Skip to content
Moncler Coats Sale
- Perfect fit!：Its a beautiful dress! My 3 year old loves it!. I find it a bit sheer but overall the quality and style is very good.
- Two Stars：Fit as expected and arrived quickly
- Four Stars：looks great
- One Star：I would give it a 5-star if it doesn’t get wrinkly after washing.
- One satisfied customer：I ordered the Cheery Red and it arrived yesterday and I love it. The fabric is soft, shiny and stretchy which makes it very comfortable. The belt was too long, so since it was only glued and not sewn, I cut four inches off with scissors exposing a tiny white line where I made the cut. Quick fix—red nail polish. I am 5’6" and weigh 130 and ordered a size L which fits beautifully and looks great. I also ordered the Blue polka dot and the style and fabric are a little different than the other one. More cottony, less shiny and the bodice is different. But nice. If I had one suggestion, it would be they are a couple of inches too long. I like my dresses to end at the smallest (thinnest!) part of my leg, at the knee. I have ordered a royal blue and a black petticoat to wear with them, (shades of the fifties!) and hope they will make them a little shorter. I usually stay away from anything sleeveless, but these are so cute, folks will see the dress, not my upper arms…Would definitely buy this dress again!
- So I love this dress：It is too small around the breast area, and too large at the neck. I will alter it to fit correctly.
- Nice dress：Love it! I’m wearing for an upcoming event with an amazing Hat. My intention is to create a glorious Madmen effect.
- Four stars only：it’s small but I am determined to loose 10lbs to fit into it so I am keeping it. It wasn’t like it was too expensive to do that but I wouldn’t make a habit of these things.
- Four Stars：Great fit.
- Plus the dress isn’t flowy like the picture：I love this dress!!! It has a good amount of stretch but is nicely form fitting. It’s very flowy and is fits exactly how I had hoped it would!!!! I am very happy with this purchase!
- Five Stars：It’s fine
- My daughter loves it!：Beautiful
- Four Stars：This dress looked much cuter on the model than on me. I didn’t like the fabric either, it is a stretchy knit.
- A little tight：Buy some blue sparkly shoes to go with this pretty blue dress.
- Compliments, compliments：I like it; but I can’t say I just love it. The rusching on the sleeves is a little more dramatic than I was expecting and it will need to be hemmed. The fabric is not my favorite but it is not too bad. Otherwise, the dress is pretty flattering.
Cheap Moncler Coats
- Two Stars：I like it!
- Cute：So adorable! Love the cap sleeves!
- Beautiful dress! Came w/ a slight tear in the：I love this dress ! Beautiful!
- Great buy：GREAT leotard. The material is thicker and softer than most leos, which is so nice. Great buy!
- Buy Big：Dress is really cute and made well, but VERY small. Expect Asian sizing.
- Flattering Dress Leotard：This is cute and well made, exactly what I wanted for my 4 year old’s dance class. I’m glad I read the reviews and ordered a size 6, though. My daughter wears size 4T, but this size six fits perfect.
- Fit well. Arrived quickly.：Too small
- fantastic!：This is a great dress!! Very pretty and a perfect fit. I got compliments on this dress when I wore it.
- Four Stars：Fits a little snug from armpits.
- I love this dress：Love it
- Bigger than I thought：She like it.
- Five Stars：loved it
- Good color and style just not the fit：Item was so wrinkled I would have had to get a professional person to press them out. Item also fit too small.
- and fantastic. The color is exactly as in the picture：Returning for two reason: the size purchased fit large for me, and the style & color were different than I pictured. There is excessive seamed gathering down the length of the 3/4 sleeve that is more than I find appealing, and the overall gathering in this style make it look boxy on a short frame. That’s just personal opinion. The color on my monitor is a different shade of dark blue than what came. Navy blues are so different so it’s hard to really gauge color on a monitor. Mostly, returning because of size. Overall, the quality is good. One caution for ordering: Some colors and some size are NOT Free Returns so check that out carefully if you are a Prime Member.
- Precious：my daughter loves it so much. the fabric is soft and nice feel on the skin. worth buying and i am glad i bought it
- Lovely dress, especially for the price!：Overall I like the dress the sizing seems a little off. Of course, it could just be me 😘
- Four Stars：Nice and comfy.
- Five Stars：loved it
- The fabric’s a little off：I LOVE this dress! It was better than expected and looks amazing with a petticoat under.
- Five Stars：I am only giving 4 stars because the dress runs somewhat big. This dress has a stretchy material. But that does not change the look of the dress! It’s still very pretty! I am thinking about exchanging for a medium instead of a large though. I am 5’7 180lbs with a 38DDD bust and the large is sllllightly too stretchy in some spots for me. And the dress does go past my knees.
- Fits perfectly! Only thing is the color is misleading …：I read the reviews first and ordered a large for my size 4 daughter. It’s a bit long and little big in the shoulders but seems well made.
- It will look a lot better if I lost 5 lbs：Beautiful dress, fits perfectly. Very flattering and excellent material. Accentuates your figure while still allowing you to breath and move. Stylish and comfortable.
