Skip to content
- I really like the dresses from this vendor：This company is in China. It will cost me over $50 to return the dresses that do not fit.
- I love it!：I love this dress but i ordered my regular size which is medium and it fits really tight on my boobs ,not sure to just go with it or send it back in exchange for a large ,im 137lbs ,34d-27-34 , 5’7
- Great 50s inspired dress!：This looks on me like it has been designed for me – love it! I wear an M. It took several weeks to get to me, but definitely worth waiting.
- Get this dress!：The material has a nice stretch, but its pretty thick so I dont have to worry about it failing. Nicely sewn it is wonderful, I am actually looking into purchasing a second.
- my daughter likes it：The description says white, but the dress is cream.
- I returned it：Pretty style
- Five Stars：It fits as it says i love it and my daughter does also I will be ordering a pink one from this same company thanks alot!
- Five Stars：I ordered this dress for my open house and "get away" dress for my upcoming wedding, it’s also the one I chose for my bridesmaids to wear. I must say that I was a little nervous in ordering this dress because some of the reviews said the dress didn’t fit quite right. As soon as I put it on, I loved it! It hugs my curves just right and makes me look really good! I love the length because every time I find a dress, it’s either too short or sleeveless, and this dress is exactly what I’ve been looking for for awhile! I love that it can be more of a casual dress or dressed up to be nicer! I am SO excited to see all my beautiful bridesmaids in these dresses on my wedding day!
- Four Stars：Somewhat tight on my two year old. But very pretty – she loves it.
- Four Stars：liked the dress. good fabric, good construction, shipping was quick. did not receive the color i ordered. i ordered the dark blue polka dot but i got the black with red roses. the bodice was very short and the neckline was not flattering on me. my advice is to not buy this if you have large shoulders. in all good purchase and i will reorder to get the dress i wanted originally.
- Five Stars：LOVE it
- Wrong color, bad material, great fit, horrible quality. Would not recommend.：I cannot even begin to tell you how good this dress makes me feel. Like Audrey Hepburn-esque. And the stretch in it makes it fit so perfectly. I have worn this dress twice — once to a concert and once to a wedding — and I have received more compliments on it than I think I’ve ever received in my life. I wear it with a petticoat underneath, and it is stunning. I am tall — 5’8”, and curvy — 175, with a large bust — 36F, and the XL fits absolutely perfectly. Honestly, I have considered ordering one in every color and making this my everyday look, it is that good. If you have a desire to feel like the sexiest 1950s lady ever, buy it. Trust me.
- Love this dress：It is a nice dress, but it wrinkles so easily. I wish it was made with a different material.
- Not what I expected：Dress was cut smaller than expected but the material and colors are very nice. Got it about a week earlier than the packaging said.
- Beautiful dress!：I dip dyed it and it dyed perfectly with good old Rit dye. Yellow top, blue bottom. I removed the bow, that came off easily.Might need to get more of these
- My only disappointment was the length of the dress：I love this cherries dress! Material is sturdy and stretchy- and unexpectedly shiny, which makes a tad more fancy than I thought. I am a busty 5’9 and the XL is a great fit-skirt falls just below my knee caps, a little gaping at the armholes but does not look awful (besides getting it tailored would cost more than I spent on the dress itself). This is a fun dress at a great price. I would buy more in other patterns.
Moncler Lightweight Jacket
- A wonderful：thank you. A wonderful product
- Inconsistent fit; all waists are for short waisted ladies.：runs smaller than stated. inferior material , pulls apart easily, the waist is high. style is ok.
- Not for me but it’s a nice dress.：Several previous reviewers commented the dress ran small, I concur. If I had been trying it on in a store, would have taken a Size 8 and a Size 10 into the fitting room with me. The dress falls below the knee, so flattering length. The low neckline can be addressed by pinning some lace to a full slip. The longer sleeve length is also a plus. The dress arrived badly wrinkled, although it was hung up immediately, the wrinkles remained, so the fabric was disappointing.
