Skip to content
- Beautiful and great quality for the price!：Good quality and looks so cute!
- Size was not accurite：Love this dress! Easy care and fits great.
- Sleeves：This dress has a flattering fit, an easy to pack fabric, and the color is true to the photo. Love it!
- Flattering fit. Dressy w/o being pretentious.：Other buyers gave this 5 stars for a reason, so I listened and bought one (brick red)- colour is true also. It fits like a glove and it is sized correctly (I wear a size 12). It fits a larger breasted woman fine- size D at least. A beautiful flowing skirted, dress.
- It’s an adorable ballet outfit：As someone commented it, I wanted my daughter wear something different color than pink. The white color and the design were cute. I also like the material quality. I ordered it as the same size as my daughter usually wears. It fit her well.
- Love everything except the length：very nice, fits well.
- Five Stars：I am a small but I ordered a large since this was coming from China. It fits perfectly.
- Sash in back of red and black floral dress：I am glad I read the other reviews. Some of the other reviews said they had to buy one size larger. Which I did. It has some room left. I was a swimmer in high school and although most dresses fit my waist perfectly they tend to be too small in the shoulder back area and the larger size helped with that. I was very happy with the fit.
Moncler Jackets For Women
- it is every thing…：My 5 year old had quickly outgrown her leotard and we decided to get this one for her. It fits perfectly and looks adorable on her.
- Just what I wanted!：Great fit.
- Perfect：I bought this for my four year old granddaughter. She loves it and was so excited about wearing it to her dance class. She’s tall for her age and weighs 37lbs, it fit perfectly. I’ve yet to see a better looking leotard the quality is the best. Thinking of ordering the pink one.
- Five Stars：My 4 year old daughter loves this and it fits great.
- Maybe okay for smaller chests?：my husband wanted me to get this dress, I thought it was cute, but nothing special. When it arrived, I tried it on and loved it!!! It is adorable!!!! I bought a little light-weight petticoat to go under it and it looks like an adorable stepford-wife outfit. Tons of compliments, VERY flattering!!! Would certainly recommend to anyone!
- Very Cute !：Top is see through. No extra fabric to conceal in front. If your little girl wears panties with this, make sure they are white!!!
- Love it!：I get compliments on this dress all the time. I’m 5’7", about 150 pounds. Dress fits great. It’s a little thick and heavy as far as the fabric is concerned especially living in a humid location. So I usually wear this to work which is air conditioned and not to outdoor events.
- Great!：Make sure you buy 1 to 2 sizes bigger. I bought the size L (12-14) for both my daughters who normally wear a size 8. The outfit is very good quality and has a very soft lining. I’m very pleased with my purchase.
- Amazing：SO pretty! Love it love love it! I get LOTS of compliments every time I wear it!
- Thank you：thank you
- … vendor sent out a larger size and it fits fine.：Not sewn well. White stitching shows in many places.
- material and style are amazing but it was a bit too big：I ordered this for a wedding where the colors are coral and navy. I ordered the beige (hoping it would actually be coral) and it is definitely a light coral color, so the color was great for me. The fabric is stretchier than I imagined, but I like that. If you are hoping for a full skirt I suggest also getting a petticoat to add volume to the bottom. Overall I am pleased with this dress.
- right dress, wrong color.：I ordered this on my husbands account for myself.. I was expecting to be disappointed when it got here because there were no review and let me just say…. I am writing one for anybody who may have doubts… Order your exact size… It fits PERFECT! Its a little past knee length and I also got a 26 inch petti coat to put under it and it makes it look incredible! If you want to have a dress that is the "pin up" look this is perfect for that.. It’s also nice enough to go out on dates or dinner, but not to fancy that I couldn’t wear it out whenever! It’s literally one of the best purchases I have ever made on amazon! I will be looking into the rest of their clothes to see if they have anything else! Oh and I am pretty big chested too.. Size 38D and it fits my chest perfectly! The chest area stretches to what size you are If you’re considering buying this, just do it! 66 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 6 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments176 of 181 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsGorgeous and flattering – right for the priceByK. Bond. “traveler”on April 11, 2015Size: LargeColor: GreenVerified PurchaseOk ladies, so here’s the deal. I’m a size 12 and I got the Large. It fit perfectly and the material is very stretchy so I can say that it would be fine for a 14 as well. For a size 10 I would recommend sizing down to a medium. What’s not shown in the photo is that there is a seam coming up right through the middle of the dress skirt in front. It’s not completely bothersome but it is definitely annoying and unexpected. Also there’s a seam around the waist, so you should definitely consider getting a belt to wear to cover it. Overall, the dress is very flattering. It’s very stretchy so it’s comfortable and the color is a bright cherry red which will make you stand out in the crowd. When worn with a petticoat it has a very 50s look and worn without can actually pass for a 40s outfit. I wore this to as 40s outfit and got a ton of compliments. I made a belt to go along with it from red felt and a vintage deco belt buckle. So I appreciate the versatility and possibilities of the dress I think it is priced accordingly at $40 but would not pay more for it. 