Skip to content
Moncler Weste Herren
- One Star：Great deal!
- Great dress !!!!：Very nice dress. Like it!
- “Navy” blue dress is the cobalt color shown in the picture. Great fit. Nice fabric and zipper.：This is a very nice dress, I received lots of compliments when I wore it. I had to have the top altered the creases do not lay smooth as they should, it looked as if the top had extra fabric. I tried ironing them down, ended up getting a seamtress to sew the creases down, overall it is a pretty dress.
- Five Stars：Love the dress. Fits perfectly! The material is soft and flows nicely. The cut of the dress is lower than what the picture shows but is easily fixed with an under shirt.
- Five Stars：Not sewn well. White stitching shows in many places.
- A really cute dress!：Written by my wife: "I LOVE THIS DRESS!!!! It’s my new favorite. I feel so stylish and feminine! If I could wear it to church every week, I would!" 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments13 of 15 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!ByLoyal Amazon customeron March 20, 2014Size: 8Color: PurpleVerified PurchasePurchased on a Thursday evening for a Saturday afternoon wedding. Had it overnighted (along with another dress) and crossed my fingers it would fit and be flattering. I LOVED IT!!! Not sure why others have said the material is cheap. It was exactly what I expected and was looking for! I recently lost 55lbs and wanted something that would be comfortable, cover my arms (which I am still a little self conscious about) and look elegant. It was PERFECT! Hugged and hung in all the right places!! I received in insane amount of compliments and could not have been happier!!
- Other than that it is perfect!: )：Dress is prettier than I expected. I got the XL. A little tight in the bust (38D) but it fits.
- Love it! I’m wearing for an upcoming event with …：way to big but loved the dress
- Wrong color, bad material, great fit, horrible quality. Would not recommend.：I ordered my dress for my sisters wedding, and it is perfect! I love my dress and can’t wait to wear it, it has a little stretch and I was able to fit perfectly into the medium. It came in plenty of time, and the color (navy blue) was spot on from the pictures. The pleats on the chest are off, but that is fixable. I am very happy with this product!
- Beautiful dress, got many compliments on it：Bought the black sleeveless. Fits just right. I’m 5’2, 36B and I normally wear size 4 dress, it’s skin tight in the boobs and waist. Sits about 2 inches below knees. Flares out at just the right spot. Decent quality material (but picks up lint, needs to be rolled), cute waist belt. It doesn’t look right without the petticoat, definitely made for one. Very wrinkled, needs to be steamed before it can be worn. Very plain, using as bridesmaid dress, otherwise I’m not into it.
- Five Stars：I got a medium which sometimes can be a bit small on me, but after noticing the reviews say it was stretchy I took the risk. And it was totally worth it! This dress fits beautifully, the little sleeves perch on my shoulders and don’t ride up, the little bit of lace on the bottom edge of the skirt is a great detail. The material feels strong and substantial so it doesn’t look weird or bunch up at all. It really is the perfect dress for any occasion if you accessorize.
- Amazing♡：Love this dress!!! I bought the purple flower version. To all the people complaining about the fit: these are NOT American or UK sizes! Use the chart and take your measurements and it will be perfect. Love the material, the length, an the bias cut for stretch. I went back and ordered a different color, in fact.
- Five Stars：great
- Pretty from a Distance – Bad Material, Awkward Length：A bit long, but well made fits well.
- FUN FLIRTY FLATTERING!：Not a "pretty" cocktail dress but more like the bridesmaid dress you’ll never wear again…..
- Great quality, will need to go up a size：I ordered three of these (2 black and 1 pink) for my daughter’s dance class. They fit well as just one-piece, and I love how the skirt is lower in the back. I will be buying more of this same leotard when she outgrows the ones she has now.
Moncler Red Jacket
- it fits like a glove because it stretches slightly：Amazing and I received on time!!
- Clothes of good quality, resistant to various chemicals in good performance：Love this dress. Very simple, but beautiful. I have received a lot of compliments when wearing it.
- taxidermy & Barbara Streisand：Nice fabric but cheaply made – I could see all the seams. The top across the breasts is too small and does not match the measurements on the item description. The shoulders and arm holes were entirely too bi. I am returning this item.
- Five Stars：Looking for a leotard for my almost 5 years old 40 lb daughter, I read lots of reviews before ordering. Although lots of people complaint about the size, I still get a small(4-6) for her because I don’t want it look loose on her. When she tried it on, it is already a little bit tight. After the first wash, I can tell she will need a bigger size in a month, i put it on my 2.5 years old, she can wear it without strengthing.
