Skip to content
Moncler Coats For Men
- Cute Dress But Runs Small：I love this dress, fits beautifully and is very flattering to curvy figure, used a couple baby pins at the top just for precaution 😉 it is long but I’m only 5 foot so that’s probably just me 33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 3 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments111 of 119 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsWorth every pennyByAmazon Customeron April 22, 2013Size: 16Color: Sapphire BlueVerified PurchaseI felt like this dress was made for me. The color is a thrilling royal blue that looked amazing against my skin. The upper ruching under the breast and the A line flare creates the perfect silohuette. I looked twenty pounds lighter and felt beautiful. I was skeptical about having ruching on the arms, but what a great touch. I originally purchased this dress to have something to wear to go to dinner or something not too formal. The color, the sheen of the material, and the cut of the dress makes it amenable to much more formal occassions. I added some bling accessories and wore this dress to a formal gala. I got compliments all night.
- Best fitted dress ever：I love this dress! The fit is perfect! Thinking of buying additional color offers. Thank you!
- So happy I did it fit perfectly：Adorable but too small for me
- Definitely runs small, but fits my 2 daughters, …：Runs very, very small. Great material and style just wish there was accurate sizing.
- It’s an adorable ballet outfit：As someone commented it, I wanted my daughter wear something different color than pink. The white color and the design were cute. I also like the material quality. I ordered it as the same size as my daughter usually wears. It fit her well.
- The dres was great, the belt was not：Adorable dress but I wear a size 6 and ordered a large to allow for reviews that it runs small. Still the large was too small.
- 💗：way to long but was very nice dress and it was very easy to fix buy cutting and sewing or tucking in
- great dress：I bought this dress to accompany a friend to a wedding. It was phenomenal. As someone who is top heavy it is increasingly difficult to find a dress that fits the bodice comfortably, look spectacular and is not too revealing. The length was perfect, hitting a little below the knee for my 5ft 9 inch frame. Based on other reviews I bought an XL but would probably have been fine with a L since I did have some room. For a little oomph I bought a petticoat underskirt but the dress would have still been beautiful without it. I will be getting this style in other colors because the look is so versatile. I also added a black belt for added flare. You wont be disappointed with this dress no matter how you wear it.
- Five Stars：The description was right on.
- The Best：Beautiful! Loved it!
- Lovely dress：Gorgeous dress. Fits well and great fabric with nice stretch. Worth it!
- Very happy I took a chance on this dress.：I was expecting a better fit. It does look well made and it’s very pretty just didn’t fit as expected so I’m pretty sad about that.
- Super cute：Beautiful!
- runs tini：I was going to wear this for a choir concert, thinking it was going to be perfect. Sadly, it’s not what I expected. It’s way to lose even though I got a medium, and I went by the measurements that it stated on Amazon. Also the sleeves are to loose and look like something you’d see in a Shakespeare play or a girl would wear if she was being a vampire for Halloween! The fabric is so thin, you can see the outline of my underwear (that includes bra). They decided to sew extra material right where the middle of my breast is, and it looks terrible. It isn’t like how it looks in the picture, and I’m highly disappointed with it. Now I have to ship it back and hopefully get my money back.
- The cloths is pretty it’s just too for me：A lovely little cocktail dress that fits in the most flattering ways. Ruched sleeves and front panel disguises things we all like disguised. The material isn’t high quality, it’s some synthetic blend that is common in this price range. But doesn’t look too cheap.If you’re large chested there will be some cleavage. Not enough to warrant pinning but might be a problem if you’re overly modest.I bought the 6US – I’m 5’3" 130lbs Chest 36 Waist 29 Hips 38 – fits perfect.
- I adore this dress：Fit smaller than expected but a great quality and very pretty dress!
Moncler Womens Jackets
- overall well designed especially for the price however it was …：Beautiful looking dress in person besides it not being one piece, mine arrived with the seams busted and string everywhere. :/ 22.00 wasted.
- Five Stars：Excelente producto.
- Lacy red dress.：Super cute, but runs small. I normally wear a 12 and ordered the XL. It zipped but was uncomfortable in the bust. I returned it. Sad day because I really did like the dress. The material is nice and seems to be well made, it has a slight stretch.
- My grand daughter is a size 5 and it fits …：It was nice quality. But it was too small. My daughter wears a size 4t. Very narrow.
- Nice shopping experience：I love this and love wearing it. I’ll wear it church on Sunday morning
- Love the material：So I’m pretty petite (4’11, 96lbs, C-cup) and bought the turquoise polka dot in a small. It is a pretty long dress; for someone of my height it came just right above my ankles, which is nice because I wanted a long dress. It came in pretty wrinkled, but I was expecting that since it was being packaged and shipped across the country. My only concern when I first tried it on was that the bodice is a teeeny bit loose, but that can easily be solved with a nice push-up. Everything else is exactly where it needs to be and I love it!
- 💗：Fits somewhat small and that’s because I’m well endowed arounf the chest region. But otherwise, it’s a cute dress
- Five Stars：Love it! Fit well – looks great!