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments193 of 205 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsBeautiful DressByShortyon March 15, 2015Size: SmallColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI love the dress! It fit perfectly. I’m short and a little curvy and this dress was sexy, but classy. I got mine in a size large and it fit great with some give. You can pair it with many things to get different looks. I received a lot of compliments. I recommend wearing it with a petticoat for a fuller look. 44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 4 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments79 of 81 people found the following review helpful3.0 out of 5 starsHappy with fit and style but not color.ByAshleyon May 18, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: GreenVerified PurchaseWas really excited about this dress and the beautiful green color green on screen I looked at it for about a week waiting to see a review on the green color finally one posted and said it was this color and not olive as another had said, and I’d say it’s more of a tree green, I was really hoping this would be emerald green like the picture and it took quite a few pictures to capture the true color even in the same room the color changes in the camera lens. It does fit really well and I could have actually fit a large with the amount of stretch but I figured be safe with the measurements as some said it fit exact. I measure, 43/36/48 I’m the brunette in the pictures, my mother is 46/38/42 and it fit her as well. I’m still debating on returning hoping the green will grow on me if not I’m thinking maybe replacing it with the black even though I really didn’t want another black dress honestly it seems like that’s all I buy. Also something I may have missed in other reviews the seller stated free shipping but I was charged shipping not a deal breaker but just be honest about it. 22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 2 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments140 of 155 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsPretty dress, super stretch – order a size down.ByHeather B.on February 3, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseBeautiful vintage inspired dress, flattering on triangle and pear shaped figures and I love how stretchy it is, but I ordered in my size and it’s way too big. Order a size or maybe even two down if you’re between sizes. Add a petticoat to make the skirt stand out. 22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 2 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments51 of 56 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsAdorable!ByDanny Tegan Kmackon January 6, 2015Size: LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseThis dress is beautiful! Buy your size you normally wear, as the other reviewer says! Its so beautiful on and I was surprised by how well made it was! Has a little bit of stretch to it. Goes right below the knee and I’m 5’5"
- My Yellow Dress.：Not made very well. It looked okay, but the fabric was too stretchy and loose to keep the decollatage folds in place…I just like something with a bit more structure.
- Three Stars：Love it
- Four Stars：Fits and looks great
Moncler For Women
- Heads up, breastfeeding moms!：This dress may work better on typical east-Asian women, who has no boobs and butts. For regular women, the fitting is very strange. For instance, I am size 4, DD/E-cup, hourglass-body shape. Normally, I don’t have problem to fit in regular dresses, but not this one. The problem is that the waistline of this dress is made just blow breasts, I mean, way tooooo close to breast. Think of regular women body, there should be some space between breasts and waistline, but this dress leaves no space. So, for east-Asian type of women, they don’t have problem because this dress actually can CREATE visible breast and waist for them (they have flat butt). The "lift up" waistline of this dress can make east-Asian women’s lower bodies look longer than it actual is. However, for regular adult women, our bodies have regular curves; therefore, the artificial breast and waistline areas of this dress looks awful. Very funny look!
- Looks too much like a bad bridesmaids dress：Love it
- Amazing!!：I was slightly hesitant to purchase this because of my size and buying dresses without trying them on just never seems to work out for me. One of the other reviewers attached photos of herself in the dress and gave her chest size so I decided to go for it…SO glad I did!I love this…I LOVE THIS! I bought it in red and when I get paid I am coming back to buy it in black too!This is super cute and flattering. Has a nice heavy material, but not smothering…point is it should hold up with wearing and washing.I got a petticoat to wear under it and it really adds to it, but is not required for cuteness.Highly recommend!
- Two Stars：It is bad that this product is so small to fit. And I need to return it but there is no way. Anyone can help here?
- It will look a lot better if I lost 5 lbs：Beautiful dress, fits perfectly. Very flattering and excellent material. Accentuates your figure while still allowing you to breath and move. Stylish and comfortable.
- Five Stars：It is comfortable and looks great with a petticoat!
- Matronly, clingy dress：This is a beautiful dress with a flattering fit. I was in between the size 8 and 10 by bust measurement and went with the size 8 based on other reviews that mentioned the V-neck being quite low and the description that mentioned the fabric was stretchy and it fit perfectly. The "waist" on the dress is higher and sits just under the bust so the hip measurements on this dress are less important than the bust measurements.The fabric might have a bit of a static problem in the winter but overall I love the dress. It looked great and was super flattering.
- One Star：It’s a leotard. It’s a dress. It’s Capezio. Although I needed a size 16. I guess I get what I get when I shop online.
Moncler Uk Outlet
- It’s a beautiful dress!：This is the most beautiful dress I have ever bought. It came a very small package and I was afraid it would be too small and skimpy. Not the case. This dress slips on and settles onto the body just beautifully. It is stunning. I bought the black. No need for a slip. The fabric is of good quality and is not too see through. My search for the perfect dress is over. Now I just have to find shoes and bag for it!
- Great material though：Size was off and material was cheap. For $25 I guess I should have expected that.
- Super cute! Wearing it to a fall wedding：This dress had the worst workmanship I have ever seen. Loose stitching everywhere, long thread ends all over the garment, no lining. An otherwise lovely dress was ruined by poor workmanship.
- The cloths is pretty it’s just too for me：Great dress.
- love it：Would have given 5 stars, but the green was much different than pictured. It was more of a olive green. But the dress fits great, received many compliments on it.
