Skip to content
Moncler Field Jacket
- pretty in blue：Very cute dress for the price.
- LOVE this Black Dress!!：Very authentic!!
- Four Stars：Love this!!
- Five Stars：LOVE it
- I was expecting a better fit. It does look well made and it’s …：Beautiful dress. Well made and the color is exactly as pictured. I bought the green. Be sure to order a size up as everyone suggested. It is also slightly short waisted. And it doesn’t need a petticoat.
- My New Go to Dress：This dress is weird! While my measurements say I should be an almost exact match, the pieces of this dress didn’t seem to make sense on my body. The bust was too large, the waist too tight, the shoulders too high (as in, too much fabric between the bust point and the top of the shoulder seam), and there was too much fabric in the underside of the sleeves, making me look saggy and baggy there. Not good. I think perhaps it was made for someone much taller, or much better endowed than I am, and so the proportions were all wrong. I did get GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, though, as I returned the dress for a refund, as another size wouldn’t have fixed the proportion issues. Also, keep in mind that this is an inexpensive dress; the knit fabric is very thin and slick, and it looks a little cheap.
- I was so happy it fit perfectly：The dress fits beautifully.
- Feminine and flirty：I love this dress! I ordered a small and I’m 5’7" 140 pounds bra size A34. It fits beautifully!! The dress is made so well too. The dress is also made to stretch a little. I think a small would fit up to 5’8" 150 pounds and a much bigger chest size! Very happy with this dress.
- Not the Dress I Ordered：Perfect
- Beautiful Vintage Dress：I ordered this with a little hesitance. I wasn’t sure how this was going to fit….but it fit perfectly. I’m 5’4, on the heavier side at 175 and carry it in my hips and rear. There’s enough fabric to create a slimming effect. I received many compliments the night I wore this. I paired this with red wedges and a red flower hair tie. I even felt very pretty…..so it is absolutely worth the money. (I believe I paid $20.00 for the dress and $9.00 for the wedges.) Money well spent!
- Adorable!：I saw the comments that people felt the tutu ran small. My daughter is 3 and wears a 4T. the 4-6 fits her perfectly with some room to grow. She loves the flutter sleeves and I really like that she doesn’t look too exposed when she is wearing this.
- Five Stars：Too much material on the waist just on the sides making the hips looking broader than it really is! I am usually a medium (6 – 8), the XL does not fit me… its a tight squeeze at the chest area and not very flattering!!
- Good dress for work：its is very difficult to descibe ..becuase its just bit fit..
- Adorable!：A little on the pricey side and the skirt is more sheer than it appears in the picture. It is very cute though. My daughter is a 4t and a little on the slimmer side and just fit her perfectly. It may be a little to small for anyone older than four.
- I dip dyed it and it dyed perfectly with good old Rit dye：Beautiful.. Will look great as a Derby dress. Plus other events. It is very flattering. Love the stretch fabric and print pattern.
- Short waisted for a tall gal：Even the small is too overwhelming on a small frame. I’m 5’3" and 120 lbs and the dress is baggy
- Navy dress：Still waiting for my Vintage Women’s 50s Rockabilly Tutu Skirt Petticoat Black(L)Sold by: Paul Jones Clothing to go with this. This dress is still beautiful even with out the skirt. So happy I bought it. Thank you it’s perfect
- :-(：Love the dress
- Love it!：dress is very nice but xl is too big , I followed the size chart and ordered the size it recommended and the dress is too big. will return and get smaller size. My measurements are 38.5/31/42
- Very nice!：I was very worried about the color but it came as pictured. I would also strongly recommend a petticoat.
- Five Stars：This dress arrived very promptly and in good condition. Instead of fitting as an extra large, it fit like a medium. There was no way I could fit into it. My aunt ended up taking it, because it fit her perfectly. She usually wears about a size 10 or 12
- Five Stars：Perfect.
- Yvonne party dress：I saw this on a Thursday night and ordered it, paying for Saturday delivery. It came at 2:30. I had to leave for my event at 3:30. Out of the envelope, into the dryer on low for six minutes, and it looked great! I took the advise of a previous reviewer and made sure to wear a slip. The dress fit great, looked great, and was highly complimented. I was really pleased. My event was an evening, outdoor, wine tasting, fundraiser. I am also planning to wear this to an awards dinner next month. As is, with simple shoes, it’s dressy without being over the top. With nice shoes and some good jewelry choices, it will dress up great for an evening event.
