Skip to content
- Great color and fit!：Material is forgiving so it fits to and flatters your body
- This is a wonderful dress. It is comfortable and the fabric is …：Better than expected
- Four Stars：The neck size was too big and weird looking. I had to return it.
- it fits really beautiful, I have sort of a full figure and …：perfect
- daughter loves it：Great quality
- Beautiful Dress!：I look so GOOD in this dress. I have one of those kinda-curvy bodies; I’m short, not quite hourglass shaped, and I carry my weight in my midsection. Not a great combination for looking good in dresses.I kept seeing everyone’s photos of themselves in this dress; it seemed to look great on curvier women. I was hesitant about buying this, but when it went on sale, I snatched it up. I honestly didn’t think the medium would end up fitting my 5’2" 148 lbs frame, but when I put it on and looked in the mirror, I was so impressed. The little cap sleeves cover my armpit fat, and I like my waistline in this dress. It accentuates all the right areas.The ONLY thing I don’t like about it is the length. Again, I’m short, so that has a lot to do with it. It sits a tad lower on my leg than I’d like, but it’s an easy hem job.In conclusion, if you’re unsure about buying this dress – BUY IT! You won’t be sorry. Buy your usual size.
- Three Stars：Beautiful color.
- Four Stars：Very pretty item!
- Was very happy with the quality of this dress：This fits true to size, but I would imagine it is best for a more petite 3-4 year old as my 26 month old daughter fits it perfectly with just a little room to grow
- I ordered this dress in the beautiful green color and am so pleased with how it …：The dress was smaller than advertised. It was made in China. Not sure if that had anything to do with it.
- This dress is amazing and I want to order it in every color：Love love love this little dress!!! Super clutch!!!
- Material is cheap but for the price still a fun dress and Im happy with the purchase：This is a fantastic dress! I love how it fits. It is very flattering. I bought it to use as part of a costume, but I will be wearing it out regularly. Fabulous!
- I ordered a 2X and it was so small, …：I thought it would fit just a bit different, seems a tad small
- Five Stars：It is not well made and proportions are off. It looks like it has a small belt on the picture – in reality it has an awkward bow that looks awful. The fabric is nice but that is about the only good thing about this dress. It’s a shame because I bought a different dress before from this seller and it was perfect.
- A dress every woman should own!：Beautiful dress! I really like the color and the material. shipping took about 10 days, which was fine. it is a tiny bit big on me, I ordered the medium size (I am 5’7", 130 lbs). I got so many compliments. Absolutely would recommend getting it for a romantic classy look! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments3 of 3 people found the following review helpful2.0 out of 5 starsBlue cherry printByJennifer Roehrdanzon July 25, 2015Size: XX-LargeColor: Cheery BlueVerified PurchaseThought I was ordering a cotton dress instead I got cheap Halloween costume shiny material. Really disappointing. I usually wear a 12/14 and have a DD chest, decided to go with the XXL. It does fit well, but I can’t get over how cheap it looks. Will probably try to return it.
- Five Stars：This leotard is absolutely perfect. My daughter is just starting out in dance and she looks like a real ballerina in this leotard. It seems to be very high quality and fits my 2 1/2 year old daughter perfectly, I got the 2-4 size.
- Super cute! Wearing it to a fall wedding：I love this dress, I feel like a pin-up girl. It’s a little tight, but I’m losing weight so it’s totally okay with me. The way it fits makes my curves look great! Highly recommend!!
- Very pretty,bit smidge small：I ordered a dress one size larger than I normally wear because I know that sizes in China are much different than they are in the US. The skirt fits fine but the top is too tight and is nowhere near the measurements listed in the sizing chart. The neck is also bit too high and feels like it is choking me. I am not going to send it back because it would cost too much-I am steadily losing weight so it will fit properly in time. Nice stretch fabric, light weight, but too small. I took a gamble and lost.
- Beautiful & flattering：Needed this for my daughter’s dance class. Very cute. She loves it and feels like a legit dancer now she has a special "dress" for the class. Well made and comfortable.
- Love it：I’m 5’2 with a waist size of 25 inches and the small fit perfectly both in measurements and length. However it is a bit loose but a good amount so if I decide to indulge in sweets I have some wiggle room for weight gain lol. I am absolutely in love with this dress! I got so many compliments when I wore it. I felt super confident too. The material is great and light weight! Oh and I ordered a slip separate to make the dress flare out. Ahh I just want more in every color I can get.
- Three Stars：I bought my 5 year old this leotard for her dance classes as she is in between a size 5 and 6, figuring it would get her through the next few months. While a darling little leotard and perfect for her ballet/tap class it is tight and after about 30 minutes of wear she has significant elastic indentations around her legs. I spent a good 30 minutes stretching it out for her and she said it was better but if your child wears a 5 and has an elongated torso, I would recommend that you go up a size as it’s better for it to be a bit baggy than too tight.
- A ‘Yes!’ from me.：It fits but it’s too long for me
- Five Stars：Beautiful color.
- Material is nice weight. Construction is good.：Its as adorable & flattering as all the reviews say! I ordered the red/black flowers. My only reason for 4 stars is that I should have ordered a Small. I ordered a Medium (which does fit fine) but with the little stretch in the fabric, my measurements were in between – it would have been a perfect fit in the small! Still so cute!
Moncler Mens Coats
- Flattering.：Love it!
- Very cute… true to size.：The shoulders are a tad loose but does not fall off her shoulders. Her bottom fits fine, but it isn’t a flat one. So if your child is slender there it may sag. Leg holes fit around her legs just right, a little loose. The fit looks fine, no awkward sags anywhere. I can see that she will grow into the leotard and still fit it when she’s 7. Size 4-6 may fit her just right for now, but I chose the intermediate 6/8 and I’m glad I did. It has a great stretch, great quality, pretty pink color, not ballet pink, it has a neutral colored lining inside, and it’s perfect for her ballet class. I have to pull it down from her shoulders and up from her waist to get a right fit.