- Love this dress!：Bought for ballroom dancing, but wearing outside the ballroom – I received a lot of compliments on the dress
- Perfect for wedding：I’ll start by saying I’m 5’7", 140 lbs, 34C. A lot of the reviews were from women larger than I am, so I wasn’t sure what sort of body type it would work for. That being said…This dress saved me for a last minute wedding. I recently had a baby and didn’t want anything to accentuate what was left of my belly. I did end up buying a shaper to wear underneath. The fabric was not too heavy for the summer, but not too flimsy that it didn’t hold me in. I was extremely comfortable all night, was not worried about any "wardrobe malfunctions" and cannot say enough good things about this! I did end up cutting the mesh trim off of the bottom – it made it seem cheap to me, but a small alteration that took about 15 seconds and a pair of scissors.Very happy, would definitely buy again.
- but it doesn’t look as good on me a it does on the model：Absolutely gorgeous! Feels like high quality material with solid stitching. Runs a little small, as I am between a12 and 14 in all other clothes, but this size L won’t zip at all.
- Great little black dress!：I give it 5 stars because the material is great,the look is awesome but I could’ve fitted a 1X instead of the 2X but overall Hubby loves it and I got the petticoat to go with Wow is all I can say. I love this dress and I don’t own or wear many dresses, so this is a big deal for me.
- Five Stars：This dress is gorgeous! Bright vivid colors, with a great fit!
- Loving this Dress：Love this
- Five Stars：Didn’t fix as expected
- Color faded, gets super wrinkled：Fits perfectly ! Only thing is the color is misleading . I thought it was going to be a forest green but it’s actually sort of a bright green but other than that it fits well and cute style
- Five Stars：It will look a lot better if I lost 5 lbs. I ordered a L(12-14). It fits more like a 12 than a 14. I just tried on 40 dresses at Macy’s yesterday. I’m 5’8 180lbs. 38C. I was hoping to wear it to an August wedding but I think it might be too hot. The fabric is a heavy stretch crepe that will hold in the heat, especiallly since it fits snug through the bust and waist.
- Not in Black：Beautiful! The beauty is enhanced by the fit. Love it!
- Great purchase!：This dress was way too hot. Be aware that the material of the dress is extremely heavy like a curtain. Not lined and VERY busy in the front. Stretchy material and big on me. I ordered a small and I am 5’2 at 125 pounds. Waist fit but chest way too big and I am a 34 double D in a Victoria Secret bra and measurement.
Mens Moncler Jackets
- Beautiful dress. Nice pattern stitched into it and made …：Got these for my step daughters for my wedding. The fit as expected back a little tight if you have a wide back.
- I got the green one and it was so pretty. Has a stretchy material and is a tiny …：Perfection. Im so in love
- I love it!：I don’t really like this. It looks like a camisole. Feels like i am going to bed. It shines. That might be the reason i don’t like it. Came from china so they wont take it back. I guess mine is going to a donation box.
- Five Stars：When the dress arrived, I was taken aback at the material. It looked and felt like a table cloth for a baby shower. The only thing I liked about the dress was the matching light blue tulle at the bottom of the dress. The dress was listed on Amazon as turquoise by the way, but it is actually light blue. I shipped it back immediately. I found a much better quality tea length dress today at a major department store at the mall that is perfect for the garden party that I am going to.
- Too good to be true：This dress is not a good choice for a tall person. I am 5’9" 136lbs, usually don’t have too much trouble with my dress purchases, it doesn’t fit in the torso, about 3 inches too short. The dress is cute though. Wish it fit. Zipper isn’t set in properly, it’s not opened all the way up at the bottom of the zipper so that you can get full use of the zipper.
- Hope it helps：I ordered this dress and was very disappointed when it came – it is not the dress pictured. I ordered it in blue. it is black and brown plaid and it is made of FLANNEL. The description said cotton so I expected a light cotton summer dress. This is not a fabric I would want to wear in the summer! I am returning this dress. So disappointed.
- Five Stars：Dress looked just as discribed and the quality was good! I would recommend if you want to wear something pretty for a special occasion
- pretty in blue：Very cute dress for the price.
Outlet Moncler Online
- Adorable little outfit：my daughter loves it so much. the fabric is soft and nice feel on the skin. worth buying and i am glad i bought it
- Four Stars：Very pretty
- Five Stars：Not at all like the picture. I was very disappointed.
- I think I know why some people are saying this runs small…：The dress is ok but the sleeves are just too short. I am not a big fan of the mid arm sleeve but these stop at the elbow and it looks like the dress is a bit too small on me in the arms only. As I recall it did not cost all that much and I think I may have given it to Goodwill already. It was presentable but I kept fighting with the sleeves.
- Five Stars：Didn’t Fit!!!
- A cut smaller than expected.：This dress is beautiful and the price is right. I had a slight defect with my dress but the customer service was so wonderful my problem was fixed right away. And the shipping was way sooner than expected. I am pleased with this purchase.
- Great dress：Wish they made this in extra small….the small size is perfect for my 5’9, 135# daughter, but was too large for me, I’m assuming the small size is 4-6, and I wear a size 0-2. Beautiful dress, Beautiful material- does have give/stretch, Very happy with purchase, especially since my daughter loves it!
- Short waisted.：The product itself is perfect. I will get into it as I lose weight. Thanks.
- Very fast shipping!：didn’t like at all. looked nothing like picture
- Looks great on her：No comments other than it works good for my four year old.