- I absolutely loved this dress – the color and material are wonderful：SELLER WAS WONDERFUL IN THEIR RESPONSE TO MY ORDER. THEY PROVIDED A VERY AMICABLE SOLUTION.I WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND THIS DRESS DUE TO overall quality of material of dress PLUS the seller response.My manufacturer question was addressed quickly by the SELLER.Colors in the material are bright and true to representation. Material is nice weight. Construction is good. Skirt fall and swing are of good design and construction.Ordered next size up but the torso portion of the dress is small so you may want 2 sizes up.
- My dress was beautiful and all but I felt it a little tight …：it is a lot longer than I thought it would be. I will have to cut some of it off and re-hem it. Other than that it is perfect!
- Other than that it is perfect!: )：Fit was just right. Fabric is cotton and dress is comfortable. I feel like a lady in this dress! Nicely made.
- I love this dress：Adorable, flattering dress!
Moncler Vest Sale
- Awesome basic black dress.：I really love this dress. It has a good bit of stretch and is flattering. I also want to note that I ordered this in 2 colors- black and white polka dot and the navy blue. They both look great, but I wanted to note to future buyers that the material is different. Polka dot had very little give in the fabric and fit tighter because of it. Navy was definitely more stretchy and had more give. Both are great, but just FYI!
- Beautiful dress, got many compliments on it：I love this dress!! I normally don’t pay attention to reviews, mostly because reviews are like……., everyone has one, ‘, but am really happy I read some… This dress, as was reviewed by a few, does run small. Smaller than what I am used to. I would say a large = a small medium.only negative feedback? Has no launder label and the dress has a strong chemical smell. But don’t let that stop you from considering purchasing this dress.it is beautiful! I’d wear it every day, if I could.
- Irvine mom：As soon as my niece put her first leotard on she twirled around for almost an hour!. The quality of the fabric is good and the skirt flows very nicely along with the sleeves. Very soft and flowing.
- Five Stars：Love it
- Flattering, but a little big：Good choice
- Strange Cut to this dress：It is really tight in the arm holes, uncomfortable. Overall it fits well, but it doesn’t look as good on me a it does on the model. The fabric is heavy and not really what I wanted. It’s an ok dress but having to do it over ,I wouldn’t buy it.
- Five Stars：when I first heard about this product, I wasn’t expect that it will be good as describe, until I bought one for my self, but I tell you its very good and its working fast for me very well. but the only problem is that is somewhat small in the container, its about half in the container, is not full or at least 3/4, is half in it, which is not good, it suppose to be full not that small, but it works very well.
- Five Stars：Very nice dress, but fits smaller than your size… The arm area is very small.
Moncler Uk Outlet
- Comfortable but dressy：I’m usually a size 2, but I got a size 4 and it fit just right (with no extra room to spare). It’s a pretty nice dress as long as you know that it runs small. Best thing – you’ll never have to worry about this dress wrinkling!Turned out to be the perfect length for a funeral I attended… (I’m 5’4 so this dress hit around my calves unlike the picture).
- Cute, but runs very small and clashes with Capezio’s matching tights.：All together I have bought 3 of these for my 8 year old daughter in 3 different colours. She loves them and find that they are much easier and more comfortable than the separate leotard and skirt options. They wash well too. Beware of the sizing though. My daughter has jonly just turned 8, and is of average height and slim build and these fit her perfectly – within a few months she will need the next size up for sure – certainly well before she reaches the age of 10!
- Five Stars：I bought this dress for fun to hopefully wear when we visited the Lucy Desi Museum in Jamestown NY because it reminded me of something Lucy might have worn.(I bought the navy with white polka dots) I was promised the dress would arrive on the Tuesday before we were to leave on our trip. Actually the dress arrived the Saturday before! I had ordered a small, tried it on and it fit perfectly! It looked so cute and I wore the dress all day long and it felt great! I normally wear a size 2 or sometimes 4 and the small was perfect for me. I am very happy with my purchase. Others have said it needs to be hand washed. That’s not a problem. It’s not something I will be wearing that often although I am excited to wear it again soon.
- Very beautiful!：Wonderful dress!