- What an awesome dress!：The picture does not portray how low-cut the top is . Even if I could pin it together to be 3-4 inches higher, it would still be too low. I’m not a prude, but I am not a provative dresser either. I didn’t care for the ruched sleeves. The picture makes them appear slimmer than they actually are. I thought of Jerry Seinfeld’s puffy shirt (remember that classic episode??) when I tried the dress on. It is a lovely style and color, and the fabric skims the body, but the sleeves detracted and the neckline was cut to Brazil. Perhaps on a taller woman (I’m 5′ 2"), the neckline would work.
- Five Stars：Love it want more
- Five Stars：The sizing chart was spot on and the dress arrived before the estimated delivery date. The material of this dress is very light and slinky which was perfect because I needed it for a bridesmaid dress – the wedding was in Vegas.. in AUGUST. I am very pleased with my purchase and would highly recommend this company and this dress, specifically.
- I seriously never want to take this dress off.：Beautiful dress. Didn’t iron well
- Five Stars：Very nice, fits great.
- Gorgeous and flattering – right for the price：I ordered this on my husbands account for myself.. I was expecting to be disappointed when it got here because there were no review and let me just say…. I am writing one for anybody who may have doubts… Order your exact size… It fits PERFECT! Its a little past knee length and I also got a 26 inch petti coat to put under it and it makes it look incredible! If you want to have a dress that is the "pin up" look this is perfect for that.. It’s also nice enough to go out on dates or dinner, but not to fancy that I couldn’t wear it out whenever! It’s literally one of the best purchases I have ever made on amazon! I will be looking into the rest of their clothes to see if they have anything else! Oh and I am pretty big chested too.. Size 38D and it fits my chest perfectly! The chest area stretches to what size you are If you’re considering buying this, just do it! 66 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 6 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments176 of 181 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsGorgeous and flattering – right for the priceByK. Bond. “traveler”on April 11, 2015Size: LargeColor: GreenVerified PurchaseOk ladies, so here’s the deal. I’m a size 12 and I got the Large. It fit perfectly and the material is very stretchy so I can say that it would be fine for a 14 as well. For a size 10 I would recommend sizing down to a medium. What’s not shown in the photo is that there is a seam coming up right through the middle of the dress skirt in front. It’s not completely bothersome but it is definitely annoying and unexpected. Also there’s a seam around the waist, so you should definitely consider getting a belt to wear to cover it. Overall, the dress is very flattering. It’s very stretchy so it’s comfortable and the color is a bright cherry red which will make you stand out in the crowd. When worn with a petticoat it has a very 50s look and worn without can actually pass for a 40s outfit. I wore this to as 40s outfit and got a ton of compliments. I made a belt to go along with it from red felt and a vintage deco belt buckle. So I appreciate the versatility and possibilities of the dress I think it is priced accordingly at $40 but would not pay more for it. 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments193 of 205 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsBeautiful DressByShortyon March 15, 2015Size: SmallColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI love the dress! It fit perfectly. I’m short and a little curvy and this dress was sexy, but classy. I got mine in a size large and it fit great with some give. You can pair it with many things to get different looks. I received a lot of compliments. I recommend wearing it with a petticoat for a fuller look. 44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 4 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments79 of 81 people found the following review helpful3.0 out of 5 starsHappy with fit and style but not color.ByAshleyon May 18, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: GreenVerified PurchaseWas really excited about this dress and the beautiful green color green on screen I looked at it for about a week waiting to see a review on the green color finally one posted and said it was this color and not olive as another had said, and I’d say it’s more of a tree green, I was really hoping this would be emerald green like the picture and it took quite a few pictures to capture the true color even in the same room the color changes in the camera lens. It does fit really well and I could have actually fit a large with the amount of stretch but I figured be safe with the measurements as some said it fit exact. I measure, 43/36/48 I’m the brunette in the pictures, my mother is 46/38/42 and it fit her as well. I’m still debating on returning hoping the green will grow on me if not I’m thinking maybe replacing it with the black even though I really didn’t want another black dress honestly it seems like that’s all I buy. Also something I may have missed in other reviews the seller stated free shipping but I was charged shipping not a deal breaker but just be honest about it. 22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 2 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments140 of 155 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsPretty dress, super stretch – order a size down.ByHeather B.on February 3, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseBeautiful vintage inspired dress, flattering on triangle and pear shaped figures and I love how stretchy it is, but I ordered in my size and it’s way too big. Order a size or maybe even two down if you’re between sizes. Add a petticoat to make the skirt stand out. 22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 2 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments51 of 56 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsAdorable!ByDanny Tegan Kmackon January 6, 2015Size: LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseThis dress is beautiful! Buy your size you normally wear, as the other reviewer says! Its so beautiful on and I was surprised by how well made it was! Has a little bit of stretch to it. Goes right below the knee and I’m 5’5"
- Four Stars：Great dress at huge discount
- Fabric is cotton and dress is comfortable. I feel like a lady in this dress：I love it but I order a medium and got a large …otherwise it is in excellent condition
- Darn!：Looks just like the picture!
- I like the fabric：Fits perfectly! Absolutely love it!
- The dress is a very good fit per the sizing and the other reviews：I ended up returning this as the dress fit snuggly along the stomach area. Didn’t do me any favors. Too bad because the color is great and it’s well made.
- Five Stars：I ordered XL will reorder in XXL great dress!!
- Awesome basic black dress.：I really love this dress. It has a good bit of stretch and is flattering. I also want to note that I ordered this in 2 colors- black and white polka dot and the navy blue. They both look great, but I wanted to note to future buyers that the material is different. Polka dot had very little give in the fabric and fit tighter because of it. Navy was definitely more stretchy and had more give. Both are great, but just FYI!
- Beautiful dress, got many compliments on it：I love this dress!! I normally don’t pay attention to reviews, mostly because reviews are like……., everyone has one, ‘, but am really happy I read some… This dress, as was reviewed by a few, does run small. Smaller than what I am used to. I would say a large = a small medium.only negative feedback? Has no launder label and the dress has a strong chemical smell. But don’t let that stop you from considering purchasing this dress.it is beautiful! I’d wear it every day, if I could.
- bit big and color is not exact but not bad.：Great dress for a great price!
- Five Stars：This dress is beautiful and fits exactly as expected! I got the blue polka dot one and it looks fantastic! I couldn’t be more pleased! I suggest following the size chart exactly, using actual measurements!I was between sizes and since the material is slightly stretchy, I think I should have chosen the smaller size. The larger one is still beautiful and flattering but the smaller one might be a bit better. I will know soon, since I liked this dress so much I actually ordered it in the smaller size in a different color!
