Skip to content
- Clothes of good quality, resistant to various chemicals in good performance：My dress fits me perfectly. I received a lot of comments on how pretty it is. I like the dress very much.
- The dress is beautiful and the material is excellent：This is completely satin sheen, like silk not cotton. The print of cherries is very large and not very detailed. The belt that came with the dress is cheap and bent, not at all useable. I wish is was cotton material and not so heavy. Also thin threads are coming out of the dress everywhere.
- My Niece Loved It!：I bought this for my 6 year old and it fits perfectly. Looks adorable and doesn’t ride up her cheeks!
- Perfect for first dance class!：This leotard with the flutter sleeves and skirt is absolutely adorable. It fits my almost 5 year old perfect, with some room to grow. I was nervous ordering this size because she is slightly tall for her age, but the fit works. I am so satisfied with this purchase, and my daughter absolutely adores it!
- Loved it…..：Its super cute and fits perfectly! I got the blue polka dot and the color is just like what the picture shows. Its a beautiful dress and I would recommend this to anyone
- Five Stars：Very good!
- Beautiful Inexpensive Dress：she loved it she’s happy i am haooy
- One Star：It pretty but it wasn’t what I thought
- Great Wardrobe Addition.：Fits nicely..ordered a medium, but I could have probably fit in a small. 5’4" 133 pounds.The top detailing is a little off on one side..disappointing, but my hair is long and will cover it during the wedding for the most part so no worries. Nice thick material with some stretch.
- One Star：Great material! This dress falls right below my knees.
- I like the way it fits and it’s what you actually …：Fits a little weird in the chest. Was a bit long on me at 4’10 but I had taken up. Did arrive very wrinkled and had some lose threads but looks nice on.
- Five Stars：my daughter loves this dress!
- Size was not accurite：fitted top, tight if you are busty…
- Five Stars：The color of this dress is fantastic. It’s an icy blue and fits well despite me being long waisted.
- Favorite ballet leotard ensemble ever!：Thick good quality leotard. Holds up well in the wash, I hang it to dry and it doesn’t look wrinkly. My 6yo daughter’s input…this one is the best because it has the skirt attached and little sleeves so I don’t look like I am wearing a bathing suit.Fits true to size. My daughter is tall and skinny and wore it ages 4, 5, and 6. She could continue to wear it beyond these ages, but it pulls a little on her shoulders now that she’s taller. The belly is fine though, it was a bit loose in the belly at age 4, but again, she’s at the bottom of the growth scale for weight.
- displeased：I hate it. The line does not go to your waiste like it looks in the picture. It goes right under your chest which is unflattering and makes it look like a child’s dress.
- Nice summer dress…：Perfect fit.
- Great dress!：The quality of this dress is great. However, I used their sizing chart and it arrived was too small. If you have any chest at all expect this dress to be to small for you. They do not expect women to have breasts. So disappointed by this purchase. Comment for the seller, learn what women’s body’s are shaped like.
- it fits really beautiful, I have sort of a full figure and …：perfect
- “Navy” blue dress is the cobalt color shown in the picture. Great fit. Nice fabric and zipper.：Very nice dress
- Beautiful Dress!：I look so GOOD in this dress. I have one of those kinda-curvy bodies; I’m short, not quite hourglass shaped, and I carry my weight in my midsection. Not a great combination for looking good in dresses.I kept seeing everyone’s photos of themselves in this dress; it seemed to look great on curvier women. I was hesitant about buying this, but when it went on sale, I snatched it up. I honestly didn’t think the medium would end up fitting my 5’2" 148 lbs frame, but when I put it on and looked in the mirror, I was so impressed. The little cap sleeves cover my armpit fat, and I like my waistline in this dress. It accentuates all the right areas.The ONLY thing I don’t like about it is the length. Again, I’m short, so that has a lot to do with it. It sits a tad lower on my leg than I’d like, but it’s an easy hem job.In conclusion, if you’re unsure about buying this dress – BUY IT! You won’t be sorry. Buy your usual size.
- Shines：fit great!! except for the belt that came with it, it was at least 2-3 sizes too small. kinda oddbut the dress itself was perfecti wear a size 12
- Three Stars：Beautiful color.
