Skip to content
- New customer for life!：Excellent, very pretty – fits well. Not sift, different type if fabric than I was ready for, but still wonderful. Will definitely buy again.
- Dress is pretty but much smaller than indicated：The dress waist is a little high, but overall is cute and the fabric is a nice weight. I got several compliments wearing it. Love the royal blue color.
- Five Stars：Great quality for the price.
- Runs very small：This fits true to size, but I would imagine it is best for a more petite 3-4 year old as my 26 month old daughter fits it perfectly with just a little room to grow
- Beautiful Vintage Dress：I ordered this with a little hesitance. I wasn’t sure how this was going to fit….but it fit perfectly. I’m 5’4, on the heavier side at 175 and carry it in my hips and rear. There’s enough fabric to create a slimming effect. I received many compliments the night I wore this. I paired this with red wedges and a red flower hair tie. I even felt very pretty…..so it is absolutely worth the money. (I believe I paid $20.00 for the dress and $9.00 for the wedges.) Money well spent!
- Buy Big：This dress is so beautiful! I’m 5’4", about 110 lbs or so, and usually wear a size small. I wear a 32-A size bra, and have about a 28 or so inch waist. I ordered the small size, and it fit like a glove. It falls a few inches below my knees (I have a short torso with long legs compared to most women; not sure how that at impacts the length of this dress compared to most women, though I’m guessing it would be slightly shorter on most). The fabric is just slightly stretchy (but not a whole lot), just enough to keep me from feeling restricted in movement. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because the armholes are too small. They are quite tight under my armpits. Thankfully I can sew… I’m going to remove the binding around the holes with a seam ripper, cut the holes a bit bigger, then sew on new binding. That will make it PERFECT! 😀
- Perfection：Love it! My husband love it 2!
- Pretty dress but not good for anyone very busty：The pattern is lovely
- cute and true to size.：Very beautiful Capezio.
- Must have!：Super cute! Higher neckline than expected.
- Three Stars：I bought this dress for evening wear while travelling. It is a little flimsy and I’ll wear a slip with it, but it packs very well and shakes out ready to wear. A little low cut for me, but easy to wear a scarf with. I am 5’9" and it falls just below the knee, which I like. A short person it might be mid calf. When I took it out of the package, I thought I wouldn’t like the ruching on the sleeves, but when I put it on, it was fine.
- Perfect Size (after going a size up)：All together I have bought 3 of these for my 8 year old daughter in 3 different colours. She loves them and find that they are much easier and more comfortable than the separate leotard and skirt options. They wash well too. Beware of the sizing though. My daughter has jonly just turned 8, and is of average height and slim build and these fit her perfectly – within a few months she will need the next size up for sure – certainly well before she reaches the age of 10!
- Pretty from a Distance – Bad Material, Awkward Length：This dress is gorgeous and I’ve received so many compliments on it. However, after following the sizing chart, and ordering the recommended size, when the dress came it was huge! I had to use about 20 safety pins to make it fit and it looks great now, but I was bummed that the dress didn’t fit the way it was supposed to originally. Maybe I didn’t read the sizing carefully enough? Just know it’s made of stretchy material so it will stretch so possibly order a size down so the dress doesn’t drown you
- Very pleased with this：So cute. Got a lot of compliments! It was a little smaller than expected.
- Fit Almost everywhere but the bust so I gave it …：The bust line is way above the bust this is made way off deformed!!
- Adorable – great quality – my kid loves it – …：Sized up on purpose from reading reviews, fits nicely on a 3 yr old. I got the 4-6 size though. probably won’t fit in torso length as you get up to 6 years old
Moncler Jackets Cheap
- It’s big：Not a "pretty" cocktail dress but more like the bridesmaid dress you’ll never wear again…..
- This dress is amazing and I want to order it in every color：Love love love this little dress!!! Super clutch!!!
- Two Stars：fits snuggly
- I look matronly in this but If it were the right size I think it would be pretty. I can’t use it because I bought it …：The style of this dress is somewhat forgiving. The jersey fabric will stretch to fit. It’s a lovely dress. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it was a little small compared to my Jones of NY similar dress.
- Runs very small：My daughter looks great in this leotard. She looks like a little angel. We tie the skirt in a little "rose" bun on the side when the teacher wants her to wear ones without the skirts!