- Five Stars：Way too small
- good.：This dress is flattering and my daughter loves it! She always looks forward to dance class and this dress gets lots of compliments.
- Take your measurements first!：Great Design and material (which stretch). Bought the S size based on the size chart and its tight fit on 34 bust and wraist 27. Should have size up as recommended by other reviewers. Definitely the size chart is 1 size smaller…. so S is a XS, and M is a S for this seller’s ACEVOG. ITs really beautiful.. and a little lengthy for 5"3. With petticoat, it should be better
- Just perfect! The hemming on the bottom was a little …：This dress is adorable! Very pretty print and nice material, which has a slight comfortable stretch. The bodice of the dress is just a hint snug, making the neckline bow out slightly. I may need to get it tailored, but it will be worth it when done. I wish the neckline had just a bit more of a curve in the front – it is high and straight, making it rest across my collar bones. The length is perfect just below the knee (I’m 5’4" and 150 pounds). I have a petticoat on order, which should make it fan out. Very pretty dress.
- Four Stars：I purchased this dress to wear as part of an Alice in Wonderland costume. The blue is very vibrant, not a natural looking blue. the material doesn’t breathe i got warm just trying it on, however it fits perfectly due to this fabric. it fits like a glove because it stretches slightly. I am pretty athletic and typically have trouble with "feminine" clothes but this dress feels great. I bought a petticoat to wear under the dress but it hasn’t arrived yet. I am 5’5" with a long waist and short legs. The skirt starts above my belly button and the hem is just below the knees. I ordered a large.
- But very pretty – she loves it：Looks precious on Grammy’s little girl. Seems well made.
Moncler Winter 2015
- Five Stars：Was not attractive on.
- fantastic：My girl loves wearing this for her ballet class. It fits perfectly, is very comfortable, and beautifully designed. Would definitely buy again.
- This dress is a great deal!：love it
- Runs small：Pretty, great fit, good coverage, light pink ballet color, durable, and loved.Fit: Perfect for 5 year old who normally wears size 4-5 waist and 5-6 height (38 lbs and 45 in). Attached skirt runs to mid thigh length.Have been washing on delicate and drying flat, and still looks new.
- Five Stars：So cute. Got a lot of compliments! It was a little smaller than expected.
- Fits perfect, too cute：Lovely & comfortable.
- Beautiful Inexpensive Dress：she loved it she’s happy i am haooy
- Nice dress, it looked a bit dressier on a …：When the dress arrived, I was taken aback at the material. It looked and felt like a table cloth for a baby shower. The only thing I liked about the dress was the matching light blue tulle at the bottom of the dress. The dress was listed on Amazon as turquoise by the way, but it is actually light blue. I shipped it back immediately. I found a much better quality tea length dress today at a major department store at the mall that is perfect for the garden party that I am going to.
- Cute Dress：a little bit large on top but great dress! excellent quality for the price.
- BEST DRESS EVER!：Purchased this for my daughter for an audition. She’s 5’3 1/2 ", about 130#, Bust size 32DD, waist size about 27"–Medium fit perfect!
- I like the way it fits and it’s what you actually …：Fits a little weird in the chest. Was a bit long on me at 4’10 but I had taken up. Did arrive very wrinkled and had some lose threads but looks nice on.
- Four Stars：Great quality and perfect fit.
- Returned, not what I expected：Dress was what I expected, super cute and super retro. If you want the dress to puff up you need to buy a petty coat to wear underneath. It is snug so you might want to go a size up. I got a large and it’s sing but I do like it that way and from the other reviews I knew it would be snug.
- just got this. I bought a small based on …：This dress is super cute and will probably flatter every figure. The material is stretchy and allows for those between sizes to not worry over much about fit. The skirt has a swing to it already, making the dress ready to wear now. However; At the suggestion of several other Amazon users, I purchased a crinoline to go underneath to get the full effect. I am still awaiting that garment. I am 4’11 and currently weigh 126 lbs with a very full bust…I got the small, and it fits like a dream. And the best part…it was inexpensive and the husband LOVES it.
- Just perfect! The hemming on the bottom was a little …：I ordered this dress and panicked afterward when I saw the estimated delivery date, but the dress arrived in about two weeks. I’m 5’5" and weigh about 145 and I ordered a medium (as always) and it fit me perfectly. My only disappointment was the length of the dress. It comes to the middle of my calf. I’m not sure if this is supposed to be knee-length or calf-length, but knee-length is what I need, so I will be getting the dress hemmed. However, this is purely an opinion! The dress is definitely beautiful and semi-formal. It is a little dressy for the occasion I was planning on using it for, but I’ll be saving the dress for another opportunity! The seller was very helpful and friendly, and easy to talk with about the product. The packaging was sealed and, though the dress is slightly wrinkled due to being packaged (which is expected), there are no marks or discolored areas on the dress. A great buy for the price!
- Four Stars：I love this dress. Fits perfectly.
Buy Moncler Online
- Terrible：This dress fit perfectly, as measured. I am a curvy size 14-16 so sometimes I am all too aware of things hanging out. But this time I felt normal in a dress. Accentuate the positive and make a girl feel good, my man really liked it too! The stitching seems solid, I threw in a suitcase for a weekend getaway and pulled it out ready to wear.
- Four Stars：Looks nice and is light weight
- Love it!：The slim fit dress runs very small. The size on the Hepburn dress was perfect, but not the same as the slim fit. The slim fit medium needs to be extra large to match the medium Hepburn dress.
- Fits great and very high quality material：Fits true to size and washes great! Must have for your little ballerina.
- One of the best purchases I’ve made this year!：I ordered this dress thinking it would be like the first dress I ordered from this company. The dress is pleated and shorter than I expected. It is cotton and will need to be ironed a lot! It is not stretchy material. The fit is true to size.
- Perfect for my little ballerina：my 3yo is average height but very petite frame and this fit perfect with some room to grow. she loves it and says it is comfortable.
- Nice dress overall：This dress is beautiful… it fits a little bit snug across the chest. But I still love it
- The dress is nice but cheaply made：Cute dress. Nice polished cotton, color looks like the picture. Bought medium which fits but made for slightly taller torso. Am 5’3" 130lb 36 D and chest fits perfectly. Good look for cheap price.
