Skip to content
- Five Stars：Perfection. Im so in love
- So beautiful, felt like a little girl again：nice dress, way too small…
- Four Stars：I got the red one. The color is a little different from the one in the image. Its more like vermilion red. I front is too deep for me. So, a Islip is a must. Also, an in-skirt is a must. But when I wore t I got lots of compliments. Its very comfy and looks classy which is difficult combination to get. Hence would take away only one star.
- I was really hesitant about this because it sounded too good from the reviews：Love love love it!I’m right under 5’10" and around 135 lbs and ordered a medium. This dress fit me well and went down to right above my knees. The only thing I would say is that there is extra room for a bigger bust. I’m only a 34/36B so there’s extra fabric around the bust that I’m going to have to pin back.
- Dress is fine.：The dress is lovely. It flows nicely and has good movement. It’s long enough to cover the knees. It’s a beautiful fabric with a bit of a nice shine to it that dresses it up. We bought this as a bridesmaid dress and am very happy with it.
- great buy：At first, I was disappointed that the shipping time they’ve given me wasn’t until July 10 (I ordered on the 28th of May) but I received it today. Perfect fit, definitely a summer dress. This is on the longer side though. It went near my ankles. The design is nice and the fabric is cotton. The heading mentions cat lady land, the writer (Angie Bailey) bought this for herself and shared the link on her site, and that’s how I found it.
- BEAUTIFUL：It looked really cute in the photo, but the reality was not so great. It does fit, as expected, for size, but I’m just not all that happy with it. It’s a subjective point, but I feel uncomfortable with so many gathers in the sleeves — (they didn’t seem as exaggerated in the photo) — thus, making me feel like I’m wearing football pads. I also don’t care for the texture of the fabric. It drapes well, but it’s thin and not woven as tightly as it should be. It can be too revealing in certain lighting (a slip is definitely needed); ultimately, the fabric just doesn’t feel very good to me. The neckline is not secure and attaches only at the top of the waist band. On my figure, it tends to gape open, so I’ve had to secure it with a snap closure. The color (purple) is a nice, deep shade, not too bright, and easy to wear. .
- Great fit：This dress is very flattering.
Moncler Women Sale
- Four Stars：Love the dress.
- Five Stars：I got a medium which sometimes can be a bit small on me, but after noticing the reviews say it was stretchy I took the risk. And it was totally worth it! This dress fits beautifully, the little sleeves perch on my shoulders and don’t ride up, the little bit of lace on the bottom edge of the skirt is a great detail. The material feels strong and substantial so it doesn’t look weird or bunch up at all. It really is the perfect dress for any occasion if you accessorize.
- ok：I ordered this dress in the beautiful green color and am so pleased with how it fits. I will definitely be ordering more colors!
- Five Stars：My daughter loves this leotard. I bought it for her ballet class. It fits more like a size 7/8, so it fit her well. She even has a bit of room to grow for ballet next year. Thanks
- Great Dress for Many Occasions!：Very comfortable. Fits as expected.
- Good dress, little imagination：It came just as expected and fits well. It appears that it will stretch to fit her as she grows.
- Excellent dress.：I love this dress!!!
- Five Stars：My wife bought this product. She is very happy with her purchase!
Moncler Outlet Online
- This is good for people with long torsos and necks：This is a really cute dress! and it’s pretty long too. :)Only downside is this: the little belt that came with the dress is on the small side (at least for the xl dress)… 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments2 of 2 people found the following review helpful3.0 out of 5 starsThis dress was designed for someone with very small breasts …ByMud Flaps “Chocoholic”on August 24, 2015Size: XX-LargeColor: Dark Blue PolkaVerified PurchaseThis dress was designed for someone with very small breasts, or breasts that sit around the collar bone. Not for me. Very cute otherwise. I had to return it, which was painless.
- Five Stars：Fit is not as flattering.
- Four Stars：Great dress at huge discount
- but according to the sizing chart it looked like I should definitely order a large：I followed the chart but it ended being a little big so the vendor accepted my return.I must say… The fabric is much better than I expected. Great quality if you think how much it cost.I will return in the future for more.
- way to long but was very nice dress and it was very easy to fix buy …：It was super cute…. And fit well. But the boobs were small and smashed.
- Absolute garbage. It’s like a cheap Halloween costume：Somewhat large even though I went according to the size chart. Longer than it appears to be in the picture. I was hoping for s nice tea length dres but this falls awkwardly at my calfs. There is no slip or underling so it is very lifeless at the bottom and could be see thru in bright lighting. If you are looking for a nice 50’s retro looking dress this isn’t it. Unless you are going for the 80’s look
- LOVELY DRESSES, SMALL BUYERS BUY XS.：Love it…but isa bit big
- One Star：Fits to size. Love the color!
- Five Stars：My normal dress size fit very well. You may want to order up if you’re between sizes or have larger arms or bust. I would have kept this if the sleeves had less rouching or were shorter so it was less noticeable. Due to the sheen of the fabric, it was just too much for me. I really liked the fit and neckline. If you like the look of the sleeves, this could be great for you. Hand wash or dry clean. 55% rayon 45% polyester.
- :D：The dress looked just like the picture and fit exactly as expected!
- Five Stars：This dress is beautiful and fits exactly as expected! I got the blue polka dot one and it looks fantastic! I couldn’t be more pleased! I suggest following the size chart exactly, using actual measurements!I was between sizes and since the material is slightly stretchy, I think I should have chosen the smaller size. The larger one is still beautiful and flattering but the smaller one might be a bit better. I will know soon, since I liked this dress so much I actually ordered it in the smaller size in a different color!
- Beautiful.. Will look great as a Derby dress：Love this dress. Ships faster then said. I’ve received so many compliments when I wear it. Washes well.
- Dont get if size 0-2：Very flattering and fifties!
- Love it!：Is a nice dress I ordered medium, but I thing small had been better for me, i am 5.1 bust 36D, Also no care tag the dress is wrinkle I am not very happy.
- Five Stars：when I first heard about this product, I wasn’t expect that it will be good as describe, until I bought one for my self, but I tell you its very good and its working fast for me very well. but the only problem is that is somewhat small in the container, its about half in the container, is not full or at least 3/4, is half in it, which is not good, it suppose to be full not that small, but it works very well.
- Five Stars：For the price I was skeptical on the dress… What a pleasant surprise! I am super glad that I read the reviews. The dress is dry clean only.. and it does run a little large. The sizing chart on the post is not accurate. I bought my normal size (like everyone else suggests). Normally I am a 12. I am about 5’3" and have size 36DD (VS sizing). I bought a large. I probably could have squeezed my chubby self into a medium, but I am not sure. The fabric is very thick, dry clean only. There is a seam in the front of the skirt that’s previously mentioned and I am not in love with. But overall, LOVE this dress… tried it on and immediately called my friend to buy the one in red (I got black). The only other thing is that this dress BEGS for the petticoat. I bought one, but it’s not prime, so I am still waiting. It is a LOT of skirt and really has no layers to make it fuller. So buy a puffy skirt. People were suggesting a 26" petticoat and I think that’s what I bought. Dress was bought for fun, but I am considering making it a bridesmaid dress for a wedding (we are all wearing LBD). It’s dry clean only. I ironed it on low. Buy the dress! I’ll add a photo later.
Moncler Coats For Women
- Worth every penny：Perfect dress for travel, wrinkle free, great fit, can be dressy or not so. Packs well and doesn’t take a lot of space.
- Four Stars：Purchased this dress to wear to my grandson’s christening. I purchased a white shrug to wear with it. The fit was perfect, and I received many compliments. It’s a very comfortable dress to wear also.
- Cute, but runs very small and clashes with Capezio’s matching tights.：I purchased for my granddaughter who is 4 years old. She is very tall and slender. After reading some of the reviews I chose the intermediate 6-8 size. It fits fine. The product appears to be very well made. The tag sewn to the outfit states size 1. Don’t let that confuse you. Will purchase again in the future.
