Skip to content
Moncler Shop On Line
- Classy and cool：This dress is amazingly flattering on curvier/chubby ladies and looks much higher end than it is. The color is gorgeous, it’s comfortable and it drapes beautifully. This could also easily be dressed up or down, depending on what you pair it with and could absolutely be worn to a wedding, as a bridesmaid dress or even to work with a cardigan and camisole (because it is slightly low cut). Also runs very true to size. I am about 5’6 and a size 12/14 with a tendency to gain weight in my midsection and boobs and this makes my body look much better than it is. Score! I love it and will probably be buying other colors.
- Two Stars：This is a very flattering dress.
- Great dress, runs small.：Fits great looks really good on my granddaughter.
- Do not buy：The description says white, but the dress is cream.
- LOVE THIS DRESS!：First, the material is a bit shiny, which isn’t what I was expecting.Second, it is quite tight on the top. There is a side zipper that’s suppose to help with putting it on & off, but when it was on, I couldn’t slide the zipper down, which made it quite awkward getting it off.Third, the material is very staticky, so I’m afraid the flowing look of the picture shown won’t be the case as I walk around in it.Fourth, the length is about right, as shown in the pictures, and I am 5’10" and size 6. I really wanted this dress to work, but I think it will be too hard to hold my baby with how tight the top is on my shoulders, and I can’t stand dresses sticking to my legs.
- Capezio Rules!!!：My daughter loves ballet, and all the capezio products i’ve have got bought is the same: the best quality, perfect fit and a reasonable price… thank you.
- Five Stars：It works for my wife
- Super cute !：My dress was beautiful and all but I felt it a little tight around my chest area. Nothing major but great over all and I recieved good comments. Thank you for a great job! -Jessica R.
- Five Stars：Charming sophisticated dance dress for a little girl, she loves it.
- Beautiful & flattering：This is a gorgeous ballerina dress. High quality material and real sizing. I love it. My daughter loves it. I don’t know how to put it in words, but would definitely buy larger size when she gets older/taller.
- Economical great product：My 5 year old had quickly outgrown her leotard and we decided to get this one for her. It fits perfectly and looks adorable on her.
- Five Stars：Too long and not fitted. Thick fabric and bad cut. Returned.
- dont waste your time：This dress looks like summer time. Dress it up dress it down, this dress can go everywhere. The fit is somewhat snug, so order up if your busty or thick in the middle. I did and was glad I did.
- Five Stars：Wonderful. I’ll buy more
- One Star：Love this!!
- Beautiful：This leotard is perfect for my three year old (she is about 38" tall and 32 lbs.). It is cute, it fits great, and it feels well-made. And, no surprise, she loves the flourishes. Very happy with this leotard, I would definitely buy it again.
Moncler Kids Sale
- The perfect ballet Dress：My daughter is 2 1/2 and wears a 3T normally this item was sized as 2-4 I can’t see her wearing this for much longer but for now it is absolutely darling!!
- Four Stars：horrible dress
- Amazing buy!：It fit all my BrownGirl curves! Wow, I am blown away at this dress. I got the red and the white with flowers. I measure myself to be sure I picked the right size and viola! Awesome Dress! I want them all!
- I LOVE this dress：Seriously – I bought this dress as a throwaway. At 20 something dollars, I had zero expectations. Instead, I received a fairly well-made dress that fits great, has a nice stretch and is a beautiful color. Not only will it NOT be thrown away after the event I ordered it for, it will become a go-to dress for me.
- Five Stars：I was actually surprised it was in stock and it shipped very quickly which was a plus. The dress is beautiful and once I get it pressed im sure it will make for an exceptional piece. It’s very soft and not as thin as it was described by other reviewers. The dress is very pretty. I ordered directly from AceVog and will certainly order again. This is a beautiful inexpensive.
- would definitely recommend :))：I usually don’t order dresses online, and for good reason. You never know until you actually see it yourself. While pretty in the picture, I thought the material for this dress was VERY flimsy and unflattering. It is thin and clings to every bump and curve of your body. The ruching in the sleeves is too packed together and looks old fashioned. It’s much longer in length than anticipated. I am 5’5" and it came at least 5 inches below my knees. Overall, not impressed with this dress.