- Five Stars：This is one of those dresses where once it’s on, you’re like "it’s a glove" but when you’re putting it on you’re kind of like "I’m gonna pop every stitch in this thing." Just the way you have to get it on (no zipper) it’s a bit tricky. If I’d gotten a size up it would’ve been like wearing a bag probably, so it’s a toss up. Hangs nicely, great color, tricky to get on.
- This dress fits great!!：I love the way it looks! The full skirt makes the waist look smaller!
- Cute but too small：Adorable – great quality – my kid loves it – couldn’t ask for more!It’s even held up well after being washed several times. I’ll definitely order this one again when she grows out of it.
- It is bad that this product is so small to fit：Nice dress
- Great dress：The style of this dress is somewhat forgiving. The jersey fabric will stretch to fit. It’s a lovely dress. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it was a little small compared to my Jones of NY similar dress.
- Five Stars：Lovely dress. Worth the price.
- Nora Robers：I went with the size up from my bra size because of the reviews. DON’T order your size it is way to big and I will have to resize it. The color and fabric feel are wonderful and just as pictured.
- Four Stars：I’m top heavy and only 5’3" after a few alterations it will fit perfect!
- Beautiful dress!：I bought this for my son’s girlfriend and she looks adorable in it! If you you are broad in the back or have a large chest it will be too tight.
- I’m genuinely surprised at how great this dress is：Fit was okay, but DO NOT BUY the "BLUE CHECK" version until you read this. The "blue check" dress is not blue (that said, it does match the website picture – brown and black plaid) but it is made of FLANNEL! Who wears a brown plaid flannel "spring garden party" dress? The description said "cotton" or "cotton blend" which, I guess, technically includes flannel, but REALLY? Flannel is for winter. I live in a Zone 10 garden area – Spring, Summer, and Fall are HOT here. I can’t imagine actually wearing this dress to any garden party. The dress in this style made out of flannel looks like a schoolgirl’s jumper that shrank into a fit-and-flare shape. Not good.
- Great quality and soft：Fits my 2 year old perfectly. My daughter has a little belly and the materials stretches nicely to accommodate her and a diaper. The dress is very cute and my daughter loves it. It’s hand wash only.
- Nice dress for Normal People：A little bigger/longer than what I expected but still a very pretty dress! My friends love it!
- One Star：The dress was amazing, the fit was perfect. I ordered a medium and it for as expected. The quality is good and it looks good with and with out a petticoat.
- Beautiful! The beauty is enhanced by the fit：The dress came relatively fast and fit great. My only complaint would be the dress is super long. Im 5’5 and it almost reaches my ankles. Nothing a few slight alterations can’t fix!
- Three Stars：Crazy about my dress
- One Star：Great material! This dress falls right below my knees.
- Flattering to a curvy girl and fits true to size. Don’t think about it, just buy it!：This dress is gorgeous! I bought it in red and wow it makes you look and feel like a movie star!! I’d been looking for a 1950s dress & this was the best priced one I could find online and I have to say that it’s a bargain compared to other sites online I’ve looked at. It’s way stretchier than I thought. I’m not sure what it’s made of exactly but very comfortable and definitely not constricting, you could still be comfortable after eating a large meal in this dress which is not the case with most dresses I’ve tried. I bought a large which is equivalent to a size 8 U.S. Although I probably could have been able to get away with a smaller size since it is so stretchy. I will definitely be buying multiple colors of this dress!! The pink color reminds me of Anita from west side story. Beautiful dress what more is there to say?
Buy Moncler Online
- Not thrilled with cut and material：This sassy little dress is made of rather flimsy fabric, but that doesn’t ruin the look. The shirring on the sleeves adds to the overall effect quite nicely, and the flared skirt is just right. Thank goodness, it covers my knees. If you are buxom on top, however, this is not the dress for you. It is flattering if you small in the midriff. Size wise, it seems to be right on target or maybe a little small. I ordered a 6 and I usually wear a 4 petite.