- Decent quality for the price. Fits Ok. A …：I got the white black and purple dress. It is definitely different so you will turn a few heads.It hits mid calf and since I am not used to it I do feel like – "is it a long dress that is too short or a short dress that is too long?" Wearing heels with this dress is a must, else it will look weird. But it was very different and ppl do notice you and your bold flower print. So all in all an interesting buy. I did feel cute so that is definitely a plus.
- Fits perfect. I received so many compliments：Love
- Two Stars：Great dress
- Not the same color.：The stretch fabric reveals ANY bumps around your middle. Either wear Spanx or exchange. I don’t think that a larger size will make a difference. The wearer needs to have a smooth middle section. Pretty color and nice summer fabric.
- Super cute, fit pretty much as expected：I bought this for my son’s girlfriend and she looks adorable in it! If you you are broad in the back or have a large chest it will be too tight.
- Four Stars：liked the dress. good fabric, good construction, shipping was quick. did not receive the color i ordered. i ordered the dark blue polka dot but i got the black with red roses. the bodice was very short and the neckline was not flattering on me. my advice is to not buy this if you have large shoulders. in all good purchase and i will reorder to get the dress i wanted originally.
- Four Stars：Love it
- Small and wrong shade but still nice：I love this dress, it wasn’t what I was expecting though. I am a size 38 bust and this didn’t fit to well. I would have to adjust to make myself fit. When you also get up to the larger sizes you lose the fitted waist of the dress which is what I wanted. I would have to put a belt with my dress to make it fitted around my waist. Otherwise a little ironing and petticoat and it will look perfect.
- Four Stars：great
- I requested a return and am definitely satisfied with the service I received：A lot longer then I thought and does not come with a care label on how to wash it or if I need to have it dry cleaned. Arrived before the actual date of arrival. I like the way it fits and it’s what you actually see in the picture.
- but completely acceptable for a nice inexpensive dress：This is a fantastic dress! I love how it fits. It is very flattering. I bought it to use as part of a costume, but I will be wearing it out regularly. Fabulous!
- great deal on a beautiful dress：Fit perfect
- Fits beautifully：This is such a great little ballerina leotard, so girly and pretty, my granddaughter absolutely love it. She does look ike a little ballerina!
- This is good for people with long torsos and necks：Absolutely phrnomenal. I got the balck one with roses and just OMG!! I’m 5’8" and curvy and it’s so difficult to find anything that fits properly and is long, eapecially harder online. I read a few reviews and figured it was worth trying. And I do NOT regret this decision. I bought it for a wedding. I’ve worn it to work. Let’s just say, I’ll be buying probably all of them in the same style! They’re absolutely beautiful, the material is fantastic, the fit is about as perfect as it cuuld be. I got the large because of my bust. And shockingly it fit! And it fit WELL!! Everywhere! There’s room to move without looking unkempt. The only downsode is the very teeny delicate zipper. I have to have someone get it for me but for this dress?! I’m okay with this one misstep. Absolutely glorious!! I can’t wait for the others!
- love it：Got the M (8-10) flutter sleeve leotard for my 6 yr old after reading the other reviews about it running small. And it’s a bit of a tight fit. She’s of average height/weight for her age, but will probably grow out of this in a few months. Would probably have been better off with the Large. I would suggest others size up dramatically, up to 6 sizes up. ex. size 5/6, get size 11/12
- Two Stars：I wasn’t expecting much for the price, but this is a really nice dress. The fabric is good quality, and it fits just like it should.
- the small size is perfect for my 5’9：Comfortable and fun.
- One Star：I would give it a 5-star if it doesn’t get wrinkly after washing.
- Very flattering dress for a large busted woman with a …：Very quality material!!! Great buy!
- Other than that it is perfect!: )：Dress is nice but definitely not a size "large". It would fit an older child or a teenager.
- The material is cheap and shinny. The showers/sleeves are …：I ordered size 10 in navy which is a beautiful blue and nothing close to black and flatters all skin tones. Size is generous but not sure I could have done with 8 (Like most women I usually wear several different sizes.) I am 5 ft 3 in and weigh approx 152. I plan to take this to the tailor to have shortened about 2 inches and it will be perfect then. I have learned that the higher the heel and the right hem, the longer the leg looks. Even with tailor cost this dress will still be a bargain for a classic feminine dress.
- Five Stars：This dress is BEAUTIFUL! It’s made of a lightweight stretchy material that flows effortlessly. It’s a pretty feminine shape that flatters your figure, and the roushing ("ROOSHING") on the sleeves was an unexpected surprise, as I didn’t notice on the photo of the black dress I bought. I plan to wear this to a wedding and am looking forward to showing it off! Great find at an affordable price. Grab one and you won’t be disappointed.
Moncler Online Shop Sale
- I love it!：I love love LOVE this dress!!!! It fits perfectly and is gorgeous!!!
- I love the dress：A 2x is a US size 12…????? That’s what showed up.
- Five Stars：The shoulders are a tad loose but does not fall off her shoulders. Her bottom fits fine, but it isn’t a flat one. So if your child is slender there it may sag. Leg holes fit around her legs just right, a little loose. The fit looks fine, no awkward sags anywhere. I can see that she will grow into the leotard and still fit it when she’s 7. Size 4-6 may fit her just right for now, but I chose the intermediate 6/8 and I’m glad I did. It has a great stretch, great quality, pretty pink color, not ballet pink, it has a neutral colored lining inside, and it’s perfect for her ballet class. I have to pull it down from her shoulders and up from her waist to get a right fit.