- Fits perfectly on my 3 1/2 year old that wears …：by the quality its really confort and the best shoes for ballet, i love all capezio products and shoes its best
- Favorite ballet leotard ensemble ever!：I bought this for my four year old granddaughter. She loves it and was so excited about wearing it to her dance class. She’s tall for her age and weighs 37lbs, it fit perfectly. I’ve yet to see a better looking leotard the quality is the best. Thinking of ordering the pink one.
- Overall I like this dress but I have a few comments：Cute dress, just a bit too big
- Zipper sticks, but fits great!：Beautiful dress! Neck line is a little wide but I think I’m the only one who notices. Absolutely love it!!!
- Four Stars：I love this dress. It fits perfect. I’m a big lady and wear a size 16, I got the dress in a large and it fits perfectly. It’s not tight at all.
- Five Stars：GREAT DRESS!!
- Lovely dress with a bit of an alteration.：It looked exactly like the picture and even better when our daughter put it on.
- The dress is a perfect green for Poison Ivy：nice
- Navy dress：It is really tight in the arm holes, uncomfortable. Overall it fits well, but it doesn’t look as good on me a it does on the model. The fabric is heavy and not really what I wanted. It’s an ok dress but having to do it over ,I wouldn’t buy it.
- Five Stars：looks great
- My Bridesmaid Dress!：I am only giving 4 stars because the dress runs somewhat big. This dress has a stretchy material. But that does not change the look of the dress! It’s still very pretty! I am thinking about exchanging for a medium instead of a large though. I am 5’7 180lbs with a 38DDD bust and the large is sllllightly too stretchy in some spots for me. And the dress does go past my knees.
- I freakin’ love this thing.：I ordered this dress in green to use as a costume in a play set in the 1950s. It’s a little more than I would normally pay for a costume but we needed the character to look wealthy and classic and were having a hard time finding something in our local thrift stores. This dress turned out perfectly. The actress’s measurements were split between the small and the medium. I went with the small and it fit the her very well. It looked fantastic on the stage, but it would make a great "real life" party dress as well. There wasn’t anything costume-y about it. The color is rich and vibrant but not overbearing, the quality of construction is good, and the price was right (especially with fast and free prime shipping).In the picture it looks like there is a layer of matching green tulle under the skirt. It is actually just a small strip of fabric sewn at the bottom to make it look like there is a layer underneath when there really isn’t. It didn’t bother me and we had crinolines to put underneath it that provided the fun extra "poof", but I thought I would mention it.
- Love this leotard!：Fits great, look great, wears well.
- Beauty in White：I was impressed how quickly this dress arrived unfortunately it was too small the dress is beautiful excellent quality I would recommend this to anyone we ordered a size up and can’t wait to get it I recommend acevog to all my family and friends the exceptional quality my daughter can’t wait for the new bigger size to arrive
- Amazing buy!：This dress is way smaller than it says it is. The bust of the dress sits way to high. One arm hole is smaller than the other. A bit of tailoring will likely be able to fix the dress, just don’t expect to be able to wear it out of the box.
- Great vintage style and will make a fun dress for making good times and memories…：I got a ton of compliments in this dress. It’s well made great fabric and just lovely. I plan to order more from this company. Beautiful fit. Fast shipping too!
Moncler Vest Womens
- great dress：I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress!! It fit perfectly and showed every curve perfectly! Loved the length amd the material!! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments12 of 12 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsI could do house chores in this dress I love it so much!ByDevo Don July 28, 2015Size: MediumColor: Navy Blue Polka DotVerified PurchaseI love this dress! I could do house chores in it I love it so much! I’m 5’10" and a 34DD and the medium fits perfectly! I highly recommend getting the petticoat! I feel like it makes the dress! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments15 of 15 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsFour StarsByJaion May 2, 2015Size: MediumColor: BlackVerified Purchase 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments34 of 41 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsBeautiful Dress!ByW. N.on March 24, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseThis dress is smokin’!!! I actually wanted a bright cherry red and almost passed over this dress because the product photos used to show a maroon color. Anyway, this dress has a beautiful fit and the is made of a nice mid-weight fabric. The quality is much better than what I expected for this brand. Worn with a tea-length petticoat (see photo), this dress gives me figure that I do not have at all. I also found the sizing chart to be very accurate. This is definitely NOT Asian sizing. If I have one complaint, it is that this dress is not lined. However, given that I plan to wear a petticoat, this is a non-issue. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments16 of 18 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsThis dress is amazing. It has a slight stretch so it fits …ByBriniMCon May 3, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseThis dress is amazing. It has a slight stretch so it fits exactly as it should. Molds to my body but never looks tacky. It is gorgeous on and I recieved so many compliments on it. Other ladies rushed to buy it as soon as they found out where I got it from. It’s adorable. It is also pretty durable. It’s made of some sort of cotton blend so when I accidentally dropped some food on myself it wiped right off, as opposed to something like silk wear it would be obvious there was a mark on the fabric.The only thing was that the dress came to me very wrinkled and even after putting it in the dryer, steaming it AND ironing it there were still places were it was wrinkly from before. The fabric seems like it has a hard time letting go of the wrinkles. Oh, and if you spray starch on it make sure to just keep pressing it. The fabric starts to wave but it eventually smooths out. I will be buying this dress in all the colors and many more like it. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments12 of 13 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsSurprised my partner with this dress, she was speechless. It’s absolutely gorgeous and fit perfectly.BySprouton May 16, 2015Size: LargeColor: TurquoiseVerified PurchaseThis dress is absolutely stunning. I’m a guy, and I like to buy my girlfriend pretty dresses once in a while (particularly before an important event or function, this time my birthday. I hate my birthday and hate getting presents, but she refuses to stop giving them to me, so I give her a gift too so I feel better about it. Also, this dress is amazing and she looks absolutely gorgeous in it, so it’s kind of a present to me too, since I get to see her in it). Usually I consult her and we pick one out together, figure out the size, etc., This time I wanted it to be a surprise, so when she got home from work, she found it hanging on the closet door next to the front door. She was speechless. The color one of her favorites, and it’s so rich and vibrant, but not obnoxiously bright, and it really fires up her red hair and blue-green eyes.I was really worried about getting the size wrong. We usually order her dresses through Eshakti, who custom tailor most of their dresses to your sizes. She has 42" hips, 34" waist, 40 bust and is 5’8". She has a high waist and pretty long legs. She usually wears around a size 12. I searched through all of the reviews for everyone who was about the same size and they all suggested a Large. I was nervous because the size chart suggested an XL, but I went ahead and ordered it. It fits perfectly, it stretches nicely to fit her curves and shape without hugging any one area too tightly. She loved it so much that she immediately put it on and didn’t take it off until almost midnight. This was a great compliment, considering she will immediately shed every scrap of clothing once she gets home for the night and refuse to wear anything until the next morning. She twirled and hopped around the apartment in her flowy new dress all night.Heeding the advice of the reviews, I also got her a 26" white petticoat. She has a few dresses that would benefit from a petticoat, but didn’t yet own one, so I tossed one in with the dress. Without a petticoat, the dress is still stunning, it has a little fluff to it but lays a bit flatter, it would probably be perfectly appropriate for work functions and such. But the petticoat really brings this dress to life, it gives it so much body and character and movement, the dress dances just by her walking. So yes, get the petticoat if you can.ANYWAY, it came slightly wrinkled but not as bad as most dresses come. I hung it in the bathroom and ran the shower on super hot for a little while to steam it up, and it definitely helped relax it some. Now that she’s worn it a bit, the rest of the wrinkles have disappeared. I used the drier on no heat to fluff up the petticoat, and that worked great.But there is one SERIOUS PROBLEM with the dress. Surprising her with it, getting it so right and making her so ridiculously happy is pretty addicting, and I can’t stop searching for the dress I’ll get her next. I’ve only managed to go 4 days and I’m already fighting this overwhelming urge to buy another dress for her. This could become an expensive habit.
- Fits perfectly! Only thing is the color is misleading …：I returned this dress. It didn’t fit me well and it wasn’t at all what I was expecting but thankfully it was soooo easy to return
- An adorable summer go-to：Very cute! It’s a little loose up top, but then again I’m 5’11" and built like a washboard, so I think it just needs a flattering bra for me. Already did as other reviewers suggested and ordered a petticoat to give it that nice flare. Note that this thing has TONS of pleats, so cleaning it professionally is probably the only option.
- Five Stars：The dress is nice but cheaply made. The zipper was made of a thin plastic and fell apart the first time I tried to wear the dress. The prongs fell out of the zipper! The dress looks pretty on but be prepared to be disappointed if you’re looking for a quality product.
- Cute and comfy!：This dress is much nicer than I expected. Based on other reviews, I ordered a size down from what my measurements suggested. It was definitely the right call, because the material is very stretchy. I usually wear a 34 DD bra and the medium fit me perfectly through the bust. I’m about 5’4 and the skirt falls just below my knee. The green color is gorgeous, though a tiny bit brighter than it seemed on my computer screen. I like it better in person.
- The cloths is pretty it’s just too for me：A lovely little cocktail dress that fits in the most flattering ways. Ruched sleeves and front panel disguises things we all like disguised. The material isn’t high quality, it’s some synthetic blend that is common in this price range. But doesn’t look too cheap.If you’re large chested there will be some cleavage. Not enough to warrant pinning but might be a problem if you’re overly modest.I bought the 6US – I’m 5’3" 130lbs Chest 36 Waist 29 Hips 38 – fits perfect.
- but I loved the overall look and design of the dress：Cute dress, just a bit too big
- overall well designed especially for the price however it was …：Love the dress. It’s definitely made for bustier women the boob part is fluffy but I loved it just put a strapless push-up bra on!
Moncler Online Shop
- Pistachio green polka dot dress, sizes L and XL：I ordered this dress thinking it would be like the first dress I ordered from this company. The dress is pleated and shorter than I expected. It is cotton and will need to be ironed a lot! It is not stretchy material. The fit is true to size.
- I am glad I read the other reviews：I fell in love with the print and style of this dress. I was deeply saddened when I discovered that there was more me then dress. It will remain on my wish list as an incentive.I would recommend this dress as a thumbs up that run small.