- Five Stars：It is comfortable and looks great with a petticoat!
- Five Stars：GREAT DRESS!!
- Lovely dress with a bit of an alteration.：It looked exactly like the picture and even better when our daughter put it on.
- Fit：Beautiful dress, however it arrived too late to wear to the function I ordered it for:(
- Two Stars：Excellent
- Great fit, color off：I got this dress and it fits great and it’s very comfortable.
- Cute and fun!: )：Fits a little big around the chest
- Beautiful Dress：This dress is sharp on, and makes you feel feminine. I enjoyed wearing it several times already and will for a long time.
- Too small：Great fit! Love the material.
- So. Very. Awesome!：Nicer than I feared. Super cute online but I worried about size and fit. While quality is more "target", fit was not. I’m very happy with it for the price.
- Enjoy the dress：I am pear-shaped so thought this would be a good fit. I was surprised by the room in the top. the sleeves are gathered which I didn’t realize when I bought it and the length was way too long for me (I am five foot, six inches tall). I would have sent it back but I had already thrown away the packaging. I don’t usually order clothes online, and this is another reminder that I shouldn’t.
- My favorite dance leotard：My Granddaughter is a Princess tomboy ballerina. She couldn’t wait to go to ballet lessons and show off her new leotard. Fits well and is comfortable
- VERY DISAPPOINTED：Somewhat large even though I went according to the size chart. Longer than it appears to be in the picture. I was hoping for s nice tea length dres but this falls awkwardly at my calfs. There is no slip or underling so it is very lifeless at the bottom and could be see thru in bright lighting. If you are looking for a nice 50’s retro looking dress this isn’t it. Unless you are going for the 80’s look
- Lovely!：My daughter is a 2T in street clothes, and all the 2-4 leotards left her zero room to grow. This one fits nicely but still has some give, so it should fit for awhile. Best of all, this is simple: A lot of the dance dresses are bedazzled and glittered to within an inch of their lives. This one is refined, well made, and sweet as can be. Capezio is generally excellent quality.
- Cute and comfy!：People said it was beautiful and went well with my shoes. Loved the outfit and compliments
- I love it.：Fits good looks nice
- Beautiful：Love the dress a bit long on my 4"11 frame but very pretty.
- Really cute dress. Shipping was much quicker than expected …：oredered an XL it was really a size 10
Moncler Kids Jackets
- The material is great quality for the price and the length was fantastic …：Very nice dress; love the style.
- Pretty dress, super stretch – order a size down.：Beautiful and fits nicely!
- great：Can’t wait to wear this outfit.
- LOVE this Black Dress!!：dress is very nice but xl is too big , I followed the size chart and ordered the size it recommended and the dress is too big. will return and get smaller size. My measurements are 38.5/31/42
- Four Stars：I will be ordering more…I haven’t washed it yet, but so far it’s gorgeous
- Size was not accurite：It feels good, but was larger than expected.
- Runs EXTREMELY small：The skirt is longer than it looks in the picture, I think, but it’s a lovely fabric and very elegant.
- love it：I purchased a small instead of an 6x but it was a lot smaller than expected. It’s an adorable leotard and the ruffled sleeves r the cutest. Make sure u get 1.5-2 sizes bigger esp if ur girl is in the 5-7 age range
- great dress：I bought this dress to accompany a friend to a wedding. It was phenomenal. As someone who is top heavy it is increasingly difficult to find a dress that fits the bodice comfortably, look spectacular and is not too revealing. The length was perfect, hitting a little below the knee for my 5ft 9 inch frame. Based on other reviews I bought an XL but would probably have been fine with a L since I did have some room. For a little oomph I bought a petticoat underskirt but the dress would have still been beautiful without it. I will be getting this style in other colors because the look is so versatile. I also added a black belt for added flare. You wont be disappointed with this dress no matter how you wear it.
- Love the color：Too small up top
- Frumpy：It fit perfectly
- Happy Customer：very nice dress and good fabric quality.
- Put together like a one for a toy doll：Super cute! When I washed it the bottom rolled up. I’m hoping an iron will do the job. Fit perfectly
- Good：Really nice quality, thick material but not heavy, if that makes any sense. And it washed very well.
- Perfect fit, darling：Exactly what you expected.
- Other than that its adorable and material holds up to her busy body：I love this pink ballet leotard. Fits my 3.5 year old daughter really well. Not too tight. We’ve been using it for 4 months now, about once a week. I wash it on delicate and hang to dry.
- Good color and style just not the fit：Love this dress. Ships faster then said. I’ve received so many compliments when I wear it. Washes well.
- Not a good style for me：Fits great and great quality!
- My grand daughter is a size 5 and it fits …：It was nice quality. But it was too small. My daughter wears a size 4t. Very narrow.
- so pretty!：Very pretty dress. My daughter likes it very much.