- Great dress, sizing is marked wrong：The chest was extremely tight on me and set very high on my waist. I normally wear an XS/S in tops and a 2/4 in dresses, and this was still way too tight. Also I wasn’t thrilled with the quality. It was your basic cotton dress. No frills.
- I like the way it fits and it’s what you actually …：I did order an extra large just to be sure. This dress is super cute, and I love it. It got here in a good amount of time and in decent packaging too which was nice.
- Gorgeous dress!：This dress was so incredibly small that the top doesn’t span the width of my bosom so I have to wear a t-shirt underneath it if I’m to wear it. (I’m a B cup, so it’s not as if I have a large chest.) The dress in general was so tiny that there is absolutely no way anyone could wear it as a dress—it can only be worn as a makeshift flowy top.When I attempted to return it, the seller told me that to ship it back to China would cost me a significant sum and suggested instead that I keep the clothing and be refunded a portion of the amount that I paid. After a little back and forth, I was refunded half of the amount that I spent.
- Great for Dance Class!：Daughter loved it. Wonderful fit and she felt like a princess. Perfect size for a 4yr. old. Quality material that should last until she outgrows this out fit. Great for her dance class.
- Four Stars：beautiful
- Simply Beautiful：Love this dress, material is very soft and nice, also it not thin, dont need a slip. Happy with my purchase, ,,,
- Ballerina girl：It fits as it says i love it and my daughter does also I will be ordering a pink one from this same company thanks alot!
- Precious：So cute!! Loved this purchased for my daughter to wear at dance. Fits as expected, nice quality would purchase again
- Five Stars：Im very happy with my dress. Its beautifull as the picture. The color is beautifull too. Thank you.. I love it
- cute：This is so adorable! My daughter is turning 3 and we couldn’t find anything in the stores that fit her as she is on the small side. This fit perfectly, however I don’t expect it to last much longer than a year. Great quality!
- Cute and comfortable.：Super fit, very flattering received many compliments on the dress. The material is a perfect weight for a summer dress.
- Five Stars：Excellent dress. Its exactly as it looks and fit perfectly. I wear a size 16/18 and have a very large bust, I ordered an XXL. I’m using this for a wedding and can’t wait.
- Two Stars：Dress was pretty but wrong style for me.
- Very nice dress：This dress is so beautiful! I’m 5’4", about 110 lbs or so, and usually wear a size small. I wear a 32-A size bra, and have about a 28 or so inch waist. I ordered the small size, and it fit like a glove. It falls a few inches below my knees (I have a short torso with long legs compared to most women; not sure how that at impacts the length of this dress compared to most women, though I’m guessing it would be slightly shorter on most). The fabric is just slightly stretchy (but not a whole lot), just enough to keep me from feeling restricted in movement. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because the armholes are too small. They are quite tight under my armpits. Thankfully I can sew… I’m going to remove the binding around the holes with a seam ripper, cut the holes a bit bigger, then sew on new binding. That will make it PERFECT! 😀
- Sizes Are Off：I guess I’m a bit too large on top for this design. I am 5"4" and 145lbs, shaped so that "off the rack" clothes usually fit fine. I wear a D cup and the dress hiked up so that it became an "empire waist" design which just didn’t look good. The bow in front is made of the same fabric as the dress and looks bulky. It is really a cute dress made of nice stretchy material, but looked very awkward on me so I’ll have to send it back.
- This skirt poor hygroscopicity, wearing have hot feeling：PERFECT
- Five Stars：I just got it and i am already in love with it.Really classy look. I did not expect it to go that far below my knees so it was a delightful surprise. I am 5’11 so I was expecting this dress to stop somewhere between 2-3 inches above my knees.Also the fabic is really soft:) feels great. I may order another.
- Five Stars：Super smaller than listed size. Soooo wrong
- Two Stars：Its very nice and nice quality
- Marilyn Monroe style：I love it.Will buy another one but in a different color from this line. 😉
- Perfect all around：I love this dress so much! First off, I’m 5’4, 150 lbs and have a 36D bust. (To me, measurements always help in reviews so you kinda relate to where you are size wise with the reviewer.) I was afraid that the medium would be tight, but it fits really well and is even a little loose in the waist so it’s not skin tight. The skirt is full and has a great shape, too. The dress is just really well-made.
- so pretty!：Bought this item for my niece, she loves it!!
- zipper catch is smaller than I’d like but still good：Dress is too small and not sure how to return it.
- High quality, but a little static-y：This outfit is exactly as pictured, and runs very true to size. Certainly cheaper then some of the dance stores we have visited lately.
- I like it a lot but it is too small：I did not expect this color not like the picture totally different. but love it anyways
- Great：I bought this dress in two different sizes based on the reviews that said it runs small. In my case that’s definitely to my advantage- I’ve got an annoying pear-shaped figure which makes finding dresses a challenge. In general things that fit over my hips are way big up top, and things that fit me up top are too tight over my hips. I wear a 16 or XL in pants and medium/large in shirts (generally have to veer towards large, unfortunately, because of my hips.)I bought this dress in XXL and XL. The XXL was too big for me, the XL was perfect! This fabric is a nice heavy knit (think ponte) with quite a bit of stretch. I would definitely advise against sizing down, but if you aren’t busty your true size should work just fine. Girls with a more hourglass figure might have more of a challenge- I’m a B cup and the dress fit great up top with a push-up bra. I love dresses with stretch!The skirt definitely doesn’t stand out a whole lot on its own, so get a petticoat underneath to wear with it if you want the poof. The 20" petticoat I got with a previous order works great.