- Sizing is way off：I purchased a small instead of an 6x but it was a lot smaller than expected. It’s an adorable leotard and the ruffled sleeves r the cutest. Make sure u get 1.5-2 sizes bigger esp if ur girl is in the 5-7 age range
- Size was not accurite：fitted top, tight if you are busty…
- Five Stars：Pretty style
- Very Nice：I dip dyed it and it dyed perfectly with good old Rit dye. Yellow top, blue bottom. I removed the bow, that came off easily.Might need to get more of these
- Not bad, but I’m disappointed that it was described as …：Image vs reality: The first thing I noticed was that the dress was a bright cherry red instead of the darker red in the image. There is also a seam that runs right down the center front from the waist to the bottom, which I couldn’t see in the image and looks a bit odd. It was fairly wrinkled from being packaged, but I would suspect those would come out if you hung it in the bathroom while taking a shower.Material: The material is soft and very stretchy (almost too stretchy for this style?) and the tag says Rayon 65%, Cotton 30%, and Spandex 5%. The care instructions on the other tag state: wash by hand, do not put in dryer, no chlorine rinse, hang out to dry, recommend dry cleaning. There is also about 5" of netting-like material (same as like a petticoat) at the bottom, which looks cute.Fit: I’m 5’3" and measure 39" 32" 41". After looking at the sizing information in the description, I decided to get the X-Large. When I tried it on, the waist fit almost perfectly, the bust was just slightly too large for me and the length came down to mid calf, so I think (given my measurements) the sizing description was pretty spot on and it fit well as expected.Quality: The material just seems too stretchy for this style of dress–almost like a bathing suit, and made me feel like it could easily be stretched out of shape. The zipper worked fine but it was one of those dainty styles that I could see breaking quickly. My biggest is the stitch quality. Normally, I’d never notice something like that, but it’s like they made the dress, had someone 4 sizes bigger try it on and stretch it out, and then shipped it; the seams look like they were stressed too much. I also found a lot of stray threads and some careless thread jumbles all over.I’ll be returning it and looking for something better.
- Zipper sticks, but fits great!：Adorable dress. i’m very petite so it fit me a bit large but the seller was very accommodating and gave me a full refund.
- Love the Look!：I couldn’t be happier with this dress! I am a size 16-18 and it fits perfect! Great quality and the color is beautiful!
Moncler Down Jacket
- The dress is nice but cheaply made：Cute dress. Nice polished cotton, color looks like the picture. Bought medium which fits but made for slightly taller torso. Am 5’3" 130lb 36 D and chest fits perfectly. Good look for cheap price.
- Great dress for the office：Fit was okay, but DO NOT BUY the "BLUE CHECK" version until you read this. The "blue check" dress is not blue (that said, it does match the website picture – brown and black plaid) but it is made of FLANNEL! Who wears a brown plaid flannel "spring garden party" dress? The description said "cotton" or "cotton blend" which, I guess, technically includes flannel, but REALLY? Flannel is for winter. I live in a Zone 10 garden area – Spring, Summer, and Fall are HOT here. I can’t imagine actually wearing this dress to any garden party. The dress in this style made out of flannel looks like a schoolgirl’s jumper that shrank into a fit-and-flare shape. Not good.
- Decent quality for the price. Fits Ok. A …：I got the white black and purple dress. It is definitely different so you will turn a few heads.It hits mid calf and since I am not used to it I do feel like – "is it a long dress that is too short or a short dress that is too long?" Wearing heels with this dress is a must, else it will look weird. But it was very different and ppl do notice you and your bold flower print. So all in all an interesting buy. I did feel cute so that is definitely a plus.
- Great Choice：I LOVE THE DRESS IT FITS SO GREAT THE STRETCH MATERIAL IS SO GREAT GREAT ALL DRESSES SHOULD BE MADE OUT OF THAT FABRIC.THANK YOU SO MUCH.
- Five Stars：it was a perfect fit. we both love it.
- zipper catch is smaller than I’d like but still good：It pretty but it wasn’t what I thought
- Precious：So cute!! Loved this purchased for my daughter to wear at dance. Fits as expected, nice quality would purchase again
- Five Stars：I ordered this dress for a wedding and it worked perfectly. I normally wear a size 6 but I ordered a size 8 and it fit great. I loved the purple color and this is a great dress for the price.