- Cute & true to size.：I loved this dress, but the arm holes were soooooooooooooooo small and the bust area did not come down over the bust area. The reviews did not give good advice, I would have order a large if I knnew this. Most reviews stated that it fit true to size. Not! I think this is Asian sized, not USA sized. But the dress itself was beautiful, the color was as expected. Sorry, I couldn’t wear it. I gave it to my niece. She loved it!
- Daughter loves this tutu!：😉
- Very fast shipping!：didn’t like at all. looked nothing like picture
- Five Stars：No comments other than it works good for my four year old.
- Four Stars：It works for my wife
- I tried it on and loved it!：Just as everyone else said, thin material. You better have a plain white or nude bra because otherwise it’s going to shine through. The zipper is a bit low quality and I’ll likely end up replacing it in the future, but the other reviews are about spot on.
Moncler Women Coat
- Five Stars：Loved it!!!!
- pleasently surprised !：This was a terrible fit in every place. I am slim, ware a size 4, not sure what size this dress was made for. Send it back.
- Amazing!!：Fits true to size & it’s flattering to this curvy girls figure. Loved it so much, I’m getting it in another color!
- Fits perfectly! Only thing is the color is misleading …：This is so beautiful. I got so so many compliments, I am shopping for another Acevog dress right now. It is fitted, and flares out. So MANY COMPLIMENTS!!
- considering this dress? no need to consider… :)：The dress fit fine. I bought 3 for bridesmaids dresses and bought them because of the color (navy blue). The color in the picture is a dark navy blue and the dresses that came were a terrible washed out navy blue. They looked like they were sitting in the sun for a month. Very disappointing that the color was nothing like the picture. I would have kept them all if they color was right.
- Cheap Quality：It is snug in the bust as advertised but there is some stretch to the material. Dress is made of a light material. It has a few string that will need to be cut, but nothing extreme. This dress make me feel ultra feminine and pretty without being to revealing. Love it!
- One Star：GREAT DRESS!!
- Too small. Measured to be accurate knowing they run …：It is a nice dress, but it wrinkles so easily. I wish it was made with a different material.
- Gorgeous dress. But I returned it, because it …：Love it! Gorgeous
- Four Stars：Great material! This dress falls right below my knees.
- LOVE this dress!：Word of warning with the red plaid dress – it looks nothing like the picture. First, the material is flannel with a synthetic lining. Very heavy and ugly fabric. It also had a V-neck and a very narrow sash. If you are still interested in this dress, I would size down as well. The medium was too big, and I’m not a small medium.
- Great dress for the price.：I ordered XL. It came very mis-proportioned. Small on top. Large on bottom. Very stiff fabric. I returned it.
- Adorable!：Was okay.
- Adorable little outfit：Has a nice fit and quality is good. Our daughter loves the dress. Would be good to see more color options
- Four Stars：I wear a 6 but after reading several reviews that this dress runs small I upsized to an 8. This dress is pretty but beware that it runs about 2 sizes smaller than advertised. I could try to replace it with yet a bigger size but overall not that impressed with the dress.
- Very nice!：I did not receive the flutter-sleeve dress – what I received instead was the camisole version. Disappointed as I would have much preferred the flutter-sleeve for my little girl. Ordered a size up and it fit perfectly.
Buy Moncler Online
- I think I know why some people are saying this runs small…：I’m average height (5’4") and slender (110lbs) and this dress looked AWFUL on me. It fit my bust okay but the rest of it hung down way too low, almost to my mid-calves, and it clung to every curve in the least flattering way possible. If you’re really tall and have no body fat I could see this being a decent dress, but personally I’m returning it.
- Adorable But RUNS SMALL：I bought two of these dresses – one pink (size S 4-6) and one white (size T 2-4) for my 2-year old granddaughter, who wears a 2T. Based on other reviews, I knew the dress runs small. The size T 2-4 went back; it was VERY small. The size S 4-6 fits my 2T granddaughter fairly well; the neckline is a little loose but she wears it to dance class and it hasn’t been an issue.
- A cut smaller than expected.：sizing is small for a 2x
- Love everything except the length：Not meant for short girls
- Beautiful dress!!：A lovely little cocktail dress that fits in the most flattering ways. Ruched sleeves and front panel disguises things we all like disguised. The material isn’t high quality, it’s some synthetic blend that is common in this price range. But doesn’t look too cheap.If you’re large chested there will be some cleavage. Not enough to warrant pinning but might be a problem if you’re overly modest.I bought the 6US – I’m 5’3" 130lbs Chest 36 Waist 29 Hips 38 – fits perfect.
- Perfect!：This is cute and well made, exactly what I wanted for my 4 year old’s dance class. I’m glad I read the reviews and ordered a size 6, though. My daughter wears size 4T, but this size six fits perfect.
- Five Stars：Very cute, great quality!
- Four Stars：Comfortable and flattering.
Outlet Moncler Online
- Cute!!：Child is growing up fast. What fits just right now will be a hand-me-down tomorrow. We bought a second one next size up.
- Two Stars：I liked it
- Five Stars：Great fit! Love the material.
- Like others, I got so many compliments：Super fit, very flattering received many compliments on the dress. The material is a perfect weight for a summer dress.
- Four Stars：Ordered the Med for my daughter (5’9") size 6. Plenty of room in the medium. Stretchy material. Looks more expensive than it is.