- Five Stars：lovely
- Too small：Great fit! Love the material.
Moncler Shop Online
- Five Stars：It’s pretty but too small.
- Five Stars：It’s beautiful.
- Cheap material, no quality：Cute but my boobs don’t fit in this dress 😐 it’s for about an A cup
- Four Stars：It’s beautyful and confortable
- Five Stars：Too long and not fitted. Thick fabric and bad cut. Returned.
- Five Stars：I bought this dress for fun to hopefully wear when we visited the Lucy Desi Museum in Jamestown NY because it reminded me of something Lucy might have worn.(I bought the navy with white polka dots) I was promised the dress would arrive on the Tuesday before we were to leave on our trip. Actually the dress arrived the Saturday before! I had ordered a small, tried it on and it fit perfectly! It looked so cute and I wore the dress all day long and it felt great! I normally wear a size 2 or sometimes 4 and the small was perfect for me. I am very happy with my purchase. Others have said it needs to be hand washed. That’s not a problem. It’s not something I will be wearing that often although I am excited to wear it again soon.
- Five Stars：Fit perfect and hasnt let us down yet. Would buy again and recommend! Love it!
- The fabric is not the greatest to the touch：Love this dress!!!!
Moncler Bubble Jacket
- Five Stars：Beautiful
- Not Great on me.：I love this dress! I have been looking for something like this for a long time and can’t believe I finally found it so easily here! I usually wear a size 2 petite. The smallest size this dress comes in is 4, so I took a chance, and it fits perfectly. It is very flattering. It is long as others have mentioned. I am only 5′ 0" and will need to have about 13 inches removed to have it come to the middle of my knee, but I am happy to do that especially considering the price of the dress. I can’t wait to wear it!
- perfect：Perfect for ballet. Washes nicely and fits well. Love the skirt which is hard to find on big sizes.
- I was a little disappointed with the material and my dress has a small …：I bought this to wear for a wedding and it was adorable! I wore this with a petticoat & the look was exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately, my excitement was not to last. It literally began to fall apart on me while I was wearing it! The fabric at the seams was disintegrating. The dress was not tight by any means. If anything it was too loose. I had to repair the dress 4 times by the end of the day and the fabric was still wasting away. I will be asking for a refund.
- Maybe okay for smaller chests?：The dress is beautiful and the material is excellent. Unfortunately the sizes run small. I returned the dress once, and the second time I received a partial refund and I kept the dress. It became too expensive to return the dress. I would love to buy the dress again, but I am afraid of not getting the right size. Thank you very much.
- Solid dress, great price, but could use stricter quality checks：Was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of this dress for the price I paid. I wore it to a formal evening wedding and EVERYONE LOVED IT. I always go by measurements and the size charts when buying. I am 5’9" and am 135lbs. Had I been any smaller this one would have been to big but as was it fit perfect.
- Order the Larger Size：My 4 year old loves pretending to be a ballerina and this is exactly what she wanted. It looks absolutely adorable on. It is high quality and I think she’ll be able to wear it for a long time to come.
- Three Stars：Beautiful and fits nicely!
- Five Stars：Nice dress like it.
- Dress is prettier than I expected. I got the …：I love the way it looks! The full skirt makes the waist look smaller!
- Four Stars：Disappointed in the fit. I measured for a medium and it was large on me. The material was heavy and did not flow nicely. The pleats in the bust were not well made and it bunched in the middle and there were stitches loose in the center section at the top. It also did not lay right on one side of the front collarbone. It puckered out. I was really hoping for a better fit. I am 5′-1.5" tall and this was very long on me as well. Had to return it unfortunately and will try a couple different 50’s style options here at Amazon.
- Not for me, fair product：I was looking for a perfect cobalt blue dress. This was it! I originally got the size 16 but had been losing some weight so I gave it to my step mom and got the size 12 for me (hoping that I will be losing a little more). It is baggy in the chest for me, but I am a size B and very small in the chest for being overweight. It should fit anyone else just fine that way. It’s hard for me to find perfect dresses because I have a short torso and small chest. The 12 actually fit (slightly tight on the middle so the 14 would have been perfect but I plan to get my weight down a little more.) It is that nice stretchy flowy material that is so popular now. It is modest, goes below the knees and covers the cleavage well, but is still flattering and great for dancing. It fits my step mom so nicely and makes her look like she really has curves! My Dad was so glad that I found it for her.