- Wow!：Live this dress it is beautiful
- Adorable fit!：This sassy little dress is made of rather flimsy fabric, but that doesn’t ruin the look. The shirring on the sleeves adds to the overall effect quite nicely, and the flared skirt is just right. Thank goodness, it covers my knees. If you are buxom on top, however, this is not the dress for you. It is flattering if you small in the midriff. Size wise, it seems to be right on target or maybe a little small. I ordered a 6 and I usually wear a 4 petite.
- Five Stars：like it
- Two Stars：This is horrible!!!! I’ve had my share of dresses, but this by far the ugliest dress i’ve ever put on. The reality has nothing to do with the picture. And don’t get me started on the material. ….OMG….
- Great buy：I ordered small 4-6 for my 2.5 year old who is 85% percentile in growth after reading other review, it fits perfectly.
- Dress Too Small：The color pattern was different than pictured. However, I did like how the dress fit.
- Five Stars：The dress is a little longer and bigger than expected, but other than that, I like it. It’s very flowy so I suggest wearing biker shorts if you live in a windy city.
- A wonderful：thank you. A wonderful product
- Be sure to buy a bigger size than you need!：Thank You all for your reviews! I read it and followed your advice. It runs super small. My daughter just turned 4 and I ordered size 6-8. It fits perfect, not even a little big. This leotard is beautiful, great quality but runs SMALL.
- … bought this for my son’s girlfriend and she looks adorable in it：Gorgeous. Got so many compliments on this beautiful dress. The fit is so feminine and beautiful. I’ll be buying more
- Three Stars：Love it! I’m wearing for an upcoming event with an amazing Hat. My intention is to create a glorious Madmen effect.
- Three Stars：It pretty but it wasn’t what I thought
- The best dress that I have ever owned — no kidding.：Love the product
- Beautiful dress! Neck line is a little wide but …：The dress just looks dull in person. The black dye did not go well on this materiel
- I bought this dress for fun to hopefully wear when we visited the Lucy Desi …：Very nice and comfortable dress
- Perfect dress fot a little get together or for a …：I ordered this dress in the beautiful green color and am so pleased with how it fits. I will definitely be ordering more colors!
Moncler Coat Mens
- Four Stars：Perfect.
- A little snug but very cute!：It arrived on time and as pictured. I read reviews about sizing and went with the 4/6. It fits my three year old just right.
- Beautiful and good material：I ordered this dress and panicked afterward when I saw the estimated delivery date, but the dress arrived in about two weeks. I’m 5’5" and weigh about 145 and I ordered a medium (as always) and it fit me perfectly. My only disappointment was the length of the dress. It comes to the middle of my calf. I’m not sure if this is supposed to be knee-length or calf-length, but knee-length is what I need, so I will be getting the dress hemmed. However, this is purely an opinion! The dress is definitely beautiful and semi-formal. It is a little dressy for the occasion I was planning on using it for, but I’ll be saving the dress for another opportunity! The seller was very helpful and friendly, and easy to talk with about the product. The packaging was sealed and, though the dress is slightly wrinkled due to being packaged (which is expected), there are no marks or discolored areas on the dress. A great buy for the price!
- Darling：Super cute. Skirt is light and twirls up perfectly. Heed advice of this and other reviews – THIS RUNS SMALL. My 3 year old is very petite… she is just fitting into most 3T clothes (2T still mostly fits)….I ordered this in 4-6 for her and it fits perfectly.
- Love it：This dress fit perfectly, as measured. I am a curvy size 14-16 so sometimes I am all too aware of things hanging out. But this time I felt normal in a dress. Accentuate the positive and make a girl feel good, my man really liked it too! The stitching seems solid, I threw in a suitcase for a weekend getaway and pulled it out ready to wear.
- It fit great! I normally wear a 18 but all they …：Great dress, amazing fit.
- deformed bust line：it fits great and has a good quality fabric!
- Perfect for summer：I love this dress ! Beautiful!
Moncler Womens Coats
- Marilyn Monroe style：I love it.Will buy another one but in a different color from this line. 😉
- Lovely dress：Nap sewn wrong…looked faded on half the dress due to fabric cut wrong
- This dress is super cute, and I love it：This dress was PERFECT. I wore a red petticoat underneath and it was gorgeous. It fit just right for me, I loved everything about it.