- Happy Customer：very nice dress and good fabric quality.
- Amazing：I love it! Very flattering!!!
- Four Stars：It is to small and if you have a bigger bust this dress does not really work.
Moncler For Sale
- Excellent, very pretty – fits well：perfect
- Perfect for Grammy’s girl.：very cute and comfortable.
- More than expected：I love the material this dress is made from, the design is also very pretty, fit me perfectly, I’m very pleased with my purchase. Will shop here again.
- It arrived on time and as pictured. I read …：My daughter looks like a beautiful ballerina in this leotard. She loves it! She is 3 and wears a 3T size. It fits her perfectly!
- I love this dress, but small in some areas：I really love this dress. The quality is ok, I wish the fabric did not wrinkle so easily. The fit is pretty much as expected, the dress was a little tight in the chest area for me but I am larger in the chest than most ladies who are my height/size. I bought this for a 1950’s theme night at a company conference because I thought it looked like something I might wear again to a summer wedding or party. I also bought a crinoline to make the skirt look as full/flaired out as it appears in the picture. Without the crinoline it is still very pretty but the length is a bit longer and definitely not as full as it looks in the picture. 2 of my team members ordered this same dress in other colors and also loved it. If it did not wrinkle so bad I would have given it 5 stars. I may try to use some starch spray for the next time I wear it.
- I ordered a 2X and it was so small, …：I needed a WHITE dress to attend a "white party", this dress is cute, fits well and described as white in the product description. It arrived and is more of an off white. I’m sick of looking so it’ll have to do but would have been happier if it were actually white. Product is very well made and fits well. I have ordered two other dresses from the same line and am anxious for them to arrive.
- It is pretty!：Dress fits like it was make for my daughter!
- so pretty!：Very pretty dress. My daughter likes it very much.
- Nice dress：I purchased this dress to wear as part of an Alice in Wonderland costume. The blue is very vibrant, not a natural looking blue. the material doesn’t breathe i got warm just trying it on, however it fits perfectly due to this fabric. it fits like a glove because it stretches slightly. I am pretty athletic and typically have trouble with "feminine" clothes but this dress feels great. I bought a petticoat to wear under the dress but it hasn’t arrived yet. I am 5’5" with a long waist and short legs. The skirt starts above my belly button and the hem is just below the knees. I ordered a large.
- The dress itself is adorable, but it was a little too big：Very good costumer service. Very impressive!
- Four Stars：Adorable dress. However, if you have a larger chest consider going up a size!
- Two Stars：Beautiful! Classic design! My new favorite
- Five Stars：Great dress!
- It’s ok for the price but it does wrinkle very easily.：I love it.Will buy another one but in a different color from this line. 😉
- Plus the dress isn’t flowy like the picture：Material is forgiving so it fits to and flatters your body
- Fits great and very high quality material：The outfit fittedy daughter just right
Moncler Bubble Jacket
- daughter loves it：beautiful
- Three Stars：The stretch fabric reveals ANY bumps around your middle. Either wear Spanx or exchange. I don’t think that a larger size will make a difference. The wearer needs to have a smooth middle section. Pretty color and nice summer fabric.
- … tried on mine (navy blue polka dot) and I love it! (So did my husband：Love the dress
- Nice dress overall：This company is in China. It will cost me over $50 to return the dresses that do not fit.
- OMG, OMG, OMG.., I soooooo LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this dress.：Great!
- Perfect for Grammy’s girl.：It looks small but it fits perfectly. Good quality fabric.My daughter is 2 yrs old, stands 3’1" tall and 32 lbs. Normally wears 3T for bottoms and 4T for tops for some extra room with Carters brand clothing. Hope this helps.
- Sheer and runs small.：Wore this dress with a petticoat and I felt sexy!! Washes nice and hung up! Did not put in dryer . Color was forest green and nice!
- Cute and fun!: )：Good fit but fabric looks dull.
- Great quality：Super cute but runs large and material is stretchy so that makes it seem even bigger.
- I would recommend ordering a size down due to stretch of material：Love it!! very comfortable too!
- Great dress：Great dress git lots if complaints runs smaller so I order one size up.
- Nice：daughter loves it
- Refused to wear it after the first time so it ended up being a waste of money for me：The leotard fits very well and is very pretty and comfortable for my daughter. She loves it and wants to wear it every week for ballet.
- LOVE IT!：This does not appeal to me at all!!!!!
- Runs way small . . .：Such an adorable cut . I had ordered the small one for my 4 yr old granddaughter and it was tight, so I ordered the intermediate size . The small one we will donate . By far the nicest dance dress that I have found for the price. I will order more as we need and my granddaughter just loves it. Thanks!!
- You just don’t know：The dress itself is adorable, but it was a little too big. I measured myself to make sure I got the right size, but the dress was too large on me. The picture is also a little misleading because I thought it goes to the knees, but for me it went about 3 to 4 inches past my knee. If I got a smaller size it might have looked better. My suggestion is to maybe order 1 size smaller than what you are because the material is very stretchy.
- Three Stars：Love it!!!!