- Five Stars：I got the green one and it was so pretty. Has a stretchy material and is a tiny bit big. I got a medium and probably could have fit in a small. Great quality.
Moncler Coats Womens
- Five Stars：Love it!!&
- Lovely dress, especially for the price!：I was a little disappointed with the material and my dress has a small hole in the front. I could not be bothered to return it but I’m not as satisfied with the purchase.
- Adorable!：This is so adorable! My daughter is turning 3 and we couldn’t find anything in the stores that fit her as she is on the small side. This fit perfectly, however I don’t expect it to last much longer than a year. Great quality!
- Three Stars：Made of very cheap materials. Disappointed.
- Great dress, runs small.：my daughter loves this dress!
- reservedly flattering：Dress is great, everything about it is beautiful but at 5’0 its too long. The best part is the top and sleeves. I love how is fits but it makes me look older because of the length.
- Great buy：I ordered small 4-6 for my 2.5 year old who is 85% percentile in growth after reading other review, it fits perfectly.
- Five Stars：This leotard is absolutely perfect. My daughter is just starting out in dance and she looks like a real ballerina in this leotard. It seems to be very high quality and fits my 2 1/2 year old daughter perfectly, I got the 2-4 size.
Moncler T Shirts
- It didn’t fit me well and it wasn’t at all what I was expecting but thankfully it was soooo easy to：It is too small around the breast area, and too large at the neck. I will alter it to fit correctly.
- Nice dress：Love love loved it amazing lots of complements
- Four stars only：I dip dyed it and it dyed perfectly with good old Rit dye. Yellow top, blue bottom. I removed the bow, that came off easily.Might need to get more of these
- Great fit for my 4yr old：Nice! A bit small, its fresh
- Adorable ensemble for your ballerina：My daughter typically wears size 7 to 8 and does not have a flat belly. This dress is very flattering on her and makes her feel confident.
- Runs small!：Very nice cotton light weight dress in a nice style but VERY short waisted. Going back I’m sorry to say.
- Five Stars：It became lager after I washed it.
- Great little ’50s era cocktail party dress! For costume or otherwise!：I hate it. The line does not go to your waiste like it looks in the picture. It goes right under your chest which is unflattering and makes it look like a child’s dress.
- Five Stars：it fits perfectly. my daughter loves it. so pretty!
- Very Cute!：This leotard is so cute but runs SO small. My 3 year old is tiny and fits into 18 month clothes still, yet the 2-4T leotard was too tight. I have to send back for a size up.
- great dress!：Using the size chart and reviewers statements, I chose the size small. It fits me perfectly. I usually have to buy a petite to get the bust darts in the right place, but really it’s a perfect fit. The neckline is fairly modest as it does not gap. I could wear this to work and not have to worry about showing anything.Measurements: 5’1", approximately 120-130 lbs. With clothing on, I measure overbust/fullest: 35.5", underbust:29.5" waist: 27.5" hips: 37" Bra size 30E/F or 32DD/EThe white with black polka dots is creamy without being cream or ivory- not bright white. Nice, heavy material that is slightly wrinkled from packaging, but should iron up nicely. Tag doesn’t have size markings on it. This is not lined. As others have pointed out, there is a seam down the center front of the skirt- but I don’t think it detracts from the dress at all. This can be worn with or without a petticoat. I purchased separately a"rockabilly" petti off of Amazon.I think I’m going to order another color!
- Be Careful of Ordering Wrong Size：Gorgeous. I’m genuinely surprised at how great this dress is.Material is nice and thin but not cheap feeling.Over all awesome!
- Five Stars：I bought this dress to accompany a friend to a wedding. It was phenomenal. As someone who is top heavy it is increasingly difficult to find a dress that fits the bodice comfortably, look spectacular and is not too revealing. The length was perfect, hitting a little below the knee for my 5ft 9 inch frame. Based on other reviews I bought an XL but would probably have been fine with a L since I did have some room. For a little oomph I bought a petticoat underskirt but the dress would have still been beautiful without it. I will be getting this style in other colors because the look is so versatile. I also added a black belt for added flare. You wont be disappointed with this dress no matter how you wear it.
- Two Stars：Love this dress.