- displeased：The dress waist is a little high, but overall is cute and the fabric is a nice weight. I got several compliments wearing it. Love the royal blue color.
- Five Stars：It’s beautiful.
- Four Stars：I used the Size Chart and ordered a 3X, thinking that would work for an 18/20. The tag on the dress I rec’d said "3x" but also said "US16." That information would have been really helpful to have ahead of time — it did, indeed, look a lot more like a 16 than a 3X, and was pretty tight on me — I was able to get it on because it’s very stretchy, almost like a swimsuit. So, just be prepared that you might be doing some exchanging. The tags tell me they are aware of the sizing issues but aren’t telling.
- Two Stars：The size chart provided is wrong. A medium which is supposed to be a 4 was way too large for me. I might have liked the fit a little better if it actually fit properly.
- Great Seller：So disappointed in this dress. It was way too small even though I followed the chart and found my size.
- Navy dress：It is really tight in the arm holes, uncomfortable. Overall it fits well, but it doesn’t look as good on me a it does on the model. The fabric is heavy and not really what I wanted. It’s an ok dress but having to do it over ,I wouldn’t buy it.
- Great little ’50s era cocktail party dress! For costume or otherwise!：I love the fit and style. However, the dress is lime green or brighter green than forest green. The order did come within 9 days of ordering, so that’s great.
- order this dress….in a larger size!：I absolutely love this dress!! The color is true, it fit like a glove and the quality was very decent. I ordered this dress for a 50s-style housewife costume but I might order another to wear to church, or to weddings or parties. It’s feminine and pretty but still very comfortable. The neckline came up really high on me, higher than I expected, but again if I’m going to be wearing this to church that’s a good thing!!
- Adorable ballerina：Needed this for my daughter’s dance class. Very cute. She loves it and feels like a legit dancer now she has a special "dress" for the class. Well made and comfortable.
- but it’s very pretty and still looks nice on：way to long but was very nice dress and it was very easy to fix buy cutting and sewing or tucking in
- Five Stars：Runs very small. Not even close to my typical size. I’ve found this with several clothing items on Amazon. Really need to watch where the clothing items come from. Bottom line: low price = low expectations. I will be returning item.
- beautiful well made dress!：Ordered a size bigger than my measurements and what looks in the picture should be around your bust sits on top of your chest…. Washed once and the seams started splitting….
- Classic beautiful：I thought it would fit just a bit different, seems a tad small
- My 2 1/2 year old loved it!：Sized up on purpose from reading reviews, fits nicely on a 3 yr old. I got the 4-6 size though. probably won’t fit in torso length as you get up to 6 years old
- Beautiful!!! Worth the price!：I’m 5’1" about 150 lbs and wearing a 38DD and size 10/12 jeans. I ordered a large. This dress fits perfect. A little long but I expected that, still wearable. I might hem it. Will be buying more from this company.
- Very nice dress although it came wrinkled.：Should order a size smaller
- Five Stars：Cute dress but runs very small
- Beautiful dress：I ordered my dress for my sisters wedding, and it is perfect! I love my dress and can’t wait to wear it, it has a little stretch and I was able to fit perfectly into the medium. It came in plenty of time, and the color (navy blue) was spot on from the pictures. The pleats on the chest are off, but that is fixable. I am very happy with this product!
- Five Stars：just got this. I bought a small based on other reviews that it runs small. It does not run small. It is high waisted, and quite snug. I can usually wear a 4 or a 6 in a dress.
- I got this beautiful dress a few weeks ago：I’m 5’2 with a waist size of 25 inches and the small fit perfectly both in measurements and length. However it is a bit loose but a good amount so if I decide to indulge in sweets I have some wiggle room for weight gain lol. I am absolutely in love with this dress! I got so many compliments when I wore it. I felt super confident too. The material is great and light weight! Oh and I ordered a slip separate to make the dress flare out. Ahh I just want more in every color I can get.
- Five Stars：Fits perfectly!
Moncler Down Coats
- Love this dress!：I love this dress. Fits perfectly.
- Five Stars：Not a cute style.Returned it.
- Color is a bit off, but gorgeous dress!：She like it.
- Five Stars：I ordered this dress it was really beautiful but it was a very heavy stretch material. It was to big for me, I ordered a XL… On a usual day I wear a L top (36D) & 12/14 bottoms. I’m very bottom heavy but have a smaller waste so it fit on the bottom very nice but it was to large on top. It had a nice tulle piece on the bottom of the skirt but I suggest that u buy a petticoat for a fuller look. The only complaint I did have if it would of fit was on the breast area the material is folded so it would unfold and I would have to keep foldin it back, maybe if the dress was tighter it wouldn’t unfold. But over all it was a beautiful dress.
- I love this dress：came very wrinkled. paid dry cleaners to have steamed. It’s ok for the price but it does wrinkle very easily.
- Classy and cool：This dress is amazingly flattering on curvier/chubby ladies and looks much higher end than it is. The color is gorgeous, it’s comfortable and it drapes beautifully. This could also easily be dressed up or down, depending on what you pair it with and could absolutely be worn to a wedding, as a bridesmaid dress or even to work with a cardigan and camisole (because it is slightly low cut). Also runs very true to size. I am about 5’6 and a size 12/14 with a tendency to gain weight in my midsection and boobs and this makes my body look much better than it is. Score! I love it and will probably be buying other colors.
- Fits perfectly on my 3 1/2 year old that wears …：Definitely runs small, but fits my 2 daughters, aged 5 1/2 and 7 (my older one is petite and very slim).
- Four Stars：SUPER cute!!
Moncler Outlet Online
- One satisfied customer：I ordered the Cheery Red and it arrived yesterday and I love it. The fabric is soft, shiny and stretchy which makes it very comfortable. The belt was too long, so since it was only glued and not sewn, I cut four inches off with scissors exposing a tiny white line where I made the cut. Quick fix—red nail polish. I am 5’6" and weigh 130 and ordered a size L which fits beautifully and looks great. I also ordered the Blue polka dot and the style and fabric are a little different than the other one. More cottony, less shiny and the bodice is different. But nice. If I had one suggestion, it would be they are a couple of inches too long. I like my dresses to end at the smallest (thinnest!) part of my leg, at the knee. I have ordered a royal blue and a black petticoat to wear with them, (shades of the fifties!) and hope they will make them a little shorter. I usually stay away from anything sleeveless, but these are so cute, folks will see the dress, not my upper arms…Would definitely buy this dress again!
- Five Stars：I bought my 5 year old this leotard for her dance classes as she is in between a size 5 and 6, figuring it would get her through the next few months. While a darling little leotard and perfect for her ballet/tap class it is tight and after about 30 minutes of wear she has significant elastic indentations around her legs. I spent a good 30 minutes stretching it out for her and she said it was better but if your child wears a 5 and has an elongated torso, I would recommend that you go up a size as it’s better for it to be a bit baggy than too tight.
- Pretty dress：I’m not sure if it’s just the dress I recieved but the neckline of this dress sits so high on my neck I feel like it is choking me. Too bad as I really loved the look of the dress and I saw from other reviews that many women love it.
- A 2x is a US size 12…????：Fits perfectly
- It was perfect. Tons of complements and soooo fun to wear：This dress is adorable and fits perfectly. Arrived within three days of ordering for $20ish and looks like I paid much more than that. My only complaint is that the dress is a little wrinkled on the skirt portion, but it’s nothing a quick onceover with an iron won’t fix. I would highly recommend buying this dress and purchasing from the seller. Ordered a medium and it fits perfectly; for an overall idea of what to expect if you’re considering buying this size, I’m 5’6" and 145 lbs and it was neither tight nor loose. Very comfy!
- great dress!：Would have given 5 stars, but the green was much different than pictured. It was more of a olive green. But the dress fits great, received many compliments on it.