- It fit great! I normally wear a 18 but all they …：I got this dress to use as a bridesmaid dress and it was perfect. I usually wear a size 14 or 16 and I got the XXL. It was a perfect fit. I might have been able to get away with a XL because the fabric is so stretchy, but it would have been tight. It ended up being a little longer than I thought it would be, but I’m pretty short. I bought a 26" petticoat to make it a little fuller and I paired it with a stretchy wide belt (from salvation army, perfect find for this style!). The dress is labeled as dry clean only, but I got to spots on it from barbecue sauce and used soap and water in the bathroom. It cleaned right off and was perfect again. I haven’t tried to wash it in laundry yet, but I think the delicate cycle is a chance I’m willing to take.
- Four Stars：Wasn’t even close to the right size
- I’m genuinely surprised at how great this dress is：I take chances anytime I order from unknown sellers because I have to go by their size charts which often are wrong, such as is in this case. I ordered XXL based on several reviews and this dress is huge at the bottom and shows a great deal of bosom on both sides which will require a cardigan.But the dress is so lovely, I will suffer through this 100 degree Texas weather with a cardigan just so that I can wear it. I can get away with the wide bottom due to the shape of the dress. Glad I purchased it.
- Loved it…..：Great dress for a great price!
- Love it：Item was so wrinkled I would have had to get a professional person to press them out. Item also fit too small.
- Five Stars：This was a bit big on me since I’m short and somewhat petite, but I loved the overall look and design of the dress!
- Love it!!：Fits a little snug from armpits.
- Not as expected：Perfect fit….Love it.
- Three Stars：Love the dress a bit long on my 4"11 frame but very pretty.
- Four Stars：Exelent!
- Better than I thought：The small is a Fantastic fit on my 5’7" hourglass frame. I usually wear women’s small for blouses and a 4-6 pants.
- Very nice dress!：I didn’t think the dress would look as good as it does on. Love the color and fit! I’ve already ordered another color!
Moncler Outlet Usa
- Three Stars：I am very pleased.
- Five Stars：Cute dress good for price but bust is a bit small to size.
- Great dress !!!!：Fits great. A little long for current styles but perfect for a 50’s era dress.
- Five Stars：beautiful ballet outfit
- I like the material：Wonderful dress…love it!
- Five Stars：This dress is pretty than imagined.
- Perfect for summer：Just. Too. Small. 😠
- Four Stars：It is somewhat long and my wife is 5.6′ but otherwise is cute and well made.
- Cute leotard!：My grand daughter is a size 5 and it fits her but no room to grow. I don’t think it would fit a size 6.
- Lovely!：I purchased this for my daughter, unsure of how it would be in person. She is newly 4 years old and just a tad above average height for her age, but otherwise petite. The size 4-6 fits her wonderfully and it is incredibly well made and absolutely adorable. Great comfort, practical, cute as can be. Can’t recommend it highly enough! We’re very very pleased.
- Very Cute, but my daughter is about 4 1/2 …：I love this pink ballet leotard. Fits my 3.5 year old daughter really well. Not too tight. We’ve been using it for 4 months now, about once a week. I wash it on delicate and hang to dry.
- Four Stars：Very disappointed with this dress, it was a gift, the dress was covered in brown stains when she tried it on. Gross! I can only imagine what those stains are. The merchandise should have been inspected before it was sent out. I want my money back! Not even worth a star rating.
- Five Stars：Beautiful fit/style!!
- Excellent quality but fits small：So cute!! Loved this purchased for my daughter to wear at dance. Fits as expected, nice quality would purchase again
- Very nice dress, but beware if you are tall!：I love this dress!! I normally don’t pay attention to reviews, mostly because reviews are like……., everyone has one, ‘, but am really happy I read some… This dress, as was reviewed by a few, does run small. Smaller than what I am used to. I would say a large = a small medium.only negative feedback? Has no launder label and the dress has a strong chemical smell. But don’t let that stop you from considering purchasing this dress.it is beautiful! I’d wear it every day, if I could.
