Skip to content
- Will buy more.：This dress is wonderful! It is cut to fit an hourglass figure and the fabric is soft and thick, but not sweat-inducing. I am 5’1 and a Size 10 and the Large was perfect. The length is about mid-calf and looks great with pumps. The print is very vivid and the zipper is smooth. I don’t know if it will stay this way after a wash, but I am very happy with it after the first wear. It showed off curves without being snug. I got dozens of compliments. I have ordered 2 more ACEVOG dresses after this and the fit, look, and feel of those have also got me looking at the products often to get more.
- One Star：SUPER cute!!
- Four Stars：Wasn’t even close to the right size
- The fit was perfect.：Waiting for my refund still. Dress didn’t fit as expected.
- way to long but was very nice dress and it was very easy to fix buy …：The dress is beautiful. Fabric is nice and of good quality. Way too small.
- My dress was beautiful and all but I felt it a little tight …：Very upset as the zipper broke the first time of trying it on! Not well made, but thankfully I am a seamstress and wil fix it as it is cute.
- Five Stars：Very cute, great quality!
- I really like this dress：she loved it she’s happy i am haooy
Moncler Store Nyc
- perfect：Perfect for ballet. Washes nicely and fits well. Love the skirt which is hard to find on big sizes.
- I was a little disappointed with the material and my dress has a small …：a little bit large on top but great dress! excellent quality for the price.
- thighs) and accentuated the best parts (waist：👍👍
- YES!：Fits well
- Pretty dress. Ordered size 2：It is gorgeous, elegant, and fantastic. The color is exactly as in the picture, the size fits perfectly, and the delivery was super fast
- Very nice dress!：I didn’t think the dress would look as good as it does on. Love the color and fit! I’ve already ordered another color!
- Great style：The color of this dress is fantastic. It’s an icy blue and fits well despite me being long waisted.
- Five Stars：The neck size was too big and weird looking. I had to return it.
- Great dress !!!!：Fits great. A little long for current styles but perfect for a 50’s era dress.
- I love the fit and style：I absolutely love this dress. The fabric design is stunning and I feel so pretty in it. However, I am a size 40 in the bust so I ordered an XL But I dont think they factor in the cup size or something is not right because I wear a size 40 C in bras and they fit perfectly. But in order to fit in this dress I have to where a sports bra or a cammie with shelf bra because it is just too tight in the chest with my regular bra. I would have ordered the XXL to be safe but it was not available for this design but I loved the colors so much and the overall design of the dress, I just couldnt resist trying the XL. In most cases that is the perfect size for me in US sizes actually I can usually get by with a US womens LG but I know that these dresses run a little small so I though that I was safe with the XL. If it wasnt so costly to return, I probably would have but last time I tried to return something to China it was more in postage than what I paid for the item so it wasnt worth it. Anyway I am thinking I am going to keep it and continue to wear it with the sports bra. If they are not willing to work something out with me. It just makes me look a little flatter than I really am but I think it still like it. I am 5′ 3" and short waisted so I can pull it off but it would be nicer if it was the right size. I decided to order the solid forest green dress that is on this same page. That one is available in XXL so hopefully it will fit better. It has a different cut for the neckline so I dont think I could get away with a sports bra so I am sure that one size bigger will do the trick. For the price I think it is worth the risk. I will update this comment when I get the green one.
- I like the material：Wonderful dress…love it!
- Five Stars：This dress is pretty than imagined.
- It arrived on time and as pictured. I read …：My 4 year old loves this ballerina leotard. It’s adorable on her, and fits like a glove. Room to grow even.
- Four Stars：It is somewhat long and my wife is 5.6′ but otherwise is cute and well made.
- I love it!：Overall I like this dress but I have a few comments: I am 5’6" 130lbs and ordered a small. It fit nicely almost everywhere. The fabric, while a tad scratchy, has a nice stretch that makes sizing flexible and hugs curves in the right ways. I suggest a petty coat if you want that extra fluff, but without it is fine too. That being said, the arm holes were just a little too small to be completely comfortable. The zipper is fairly cheap at gets hung up going up and down whether or not you have the dress on. Be careful not to snag it on the fabric. I’m a little uncertain how it will hold the color when it is washed, but I will update that later.
- Fits perfectly：To short
Mens Moncler Vest
- Five Stars：Love this dress! Good for work.