- This dress is for most all occasions.：I purchased this dress for 4 bridesmaids. It is very well made for the price. All the dresses are fully lined. They all fit as expected. The only concern was the belt. It is the same size for all the dresses and I purchased 4 different sizes. So I will need to do some alterations with that, but the dresses are beautiful.
- … same dress as everyone else because mine didn’t look like the picture：I just received my dress and I love it…EXCEPT I have to get bust line altered to lay down. It gaps.Everywhere else fits great. My size is 40–30 3–40. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1 of 1 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsAwesome basic black dress.Byseeifyouswimon June 26, 2015Size: SmallColor: BlackVerified PurchaseThis dress is pretty rad. It fits me perfectly everywhere except the bust, though since I’m generally lacking the goods to fill it, I’m not surprised. Fortunately I think I can alter it at the seams where the sleeves and the neckline meet and close that gap up a little. I could still get away with wearing it without altering it, but once I make those little tweaks this thing will be a perfect fit. For what it’s worth, I’m 32" up top, 26" in the middle, and a little bottom-heavy at 38". I ordered a small and it fits almost perfectly. Had I been burdened with a bigger rack I’m sure it would have fit even better.Looks fine with or without a petticoat. The length is great, too — a little longer than most dresses I come across, which is just what I wanted. I’m not particularly good at being ladylike, so I really wanted something I can bend over clumsily in without fear of putting my girlybits on display.
- Perfect for first dance class!：I bought this item in a S (4-6) for my 3 yr old daughter who is a little bit tall for her age so she usually wears 4t clothing. It fit perfectly and I believe she still has room to grow in it. I bought it just for one little dance recital but she will probably be wearing this for ballet the rest of the year! She loves it and doesn’t want to take it off. Happy child=Happy Mom.
Moncler Down Coats
- Five Stars：This is a very flattering dress.
- Cute leotard!：Fits my 4 year old just right and she weighs 33lbs. It maintains it black color after washing many times, also.
- Pretty：Well made, good fit and very pretty!
- Five Stars：It feels good, but was larger than expected.
- 50/50? Problems, but also solutions：Perfect! Super excited to wear this dress for my son’s birthday and sisters bridal shower!
- Gorgeous：I purchased this for my niece for her Birthday. She absolutely loved it! Fit her very well, the only thing I would comment on is that I do believe it fit a little small for being a size Medium 8-10. Other than that everything was great. Arrived on time with no problems.
- Pretty, but delicate：This is a great dress! It’s a great fit. It’s modest and classy looking with just the right amount of cleavage.I’ve worn it to two weddings and got compliments at both. One wedding was for a friend who is very conservative with a very conservative family, and the dress worked great. The other wedding was for a college roommate (not conservative) and the dress worked great there as well. (One friend hugged me and said "I love your dress, your boobs look great!")It is a very flattering shape, as well. Very happy!
- Beautiful dress, read review for size：Really nice quality, thick material but not heavy, if that makes any sense. And it washed very well.
- Perfect fit, darling：This is a quality garment.I would recommend it.
- Very Pretty：ADORABLE little dance costume! Very nicely made. You can’t see it in the picture but the little piece that lays over the shoulder is kind of a layered look. My daughter loves it for dance class
- Good color and style just not the fit：I love dresses like these, but I wasn’t expecting it to be so long.That’s okay with me I rather it long then too short.
- Beautiful garment. Size up：It is a beautiful leotard. Although it took me sometime to figure out my daughter’s size. She is 5 and now wears the large leotard after returning the last one. It is a little loose, but the medium hardly went on. Size up!
- Not the same color.：This dress had the worst workmanship I have ever seen. Loose stitching everywhere, long thread ends all over the garment, no lining. An otherwise lovely dress was ruined by poor workmanship.
- Five Stars：what a wonderful dress for a wonderful price. I could not have found this anywhere in the stores and for the price. It was a steel. I am a plus size woman and I am always afraid the dresses wont fit. Well this time I took my chance and to my surprise I was shocked. It not only fit nicely, but I looked lovely in it. My family gave lots of wow’s and now I am looking to shop for me.
- Four Stars：I wear size 4 but the medium size dress I ordered was too small.
- The Perfect Black Dress!：I am 5’3 weigh 136 and wear size 8-10. I ordered a medium and it fit very snug in the top section. I decided to order a large and fits perfect. So order a size larger. It is a beautiful red color and is a heavy type material but feels good. I plan on wearing it with a soft retro petticoat and nude heels.
Moncler Jacken GüNstig
- Not for me but it’s a nice dress.：Several previous reviewers commented the dress ran small, I concur. If I had been trying it on in a store, would have taken a Size 8 and a Size 10 into the fitting room with me. The dress falls below the knee, so flattering length. The low neckline can be addressed by pinning some lace to a full slip. The longer sleeve length is also a plus. The dress arrived badly wrinkled, although it was hung up immediately, the wrinkles remained, so the fabric was disappointing.
- the small size is perfect for my 5’9：Comfortable and fun.
- cool dress just not the correct one i ordered：Just too long for me but I still like it
- Great Dress!!：Fits perfectly! Absolutely love it!