- Frumpy：Nice dress nice color
- size up, fits small, but very cute!：My Granddaughter is a Princess tomboy ballerina. She couldn’t wait to go to ballet lessons and show off her new leotard. Fits well and is comfortable
- Great dress for the money!!：I returned it for a size 8
- Nicely made but beware of sizing.：I bought this item in a S (4-6) for my 3 yr old daughter who is a little bit tall for her age so she usually wears 4t clothing. It fit perfectly and I believe she still has room to grow in it. I bought it just for one little dance recital but she will probably be wearing this for ballet the rest of the year! She loves it and doesn’t want to take it off. Happy child=Happy Mom.
- What an awesome dress!：Received the dress yesterday, and although it fits throughout the top, it was really long & is now being altered. I’m about 5’4, small frame & I bought a 6. The model must have been considerably taller than me, because it was hitting me mid-calf, rather than how it looks on the model- around knee length. Very unflattering. Other than that, it’s a nice dress. I wouldn’t have purchased it if I tried it on, but I think I’ll like it better when it fits. If you’re on the shorter side, you might want to make note of this. I rated the sizing as runs somewhat large, but that’s only for the length.
- Two Stars：Very nice
- More than expected：It looked really cute in the photo, but the reality was not so great. It does fit, as expected, for size, but I’m just not all that happy with it. It’s a subjective point, but I feel uncomfortable with so many gathers in the sleeves — (they didn’t seem as exaggerated in the photo) — thus, making me feel like I’m wearing football pads. I also don’t care for the texture of the fabric. It drapes well, but it’s thin and not woven as tightly as it should be. It can be too revealing in certain lighting (a slip is definitely needed); ultimately, the fabric just doesn’t feel very good to me. The neckline is not secure and attaches only at the top of the waist band. On my figure, it tends to gape open, so I’ve had to secure it with a snap closure. The color (purple) is a nice, deep shade, not too bright, and easy to wear. .
Moncler Spring 2015
- Enjoy the dress：Great dress! I have a 2 month old and needed something to wear for a wedding. I wanted sleeves, a conservative neckline, and conservative dress length – all the while feeling elegant and beautiful. This dress was perfect. It fit exactly like it should and I felt confident and pretty. Bonus: because of the stretchy material, I was able to even nurse my baby.
- Flattering, but a little big：Good choice
- One Star：Fits and hangs nicely. Dress looks superb! Wore it to a dinner party the day I received it. I had a lot of compliments. It looks elegant and you cannot help feel beautiful wearing this dress. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments6 of 6 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsExactly what I needed, perfect dress, good quality.ByKristenon April 20, 2014Size: 4Color: PurpleVerified PurchaseI ordered the purple color size 4. For me, this is true to size. I’ve read the reviews so I was worried about the length, but I am 5’4" and this dress came down to about an inch below my knees so its perfect. The color is a little darker than pictured but still nice, doesn’t look shiny or cheap. Material is really comfy and bouncy. Fabric is not too thin and not see through. The sleeves are a bit snug on the arms (and my arms are thin), but the material is stretchy, just make you put your deodorant on first.
- Great quality：This skirt has great quality. And seller has sent product as described. Good Shopping experience.
- I love it!：I don’t really like this. It looks like a camisole. Feels like i am going to bed. It shines. That might be the reason i don’t like it. Came from china so they wont take it back. I guess mine is going to a donation box.
- Beautiful icy blue：I liked it
- Three Stars：Love, love this dress!
- fantastic：My girl loves wearing this for her ballet class. It fits perfectly, is very comfortable, and beautifully designed. Would definitely buy again.
- Five Stars：Received this dress today, was disappointment with the width. Its so very wide. Will have to get a seamstress to cut off some of the width. Dress fits ok
- Im so in love：I’ll start by saying I’m 5’7", 140 lbs, 34C. A lot of the reviews were from women larger than I am, so I wasn’t sure what sort of body type it would work for. That being said…This dress saved me for a last minute wedding. I recently had a baby and didn’t want anything to accentuate what was left of my belly. I did end up buying a shaper to wear underneath. The fabric was not too heavy for the summer, but not too flimsy that it didn’t hold me in. I was extremely comfortable all night, was not worried about any "wardrobe malfunctions" and cannot say enough good things about this! I did end up cutting the mesh trim off of the bottom – it made it seem cheap to me, but a small alteration that took about 15 seconds and a pair of scissors.Very happy, would definitely buy again.
- My dress was beautiful and all but I felt it a little tight …：Fits a little weird in the chest. Was a bit long on me at 4’10 but I had taken up. Did arrive very wrinkled and had some lose threads but looks nice on.
- order this dress….in a larger size!：Fit as I thought, looks great on. I’m 5’8 and it hits me just below the knees. I wish it was about two inches shorter, just to look best on my body type, but no complaints. I got what I thought I was getting. And for $25, I’m happy.Overall, I’m happy. Fabric could be slightly nicer quality, but not in a way where I’m worried it’ll fall apart in the washing machine.
- Very pretty Ballerina!：Well-made and easy to get into. Very fluttery and feminine. Perfect for granddaughters dance classes. She looks and feels like a princess!.
- Five Stars：horrible dress
- Not for a “boyish” figure…：Easy to wear! Cute and comfy!