- Three Stars：The dress came relatively fast and fit great. My only complaint would be the dress is super long. Im 5’5 and it almost reaches my ankles. Nothing a few slight alterations can’t fix!
- The best dress that I have ever owned — no kidding.：Love the product
- Fits me quite nicely：The fit for the dress that arrived was as I expected
- I like the way it fits and it’s what you actually …：I guess I shouldn’t have been too surprised that it didn’t really last…. it shrunk considerably when I washed it (as in, it started out below the knee and ended up mid-thigh).
- Five Stars：my daughter loves this dress!
- the dress in the waist fit awesome but under the armpits was snug so I am …：longer and not as full as what is pictured.
- Sooooooo cute：I purchased it up sizes based on the reviews. Glad I did. It fits my almost 3 year old perfectly. I love the skirt length.
- Got the green and it’s pretty!：I bought this dress for a special event. I did not like the bow in front. It seemed to bulge rather than to lie flat, so I removed it which was not difficult to do. The material is nice and the dressed seemed to be sized appropriately.
- What an awesome dress!：The picture does not portray how low-cut the top is . Even if I could pin it together to be 3-4 inches higher, it would still be too low. I’m not a prude, but I am not a provative dresser either. I didn’t care for the ruched sleeves. The picture makes them appear slimmer than they actually are. I thought of Jerry Seinfeld’s puffy shirt (remember that classic episode??) when I tried the dress on. It is a lovely style and color, and the fabric skims the body, but the sleeves detracted and the neckline was cut to Brazil. Perhaps on a taller woman (I’m 5′ 2"), the neckline would work.
- love it!：My grand daughter is a size 5 and it fits her but no room to grow. I don’t think it would fit a size 6.
- Not in Black：Fabric had a few snags in it when I took it out of the bag
- I love this leotards：Thankfully I read the other reviews before I purchased. The leotard is made well and looks adorable on my daughter, but she normally wears a size 4T and I bought her this in a girls size 4-6. It fits perfectly.
- it is a great dress!：Arrived seriously wrinkly but it’s a beautiful dress. A little longer than i’d have liked but the quality is nice
- Gorgeous and flattering – right for the price：I ordered this on my husbands account for myself.. I was expecting to be disappointed when it got here because there were no review and let me just say…. I am writing one for anybody who may have doubts… Order your exact size… It fits PERFECT! Its a little past knee length and I also got a 26 inch petti coat to put under it and it makes it look incredible! If you want to have a dress that is the "pin up" look this is perfect for that.. It’s also nice enough to go out on dates or dinner, but not to fancy that I couldn’t wear it out whenever! It’s literally one of the best purchases I have ever made on amazon! I will be looking into the rest of their clothes to see if they have anything else! Oh and I am pretty big chested too.. Size 38D and it fits my chest perfectly! The chest area stretches to what size you are If you’re considering buying this, just do it! 66 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 6 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments176 of 181 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsGorgeous and flattering – right for the priceByK. Bond. “traveler”on April 11, 2015Size: LargeColor: GreenVerified PurchaseOk ladies, so here’s the deal. I’m a size 12 and I got the Large. It fit perfectly and the material is very stretchy so I can say that it would be fine for a 14 as well. For a size 10 I would recommend sizing down to a medium. What’s not shown in the photo is that there is a seam coming up right through the middle of the dress skirt in front. It’s not completely bothersome but it is definitely annoying and unexpected. Also there’s a seam around the waist, so you should definitely consider getting a belt to wear to cover it. Overall, the dress is very flattering. It’s very stretchy so it’s comfortable and the color is a bright cherry red which will make you stand out in the crowd. When worn with a petticoat it has a very 50s look and worn without can actually pass for a 40s outfit. I wore this to as 40s outfit and got a ton of compliments. I made a belt to go along with it from red felt and a vintage deco belt buckle. So I appreciate the versatility and possibilities of the dress I think it is priced accordingly at $40 but would not pay more for it. 