- This is the sweetest most flattering blue dress.：Love this Dress!! Excellent Quality… perfect fit! Great price!
- perfect sizing for my 4 year old who is tall …：Really great leotard, thick material, good stretch, washes great and so far no fading.
- Too much material on the waist just on the sides …：The dres was great, the belt was not. It had green elastic hoops that went around the buttons at front, it didn’t look good. But I had a belt I could use with it so whatever I’m happy.
- Very beautiful!：reordering..
Moncler Down Vest
- WAY to small!!：Unfortunately the fabric had a very "shiny" quality to it. It kind of looked like a scuba suit on. Some other reviewers have mentioned the rushing on the sleeves was a little too much as well.
- Very classic, nicely shaped dress appropriate for many occasions and women of all sizes.：Beautiful dress. Fits like a glove.
- Five Stars：The shoulders are a tad loose but does not fall off her shoulders. Her bottom fits fine, but it isn’t a flat one. So if your child is slender there it may sag. Leg holes fit around her legs just right, a little loose. The fit looks fine, no awkward sags anywhere. I can see that she will grow into the leotard and still fit it when she’s 7. Size 4-6 may fit her just right for now, but I chose the intermediate 6/8 and I’m glad I did. It has a great stretch, great quality, pretty pink color, not ballet pink, it has a neutral colored lining inside, and it’s perfect for her ballet class. I have to pull it down from her shoulders and up from her waist to get a right fit.
- Five Stars：Fit everywhere but mid section.
- Cute：It came just as expected and fits well. It appears that it will stretch to fit her as she grows.
- Gorgeous dress!：This dress was so incredibly small that the top doesn’t span the width of my bosom so I have to wear a t-shirt underneath it if I’m to wear it. (I’m a B cup, so it’s not as if I have a large chest.) The dress in general was so tiny that there is absolutely no way anyone could wear it as a dress—it can only be worn as a makeshift flowy top.When I attempted to return it, the seller told me that to ship it back to China would cost me a significant sum and suggested instead that I keep the clothing and be refunded a portion of the amount that I paid. After a little back and forth, I was refunded half of the amount that I spent.
- Four Stars：Disappointed in the fit. I measured for a medium and it was large on me. The material was heavy and did not flow nicely. The pleats in the bust were not well made and it bunched in the middle and there were stitches loose in the center section at the top. It also did not lay right on one side of the front collarbone. It puckered out. I was really hoping for a better fit. I am 5′-1.5" tall and this was very long on me as well. Had to return it unfortunately and will try a couple different 50’s style options here at Amazon.
- Beautiful Dress but tight in the bust size chart changed or was sent wrong size or US conversion is incorrect.：I loved it – but it didn’t fit. Size runs small – I am 4’10 – 104 pounds – ordered size small way too small – way too long – right on my ankles. The dress was so pretty I didn’t want to send it back – it was very wrinkled material which could be pressed out but it was totally cotton and had no stretch to it. Seller got it here on time. I would have ordered a bigger size but thought the price was a little high for the cotton material. The dress was also cut too high on the neck for what I like. It didnt have a V neck like it is pictured. But the colors were very pretty. If you order your regular size I would suggest you order a size bigger.
- Well Made and Cute：I originally purchased the toddler size Capezio Girls Flutter-Sleeve Dress but it was too small for my 3 year old. I was surprised since she is on the shorter side. I ordered the next size up and it fits perfectly. Like some of the other reviews that are posted, these definitely run a little on the small size. I would recommend ordering a size up to keep your child comfortable.
- I will buy from this company again.：Looks fantastic and feels great
- Two Stars：Armpits are small
- Five Stars：SUPER cute!!
- Very Pretty：Great little outfit! Great quality and so very cute. Took advice from other reviews and bought a larger size. I bought a 4-6 for my three yea old who is an average three year old in size…and it fits perfectly!
- I love the fit and style：I ordered this dress and was very disappointed when it came – it is not the dress pictured. I ordered it in blue. it is black and brown plaid and it is made of FLANNEL. The description said cotton so I expected a light cotton summer dress. This is not a fabric I would want to wear in the summer! I am returning this dress. So disappointed.
- love it：My 4 year old loves pretending to be a ballerina and this is exactly what she wanted. It looks absolutely adorable on. It is high quality and I think she’ll be able to wear it for a long time to come.
- Great find. Versatile and ready to go.：I ordered this dress for my open house and "get away" dress for my upcoming wedding, it’s also the one I chose for my bridesmaids to wear. I must say that I was a little nervous in ordering this dress because some of the reviews said the dress didn’t fit quite right. As soon as I put it on, I loved it! It hugs my curves just right and makes me look really good! I love the length because every time I find a dress, it’s either too short or sleeveless, and this dress is exactly what I’ve been looking for for awhile! I love that it can be more of a casual dress or dressed up to be nicer! I am SO excited to see all my beautiful bridesmaids in these dresses on my wedding day!
- Not as expected：Perfect fit….Love it.