- Good color, OK length：I looked so frumpy and old-fashioned in this dress! That’s partly because it’s much more heavily rouched than it appears in the picture, but probably mostly because it’s significantly longer than I expected. I’m 5’9" and it fell well below my knees. My mother would look lovely and appropriate in this dress – I’ll revisit in 25 years, but for now, it’s going back.
- Five Stars：Excellent dress
- Great Dress!!：Fits perfectly! Absolutely love it!
- Check the sizing chart before you order. Product is lovely but the XL is a sizd 14.：Even the small is too overwhelming on a small frame. I’m 5’3" and 120 lbs and the dress is baggy
- Four Stars：I bought this dress for 40$. I got it in red it is bright but, that’s what I wanted. I ADORE this dress. It fits perfectly. I am 5.’7 and I weight about 155, I am rather busty and it fits there perfectly. The dress does have a bit of stretch to it. It ordered a medium. I normally wear a size 10 and the reviews seem to suggest to get the size down rather than the size up. So happy I did it fit perfectly.This dress is well made and adorable. I ordered a petticoat to go with it in black and it definitly makes a huge difference. I wouldn’t wear it without one. Many of the recommendations also suggested a cute belt around the middle which I did in animal print and black. The whole outfit together looks amazing and can be dressed up or down for various functions based on shoes and accessories.The tags to say it’s best to dry clean and or hand wash and line dry.I will be ordering this dress in at least one more color.Wish I could give it more stars.
- Three Stars：Very cute but too small in top.
- The hunt for the perfect LBD is over!：Cute dress. Good price. Fit as expected. Only aspect of the dress for which I don’t care is that the zipper is not great; it has a tendency to get stuck between the bodice and the skirt. Other than that, I love the dress.
- Poison Ivy cosplay：Beautiful dress with just the right pull in the right places. Great fabric. I’ve bought others that aren’t even half the quality…. I sent them all back!!
- Five Stars：Very nice
- Five Stars：The shoulders are a tad loose but does not fall off her shoulders. Her bottom fits fine, but it isn’t a flat one. So if your child is slender there it may sag. Leg holes fit around her legs just right, a little loose. The fit looks fine, no awkward sags anywhere. I can see that she will grow into the leotard and still fit it when she’s 7. Size 4-6 may fit her just right for now, but I chose the intermediate 6/8 and I’m glad I did. It has a great stretch, great quality, pretty pink color, not ballet pink, it has a neutral colored lining inside, and it’s perfect for her ballet class. I have to pull it down from her shoulders and up from her waist to get a right fit.
- Great dress, sizing is marked wrong：The chest was extremely tight on me and set very high on my waist. I normally wear an XS/S in tops and a 2/4 in dresses, and this was still way too tight. Also I wasn’t thrilled with the quality. It was your basic cotton dress. No frills.
- Five Stars：Runs small, as one or more reviews warned. I ordered a size larger so it worked-out for me. Great color. The V-neck is cut about two inches too low, so I am forced to wear a shell under it. This is so often the case with V-neck dresses. Designers do not seem to understand that many women don’t want to show cleavage. So if too-low-V-neck dresses are not easily matched to a shell to wear under it, I have to pass on the dress.
- This leotard is wonderful.：I ordered this leotard in black and pink for my 5yr old daughter. She is a bit over 44" tall and weighs 46lbs. She wears 5T in most clothes currently, and I ordered the girls 6-8 size. I was expecting some room to grow, but it seems to fit perfectly. Nice quality and she loves it, but definitely buy one size up.
- tight in the bust for the size chart and returns …：I absolutely love this dress!! The color is true, it fit like a glove and the quality was very decent. I ordered this dress for a 50s-style housewife costume but I might order another to wear to church, or to weddings or parties. It’s feminine and pretty but still very comfortable. The neckline came up really high on me, higher than I expected, but again if I’m going to be wearing this to church that’s a good thing!!
- Might look fine on someone else：My son told me it made me look like a grandmother.
- Great outfit：Well made, good fit and very pretty!
- Five Stars：Great Fit!!!
- good.：Very cute leotard. It’s the only one my daughter wants to wear. Seems like it is wearing well. Skirt makes it particularly sweet.
- I ordered XL. It came very mis-proportioned. Small …：This was shorter than I expected. Other than that, fits great and very flattering.