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments193 of 205 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsBeautiful DressByShortyon March 15, 2015Size: SmallColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI love the dress! It fit perfectly. I’m short and a little curvy and this dress was sexy, but classy. I got mine in a size large and it fit great with some give. You can pair it with many things to get different looks. I received a lot of compliments. I recommend wearing it with a petticoat for a fuller look. 44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 4 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments79 of 81 people found the following review helpful3.0 out of 5 starsHappy with fit and style but not color.ByAshleyon May 18, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: GreenVerified PurchaseWas really excited about this dress and the beautiful green color green on screen I looked at it for about a week waiting to see a review on the green color finally one posted and said it was this color and not olive as another had said, and I’d say it’s more of a tree green, I was really hoping this would be emerald green like the picture and it took quite a few pictures to capture the true color even in the same room the color changes in the camera lens. It does fit really well and I could have actually fit a large with the amount of stretch but I figured be safe with the measurements as some said it fit exact. I measure, 43/36/48 I’m the brunette in the pictures, my mother is 46/38/42 and it fit her as well. I’m still debating on returning hoping the green will grow on me if not I’m thinking maybe replacing it with the black even though I really didn’t want another black dress honestly it seems like that’s all I buy. Also something I may have missed in other reviews the seller stated free shipping but I was charged shipping not a deal breaker but just be honest about it. 22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 2 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments140 of 155 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsPretty dress, super stretch – order a size down.ByHeather B.on February 3, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseBeautiful vintage inspired dress, flattering on triangle and pear shaped figures and I love how stretchy it is, but I ordered in my size and it’s way too big. Order a size or maybe even two down if you’re between sizes. Add a petticoat to make the skirt stand out. 22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 2 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments51 of 56 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsAdorable!ByDanny Tegan Kmackon January 6, 2015Size: LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseThis dress is beautiful! Buy your size you normally wear, as the other reviewer says! Its so beautiful on and I was surprised by how well made it was! Has a little bit of stretch to it. Goes right below the knee and I’m 5’5"
- Very nice dress although it came wrinkled.：Fits nicely and I’d flattering.
Moncler Outlet Usa
- Perfect!：I have purchased 6 or 7 of this style on Amazon so far. Many have been too tight in the bust, some of the boat neck dresses bag out at the neckline, probably because i have a large bust. The only two that fit and look good are theILover Vintage 1950’s Floral Spring Garden Party Picnic Dress (although it is very long) and Lindy Bop ‘Stephanie’ 50s Sunflower & Bird Print Flared Dress (L). I really wanted this be the best one, it is the correct size, it is unlined-great for summer, and it is stretchy cotton, however the bust line is way too short; all the pleating is on top of my bust and the waistline is way too high. looks goofy.I ordered an XL and an XXL, the Xl is plenty large. I am 5’3" 41-34-41, size 12 in most dresses. too bad, this must go back.
- Looks the same in person：I expected the fabric to be more comfortable, it felt like it would be supper hot to wear on a warm day.Also, it is (in my opinion) super long. Definitely fell below my knees, and I was hoping for it to be a little shorter. Lastly, the bust is not for everyone – I am a C cup and there was definitely a "too little room" situation. I returned it.
- If you’re on the fence, buy it!：A bit larger than stated. Not too difficult to take in, though. My teenager with little sewing experience looked up how to take it in on the internet and now it works perfectly. She loves it!
- Nice dress – sizing at least 2 -4 sizes smaller than normal.：I ordered my usual size and it was a bit too tight so I tried to return it for a larger size. This was the response I received…… Item: ACEVOG Womens Slim Fit Floral Scoop Neck Sleeveless Midi Dress Quantity: 1 ASIN: B00WW8D5SM Reason for refund: Account adjustment Here’s the breakdown of your refund for this item: Item Refund: $3.50Notes: Dear, because our company in China, to return the goods very troublesome. We recommend that you keep items, You can give your friends or family, they will be very happy,we return 15% of the money to you, I hope you will accept our proposal, thank uWe’ll apply your refund to the following payment method(s):
- Im so in love：People said it was beautiful and went well with my shoes. Loved the outfit and compliments
- cute but too small：Nice feel, good quality
- Comfort and good looks for a larger woman.：Very pretty
- Three Stars：Wow, this dress is beautiful. I agree that you can order a slightly smaller size per other reviewers advice.