- I ordered this dress it was really beautiful but it was a very heavy stretch material：Beautiful dress. Fits like a glove.
- Five Stars：Fits well
- mom of a budding ballerina：I have always found Capezio dance wear to be of the highest quality. The style is always better than other comparable brands.
- CRAP!!!!!!!!：love the color and pattern. Fit me just fine through bodice and skirt but the sleeves do not have any stretch and were tight. (5’7 125lb for reference). The material is more matte and there isn’t really any weight to the skirt so it wont really lay or swish the way i imagine these dresses doing so without some underskirt or tooling.
- Great leotard, but runs small：Bought this dress to create a black kitty costume for my 4 year old. The skirt is pretty transparent but still adorable. The sleeves are awesome. They fluff out so they aren’t too tight like some I’ve bought in the past. Would definitely buy from here again.
- Very happy!：This dress is AMAZING on! I had read the reviews and ordered a size up which was a good idea, as the dress doesn’t have a lot of give in the bust area. I’m 5′ 5" tall, the skirt hit me just below the knee (perfect for work) and the little bit of tulle at the bottom of the skirt really gave it a 50’s look. I got so many compliments on this dress! I’m curvy, and this dress curved to my body perfectly giving me a beautiful hourglass look. I ordered the bright blue, and might get other colors this dress is so flattering.
- black dress xl：So cute, lovely!!
- Two Stars：It runs small and disappointed in the material.
- Very disappointed.：Cute dress but runs very small
- Three Stars：It fit a little too big. I liked the dress, it didn’t work the event I was going to and the size was a little big.
- love it：This dress is beautifully made, but is MOST DEFINITELY NOT COTTON! The iron left a mark on the fabric, even on the lowest setting. It came wrinkled, and it needed to be ironed through a sheet of Tephlon. Definitely not cotton. Also, the "sleeves" are narrower than shown in the picture. Otherwise, it’s beautiful, it fits great, and I can wear it with Converse without getting too many funny looks.
Baby Moncler Coats
- skirt too full for me：This is a beautiful cocktail style dress. It is of a cut and style that is fully appropriate to wear to work (I did put a camisole underneath for modesty at the neckline). The color is exactly as pictured, looks beautiful, and everyone at work kept asking me where I got it. For me, I usually wear a size 6 and I ordered a size 8, and it fit me very well. I have a tall figure (5’9") with a slimmer bust region, and the dress is very form-fitting (perhaps unforgiving) in the bust and waist. I am not busty at all. So, especially if your shape tends to be more "busty", I would highly suggest ordering a size or two up. ( I now have this dress in both the purple and the light blue. I get more compliments on the purple, but that’s probably just a better color for my complexion)
- Length mid-calf：Wish I had ordered more colors!
- Five Stars：I sized up one size from 8 to 10 after reading reviews and it fit fine. I am looking for a sharp dress to wear to a fancy wedding and reception and although pretty and of good quality, this just isn’t it. Good service and good product. Returning only because it’s not the right dress for my occasion.
- Not so Great：It runs small and disappointed in the material.
- Great dress for the price.：Absolutely beautiful. I read comments before I ordered, I’m a small/medium so I ordered a large and it fits perfectly!
- I am very disappointed with this dress：The dress fit a little smaller than size chart indicated but the belt was too small.
- Not the same color.：This dress had the worst workmanship I have ever seen. Loose stitching everywhere, long thread ends all over the garment, no lining. An otherwise lovely dress was ruined by poor workmanship.
- Five Stars：it fits perfectly. my daughter loves it. so pretty!
Moncler Online Shop
- Three Stars：I’m giving it 5 stars even though it runs a bit small. I order small but can sometimes go into a medium. If I lose 5 lbs this will fit much nicer. lol I love the pattern, not all that thrilled about the stretchy material but the design and cut of the dress is very pretty and the too small size is incentive to lose those 5 lbs that need to go anyway.p.s. I bought the black/gray/red flower dress and the pattern is gorgeous and rich looking.
- The Perfect Black Dress!：I am 5’3 weigh 136 and wear size 8-10. I ordered a medium and it fit very snug in the top section. I decided to order a large and fits perfect. So order a size larger. It is a beautiful red color and is a heavy type material but feels good. I plan on wearing it with a soft retro petticoat and nude heels.
- I was hoping for s nice tea length dres but this falls awkwardly at my …：At first, I was disappointed that the shipping time they’ve given me wasn’t until July 10 (I ordered on the 28th of May) but I received it today. Perfect fit, definitely a summer dress. This is on the longer side though. It went near my ankles. The design is nice and the fabric is cotton. The heading mentions cat lady land, the writer (Angie Bailey) bought this for herself and shared the link on her site, and that’s how I found it.
- Five Stars：Beautiful, but way too long.
- Great dress：I like it so much, so I got few colors of the same model.
- Love this leotard!：Listen to the other reviews! Great ballet dress but runs small. My 3 yr old is 38 lbs, 40 inches tall, while she’s tall for her age, this size of dress was really small on her. We got the next size up, intermediate, and it fits great. Washes and wears well, just go up a size as this is a very tiny dress.