- I love them both, but the sizes differ.：Way too small… I went by the sizing chart & couldn’t even zip it up! Very disappointed because it was a very cute dress & great material!
- Decent quality for the price. Fits Ok. A …：I got the white black and purple dress. It is definitely different so you will turn a few heads.It hits mid calf and since I am not used to it I do feel like – "is it a long dress that is too short or a short dress that is too long?" Wearing heels with this dress is a must, else it will look weird. But it was very different and ppl do notice you and your bold flower print. So all in all an interesting buy. I did feel cute so that is definitely a plus.
- Cute!：Love these! My petite daughter fits them perfectly and she is just newly 2. They are perfect for her dance classes. So delicate and soft.
- Classy Bargain!：good quality…. better than I thought it would be. material is thick enough that in the hot summer I don’t have to wear a clingy slip.
- Four Stars：Really nice quality and verrry pretty delicate ruffles! My daughter loves it and it is really pretty when she moves in it.
- It’s too bad too, I was looking forward to this dress：It was only 20 bucks..great value for that price! Everyone loved it and thought it could def be worn to other events (not just a 50s party) It was a tiny bit snug for a medium. pressed up nice. Wore it with the petticoat/crinoline.
- Five Stars：Im very happy with my dress. Its beautifull as the picture. The color is beautifull too. Thank you.. I love it
- Really thin sleazy material：Dress is great, everything about it is beautiful but at 5’0 its too long. The best part is the top and sleeves. I love how is fits but it makes me look older because of the length.
Moncler Coats For Men
- flattering fit, perfect material, love it!：This dress fit perfectly, as measured. I am a curvy size 14-16 so sometimes I am all too aware of things hanging out. But this time I felt normal in a dress. Accentuate the positive and make a girl feel good, my man really liked it too! The stitching seems solid, I threw in a suitcase for a weekend getaway and pulled it out ready to wear.
- Great Seller：This is not as good what it looks like, cheap material, no quality . This is ship from China!
- Beautiful dress with a made-for-me look：LOVE IT!!! Fits like a dream!
- but completely acceptable for a nice inexpensive dress：This is a fantastic dress! I love how it fits. It is very flattering. I bought it to use as part of a costume, but I will be wearing it out regularly. Fabulous!
- Five Stars：I’m in love with it
- Five Stars：It looked cute in the picture, But when I tired it one I left like I was wearing a bag or a moo-moo!!!
- … with the red plaid dress – it looks nothing like the picture：good quality…. better than I thought it would be. material is thick enough that in the hot summer I don’t have to wear a clingy slip.
- Very Happy with my purchase.：After buying and returning several leotards and leotard dresses these are definitely a keeper. The quality on the Capezio products far surpasses the other brands we’ve tried. They washed up beautifully. I washed them on gentle and dried them on low heat. My petite 5 year old fits perfectly in the intermediate 6/6x size. The front has two layers and the leotard isn’t see through (a problem I’ve had with other brands).
- Five Stars：I love it! Very flattering!!!
- This is the sweetest most flattering blue dress.：I love it.
- One Star：I would give it a 5-star if it doesn’t get wrinkly after washing.
- Five Stars：It’s fine
- Other than that it is perfect!: )：Dress is nice but definitely not a size "large". It would fit an older child or a teenager.
- I really like this dress：I’m not sure if it’s just the dress I recieved but the neckline of this dress sits so high on my neck I feel like it is choking me. Too bad as I really loved the look of the dress and I saw from other reviews that many women love it.
- It fitted my tall and slim 4 year old great with some room to spare：Fits my 2 year old perfectly. The material is very light and comfortable. Perfect for dance class.
- Beautiful dress, got many compliments on it：I love it 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments2.0 out of 5 starsNot the best it could have beenByDana D’Amicoon September 9, 2015Size: LargeColor: Smart BlueVerified PurchaseIt was stretchy then I expected. It is too tight to wear out sadly. The belt at the waist comes off and is 2 sizes smaller then the actual dress so it is completely pointless. The zipper isnt strong at all and it difficult to zipper. The color bleeds horrible when you wash it for the first 2 times. So wash alone. I bought this hoping I’d be able to wear it out but because of how stretchy the material is and how tight, I just look like a lumpy log and the worst part is I’m not fat at all.
Cheap Moncler Jackets Uk
- Love this dress：This is a great dress!! Very pretty and a perfect fit. I got compliments on this dress when I wore it.
- Nice fabric but cheaply made – I could see all …：Material is nice. A lot longer than I’d expected. It is cut a little weird at the front neckline and bubbles out. The zipper gets stuck in spots because of how is sewn in.
- It will look a lot better if I lost 5 lbs：Very pretty dress
- Three Stars：The hour glass figure I had a few years ago has blossomed into some sort of all day timer. It is difficult for me to find clothes that accommodates a triple D top half and and equally large bottom. This dress makes the most of my curves without looking like June was going to be busting out all over. There is just enough stretch in the fabric. I would normally go for a large, but went xl and it hugs in all the right place. It is hard to find a dress that is pretty and sexy without looking either matronly or tawdry. This dress finds that perfect middle ground.
- Two Stars：Good quality fabric and wonderful color. It didn’t fit me quite right, it was a little too big, but don’t let that stop you from ordering. Just measure carefully and enjoy a pretty dress.
- My daughter loves it!：Super cute and well made!
- Really cute dress. Shipping was much quicker than expected …：Very cute but too small in top.
- I really love this dress：I wore this dress to a 50’s inspired wedding. I did NOT expect the praise & compliments I got from random people about this dress. It is perfectly form fitting & the green color was just as pictured! Love, love, love it!! Will wear it again to another wedding (sans retro theme).
- Not bad, but I’m disappointed that it was described as …：Purchased this for my daughter for an audition. She’s 5’3 1/2 ", about 130#, Bust size 32DD, waist size about 27"–Medium fit perfect!
- Flattering.：Love it!
- perfect fit!：I got the pink 2T-4T and it fits great for my tall/skinny 2 year old. It is so much better than the flimsy ones at the stores. It looks sweet and my princess loves it. I think she will get a great wear out of it before we move on to another one.