- The dres was great, the belt was not：Pretty dress and good material, not too thin or think, did have a hole in the waist seem but was an easy fix, fits as expected
- Pretty dress and good material：came very wrinkled. paid dry cleaners to have steamed. It’s ok for the price but it does wrinkle very easily.
- Poorly made：This dress fits horribly. The a-line skirt is fine but the front is all off. The rouged bust is supposed to carry across the entire bust line. Instead, there’s a tiny routes panel that sits like a bib on my chest. Its awful. I’m returning it immediately. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments4.0 out of 5 starsLove it!BySunshineluvr “Sunshineluvr”on September 4, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: RedVerified PurchaseThis dress was definitely a nice surprise.It is kind of see through, since it’s not lined; but for the price, what would you expect?I used a petticoat and got so many compliments on it.I love it! Will definitely buy in another color 😀
- My grand daughter is a size 5 and it fits …：It was nice quality. But it was too small. My daughter wears a size 4t. Very narrow.
- Nice shopping experience：Tighter in the chest then I expected.Fabric is also a little thin
- Five Stars：So I’m pretty petite (4’11, 96lbs, C-cup) and bought the turquoise polka dot in a small. It is a pretty long dress; for someone of my height it came just right above my ankles, which is nice because I wanted a long dress. It came in pretty wrinkled, but I was expecting that since it was being packaged and shipped across the country. My only concern when I first tried it on was that the bodice is a teeeny bit loose, but that can easily be solved with a nice push-up. Everything else is exactly where it needs to be and I love it!
- 💗：Love this dresslike the style very flattering .I plan on ordering some of the other dresses they have.
- Beautiful–bought black one in size small：Should order a size smaller
- Love it!：My bust is 40 1/2 and the extra large measurement was 39 1/2 ( give or take). So I ordered a size up( XXL) even though reviews said it was stretchy, because I still wanted a modest, not too tight fit. Well, I could have ordered the XL, there is enough stretch in the fabric to give an inch or so without looking tight. Since I ordered up, I’ll just take it in at the zipper, no problem. The fabric quality is great. Not so heavy that a crinoline won’t hold it out but not flimsy either. It’s true to color( i ordered the blue/violet and its a nice deep purple) I’m 5’4" and the Xxl hits me almost mid calf ( without petticoat) shipping was fast and came two days before it was scheduled to.
- Love this dress and great price：I love this dress! The material is beautiful, I love the cut and style!
- Perfect all around：I usually wear a size 18 so I bought this in a XXL. The material is a bit stretchy and very forgiving so I probably could have done a XL, but I’m still happy with it. Very comfortable and looks so nice on! Can’t wait to wear it for my party!!
- Great deal!：I loved it – but it didn’t fit. Size runs small – I am 4’10 – 104 pounds – ordered size small way too small – way too long – right on my ankles. The dress was so pretty I didn’t want to send it back – it was very wrinkled material which could be pressed out but it was totally cotton and had no stretch to it. Seller got it here on time. I would have ordered a bigger size but thought the price was a little high for the cotton material. The dress was also cut too high on the neck for what I like. It didnt have a V neck like it is pictured. But the colors were very pretty. If you order your regular size I would suggest you order a size bigger.
- It did not fit as expected and I tried to …：The dress was smaller than advertised. It was made in China. Not sure if that had anything to do with it.
- Order bigger size：Good fit, great length, great fabric. Wore it to an outdoor wedding and it was comfortable all day in the heat and sun, and I got tons of compliments on it.It’s not too often that a 60-ish woman has her twenty-something nieces asking where they could get the same dress, but this one did it! I got the color "red" which is the white background with red and black flowers, the style is actually "Garden Party" – there’s three different styles in this one listing, so my review doesn’t necessarily apply to the Rockabilly or Cocktail styles.
- I love this dress：Love it
- Great fit, color off：I like this a lot. The colors and fabric are nice and soft
- Beautiful dress!：Over all I love this dress. It’s fun and light. I ordered a large with fits nicely, except in the chest. I order a large size because it doesn’t always fit, this one is made for someone with huge boobs…like J cup. If you have sewing skills/know someone has them, you should get this dress.My friend and I are going to remove the straps and pull in the bust. I’ll include pictures of what it will look like as well. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments3 of 3 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsBeauuutiful!ByCalilon July 21, 2015I purchased the polka-dot 50’s themed dress because it looked so elegant. When I received it (which was quickly) I was so excited about it because I buy from this seller all the time! She never disappoints, and the dresses don’t either. Its like a peplum dress, it hugs all the right spots and gives you a nice silhouette. Highly recommend this product to all the women debating!
- Five Stars：fits me perfect! Looks better on me than I expected. this dress is well made and made from good heavy material. I am surprised and very happy with it,
- It’s good quality. Friends say looks very nice：I am short. Not good for short woman.
- love it.：Very pretty, just wish it wasn’t so low cut, have to wear something under it.
- Great leotard, but runs small：I purchased for my granddaughter who is 4 years old. She is very tall and slender. After reading some of the reviews I chose the intermediate 6-8 size. It fits fine. The product appears to be very well made. The tag sewn to the outfit states size 1. Don’t let that confuse you. Will purchase again in the future.
- Another happy customer：This is obviously a nicer leotard that a comparable department store version. The fabric is nicer, softer, and the skirt hangs better.I would recommend if your little one is into ballet and plans to stick with it.
- Five Stars：fits snuggly
- The material has a nice stretch, but its pretty thick so I dont …：great dress, fast shipping
- One Star：It fits as expected. Very beautiful!
- Five Stars：awesomeness!
- Inconsistent fit; all waists are for short waisted ladies.：Fit Almost everywhere but the bust so I gave it to someone else to get taken in a little.
- Five Stars：I bought this dress in red for an awards ceremony. The fabric is high quality with a bit of stretch. I had a pettiskirt already that I used under it to give it a bit of fullness, and paired it with black stalkings, black and red shoes, black gloves, and a black birdcage veil.It fits true to measurements and was absolutely beautiful! I received so many compliments on it. When I purchased it, it was $39 dollars and was absolutely a steal at that price. I’ve recommended it to several friends and I’m considering buying it in black. It’s beautiful, the color is a rich blue-red, and it was sewn wonderfully. This is my favorite dress that I bought this year.
- Great dress if you need a longer length：Great looking dress, fits good.
- Five Stars：cute and fit well
- Just What You’d Expect From Capezio：Bought this for my daughter’s ballet use and love the fit and ease so far. Tried other stores but could not find this size and price
- perfect dress!：Lovely dress, especially for the low price. Very flattering (no "poof" at the waist like some dresses with full skirts can have). Bodice is lined but skirt is not. Fabric quality is good given the price. I order my usual size (medium) but it was too small in the bust. I suggest ordering up a size if you are a C-cup. I hope to exchange it for a large.
- Great dress for the office：Wow! I was really hesitant about this because it sounded too good from the reviews. I didn’t realize it has an elastic back so it will fit snugly no matter what I eat (almost). Looks just like the picture (that’s tough to find at this price point $22). The only downside so far is there wasn’t a care and material tag inside – it came out of the package wrinkled and it’s that type of material (rayon?) that might not take an iron well. Check other reviewers comments or questions – I didn’t think about that before I purchased so I may have missed those details.Overall very fabulous party dress!
- Perfectly comfortable dressy dress：It looked so beautiful on my girl
Womens Moncler Coats
- Great LBD：Nice dress
- Kind of looked like a scuba suit：It is very pretty. It is a little longer than I originally expected so I feel like I am going to church in it.. The bust is low cut so have a tank to wear under it.
- It’s good quality. Friends say looks very nice：Beautiful dress that fit perfectly.
- Love it!：I am so happy with this dress. You can easily make the neckline modest by wearing something under it. It makes me feel beautiful and the colors are exact. I have the purple, royal blue and light blue. I recommend this to everyone. I am 105 lbs. 5’3" and small is perfect for me
- OMG, OMG, OMG.., I soooooo LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this dress.：I love It!