- Summer time and easy breezy：I really love this little dress. It’s comfortable and pretty; great for Summer parties. I’ve received many compliments for this lovely dress.
Moncler Women Sale
- Four Stars：This is a beautifully constructed dress. My full figured friends will understand what a compliment that is. I wanted to love it so much. But the material is awful. It is rough and cheap looking and just yuck. Sighs I’ll look for this designer again. They have talent they just have awful fabric.
- Love it as coral：Love it
- Beautiful!!! Worth the price!：I am 6’1" and a size small. It was delivered in about a week despite what amazon said. If you look on the seller’s page, they tell you that they ship pretty quickly. Overall I am pretty happy with the dress. The fit was perfect, it hit where I expected it to. Unfortunately, I had a little problem with the zipper breaking when I tried it on again the day before I was going to leave for the wedding I was wearing it to. Luckily, my cousin was able to fix things up pretty quickly before we got there. I got lots of positive positive comments on it! The only reason I give it 3 stars instead of 5 is because of the broken zipper.In the picture, I added a petticoat underneath to give it some volume. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1 of 1 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsPerfectBycarrieon June 24, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseI bought the red and black flowered one with the with background and the solid black one. I bought the red and black in a medium and the black one in a small. I’m 5′ 7" and 140 pounds with a size 28 inch waist. Both sizes fit well but the small does need to streach to fit me which I know will shorten the fabrics life, so future buys wi be medium. The fabric is a soft cotton blend with a good amount of streach so it fits like a loving glove. 😍 I will be buying more dresses from this buyer. Heres a tip too buy a petty coat to complete the look. And a corset to make it beautiful on the body. 😉
- feminine and beautiful：Our petite 3-year old just started dance. This is my first experience buying leotards, and had been warned by friends and reviews they tend to run small. I ordered both the Toddler (2-4) and Small (4-6) and ended up keeping the Small. It’s a very cute leotard and the skirt is a little longer than others. The skirt is also a soft material, not a scratchy tulle or anything, so it’s comfortable for our daughter to wear. Just for reference, our daughter is 36.6" tall (39th percentile for 3 year olds) and 28 pounds (21st percentile).
- Four Stars：I love this dress. Fits perfectly.
- Good dress for work：its is very difficult to descibe ..becuase its just bit fit..
- Skirt is long：Nice and comfy.
- Just What You’d Expect From Capezio：My oldest daughter is a ballet dancer student and she looks amazing with this leotard. It is great looking and very well crafted, 1000% recommended.
- Five Stars：I bought this dress for fun to hopefully wear when we visited the Lucy Desi Museum in Jamestown NY because it reminded me of something Lucy might have worn.(I bought the navy with white polka dots) I was promised the dress would arrive on the Tuesday before we were to leave on our trip. Actually the dress arrived the Saturday before! I had ordered a small, tried it on and it fit perfectly! It looked so cute and I wore the dress all day long and it felt great! I normally wear a size 2 or sometimes 4 and the small was perfect for me. I am very happy with my purchase. Others have said it needs to be hand washed. That’s not a problem. It’s not something I will be wearing that often although I am excited to wear it again soon.
- Three Stars：Fit well. Arrived quickly.
- It’s big：I like the fabric, its swishy and fits well, but the skirt is longer than it looks in the picture. It cuts off below the knee at a kind of awkward length
- Beautiful：Cute, but looks nothing like the picture – the skirt is more straight in person, not flared like the picture, and it is DEFINITELY wrong in size. I ordered a size larger than I normally wear because of the comments stating it’s a little on the smaller side – and it didn’t even come close to fitting. But, for $20.00 I’m not going to send back. I’ll use it as a goal dress.
- I like it.：Got it early and it fit perfectly!!!
- This dress is only okay. It fits ok, …：My dress fits me perfectly. I received a lot of comments on how pretty it is. I like the dress very much.
- Cute dress!：Runs very small. Not even close to my typical size. I’ve found this with several clothing items on Amazon. Really need to watch where the clothing items come from. Bottom line: low price = low expectations. I will be returning item.
Moncler Vest Mens
- Runs way small . . .：My 4 year old is 41 inches tall and 32 pounds. The size 4-6 fits her perfectly but with zero room to grow. I’m not sure a 5 or 6 year old would fit into this size so if your child is average height/weight for their age you might want to consider a size larger. Other than that, this is super cute on and she loves wearing it to dance class.
- Five Stars：I purchased this dress 2 days ago, with a petticoat ($17) and it arrived today. I am shocked by how stretchy and heavy the fabric is! This dress appears to be well made, and is SUPER comfortable. I bought it to wear at Disney World Hollywood Studios for dinner, and it’s 50′ vibe is going to be PERFECT! Size wise, it is bigger than I expected. The size Small I ordered came with a tag that said "Size 6", so keep that in mind when ordering!! I’m usually a pretty solid size 4, but I feel that a size smaller probably would have been a little too tight to have a comfortable evening in. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1.0 out of 5 starsNot for tall woman, Size 8 was closer to a 4ByMCNJon August 27, 2015Size: MediumColor: Lightblue DotVerified PurchaseThis dress said a size 8 (M) but fit MUCH tighter than the dress I love from the same company that is a 6- the seamstress made some mistakes here. I am tall and athletic and so it may just be my build (5’8/145) and fit a size 6 as long as the torso is accommodating. So many dresses are made for 5’5 women. Anyway- Just be warned if you are tall and have a long torso or even above average in the slightest this is not the dress for you. The color was also very "Alice in wonderland" as my husband put it. They make other great dress though with good deal- this one will be going back.
