Skip to content
Moncler Ski Jackets
- Dry-clean Only, comes needing to be cleaned：For the price I was skeptical on the dress… What a pleasant surprise! I am super glad that I read the reviews. The dress is dry clean only.. and it does run a little large. The sizing chart on the post is not accurate. I bought my normal size (like everyone else suggests). Normally I am a 12. I am about 5’3" and have size 36DD (VS sizing). I bought a large. I probably could have squeezed my chubby self into a medium, but I am not sure. The fabric is very thick, dry clean only. There is a seam in the front of the skirt that’s previously mentioned and I am not in love with. But overall, LOVE this dress… tried it on and immediately called my friend to buy the one in red (I got black). The only other thing is that this dress BEGS for the petticoat. I bought one, but it’s not prime, so I am still waiting. It is a LOT of skirt and really has no layers to make it fuller. So buy a puffy skirt. People were suggesting a 26" petticoat and I think that’s what I bought. Dress was bought for fun, but I am considering making it a bridesmaid dress for a wedding (we are all wearing LBD). It’s dry clean only. I ironed it on low. Buy the dress! I’ll add a photo later.
- Great Dress for Many Occasions!：The color is beautiful! The dress fits as expected.
- Five Stars：beautiful
- Five Stars：Runs very small. Not even close to my typical size. I’ve found this with several clothing items on Amazon. Really need to watch where the clothing items come from. Bottom line: low price = low expectations. I will be returning item.
- Is a nice dress I ordered medium：as advertised.
- Beautiful and elegant：The fit for the dress that arrived was as I expected
- This dress makes me look amazing! I am 5’8″ 140lbs：Lovely
- Perfect fit, darling：This is a quality garment.I would recommend it.
- I love the material this dress is made from：This nice little dress solved a multitude of problems. I suddenly needed a suitable dress for a family funeral. I ordered the purple in size 12. It arrived earlier than expected which happens often with Amazon Prime. I am very happy with the color and style.The sleeves are very flattering. The length is just below the knee which is hard to find. The neckline is flattering – not too low & the ruching on the sleeves and midsection work very well to hide the problem areas! The wrinkles steamed out easily. I wore wedge sandals but it will look even cuter with boots. This dress will be a travel go to and a year round basic wardrobe piece to change up with accessories. The shade of purple was dark enough for the funeral but a nice shade for year round and happier occasions. I thought I might be too hot with the 3/4 sleeves in 85 degrees but I wanted arm & knee coverage above all. The price, style, and fit of this dress all outweigh the fact that it is polyester and not actually high end. Very pretty for the price. Plus it was delivered quickly to my door so I rated it 5 stars.
- Look absolutely stunning in this pretty dress.：Fits great! Measurements were spot on. Wasn’t expecting the front to be cut so low, had to find something in addition to cover the cleavage the model doesn’t seem to have. Great length, modest for the most part.
- Five Stars：I am a size 14 dress, 5’9, curvy and wear a DDD cup. The material is great quality for the price and the length was fantastic (longer than usual)- however, the sleeves were not flattering on my frame. I looked about 20lbs heavier so I returned it. However, I imagine a thinner, petite frame would look beautiful in it.
- Five Stars：The reviews I read were spot on and this dress is amazing! So comfortable and fit perfectly! I am usually a size 12/14 and the large fits wonderfully! I would recommend this dress to any girl out there!
- Product as described. True to size：this dress looks great on my daughter
- Five Stars：Great dress.
- So pretty and soft：This outfit is exactly as pictured, and runs very true to size. Certainly cheaper then some of the dance stores we have visited lately.
- Five Stars：Not a cute style.Returned it.
Womens Moncler Jacket
- Five Stars：It fits my daughter well and is very flattering. She likes. Will see if it holds up to the season.
- Four Stars：just like the name says; I needed a graduation dress that would flatter my post-partum figure and also one that would allow me to nurse my baby easily before and after the ceremony. The design of the dress accomplished all of those things for me. It is a little low cut in the front so I just wore a black bandeu under it. I do recommend this dress and I can see myself purchasing another in a different color in the near future.
- Love my dress!!!：great dress
- Four Stars：Beautiful! The beauty is enhanced by the fit. Love it!