- 50/50? Problems, but also solutions：I ordered two sizes bigger than I am. In US size. It stil was too small.
- Black Capezio Girls 7-16 Leotard：After reading the numerous reviews that Capezio leotards run small, I bought the size up and it fits my daughter perfectly! My daughter wears a 3T (and I would have gotten her the 2T-4T size if wasn’t for all the reviews), so I got her the Small (4-6) and its the perfect size. And I think there’s enough room for her to wear it for a while. Hopefully she likes her ballet class and we’ll get a lot of wear out of it.
- Length mid-calf：Great and such good value.
- Two Stars：Crazy about my dress
- Good dress for work：I love it
- Looks lovely：Size says it will fit 2T-4T. My child is 2 and 1/2 and it was too small. She wears 3T clothing so I thought there would be room enough but there was not. Cute but too small
- Short waisted for a tall gal：Beautiful and it’s figure-flattering. Another 1950’s classic. This one looks like a Marilyn Monroe outfit.
- Awesome retro dress; dress it up with a petticoat!：I returned this product because it was way too big and the color was way off compared to what they show on here. Just so you know it is NOT a dark or maroon red it is a bright light cherry red like lipstick or apples on cartoons. I was very unhappy because I had something I wanted to wear with it some nail polish and lipstick in a darker close to maroon red. it was not that color when it came.I tried it on before returning it and it was way too big. I am usually an extra large or a 2x if it is asian sizes. I am a 42 in bust and a 36 in waist. But when I got the 2x it was too big for me. so order down on this one slightly. Otherwise I liked the dress and will likely order a different one some time in black but smaller next time.
- Five Stars：This is a great dress, unfortunately the large I bought is a bit too big. I read a few reviews before purchasing, but missed one that said "If you’re a size 10, I would recommend sizing down to a medium." I wish I has taken that advice. The dress fits okay, but because the material is stretchy it ends up feeling a bit loose. It doesn’t quite help that I’m a bit smaller chested (a 36B) and so I don’t fill out the top as much as would take to feel fitted. Other than that, I love the color, it is very close to as pictured, and is decently made. If not for it being a bit big, I would simply want to iron out the front folds near the bust before wearing it everywhere, but as it is I will probably exchange for a medium.
- Great little black dress!：LOVE the black xl but orded same size in navy/ polka was too tight:((
- It’s runs large. So if youre a sz 16 …：Not at all like the picture. I was very disappointed.
- Fits perfectly on my 3 1/2 year old that wears …：by the quality its really confort and the best shoes for ballet, i love all capezio products and shoes its best
- Favorite ballet leotard ensemble ever!：I bought this for my four year old granddaughter. She loves it and was so excited about wearing it to her dance class. She’s tall for her age and weighs 37lbs, it fit perfectly. I’ve yet to see a better looking leotard the quality is the best. Thinking of ordering the pink one.
- Beautiful dress, but too big!：This is Mrs. Cahill, not Kevin. My biggest problem with it is that it has no zipper, the sleeves are more ruched than I expected. It looks like an empire waist in the photo, but it fit more at the waistline when I tried it on. Nice color. I am 5’5" tall and 115 lbs and the size 6 was a tad snug. I might have reordered a size 8 except I don’t like dresses with no zippers. Oh, and the low V neckline is not flattering to small chested women with light skin.
- Five Stars：Super cute fits perfect but i did order a size up
- Four Stars：I love this dress. It fits perfect. I’m a big lady and wear a size 16, I got the dress in a large and it fits perfectly. It’s not tight at all.
- Five Stars：Very beautiful dress n I like it
- Got so many compliments on this beautiful dress. The fit is so feminine and beautiful：way to long but was very nice dress and it was very easy to fix buy cutting and sewing or tucking in
- Love it：The dress was exactly what I expected. Cute and fun!
- very glad i ordered a large：Absolutely love this dress! I received so many compliments from complete strangers walking down the streets of Carmel by the sea! I cannot wait to wear it again!
- Five Stars：daughter loves this.
- Lovely dress but runs rather small：This dress is great. The fabric is heavy yet breathes and is great for summer or winter. The waist hit higher than expected, but still fit well. I’m chubby and this dress was super flattering yet very, very comfotable. I’m 5’5" and it hit just below the knee to mid calf. This dress is vintage, modest, and at a great price. I think this is a great dress to buy.