- This is a wonderful dress. It is comfortable and the fabric is …：I love this dress. It fits perfect. I’m a big lady and wear a size 16, I got the dress in a large and it fits perfectly. It’s not tight at all.
- Vintage Flair：looks so pretty on me, my mistress loves the look
- A 2x is a US size 12…????：Fits perfectly
- It’s ok for the price but it does wrinkle very easily.：Very cute. Open back, but the chest is well padded I was able to wear it without a bra.
- very beautiful blue：This dress is gorgeous and I’ve received so many compliments on it. However, after following the sizing chart, and ordering the recommended size, when the dress came it was huge! I had to use about 20 safety pins to make it fit and it looks great now, but I was bummed that the dress didn’t fit the way it was supposed to originally. Maybe I didn’t read the sizing carefully enough? Just know it’s made of stretchy material so it will stretch so possibly order a size down so the dress doesn’t drown you
- Great dress, runs small.：No comments other than it works good for my four year old.
- Very nice dress!：beautiful dress. love this pretty dress. i like the way it fits on me I am 5ft 5 inches 150 pounds i fit perfectly
- Four Stars：Looks nice and fits her well.
- Super buy for summer dress：The material is soft. The dress is very pretty. I just need to order a size larger. I ordered the size larger and it fits. I took the small one to a friend and she’s going to shorten it to make that one fit. Then I will have two gorgeous dresses. Thank you so much
- Cute dress, runs large：good material, just too large.
- Two Stars：nice style. just wasn’t for me darn it
- Two Stars：I like it!
- I look matronly in this but If it were the right size I think it would be pretty. I can’t use it because I bought it …：Absolutely perfect fit and length. The length falls right at the bottom of the kneecap. The neckline is lower than I like, but a safety pin will easily remedy that. The purple is a gorgeous color – a deep eggplant – and very flattering.
Moncler Men Coat
- Perfect for breastfeeding mommy.：the dress was not what i would have bought in the store. it is somewhat very clingy and in oklahoma the wind blows all the time
- So cute：My teeny tiny toddler ballerina loves her very first dance outfit and it looks adorable on her. The sleeves aren’t quite as full as I thought they might be, but otherwise I love it!
- great quality and thick material：Great quality but too tight across the bus tline. Ordered a larger size and it was still too tight, and I am a 36B.
- Vintage Dress：I love it! With a little stretch this dress is beautiful especially with the slip!
- Five Stars：It fit perfectly, and the colour (purple) was beautiful.
- Gorgeous dress. But I returned it, because it …：Love it! Gorgeous
- Very good quality!：Was very happy with the quality of this dress. I bought it for my 4yr old grand daughter, had to return it for the largest size 4-6. The dress runs very small, haven’t received bigger one yet.
- Beautiful：Beautiful little leotard for your aspiring ballerina. The cap sleeves and flowy skirt are just the right amount of girlishness!
- So happy!：I totally read all the other reviews prior to purchasing this dress. I have to say I love it! I go to a local dance store and their dresses in no way compare to this one . I have paid at least $40 to similar dresses. I love this dress because the body suit part is spandex. It is made extremely well and I ordered an 8/10 when my daughter is in a 6x. It is a little too big but that is fine with me. I will be ordering the black version . I am very happy with my purchase.
- Flattering to a curvy girl and fits true to size. Don’t think about it, just buy it!：Love this dress. Fits perfect
- Wonderful dress：Nice dress like it.
- Five Stars：I love this dress! The color is very vibrant, the fabric is soft, and it can be dressed up with a petticoat. It was a little big in the chest area, but not terrible. I also wore a sash belt with this dress, so it definitely has a few different options. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1 of 1 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsGREAT!ByKelly Lomaxon August 21, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: Turquoise Polka DotVerified PurchaseGreat fit, good quality! I am on the short side so I will be getting it tailored. Other than that going one size up as other reviews suggested was a good idea. 5′ 1” 136lbs and I ordered an XL. Very happy with the product, will order other colors.
- Excelent!：My daughter wears a size 4T (sometimes 5T) and the 4-6 size fit perfectly. She loves this leotard and the fact that it comes with a skirt.
- Sizing is off.：cute style, well-priced, but skimpy cut.Tight in the bodice, fits in the waist.