- Five Stars：So beautiful
- Five Stars：We are already looking into more of these. Perhaps a long sleeved version for winter time. It fits well and is good quality
- I am super glad that I read the reviews：Came wrinkled (shipping hazard I suppose), I left it hanging to see if the wrinkles will fall. It’s a tad larger than what I expected.
- Five Stars：runs small
Kids Moncler Coat
- fabric is nice, well fitted：I bought this dress for a wedding. I’m 5’9, 140lbs, 34A, and the size 6 fit perfect. The material is soft and somewhat stretchy. I bought the black and there was no need for a slip.
- Darling：good…very good…Ballet is recommended for all children.My daughter is too good.Even after’m going to buy again.
- Very pretty：Pretty
- Cute but small：We really liked this product although it has two issues: slightly big (our daughter is petite though so that may not for everyone) and slightly see through. Good that the skirt covers the bottom half as underwear may otherwise be seen. Nice fabric and my daughter loves it. I haven’t washed it as of yet so not sure about how it will turn out.
- Five Stars：Beautiful rich color and fit.
- Five Stars：Somewhat tight on my two year old. But very pretty – she loves it.
- Excellent：I was pleasantly surprised at the fit, quality and drape of this beautiful sapphire dress! Though the front dips a bit low for the college graduation I plan to wear it to this spring, it will be easily remedied with a small snap closure, as I usually have to do with wrap necklines like this.
- I love the fact it is lined：My girl loves wearing this for her ballet class. It fits perfectly, is very comfortable, and beautifully designed. Would definitely buy again.
Moncler Ski Pants
- Three Stars：Runs on the small side
- beautiful：Shipped really quick. A gorgeous dress!
- Love this dress and great price：I’m writing this review under my fiance’s account :)I love love love this dress. I can’t say enough great things about it- I saw it, read the reviews, ordered an XL as I am quite busty and it arrived three days later. I tried it on and the stretchy material makes the busty issue not an issue. The waist is flattering and it flows just perfect.I ordered it as a sample dress to see if I could really buy my wedding dress for under $30 and well-ah! YES! I ordered the white one last night, wore this dress into the office and people can’t stop talking about it.If I could give 10 stars, I would!
- I love this leotards：This is cute and well made, exactly what I wanted for my 4 year old’s dance class. I’m glad I read the reviews and ordered a size 6, though. My daughter wears size 4T, but this size six fits perfect.
- Love it：I’d give this 4.5 stars if that was possible.I bought the purple floral dress, and I love it! I am very pleased with my purchase and will definitely buy more of these dresses in different fabrics.Speaking of fabric, it seems to be a cotton/poly blend but doesn’t feel overly synthetic. It has a nice weight to it and a some stretch. I’d say it runs a bit small. I’m 36/30/38, a solid size 8 (U.S.) and the large fits me almost perfectly. There is some gaping at the neck. I’m not sure if buying a medium would fix that issue or make me look like I’m stuffed into the dress at the waist. That’s the only reason I’d knock off half a star.I believe it’s fitted this way so that it can fit a range of bust sizes.I am very very happy with this dress! I’m wearing it with a petticoat underneath. Perfect for the wedding in a conservatory of flowers I’m going to next month. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments6 of 6 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsComfortable!ByAmanda Baileyon August 13, 2015Size: MediumColor: Red2Verified PurchaseBought red2 as a comfortable option for an upcoming wedding. The arms are a little small, but I have bigger shoulders too. I typically wear a small / medium and the medium fit like a glove.I’m 5’3" 149 lbs.Overall very happy with it 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments6 of 6 people found the following review helpful2.0 out of 5 starsI got this beautiful dress a few weeks agoByjoshuaon August 8, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: Polka RedVerified PurchaseI got this beautiful dress a few weeks ago, put it on and under 1hr it already Started to come undone, beautiful dress but will not last l9ng. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments5 of 5 people found the following review helpful3.0 out of 5 starsAbsolutely gorgeous dress…ByRobynon July 18, 2015Size: SmallColor: RedVerified Purchase…As long as you never have to wash it. Unfortunately, the colors bleed like crazy. I hand washed it gently in ice cold water and let it air dry, hoping to keep the colors separate, and the black actually set pretty well but the red ran into the white so now there are several pink splotches. I might just continue wearing it anyway – that’s how much I LOVE the dress – but it looks a little odd. It’s too bad, because the fabric is good quality, the stitching is even and will hold up well, the cut is perfect, and the pattern is lovely. Up until washing it was easily my favorite dress, even compared to the ones that were 5 times the price!