- Love it!：The dress was amazing, the fit was perfect. I ordered a medium and it for as expected. The quality is good and it looks good with and with out a petticoat.
- Good quality fabric and wonderful color：Lovely
- Beautiful and good material：I was a little disappointed with the material and my dress has a small hole in the front. I could not be bothered to return it but I’m not as satisfied with the purchase.
- Odd fit, despite ordering with careful measurements：I tried it on and at first thought "this isn’t too bad" — material is very comfortable, skirt has a fun swish when you move, shape is pretty flatering. However, the material was very clingy and undergarment seams were visible through dress (even though I ordered a size up, as other commenters have suggested). The bodice had some strange stitching in it that wouldn’t lie flat, and the skirt came to an awkward point below the knees that looked odd with the low-cut neckline. I’ll be returning this dress for something of a similar design but made of more substantial fabric.
- Five Stars：Lovely dress. Worth the price.
- Love this dress!：I was pleasantly surprised at the fit, quality and drape of this beautiful sapphire dress! Though the front dips a bit low for the college graduation I plan to wear it to this spring, it will be easily remedied with a small snap closure, as I usually have to do with wrap necklines like this.
- my daughter likes it：It is comfortable and looks great with a petticoat!
- Magic!：Super fit, very flattering received many compliments on the dress. The material is a perfect weight for a summer dress.
- nice：Wore this dress with a petticoat and I felt sexy!! Washes nice and hung up! Did not put in dryer . Color was forest green and nice!
- Fast delivery… dress fits very well. …：My sister loves it.
- Excellent：Buy some blue sparkly shoes to go with this pretty blue dress.
- Very Cute!：Very cute. Am pleased with purchase, but would agree with other reviewers that said that it runs small. My daughter is turning 4 (we purchased it for her 4th birthday), and it fits perfectly. She wears a 5T.
- Refused to wear it after the first time so it ended up being a waste of money for me：The leotard fits very well and is very pretty and comfortable for my daughter. She loves it and wants to wear it every week for ballet.
- One Star：I ordered this with a little hesitance. I wasn’t sure how this was going to fit….but it fit perfectly. I’m 5’4, on the heavier side at 175 and carry it in my hips and rear. There’s enough fabric to create a slimming effect. I received many compliments the night I wore this. I paired this with red wedges and a red flower hair tie. I even felt very pretty…..so it is absolutely worth the money. (I believe I paid $20.00 for the dress and $9.00 for the wedges.) Money well spent!
- very beautiful blue：This dress is very flattering.
- Four Stars：Perfect fit….Love it.
- love it.：I do not recommend this dress or the company!
- Not flutter-sleeve but camisole.top. Fit is good.：I ordered three of these (2 black and 1 pink) for my daughter’s dance class. They fit well as just one-piece, and I love how the skirt is lower in the back. I will be buying more of this same leotard when she outgrows the ones she has now.
- Cute and comfy!：Look beautiful in this green dress! It is more green green than an olive but I have paired it with brown and navy blue and both looks were stunning. Lots and lots of complements and questions on where I got it. This dress is great quality with lots of stretch. I purchased the size S. Now I’m 5.7" and around 140lbs but I am very pear shaped (skinny on top with a larger bottom) so even though I’m a size 8 usually for A line dresses (like this one) I can usually get away with a size 4-6 (weird, I know). Hope that helps with sizing. I would recommend this dress.
- Four Stars：Super cute fits perfect but i did order a size up
- The dress is so pretty in this pic：It is not well made and proportions are off. It looks like it has a small belt on the picture – in reality it has an awkward bow that looks awful. The fabric is nice but that is about the only good thing about this dress. It’s a shame because I bought a different dress before from this seller and it was perfect.