- George algae Oklahoma city：I really liked this dress but I was looking for a modest/ conservative dress for a valentine’s dance with my 7 yr old son. I felt that this put too much emphasis on the bust area and was a little low cut for this specific occasion. If it were an adult occasion, I don’t think I would have been so hesitant. It was not provocatively low cut, just a little less appropriate than one of the other dresses I purchased for the occasion.It is a really nicely shaped dress, that has a classic fit that looks nice on many different shaped women. I wear between a 16 -18 and am largely busted. It would make a very nice special occasion dress for many women. If you follow the sizing chart of the manufacturer, the dress fit true to size.
- Not for Me：Very nice dress however it’s too big so I’ll have to return it.
- Five Stars：My 4 year old daughter loves this and it fits great.
- Five Stars：So cute on!
- Very Cute !：Top is see through. No extra fabric to conceal in front. If your little girl wears panties with this, make sure they are white!!!
- The cloths is pretty it’s just too for me：A lovely little cocktail dress that fits in the most flattering ways. Ruched sleeves and front panel disguises things we all like disguised. The material isn’t high quality, it’s some synthetic blend that is common in this price range. But doesn’t look too cheap.If you’re large chested there will be some cleavage. Not enough to warrant pinning but might be a problem if you’re overly modest.I bought the 6US – I’m 5’3" 130lbs Chest 36 Waist 29 Hips 38 – fits perfect.
- but I loved the overall look and design of the dress：Cute dress, just a bit too big
- Product as described. True to size：Very upset as the zipper broke the first time of trying it on! Not well made, but thankfully I am a seamstress and wil fix it as it is cute.
- Four Stars：I like the dress
- The quality of this dress is great. However：I fell in love with the print and style of this dress. I was deeply saddened when I discovered that there was more me then dress. It will remain on my wish list as an incentive.I would recommend this dress as a thumbs up that run small.
Moncler Mens Vest
- Weird sizing：I bought this for my daughter and can honestly say this is a great dress! I followed the size chart and bought the recommended size (Small); it was perfect! The bodice was modest, and came just below her collar bone. Not too revealing (she isn’t busty, so I have no idea if a well endowed woman would "show more") and well fitted around the waist. For the price, this dress is a bargain!
- tight in the bust for the size chart and returns …：I normally wear a size 8 or 10 in dresses and I ordered the large to be on the safe side. The dresses waist only came to right below my chest… As if it was meant to be an empire waist . Then I was trying to imagine if perhaps I just had an extra large measurement from my upper back around to my chest on the front. Then a couple of days later I tried on a different dress and because I was so small in that exact same area, I had to buy a size 4 so I don’t think it’s me. Bummed. Such a pretty dress.
- Two Stars：Looks gorgeous on my brunette daughter!
- Three Stars：Love it
- Four Stars：Very cute….I love it and it’s a very good buy
- Two Stars：It fits as expected. Very beautiful!
- Love this dress：I love the dress it fit me nicely nice quality beautiful color the shipment was very fast
- I am super glad that I read the reviews：Beautiful and fits nicely!
- Great dress if you need a longer length：Great looking dress, fits good.
- Winning in Retro!：I like the material, it wasn’t cotton. It was a stretchy material. The zipper did stick but if you pull gently it will work. The waist if a little higher than expected.
- The dress is beautiful and the material is excellent：This dress fit nicely, but I was disappointed because the hem was uneven. The back left was about an inch short, creating an odd diagonal hem just on that side. I do have some sewing skills, so I will fix it myself. I am 5’6" 110# and the small was a good fit for me.
- Four Stars：Great dress.
- Perfect! 👗：The neckline is a bit awkward on me, but it’s a lovely dress and it’s totally worth it for the price
- This dress makes the most of my curves without looking like June was going to be busting out all over：Cute
- Shines：It is a gorgeous dress. Some stitching around the waist was coming undone but it was an easy fix. I would gladly buy another dress from them.
- Table cloth or dress?：I bought this dress is burgundy – I wear an 18 and am very busty. I bought a 2X and the fit is roomy, but not huge, and very flattering. Great dress for work or a party! A winner!