- Beauuutiful!：This dress was exactly what I wanted great fit super cute light and the length was perfect I read other customers comments that they thought the dress would be shorter it’s tea length I got compliments and someone thought I made it I’ll probably buy the other color for our fourth wedding invite this summer great buy
- Five Stars：I saw this dress but like most women I need to try it on first. I looked at it for a month and read almost all 600+ reviews. I finally ordered it and Im elated I did. It is absolutely beautiful. I’m in my 30’s with a post baby bump that has never gone away and this dress made my body look amazing! My husband’s jaw dropped when he saw me in it. It’s very well made. I own a number of 50’s style dresses and this is my new favorite. I ordered it in the turquoise color. It is the exact color pictured. I typically wear a 12/14 Im a 38B/35/42 and I ordered a large. It fit perfectly with room to move. Don’t wait like I did. If they have it in your size order it now. I have the crinoline under it. A must have! I’m debating on ordering the red for a Christmas party 6 months away. I got an elastic belt 3 inches wide that clips in the front. I feel stunning! Remember to order the size down from the chart.
- Love this dress!：purchased the green 2x. Dress was tight in armholse. Color bled and faded in wash. It also shrinks in wash. I was not pleased with the overly stretchy material. I was ok with this dress until I washed it.
- but according to the sizing chart it looked like I should definitely order a large：Wish they made this in extra small….the small size is perfect for my 5’9, 135# daughter, but was too large for me, I’m assuming the small size is 4-6, and I wear a size 0-2. Beautiful dress, Beautiful material- does have give/stretch, Very happy with purchase, especially since my daughter loves it!
- Five Stars：I was actually surprised it was in stock and it shipped very quickly which was a plus. The dress is beautiful and once I get it pressed im sure it will make for an exceptional piece. It’s very soft and not as thin as it was described by other reviewers. The dress is very pretty. I ordered directly from AceVog and will certainly order again. This is a beautiful inexpensive.
- Excellent Product：sizes run smaller than what is noted
- I loved it – but it didn’t fit：I ordered this with a little hesitance. I wasn’t sure how this was going to fit….but it fit perfectly. I’m 5’4, on the heavier side at 175 and carry it in my hips and rear. There’s enough fabric to create a slimming effect. I received many compliments the night I wore this. I paired this with red wedges and a red flower hair tie. I even felt very pretty…..so it is absolutely worth the money. (I believe I paid $20.00 for the dress and $9.00 for the wedges.) Money well spent!
- fabric is nice, well fitted：This dress fits well, but I was hoping for more of a dark chocolate brown. This is a bit "rusty" tinted. The fabric seems cheap.
Moncler Shop Online
- Five Stars：Great dress for the money!
- Five Stars：Arrived pretty quickly. Before projected delivery date. Am very happy with purchase!
- Five Stars：I love love LOVE this dress!!!! It fits perfectly and is gorgeous!!!
- Love it !：I love it !!! thinking about ordering it in black as well….
- GREAT!：Love, Love,Love my dress.
- Love it….：I love this dress- I want it in every color! I have the black and the green, both in a size large. I’m 5’9” and right now I’m in between a size 14 and a size 12 (measurements 40-32-48). After reading the reviews I decided to go with a large instead of an XL and I’m glad I did. It fits beautifully, is very comfortable, and the length is great (it hits me just past my knees). It flares out nicely and just skims right over everything I don’t want to show off haha. I didn’t think I’d have much luck with this but I was pleasantly surprised! The green color is a little hard to describe though, it’s dark, but bright at the same time. Not a grass green, but not hunter green- somewhere in the middle but very pretty and flattering.
- Three Stars：Beautiful dress. Fits great.
- Glad I read the reviews：So cute. Fits my very average sized 4 year old (5 in 2 months). She loves it
- Perfect!：Fast delivery! Fit good, went with measurement size, material is highly stretchable as described. I’m pleased with length but I would just say for those expecting above the knee you probably need to be at least 5’5 or taller. I’m 5’3 and just below knee. Also empire waist may sit a bit better on smaller busted woman, unless you don’t mind pulling it down to proper position and having a low v-neck with exposed cleavage.
- Nice summer dress…：Like it 👍🏻
- Five Stars：Absolutely gorgeous dress, I would recommend ordering a size down due to stretch of material. Very flattering cut even so, want one in every color.
- Five Stars：OK for the price. Fit as expected
- Perfect! 👗：The neckline is a bit awkward on me, but it’s a lovely dress and it’s totally worth it for the price
- fits great and very flattering：I love this dress, it fit perfect and looks good on me.