- Beautiful dress!：It is a gorgeous dress. Some stitching around the waist was coming undone but it was an easy fix. I would gladly buy another dress from them.
Moncler Coats Mens
- YES!：Great dress!
- Not for me：I love the fit & the dress
- The Perfect Black Dress!：I’m so shocked at the quality of this dress. I love it! I got it in a large based off other reviews. I currently wear a 36d. It’s a bit large and I’m sure a medium would have fit fine, but because of the great stretch and flexibility of the dress, it being a bit large doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a bad fit.It fits wonderfully. The cut is extremely flattering to a curvy figure. I have the dress in the green color and it’s as pictured, a vibrant dark green. The material is a heavy weight so not exactly a summer dress, but very comfortable. I love it and can’t wait to wear out out!
- Perfect!：So beautiful
- Excellent.：I like this a lot. The colors and fabric are nice and soft
- So. Very. Awesome!：This is a very pretty dress. It hangs nicely, and the fabric is thicker than I would have expected. My only issue with it is that it isn’t as fitted as I would have liked.
- Nice dress：Love this dress, Im a little short, so I will need to get it hemmed up but it does perfectly otherwise, I could not be happier!
- Very nice for the money：Beautiful, but way too long.
- I LOVE this dress：It was perfect!
- Cute!：I love it.Will buy another one but in a different color from this line. 😉
- LOVE <3：Adorable but too small for me
- Five Stars：Same as the Maggie Tang my review on the purple dress, This dress the zipper sticks midway up and several washings could seal the deal on ever wearing it again. I am long waisted and this dress the waistline is still way above the naval. M is tight on the top part only. The belt is too, so perhaps i should have bought a L, but I feel after trying this dress on, I am probably in the middle of M and L, so I am sending in back. without the petticoat slip this dress will not have the impact of a retro 50’s dress. Seller fine, dress is not. On most rack dresses with a fit like this, I would wear a M. If you gotta have it buy the next size larger.
- Really cute dress but for a small chested woman!：Just too long for me but I still like it
- Five Stars：looks great
- Love it!：really cute. a little tight around my arms, but i wore it to my wedding shower and it was great. lots of compliments
- Great!：Tried the white cause the pink wasn’t available in this size. Pink is what my 5 yr. old usually wears. Very happy with the color and the fit. Love the extra lining on top so nothing shows through. Always happy with Capezio.
Moncler Bodywarmer Heren
- nice：The dress is beautiful but for me is large.
- Three Stars：Great quality and perfect fit.
- Five Stars：I bought this dress for a wedding. I’m 5’9, 140lbs, 34A, and the size 6 fit perfect. The material is soft and somewhat stretchy. I bought the black and there was no need for a slip.
- Well-made but too long：I was looking for a perfect cobalt blue dress. This was it! I originally got the size 16 but had been losing some weight so I gave it to my step mom and got the size 12 for me (hoping that I will be losing a little more). It is baggy in the chest for me, but I am a size B and very small in the chest for being overweight. It should fit anyone else just fine that way. It’s hard for me to find perfect dresses because I have a short torso and small chest. The 12 actually fit (slightly tight on the middle so the 14 would have been perfect but I plan to get my weight down a little more.) It is that nice stretchy flowy material that is so popular now. It is modest, goes below the knees and covers the cleavage well, but is still flattering and great for dancing. It fits my step mom so nicely and makes her look like she really has curves! My Dad was so glad that I found it for her.
- Arrived seriously wrinkly but it’s a beautiful dress. A little longer than i’d have liked …：cute style, well-priced, but skimpy cut.Tight in the bodice, fits in the waist.
- It’s an adorable ballet outfit：As someone commented it, I wanted my daughter wear something different color than pink. The white color and the design were cute. I also like the material quality. I ordered it as the same size as my daughter usually wears. It fit her well.
- Might look fine on someone else：My son told me it made me look like a grandmother.