- Nice dress：Like others, I got so many compliments. The guy really like it. I got a size medium and it fit just right. Others my size, says size up but I am glad I did not.
- Feminine and flirty：I liked it a lot
- Not a good dress for a tall person.：Dress was what I expected, super cute and super retro. If you want the dress to puff up you need to buy a petty coat to wear underneath. It is snug so you might want to go a size up. I got a large and it’s sing but I do like it that way and from the other reviews I knew it would be snug.
- One satisfied customer：This review is for the red floral spring garden party dress. Our volunteer model thinks the dress is "adorable." The bright red black and white number looks like you’d wear it to a garden party with a fancy hat. It’s really well made. Very crisp material. Almost like a linen but it feels and looks like a heavy cotton. The back zipper glides smoothly and is hidden so the line of the dress flows. Our model says that some "5 inch spike shiny black pumps (or red for that matter) would look killer with this dress."Some included washing instructions would have made this order absolutely perfect.
- Better than expected!：beautiful color and very soft but a bit small, over a larger size lady’s that what you normally wear.
- My Bridesmaid Dress!：I’m not sure if I received the same dress as everyone else because mine didn’t look like the picture. The pic shows a short sleeve but mine hardly had any sleeves at all- looked closer to a tank top. Also the bottom skirt has a seam down the center which is an unusual spot. It made a fold when I wore it. Decided to return. I took a picture of the dress but not able to post it.
- Five Stars：ADORABLE!!! I can’t wait to see my little one dancing in her dress. Thank you!!
- Four Stars：wife loves them
- Must have!：fit to small on top. will be returning.
- Gorgeous dress：Waiting for my refund still. Dress didn’t fit as expected.
- Its a beautiful dress! My 3 year old loves it：Thick good quality leotard. Holds up well in the wash, I hang it to dry and it doesn’t look wrinkly. My 6yo daughter’s input…this one is the best because it has the skirt attached and little sleeves so I don’t look like I am wearing a bathing suit.Fits true to size. My daughter is tall and skinny and wore it ages 4, 5, and 6. She could continue to wear it beyond these ages, but it pulls a little on her shoulders now that she’s taller. The belly is fine though, it was a bit loose in the belly at age 4, but again, she’s at the bottom of the growth scale for weight.
- Four Stars：i just got this dress today after ordering it two days ago. And it fits me pretty well. To give you an idea, I’m 5’4", 135lb and my measurements are 37-27-37. Because of these factors, I have a hard time finding anything that fits right, especially the bust.I’m a dancer and am looking for vintage dresses for some jazz festivals. I tried the rockabilly and lindy bop dresses but while the rest of the dress fit perfectly, there was hardly any material for the bust. All the lines ended up hitting me in weird places.As I said, I just got this dress, but I fell in love after just putting it on. The bust is perfect! And all the seams hit in the correct places. That said(and why I have it a four star) the waist is still too large for me. But as I’m used to clothes not fitting 100%, I’ll take a slightly too large waist. It’s something that can easily be taken in.The other reason I gave it a four star is simply because it’s so long. Granted, I’m fairly short, but it hits well past my knees. Again, nothing that can’t be fixed with a little sewing.Honestly, this is a fabulous find. I’m super excited about it and can’t wait to go dancing in it! Also, really nice vintage dresses are around $100+. This is a fabulous dress for a fabulous price.
- I love it! Fits so perfect!：Love this dress. The stretchy material was so comfortable. I’m about 140 pounds and 5’6 and ordered a medium. The blue is georgious. Dry cleaning is recommended. Received lots of compliments.
- Cute!：It is somewhat long and my wife is 5.6′ but otherwise is cute and well made.
- material and style are amazing but it was a bit too big：looks great
- Got the green and it’s pretty!：tight in the bust for the size chart and returns have been hard. no communication from request. Size larger than you would expect.
- Five Stars：Love love love this dress
- Cute, but cheap.：I’m not really happy about this dress…the prints are nice but the material…no no…and it’s way too big- I ordered medium but for me it looks like extra large..
- Five Stars：Good quality!! My tall 3 year old wears size 4-6.
Moncler Jackets Mens
- Better than I thought：The small is a Fantastic fit on my 5’7" hourglass frame. I usually wear women’s small for blouses and a 4-6 pants.
- Fits me quite nicely：fit me perfectly — based on the other reviews I got the Small (usually I wear an 8 or 10)– and since it’s on the stretchy side worth getting smaller rather than larger. The green is a hunter green, not emerald. If you are bigger busted, it will work also as there’s a lot of fabric in the bodice. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments7 of 7 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsBest Amazon buy ever!Bynicoleon July 25, 2015Size: LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseLoved this dress! Got a ton of compliments on it! Had a black and white themed wedding so I got the white petticoat to go underneath and I’m glad I did, as I was unsure if it would look silly. Paired with a white belt and pearls couldn’t go wrong. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments6 of 6 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsGot the floral print- LOVE ITByDarienon August 20, 2015Size: LargeColor: FloralVerified PurchaseI bought the floral print and LOVE it. I feel like a 1950s Goddess. I was leaning towards the solid colors, but it’s for my 30th birthday and thought "if there was ever a time for a (for me) loud dress, this is it. I’m so happy with this purchase. As far as the fit, I’m 6 feet tall and usually a size 12 in dresses; I ordered the large and it fits just fine, but is maybe a little large. I’d say that if you’re a size 10-12, go for the Medium. like everyone said, the fabric has a lot of stretch. I might still return mine for a medium- I’m undecided. For all my tall girls out there, I know you’re wondering about the length: IT’S PERFECT. Like I said, I’m 6 feet tall and it hits me right at the knees. 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments11 of 13 people found the following review helpful1.0 out of 5 starsREAD THIS REVIEW BEFORE MAKING THIS MISTAKE.ByMelissa K. Thomason April 3, 2015Size: SmallColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI wish I could give this dress zero stars, I do not understand ANY of the 5 star reviews. The dress I received is literally garbage, it is HORRIBLY constructed, every single seam of the dress looks like it is about to burst open. It is like Amazon sent me a dress someone 4 sizes too big squeezed into and then sent back, every seam of the dress is loose and coming a part, and there are loose threads all over the thing. The pleats on the bodice are absolutely horrendous and I don’t know how to fix them because you can’t iron this dress.Not to mention the dress looks cheap and nothing like the picture, the sleeves aren’t even remotely them same. I bought this because the bridesmaid dress I ordered never came in and the wedding is next month… now I have to find a whole new dress because there is no way I can wear this one, it is ripped and falling apart… this is the WORST purchase I have ever made on Amazon. DO NOT BUY THIS DRESS FOR ANY FORMAL EVENT. It looks so awful and cheap and you will just be completely embarrassed. I have bought better looking dresses for 12 dollars at wal-mart. This is not worth the money at all. Period.
- Great buy：I ordered these for my daughters, they wash up well and are more durable than most leotards plus they are super cute!
- Five Stars：Cute dress good for price but bust is a bit small to size.
- Do not buy：Cut very small, order 2x still tight.cute dress.
- Five Stars：The dress is lovely. It flows nicely and has good movement. It’s long enough to cover the knees. It’s a beautiful fabric with a bit of a nice shine to it that dresses it up. We bought this as a bridesmaid dress and am very happy with it.
- I like the material：Wonderful dress…love it!
- Five Stars：I love this dress so much that I bought 3! Yes, 3 dresses, all different colors! As soon as I got this in the mail, I ripped the package open and threw it on and couldn’t stop squealing with excitement! This dress, believe it or not, looks great with OR without a petticoat! The only thing is that this dress was a LITTLE loose on the chest/shoulder area, but it’s not too bad. Everything else is perfect! I wear a 14 and ordered the XXL, just to be on the safe side, and it’s just a hair loose, but it is super comfortable. I would rather the dress be just a smidge big than too small because I can always alter the dress to make it tighter LOL.