- Great dress for travel.：gorgeous color, and very flattering style. Was very pleasantly surprised. I also ordered the darling purse to go with the dress from the same company. Thank you.
- It is okay. The material is a matte cheap …：Overall I like the dress the sizing seems a little off. Of course, it could just be me 😘
- Five Stars：the color is lighter than expected.
- Two Stars：looks great
- Enjoy the dress：I am pear-shaped so thought this would be a good fit. I was surprised by the room in the top. the sleeves are gathered which I didn’t realize when I bought it and the length was way too long for me (I am five foot, six inches tall). I would have sent it back but I had already thrown away the packaging. I don’t usually order clothes online, and this is another reminder that I shouldn’t.
Moncler Coats On Sale
- My favorite dance leotard：My Granddaughter is a Princess tomboy ballerina. She couldn’t wait to go to ballet lessons and show off her new leotard. Fits well and is comfortable
- Best fitted dress ever：Very nice cotton light weight dress in a nice style but VERY short waisted. Going back I’m sorry to say.
- Don’t think.. Just buy it…：I initially ordered a size up, in blue, based on the measurements and reviews, but it was actually a bit too large–this seems to run true to size. I’m 5’5" and 145 lbs, size 30H bra, and the medium was a better fit. The length on the large hit right at the widest part of my calves, which wasn’t flattering, and it’d be tough to have tailored because the tule at the bottom is just sewn on a few inches up, it’s not actually a petticoat. It also gaped a bit in the bust if I didn’t.I also thought the blue was a little too bright for how much skirt there is–so much blue! So much skirt! I purchased this to wear as a guest to a wedding, and I’m afraid in the blue I’d look like a bridesmaid. So I reordered a medium in beige (which is actually a very light coral pink) and I’m much happier.The quality is so much better than I expected for the price! The fabric is thick and has a bit of stretch to it. It seems well-made. I also like that it’s interesting enough with the gathering on the bust and the big skirt/tule trim, without having an open back or gaping armpits–it’s easy to wear with a normal bra, very practical but still cute!The only issue with the pink is that it is a little see through with darker color bras, so I’m going to wear a slimming slip underneath for a more polished look. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments5 of 6 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsCouldn’t be more pleased (with a couple of warnings)ByNKon March 26, 2015Size: SmallColor: RedVerified PurchaseI needed a dress for a swing dance party within a few days, so I took a chance ordering this with Prime 2-day shipping in order to get it before the weekend.I’m really glad I did! It’s good quality for a low price, really cute, and very flattering.My only caveats areThat I originally considered getting it in a size medium (I wear a size 8 US or so) but saw in the reviews that the sizing runs big and the material is quite stretchy. I ordered a size small and it’s pretty much perfect. A TINY bit loose in the waist, but I’m wearing a belt over it, so it doesn’t matter at all.Also, I got this in the red, so be advised that the color in person is a bright cherry red (which I love) and not the darker red implied by the photos.I think I’ll be getting a lot of use out of this dress and will probably get more MUXXN dresses in the future if this is an indication of what I can expect.
- I love this dress：It came before the delivery date and fits wonderfully. Very pleased.
- Wore to a rehearsal dinner.：Nice and comfy.
- Adorable：A little snug on my 2yr old. I ordered size 2-4 toddler and im not sure she will still be able to wear when shes 3. Other than that its adorable and material holds up to her busy body.
- Too small. Measured to be accurate knowing they run …：The neckline is a bit awkward on me, but it’s a lovely dress and it’s totally worth it for the price
- Very Cute but hand wash only：I loved the look of this little leotard, but had to return it as it was too small for my daughter. She is 3.5 years old and usually wears a 4T. I am not sure if we received a defective item, but the product was simply too small. We returned it.Another note: Capezio also makes "standard" pink tights that seem to be the go-to tights. This pink leotard, while cute, will clash with the Capezio pink tights. This leotard is more of a cool pink, whereas the tights are a warm pink. If you get this leotard, go for the black tights.
- great：Can’t wait to wear this outfit.
- Two Stars：It’s lovely!