- This dress plus blue sparkly shoes = Perfect Formal Ensemble：I looked so frumpy and old-fashioned in this dress! That’s partly because it’s much more heavily rouched than it appears in the picture, but probably mostly because it’s significantly longer than I expected. I’m 5’9" and it fell well below my knees. My mother would look lovely and appropriate in this dress – I’ll revisit in 25 years, but for now, it’s going back.
- Wrong color, bad material, great fit, horrible quality. Would not recommend.：I ordered my dress for my sisters wedding, and it is perfect! I love my dress and can’t wait to wear it, it has a little stretch and I was able to fit perfectly into the medium. It came in plenty of time, and the color (navy blue) was spot on from the pictures. The pleats on the chest are off, but that is fixable. I am very happy with this product!
- Beautiful dress, got many compliments on it：Bought the black sleeveless. Fits just right. I’m 5’2, 36B and I normally wear size 4 dress, it’s skin tight in the boobs and waist. Sits about 2 inches below knees. Flares out at just the right spot. Decent quality material (but picks up lint, needs to be rolled), cute waist belt. It doesn’t look right without the petticoat, definitely made for one. Very wrinkled, needs to be steamed before it can be worn. Very plain, using as bridesmaid dress, otherwise I’m not into it.
- Five Stars：This is a lovely dress and fits like a glove. I would have ordered a medium, but they were sold out, so I went with the large. I think the medium would have been too snug, as I have a little extra around the middle. There is some stretch in the fabric and the seams are well finished. There were a few loose threads which should have been clipped, but they were not from fraying fabric or seams. I will get a lot of use out of this dress as it can be dressed up or down and is a very comfortable fit.
- Good quality fabric：Wear’s AND LOOKS GREAT ON
- Strange Cut to this dress：Dress was cut smaller than expected but the material and colors are very nice. Got it about a week earlier than the packaging said.
- Amazing. I adore this dress：Love it!!&
- Just Lovely：I love this cherries dress! Material is sturdy and stretchy- and unexpectedly shiny, which makes a tad more fancy than I thought. I am a busty 5’9 and the XL is a great fit-skirt falls just below my knee caps, a little gaping at the armholes but does not look awful (besides getting it tailored would cost more than I spent on the dress itself). This is a fun dress at a great price. I would buy more in other patterns.
- Couldn’t be more pleased (with a couple of warnings)：I look so GOOD in this dress. I have one of those kinda-curvy bodies; I’m short, not quite hourglass shaped, and I carry my weight in my midsection. Not a great combination for looking good in dresses.I kept seeing everyone’s photos of themselves in this dress; it seemed to look great on curvier women. I was hesitant about buying this, but when it went on sale, I snatched it up. I honestly didn’t think the medium would end up fitting my 5’2" 148 lbs frame, but when I put it on and looked in the mirror, I was so impressed. The little cap sleeves cover my armpit fat, and I like my waistline in this dress. It accentuates all the right areas.The ONLY thing I don’t like about it is the length. Again, I’m short, so that has a lot to do with it. It sits a tad lower on my leg than I’d like, but it’s an easy hem job.In conclusion, if you’re unsure about buying this dress – BUY IT! You won’t be sorry. Buy your usual size.
- Four Stars：I ordered this dress in the beautiful green color and am so pleased with how it fits. I will definitely be ordering more colors!
- One Star：Runs very small
- taxidermy & Barbara Streisand：Nice fabric but cheaply made – I could see all the seams. The top across the breasts is too small and does not match the measurements on the item description. The shoulders and arm holes were entirely too bi. I am returning this item.
- I wasn’t expect that it will be good as describe：Great dress! I have a 2 month old and needed something to wear for a wedding. I wanted sleeves, a conservative neckline, and conservative dress length – all the while feeling elegant and beautiful. This dress was perfect. It fit exactly like it should and I felt confident and pretty. Bonus: because of the stretchy material, I was able to even nurse my baby.
- The neckline is a bit awkward on me,：The dress is beautiful. Fabric is nice and of good quality. Way too small.
- LOVE <3：Very quality material!!! Great buy!
- Five Stars：lovely
- I love this dress：Adorable, flattering dress!