- Five Stars：No comments other than it works good for my four year old.
- Seaming and waistline are not what they appeared.：I got the red plaid dress. I ordered up a size and it fits my waist, but is at least 6" to small around the bust. I got an XL, I’m 36DD. Other than that, it’s a summer dress made out of non-stretching flannel with a high neckline, not ideal. Also, the side zipper doesn’t stop a few inches below the arm as most dresses do, but instead opens into the arm hole.
- Nice dress – a bit on the small side：This dress was very pretty and the cut is flattering, however, It is a pullover (No zipper) and with the way the top is made, it is very snug through the bust and waist. I suggest going up a size or two depending on your bust size and the size of your arms. This is a very light weight poly fabric.
- Nice vintage dress：I bought this with my husband’s account, and I love it!! It fits me like a glove and is really cute and classy looking. I wore it to my cousin’s bat mitzvah, and I received a lot of compliments. I would say to ignore the size chart though, since according to it I should have been a larger size than I ordered. I read the reviews and bought a large, and I really don’t think it could have fit me any more perfectly than it did. For reference, I’m usually a size 10/12, have a 34 inch waist, and I’m quite busty (a US 36G/UK 36F), and it could probably even accommodate a slightly larger bust since it’s pretty stretchy. The fabric is nice, and it seems to be well made. I bought a black petticoat to give it some extra poof, and it worked perfectly! I plan on buying many more MUXXN dresses. If you’re thinking of buying this dress, do it!!
- Five Stars：I returned this product because it was way too big and the color was way off compared to what they show on here. Just so you know it is NOT a dark or maroon red it is a bright light cherry red like lipstick or apples on cartoons. I was very unhappy because I had something I wanted to wear with it some nail polish and lipstick in a darker close to maroon red. it was not that color when it came.I tried it on before returning it and it was way too big. I am usually an extra large or a 2x if it is asian sizes. I am a 42 in bust and a 36 in waist. But when I got the 2x it was too big for me. so order down on this one slightly. Otherwise I liked the dress and will likely order a different one some time in black but smaller next time.
- I love it! Fits so perfect!：I liked it a lot
- Four Stars：liked the dress. good fabric, good construction, shipping was quick. did not receive the color i ordered. i ordered the dark blue polka dot but i got the black with red roses. the bodice was very short and the neckline was not flattering on me. my advice is to not buy this if you have large shoulders. in all good purchase and i will reorder to get the dress i wanted originally.
- Four Stars：Love it
- Cute and comfortable.：Super fit, very flattering received many compliments on the dress. The material is a perfect weight for a summer dress.
- Four Stars：This leotard is adorable. My daughter loves wearing it. My only complaint is that it’s a tad not small for my daughter. She sometimes complains that it feels too tight. She is 3 yrs old. 38". 32 lbs. Size 3t usually fits her perfectly. I would buy again but maybe try a size up.
- Four Stars：Size is not what indicated!
- I looked so frumpy and old-fashioned in this dress! …：This dress fit perfectly and was a gorgeous shade of red. This dress was soft and comfortable the only issue I had was static.
- Adorable：Bought this dress to create a black kitty costume for my 4 year old. The skirt is pretty transparent but still adorable. The sleeves are awesome. They fluff out so they aren’t too tight like some I’ve bought in the past. Would definitely buy from here again.
- Four Stars：I love this dress. And it fits me perfectly!
- Five Stars：I just got it and i am already in love with it.Really classy look. I did not expect it to go that far below my knees so it was a delightful surprise. I am 5’11 so I was expecting this dress to stop somewhere between 2-3 inches above my knees.Also the fabic is really soft:) feels great. I may order another.
- Five Stars：Beautiful Dress!
Womens Moncler Jackets
- Great choice：Classy ballet leotard, very well made and suitable for ballet class. It is sure to be loved by all girls in ballet classes.
- Great for travel – easy packing, no wrinkling!：Love this Dress!! Excellent Quality… perfect fit! Great price!
- Four Stars：It’s a little long on me due to my shortness, but it’s beautiful!
- Very flattering dress for a large busted woman with a …：Can’t wait to wear this outfit.
- Five Stars：Love it!
- Four Stars：Love, love this dress!
- Small：Beautiful dress. Fits great.
- Just not what I was expecting.：I looked so frumpy and old-fashioned in this dress! That’s partly because it’s much more heavily rouched than it appears in the picture, but probably mostly because it’s significantly longer than I expected. I’m 5’9" and it fell well below my knees. My mother would look lovely and appropriate in this dress – I’ll revisit in 25 years, but for now, it’s going back.
Kids Moncler Jackets
- Five Stars：sizes run smaller than what is noted
- Four Stars：great dress
- Love it….：I bought this with my husband’s account, and I love it!! It fits me like a glove and is really cute and classy looking. I wore it to my cousin’s bat mitzvah, and I received a lot of compliments. I would say to ignore the size chart though, since according to it I should have been a larger size than I ordered. I read the reviews and bought a large, and I really don’t think it could have fit me any more perfectly than it did. For reference, I’m usually a size 10/12, have a 34 inch waist, and I’m quite busty (a US 36G/UK 36F), and it could probably even accommodate a slightly larger bust since it’s pretty stretchy. The fabric is nice, and it seems to be well made. I bought a black petticoat to give it some extra poof, and it worked perfectly! I plan on buying many more MUXXN dresses. If you’re thinking of buying this dress, do it!!
- Five Stars：Nice dress, it looked a bit dressier on a picture then in reality, but still pretty enough to wear to a wedding I attended in this dress. Needed some ironing to straight folding lines. After I steamed iron it it looked good! Good dress for it’s price!
- Beautiful dress, but broken zipper：Beautiful dress, nice fabric, bit size runs small. Excellent customer service and full refund. Recommended.
- New customer for life!：Originally ordered a large based on several reviews saying it ran big, but the fit was a bit too snug in the tummy area (ended up selling to a coworker who fell in love with it). The large fit better. Very flattering dress and I received so many compliments! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments3 of 3 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLove the Dress!Bypat eastlandon April 29, 2015Verified PurchaseI purchased this dress in red for my 16yr old daughter to wear in her high school’s spring musical, "Grease", specifically for the high school dance #. She is also planning on wearing it next Christmas & for whatever else comes along. If you look at the picture of the dress under the red option, it appears to be a dark red or burgundy color which it is not! I had read other comments & saw photos of other customers & so was aware that it is bright red (blue red as opposed to orange red) which was what she wanted anyway. Her measurements are:38/29/39 & she’s 5’8" – we ordered the Medium (even though the size chart measurements made us think she might need a Large) because several comments said it was stretchy(it is) & it fit her perfectly & looked great! She wore black dance shoes, nude tights & we bought a black petticoat which really enhances the dress & looks good if you’re swirling around dancing. I thought the price was reasonable, we looked at lots of other dresses at a variety of websites that didn’t sound like they fit as well or were of better quality, they just cost more money. My daughter & I are both happy with this purchase in every way & would gladly buy from this seller again. It was, as usual with Amazon Prime, here in just 2 days & you can’t beat being able to depend on things arriving quickly & when they’re supposed to!!!
- Left a good impression!：I LOVE THE DRESS IT FITS SO GREAT THE STRETCH MATERIAL IS SO GREAT GREAT ALL DRESSES SHOULD BE MADE OUT OF THAT FABRIC.THANK YOU SO MUCH.
- Five Stars：Well made, good fit and very pretty!