- One of the best purchases I’ve made this year!：I was somewhat disappointed in this dress. It’s just too tight around the breast. I read other articles that said women with my breast size 36 fit in the Medium perfect. Not me and unfortunately I will be leaving on vacation and I don’t have time to order another one, so I will have to give this to somebody in smaller bus size.
- Well-made but too long：I was a little skeptical at first on what size to pick, due to some reviews that the sizes run a little smaller. I ordered a size larger than I normally would, just to avoid any issues (As most other reviewers had) and I’m really thankful I did! It fits wonderfully. I normally fit anywhere between a size 8-10 and ordered a size 12. It leaves a little room to move and it’s VERY comfortable. It arrived just in time and I couldn’t be happier with the product. It IS a little thin as far as the material goes, so underwear lines will be visible! Otherwise, great product. I’ll certainly consider ordering more like this in the future!
- One Star：Buy some blue sparkly shoes to go with this pretty blue dress.
- Perfect fit.：Super cute. Skirt is light and twirls up perfectly. Heed advice of this and other reviews – THIS RUNS SMALL. My 3 year old is very petite… she is just fitting into most 3T clothes (2T still mostly fits)….I ordered this in 4-6 for her and it fits perfectly.
- Five Stars：Lovely dress. Worth the price.
- Perfect for Grammy’s girl.：It looks small but it fits perfectly. Good quality fabric.My daughter is 2 yrs old, stands 3’1" tall and 32 lbs. Normally wears 3T for bottoms and 4T for tops for some extra room with Carters brand clothing. Hope this helps.
- It is very pretty. It is a little longer than I originally …：Looks great, feels comfortable, but just be aware–this item is "hand wash only." Do you really need that in your life?
- beautiful：Bought this for my daughter’s ballet use and love the fit and ease so far. Tried other stores but could not find this size and price
- Five Stars：this fabric is soft ,feels & looks good on me very very happy with my choice this is a gift for my sister
- Cute but runs small：It is very cute and seems to be well made. I wish it had snaps at the bottom for going to the bathroom. When you have a 2 year old that needs to go it is a pain to have to completely undress her. Also it runs very small. My daughter is 2.5 and skinny this just fits her. There is no way it would fit a 4 year old.
- Four Stars：Beautiful color and has a comfortable fit!
- Sassy look and fit but longer than expected length.：It’s good! I like it.
- Two Stars：It looks nothing like in the picture. It is fair.
- Five Stars：Perfect dress for travel, wrinkle free, great fit, can be dressy or not so. Packs well and doesn’t take a lot of space.
- Love this dress：Smelled badly, was too tight for my liking. Returned it, but you might have better luck.
- One Star：Overall I like this dress but I have a few comments: I am 5’6" 130lbs and ordered a small. It fit nicely almost everywhere. The fabric, while a tad scratchy, has a nice stretch that makes sizing flexible and hugs curves in the right ways. I suggest a petty coat if you want that extra fluff, but without it is fine too. That being said, the arm holes were just a little too small to be completely comfortable. The zipper is fairly cheap at gets hung up going up and down whether or not you have the dress on. Be careful not to snag it on the fabric. I’m a little uncertain how it will hold the color when it is washed, but I will update that later.
Moncler Women Jacket
- Four Stars：Perfect fit….Love it.
- I love this dress：Fit well. Nice material
- Love this dress!!!!!：Fabric had a few snags in it when I took it out of the bag
- It is breathtakingly beautiful and I love it：Great dress!
- One Star：This is an attractive item. Don’t know how well it will hold up with heavy wear. It costs a little too much for such a small size.
- What an awesome dress!：Received the dress yesterday, and although it fits throughout the top, it was really long & is now being altered. I’m about 5’4, small frame & I bought a 6. The model must have been considerably taller than me, because it was hitting me mid-calf, rather than how it looks on the model- around knee length. Very unflattering. Other than that, it’s a nice dress. I wouldn’t have purchased it if I tried it on, but I think I’ll like it better when it fits. If you’re on the shorter side, you might want to make note of this. I rated the sizing as runs somewhat large, but that’s only for the length.