- Top is see through. No extra fabric to conceal …：beautiful, well made, but runs small. my girl is a medium size 3 yr old and this dress just fits with little room to grow
- Surprised my partner with this dress, she was speechless. It’s absolutely gorgeous and fit perfectly.：Nap sewn wrong…looked faded on half the dress due to fabric cut wrong
- B+：Fantastic Dress. I’m somewhat concerned that I am becoming addicted to Rockabilly Swing Dresses. They are so flattering and feminine and no matter how many I wear i always get a ton of compliments on them. Total strangers come up and tell me the dress is beautiful, which of course it is! I ironed mine with both Magic Sizing and Spray Starch. The dress is mostly cotton with just the right amount of stretch. Using Magic Sizing and Starch on the dress gives it a professional finished look. In addition I highly recommend wearing a petticoat under this dress (which I ironed with a pressing cloth). It’s a great dress that is made even better with a petticoat. I chose to wear a 110" sash with my dress to help define my waist – it needs all the help it can get! :-)I highly recommend this dress and I plan to buy more! Love it!!!Added 6/28/2015I really hate to go on and on about this dress, but I must! When I went to church today, people were still talking about this dress that I wore to church LAST WEEK! Isn’t that absolutely amazing? This is not only a great dress it leaves an unbelievable lasting impression!!! 2121 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 21 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments184 of 186 people found the following review helpful2.0 out of 5 stars2 dresses, 1 winnerBymargaritamaudiibon June 24, 2015Size: MediumColor: RedVerified PurchaseFirst, the good. I ordered the Cute Red in M – I am 5’5, 36C, waist 31. I was a little hesitant since the price was so cheap (aka You Get What You Pay For) but other reviewers seemed to like this very much. I thought, Hell. Why Not. But I decided that if I was going to get one inexpensively priced dress, I may as well get two. So I ordered another in Pure White. What a great summertime dress, right???The Cute Red is why this is even getting 2 stars. It fits perfectly, the material is thin, yes – but it’s not see through, comfortable enough and I planned on having these for warmer weather outings anyway, so that’s not a problem for me. A couple stray threads, but nothing that can’t be snipped without harm to the dress.Again, it’s 22 dollars. No biggie. I love how it lays on me and I’ll probably end up buying a petticoat to go beneath to finish the look, but it can be worn without one just as easily. Came below my knees, made me feel all "Girly Girl" – great purchase.The Pure White – wasn’t.-1) It came with three yellowish stains.-1) Return will be at my cost – I’m not paying for the return of a defective product to China.-1) I can’t wear this dress unless I muddy it up to be a zombie bride or something for Halloween. Hey… that’s not a bad idea. Okay, maybe -1/2.It’s really a shame, because the white dress itself had a really nice faux-eyelet pattern. Going to attempt some soaking in oxy clean – but point fo the matter is, I paid 45 dollars for one usable dress. I guess that still isn’t so bad.DON’T ORDER THE WHITE!!!ps, tried my best to capture the stains as best I could – the third was tiny, but still noticeable. 44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 4 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments174 of 177 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsGreat ChoiceByJennifer Blairon June 12, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: RedVerified PurchaseLoved it. Great material for the price! Quick delivery! 33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 3 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments95 of 103 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsB+ByChion June 12, 2015Size: SmallColor: PurpleVerified PurchaseI got a small, I’m 34-28-34. I plan on using this dress as a wedding guest at a summer outdoor semi-formal wedding.PROS-cute-form fitting at the top-affordable-good for summer or spring-shipping took 13 days for me…which was better than expected! (So plan ahead!)-covered my chest- i did not want to worry about my breasts slipping out of my dressCONS-thin material-overwhelmingly long for a extremely petite person (i am 5ft and even with 2 in heels, it looked weird to me)-high neck-sewing is off in the inside (picture shown)overall B+ 22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 2 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments50 of 52 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsHope it helpsByPen Nameon July 20, 2015Size: MediumColor: Smart GreenVerified PurchaseSo… I got to say I love the dress. I weight 160 pounds 5’5" usually wear 8-10 for dresses and got me a large size and fitted me a little loose Probably medium would’ve been better. Material is ok. The dress has several stains but I will keep it just because I like it 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments69 of 74 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLeft a good impression!ByBookLoveron May 15, 2015I love vintage 1950s style dresses but they are so expensive! I bought this one on a whim and hoped it would be good quality for a special event coming up. It was above and beyond my expectations! So happy I got this. I received many compliments when I wore it out. Looks great with the perfect heel.
- Five Stars：The outfit fittedy daughter just right
- I’m a pretty curvy girl so I was worried about the dress …：I love this dress. Fit is great and it looks fantastic. The skirt swing is very fun and the color was brilliant.