- Dress is great, everything about it is beautiful but at 5’0 …：The material is cheap and shinny. The showers/sleeves are much bulkier in person. I wouldn’t wear it. And it’s very long
- Cute!：Good quality, as I expected. My daughter is a tall 6 and this leotard fits her perfectly. I would say it runs small.
- Love this dress and great price：I’m writing this review under my fiance’s account :)I love love love this dress. I can’t say enough great things about it- I saw it, read the reviews, ordered an XL as I am quite busty and it arrived three days later. I tried it on and the stretchy material makes the busty issue not an issue. The waist is flattering and it flows just perfect.I ordered it as a sample dress to see if I could really buy my wedding dress for under $30 and well-ah! YES! I ordered the white one last night, wore this dress into the office and people can’t stop talking about it.If I could give 10 stars, I would!
- Get size up! Very comfy and beautiful!：I love this leotards! This is the second leo I have bought from Capezio and I really love it just as I did the other one. They are very nicely made and last through many washes. Definitely recommend!
- Great LBD：Not well made
Moncler Womens Vest
- Perfection：This dress!!!!! Amazing!!!
- Lovely Retro-styled Dress：Beautiful dress that fit perfectly.
- LOVE IT!：Was not sure when I got it that it would fit. When I put it on I loved the fit and felt great on the material was really nice. Can’t wait to wear to a wedding in October. Perfect dress for the price. Loved the purple color also.
- Even the small is too overwhelming on a small frame …：I will be ordering more…I haven’t washed it yet, but so far it’s gorgeous
- Five Stars：Your friends have to say "you look nice" when you get all dressed up, but strangers at my friends’ wedding, as well as the lady at Starbucks, kept saying how nice the dress looked–and if that’s not a ringing endorsement!I’m a 16/18 and it fit well through the body and hips/waist; it had just enough stretch/room to feel comfortable after a day of drinking, eating, and dancing. And as is common for me, since I’m bigger in the hips, it was a bit baggy in the chest. Also was cut perfectly to add crinoline under it.Now to find somewhere to where it again. And to order more of their dresses as they seem to fit very well.
- Three Stars：Love it!!!!
- Don’t do it.：I bought this dress for 40$. I got it in red it is bright but, that’s what I wanted. I ADORE this dress. It fits perfectly. I am 5.’7 and I weight about 155, I am rather busty and it fits there perfectly. The dress does have a bit of stretch to it. It ordered a medium. I normally wear a size 10 and the reviews seem to suggest to get the size down rather than the size up. So happy I did it fit perfectly.This dress is well made and adorable. I ordered a petticoat to go with it in black and it definitly makes a huge difference. I wouldn’t wear it without one. Many of the recommendations also suggested a cute belt around the middle which I did in animal print and black. The whole outfit together looks amazing and can be dressed up or down for various functions based on shoes and accessories.The tags to say it’s best to dry clean and or hand wash and line dry.I will be ordering this dress in at least one more color.Wish I could give it more stars.
- Navy dress：Beautiful! It was a little right in the bodice and I’m a 4 or 6. I can wear it, but it’s just a little snug. I’ve ordered a medium and am keeping the small in case I lose a pound or two! Thanks!
- I love it! Fits so perfect!：I liked it a lot
- 50’s style adorable：fit me perfectly — based on the other reviews I got the Small (usually I wear an 8 or 10)– and since it’s on the stretchy side worth getting smaller rather than larger. The green is a hunter green, not emerald. If you are bigger busted, it will work also as there’s a lot of fabric in the bodice. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments7 of 7 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsBest Amazon buy ever!Bynicoleon July 25, 2015Size: LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseLoved this dress! Got a ton of compliments on it! Had a black and white themed wedding so I got the white petticoat to go underneath and I’m glad I did, as I was unsure if it would look silly. Paired with a white belt and pearls couldn’t go wrong. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments6 of 6 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsGot the floral print- LOVE ITByDarienon August 20, 2015Size: LargeColor: FloralVerified PurchaseI bought the floral print and LOVE it. I feel like a 1950s Goddess. I was leaning towards the solid colors, but it’s for my 30th birthday and thought "if there was ever a time for a (for me) loud dress, this is it. I’m so happy with this purchase. As far as the fit, I’m 6 feet tall and usually a size 12 in dresses; I ordered the large and it fits just fine, but is maybe a little large. I’d say that if you’re a size 10-12, go for the Medium. like everyone said, the fabric has a lot of stretch. I might still return mine for a medium- I’m undecided. For all my tall girls out there, I know you’re wondering about the length: IT’S PERFECT. Like I said, I’m 6 feet tall and it hits me right at the knees. 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments11 of 13 people found the following review helpful1.0 out of 5 starsREAD THIS REVIEW BEFORE MAKING THIS MISTAKE.ByMelissa K. Thomason April 3, 2015Size: SmallColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI wish I could give this dress zero stars, I do not understand ANY of the 5 star reviews. The dress I received is literally garbage, it is HORRIBLY constructed, every single seam of the dress looks like it is about to burst open. It is like Amazon sent me a dress someone 4 sizes too big squeezed into and then sent back, every seam of the dress is loose and coming a part, and there are loose threads all over the thing. The pleats on the bodice are absolutely horrendous and I don’t know how to fix them because you can’t iron this dress.Not to mention the dress looks cheap and nothing like the picture, the sleeves aren’t even remotely them same. I bought this because the bridesmaid dress I ordered never came in and the wedding is next month… now I have to find a whole new dress because there is no way I can wear this one, it is ripped and falling apart… this is the WORST purchase I have ever made on Amazon. DO NOT BUY THIS DRESS FOR ANY FORMAL EVENT. It looks so awful and cheap and you will just be completely embarrassed. I have bought better looking dresses for 12 dollars at wal-mart. This is not worth the money at all. Period.
- Two Stars：Nice dress!!
- Four Stars：This is adorable! It is more sleeve-less than a cap-sleeve. The fabric wrinkles and creases reeeeally easy. It is super stretchy but the material is thick and it hides flaws.
- Five Stars：very nice dress and good fabric quality.
- This is the sweetest most flattering blue dress.：Great dress.