- Beautiful!!!：Beautiful and nice size fit for my 7 year old
- okay dress：The material is cheap and shinny. The showers/sleeves are much bulkier in person. I wouldn’t wear it. And it’s very long
- Cute and comfy!：I am 5’4" 140 lb. bust size 36D. I fall between a petite and regular so I usually go for the regular and find the torso a bit long but do-able. The dress is a very good fit per the sizing and the other reviews. In the bust area there is generous material so this is probably a better fit for a medium to a larger busted woman. The material is very nice and a substantial weight for a stretch fabric and something that could definitely be worn to a formal occasion. It feels very good on and looks great. Overall I am very happy with this purchase and recommend giving it a try!
- Perfect! 👗：It’s runs large. So if youre a sz 16 but a 14. I also ordered white and it is ivory.
- but I loved the overall look and design of the dress：Cute dress, just a bit too big
- overall well designed especially for the price however it was …：Beautiful looking dress in person besides it not being one piece, mine arrived with the seams busted and string everywhere. :/ 22.00 wasted.
- Not the best it could have been：The pattern was as expected and beautiful. The neckline was too high, like choking me too high. I’m petite so I knew that the length might be a little long, it was. Overall the material was cheap and the quality of sewing was very poor. What bothers me the most is that the neckline was so high I can’t imagine it to be wearable for anyone. I bought the Purple Floral Scoop Neck.
- Excelent!：My daughter wears a size 4T (sometimes 5T) and the 4-6 size fit perfectly. She loves this leotard and the fact that it comes with a skirt.
- Adorable But RUNS SMALL：I bought two of these dresses – one pink (size S 4-6) and one white (size T 2-4) for my 2-year old granddaughter, who wears a 2T. Based on other reviews, I knew the dress runs small. The size T 2-4 went back; it was VERY small. The size S 4-6 fits my 2T granddaughter fairly well; the neckline is a little loose but she wears it to dance class and it hasn’t been an issue.
- Love it but be aware it runs on the small side.：I bought this for my 5-year-old daughter. The dress is very well made and durable. It can be worn with an additional skirt underneath for more volume or worn by itself. It seems to run true to size. My daughter is a size 5-6, and it fits her perfectly. I would definitely recommend this outfit for its high quality.
- Two Stars：nice style. just wasn’t for me darn it
- Five Stars：This may be the most adorable ballet leotard for a little girl. Ever.
Moncler Online Shop
- Seaming and waistline are not what they appeared.：I got the red plaid dress. I ordered up a size and it fits my waist, but is at least 6" to small around the bust. I got an XL, I’m 36DD. Other than that, it’s a summer dress made out of non-stretching flannel with a high neckline, not ideal. Also, the side zipper doesn’t stop a few inches below the arm as most dresses do, but instead opens into the arm hole.
- Economical great product：My 5 year old had quickly outgrown her leotard and we decided to get this one for her. It fits perfectly and looks adorable on her.
- Four Stars：Eh
- Favorite ballet leotard ensemble ever!：I bought this for my four year old granddaughter. She loves it and was so excited about wearing it to her dance class. She’s tall for her age and weighs 37lbs, it fit perfectly. I’ve yet to see a better looking leotard the quality is the best. Thinking of ordering the pink one.
- Two Stars：It is bad that this product is so small to fit. And I need to return it but there is no way. Anyone can help here?
- It will look a lot better if I lost 5 lbs：Beautiful dress, fits perfectly. Very flattering and excellent material. Accentuates your figure while still allowing you to breath and move. Stylish and comfortable.
- Five Stars：It is comfortable and looks great with a petticoat!
- Matronly, clingy dress：This is a beautiful dress with a flattering fit. I was in between the size 8 and 10 by bust measurement and went with the size 8 based on other reviews that mentioned the V-neck being quite low and the description that mentioned the fabric was stretchy and it fit perfectly. The "waist" on the dress is higher and sits just under the bust so the hip measurements on this dress are less important than the bust measurements.The fabric might have a bit of a static problem in the winter but overall I love the dress. It looked great and was super flattering.
Mens Moncler Coat
- One Star：It’s a leotard. It’s a dress. It’s Capezio. Although I needed a size 16. I guess I get what I get when I shop online.
- Five Stars：Excellent quality!! I love the fit and the material it’s made of!! Great purchase! If you’re on the fence because of poor reviews, I’d just like to say it’s beyond my expectations! Beautiful dress! Perfect fit!
- 4-6 is too small for a almost 5 years old：Adorable! My daughter is 4 and a lil on the small side and the 4/6 fits her great.
- reservedly flattering：fits me perfect! Looks better on me than I expected. this dress is well made and made from good heavy material. I am surprised and very happy with it,
- Excelent!：Well-made and easy to get into. Very fluttery and feminine. Perfect for granddaughters dance classes. She looks and feels like a princess!.