- Three Stars：Love the dress a bit long on my 4"11 frame but very pretty.
- cute：Was very happy with the quality of this dress. I bought it for my 4yr old grand daughter, had to return it for the largest size 4-6. The dress runs very small, haven’t received bigger one yet.
- Exactly what I needed, perfect dress, good quality.：I absolutely LOVE this dress! I am 5’4" & 140, I ordered a size 10 & it fits perfectly!! It’s high enough that I dong have to wear a tank underneath & falls right below my knee. The fabric is stretchy & silky & flatters everywhere with the design of the dress & how it falls. It’s machine washable & can be dressed up with sexy heels & jewelry or dressed casually with strappy saddles. It’s a steal for $40!
- Five Stars：Fit well. Nice material
- … I went to in August and it was so perfect. I was so pleased with the fit and …：The slim fit dress runs very small. The size on the Hepburn dress was perfect, but not the same as the slim fit. The slim fit medium needs to be extra large to match the medium Hepburn dress.
- Five Stars：This dress is amazing! Purchased a 2XL after reading through all the reviews. I’m 5’8" with a large chest (38 DDD…no I didn’t type one too many Ds) and wear a US 12 in skirts. This dress fit like a dream. I did purchase a petticoat to add a bit of dramatic flair as I was wearing it to a 50’s style summer party. Can express properly just how pleased I am with this dress. Buy it!
- Pistachio green polka dot dress, sizes L and XL：I ordered this dress thinking it would be like the first dress I ordered from this company. The dress is pleated and shorter than I expected. It is cotton and will need to be ironed a lot! It is not stretchy material. The fit is true to size.
Moncler Down Jackets
- I ordered this dress it was really beautiful but it was a very heavy stretch material：Beautiful dress. Fits like a glove.
- Five Stars：Love it
- Five Stars：Nice dress but fits small
- mom of a budding ballerina：I have always found Capezio dance wear to be of the highest quality. The style is always better than other comparable brands.
- Five Stars：I got the blue version (didn’t’ find it see-through at all) and looked at other review for fit so I got the perfect size! I took it to Barcelona and it fit great – emphasizing "the girls" nicely without being too risqué and flowing nicely over the belly. Very flattering – my husband loved it! It’s very comfortable and swinging, makes one feel very ladylike and the price was great too!
- Cute dress.：I got this leotard for my 8 yr old (who is a bit small for her age) for her ballet class. She wanted in white to be different. It’s beautiful and very comfortable. Washes well. I like the flutter sleeves and it has a nice inner lining so it’s not too cold.
- Three Stars：Very pretty dress…highly recommended
- black dress xl：So cute, lovely!!
- This is such an awesome dress. Fits like a glove in all the …：Love it. Lots of complemnts
- Nice, but could have been better.：This dress fits exactly how I wanted it to, and it looks really nice. The actual feel of the fabric is a little weird–it’s so stretchy it almost feels rubbery–but it’s just the right weight and thickness to drape well, and it has a cottony sheen, which I like. I’m 5’7" and it hits just an inch or two below my knees, and right at the knee with a crinoline. The only reason I took off a star was for the folds on the bust: they get a little deformed when the fabric stretches, and I’m not sure how to fix that. It’s not the biggest deal. I typically wear a 16 or 18, and the 3x fits with just a little room to spare. I could see this fitting up to a 20 on an hourglass or pear figure.
- The dress was super cute but way small：This dress (in the red lace pattern) FIT it just… it’s as though the took the small size and to make it larger just made it WIDER and didn’t adjust any other measurements. The waist, which in the picture looks like it hits at the natural waist, was, in reality, just below the bust on the 2XL. It was plenty long, it would zip, it just FLARED into a circle skirt RIGHT below my bustline. It would be a great maternity party dress, maybe? But for a tall, athletic gal it was proportioned in the weirdest way possible.
- Best dress：It is to small and if you have a bigger bust this dress does not really work.
- This dress is really cute：Fits beautifully, but the green is much brighter than I expected. Not sure when or where I can wear it now because I stand out like a traffic light.EDIT: It also bleeds in the wash (my husband’s jeans now all have a greenish cast) and shrinks like crazy!!! It used to be 2 inches below the knee and is now 2 inches above my knees!!
- Don’t do it.：I’m a traditional XL size with a small bust. This fit PERFECTLY!! So beyond cute, I love it.
- I really like this dress：Dress was what I expected, super cute and super retro. If you want the dress to puff up you need to buy a petty coat to wear underneath. It is snug so you might want to go a size up. I got a large and it’s sing but I do like it that way and from the other reviews I knew it would be snug.
- perfect：Perfect for ballet. Washes nicely and fits well. Love the skirt which is hard to find on big sizes.
- Perfect fit!：My daughter LOVES this. We’ve had 3 sessions so far of toddler "dance," and it’s held up to regular washing and lots of play. My 2yo wore the 4-6 comfortably, and she’s average sized for her age. Look at the size charts on the website and DO NOT just go by age, and you’ll be happy with it!