- Very cheap quality：It is to small and if you have a bigger bust this dress does not really work.
- Excellent Product：Very good costumer service. Very impressive!
- Glad I read the reviews：My little girl loves the skirt. Great quality. No complaints!
- My daughter loves it!：daughter loves this.
- Excelent!：This dress is great for my daughter’s first dance class. She loves it. However, the skirt tends to be really static-y and clings to her legs.
- Four Stars：This is a really cute dress! and it’s pretty long too. :)Only downside is this: the little belt that came with the dress is on the small side (at least for the xl dress)… 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments2 of 2 people found the following review helpful3.0 out of 5 starsThis dress was designed for someone with very small breasts …ByMud Flaps “Chocoholic”on August 24, 2015Size: XX-LargeColor: Dark Blue PolkaVerified PurchaseThis dress was designed for someone with very small breasts, or breasts that sit around the collar bone. Not for me. Very cute otherwise. I had to return it, which was painless.
- I ordered this dress in the beautiful green color and am so pleased with how it …：I love this dress! It’s a little tight in the under arms but I wore it all night and was comfortable
- DEEP Purple：Comfortable and flattering.
- Dress is pretty but much smaller than indicated：The dress waist is a little high, but overall is cute and the fabric is a nice weight. I got several compliments wearing it. Love the royal blue color.
- Five Stars：Fits nicely..ordered a medium, but I could have probably fit in a small. 5’4" 133 pounds.The top detailing is a little off on one side..disappointing, but my hair is long and will cover it during the wedding for the most part so no worries. Nice thick material with some stretch.
Moncler Jackets On Sale
- Three Stars：Fit wonderfully and now wears it anytime she has an excuse.
- Meh.：I LOVE this dress!! It is a bit on the large side, as others have testified, but I still love it. Im 5′ even so I did shorten it up. Finding clothes for me is very difficult. I am short and curvy. After hours and hours in the stores looking for something to wear to a wedding I bought this dress and some accessories as my last ditch effort. It came. I tired it on. I fell in love! I dressed it up with a wide belt and a petticoat underneath. Very cute. I received multiple compliments from friends and strangers alike.
- Inconsistent fit; all waists are for short waisted ladies.：This skirt has great quality. And seller has sent product as described. Good Shopping experience.
- Four Stars：big and heavy — not at all flattering
- Two Stars：Like it 👍🏻
- Five Stars：Disappointed.
- Must have!：Super cute! Higher neckline than expected.
- Three Stars：I bought this dress for evening wear while travelling. It is a little flimsy and I’ll wear a slip with it, but it packs very well and shakes out ready to wear. A little low cut for me, but easy to wear a scarf with. I am 5’9" and it falls just below the knee, which I like. A short person it might be mid calf. When I took it out of the package, I thought I wouldn’t like the ruching on the sleeves, but when I put it on, it was fine.
- I love it.：I love this dress- I want it in every color! I have the black and the green, both in a size large. I’m 5’9” and right now I’m in between a size 14 and a size 12 (measurements 40-32-48). After reading the reviews I decided to go with a large instead of an XL and I’m glad I did. It fits beautifully, is very comfortable, and the length is great (it hits me just past my knees). It flares out nicely and just skims right over everything I don’t want to show off haha. I didn’t think I’d have much luck with this but I was pleasantly surprised! The green color is a little hard to describe though, it’s dark, but bright at the same time. Not a grass green, but not hunter green- somewhere in the middle but very pretty and flattering.
- Very pleased with this：So cute. Got a lot of compliments! It was a little smaller than expected.
- Five Stars：Love this dress! Good for work.
- zipper catch is smaller than I’d like but still good：It pretty but it wasn’t what I thought
- It’s big：Not a "pretty" cocktail dress but more like the bridesmaid dress you’ll never wear again…..
- This dress is amazing and I want to order it in every color：Love love love this little dress!!! Super clutch!!!
- Adorable!：My grand daughter is a size 5 and it fits her but no room to grow. I don’t think it would fit a size 6.
- excellent for dance：Great quality for the price.
- Disintegrating Dress：Fit well but color wasn’t as pictured. It was more worn out than the picture, not a dark rich navy. Also, quality of fabric poor. The price matches the quality, a little disappointed but you get what you pay for! The fit and design was nice. It worked for the wedding I went to. A one night dress, material is worse once I washed the dress.
- Watch out cleavage!：This is the most beautiful dress I have ever bought. It came a very small package and I was afraid it would be too small and skimpy. Not the case. This dress slips on and settles onto the body just beautifully. It is stunning. I bought the black. No need for a slip. The fabric is of good quality and is not too see through. My search for the perfect dress is over. Now I just have to find shoes and bag for it!
- Black Capezio Girls 7-16 Leotard：After reading the numerous reviews that Capezio leotards run small, I bought the size up and it fits my daughter perfectly! My daughter wears a 3T (and I would have gotten her the 2T-4T size if wasn’t for all the reviews), so I got her the Small (4-6) and its the perfect size. And I think there’s enough room for her to wear it for a while. Hopefully she likes her ballet class and we’ll get a lot of wear out of it.
- Length mid-calf：Great and such good value.
- Two Stars：Crazy about my dress
- Five Stars：The dress came faster than I thought& fits great!!!!! I so loved the look…
- Love the Dress!：It looked cute in the picture, But when I tired it one I left like I was wearing a bag or a moo-moo!!!
- Short waisted for a tall gal：Beautiful and it’s figure-flattering. Another 1950’s classic. This one looks like a Marilyn Monroe outfit.
- Great dress !!!!：Very nice dress. Like it!
- Five Stars：I’m in LOVE with this dress.
- TOO BIG, THIN MATERIAL, NO LACE!：So I recieved the product quickly. It does run small so I ordered on size larger then usual. It fits perfect. But the belt or buttons pictured is just a belt with very thin connectors. Belt does not fit along the size of the dress. My belt broke already. I dont want to return the dress since it fits and looks great so I guess I will try to use a different belt. But over all I like the dress.
- Nice, but could have been better.：Perfect
- Beautiful dress. Nice pattern stitched into it and made …：Too small. Measured to be accurate knowing they run small from the reviews. Order up one size and still to small in bust area.
- 3.5 stars: Wrinkles too easily for a synthetic dress：Getting complements!