Moncler Online Outlet
- She loves it!：We love this Leo! It is so adorable and comfortable. The sizes run a bit small so adjust for that when purchasing.
- LOVE this Black Dress!!：Lovely dress. Hangs well, feels heavy. It’s really well-made for the price! It does have a small crinoline peeking out under the skirt. I wanted to love it. Unfortunately the "burgundy" color is really a bright cherry red. And the second strike against it was it’s hand-wash. Dry clean recommended. So it’s going back.
- Super cute leotard and skirt – runs small!!：Soft and silky. Material is a little stretchy which makes getting on and off easier than other leotards we have tried. Just wish there were snaps at the bottom for bathroom breaks (like there used to be 30 odd years ago).
- Five Stars：Not well made
- Five Stars：Beautiful! Loved it!
- Flattering AND comfortable? Yes, please!：My bust is 40 1/2 and the extra large measurement was 39 1/2 ( give or take). So I ordered a size up( XXL) even though reviews said it was stretchy, because I still wanted a modest, not too tight fit. Well, I could have ordered the XL, there is enough stretch in the fabric to give an inch or so without looking tight. Since I ordered up, I’ll just take it in at the zipper, no problem. The fabric quality is great. Not so heavy that a crinoline won’t hold it out but not flimsy either. It’s true to color( i ordered the blue/violet and its a nice deep purple) I’m 5’4" and the Xxl hits me almost mid calf ( without petticoat) shipping was fast and came two days before it was scheduled to.
- I loved this dress：I ordered a 2X and it was so small, maybe a 13 yr old might be able to wear it, other than that it was very well made.
- Order it one size bigger!!!：Adorable leotard! My daughter is 5 1/2 and wears a 5-6, this fit her perfectly and it was just adorable. It has endured a few washes and stains came out easily and looked brand new out of the dryer. It seems like a well built leotard.
- Two Stars：Crazy about my dress
- I would recommend it.：My daughter is three and about 50th percentile for height and weight when she goes to the doctor and this fit her perfect. and of course it is absolutely adorable
- The dress is so pretty in this pic：Great beautiful dress and style and material but size was at least 2 sizes to small. order up two sizes and you most likely will love the dress. Beautiful colors and design of the dress. 5 stars for all the dress has to offer but be ware the sizing is not correct by at least 2 sizes. Go up on your sizing when ordering
- Exactly what I needed, perfect dress, good quality.：I went with the size up from my bra size because of the reviews. DON’T order your size it is way to big and I will have to resize it. The color and fabric feel are wonderful and just as pictured.
- It’s ok for the price but it does wrinkle very easily.：I love it.Will buy another one but in a different color from this line. 😉
- meh：Ordered a size bigger than my measurements and what looks in the picture should be around your bust sits on top of your chest…. Washed once and the seams started splitting….
- Like others, I got so many compliments：Their XL is a 14 not an extra large. My fault for not checking their sizing chart beforeI ordered. The dress was lovely.
- A little tight：Very pretty
Moncler Mens Coats
- Good quality fabric and wonderful color：Lovely
- … tried on mine (navy blue polka dot) and I love it! (So did my husband：Love the dress
- Nom desired fabric.：This dress is beautiful… it fits a little bit snug across the chest. But I still love it
- Color faded, gets super wrinkled：Cute dress. Nice polished cotton, color looks like the picture. Bought medium which fits but made for slightly taller torso. Am 5’3" 130lb 36 D and chest fits perfectly. Good look for cheap price.
- Great fit for my 4yr old：Good product, however, a little bit transparency
- Decent, conservative：The picture of this dress makes it look like it has a nice long torso which is important for me since I am 6′. When I got the dress I quickly realize that the picture must be streched because the ‘waist’ fits halfway down my ribcage and makes me look very strange. The fit everywhere else was as expected but I sadly can’t wear this dress at all. Very dissapointed.
- Great purchase!：BEAUTIFUL
- Classy Bargain!：It is okay. The material is a matte cheap looking fabric. Runs a little small in the arm openings. Received it wrinkled beyond belief. Had to get the wrinkles professionally removed. Wouldn’t pay $30 in the store for it.
- Love this dress and great price：I love this dress! The material is beautiful, I love the cut and style!