- Beautiful–bought black one in size small：I love this dress so much that I bought 3! Yes, 3 dresses, all different colors! As soon as I got this in the mail, I ripped the package open and threw it on and couldn’t stop squealing with excitement! This dress, believe it or not, looks great with OR without a petticoat! The only thing is that this dress was a LITTLE loose on the chest/shoulder area, but it’s not too bad. Everything else is perfect! I wear a 14 and ordered the XXL, just to be on the safe side, and it’s just a hair loose, but it is super comfortable. I would rather the dress be just a smidge big than too small because I can always alter the dress to make it tighter LOL.
- Not good for short woman：Absolutely beautiful
- Dress：After reading the other reviews I bought this a size up. I am normally a size 16 and I am 5’4" and size 38DD bra so I am always looking for a dress that will compliment my curves. This dress was VERY flattering to my figure! I feel very good wearing it. I bought the green and it is very true to the color of the picture on the site. It does show a lot of cleavage for me so I wear a cami bra with black lace and it is a very pretty combination. I can’t wait to wear it!
- So cute：Great little outfit! Great quality and so very cute. Took advice from other reviews and bought a larger size. I bought a 4-6 for my three yea old who is an average three year old in size…and it fits perfectly!
- Economical great product：My 5 year old had quickly outgrown her leotard and we decided to get this one for her. It fits perfectly and looks adorable on her.
- Great dress- order size larger：This dress is not meant for tall people. The bodice is meant for a petite torso. I am 5’11 and have an hourglass figure. This dress was loose in the waist, and the bust was set way too high. It seemed to be well made though.
- Five Stars：Good materialHigh quality
- Five Stars：Wonderful. I’ll buy more
- One Star：Love this!!
- Beautiful：This leotard is perfect for my three year old (she is about 38" tall and 32 lbs.). It is cute, it fits great, and it feels well-made. And, no surprise, she loves the flourishes. Very happy with this leotard, I would definitely buy it again.
- Super cute online but I worried about size and fit：I love dresses like these, but I wasn’t expecting it to be so long.That’s okay with me I rather it long then too short.
- One Star：It’s a leotard. It’s a dress. It’s Capezio. Although I needed a size 16. I guess I get what I get when I shop online.
- Five Stars：great dress, fast shipping
- This dress is super cute and will probably flatter every figure：If you have curves this dress will fit you well. I wear a U.S 6/8 and the medium was perfect, bust fits and room to breath. Material hangs well. bought similar dress from another manufacturer and had a much different experience, not a good one. Would highly recommend the dress and the company. Fast delivery and on time.
- Sizes Are Off：As a large breasted woman I need to understand dress companies from China and India don’t grasp this concept. I even sized up on this order but the dress was waaaay to small in chest area. The seller offered me a 50% refund and to give away or sell the dress. The offer worked for me and I knew just the right person. It looks as good on her as I wanted it to look on me!!!
- Cute：This dress is great for my daughter’s first dance class. She loves it. However, the skirt tends to be really static-y and clings to her legs.
- Meh…the “Red Checked” is just OK…：I am 6’1" and a size small. It was delivered in about a week despite what amazon said. If you look on the seller’s page, they tell you that they ship pretty quickly. Overall I am pretty happy with the dress. The fit was perfect, it hit where I expected it to. Unfortunately, I had a little problem with the zipper breaking when I tried it on again the day before I was going to leave for the wedding I was wearing it to. Luckily, my cousin was able to fix things up pretty quickly before we got there. I got lots of positive positive comments on it! The only reason I give it 3 stars instead of 5 is because of the broken zipper.In the picture, I added a petticoat underneath to give it some volume. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1 of 1 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsPerfectBycarrieon June 24, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseI bought the red and black flowered one with the with background and the solid black one. I bought the red and black in a medium and the black one in a small. I’m 5′ 7" and 140 pounds with a size 28 inch waist. Both sizes fit well but the small does need to streach to fit me which I know will shorten the fabrics life, so future buys wi be medium. The fabric is a soft cotton blend with a good amount of streach so it fits like a loving glove. 😍 I will be buying more dresses from this buyer. Heres a tip too buy a petty coat to complete the look. And a corset to make it beautiful on the body. 😉
- Great Dress：fits me perfect! Looks better on me than I expected. this dress is well made and made from good heavy material. I am surprised and very happy with it,