- great dress：I bought this dress is burgundy – I wear an 18 and am very busty. I bought a 2X and the fit is roomy, but not huge, and very flattering. Great dress for work or a party! A winner!
- … average height but very petite frame and this fit perfect with some room to grow：Love this for dance class. My daughter is a size 3 and this fit perfectly. It arrived quickly (earlier than expected) also.
- This dress was designed for someone with very small breasts …：Very disappointed. I got the "check blue" dress because it looks like a navy blue with some brown – it is different than the picture.The large squares in pic are blue and small ones brown but mine is the opposite so it is PRIMARILY BROWN and also much darker than the picture – there was clearly some picture editing done to sell this.The material is a soft, thin flannel with a NON-cotton–maybe poly lining.Mine also has seams that are poorly done and/or undone.In addition, I checked with the seller prior to purchasing to clarify the sizing since they list one chart in the pics and a different chart in the description and was assured the one in the description below was the correct one, but NEITHER are correct. Mine (XL) is 3-4 inch difference in bust than they told me!I bought this dress in 2 other colors/designs and they all fit differently and they are all different materials.
- Ordered the Med for my daughter (5’9″) size 6. …：I can’t get over how much I love this dress. I am attending a sock hop later this month, and was looking for a dress and after ordering and returning another one, I decided to get this one. It is perfect. It looks so classy! It comes right below my knees and the color is beautiful! It seems to be very well made and the material is sturdy. It’s stretchy so so perfect for those with a larger chest, but smaller waist. It looks so classy and elegant, and I can’t wait to do my hair up, wear some red lipstick, tall black heels, and go to the sock hop! A wonderful dress for a wonderful price.
- As described for specific body types I recommend reading reviews gives great insight：Made of very cheap materials. Disappointed.
- I look matronly in this but If it were the right size I think it would be pretty. I can’t use it because I bought it …：I love this dress!! The stretchy material fits perfectly and allows room for movement as well as being very forgiving. It is so comfortable and the purple color is lovely. I am not sure why one reviewer says it is slightly transparent, the purple has no transparency at all and the fabric is actually pretty heavy for a Rayon/Poly blend not flimsy like someone else said. I am very well endowed on top and the stretch and cut of the dress covers me very nicely along with being very flattering in the V-neck and wrap around look. I wear a size 8 and the size is exactly right on, a larger size would just be too much fabric on me and take away from the form fitting look this dress is intended to have. I am seriously considering ordering it in the black as well. Would be the perfect flirty style of dress for some dancing.
- Good：Really nice quality, thick material but not heavy, if that makes any sense. And it washed very well.
- Fabric and material quality was fine. Size was too small although it was labeled …：Cute but my boobs don’t fit in this dress 😐 it’s for about an A cup
- ok：The dress, looks EXACTLY as the photo shows. I didn’t know, it tied in the back. I’m not a fan, of bows. But, it is a great dress!!! LOVE IT
- Five Stars：Oh my goodness, our little girl was (of course) the CUTEST ballerina at dance camp this year in this precious leotard! We love it, and if I let her, she would wear it all day every day. I like how the attached skirt gives a little more modesty than the basic leotard, and she says it makes her feel like a fairy princess. I also like the simplicity of the attached skirt instead of having to hunt around for something for her to put on while on the trip to and from dance class. The sleeves are very well-made, with a little bit of stiff stuff in the edges to make them flutter up well while the skirt is flowy and breezy. It fits snugly, but that’s how a leotard is supposed to fit.
- Lacy red dress.：Super cute, but runs small. I normally wear a 12 and ordered the XL. It zipped but was uncomfortable in the bust. I returned it. Sad day because I really did like the dress. The material is nice and seems to be well made, it has a slight stretch.
- My grand daughter is a size 5 and it fits …：It was nice quality. But it was too small. My daughter wears a size 4t. Very narrow.
- Love it but be aware it runs on the small side.：I bought this for my 5-year-old daughter. The dress is very well made and durable. It can be worn with an additional skirt underneath for more volume or worn by itself. It seems to run true to size. My daughter is a size 5-6, and it fits her perfectly. I would definitely recommend this outfit for its high quality.