- Great dress!：Its super cute and fits perfectly! I got the blue polka dot and the color is just like what the picture shows. Its a beautiful dress and I would recommend this to anyone
- Table cloth or dress?：I bought this dress is burgundy – I wear an 18 and am very busty. I bought a 2X and the fit is roomy, but not huge, and very flattering. Great dress for work or a party! A winner!
Moncler Ski Pants
- I got the green one and it was so pretty. Has a stretchy material and is a tiny …：Fits great good material
- It’s good quality. Friends say looks very nice：Beautiful dress that fit perfectly.
- I still wear it and love it：I love it and I would buy more in different colors because I love the way it looks and fit
- Four Stars：I would give it a 5-star if it doesn’t get wrinkly after washing.
- Five Stars：This dress is gorgeous! I bought it in red and wow it makes you look and feel like a movie star!! I’d been looking for a 1950s dress & this was the best priced one I could find online and I have to say that it’s a bargain compared to other sites online I’ve looked at. It’s way stretchier than I thought. I’m not sure what it’s made of exactly but very comfortable and definitely not constricting, you could still be comfortable after eating a large meal in this dress which is not the case with most dresses I’ve tried. I bought a large which is equivalent to a size 8 U.S. Although I probably could have been able to get away with a smaller size since it is so stretchy. I will definitely be buying multiple colors of this dress!! The pink color reminds me of Anita from west side story. Beautiful dress what more is there to say?
- Five Stars：Perfect for my daughter.
- Perfect：Nice leotard, good placement of skirt and nice fabric. The only problem was it fit very small. Order up if you are on the fence about which size to get.
- Looks too much like a bad bridesmaids dress：This dress was very pretty and the cut is flattering, however, It is a pullover (No zipper) and with the way the top is made, it is very snug through the bust and waist. I suggest going up a size or two depending on your bust size and the size of your arms. This is a very light weight poly fabric.
- Better than expected!：beautiful color and very soft but a bit small, over a larger size lady’s that what you normally wear.
- Five Stars：big and heavy — not at all flattering
- I LOVE THE DRESS IT FITS SO GREAT THE STRETCH MATERIAL …：I’m bummed about the quality of this dress. To begin with, the color is much brighter than the emerald in the picture; it’s more like plastic tree green. The seams are already coming apart in several spots. The material feels cheap, although it is not see through. It fits okay because of the spandex, but the arms are too tight. If I had ordered a size larger, the chest would gape. And the zipper is almost impossible to get up by myself. For $20, I guess this dress isn’t bad, but probably not going to wear it to any garden parties… 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments17 of 20 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsperfect fit, good materialByANDon May 19, 2015Size: LargeColor: BlackVerified Purchasefast delivery,perfect fit, good material, looks so expensive, gotta order different colors
- Five Stars：Loved the dress but it’s waistline too high and zipper only opened @ 2/3 it’s length. So too small and thus had to return it.
- Must have!：fit to small on top. will be returning.
- Gorgeous dress：Waiting for my refund still. Dress didn’t fit as expected.
- Bought for ballroom dancing,：It is somewhat long and my wife is 5.6′ but otherwise is cute and well made.
- Four Stars：i just got this dress today after ordering it two days ago. And it fits me pretty well. To give you an idea, I’m 5’4", 135lb and my measurements are 37-27-37. Because of these factors, I have a hard time finding anything that fits right, especially the bust.I’m a dancer and am looking for vintage dresses for some jazz festivals. I tried the rockabilly and lindy bop dresses but while the rest of the dress fit perfectly, there was hardly any material for the bust. All the lines ended up hitting me in weird places.As I said, I just got this dress, but I fell in love after just putting it on. The bust is perfect! And all the seams hit in the correct places. That said(and why I have it a four star) the waist is still too large for me. But as I’m used to clothes not fitting 100%, I’ll take a slightly too large waist. It’s something that can easily be taken in.The other reason I gave it a four star is simply because it’s so long. Granted, I’m fairly short, but it hits well past my knees. Again, nothing that can’t be fixed with a little sewing.Honestly, this is a fabulous find. I’m super excited about it and can’t wait to go dancing in it! Also, really nice vintage dresses are around $100+. This is a fabulous dress for a fabulous price.
- Not as expected：Poorly made.