- Beautiful Dress：Loved it
- Very nice dress! Great Quality：Fits true to size & it’s flattering to this curvy girls figure. Loved it so much, I’m getting it in another color!
- Small：Love the dress a perfect fit!!!
- Five Stars：order up
- Three Stars：This is a very pretty dress. Just runs a bit too small
- I love them both, but the sizes differ.：Way too small… I went by the sizing chart & couldn’t even zip it up! Very disappointed because it was a very cute dress & great material!
- Very cute… true to size.：The shoulders are a tad loose but does not fall off her shoulders. Her bottom fits fine, but it isn’t a flat one. So if your child is slender there it may sag. Leg holes fit around her legs just right, a little loose. The fit looks fine, no awkward sags anywhere. I can see that she will grow into the leotard and still fit it when she’s 7. Size 4-6 may fit her just right for now, but I chose the intermediate 6/8 and I’m glad I did. It has a great stretch, great quality, pretty pink color, not ballet pink, it has a neutral colored lining inside, and it’s perfect for her ballet class. I have to pull it down from her shoulders and up from her waist to get a right fit.
- Cute dress!：This dress fits horribly. The a-line skirt is fine but the front is all off. The rouged bust is supposed to carry across the entire bust line. Instead, there’s a tiny routes panel that sits like a bib on my chest. Its awful. I’m returning it immediately. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments4.0 out of 5 starsLove it!BySunshineluvr “Sunshineluvr”on September 4, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: RedVerified PurchaseThis dress was definitely a nice surprise.It is kind of see through, since it’s not lined; but for the price, what would you expect?I used a petticoat and got so many compliments on it.I love it! Will definitely buy in another color 😀
- I returned it：Pretty style
- Cute but runs small：It is very cute and seems to be well made. I wish it had snaps at the bottom for going to the bathroom. When you have a 2 year old that needs to go it is a pain to have to completely undress her. Also it runs very small. My daughter is 2.5 and skinny this just fits her. There is no way it would fit a 4 year old.
- Cute dress, runs large：Love this dress, material feels great, ordered in a large and it fits perfect, I wear a 36 dd bra, and size 10 pants. Beautiful! Better quality than I expected.
- Nice summer dress…：Love it ❤️
- Really thin sleazy material：Dress is great, everything about it is beautiful but at 5’0 its too long. The best part is the top and sleeves. I love how is fits but it makes me look older because of the length.
- One Star：Wasn’t even close to the right size
Moncler Kids Coats
- Three Stars：Was not sure when I got it that it would fit. When I put it on I loved the fit and felt great on the material was really nice. Can’t wait to wear to a wedding in October. Perfect dress for the price. Loved the purple color also.
- Beautiful dress with a made-for-me look：LOVE IT!!! Fits like a dream!
- but completely acceptable for a nice inexpensive dress：This is a fantastic dress! I love how it fits. It is very flattering. I bought it to use as part of a costume, but I will be wearing it out regularly. Fabulous!
- Three Stars：Very nice, fits perfectly
- Three Stars：Love my dress! It was delivered on time.
- Four Stars：I ordered this for my daughter and the reviews led me to believe that it ran slightly small, so I ordered larger. It is very stretchy and would be a hard style to alter, so I am returning it and ordered a smaller size. I think this is a beautiful dress and the color is striking! Order one of these! You can’t go wrong for the style, fabric and price!
- love it：Got the M (8-10) flutter sleeve leotard for my 6 yr old after reading the other reviews about it running small. And it’s a bit of a tight fit. She’s of average height/weight for her age, but will probably grow out of this in a few months. Would probably have been better off with the Large. I would suggest others size up dramatically, up to 6 sizes up. ex. size 5/6, get size 11/12
- Another knock-off company.：This is so beautiful. I got so so many compliments, I am shopping for another Acevog dress right now. It is fitted, and flares out. So MANY COMPLIMENTS!!
Mens Moncler Vest
- Five Stars：Very nice dress
- The dress is nice – especially the flutter sleeves：My favorite dance leotard. This is the third size I’ve purchased for my daughter as she’s grown… she loves the skirt, and the sleeves are incredibly cute.
- Five Stars：It’s fine
- perfect sizing for my 4 year old who is tall …：Really great leotard, thick material, good stretch, washes great and so far no fading.
- LOVE <3：Amazing and I received on time!!
- The hunt for the perfect LBD is over!：Cute dress. Good price. Fit as expected. Only aspect of the dress for which I don’t care is that the zipper is not great; it has a tendency to get stuck between the bodice and the skirt. Other than that, I love the dress.
- I love it!：I love love LOVE this dress!!!! It fits perfectly and is gorgeous!!!
- She is very happy with her purchase：Loved the dresses but they were way too small!