- One Star：The size chart was accurate and the dress is way too cute to believe. I do need to get a few adjustments to adjust it to my bodyshape, but such a beautiful dress for a very reasonable price. It was better then any dress I’ve seen in a store.
- Buy it now….Don’t wait….：Very pleased with both items!
- Perfect for summer：Love the dress. Thank you.
Moncler Vest Women
- The material has a nice stretch, but its pretty thick so I dont …：Great dreat soooo happy
- Capezio Dance Wear：Fits my 4 year old just right and she weighs 33lbs. It maintains it black color after washing many times, also.
- AWESOME Dress：I am 5’11". 190lbs. I purchased this dress in blue for an evening event I went to after work. It is now a favorite. All I had to do was swap out accessories and I was ready to go. I received many compliments, both during the day and night. The material flows with you when you walk. It is very comfortable to wear. I wish there were more colors/patterns because I would definitely buy more.
- Very Cute, but my daughter is about 4 1/2 …：Adorable leotard! My daughter is 5 1/2 and wears a 5-6, this fit her perfectly and it was just adorable. It has endured a few washes and stains came out easily and looked brand new out of the dryer. It seems like a well built leotard.
- Watch out cleavage!：I ordered this for my daughter and the reviews led me to believe that it ran slightly small, so I ordered larger. It is very stretchy and would be a hard style to alter, so I am returning it and ordered a smaller size. I think this is a beautiful dress and the color is striking! Order one of these! You can’t go wrong for the style, fabric and price!
- Five Stars：We are already looking into more of these. Perhaps a long sleeved version for winter time. It fits well and is good quality
- Pretty dress：Cute dress. Nice polished cotton, color looks like the picture. Bought medium which fits but made for slightly taller torso. Am 5’3" 130lb 36 D and chest fits perfectly. Good look for cheap price.
- Five Stars：I measured my daughter and used the Capezio sizing chart. It worked perfectly!
- This is so adorable! My daughter is turning 3 and we couldn’t …：Tried the white cause the pink wasn’t available in this size. Pink is what my 5 yr. old usually wears. Very happy with the color and the fit. Love the extra lining on top so nothing shows through. Always happy with Capezio.
- Nice Dress.：Very nice dress. Polka dots are something a little different and it fit really nice.
- great dress：I bought this dress is burgundy – I wear an 18 and am very busty. I bought a 2X and the fit is roomy, but not huge, and very flattering. Great dress for work or a party! A winner!
- I love this dress!：It is beautiful and I love it!
- One Star：Wonderful. I’ll buy more
- Three Stars：I purchased this dress for my 13 year old niece as payment for babysitting. She looked On Amaxon for hours and picked this dress for her school party. She viewed the size chart and the dress fits great! She is a big girl so I anticipated sizing problems but that didn’t happen! I ordered myself one in another color and I am anxiously awaiting it’s arrival. Just be sure to check their sizing chart before ordering. Will definitely buy mire dresses from this seller.
- dress!：Don’t really like the fabric. Looks cheap.
- Tons of compliments on this dress!：This dress is great and feels wonderful to wear. I gave it only four stars because it was tight across the bust.
- Frumpy：Very pretty item!
- Three Stars：Good fit but fabric looks dull.
- Five Stars：GREAT leotard. The material is thicker and softer than most leos, which is so nice. Great buy!
- Very cute：Thank You all for your reviews! I read it and followed your advice. It runs super small. My daughter just turned 4 and I ordered size 6-8. It fits perfect, not even a little big. This leotard is beautiful, great quality but runs SMALL.