- Five Stars：Fits good looks nice
- Fit for a ballerina：Fits perfect and is easy to wear. Girls look perfect in it. Material is super confy and fits beautiful on the body. Already ordered the second one for my Ballerina.
- It’s big：Not a cute style.Returned it.
- Very Happy with my purchase.：I bought this in pink for my almost 3 year old daughter to wear to her dance class. It is really well made and has a nice lining in it. The skirt seems shorter than the one pictured but it still looks fine. My one complaint is that it runs extremely small. She is medium height and weight but I bought a small (4-6) based on the other reviews. It JUST fits her. But there is no way that a 6 year old could fit into this and I doubt it will even fit her until she’s 4.
- Fit：nice semi casual dress.
- Red polka dot vintage dress：Love it want more
- Good quality fabric：Wear’s AND LOOKS GREAT ON
Moncler Womens Coat
- Five Stars：Nice feel, good quality
- Glad I read the reviews：My little girl loves the skirt. Great quality. No complaints!
- This is the prettiest little leotard for my daughter’s first …：This is obviously a nicer leotard that a comparable department store version. The fabric is nicer, softer, and the skirt hangs better.I would recommend if your little one is into ballet and plans to stick with it.
- Excelent!：This dress is great for my daughter’s first dance class. She loves it. However, the skirt tends to be really static-y and clings to her legs.
- Five Stars：Didn’t Fit!!!
- Super cute !：Nice fabric but cheaply made – I could see all the seams. The top across the breasts is too small and does not match the measurements on the item description. The shoulders and arm holes were entirely too bi. I am returning this item.
- Simply Adorable!：Very pretty. Quality seems good. Perfect for my daughters dance class.
- Adorable and perfect fit：Fit as previously stated in other reviews. My daughter normally wears a M 7-8 and I ordered this in a L 8-10 and it fit perfect! It is well made, the perfect length to cover and has a liner through the abdomen, making a thicker garment. It’s perfect!
Moncler Coats For Men
- A really cute dress!：I LOVE how this dress flatters my figure. I was really nervous about how it would fit, but it is great. Stretchy fabric, breathable, but thick enough not to be see through, although I still need to check in daylight if it needs a skip, it’s fine indoors though.I’m 5’3" 115 pounds and I ordered a US6. I think I could have gotten away with a size 4 as well, but the 6 is great. It’s much more flattering than my picture gives it credit. I’ll be wearing this on our upcoming Caribbean cruise. The material a style can easily be causal or dressy depending on the accessories you add. You will not be disappointed in this dress. 33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 3 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments220 of 227 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsAdorable fit!ByGigiRose1210on November 4, 2013I am extremely picky about my clothing, especially dresses. I am what you’d call an apple shape, as I have a large bust, broad shoulders, a tendency to carry weight in my mid-section, but yet I have very small hips and legs. Finding dresses is always a nightmare, so I was very hesitant to order one online. Knowing that wrap-style dresses are most flattering for my figure, I took a chance on ordering this one, and I am so glad that I did. I ordered this dress in the royal blue to wear to a wedding, and I received more compliments than I ever would have expected. Not only did the dress fit perfectly (I’m a size 12), it flowed in all the right places. The split top was somewhat revealing, however I used a small safety pin to keep everything in place, which worked perfectly.The only thing I would change about this dress is the rouched sleeves. They are more gathered than what you can tell in the picture, and drew more attention than I would have liked to my arms (which are also big), but it wasn’t so bad that I was self-conscious. I’m very pleased with this purchase, and will be wearing this dress again.
- Four Stars：Adorable dress. However, if you have a larger chest consider going up a size!
- Love it. Very comfortable：way to big but loved the dress
- Five Stars：I cannot even begin to tell you how good this dress makes me feel. Like Audrey Hepburn-esque. And the stretch in it makes it fit so perfectly. I have worn this dress twice — once to a concert and once to a wedding — and I have received more compliments on it than I think I’ve ever received in my life. I wear it with a petticoat underneath, and it is stunning. I am tall — 5’8”, and curvy — 175, with a large bust — 36F, and the XL fits absolutely perfectly. Honestly, I have considered ordering one in every color and making this my everyday look, it is that good. If you have a desire to feel like the sexiest 1950s lady ever, buy it. Trust me.
- The top of the dress was a little small but …：GORGEOUS! Many, many compliments! Especially from the men!