- Beautiful：Fits my two and a half year old girl perfectly…and should last a while. My daughter loved it from the moment she tried it on.
- Good：Charming sophisticated dance dress for a little girl, she loves it.
- This leotard is perfect for my three year old (she is about 38″ …：The quality and fit of this leotard was a perfect fit for my age 6 daughter (but note that she is on the smaller side of size 6). I’m not sure a size 7-8 would fit comfortably in this. The color is more "pink" than the standard "ballet pink" but looks great.
- flattering fit, perfect material, love it!：I LOVE how this dress flatters my figure. I was really nervous about how it would fit, but it is great. Stretchy fabric, breathable, but thick enough not to be see through, although I still need to check in daylight if it needs a skip, it’s fine indoors though.I’m 5’3" 115 pounds and I ordered a US6. I think I could have gotten away with a size 4 as well, but the 6 is great. It’s much more flattering than my picture gives it credit. I’ll be wearing this on our upcoming Caribbean cruise. The material a style can easily be causal or dressy depending on the accessories you add. You will not be disappointed in this dress. 33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 3 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments220 of 227 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsAdorable fit!ByGigiRose1210on November 4, 2013I am extremely picky about my clothing, especially dresses. I am what you’d call an apple shape, as I have a large bust, broad shoulders, a tendency to carry weight in my mid-section, but yet I have very small hips and legs. Finding dresses is always a nightmare, so I was very hesitant to order one online. Knowing that wrap-style dresses are most flattering for my figure, I took a chance on ordering this one, and I am so glad that I did. I ordered this dress in the royal blue to wear to a wedding, and I received more compliments than I ever would have expected. Not only did the dress fit perfectly (I’m a size 12), it flowed in all the right places. The split top was somewhat revealing, however I used a small safety pin to keep everything in place, which worked perfectly.The only thing I would change about this dress is the rouched sleeves. They are more gathered than what you can tell in the picture, and drew more attention than I would have liked to my arms (which are also big), but it wasn’t so bad that I was self-conscious. I’m very pleased with this purchase, and will be wearing this dress again.
- Nice dress for small chested person：LOVE
- Five Stars：BEAUTIFUL PRODUCT.
- Great buy：Child is growing up fast. What fits just right now will be a hand-me-down tomorrow. We bought a second one next size up.
- FUN FLIRTY FLATTERING!：Not a "pretty" cocktail dress but more like the bridesmaid dress you’ll never wear again…..
- Fit Almost everywhere but the bust so I gave it …：The bust line is way above the bust this is made way off deformed!!
- Feel like a princess：great dress and detail for price
Moncler Bubble Jacket
- Overall I like it.：daughter loves it
- Love this dress!：This dress is beautiful and the price is right. I had a slight defect with my dress but the customer service was so wonderful my problem was fixed right away. And the shipping was way sooner than expected. I am pleased with this purchase.
- Cute leotard!：Very good quality.. size a little smaller than expected based on the sizing chart
- Adorable and perfect fit：Fit as previously stated in other reviews. My daughter normally wears a M 7-8 and I ordered this in a L 8-10 and it fit perfect! It is well made, the perfect length to cover and has a liner through the abdomen, making a thicker garment. It’s perfect!
- LOVE <3：Very quality material!!! Great buy!
- Three Stars：Fit well, but material was like a latex glove, I could actually pull some out at my ribs & when I let it go it would " snap" back into place. Too hot a fabric for my hot flashes.
- The quality of this dress is great. However：I am 5’6, weigh 134 pounds and measure 37/28/38. I ordered a medium with the red and black floral print and aside from being a little tight in the bust (not obscenely so), it fits very well. All in all it’s a very nice dress, especially considering the price.
- Fits wells, Good quality：Got this for my daughters ballet class. Looks great on her. Got a couple compliments.
- So adorable!：Love this leotard! It’s so cute! I went off of what other reviewers said about sizing. My daughter is about a size 4. I got the 4-6 (small) and it fits her just right. Just FYI the tights from this brand in color pink are a different color pink than this leotard.
- ok：It did not fit as expected and I tried to return it and have it wrapped up ready to go, but have not heard back from the shareholder.
- Two Stars：Love it!
- Three Stars：Super cute, but runs small. I normally wear a 12 and ordered the XL. It zipped but was uncomfortable in the bust. I returned it. Sad day because I really did like the dress. The material is nice and seems to be well made, it has a slight stretch.
- Good quality fabric and wonderful color：Such a comfortable dress. Movable material, lovely cut, easy to iron, or hang dry. Drapes well, covers the sins of my belly.
- Cute but the fitting is a little off for my body shape：This dress is adorable and fits perfectly. Arrived within three days of ordering for $20ish and looks like I paid much more than that. My only complaint is that the dress is a little wrinkled on the skirt portion, but it’s nothing a quick onceover with an iron won’t fix. I would highly recommend buying this dress and purchasing from the seller. Ordered a medium and it fits perfectly; for an overall idea of what to expect if you’re considering buying this size, I’m 5’6" and 145 lbs and it was neither tight nor loose. Very comfy!
- Five Stars：I’m 5’3" and usually wear a medium. I listened to the reviews and got a medium, but I wish I had ordered the small. My bra size is 34DDD, so I was worried I wouldn’t fit in the small. The waist is way too big, and It’s a bit too long. It’s a cute dress, but I look frumpy.
- Hope it helps：I was expecting a better fit. It does look well made and it’s very pretty just didn’t fit as expected so I’m pretty sad about that.
- but you might have better luck.：I wear size 4 but the medium size dress I ordered was too small.
- I got this beautiful dress a few weeks ago：I loved it – but it didn’t fit. Size runs small – I am 4’10 – 104 pounds – ordered size small way too small – way too long – right on my ankles. The dress was so pretty I didn’t want to send it back – it was very wrinkled material which could be pressed out but it was totally cotton and had no stretch to it. Seller got it here on time. I would have ordered a bigger size but thought the price was a little high for the cotton material. The dress was also cut too high on the neck for what I like. It didnt have a V neck like it is pictured. But the colors were very pretty. If you order your regular size I would suggest you order a size bigger.