Moncler Vest Sale
- Awesome basic black dress.：I really love this dress. It has a good bit of stretch and is flattering. I also want to note that I ordered this in 2 colors- black and white polka dot and the navy blue. They both look great, but I wanted to note to future buyers that the material is different. Polka dot had very little give in the fabric and fit tighter because of it. Navy was definitely more stretchy and had more give. Both are great, but just FYI!
- Beautiful dress, got many compliments on it：I love this dress!! I normally don’t pay attention to reviews, mostly because reviews are like……., everyone has one, ‘, but am really happy I read some… This dress, as was reviewed by a few, does run small. Smaller than what I am used to. I would say a large = a small medium.only negative feedback? Has no launder label and the dress has a strong chemical smell. But don’t let that stop you from considering purchasing this dress.it is beautiful! I’d wear it every day, if I could.
- Three Stars：I loved the black dress with the three quarter length sleeves so much I ordered the cap sleeves in red! It got here quickly, and in perfect shape! It fits perfectly just like the last one I oredered from Muxxn. The fabric doesn’t feel wonderful on my skin, but it fits so well and looks so pretty on! The color is way different than the picture though. I expected a darker deeper red, but it is BRIGHT red. Also, while I love the neckline, the pleats are a little interesting. They definitely help with any fit issues though. If you’re small busted they will hide it, if you are large busted it is stretchy and will compliment. Just for fun I had my friend, who has a different body type from me try it on. I think this dress might fit everyone as long as you order your true size.
- Five Stars：Love it
- Dont get if size 0-2：Very flattering and fifties!
- Very nice dress leotard.：It came just as expected and fits well. It appears that it will stretch to fit her as she grows.
- So disappointed in this dress：This is a wonderful dress!! Very true to size and the material is good quality.
- displeased：I read the reviews first and ordered a large for my size 4 daughter. It’s a bit long and little big in the shoulders but seems well made.
Discount Moncler Jackets
- Love the Look!：BEST DRESS EVER!!!!!!
- Five Stars：I ordered a large (normally wear a size 8) and it fits like a glove. The fabric is really nice (looks dressy but it’s very stretchy and comfortable), it comes just under my knee (I’m 5’8"), and I’m here to tell you that if you don’t spend the first 20 minutes after putting this dress on twirling around in front of a mirror, you might be dead inside. OMG I NEVER WANT TO TAKE IT OFF. It might be the most fun piece of clothing I’ve ever worn. It looks really cute without the petticoat, but I also ordered one of those (26" length) and it’s going to be PERFECT for the 50’s themed party I’m going to. With or without the petticoat it’ll be perfect for day or evening weddings and other semi-dressy occasions, which is the excuse I’m using for ordering it in a few more colors.
- Five Stars：awesomeness!
- This dress is a great deal!：love it
- Great find. Versatile and ready to go.：I liked most of the dress, but was really displeased with the sleeves. I ordered an XL and it was just a bit too big, so I think that had a bit to do with it, because they just felt too loose and bulky. I would have enjoyed it more if they were just plain 3/4 sleeves, without the ruching. I did like the fabric, is was very soft and satiny, and the skirt was nice and flowy. In the end I decided to return it though, because the sleeves irritated me so much.
- IT DYED ALL MY WHITE CLOTHES WITH DISGUSTING PINK：Beautiful dress! I really like the color and the material. shipping took about 10 days, which was fine. it is a tiny bit big on me, I ordered the medium size (I am 5’7", 130 lbs). I got so many compliments. Absolutely would recommend getting it for a romantic classy look! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments3 of 3 people found the following review helpful2.0 out of 5 starsBlue cherry printByJennifer Roehrdanzon July 25, 2015Size: XX-LargeColor: Cheery BlueVerified PurchaseThought I was ordering a cotton dress instead I got cheap Halloween costume shiny material. Really disappointing. I usually wear a 12/14 and have a DD chest, decided to go with the XXL. It does fit well, but I can’t get over how cheap it looks. Will probably try to return it.
- Kind of looked like a scuba suit：It is very pretty. It is a little longer than I originally expected so I feel like I am going to church in it.. The bust is low cut so have a tank to wear under it.
- One Star：It pretty but it wasn’t what I thought