- Too short waisted – sleeves way too puffy：Very nice, modest and comfortable. Thanks
- Five Stars：daughter loves it
- Disappointed Customer：Very cute but too small in top.
- Pretty nice.：perfect
- Well Made and Cute：Such an adorable cut . I had ordered the small one for my 4 yr old granddaughter and it was tight, so I ordered the intermediate size . The small one we will donate . By far the nicest dance dress that I have found for the price. I will order more as we need and my granddaughter just loves it. Thanks!!
- Five Stars：Excellent fit, beautiful dress!!
- great quality!：Well made, cute too.
Moncler Kids Sale
- Cute：This leotard feels great. Don’t buy a cheap knock off if your daughter likes comfort. We ordered a size up bc my daughter has a long torso.
- Meh…the “Red Checked” is just OK…：Beautiful and good material. I’m a size 14 and the LG did not fit. It did fit my size 4 daughter. Way off in size. If I order this again I suppose I will have to buy a 5x.
- Great leotard, but runs small：I purchased for my granddaughter who is 4 years old. She is very tall and slender. After reading some of the reviews I chose the intermediate 6-8 size. It fits fine. The product appears to be very well made. The tag sewn to the outfit states size 1. Don’t let that confuse you. Will purchase again in the future.
- Very nice for the money：beautiful color and style!
- Fit well. Arrived quickly.：runs small
- Great Dress：I’m a 16, I ordered a 16, I needed a shaper only to hide my back fat and rolls – a little snug in the core. Enough fabric to pin bust so cleavage didn’t show. Comfy, thin, perfect SoCal Christmas dress – wore it to church got compliment after compliment.
- Three Stars：Cute dress that stretches as I move.
- Love this dress and great price：This is an adorable dress, just be prepared to unwrap an item that needs to be IRONED. I personally found it to be a bit high-necked in the front, but that would work well for larger-busted women who struggle to keep the girls contained. As for me… I have a long torso and smaller chest, and I feel like I might need to alter the front to be a bit lower — not even for the sake of showing cleavage, just because it’s a strange amount of fabric coming all the way up in front. The construction seems pretty solid for the price, just be prepared for a few tiny threads to trim, nothing major. It is fun to twirl in!!! The cap sleeves are very subtle and not too flared — perfect for a girl like me who already has wide shoulders and doesn’t want to accentuate them anymore. Despite thinking I might alter it, I’d have no problem wearing it "as is."
Kids Moncler Jackets
- Great fit：Did not like the look, had to return
- Fits wells, Good quality：Got this for my daughters ballet class. Looks great on her. Got a couple compliments.
- Four Stars：As expected
- The perfect ballet Dress：I bought this article of clothing for my little niece who just started ballet practice. She loves it and looks super cute in it at the same time.
- Just not what I was expecting.：I needed a blue dress for my sons wedding. the dress was beautiful, was very sturdy fabric and hung perfectly. I am a size 6-8. I ordered an 8 and it was way too small. Sadly, I had to return. Simple return with no problems. Would recommend.
- Surprised my partner with this dress, she was speechless. It’s absolutely gorgeous and fit perfectly.：Nap sewn wrong…looked faded on half the dress due to fabric cut wrong
- LOVE this dress：Beautiful dress. Nice pattern stitched into it and made of somewhat thicker material so I expect it will hold up nicely. Overall great dress for the price!
- Excellent dress.：Fits and looks great
- Love love love it：Perfect fit. True to size. Great quality.
- Will buy more.：Took less time than estimated to deliver so that was nice. The shade is MUCH brighter than it appears on screen. The arms holes are bit tiny and uncomfortable, and you need a REALLY good push-up or corset to get your boobs in the right place. Fabric is stretchy which makes up for the cut being slightly too small. Otherwise a great dress. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments2 of 2 people found the following review helpful1.0 out of 5 starsThen again, maybe notByjustdani23on August 28, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: GreenVerified PurchaseThis looks like a lovely dress in the photos, I’ll give you that. As a frequent buyer of vintage- and retro-style dresses on Amazon, I have to say that this was the first absolute dud I’ve ever found. In person, the ACEVOG Vintage 1950’s Floral Spring Garden Party Picnic Dress Party Cocktail Dress is a garish and cheap green, not the midcentury kelly green like the photo displays. The "sweetheart" neckline actually hits up at the collar bone, and the "full" midi circle skirt barely flounces. The "cotton blend" is very polyester, which gives it a bit of stretch and give, but doesn’t allow the dress to flow like it should. I wore it once, bravely, and felt like I looked terrible. After one wash, the cheap hems flipped out and the fabric crinkled and shrunk into a tiny mess that now hangs on a modest hanger in the back of my closet. There are great retro dresses on Amazon. This is assuredly not one of them!