- cheap long fringe：rather ineptly made; heavier material than anticpated; was intending to wear it to a "roaring 20s " party.
- deformed bust line：runs way too small not true to size
- its ok ok product：This lovely dress made my day. All my friends told me how much they like it. The rich blue color really makes this dress look amazing. I do recommend it if you are looking for a dress that fits and looks great.
- Five Stars：Super cute and well made. Size up. Very tight in the chest.
- Cute but pricey：Great little outfit! Great quality and so very cute. Took advice from other reviews and bought a larger size. I bought a 4-6 for my three yea old who is an average three year old in size…and it fits perfectly!
- Love this dress!：That size fits me well, but the fabric is polyester. I will return it because I am allergic to that type of material.
- Five Stars：Received this dress today, was disappointment with the width. Its so very wide. Will have to get a seamstress to cut off some of the width. Dress fits ok
- I’m a pretty curvy girl so I was worried about the dress …：Wish I had ordered more colors!
- LOVE this Black Dress!!：Very authentic!!
- beautiful black dress：I loved this dress I’m 4 ft 11 inches. I had to have it hemmed but that was it. Very comfortable and flattering. I used this dress for a San Diego Comic Con Poison Ivy cosplay. Even in hot July weather it was amazing. I did use a petty coat so it made the whole dress pop! I would wear this dress to any event it’s so cute. Ordered and XL and it’s stretchy so just perfect! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments8 of 9 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsMUXXN® Women 1950s Vintage Retro Capshoulder.ByContesaon June 8, 2015Size: XX-LargeColor: BeigeVerified PurchaseThis style of dress is fantastic. I got the "beige" even though is labeled as such is really coral or light peach (beautiful color)/ The elasticity of the material makes you feel so feminine. However, they run small ex. I wear a L-XL I read a review that it ran small but stretchy so I ordered 2XL (US size 16). I’m 5’4" and it comes down to calf length, which I loved. It fit perfect. I will be ordering another color soon. You may need to iron it or steam, not sure which I’ll do. I will be wearing it to my son’s wedding which is going to be outdoors P.S. The dress has a "tull" fabric on the hem that makes it look fluffy but it is not. I purchased a petticoat to have that ’50’s style (you don’t really need it if you don’t want to). I’ll keep an eye out on this company. They ship from the US and delivery is fast.
- Five Stars：LOVE it
- good fit and very pretty：Nice! A bit small, its fresh
- My New Go to Dress：This dress is weird! While my measurements say I should be an almost exact match, the pieces of this dress didn’t seem to make sense on my body. The bust was too large, the waist too tight, the shoulders too high (as in, too much fabric between the bust point and the top of the shoulder seam), and there was too much fabric in the underside of the sleeves, making me look saggy and baggy there. Not good. I think perhaps it was made for someone much taller, or much better endowed than I am, and so the proportions were all wrong. I did get GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, though, as I returned the dress for a refund, as another size wouldn’t have fixed the proportion issues. Also, keep in mind that this is an inexpensive dress; the knit fabric is very thin and slick, and it looks a little cheap.
- Good color, OK length：Cute dress!
- Short waisted.：The product itself is perfect. I will get into it as I lose weight. Thanks.
- I couldn’t be happier with this dress：Amazing and I received on time!!
- I would recommend it.：My granddaughter wanted this for her birthday. She loves the dress; more specifically, she likes to twirl in the dress. The dress is well-made and very cute.
- Four Stars：It fit perfectly
- Fit Perfectly：I went with the size up from my bra size because of the reviews. DON’T order your size it is way to big and I will have to resize it. The color and fabric feel are wonderful and just as pictured.
- Good dress for work：its is very difficult to descibe ..becuase its just bit fit..