- One Star：I initially ordered a size up, in blue, based on the measurements and reviews, but it was actually a bit too large–this seems to run true to size. I’m 5’5" and 145 lbs, size 30H bra, and the medium was a better fit. The length on the large hit right at the widest part of my calves, which wasn’t flattering, and it’d be tough to have tailored because the tule at the bottom is just sewn on a few inches up, it’s not actually a petticoat. It also gaped a bit in the bust if I didn’t.I also thought the blue was a little too bright for how much skirt there is–so much blue! So much skirt! I purchased this to wear as a guest to a wedding, and I’m afraid in the blue I’d look like a bridesmaid. So I reordered a medium in beige (which is actually a very light coral pink) and I’m much happier.The quality is so much better than I expected for the price! The fabric is thick and has a bit of stretch to it. It seems well-made. I also like that it’s interesting enough with the gathering on the bust and the big skirt/tule trim, without having an open back or gaping armpits–it’s easy to wear with a normal bra, very practical but still cute!The only issue with the pink is that it is a little see through with darker color bras, so I’m going to wear a slimming slip underneath for a more polished look. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments5 of 6 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsCouldn’t be more pleased (with a couple of warnings)ByNKon March 26, 2015Size: SmallColor: RedVerified PurchaseI needed a dress for a swing dance party within a few days, so I took a chance ordering this with Prime 2-day shipping in order to get it before the weekend.I’m really glad I did! It’s good quality for a low price, really cute, and very flattering.My only caveats areThat I originally considered getting it in a size medium (I wear a size 8 US or so) but saw in the reviews that the sizing runs big and the material is quite stretchy. I ordered a size small and it’s pretty much perfect. A TINY bit loose in the waist, but I’m wearing a belt over it, so it doesn’t matter at all.Also, I got this in the red, so be advised that the color in person is a bright cherry red (which I love) and not the darker red implied by the photos.I think I’ll be getting a lot of use out of this dress and will probably get more MUXXN dresses in the future if this is an indication of what I can expect.
- Five Stars：Loved it
- Just didn’t fit right.：Nice material…fit well
- Disappointed Customer：I’m in LOVE with this dress.
Moncler Doudoune Femme
- My Niece Loved It!：ADORABLE!!! I can’t wait to see my little one dancing in her dress. Thank you!!
- I’m genuinely surprised at how great this dress is：the material is very shiny – may have just missed that or misunderstood the description. the cherries are large and the graphic is not high quality. the overall effect makes the dress look gaudy, cheap and costume-like. I could not use it. They did respond to my request for a return very politely and gave me partial credit and had me just keep the dress. I felt a bit guilty that they would take a loss when the dress is so inexpensive, but I will buy more of their products – if you shop carefully, some of their clothes are very good bargains.
- Plus the dress isn’t flowy like the picture：I love this dress!!! It has a good amount of stretch but is nicely form fitting. It’s very flowy and is fits exactly how I had hoped it would!!!! I am very happy with this purchase!
- Great Dress, Great Price, Plaids Reversed：The material is a bit stretchy. I got the plain black one and i absolutely love it. Professional look so it is school/work appropriate. As someone else mentioned, it does look better with a petticoat underneath.Mine arrived a month before expected! Yay! Great product. Will be ordering in a different color tonight!
- My daughter loves it!：Beautiful
- Poorly made：This dress fits horribly. The a-line skirt is fine but the front is all off. The rouged bust is supposed to carry across the entire bust line. Instead, there’s a tiny routes panel that sits like a bib on my chest. Its awful. I’m returning it immediately. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments4.0 out of 5 starsLove it!BySunshineluvr “Sunshineluvr”on September 4, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: RedVerified PurchaseThis dress was definitely a nice surprise.It is kind of see through, since it’s not lined; but for the price, what would you expect?I used a petticoat and got so many compliments on it.I love it! Will definitely buy in another color 😀
- A little tight：Buy some blue sparkly shoes to go with this pretty blue dress.
- Nicely made but beware of sizing.：Super cute. Skirt is light and twirls up perfectly. Heed advice of this and other reviews – THIS RUNS SMALL. My 3 year old is very petite… she is just fitting into most 3T clothes (2T still mostly fits)….I ordered this in 4-6 for her and it fits perfectly.
- Five Stars：I returned the dress. The material was thin – not see-through like some have said, but thin. The fit was for a thinner girl than I am – the size 12 fit accurately, but was not a good look for me. I am busty. Also, I thought the length was awkward. I am 5’7" and it fell about 2 inches below my knee. Just overall not a good look for my body. If you’re thin and extra-tall, perfect for you!
- BEST DRESS EVER!：I love this dress so much! First off, I’m 5’4, 150 lbs and have a 36D bust. (To me, measurements always help in reviews so you kinda relate to where you are size wise with the reviewer.) I was afraid that the medium would be tight, but it fits really well and is even a little loose in the waist so it’s not skin tight. The skirt is full and has a great shape, too. The dress is just really well-made.
- Runs very small. Not even close to my typical …：This fits great! I’m 5’10 240lbs and an XL fits me perfectly. The zipper gets caught. But its very comfortable and pretty. Update*** after only TWO WEARS my zipper broke completely off and I have to get a new one put on. Pissed as f
- Frumpy：It fit perfectly
- Flattering Dress Leotard：So cute…fit perfect….great product for the price!!! Will be looking for more items in the future…Thank-you so much. Need more colors in this product…
- Washes well. Comfy, easy to wear.：the goods pass fast and wear comfotablethe student enjoy it very muchyou can choose it to be a present
- Perfect!：Its a beautiful dress! My 3 year old loves it!. I find it a bit sheer but overall the quality and style is very good.