- love the color and pattern：I bought this dress for my wife, and she really likes it. However, it was way too small through the bust and shoulders. It did fit my teen daughter, and she is thrilled.
- My New Go to Dress：This dress is well made and out of a little heavier material than I expected. The crafting seems to be of a fair quality so it should last for a good number of wearings. Works well for either daily wear or dressing up. The fit is very complimentary to my body (and I DON’T have the perfect bod!) It is at LEAST on cute on me as in the ad’s picture! I am just 5′ 5" and shorter legged, so its a little long on me (hem comes about halfway between my knees and ankles) but a very nice fit otherwise. (Could be shortened easily by folding under at the banded waist.) Very satisfied especially when considering how little I paid for it. Saw one almost identical for almost two hundred dollars!
- Five Stars：Not well made
- Decent, conservative：my husband wanted me to get this dress, I thought it was cute, but nothing special. When it arrived, I tried it on and loved it!!! It is adorable!!!! I bought a little light-weight petticoat to go under it and it looks like an adorable stepford-wife outfit. Tons of compliments, VERY flattering!!! Would certainly recommend to anyone!
- I love the fit and style：This review is for the red floral spring garden party dress. Our volunteer model thinks the dress is "adorable." The bright red black and white number looks like you’d wear it to a garden party with a fancy hat. It’s really well made. Very crisp material. Almost like a linen but it feels and looks like a heavy cotton. The back zipper glides smoothly and is hidden so the line of the dress flows. Our model says that some "5 inch spike shiny black pumps (or red for that matter) would look killer with this dress."Some included washing instructions would have made this order absolutely perfect.
- I loved this dress：I ordered a 2X and it was so small, maybe a 13 yr old might be able to wear it, other than that it was very well made.
- Five Stars：People said it was beautiful and went well with my shoes. Loved the outfit and compliments
- Sizing is off：The dress fits beautifully.
- Five Stars：too long
- One Star：looks so pretty on me, my mistress loves the look
- Five Stars：beautiful
- Five Stars：great !
- thighs) and accentuated the best parts (waist：It became lager after I washed it.
- Four Stars：thank you
Kids Moncler Coat
- Four Stars：It is gorgeous, elegant, and fantastic. The color is exactly as in the picture, the size fits perfectly, and the delivery was super fast
- Comfortable but dressy：Fits great! Measurements were spot on. Wasn’t expecting the front to be cut so low, had to find something in addition to cover the cleavage the model doesn’t seem to have. Great length, modest for the most part.
- AWESOME Dress：I have gotten lots of compliments on this dress. The fit was perfect.
- Cute dress.：I ordered this leotard in black and pink for my 5yr old daughter. She is a bit over 44" tall and weighs 46lbs. She wears 5T in most clothes currently, and I ordered the girls 6-8 size. I was expecting some room to grow, but it seems to fit perfectly. Nice quality and she loves it, but definitely buy one size up.
- One Star：Great dress for the money!
- Sizing is very small：I like it!
- Excellent.：Sizes run at least 2-3 sizes too small. Very disappointed.
- Cute Dress But Runs Small：I love this dress, fits beautifully and is very flattering to curvy figure, used a couple baby pins at the top just for precaution 😉 it is long but I’m only 5 foot so that’s probably just me 33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 3 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments111 of 119 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsWorth every pennyByAmazon Customeron April 22, 2013Size: 16Color: Sapphire BlueVerified PurchaseI felt like this dress was made for me. The color is a thrilling royal blue that looked amazing against my skin. The upper ruching under the breast and the A line flare creates the perfect silohuette. I looked twenty pounds lighter and felt beautiful. I was skeptical about having ruching on the arms, but what a great touch. I originally purchased this dress to have something to wear to go to dinner or something not too formal. The color, the sheen of the material, and the cut of the dress makes it amenable to much more formal occassions. I added some bling accessories and wore this dress to a formal gala. I got compliments all night.