- Absolutely Lovely Dress!：Live this dress it is beautiful
- Tons of compliments on this dress!：Dress looked just as discribed and the quality was good! I would recommend if you want to wear something pretty for a special occasion
- Five Stars：beautiful color and style!
- Two Stars：Size is not what indicated!
- Lovely dress, but can’t wash it and the color is off：Fit well, but material was like a latex glove, I could actually pull some out at my ribs & when I let it go it would " snap" back into place. Too hot a fabric for my hot flashes.
- Fit Almost everywhere but the bust so I gave it …：The bust line is way above the bust this is made way off deformed!!
- Beautiful Dress but tight in the bust size chart changed or was sent wrong size or US conversion is incorrect.：I’m 5’1" about 150 lbs and wearing a 38DD and size 10/12 jeans. I ordered a large. This dress fits perfect. A little long but I expected that, still wearable. I might hem it. Will be buying more from this company.
- I love the material this dress is made from：I gave it 3 stars because I really love this dress. but it runs way too small!! I love it so much! too bad I can’t wear it.
- So blue! But hand wash only!：I bought this dress for my college graduation. My graduation regalia was Kelly green so the royal blue color of the dress went really great with it. The only thing I did not like about this dress was its length. I am 5 ft 3 and this dress reached to about halfway down my leg. I would love this dress if it went to my knees, but it is such a nice dress that I am thinking that I actually might take it into a tailor and get the hem shortened. I am 115 and don’t have much access fat so that was good because the way the material is–sheer enough that if you have a bit of fat on your stomach region it will show in this dress. Also, you might need a safety pin to keep the front together to avoid your bra from showing.
- Five Stars：The capped sleeves aren’t really as pictured but it fits beautifully. I removed the red crinoline from the bottom and bought a full under slip for it. I’m a 16/18 and I ordered the XXL. I did not expect it to look as nice as it did. I will be ordering it in black and green.
- Great color and fit!：This dress is a nice buy. However the size you will need to go up the next size to meet the size fit in the U.S.. I ordered a large which is equivalent to an 8-10. The color is the same as the picture.
Moncler Jacken Outlet
- Five Stars：Wonderful
- WAY to small!!：cute dress, fabric is nice, well fitted. I usually like modes clothing like this dress, fell at my knees and I’m about 5"8. The sleeves are a little more ruffled then expected, still very nice though.
- Length mid-calf：Great and such good value.
- The dress is a very good fit per the sizing and the other reviews：Love the dress
- Read the sizing charts on the Capezio website, don’t go by age：Very good quality. I ordered this for my niece as a Christmas present, in a medium, and received a small… although the packing slip said medium. I liked the product well enough that I kept the small for my daughter and reordered the medium rather than deal with returning it. I did receive the correct size with my second order.
- Looks lovely：Size says it will fit 2T-4T. My child is 2 and 1/2 and it was too small. She wears 3T clothing so I thought there would be room enough but there was not. Cute but too small
- Total Bummer：Took less time than estimated to deliver so that was nice. The shade is MUCH brighter than it appears on screen. The arms holes are bit tiny and uncomfortable, and you need a REALLY good push-up or corset to get your boobs in the right place. Fabric is stretchy which makes up for the cut being slightly too small. Otherwise a great dress. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments2 of 2 people found the following review helpful1.0 out of 5 starsThen again, maybe notByjustdani23on August 28, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: GreenVerified PurchaseThis looks like a lovely dress in the photos, I’ll give you that. As a frequent buyer of vintage- and retro-style dresses on Amazon, I have to say that this was the first absolute dud I’ve ever found. In person, the ACEVOG Vintage 1950’s Floral Spring Garden Party Picnic Dress Party Cocktail Dress is a garish and cheap green, not the midcentury kelly green like the photo displays. The "sweetheart" neckline actually hits up at the collar bone, and the "full" midi circle skirt barely flounces. The "cotton blend" is very polyester, which gives it a bit of stretch and give, but doesn’t allow the dress to flow like it should. I wore it once, bravely, and felt like I looked terrible. After one wash, the cheap hems flipped out and the fabric crinkled and shrunk into a tiny mess that now hangs on a modest hanger in the back of my closet. There are great retro dresses on Amazon. This is assuredly not one of them!
- beautiful dress：It works for my wife