- Super happy with this dress：Like others, I got so many compliments. The guy really like it. I got a size medium and it fit just right. Others my size, says size up but I am glad I did not.
- Four Stars：Just love it.
- the v-neck is nice but quite deep：When you buy a dress for $39 you expect that it will be poorly constructed, but the fabric in this dress feels like the thin stuff from which they makehalloween costumes . I will never wear it.
- deformed bust line：Nothing of what looks in the picture. No waist
- Nice dress – a bit on the small side：I am a size 14 dress, 5’9, curvy and wear a DDD cup. The material is great quality for the price and the length was fantastic (longer than usual)- however, the sleeves were not flattering on my frame. I looked about 20lbs heavier so I returned it. However, I imagine a thinner, petite frame would look beautiful in it.
- Short waisted.：The dress fit a little smaller than size chart indicated but the belt was too small.
- Nice Dress!：The pattern is lovely
- so pretty!：Very pretty dress. My daughter likes it very much.
- This dress is for most all occasions.：I purchased this dress for 4 bridesmaids. It is very well made for the price. All the dresses are fully lined. They all fit as expected. The only concern was the belt. It is the same size for all the dresses and I purchased 4 different sizes. So I will need to do some alterations with that, but the dresses are beautiful.
Moncler Jackets For Women
- So cute：I absolutely love this little Leotard. It fits my four year old daughter great, and she looks absolutely precious in it!!!
- Runs small：Got the M (8-10) flutter sleeve leotard for my 6 yr old after reading the other reviews about it running small. And it’s a bit of a tight fit. She’s of average height/weight for her age, but will probably grow out of this in a few months. Would probably have been better off with the Large. I would suggest others size up dramatically, up to 6 sizes up. ex. size 5/6, get size 11/12
- The chest was extremely tight on me and set very …：I guess I shouldn’t have been too surprised that it didn’t really last…. it shrunk considerably when I washed it (as in, it started out below the knee and ended up mid-thigh).
- I got a wow for this dress：This dress looks better in the picture and did not fit the way I expected.
- Lovely dress, but can’t wash it and the color is off：The dress is pretty and looks as expected. If you are size 0-2 DO NOT get this dress. It will be too large on you, especially if you have a small bust.
- Love it!：Great!
- Zipper sticks, but fits great!：Beautiful dress! Neck line is a little wide but I think I’m the only one who notices. Absolutely love it!!!
- Don’t think.. Just buy it…：I bought it in medium as there were no reviews. I am 5’2″ and 135-140ish. I should have gotten a small, but it fit like a medium fits on me. I LOVE IT. I got lots of compliments.
Doudoune Femme Moncler
- What size would you order???：The dress doesn’t have quite as much "give" as other reviews led me to believe. The material is very thin, you get what you pay for, but completely acceptable for a nice inexpensive dress.
- looks great!：I love this dress! I ordered a small and I’m 5’7" 140 pounds bra size A34. It fits beautifully!! The dress is made so well too. The dress is also made to stretch a little. I think a small would fit up to 5’8" 150 pounds and a much bigger chest size! Very happy with this dress.
- Fit ok：Fit well but color wasn’t as pictured. It was more worn out than the picture, not a dark rich navy. Also, quality of fabric poor. The price matches the quality, a little disappointed but you get what you pay for! The fit and design was nice. It worked for the wedding I went to. A one night dress, material is worse once I washed the dress.
- Five Stars：Love it!
- great buy：It’s a little longer than I expected it to be.The fitting is strange as the chest area is still tight for a Large and the waist area a little too loose.But it is still a cute spring dancing dress.
- Three Stars：Looks great, feels comfortable, but just be aware–this item is "hand wash only." Do you really need that in your life?
- Sizing is off：SO pretty! Love it love love it! I get LOTS of compliments every time I wear it!
- Great dress：Needed a dress for my sons baptism that was nice for church but easy for breast feeding. This was it. The purple is deep, and kind of shiny. Very strechy fabric. Fit me perfect. I’m 5’8" and it hit me right at mid knee. I usually wear a 12 and ordered a 12 and it fits perfect. Except dress for the price. Came wrinkled, but I wet it lightly and threw it in the dryer and all the wrinkles came out.