Moncler Coat Men
- Four Stars：My 6 year old felt and looked lovely in this. It was a little pricier than I was looking for, but the quality is very nice. Soft, solky material, but sturdy enough to last until she outgrows it.
- READ THIS REVIEW BEFORE MAKING THIS MISTAKE.：Terrible fit.
- My grand daughter is a size 5 and it fits …：It was nice quality. But it was too small. My daughter wears a size 4t. Very narrow.
- Very disappointed…not as pictured or described….：The dress arrived 2.5 weeks earlier than the earliest estimated date, so that was a nice surprise. It is much higher quality than I expected for the price (e.g., nicely hemmed, thicker material with a bit of stretch). I had been planning to wear a black belt with the dress, but there is a sash in the back that prevents that. I don’t mind though because the sash allows you to pull in the waist and makes it fit nicely.
- size up, fits small, but very cute!：My girl loves wearing this for her ballet class. It fits perfectly, is very comfortable, and beautifully designed. Would definitely buy again.
- Beauuutiful!：I ordered the Cheery Red and it arrived yesterday and I love it. The fabric is soft, shiny and stretchy which makes it very comfortable. The belt was too long, so since it was only glued and not sewn, I cut four inches off with scissors exposing a tiny white line where I made the cut. Quick fix—red nail polish. I am 5’6" and weigh 130 and ordered a size L which fits beautifully and looks great. I also ordered the Blue polka dot and the style and fabric are a little different than the other one. More cottony, less shiny and the bodice is different. But nice. If I had one suggestion, it would be they are a couple of inches too long. I like my dresses to end at the smallest (thinnest!) part of my leg, at the knee. I have ordered a royal blue and a black petticoat to wear with them, (shades of the fifties!) and hope they will make them a little shorter. I usually stay away from anything sleeveless, but these are so cute, folks will see the dress, not my upper arms…Would definitely buy this dress again!
- Gorgeous：The material of this outfit is so much nicer than the ones in retail stores like Target. It fits perfectly on my 2/3t daughter (about 33 lbs) and has lots of stretch so will probably fit for at least 6 mo to a year. The ruffle just covers the bottom and is ideal for her twirling. She loves it and keeps rubbing her tummy and feeling how soft and silky it is. Overall it’s a steal. I will be ordering more in other colors.
- Get the size up if you are busty, but Glad I got this dress!：The material is a heavy slick polyester. Not a single wrinkle even after coming out of the packaging. The dress is a tiny bit larger than expected. It hangs evenly. The style is a little more mature than I expected. I ordered this at the last minute for my daughter to wear to a high school dance. It would be well suited for a woman in her 20’s or 30’s in my opinion. Best used as a casual dressy dress. It hangs to about knee level or slightly below. My daughter is 5’5".
Moncler Doudoune Femme
- Five Stars：Adorable! My daughter is 4 and a lil on the small side and the 4/6 fits her great.
- Frumpy：It fit perfectly
- Exactly as Expected：very much beautiful! I like so much
- Put together like a one for a toy doll：Super cute! When I washed it the bottom rolled up. I’m hoping an iron will do the job. Fit perfectly
- Super cute, fit pretty much as expected：Nicer than I feared. Super cute online but I worried about size and fit. While quality is more "target", fit was not. I’m very happy with it for the price.
- super cute：SELLER WAS WONDERFUL IN THEIR RESPONSE TO MY ORDER. THEY PROVIDED A VERY AMICABLE SOLUTION.I WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND THIS DRESS DUE TO overall quality of material of dress PLUS the seller response.My manufacturer question was addressed quickly by the SELLER.Colors in the material are bright and true to representation. Material is nice weight. Construction is good. Skirt fall and swing are of good design and construction.Ordered next size up but the torso portion of the dress is small so you may want 2 sizes up.
- Beautiful design：The dress is nice – especially the flutter sleeves, but very small! My daughter will turn 4 in three months, but size 4-6 is way too tight and small for her. Sadly, I am sending it back.