- Really great dress for the price：Love this dress. These are the kind of dresses that make a woman look like a woman meaning they fit in the right places and leave room if you have hips. My dress was a bit small on me but still fit very nicely. Plus the price was great. My husband loved it. It does have some stretch plus length. I am 5’4" and it came to my mid calf. I will wash it in cold water. It’s a dress for all occasions.
- Four Stars：I used the Size Chart and ordered a 3X, thinking that would work for an 18/20. The tag on the dress I rec’d said "3x" but also said "US16." That information would have been really helpful to have ahead of time — it did, indeed, look a lot more like a 16 than a 3X, and was pretty tight on me — I was able to get it on because it’s very stretchy, almost like a swimsuit. So, just be prepared that you might be doing some exchanging. The tags tell me they are aware of the sizing issues but aren’t telling.
- I guess I shouldn’t have been too surprised that it …：Love this dress! Fit is perfect – I wear a size 8 and medium fits just right. I get so many compliments when I wear it.
- Best fitted dress ever：Very nice cotton light weight dress in a nice style but VERY short waisted. Going back I’m sorry to say.
- total steal yo：Did not like the look, had to return
- Dance Ready：I measured my daughter and used the Capezio sizing chart. It worked perfectly!
- Not quite.：This dress is gorgeous! I absolutely love the colors. It does run a little small so make sure you check the measurements. I love the way it looks and how it sways when I walk. It seems to be good quality fabric and is well made. It is a very slimming dress as it is close fitting up top but flares at the bottom to hide problem areas. I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.
- I ordered this dress it was really beautiful but it was a very heavy stretch material：Very fun dress. Cute and modest.
- but it’s very pretty and still looks nice on：way to long but was very nice dress and it was very easy to fix buy cutting and sewing or tucking in
- Five Stars：I am 5’6" and 128 pounds. I usually wear a size 4/6 pants and a size small top. I have a little belly remaining from pregnancy. My bust is 34", and the size small of this dress was draping off of me. It was so big on me that I was able to pull it off my body without unzipping the entire back side. I might recommend this dress for a curvy, beautiful shape (Marilyn Monroe/Jennifer Lopez) instead of girls with boyish figures. I definitely have hips, but I don’t think I could be called curvy. This dress is not suitable for too formal of an event. It needs a slip, still. The fabric is rough and stiff, and it definitely was not high quality material. I think it would be beautiful to wear as a guest of a baby shower, wedding shower, or formal lunch, but do not plan to wear it to anything more formal than that. It is such a cute design, but it does not work for me.
- Is a nice dress I ordered medium：as advertised.
- great dress for a bargain：Fit well, but material was like a latex glove, I could actually pull some out at my ribs & when I let it go it would " snap" back into place. Too hot a fabric for my hot flashes.
- Love it!!：Great!
- Great 50s inspired dress!：I read the reviews first and ordered a large for my size 4 daughter. It’s a bit long and little big in the shoulders but seems well made.
- Runs EXTREMELY small：The skirt is longer than it looks in the picture, I think, but it’s a lovely fabric and very elegant.
- This is such an awesome dress. Fits like a glove in all the …：I bought this dress in two different sizes based on the reviews that said it runs small. In my case that’s definitely to my advantage- I’ve got an annoying pear-shaped figure which makes finding dresses a challenge. In general things that fit over my hips are way big up top, and things that fit me up top are too tight over my hips. I wear a 16 or XL in pants and medium/large in shirts (generally have to veer towards large, unfortunately, because of my hips.)I bought this dress in XXL and XL. The XXL was too big for me, the XL was perfect! This fabric is a nice heavy knit (think ponte) with quite a bit of stretch. I would definitely advise against sizing down, but if you aren’t busty your true size should work just fine. Girls with a more hourglass figure might have more of a challenge- I’m a B cup and the dress fit great up top with a push-up bra. I love dresses with stretch!The skirt definitely doesn’t stand out a whole lot on its own, so get a petticoat underneath to wear with it if you want the poof. The 20" petticoat I got with a previous order works great.
- Perfect for ballet：Made very well. Packaged well and arrived when expected. Very pleased with this product
- We really liked this product although it has two issues：My daughter turned 4 a month ago, she is a little on the petite side. I ordered size small and it fits her perfectly with a little room to grow. She loves it too. The pink is a true light pink. I will likely order another another if she really likes dance and continues with it.
- excellent quality but runs small：Size says it will fit 2T-4T. My child is 2 and 1/2 and it was too small. She wears 3T clothing so I thought there would be room enough but there was not. Cute but too small
- Great LBD：Loved it
- but material was like a latex glove：GREAT COLOR.. WILL WEAR OFTEN
- Flattering.：I am wearing this dress onstage and I LOVE it. My only complaint is that the stretch material is delicate and has run in several places
- Five Stars：So cute, lovely!!
- … was a little longer so that it could twirl better. Otherwise：it was too small but the vendor sent out a larger size and it fits fine.
- Flattering fit：good material, just too large.
- Love this dress!：Bought for ballroom dancing, but wearing outside the ballroom – I received a lot of compliments on the dress
- Perfect for wedding：I’ll start by saying I’m 5’7", 140 lbs, 34C. A lot of the reviews were from women larger than I am, so I wasn’t sure what sort of body type it would work for. That being said…This dress saved me for a last minute wedding. I recently had a baby and didn’t want anything to accentuate what was left of my belly. I did end up buying a shaper to wear underneath. The fabric was not too heavy for the summer, but not too flimsy that it didn’t hold me in. I was extremely comfortable all night, was not worried about any "wardrobe malfunctions" and cannot say enough good things about this! I did end up cutting the mesh trim off of the bottom – it made it seem cheap to me, but a small alteration that took about 15 seconds and a pair of scissors.Very happy, would definitely buy again.
- Five Stars：So beautiful
- Not Beige, Light Coral：The small is a size 4. Generally those fit rather well. But this was just a little larger than expected. It’s not baggy. Just a little looser than it should be. That being said it is still a lovely dress. the fabric is heavy so it is perfect for the lindy bop swing styleof dance.
- I am super glad that I read the reviews：Came wrinkled (shipping hazard I suppose), I left it hanging to see if the wrinkles will fall. It’s a tad larger than what I expected.
- fit beautifully especially being a bit bustier on top…stretches and comfortable：This fits great! I’m 5’10 240lbs and an XL fits me perfectly. The zipper gets caught. But its very comfortable and pretty. Update*** after only TWO WEARS my zipper broke completely off and I have to get a new one put on. Pissed as f
- Five Stars：cute and fit well