- Flattering Dress Leotard：So cute…fit perfect….great product for the price!!! Will be looking for more items in the future…Thank-you so much. Need more colors in this product…
- Washes well. Comfy, easy to wear.：the goods pass fast and wear comfotablethe student enjoy it very muchyou can choose it to be a present
- Beautiful garment. Size up：My daughter is not in dance but loves to pretend. I got this on sale and she is really thrilled with it. The fabric is substantial and can take a good stretching while she puts it on by herself, unlike the “play” versions that snag and tear. She didn’t care that there were no sequins and no glitter like the play versions have; she felt like a real dancer, she said. And the fabric is also very soft and breathable. I took away one star because I HATE to hand wash clothes. I should have noticed that before I bought, but overall I don’t regret the purchase. I do think that if I put it in a lingerie bag on the delicate cycle then laid it flat to dry it would probably be fine.
- Yes! Great dress, great price!：great dress and detail for price
- Four Stars：I like the style of the top of this dress but the material is too stiff, almost like heavy swimsuit material, for the bottom part to hang nicely. I felt way too hippy and I’m 5’8 and 135. I missed the cut-off to send it back
- Fit ok：Its as adorable & flattering as all the reviews say! I ordered the red/black flowers. My only reason for 4 stars is that I should have ordered a Small. I ordered a Medium (which does fit fine) but with the little stretch in the fabric, my measurements were in between – it would have been a perfect fit in the small! Still so cute!
- Five Stars：Great dress!
- ACEVOG Women’s Vintage Sleeveless Rockabilly… Red and black：I ordered the light blue polka dot dress to wear to a wedding. I was concerned about the finished product but based on other reviews, I went ahead and ordered it. Am I ever glad I did! I love the way this looks and feels. It is very flattering and very feminine!I ordered based on the measurements/size suggested and it was true to size. The material has a tiny bit of stretch in it and is form-fitting on the top. The bottom is what makes the dress though! It has an easy, flowy rockabilly swing to it and I am most definitely getting a petticoat for it. I am so in love with this dress that I’ve ordered another, just so I have a choice when it comes time for the wedding.The one and only con: the stitching seems loose in some places but for the price I paid, I don’t mind running some of the seams through my machine.
Moncler Outlet Deutschland
- Five Stars：Fit me a bit big in the waist, but still….I loved this dress. Can’t wait to wear it again!
- It is pretty!：Dress fits like it was make for my daughter!
- Very nice dress! Great Quality：Thick material. Snug fit
- Cute – but best if you don’t have boobs.：Super cute! Higher neckline than expected.
- Great dress for travel.：I got this dress for my bridesmaids for my wedding and it was very flattering for all shapes and sizes. I really loved it. See through though, so make sure to wear a slip.
- Beautiful dress! Neck line is a little wide but …：My wife bought this dress and loves it, she says she wants more in different colors
- Runs very small. Not even close to my typical …：Ordered a size medium and fits great. Color and product as described. Only complaint is packaging. Came wrinkled and the belt was wrinkled so bad I couldn’t straighten it out
- Get this dress!：The review should be 3.5 stars. Start with positive: fits good, true to size, has enough elastane to stretch about 15% in all directions. Color is true to how it’s depicted on amazon. However, dress is 30% cotton, 65% rayon and 5% elastane. For the dress that has so much synthetic you at least hope it’s wrinkle-free or doesn’t wrinkle easily. Not so – wrinkles quite easily and on pattern-free fabric it’s quite noticeable. Basically, you sit down= wrinkes, you wear seatbelt in a car= wrinkles. Also, imho, for this much synthetic in a dress it’s overpriced. But compared to 3 other dresses that I bought from amazon within a year, the fit is the best and the most true to size, so I’m keeping it. Lots of ironing in the future….
Moncler For Men
- Excellent dress.：This dress is made well! I ordered medium after reading reviews on how material stretchy. It’s perfect fit. I’m 37, 29,39. Double DD and fits amazing.
- Five Stars：It feels good, but was larger than expected.
- Traffic light green, super shrinkage：My dress fits me perfectly. I received a lot of comments on how pretty it is. I like the dress very much.
- Got these for my step daughters for my wedding. …：Fit Almost everywhere but the bust so I gave it to someone else to get taken in a little.
- What size would you order???：The dress doesn’t have quite as much "give" as other reviews led me to believe. The material is very thin, you get what you pay for, but completely acceptable for a nice inexpensive dress.
- looks great!：I love this dress! I ordered a small and I’m 5’7" 140 pounds bra size A34. It fits beautifully!! The dress is made so well too. The dress is also made to stretch a little. I think a small would fit up to 5’8" 150 pounds and a much bigger chest size! Very happy with this dress.
- fantastic!：This dress is everything!!! I have gotten it for Easter Sunday. It fit great! I normally wear a 18 but all they had was a 16. So I was surprise how well it fit without a struggle! So many compliments. Great lbd!
- Five Stars：Love it!
Moncler Outlet Store
- This dress was PERFECT. I wore a red petticoat underneath and it …：I got my dress today and I’m very disappointed about the color! It’s so much different from the picture!
- but material was like a latex glove：GREAT COLOR.. WILL WEAR OFTEN
- Claustrophobic neckline：The slim fit dress runs very small. The size on the Hepburn dress was perfect, but not the same as the slim fit. The slim fit medium needs to be extra large to match the medium Hepburn dress.
- One Star：Beautiful and nice size fit for my 7 year old
- Poorly made. Seams unraveling. Will not EVER buy …：♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I love this dress!!!!!!!!! I got the pastel green. It is just barely a little big, you can’t really tell by looking but that’s because I have a tall and more slender body type; for most people it would be perfect I suggest that if you are around a size 6 or 7 and tall you get small not medium.Over all it is a great dress. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
- Love the fit and color：Beautiful dress with just the right pull in the right places. Great fabric. I’ve bought others that aren’t even half the quality…. I sent them all back!!
- Love it!：I absolutely loved this dress – the color and material are wonderful, however it was too tight in the chest. (mine are 36) I bought a small.
- Disappointed：Beautiful dress, however it arrived too late to wear to the function I ordered it for:(
- Five Stars：Just. Too. Small. 😠
- Love：I got this dress and it fits great and it’s very comfortable.
- Good quality fabric and wonderful color：beautiful
- Beautiful and good material：What a pretty dress! I bought this dress for my seventeen year old granddaughter. We are so pleased. This dress is well made and the fabric is really more like thick satin than thin cotton or poly blend. The heavy fabric allows the dress to hang beautifully and looks as if it will resist wrinkles. The satin fabric also adds to the dressiness of this sweet dress.
- Great dress!!!：Love this dress! Perfect fit!
- Five Stars：very nice, fits well.
- Dress：I would have given this 5 stars but the sizing was a little off due to the level of stretch. I am 5’2" and about 220 (don’t judge) I order a 16 based on the size chart provided and it fit ok but I could have easily gotten away with the 14. Other than that, it is extremely flattering and comfortable.
- Five Stars：My wife love it , and she looks perfect with it
Buy Moncler Online
- Not a dress for regular hourglass-body shape：This dress is a great deal. The shape and quality far exceed what you would expect at this price point. The ruching along the arms is a little odd but not really in a bad way. It’s a bit low cut if you’re busty, but a tank top or something similar underneath would easily make this work appropriate. I’m 5’9 and the length is just at my knees. Perfect for something you can toss in suitcase or overnight bag to be prepared for almost any occasion without needing an iron. It’s simple enough to wear with flats for daytime but can easily be dressed up with heels for going out, meetings, date night, and so on. I’m seriously considering getting it in a few more colors just to have on hand.Apologies for the bathroom selfie — it’s mostly just to show that I’m a bigger girl and this was still incredibly flattering! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments81 of 82 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLove itByAmazon Customeron April 15, 2013Size: 10Color: Sapphire BlueVerified PurchaseUsed it for a wedding, my only complaint which isn’t a bad thing is that it is slightly transparent so a slip is required.
- Love it….：As seen on line…Beautyful
- All in all it’s a very nice dress, especially considering the price：Fits true to size…I’m 5’7" and weigh 155…very glad i ordered a large. Very flattering fit. I was happy that the top has enough coverage and the ability to wear a normal bra. Very satisfied with this purchase!