- Five Stars：Beautiful
- … arrived unfortunately it was too small the dress is beautiful excellent quality I would recommend this to anyone we …：It was only 20 bucks..great value for that price! Everyone loved it and thought it could def be worn to other events (not just a 50s party) It was a tiny bit snug for a medium. pressed up nice. Wore it with the petticoat/crinoline.
- Shines：Order one size up. I ordered the size I normally wear and ended up breaking the zipper in the back trying to zip it up. I love the look and style though so I will give it 3 stars.
- I was a little disappointed with the material and my dress has a small …：I bought this to wear for a wedding and it was adorable! I wore this with a petticoat & the look was exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately, my excitement was not to last. It literally began to fall apart on me while I was wearing it! The fabric at the seams was disintegrating. The dress was not tight by any means. If anything it was too loose. I had to repair the dress 4 times by the end of the day and the fabric was still wasting away. I will be asking for a refund.
- I love the fact it is lined：My daughter loves her new dress leotard. The build in skirt works well for little girls! Before we had a seperate leotard and skirt, and her skirt keep falling down.
- Weird sizing：Beautiful:)
- Better than I thought：Love this dresslike the style very flattering .I plan on ordering some of the other dresses they have.
- It’s cute and you get what you pay for：It is snug in the bust as advertised but there is some stretch to the material. Dress is made of a light material. It has a few string that will need to be cut, but nothing extreme. This dress make me feel ultra feminine and pretty without being to revealing. Love it!
- Five Stars：This is the most beautiful dress I have ever bought. It came a very small package and I was afraid it would be too small and skimpy. Not the case. This dress slips on and settles onto the body just beautifully. It is stunning. I bought the black. No need for a slip. The fabric is of good quality and is not too see through. My search for the perfect dress is over. Now I just have to find shoes and bag for it!
- This dress fits great!!：If you are like me and like vintage flair, you will adore this dress.
- Four Stars：Disappointed in the fit. I measured for a medium and it was large on me. The material was heavy and did not flow nicely. The pleats in the bust were not well made and it bunched in the middle and there were stitches loose in the center section at the top. It also did not lay right on one side of the front collarbone. It puckered out. I was really hoping for a better fit. I am 5′-1.5" tall and this was very long on me as well. Had to return it unfortunately and will try a couple different 50’s style options here at Amazon.
- Five Stars：Too small
- Pretty But Tight：My daughter is a 2T in street clothes, and all the 2-4 leotards left her zero room to grow. This one fits nicely but still has some give, so it should fit for awhile. Best of all, this is simple: A lot of the dance dresses are bedazzled and glittered to within an inch of their lives. This one is refined, well made, and sweet as can be. Capezio is generally excellent quality.
- Four Stars：Wasn’t even close to the right size
- Winning in Retro!：Beautiful dress!!!
- Beautiful and quality craftsmanship：It was super cute…. And fit well. But the boobs were small and smashed.
- I love this dress so much that I bought 3：Nice Dress fit great i love it
- … bought this for my son’s girlfriend and she looks adorable in it：I ordered XL. It came very mis-proportioned. Small on top. Large on bottom. Very stiff fabric. I returned it.
- … arrived unfortunately it was too small the dress is beautiful excellent quality I would recommend this to anyone we …：The dress is nice but cheaply made. The zipper was made of a thin plastic and fell apart the first time I tried to wear the dress. The prongs fell out of the zipper! The dress looks pretty on but be prepared to be disappointed if you’re looking for a quality product.
- Very cute：Order one size up. I ordered the size I normally wear and ended up breaking the zipper in the back trying to zip it up. I love the look and style though so I will give it 3 stars.
- I really love this dress：I wore this dress to a 50’s inspired wedding. I did NOT expect the praise & compliments I got from random people about this dress. It is perfectly form fitting & the green color was just as pictured! Love, love, love it!! Will wear it again to another wedding (sans retro theme).
- cute：Was very happy with the quality of this dress. I bought it for my 4yr old grand daughter, had to return it for the largest size 4-6. The dress runs very small, haven’t received bigger one yet.
Womens Moncler Coats
- YES!：Fits well
- Sizing is way off：I purchased a small instead of an 6x but it was a lot smaller than expected. It’s an adorable leotard and the ruffled sleeves r the cutest. Make sure u get 1.5-2 sizes bigger esp if ur girl is in the 5-7 age range
- Very nice dress!：I didn’t think the dress would look as good as it does on. Love the color and fit! I’ve already ordered another color!
- Great style：The color of this dress is fantastic. It’s an icy blue and fits well despite me being long waisted.
- Fabulous!!：The fit for the dress that arrived was as I expected
- Meh.：Image vs reality: The first thing I noticed was that the dress was a bright cherry red instead of the darker red in the image. There is also a seam that runs right down the center front from the waist to the bottom, which I couldn’t see in the image and looks a bit odd. It was fairly wrinkled from being packaged, but I would suspect those would come out if you hung it in the bathroom while taking a shower.Material: The material is soft and very stretchy (almost too stretchy for this style?) and the tag says Rayon 65%, Cotton 30%, and Spandex 5%. The care instructions on the other tag state: wash by hand, do not put in dryer, no chlorine rinse, hang out to dry, recommend dry cleaning. There is also about 5" of netting-like material (same as like a petticoat) at the bottom, which looks cute.Fit: I’m 5’3" and measure 39" 32" 41". After looking at the sizing information in the description, I decided to get the X-Large. When I tried it on, the waist fit almost perfectly, the bust was just slightly too large for me and the length came down to mid calf, so I think (given my measurements) the sizing description was pretty spot on and it fit well as expected.Quality: The material just seems too stretchy for this style of dress–almost like a bathing suit, and made me feel like it could easily be stretched out of shape. The zipper worked fine but it was one of those dainty styles that I could see breaking quickly. My biggest is the stitch quality. Normally, I’d never notice something like that, but it’s like they made the dress, had someone 4 sizes bigger try it on and stretch it out, and then shipped it; the seams look like they were stressed too much. I also found a lot of stray threads and some careless thread jumbles all over.I’ll be returning it and looking for something better.
- Great Dress!! Belt…..??：Fits somewhat small and that’s because I’m well endowed arounf the chest region. But otherwise, it’s a cute dress
- DEEP Purple：Well done, well done indeed.