- Four Stars：I absolutely love this dress! I read other reviews and decided to order the same size that I normally would. I am about a 12 (pear shaped) and ordered a large. It was a perfect fit. I also agree that the folds in the top look a little funny from packaging, and it is slightly wrinkled from where it was folded, but nothing a good steam can’t fix. I also ordered a petticoat to go with it, unfortunately, I received a handbag instead of a petticoat (different seller), so I don’t know how it looks with a petticoat. However, it looks fine without one, and I can’t wait to wear this for my anniversary!
- Four Stars：Love this dress.
- GREAT!：Love, Love,Love my dress.
- Perfect for my little ballerina：My daughter is only 3 and it fits snug, the material is great and the cut looks nice. I will be ordering this in tr larger size soon.
- Cute & true to size.：I was a little disappointed with the material and my dress has a small hole in the front. I could not be bothered to return it but I’m not as satisfied with the purchase.
- Four Stars：Should order a size smaller
- Very pretty dress!：It’s just a little snug across the chest… And it’s a bit longer than I expected, but it’s very pretty and still looks nice on.
- Five Stars：Love the dress
- :D：It is somewhat long and my wife is 5.6′ but otherwise is cute and well made.
- great dress!：Using the size chart and reviewers statements, I chose the size small. It fits me perfectly. I usually have to buy a petite to get the bust darts in the right place, but really it’s a perfect fit. The neckline is fairly modest as it does not gap. I could wear this to work and not have to worry about showing anything.Measurements: 5’1", approximately 120-130 lbs. With clothing on, I measure overbust/fullest: 35.5", underbust:29.5" waist: 27.5" hips: 37" Bra size 30E/F or 32DD/EThe white with black polka dots is creamy without being cream or ivory- not bright white. Nice, heavy material that is slightly wrinkled from packaging, but should iron up nicely. Tag doesn’t have size markings on it. This is not lined. As others have pointed out, there is a seam down the center front of the skirt- but I don’t think it detracts from the dress at all. This can be worn with or without a petticoat. I purchased separately a"rockabilly" petti off of Amazon.I think I’m going to order another color!
- Perfect fit：I absolutely loved this dress – the color and material are wonderful, however it was too tight in the chest. (mine are 36) I bought a small.
- Disappointed：the colour is beatiful, I likeit
- meh：Ordered a size bigger than my measurements and what looks in the picture should be around your bust sits on top of your chest…. Washed once and the seams started splitting….
- Not Beige, Light Coral：Love it! Perfect!
- One of the best purchases I’ve made this year!：I was somewhat disappointed in this dress. It’s just too tight around the breast. I read other articles that said women with my breast size 36 fit in the Medium perfect. Not me and unfortunately I will be leaving on vacation and I don’t have time to order another one, so I will have to give this to somebody in smaller bus size.
- Pretty Dress：Very disappointed with this dress, it was a gift, the dress was covered in brown stains when she tried it on. Gross! I can only imagine what those stains are. The merchandise should have been inspected before it was sent out. I want my money back! Not even worth a star rating.