- X-Large, Size 14：I want this dress in every color! I LOVE it. According to the size chart I should have ordered a medium, but after reading other reviews I ordered a small and it fits perfect. A medium would have been too large, so I’m glad that I read the reviews. I also ordered the color "Rose" and it looks exactly like the photo, I know some reviewers said that the dress they received didn’t match the color pictured. I love the way it fits, I love the material. It’s perfect!
- Poorly made. Seams unraveling. Will not EVER buy …：♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I love this dress!!!!!!!!! I got the pastel green. It is just barely a little big, you can’t really tell by looking but that’s because I have a tall and more slender body type; for most people it would be perfect I suggest that if you are around a size 6 or 7 and tall you get small not medium.Over all it is a great dress. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
- Left a good impression!：Very cute dress. Easy care material with a little stretch for comfort. I wear a small but this small didn’t fit. My recommendation would be to order the next size up. I contacted the seller who replied quickly, was courteous, and handled my return to satisfaction.
- One Star：love the color and pattern. Fit me just fine through bodice and skirt but the sleeves do not have any stretch and were tight. (5’7 125lb for reference). The material is more matte and there isn’t really any weight to the skirt so it wont really lay or swish the way i imagine these dresses doing so without some underskirt or tooling.
- Five Stars：It’s a leotard. It’s a dress. It’s Capezio. Although I needed a size 16. I guess I get what I get when I shop online.
Moncler Down Jacket
- Perfect for me：purchased the green 2x. Dress was tight in armholse. Color bled and faded in wash. It also shrinks in wash. I was not pleased with the overly stretchy material. I was ok with this dress until I washed it.
- This dress is super cute and will probably flatter every figure：Love the dress!
- Just Lovely：As a large breasted woman I need to understand dress companies from China and India don’t grasp this concept. I even sized up on this order but the dress was waaaay to small in chest area. The seller offered me a 50% refund and to give away or sell the dress. The offer worked for me and I knew just the right person. It looks as good on her as I wanted it to look on me!!!
- Excellent, very pretty – fits well：I wish I could have this dress in all the colors, it fits really beautiful, I have sort of a full figure and it hugs and complement my body perfectly.
- Four Stars：Love it. Ordered a black cumberbund-type belt to go with it. Also ordered the crinoline – like underskirt…perfect!
- runs tini：skirt on dress was to full and made dress heavy sent back will try to find a different dress thanks
- My wife love it, and she looks perfect with：Love the dress. Thank you.
- Five Stars：Love the dress. Fits perfectly! The material is soft and flows nicely. The cut of the dress is lower than what the picture shows but is easily fixed with an under shirt.
- Not bad, but I’m disappointed that it was described as …：Beautiful dress.Fits perfect!
- Love the color：Fits well
- my daughter likes it：The description says white, but the dress is cream.
- I returned it：Pretty style
- The small is a Fantastic fit on my 5’7″ hourglass frame：Even the small is too overwhelming on a small frame. I’m 5’3" and 120 lbs and the dress is baggy
- Get your actual size!：It fit as expected, however, the seam around the waist did not look good; so it was returned. If it was seamless, it would have been a perfect dresss.
- Super cute, fit pretty much as expected：I bought this for my son’s girlfriend and she looks adorable in it! If you you are broad in the back or have a large chest it will be too tight.
- Five Stars：The small is a size 4. Generally those fit rather well. But this was just a little larger than expected. It’s not baggy. Just a little looser than it should be. That being said it is still a lovely dress. the fabric is heavy so it is perfect for the lindy bop swing styleof dance.
Moncler Mens Jackets
- I love it!：This dress fit nicely, but I was disappointed because the hem was uneven. The back left was about an inch short, creating an odd diagonal hem just on that side. I do have some sewing skills, so I will fix it myself. I am 5’6" 110# and the small was a good fit for me.
- Just not what I was expecting.：This lovely dress made my day. All my friends told me how much they like it. The rich blue color really makes this dress look amazing. I do recommend it if you are looking for a dress that fits and looks great.
- Ordered the Med for my daughter (5’9″) size 6. …：Truly perfect fit. I love it.
- Five Stars：Very pretty dress, comfortable and fits perfect. The material is soft and has a slight stretch, but not too loose. The length is just across the knee (I’m 5’4" and 150 pounds), which a petticoat will make it rest perfectly and fan it out. The bodice is a perfect fit and the criss-cross section on the front (which I normally avoid) sits flat and flatters the neckline, which which rests nicely and just above the cleavage line. The neckline is wide, so I may need to add bra strap holders on the shoulders so it doesn’t show. Very nice dress.
- Three Stars：Very nice, fits perfectly
- Only for A cups：Good fit, great length, great fabric. Wore it to an outdoor wedding and it was comfortable all day in the heat and sun, and I got tons of compliments on it.It’s not too often that a 60-ish woman has her twenty-something nieces asking where they could get the same dress, but this one did it! I got the color "red" which is the white background with red and black flowers, the style is actually "Garden Party" – there’s three different styles in this one listing, so my review doesn’t necessarily apply to the Rockabilly or Cocktail styles.
- This is good for people with long torsos and necks：Absolutely phrnomenal. I got the balck one with roses and just OMG!! I’m 5’8" and curvy and it’s so difficult to find anything that fits properly and is long, eapecially harder online. I read a few reviews and figured it was worth trying. And I do NOT regret this decision. I bought it for a wedding. I’ve worn it to work. Let’s just say, I’ll be buying probably all of them in the same style! They’re absolutely beautiful, the material is fantastic, the fit is about as perfect as it cuuld be. I got the large because of my bust. And shockingly it fit! And it fit WELL!! Everywhere! There’s room to move without looking unkempt. The only downsode is the very teeny delicate zipper. I have to have someone get it for me but for this dress?! I’m okay with this one misstep. Absolutely glorious!! I can’t wait for the others!
- love it：Got the M (8-10) flutter sleeve leotard for my 6 yr old after reading the other reviews about it running small. And it’s a bit of a tight fit. She’s of average height/weight for her age, but will probably grow out of this in a few months. Would probably have been better off with the Large. I would suggest others size up dramatically, up to 6 sizes up. ex. size 5/6, get size 11/12
Moncler Jacken GüNstig
- Not for me but it’s a nice dress.：Several previous reviewers commented the dress ran small, I concur. If I had been trying it on in a store, would have taken a Size 8 and a Size 10 into the fitting room with me. The dress falls below the knee, so flattering length. The low neckline can be addressed by pinning some lace to a full slip. The longer sleeve length is also a plus. The dress arrived badly wrinkled, although it was hung up immediately, the wrinkles remained, so the fabric was disappointing.
- Nice summer dress…：Perfect fit.
- Four Stars：It’s a little long on me due to my shortness, but it’s beautiful!
- Five Stars：Fast delivery…dress fits very well….
- Check the sizing chart before you order. Product is lovely but the XL is a sizd 14.：Even the small is too overwhelming on a small frame. I’m 5’3" and 120 lbs and the dress is baggy
- Gorgeous and flattering – right for the price：It became lager after I washed it.
- It fitted my tall and slim 4 year old great with some room to spare：Fits my 2 year old perfectly. The material is very light and comfortable. Perfect for dance class.
- I love it!：I love love LOVE this dress!!!! It fits perfectly and is gorgeous!!!
Moncler Jackets Women
- I love the dress：A 2x is a US size 12…????? That’s what showed up.
- Great dress for the price.：I just love it fits perfectly I brought a petticoat to put under it and now I love it even more thanks
- Five Stars：Fit is not as flattering.
- Five Stars：Nice dress like it.
- Dress is prettier than I expected. I got the …：I love the way it looks! The full skirt makes the waist look smaller!