- Gorgeous and High Quality.：YAA!!! I really like this dress!
- Good buy：Excellent
- Five Stars：This dress fits well, but I was hoping for more of a dark chocolate brown. This is a bit "rusty" tinted. The fabric seems cheap.
- Great buy：My daughter wears a size 4T (sometimes 5T) and the 4-6 size fit perfectly. She loves this leotard and the fact that it comes with a skirt.
- Adorable little outfit：Has a nice fit and quality is good. Our daughter loves the dress. Would be good to see more color options
- Cute dress.：I ordered this leotard in black and pink for my 5yr old daughter. She is a bit over 44" tall and weighs 46lbs. She wears 5T in most clothes currently, and I ordered the girls 6-8 size. I was expecting some room to grow, but it seems to fit perfectly. Nice quality and she loves it, but definitely buy one size up.
- My Bridesmaid Dress!：Wow, this dress is beautiful. I agree that you can order a slightly smaller size per other reviewers advice.
- I got this beautiful dress a few weeks ago：I don’t usually write a review, but I love this dress and I wish there were some more like this. The order and delivery was 10 days. Thanks
- Five Stars：very cute and comfortable.
- Darling：Purchased for my daughters Christmas program. She was a snowman. I was nervous ordering online. But fit was perfect. She can’t wait to wear to her dance class.
- Four Stars：Other buyers gave this 5 stars for a reason, so I listened and bought one (brick red)- colour is true also. It fits like a glove and it is sized correctly (I wear a size 12). It fits a larger breasted woman fine- size D at least. A beautiful flowing skirted, dress.
- Its a beautiful dress! My 3 year old loves it：We really liked this product although it has two issues: slightly big (our daughter is petite though so that may not for everyone) and slightly see through. Good that the skirt covers the bottom half as underwear may otherwise be seen. Nice fabric and my daughter loves it. I haven’t washed it as of yet so not sure about how it will turn out.
- I was a tad concerned about how they would fit, but the charts were very helpful and ran true to size.：Love this dress! im 5ft 6in 130pounds and got a size small fits like a glove
- Five Stars：Fits good looks nice
- Sassy look and fit but longer than expected length.：Love it! I’m wearing for an upcoming event with an amazing Hat. My intention is to create a glorious Madmen effect.
- Cute dress!：Runs very small. Not even close to my typical size. I’ve found this with several clothing items on Amazon. Really need to watch where the clothing items come from. Bottom line: low price = low expectations. I will be returning item.
- Great vintage style and will make a fun dress for making good times and memories…：I am typically between a size six and eight in the US so after reading the reviews I ordered a size up. This dress fits very nicely in the waist but is tight in the bust. I’m surprised because I am a 34C which is smaller than what the medium fitting asks for and I had a very hard time getting into this w a bra on.
- Beautiful Dress：I love it.
- Three Stars：Crazy about my dress
- considering this dress? no need to consider… :)：The dress fit fine. I bought 3 for bridesmaids dresses and bought them because of the color (navy blue). The color in the picture is a dark navy blue and the dresses that came were a terrible washed out navy blue. They looked like they were sitting in the sun for a month. Very disappointing that the color was nothing like the picture. I would have kept them all if they color was right.
- Two Stars：Not at all like the picture. I was very disappointed.
- Small and wrong shade but still nice：Gorgeous dress. I ordered the small. I weigh about 120 and am 5’7. Just perfect! The hemming on the bottom was a little crooked, but not something anyone will notice. Not worth taking a star from. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1 of 1 people found the following review helpful3.0 out of 5 starsBuy BigByLoretta Pirozzion August 23, 2015Size: LargeColor: Red + BlackVerified PurchaseI’ll keep it because it’s too har5d to return. I usually wear a Medium or large so ordered the large to be safe. Not safe enough. I’ll need to lose 10 pounds before I can wear this comfortably.
- Four Stars：It is a nice dress, but it wrinkles so easily. I wish it was made with a different material.
- Love the fit and color：This was purchased for my daughter for prom. It covers rather well, but I now understand why some reviewers have said it runs big. While it technically did not run large, the amount of stretch in the fabric allows gravity to pull and the stretch does affect the fittedness of the bodice (I know, not a word). I am on the fence about whether we would go one size smaller. It may have helped with how the sweetheart neckline ended up a little larger than we were comfortable with, but then again it may not have. She wore a black fitted undershirt to fix things as there wasn’t time available to sew a bit of lace on. It might help to know that the sleeve edge on the back of the dress has elastic and it pulled in more than we had expected. The Amazon picture makes it look like there is more sleeve, but the customer pictures were a little more accurate on that account, the actual sleeve on my daughter was somewhere in between. All in all, the dress looked lovely on her and most people will not have issues with the items I have noted. She really enjoyed it and it was comfortable (unlike many other girls at prom) We paired this with long opera gloves and the proper tartan in a scarf to match her dates kilt. We did purchase a petticoat, rockabilly 26", and that was needed to create the volume the picture implies. I would definitely purchase this dress again.