- Two Stars：nice style. just wasn’t for me darn it
Cheap Moncler Coats
- Love my dress!!!：Very nice
- Not for me：Great dress at this price. I measure 38 in the bust and 27 in the waist and was hoping the medium sized dress would be TIGHT as that was the look I was going for but I’d say it fits more respectfully which is fine, just surprising.The bust and waist have a little room leftover and I wanted more of a bombshell look. I wish it had a belt as I’m going to have to find something so it’s not too loose. Also, there is no fabric content label which is disconcerting. I was hoping it would be more of a bright, emerald green but it looks just like the photo, closer to forest/hunter green.Overall, cute and flattering dress with lots of stretch.(don’t know why it says I ordered XL- maybe cause M is out of stock?)
- Five Stars：loved it
- The fabric’s a little off：I LOVE this dress! It was better than expected and looks amazing with a petticoat under.
- Too short waisted – sleeves way too puffy：Its not the same color i though ,, and it tooo ling for petite
- Beautiful Dress：LOOKS GREAT
- Five Stars：It was a perfect fit.
- Adorable：This is an extremely cute ballerina dress. Feels nice, looks adorable and seems durable. My 4 1/2 year old loves it! I would recommend.
Moncler Store Nyc
- Beautiful dress, read review for size：Really nice quality, thick material but not heavy, if that makes any sense. And it washed very well.
- Lovely dress with a bit of an alteration.：It looked exactly like the picture and even better when our daughter put it on.
- Fit：Beautiful dress, however it arrived too late to wear to the function I ordered it for:(
- Perfect!：It was too big in some areas and too small in others. Also a bit too long on me to be flattering. I can see the right body type would look really good, expecially with a petticoat
- It fits perfect. But the belt or buttons pictured is just …：Love the dress! Very very beautiful and just what I thought it would be! Well packaged as well! And received it within a matter of a few days! I purchased the purple and black floral with white dress! Absolutely can’t wait to wear it with full hair and make up on! I’m 130 lbs and 5’2 and it fits perfectly!
- Great quality：My 3 year old loves this, tight fit as the other reviews fit, but should be able to use for about a year.
- Cute but the fitting is a little off for my body shape：Material wrinkles easily, but is breathable, comfortable and very stretchy. I love it! The color is perfect! I could wear this as a casual dress or for a more formal event, it can easily be used for both! I bought one L for my younger sister and an XL for me, I went up a size for us both since I know the sizing in China is way different compared to the U.S. However, the sizing was true to size! Great for me, since I love having the extra room, but for my very short petite sister, she’ll definitely need adjustments for the length of the dress and to tighten it around the waist some. Other than that, we are both very happy and love the dresses!
- Four Stars：I originally ordered my "typical" size, and ended up having to return it because it was so large on my that it wasn’t even flattering. If you’re in any way in the middle of sizes or unsure, I’d recommend going DOWN a size. With the fabric being very stretchy, even a wide error in your measurements will likely be forgiven.The dress itself is very cute, a fun and classy length. I sort of expected it to be very cheap construction and what not, but I am happily surprised. Absolutely worth the money, and exactly what I was looking for. Now to collect all the colors!
- Five Stars：It’s beautiful.
- Beautiful dress!!：great item
- Very disappointed.：Not as pictured, I’m returning it.
- CatLadyLand fan.：I am 5’10" and an evenly proportioned 210 lbs, with a 40DD chest. I really like the color and stretch to this dress, but I had issues with three main things. First, the chest of the dress starts too high and thus ends too high on the torso. Secondly, the flair of the dress at the hips was a bit more than I expected. I will say that I’d rather have more flair than not enough, but it kind of felt like the dress was clinging for dear life on the top and running away from the bottom half. Finally, what makes this dress unwearable for me is how tight the back of the arms are. It is a cap sleeve so I was thinking that I shouldn’t have an issue with it, but the give in the sleeve is not the best. I’m going to return it.
- It is too small around the breast area, and …：Cheap dress from China. Very poor quality. Thin fabric. Size runs small.
- Claustrophobic neckline：fit great!! except for the belt that came with it, it was at least 2-3 sizes too small. kinda oddbut the dress itself was perfecti wear a size 12
- Five Stars：Powell made. Shipped fast.
- Really cute dress. Shipping was much quicker than expected …：oredered an XL it was really a size 10