- GORGEOUS DRESS!：I ordered this on my husbands account for myself.. I was expecting to be disappointed when it got here because there were no review and let me just say…. I am writing one for anybody who may have doubts… Order your exact size… It fits PERFECT! Its a little past knee length and I also got a 26 inch petti coat to put under it and it makes it look incredible! If you want to have a dress that is the "pin up" look this is perfect for that.. It’s also nice enough to go out on dates or dinner, but not to fancy that I couldn’t wear it out whenever! It’s literally one of the best purchases I have ever made on amazon! I will be looking into the rest of their clothes to see if they have anything else! Oh and I am pretty big chested too.. Size 38D and it fits my chest perfectly! The chest area stretches to what size you are If you’re considering buying this, just do it! 66 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 6 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments176 of 181 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsGorgeous and flattering – right for the priceByK. Bond. “traveler”on April 11, 2015Size: LargeColor: GreenVerified PurchaseOk ladies, so here’s the deal. I’m a size 12 and I got the Large. It fit perfectly and the material is very stretchy so I can say that it would be fine for a 14 as well. For a size 10 I would recommend sizing down to a medium. What’s not shown in the photo is that there is a seam coming up right through the middle of the dress skirt in front. It’s not completely bothersome but it is definitely annoying and unexpected. Also there’s a seam around the waist, so you should definitely consider getting a belt to wear to cover it. Overall, the dress is very flattering. It’s very stretchy so it’s comfortable and the color is a bright cherry red which will make you stand out in the crowd. When worn with a petticoat it has a very 50s look and worn without can actually pass for a 40s outfit. I wore this to as 40s outfit and got a ton of compliments. I made a belt to go along with it from red felt and a vintage deco belt buckle. So I appreciate the versatility and possibilities of the dress I think it is priced accordingly at $40 but would not pay more for it. 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments193 of 205 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsBeautiful DressByShortyon March 15, 2015Size: SmallColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI love the dress! It fit perfectly. I’m short and a little curvy and this dress was sexy, but classy. I got mine in a size large and it fit great with some give. You can pair it with many things to get different looks. I received a lot of compliments. I recommend wearing it with a petticoat for a fuller look. 44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 4 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments79 of 81 people found the following review helpful3.0 out of 5 starsHappy with fit and style but not color.ByAshleyon May 18, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: GreenVerified PurchaseWas really excited about this dress and the beautiful green color green on screen I looked at it for about a week waiting to see a review on the green color finally one posted and said it was this color and not olive as another had said, and I’d say it’s more of a tree green, I was really hoping this would be emerald green like the picture and it took quite a few pictures to capture the true color even in the same room the color changes in the camera lens. It does fit really well and I could have actually fit a large with the amount of stretch but I figured be safe with the measurements as some said it fit exact. I measure, 43/36/48 I’m the brunette in the pictures, my mother is 46/38/42 and it fit her as well. I’m still debating on returning hoping the green will grow on me if not I’m thinking maybe replacing it with the black even though I really didn’t want another black dress honestly it seems like that’s all I buy. Also something I may have missed in other reviews the seller stated free shipping but I was charged shipping not a deal breaker but just be honest about it. 22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 2 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments140 of 155 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsPretty dress, super stretch – order a size down.ByHeather B.on February 3, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseBeautiful vintage inspired dress, flattering on triangle and pear shaped figures and I love how stretchy it is, but I ordered in my size and it’s way too big. Order a size or maybe even two down if you’re between sizes. Add a petticoat to make the skirt stand out. 22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 2 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments51 of 56 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsAdorable!ByDanny Tegan Kmackon January 6, 2015Size: LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseThis dress is beautiful! Buy your size you normally wear, as the other reviewer says! Its so beautiful on and I was surprised by how well made it was! Has a little bit of stretch to it. Goes right below the knee and I’m 5’5"
- Beautiful dress.：I love this dress but i ordered my regular size which is medium and it fits really tight on my boobs ,not sure to just go with it or send it back in exchange for a large ,im 137lbs ,34d-27-34 , 5’7
- The fabric quality is great. Not so heavy that a crinoline won’t hold …：This is a beautifully constructed dress. My full figured friends will understand what a compliment that is. I wanted to love it so much. But the material is awful. It is rough and cheap looking and just yuck. Sighs I’ll look for this designer again. They have talent they just have awful fabric.
- fits great and very flattering：I love this dress, it fit perfect and looks good on me.
- Disappointed!：It’s perfect! The material has a slight stretch too it so it’s a comfortable fit even when you sit. It’s hard for me as a larger girl to find a dress that compliments my body and this certainly does it i think. Nothing but compliments so far. As for the length it’s a bit below my knees.
- cute!：The toddler size fits my average sized two-and-half year old perfectly and I’m sure it will for awhile. It is very cute on and I like that the skirt is attached. She looks very cute at dance class!
- I would recommend ordering a size down due to stretch of material：Love it!! very comfortable too!
- Five Stars：I bought this for my daughter and can honestly say this is a great dress! I followed the size chart and bought the recommended size (Small); it was perfect! The bodice was modest, and came just below her collar bone. Not too revealing (she isn’t busty, so I have no idea if a well endowed woman would "show more") and well fitted around the waist. For the price, this dress is a bargain!
- Excellent：Buy some blue sparkly shoes to go with this pretty blue dress.