- Fits great and very high quality material：Fits true to size and washes great! Must have for your little ballerina.
- One of the best purchases I’ve made this year!：I ordered this dress thinking it would be like the first dress I ordered from this company. The dress is pleated and shorter than I expected. It is cotton and will need to be ironed a lot! It is not stretchy material. The fit is true to size.
- Perfect for my little ballerina：my 3yo is average height but very petite frame and this fit perfect with some room to grow. she loves it and says it is comfortable.
- It is breathtakingly beautiful and I love it：loved it.
- Daughter loves this tutu!：Perfect
- Not bad, but I’m disappointed that it was described as …：Beautiful dress.Fits perfect!
- Looks great on her：No comments other than it works good for my four year old.
Moncler On Sale
- my daughter likes it：The description says white, but the dress is cream.
- great buy：Absolutely phrnomenal. I got the balck one with roses and just OMG!! I’m 5’8" and curvy and it’s so difficult to find anything that fits properly and is long, eapecially harder online. I read a few reviews and figured it was worth trying. And I do NOT regret this decision. I bought it for a wedding. I’ve worn it to work. Let’s just say, I’ll be buying probably all of them in the same style! They’re absolutely beautiful, the material is fantastic, the fit is about as perfect as it cuuld be. I got the large because of my bust. And shockingly it fit! And it fit WELL!! Everywhere! There’s room to move without looking unkempt. The only downsode is the very teeny delicate zipper. I have to have someone get it for me but for this dress?! I’m okay with this one misstep. Absolutely glorious!! I can’t wait for the others!
- Five Stars：It fits as it says i love it and my daughter does also I will be ordering a pink one from this same company thanks alot!
- Pretty Pretty!：will return
- Super happy with this dress：I love this dress it’s just beautiful, just how it looks in the picture, I am impressed and for the price not bad at all, totally recommended 👍
- Five Stars：I give it 5 stars because the material is great,the look is awesome but I could’ve fitted a 1X instead of the 2X but overall Hubby loves it and I got the petticoat to go with Wow is all I can say. I love this dress and I don’t own or wear many dresses, so this is a big deal for me.
- Five Stars：Way smaller than other products purchased in the same size
- flattering fit, perfect material, love it!：This dress fit perfectly, as measured. I am a curvy size 14-16 so sometimes I am all too aware of things hanging out. But this time I felt normal in a dress. Accentuate the positive and make a girl feel good, my man really liked it too! The stitching seems solid, I threw in a suitcase for a weekend getaway and pulled it out ready to wear.
- Great Seller：This is not as good what it looks like, cheap material, no quality . This is ship from China!
- Poison Ivy cosplay：Lovely dress
- Runs small, skirt is too easy to snag.：Cutest thing in the world on my kindergartener. Can’t believe it. NIce price too.
- great deal on a beautiful dress：Fit perfect
- A wonderful：thank you. A wonderful product
- Runs EXTREMELY small：If it wasn’t just a little bit too small I would have kept it. Beautiful and quality craftsmanship!
- New customer for life!：Originally ordered a large based on several reviews saying it ran big, but the fit was a bit too snug in the tummy area (ended up selling to a coworker who fell in love with it). The large fit better. Very flattering dress and I received so many compliments! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments3 of 3 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLove the Dress!Bypat eastlandon April 29, 2015Verified PurchaseI purchased this dress in red for my 16yr old daughter to wear in her high school’s spring musical, "Grease", specifically for the high school dance #. She is also planning on wearing it next Christmas & for whatever else comes along. If you look at the picture of the dress under the red option, it appears to be a dark red or burgundy color which it is not! I had read other comments & saw photos of other customers & so was aware that it is bright red (blue red as opposed to orange red) which was what she wanted anyway. Her measurements are:38/29/39 & she’s 5’8" – we ordered the Medium (even though the size chart measurements made us think she might need a Large) because several comments said it was stretchy(it is) & it fit her perfectly & looked great! She wore black dance shoes, nude tights & we bought a black petticoat which really enhances the dress & looks good if you’re swirling around dancing. I thought the price was reasonable, we looked at lots of other dresses at a variety of websites that didn’t sound like they fit as well or were of better quality, they just cost more money. My daughter & I are both happy with this purchase in every way & would gladly buy from this seller again. It was, as usual with Amazon Prime, here in just 2 days & you can’t beat being able to depend on things arriving quickly & when they’re supposed to!!!
- Another knock-off company.：This is so beautiful. I got so so many compliments, I am shopping for another Acevog dress right now. It is fitted, and flares out. So MANY COMPLIMENTS!!
Moncler Jacket Sale
- Cute dress. Came 2 weeks earlier.：This dress was PERFECT. I wore a red petticoat underneath and it was gorgeous. It fit just right for me, I loved everything about it.
- Looks the same in person：I expected the fabric to be more comfortable, it felt like it would be supper hot to wear on a warm day.Also, it is (in my opinion) super long. Definitely fell below my knees, and I was hoping for it to be a little shorter. Lastly, the bust is not for everyone – I am a C cup and there was definitely a "too little room" situation. I returned it.
