Yay! Great product. Will be ordering in a different color tonight!
Moncler Coats Sale
- Runs small：My daughter is 46", 40ish pounds and just turned 6.I was worried this might be too small, but fits her perfectly. It has a great cut for little shoulders and doesn’t seem like it will fall off her shoulders. She feels like a beautiful ballerina in it and it’s darling on her. So glad I got this for her- would order different colors if they had them besides pink and black!
- Claustrophobic neckline：fit great!! except for the belt that came with it, it was at least 2-3 sizes too small. kinda oddbut the dress itself was perfecti wear a size 12
- I love it.：Fits good looks nice
- Beautiful：Love the dress a bit long on my 4"11 frame but very pretty.
- Really cute dress. Shipping was much quicker than expected …：oredered an XL it was really a size 10
- The material is great quality for the price and the length was fantastic …：Very nice dress; love the style.
- Five Stars：I am 5’6" and 128 pounds. I usually wear a size 4/6 pants and a size small top. I have a little belly remaining from pregnancy. My bust is 34", and the size small of this dress was draping off of me. It was so big on me that I was able to pull it off my body without unzipping the entire back side. I might recommend this dress for a curvy, beautiful shape (Marilyn Monroe/Jennifer Lopez) instead of girls with boyish figures. I definitely have hips, but I don’t think I could be called curvy. This dress is not suitable for too formal of an event. It needs a slip, still. The fabric is rough and stiff, and it definitely was not high quality material. I think it would be beautiful to wear as a guest of a baby shower, wedding shower, or formal lunch, but do not plan to wear it to anything more formal than that. It is such a cute design, but it does not work for me.
- Very classic, nicely shaped dress appropriate for many occasions and women of all sizes.：Loved it! So glad I ordered it!
- Classic Beauty：fits snuggly
- Even the small is too overwhelming on a small frame …：It did not fit. It was too small. If your busty this dress is not for you.
- This dress fits beautifully, the little sleeves perch on my shoulders and …：Love it!!&
- Beautiful and good material：I ordered this dress and panicked afterward when I saw the estimated delivery date, but the dress arrived in about two weeks. I’m 5’5" and weigh about 145 and I ordered a medium (as always) and it fit me perfectly. My only disappointment was the length of the dress. It comes to the middle of my calf. I’m not sure if this is supposed to be knee-length or calf-length, but knee-length is what I need, so I will be getting the dress hemmed. However, this is purely an opinion! The dress is definitely beautiful and semi-formal. It is a little dressy for the occasion I was planning on using it for, but I’ll be saving the dress for another opportunity! The seller was very helpful and friendly, and easy to talk with about the product. The packaging was sealed and, though the dress is slightly wrinkled due to being packaged (which is expected), there are no marks or discolored areas on the dress. A great buy for the price!
- Love it as coral：I was very worried about the color but it came as pictured. I would also strongly recommend a petticoat.
- Color faded, gets super wrinkled：Like others, I got so many compliments. The guy really like it. I got a size medium and it fit just right. Others my size, says size up but I am glad I did not.
- I love this dress：I’m a 38DD with a 33 inch waist and a large fits perfectly. There is some stretch, but it holds its shape. And at 5′ 6" it hits right below the knee. The fabric is not the greatest to the touch. It’s more durable than luxurious. Excellent for a party girl who maybe spills on herself from time to time. Fabric aside, I love it and bought it in two colors.
- Five Stars：Fit smaller than expected but a great quality and very pretty dress!
- but it’s very pretty and still looks nice on：I love it and I would buy more in different colors because I love the way it looks and fit
- Ordered the Med for my daughter (5’9″) size 6. …：Truly perfect fit. I love it.
- Five Stars：My granddaughter loves this. Fits great and very high quality material.
- Five Stars：This dress is very flattering. I love the polka dot print. The material has a slight bit of give to it and won’t require ironing if you hang it right out of the wash. I put a little bit of spray fabric softener on it and stretch out the wrinkles while it’s wet. I am a 36C and the Medium fits great. Don’t need a bra as the strap provides plenty of support. I always get compliments when I wear it. I ended up getting a second dress in turquoise.
- My 2 1/2 year old loved it!：My daughter loves her new dress leotard. The build in skirt works well for little girls! Before we had a seperate leotard and skirt, and her skirt keep falling down.
- just got this. I bought a small based on …：This dress is super cute and will probably flatter every figure. The material is stretchy and allows for those between sizes to not worry over much about fit. The skirt has a swing to it already, making the dress ready to wear now. However; At the suggestion of several other Amazon users, I purchased a crinoline to go underneath to get the full effect. I am still awaiting that garment. I am 4’11 and currently weigh 126 lbs with a very full bust…I got the small, and it fits like a dream. And the best part…it was inexpensive and the husband LOVES it.
- If your child is 38″ tall and 37 lbs.. Get this size 6-8.：Perfect
- Three Stars：It was somewhat small and too long.