- Beauty in White：Love this dress. These are the kind of dresses that make a woman look like a woman meaning they fit in the right places and leave room if you have hips. My dress was a bit small on me but still fit very nicely. Plus the price was great. My husband loved it. It does have some stretch plus length. I am 5’4" and it came to my mid calf. I will wash it in cold water. It’s a dress for all occasions.
- The best dress!：While not specifically a ‘nursing’ item, the cross-cross bust makes this a great choice for nursing moms who want to have something both comfortable and flattering. The fabric is stretchy but not clingy. The length allows for some fabric to drape over your knees while seated. I’m going to buy another one in a different color.
- I love dresses like these：This company is in China. It will cost me over $50 to return the dresses that do not fit.
- Five Stars：This was a bit big on me since I’m short and somewhat petite, but I loved the overall look and design of the dress!
- Five Stars：I measured my daughter and used the Capezio sizing chart. It worked perfectly!
- This is so adorable! My daughter is turning 3 and we couldn’t …：Tried the white cause the pink wasn’t available in this size. Pink is what my 5 yr. old usually wears. Very happy with the color and the fit. Love the extra lining on top so nothing shows through. Always happy with Capezio.
- Darling：good…very good…Ballet is recommended for all children.My daughter is too good.Even after’m going to buy again.
- perfect dress!：I love this dress, it wasn’t what I was expecting though. I am a size 38 bust and this didn’t fit to well. I would have to adjust to make myself fit. When you also get up to the larger sizes you lose the fitted waist of the dress which is what I wanted. I would have to put a belt with my dress to make it fitted around my waist. Otherwise a little ironing and petticoat and it will look perfect.
- Pretty dress and good material：This is not as good what it looks like, cheap material, no quality . This is ship from China!
- … I went to in August and it was so perfect. I was so pleased with the fit and …：LOVE this dress! I wear it to church, and always get complements. I’m very thin, so I ordered a small, and it was just right, but most small sizes are too big for me, so anyone else might want to order a size up.
- VERY HOT MATERIAL：SUPER cute dress! By the measurements listed I do think the fit is somewhat large, but as I’d ordered a similar dress in the past I knew what to expect so this fits perfect. I don’t see the polka dot listed anymore but I hope they bring it back and maybe in some other colors. Love the design of this dress. I’ve now ordered 4.
- Five Stars：Beautiful dress
- Very nice dress, but too small：I got this dress and it fits great and it’s very comfortable.
- Love love love!：I’m a 12 and the X-large fits nicely. The waist is just a little high for me though. The fabric is very sturdy, which I like.Edit after ordering 4 more ACEVOG dresses. 2 of the new ones I ordered, same size, were WAY too big. Also, the picture for the red dress is NOT at all what the dress looks like. It’s not as long as the picture. I returned the ones that were too big, for free. So I’m reducing the stars to 2.
- Wasn’t a very good dress.：This dress was perfect. Size and color was as expected. Lots of compliments. Will be wearing it again.
- It’s cute and you get what you pay for：I did not receive the green sash for the waist with the green dress. I received the blue sash with the blue dress that is how I knew I did not receive the green one. I love the dresses but I would appreciate the green sash.
- Five Stars：GREAT leotard. The material is thicker and softer than most leos, which is so nice. Great buy!
- I really like the color and stretch to this dress：The dress is so pretty in this pic, but, no way. The dress is poorly made and the fabric is cheap, cheap, cheap. The vendor refunded 1/2 of the price I paid for two dresses, but in the end all I got for my money is a cheap, ugly, dress that is to small. And another dress that is too small. Of course, I could have mailed the items back at my expense, but chose not to spend more money and aggravation.
Mens Moncler Jackets
- So happy!!：Absolute adorable and fits nicely! Only thing, do get true to size. I got a size up and was big around the top, breast and back. because I have a full behind and hip I wanted to be sure it fell nicely around my curves, which is does. Get it. You wont be dissapointed
- Daughter loves this tutu!：😉
- Five Stars：This dress is pretty than imagined.
- I love this dress, but small in some areas：Fit was okay, but DO NOT BUY the "BLUE CHECK" version until you read this. The "blue check" dress is not blue (that said, it does match the website picture – brown and black plaid) but it is made of FLANNEL! Who wears a brown plaid flannel "spring garden party" dress? The description said "cotton" or "cotton blend" which, I guess, technically includes flannel, but REALLY? Flannel is for winter. I live in a Zone 10 garden area – Spring, Summer, and Fall are HOT here. I can’t imagine actually wearing this dress to any garden party. The dress in this style made out of flannel looks like a schoolgirl’s jumper that shrank into a fit-and-flare shape. Not good.
- Be sure to buy a bigger size than you need!：Thank You all for your reviews! I read it and followed your advice. It runs super small. My daughter just turned 4 and I ordered size 6-8. It fits perfect, not even a little big. This leotard is beautiful, great quality but runs SMALL.
- … bought this for my son’s girlfriend and she looks adorable in it：Gorgeous. Got so many compliments on this beautiful dress. The fit is so feminine and beautiful. I’ll be buying more
- Three Stars：Love it! I’m wearing for an upcoming event with an amazing Hat. My intention is to create a glorious Madmen effect.