- Adorable：A bit see through, but very cute, and fits well. My daughter wears 18-24 month clothes, and the toddler size dress fits just fine.
- The fabric’s a little off：I LOVE this dress! It was better than expected and looks amazing with a petticoat under.
- Five Stars：The fit matched the size chart, but I really don’t get the appeal of this dress. I have a somewhat athletic build, but I figured I could pull off a vintage look if I got a petticoat to go with it, to give that small waist/wide hips look. Unless you have very dainty arms, this cap sleeve is probably not going to flatter your figure.The material reminds me a bit of sweatpants in a way. Just very thick and heavy, not at all conducive to dancing comfortably at a wedding, which is what I bought it for.If you have a figure similar to the model in the photo, give it a try. If you’re broad at the shoulders, skip it and go for something else.
- Three Stars：The dress is great !My mother love it !Everybody love my dress.Thank you so much for a beautiful dress that fit very great.
- Nice vintage dress：Love it. Very comfortable. I’m a 40DD and was nervous it might not fit well across the chest as I’ve heard ordering clothes online can be hit or miss. It’s perfect.
- Three Stars：Came wrinkled (shipping hazard I suppose), I left it hanging to see if the wrinkles will fall. It’s a tad larger than what I expected.
Moncler Women Coat
- Five Stars：Lovely dress.
- Love this dress：If it wasn’t just a little bit too small I would have kept it. Beautiful and quality craftsmanship!
- Amazing buy!：It fit all my BrownGirl curves! Wow, I am blown away at this dress. I got the red and the white with flowers. I measure myself to be sure I picked the right size and viola! Awesome Dress! I want them all!
- Red dress：I get compliments on this dress every time I wear it. It is comfortable and fit as expected. I would buy other dresses like this one.
- I loved it – but it didn’t fit：I ordered this with a little hesitance. I wasn’t sure how this was going to fit….but it fit perfectly. I’m 5’4, on the heavier side at 175 and carry it in my hips and rear. There’s enough fabric to create a slimming effect. I received many compliments the night I wore this. I paired this with red wedges and a red flower hair tie. I even felt very pretty…..so it is absolutely worth the money. (I believe I paid $20.00 for the dress and $9.00 for the wedges.) Money well spent!
- Five Stars：Beautiful!
- Five Stars：It’s pretty but too small.
Moncler Women Sale
- Five Stars：It’s beautiful.
- Four Stars：I used the Size Chart and ordered a 3X, thinking that would work for an 18/20. The tag on the dress I rec’d said "3x" but also said "US16." That information would have been really helpful to have ahead of time — it did, indeed, look a lot more like a 16 than a 3X, and was pretty tight on me — I was able to get it on because it’s very stretchy, almost like a swimsuit. So, just be prepared that you might be doing some exchanging. The tags tell me they are aware of the sizing issues but aren’t telling.
- Beautiful dress! I really like the color and the …：The material is a bit stretchy. I got the plain black one and i absolutely love it. Professional look so it is school/work appropriate. As someone else mentioned, it does look better with a petticoat underneath.Mine arrived a month before expected! Yay! Great product. Will be ordering in a different color tonight!
- Little Ballerina：My daughter just turned 3 and the size 2-6x fts perfect with a touch to grow. Very soft material and looks so pretty without being obnoxious like the fluffy tutus. Highly recommend. Also we’ve washed it but hung dry.
- How low can it go (the neckline, that is)：I am a size 4 and it fit as expected.
- Flattering fit. Dressy w/o being pretentious.：I love it
- Too expensive to return：I love this dress. I got lots of compliments and it fit just right.
- I like it.：Fantastic dress, will buy again.
- but it’s very pretty and still looks nice on：way to long but was very nice dress and it was very easy to fix buy cutting and sewing or tucking in
- Five Stars：Runs very small. Not even close to my typical size. I’ve found this with several clothing items on Amazon. Really need to watch where the clothing items come from. Bottom line: low price = low expectations. I will be returning item.
- beautiful well made dress!：Ordered a size bigger than my measurements and what looks in the picture should be around your bust sits on top of your chest…. Washed once and the seams started splitting….
- great dress for a bargain：Fit well, but material was like a latex glove, I could actually pull some out at my ribs & when I let it go it would " snap" back into place. Too hot a fabric for my hot flashes.
- Love it!!：Great!
- Beautiful!!! Worth the price!：I’m 5’1" about 150 lbs and wearing a 38DD and size 10/12 jeans. I ordered a large. This dress fits perfect. A little long but I expected that, still wearable. I might hem it. Will be buying more from this company.
- Pretty and great quality：I got the pink 2T-4T and it fits great for my tall/skinny 2 year old. It is so much better than the flimsy ones at the stores. It looks sweet and my princess loves it. I think she will get a great wear out of it before we move on to another one.
- Five Stars：Cute dress but runs very small