- Very nice!：I just received and tried on mine (navy blue polka dot) and I love it! (So did my husband!) I know I always have a hard time deciding what size to order and in this I ordered a small. Their small translates to a size 4 U.S. That’s what the dress tag says. I wear a size 6 or 8 depending on the garment and this small is just a bit snug. It has enough stretch that it looks great and doesn’t constrict my breathing even though it’s tight. I didn’t read every one of the reviews so I may just not have read this but it does have a little bit of crinoline material sewn into the very bottom of the hem. It’s visible in the picture but I wasn’t sure if it came with a crinoline built in or what. The dress is cut so that the skirt has a good bit of swing and body to it and that little touch makes it appear you have a crinoline on. It would be perfectly nice to wear without one.
- Clothes of good quality, resistant to various chemicals in good performance：Got these for my step daughters for my wedding. The fit as expected back a little tight if you have a wide back.
- It fit great! I normally wear a 18 but all they …：I got this dress to use as a bridesmaid dress and it was perfect. I usually wear a size 14 or 16 and I got the XXL. It was a perfect fit. I might have been able to get away with a XL because the fabric is so stretchy, but it would have been tight. It ended up being a little longer than I thought it would be, but I’m pretty short. I bought a 26" petticoat to make it a little fuller and I paired it with a stretchy wide belt (from salvation army, perfect find for this style!). The dress is labeled as dry clean only, but I got to spots on it from barbecue sauce and used soap and water in the bathroom. It cleaned right off and was perfect again. I haven’t tried to wash it in laundry yet, but I think the delicate cycle is a chance I’m willing to take.
Moncler T Shirts
- Too small. Measured to be accurate knowing they run …：I like it a lot but it is too small. I did not return it however because it is my incentive to loose weight.
- Five Stars：Wear’s AND LOOKS GREAT ON
- Runs small, skirt is too easy to snag.：Cutest thing in the world on my kindergartener. Can’t believe it. NIce price too.
- Four Stars：Wish they made this in extra small….the small size is perfect for my 5’9, 135# daughter, but was too large for me, I’m assuming the small size is 4-6, and I wear a size 0-2. Beautiful dress, Beautiful material- does have give/stretch, Very happy with purchase, especially since my daughter loves it!
- Dance Class：It’s beautiful, I bought it for my 6 year old daughter and she loved it! She looks adorable dancing .. A little small in size indicating (6-8) because I do not think it fits a 8 year old girl ..
- Buy it!! You wont regret it.：Classy, stunning, and beautiful. I am 5’5 in the 170lbs area and this dress hides all those imperfections below the torso. I get many compliments when I wear it. The length is perfectly set right below the knee. If it’s slightly chilly, I throw on a black cardigan and it looks great. I highly recommend this dress.
- Sweet little leotard：Great Fit!!!
- Very disappointed.：Cute dress but runs very small
- I love this dress：I am 5’4" 140 lb. bust size 36D. I fall between a petite and regular so I usually go for the regular and find the torso a bit long but do-able. The dress is a very good fit per the sizing and the other reviews. In the bust area there is generous material so this is probably a better fit for a medium to a larger busted woman. The material is very nice and a substantial weight for a stretch fabric and something that could definitely be worn to a formal occasion. It feels very good on and looks great. Overall I am very happy with this purchase and recommend giving it a try!
- love it：This dress is beautifully made, but is MOST DEFINITELY NOT COTTON! The iron left a mark on the fabric, even on the lowest setting. It came wrinkled, and it needed to be ironed through a sheet of Tephlon. Definitely not cotton. Also, the "sleeves" are narrower than shown in the picture. Otherwise, it’s beautiful, it fits great, and I can wear it with Converse without getting too many funny looks.
- This dress is really cute：Fits beautifully, but the green is much brighter than I expected. Not sure when or where I can wear it now because I stand out like a traffic light.EDIT: It also bleeds in the wash (my husband’s jeans now all have a greenish cast) and shrinks like crazy!!! It used to be 2 inches below the knee and is now 2 inches above my knees!!
- Five Stars：daughter loves it
- skirt too full for me：It was somewhat small and too long.
- It fitted my tall and slim 4 year old great with some room to spare：Fits my 2 year old perfectly. The material is very light and comfortable. Perfect for dance class.
- Pretty But Tight：I’m kind of glad this purchase didn’t work out – the product was ultimately WAY TOO SMALL and when it arrived, it was sealed in a bag but the fabric on the sleeves had small pulls. It’s very cute and soft in a beautiful pink, my advice would be to order the larger size. Just didn’t work out for us.
- ADORABLE little dance costume：It’s beautiful, I bought it for my 6 year old daughter and she loved it! She looks adorable dancing .. A little small in size indicating (6-8) because I do not think it fits a 8 year old girl ..
Moncler Jackets Outlet
- Good buy：Excellent
- Five Stars：This dress fits well, but I was hoping for more of a dark chocolate brown. This is a bit "rusty" tinted. The fabric seems cheap.
- A bit larger than stated. Not too difficult to …：So beautiful
- A little small in the bust：This dress was so incredibly small that the top doesn’t span the width of my bosom so I have to wear a t-shirt underneath it if I’m to wear it. (I’m a B cup, so it’s not as if I have a large chest.) The dress in general was so tiny that there is absolutely no way anyone could wear it as a dress—it can only be worn as a makeshift flowy top.When I attempted to return it, the seller told me that to ship it back to China would cost me a significant sum and suggested instead that I keep the clothing and be refunded a portion of the amount that I paid. After a little back and forth, I was refunded half of the amount that I spent.
- Very nice!：I did not receive the flutter-sleeve dress – what I received instead was the camisole version. Disappointed as I would have much preferred the flutter-sleeve for my little girl. Ordered a size up and it fit perfectly.
- I got this beautiful dress a few weeks ago：I don’t usually write a review, but I love this dress and I wish there were some more like this. The order and delivery was 10 days. Thanks
- Great Dress：I’m a 16, I ordered a 16, I needed a shaper only to hide my back fat and rolls – a little snug in the core. Enough fabric to pin bust so cleavage didn’t show. Comfy, thin, perfect SoCal Christmas dress – wore it to church got compliment after compliment.
- Three Stars：Cute dress that stretches as I move.
- Two Stars：Great dress.
- Got the floral print- LOVE IT：Stunning. Fits perfect. I received so many compliments.
- Nice polished cotton：I did order an extra large just to be sure. This dress is super cute, and I love it. It got here in a good amount of time and in decent packaging too which was nice.
- Love it：I expected the color to be a darker green and it’s smaller than expected. Cute dress though, I still wear it and love it
- I’m sick of looking so it’ll have to do but would have been happier if it were actually white：I received the dress much sooner than originally stated. It was lovely. I was so excited to get it. But, it didn’t fit. Maybe it would soon? Currently dieting and exercising- but … Anyway, I requested a return and am definitely satisfied with the service I received. Will shop here again!!
- Cute!!：Child is growing up fast. What fits just right now will be a hand-me-down tomorrow. We bought a second one next size up.
- Be Careful of Ordering Wrong Size：There are other manufacturers available through Amazon that cater to this style of dress for comparabl prices and better quality. That’s why I sent this dress back. I received better dresses so I’m going back to those sellers. This dress was a nice stretchy fabric but they used white stitching which shows up against the seams making for an ugly contrast against the dark fabric. Should have used dark thread, simple enough. Also the bodice of the dress was a bit awkward. For someone endowed, and for reference I’m 39-30-40, the neckline as well as the waistline rode high. I would also suggest hemming the dress a few inches if you are under 6 feet tall.
- BEST DRESS EVER!：I love this dress so much! First off, I’m 5’4, 150 lbs and have a 36D bust. (To me, measurements always help in reviews so you kinda relate to where you are size wise with the reviewer.) I was afraid that the medium would be tight, but it fits really well and is even a little loose in the waist so it’s not skin tight. The skirt is full and has a great shape, too. The dress is just really well-made.