- Great for travel – easy packing, no wrinkling!：Love this Dress!! Excellent Quality… perfect fit! Great price!
- but you might have better luck.：I wear size 4 but the medium size dress I ordered was too small.
- Beautiful dress! I really like the color and the …：Absolutely phrnomenal. I got the balck one with roses and just OMG!! I’m 5’8" and curvy and it’s so difficult to find anything that fits properly and is long, eapecially harder online. I read a few reviews and figured it was worth trying. And I do NOT regret this decision. I bought it for a wedding. I’ve worn it to work. Let’s just say, I’ll be buying probably all of them in the same style! They’re absolutely beautiful, the material is fantastic, the fit is about as perfect as it cuuld be. I got the large because of my bust. And shockingly it fit! And it fit WELL!! Everywhere! There’s room to move without looking unkempt. The only downsode is the very teeny delicate zipper. I have to have someone get it for me but for this dress?! I’m okay with this one misstep. Absolutely glorious!! I can’t wait for the others!
- great quality and thick material：Dress is nice but definitely not a size "large". It would fit an older child or a teenager.
- Nice dress, total strangers come up and tell me …：The stretch fabric reveals ANY bumps around your middle. Either wear Spanx or exchange. I don’t think that a larger size will make a difference. The wearer needs to have a smooth middle section. Pretty color and nice summer fabric.
- Too much material on the waist just on the sides …：this dress is perfect!!!! I am size 8 or Medium and I bought an M Size and it fitted perfect to me. It looks wonderful!!! I am really happy with my new dress.
- The fabric is not the greatest to the touch：Love this dress. The stretchy material was so comfortable. I’m about 140 pounds and 5’6 and ordered a medium. The blue is georgious. Dry cleaning is recommended. Received lots of compliments.
- I freakin’ love this thing.：will return
- perfect fit, good material：Love this dress!! Never order clothes online, but this had great reviews and only $25 so glad i did. I’m 5’5", 120lbs, ordered a small and it fits perfect! Hits just below the knee, color and pattern true to online pic. Material feels good quality; has just a bit stretch to it, which is nice. Looks super cute with heels. Ordered another dress in black today! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments2 of 2 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsGreat dress- order size largerByCole Allenon July 26, 2015Size: SmallColor: GreenVerified PurchaseFast shipping, got to me faster than expected. Very pretty and well made. Unfortunately the dress was too small. I normally wear a small/medium or 4/6 so I ordered a small and this fit like 2 at best. If you do order, make sure to order at least one size up.
- Five Stars：Nice dress but fits small
- The chest was extremely tight on me and set very …：I did order an extra large just to be sure. This dress is super cute, and I love it. It got here in a good amount of time and in decent packaging too which was nice.
- :-(：This is a very nice dress, I received lots of compliments when I wore it. I had to have the top altered the creases do not lay smooth as they should, it looked as if the top had extra fabric. I tried ironing them down, ended up getting a seamtress to sew the creases down, overall it is a pretty dress.
- Flattering, but a little big：Pretty dress. Ordered size 2, I’m 5′, 100lb, it was WAY too big, so I gave it to my sister. She’s the same height but about twenty pounds heavier. It fit her like a glove, and she wore it for Christmas with black pumps and pearls.
- This dress fits beautifully, the little sleeves perch on my shoulders and …：Such a comfortable dress. Movable material, lovely cut, easy to iron, or hang dry. Drapes well, covers the sins of my belly.
- Disappointed：The skirt is longer than it looks in the picture, I think, but it’s a lovely fabric and very elegant.
- The fabric was fabulous and it would have been a great dress!：I loved the color of this dress when it arrived. After one wash the color has faded significantly. It also comes out of the dryer with a lot of wrinkles. I am not too fond of ironing so I tend to buy things that are "out of the dryer friendly".
- Nice fabric but cheaply made – I could see all …：The dres was great, the belt was not. It had green elastic hoops that went around the buttons at front, it didn’t look good. But I had a belt I could use with it so whatever I’m happy.
- Perfect for breastfeeding mommy.：the dress was not what i would have bought in the store. it is somewhat very clingy and in oklahoma the wind blows all the time
- Very happy – Great dress at an awesome price!：I got a medium which sometimes can be a bit small on me, but after noticing the reviews say it was stretchy I took the risk. And it was totally worth it! This dress fits beautifully, the little sleeves perch on my shoulders and don’t ride up, the little bit of lace on the bottom edge of the skirt is a great detail. The material feels strong and substantial so it doesn’t look weird or bunch up at all. It really is the perfect dress for any occasion if you accessorize.
- A very Cute Ballerina Dress：Fits perfectly!
- … arrived unfortunately it was too small the dress is beautiful excellent quality I would recommend this to anyone we …：loves it !!! definitely ordering more
- perfect：Perfect for ballet. Washes nicely and fits well. Love the skirt which is hard to find on big sizes.
- Five Stars：Good choice
- LOVE：Fits nicely and I’d flattering.