- DO NOT IRON THIS DRESS：The size chart provided is wrong. A medium which is supposed to be a 4 was way too large for me. I might have liked the fit a little better if it actually fit properly.
- I love this dress：Great quality but too tight across the bus tline. Ordered a larger size and it was still too tight, and I am a 36B.
- Five Stars：My daughter loves this leotard. I bought it for her ballet class. It fits more like a size 7/8, so it fit her well. She even has a bit of room to grow for ballet next year. Thanks
- Nice dress, but uneven hem.：Material is cheap but for the price still a fun dress and Im happy with the purchase. If your relized its a not a high end product and are looking for a cute and fun dress to own for a year or 2 than its is the dress for you.
- Flutter Dress for my little ballerina：It’s beautiful. Fits my daughter perfectly & she loves it!!!
- Very Nice：The dress is so pretty in this pic, but, no way. The dress is poorly made and the fabric is cheap, cheap, cheap. The vendor refunded 1/2 of the price I paid for two dresses, but in the end all I got for my money is a cheap, ugly, dress that is to small. And another dress that is too small. Of course, I could have mailed the items back at my expense, but chose not to spend more money and aggravation.
Moncler Coats Women
- Well-made but too long：I returned the dress. The material was thin – not see-through like some have said, but thin. The fit was for a thinner girl than I am – the size 12 fit accurately, but was not a good look for me. I am busty. Also, I thought the length was awkward. I am 5’7" and it fell about 2 inches below my knee. Just overall not a good look for my body. If you’re thin and extra-tall, perfect for you!
- Five Stars：I love it!!
- runs tini：I saw this on a Thursday night and ordered it, paying for Saturday delivery. It came at 2:30. I had to leave for my event at 3:30. Out of the envelope, into the dryer on low for six minutes, and it looked great! I took the advise of a previous reviewer and made sure to wear a slip. The dress fit great, looked great, and was highly complimented. I was really pleased. My event was an evening, outdoor, wine tasting, fundraiser. I am also planning to wear this to an awards dinner next month. As is, with simple shoes, it’s dressy without being over the top. With nice shoes and some good jewelry choices, it will dress up great for an evening event.
- “Navy” blue dress is the cobalt color shown in the picture. Great fit. Nice fabric and zipper.：This is a very nice dress, I received lots of compliments when I wore it. I had to have the top altered the creases do not lay smooth as they should, it looked as if the top had extra fabric. I tried ironing them down, ended up getting a seamtress to sew the creases down, overall it is a pretty dress.
- Bought for ballroom dancing,：It is somewhat long and my wife is 5.6′ but otherwise is cute and well made.
- Nice, but could have been better.：Perfect
- Loved at first until the zipper broke completely off：It’s just a little snug across the chest… And it’s a bit longer than I expected, but it’s very pretty and still looks nice on.
- Five Stars：Fits good looks nice
Womens Moncler Coat
- Beautiful red dress：hmmm….I really like this dress but it’s a little big in the waist. This might not be the most accurate review as I have large breasts so dresses sometimes fit me weird- small in the bust, tight in the waist. This dress fits fine in the bust (I ordered an XL but it’s kinda drapey on my hips). It’s a cool color and neat style. But I’m going to have it taken in by a seamstress. It’s well made and I would order it again- maybe in a large next time.
- Five Stars：Beautiful dress, classic design and figure-flattering. I am 5′ 1” , 100 lbs, and the small fits very well, although it’s just a tad too long (hits mid-calf). The only down side is that there’s only one layer of fabric. Overall, very nice purchase for the price, a perfect day dress for the summer.
- Four Stars：Cute
- Two Stars：Nice dress 😊
- I got the green one and it was so pretty. Has a stretchy material and is a tiny …：Perfection. Im so in love
- Four Stars：Comfortable and flattering.
- Two Stars：I am so happy with this dress. You can easily make the neckline modest by wearing something under it. It makes me feel beautiful and the colors are exact. I have the purple, royal blue and light blue. I recommend this to everyone. I am 105 lbs. 5’3" and small is perfect for me
- Perfect fit!：Its a beautiful dress! My 3 year old loves it!. I find it a bit sheer but overall the quality and style is very good.