- Three Stars：It pretty but it wasn’t what I thought
- Cute Dress：So I was a little wary about ordering this dress because of the mixed designs and sizing charts, but I took a chance on it because of the price. I ordered the smart black dress in an XXL, and it fits like a glove. I love it!! Usually when I order from sellers based in China I have to order two, or even three sizes, up but since the XXL was the largest size I went with it. I typically wear a 16/18 or 16w in dresses and my measurements are 45/37/45, just so you have a reference. The style is flattering and classy and the material has a bit of stretch so it is comfortable too.The only problem I encountered was that the included belt was waaaay small. It was definitely not the size of the dress. I contacted the seller about the size issue and they responded very promptly and gave me a partial refund.In summary, if you are on the fence about this dress, give it a go! It’s the perfect little black dress, and you just can’t beat the price.
- considering this dress? no need to consider… :)：The dress fit fine. I bought 3 for bridesmaids dresses and bought them because of the color (navy blue). The color in the picture is a dark navy blue and the dresses that came were a terrible washed out navy blue. They looked like they were sitting in the sun for a month. Very disappointing that the color was nothing like the picture. I would have kept them all if they color was right.
- Knit Dress：Cute and well made.
- Five Stars：Daughter loves it! Wearing it for homecoming
- Two Stars：Dress was pretty but wrong style for me.
- Love this Dress!：If you have curves this dress will fit you well. I wear a U.S 6/8 and the medium was perfect, bust fits and room to breath. Material hangs well. bought similar dress from another manufacturer and had a much different experience, not a good one. Would highly recommend the dress and the company. Fast delivery and on time.
- Pistachio green polka dot dress, sizes L and XL：I thought it would fit just a bit different, seems a tad small
- Five Stars：I loved this dress from the moment i saw it online, i listened to some reviewers and bought a petitcoat that was so ugly (wrote a review about)The dress on its own is beautiful on me. Fabric is so nice.However i hated the ironing or the folds on the chest. They were ironed or perhaps the sewing was unprofessional. No matter what i do, it stays bent in a weird way. I will try to find a solution for it. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments8 of 11 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsFlattering AND comfortable? Yes, please!ByAmazon Customeron February 22, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseThis dress is seriously awesome. I was browsing around, looking for a dress for an upcoming event. I’m heavier right now than I’d like to be, so I was looking for something that would be forgiving while still looking great.This dress is it!The fabric is sturdy yet stretchy; it’s comfortable but supportive in the right places; the overall effect is slimming and flattering. The bustline is a nice happy medium as well- modest enough and well structured. I didn’t feel like I was going to fall out- and I can wear a regular bra with it, and just pin the straps under a bit if needed. (BTW, I’m 5′ 7", 38D, 36 in waist, 43 in hips at the moment.)The dress looks nice without a petticoat, so I can wear it for everday/date nights. I did order a 26" petti to fluff out the skirt for my event. (The skirt is full enough that I felt like twirling like a little girl… hehee)
- Three Stars：This is a quality garment.I would recommend it.
- Five Stars：Love this dress! Good for work.
- It arrived on time and as pictured. I read …：The small fits my tall 3 year old but just about! Otherwise it’s beautiful quality and the flutter sleeves are very pretty.
- I love this dress, but small in some areas：great material, easy to iron. Large fits like a U.S. size 10. the arm holes were somewhat small for my meatier arms but it still looked great. sometimes fashion comes with a little discomfort!
- Nice material, nice fit, nice drape!：My daughter is 3 years and 2 months.. She is not petite but not large either. She is just slightly above average for her weight and height. The size 4-6 fits her perfectly. She wants to wear it all the time! The quality is great too!
- Very flattering dress for a large busted woman with a …：Can’t wait to wear this outfit.
- Ballerina girl：Overall I like this leotard. I have twin three-year old girls and they were starting ballet for the first time. Having absolutely no ballet knowledge, I was pleased to see that every other little girl in the class was wearing pretty much the same dress. It’s very cute, has enough ballet "flair" that my twins are very happy. I ordered the S (4-6) size and it JUST fits. I don’t expect it to fit more than a year (if I’m lucky). My girls are almost 3.5, and are a little smaller than average if that helps anyone with sizing.
- but otherwise good, I will likely wear it a lot：It was only 20 bucks..great value for that price! Everyone loved it and thought it could def be worn to other events (not just a 50s party) It was a tiny bit snug for a medium. pressed up nice. Wore it with the petticoat/crinoline.
- To Be the Life of the Party：Wore this when a group of us attended local theatre presentation of Grease. It was perfect. Tons of complements and soooo fun to wear!
- Very happy!：Very flattering and fifties!
- The dres was great, the belt was not：Pretty dress and good material, not too thin or think, did have a hole in the waist seem but was an easy fix, fits as expected
- Five Stars：The dress is pretty and looks as expected. If you are size 0-2 DO NOT get this dress. It will be too large on you, especially if you have a small bust.
- Very nice dress!：beautiful dress. love this pretty dress. i like the way it fits on me I am 5ft 5 inches 150 pounds i fit perfectly
- Sooooooo cute：Fits my two and a half year old girl perfectly…and should last a while. My daughter loved it from the moment she tried it on.
- Super buy for summer dress：The material is soft. The dress is very pretty. I just need to order a size larger. I ordered the size larger and it fits. I took the small one to a friend and she’s going to shorten it to make that one fit. Then I will have two gorgeous dresses. Thank you so much
- Cute dress, runs large：good material, just too large.