- Five Stars：I love this dress so much that I bought 3! Yes, 3 dresses, all different colors! As soon as I got this in the mail, I ripped the package open and threw it on and couldn’t stop squealing with excitement! This dress, believe it or not, looks great with OR without a petticoat! The only thing is that this dress was a LITTLE loose on the chest/shoulder area, but it’s not too bad. Everything else is perfect! I wear a 14 and ordered the XXL, just to be on the safe side, and it’s just a hair loose, but it is super comfortable. I would rather the dress be just a smidge big than too small because I can always alter the dress to make it tighter LOL.
- Four Stars：looks great
- Five Stars：Very nice dress
- Very disappointed.：it fits great and has a good quality fabric!
- My Daughter Loves This!：I purchased this for my niece for her Birthday. She absolutely loved it! Fit her very well, the only thing I would comment on is that I do believe it fit a little small for being a size Medium 8-10. Other than that everything was great. Arrived on time with no problems.
- Dress to Impress!!!：way to big but loved the dress
- Five Stars：Cheap material…
- and the fit is nice. The fabric stretches and tends to fall nicely：When you buy a dress for $39 you expect that it will be poorly constructed, but the fabric in this dress feels like the thin stuff from which they makehalloween costumes . I will never wear it.
- Fits as I thought, looks great on.：This dress is great. The fabric is heavy yet breathes and is great for summer or winter. The waist hit higher than expected, but still fit well. I’m chubby and this dress was super flattering yet very, very comfotable. I’m 5’5" and it hit just below the knee to mid calf. This dress is vintage, modest, and at a great price. I think this is a great dress to buy.
- Five Stars：It’s fine
- I returned it：This is a very nice dress, I received lots of compliments when I wore it. I had to have the top altered the creases do not lay smooth as they should, it looked as if the top had extra fabric. I tried ironing them down, ended up getting a seamtress to sew the creases down, overall it is a pretty dress.
- So disappointed in this dress：I’m top heavy and only 5’3" after a few alterations it will fit perfect!
- Very cute：The pattern is lovely
- Daughter loves it：Quality is good. Fit was great!
- but it’s beautiful!：Super cute! Higher neckline than expected.
- Not quite the fit/look I was expecting：I got this dress for my bridesmaids for my wedding and it was very flattering for all shapes and sizes. I really loved it. See through though, so make sure to wear a slip.
Moncler Womens Coats
- Absolute adorable and fits exactly as expected：I did not expect this color not like the picture totally different. but love it anyways
- Five Stars：Very flattering dress for a large busted woman with a curvy figure. I have a hard time finding dresses that fit me on top and while a 50’s style dress is flattering to my curves, it is often hard to find one that doesn’t just smoosh me on top and I have had to settle for larger dresses that may not fit me as well overall. I was pleasantly suprised by this one and I immediately ordered one in another colour. I am a singer and these will be fabulous performance dresses as well as all around summer party wear. I am 5’5” fluctuate roughly between 140-150 lbs and wear a 34FF bra. I ordered a large
- Like others, I got so many compliments：this dress looks great on my daughter
- Gorgeous Dress：Perfect 50s style dress. The size was perfect.
- Five Stars：I used the Size Chart and ordered a 3X, thinking that would work for an 18/20. The tag on the dress I rec’d said "3x" but also said "US16." That information would have been really helpful to have ahead of time — it did, indeed, look a lot more like a 16 than a 3X, and was pretty tight on me — I was able to get it on because it’s very stretchy, almost like a swimsuit. So, just be prepared that you might be doing some exchanging. The tags tell me they are aware of the sizing issues but aren’t telling.
- I wore it to a formal evening wedding and EVERYONE LOVED IT. I always go by measurements and the …：I bought this dress for my wife, and she really likes it. However, it was way too small through the bust and shoulders. It did fit my teen daughter, and she is thrilled.
- Great Dance Leotard：I bought a size larger based on the reviews. My daughter is 2.5 years old. It’s still a little too big to wear but she should be fine in a couple months. If I got the 2-3 size I know she would definitely not fit it in. It’s a well made outfit. Can’t wait until she wears it for ballet.
- Four Stars：I ordered this dress in the beautiful green color and am so pleased with how it fits. I will definitely be ordering more colors!