- Five Stars：Love the dress. Fits perfectly! The material is soft and flows nicely. The cut of the dress is lower than what the picture shows but is easily fixed with an under shirt.
- More than expected：It looked really cute in the photo, but the reality was not so great. It does fit, as expected, for size, but I’m just not all that happy with it. It’s a subjective point, but I feel uncomfortable with so many gathers in the sleeves — (they didn’t seem as exaggerated in the photo) — thus, making me feel like I’m wearing football pads. I also don’t care for the texture of the fabric. It drapes well, but it’s thin and not woven as tightly as it should be. It can be too revealing in certain lighting (a slip is definitely needed); ultimately, the fabric just doesn’t feel very good to me. The neckline is not secure and attaches only at the top of the waist band. On my figure, it tends to gape open, so I’ve had to secure it with a snap closure. The color (purple) is a nice, deep shade, not too bright, and easy to wear. .
Moncler Coats For Women
- A really cute dress!：Written by my wife: "I LOVE THIS DRESS!!!! It’s my new favorite. I feel so stylish and feminine! If I could wear it to church every week, I would!" 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments13 of 15 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!ByLoyal Amazon customeron March 20, 2014Size: 8Color: PurpleVerified PurchasePurchased on a Thursday evening for a Saturday afternoon wedding. Had it overnighted (along with another dress) and crossed my fingers it would fit and be flattering. I LOVED IT!!! Not sure why others have said the material is cheap. It was exactly what I expected and was looking for! I recently lost 55lbs and wanted something that would be comfortable, cover my arms (which I am still a little self conscious about) and look elegant. It was PERFECT! Hugged and hung in all the right places!! I received in insane amount of compliments and could not have been happier!!
- Other than that it is perfect!: )：Dress is prettier than I expected. I got the XL. A little tight in the bust (38D) but it fits.
- Love it! I’m wearing for an upcoming event with …：way to big but loved the dress
- pretty：It is bad that this product is so small to fit. And I need to return it but there is no way. Anyone can help here?
- Elegant, conservative and nursing friendly：Sooo I rated the dress as “Fit as expected” but that’s only because I listened to everyone else’s reviews saying that it runs small. I’m usually a size 4, I ordered a size 6, and it fit perfectly.I’m 5’7 and the dress falls just below my knees so it’s pretty long.I’m not a huge fan of the sleeves but it doesn’t look bad. Also, if you order the black, it’s not a jet black color, more of a pastel black, which I didn’t like but I returned it and am now waiting for the royal blue to come in.The material feels good, and it’s not too thin. Some strings were hanging off but other than that the dress isn’t bad for a nice formal occasion.
- One Star：I love love love love this dress. I never want to take it off.
- Solid dress, great price, but could use stricter quality checks：Love this dress!! Never order clothes online, but this had great reviews and only $25 so glad i did. I’m 5’5", 120lbs, ordered a small and it fits perfect! Hits just below the knee, color and pattern true to online pic. Material feels good quality; has just a bit stretch to it, which is nice. Looks super cute with heels. Ordered another dress in black today! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments2 of 2 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsGreat dress- order size largerByCole Allenon July 26, 2015Size: SmallColor: GreenVerified PurchaseFast shipping, got to me faster than expected. Very pretty and well made. Unfortunately the dress was too small. I normally wear a small/medium or 4/6 so I ordered a small and this fit like 2 at best. If you do order, make sure to order at least one size up.
- Too tight up top.：Love this dresslike the style very flattering .I plan on ordering some of the other dresses they have.
Moncler Ski Jacket
- It’s ok for the price but it does wrinkle very easily.：Great dress. Just a tad longer than I like but the fit is perfect. I love the style.
- LOVE this dress：I got the cherry one in black, size XL. Only thing I didn’t expect was that the dress was made mostly of polyester, when I thought it was going to be cotton throughout. Fit well.
- I love it! Fits so perfect!：Love this dress. The stretchy material was so comfortable. I’m about 140 pounds and 5’6 and ordered a medium. The blue is georgious. Dry cleaning is recommended. Received lots of compliments.
- Five Stars：Fits good looks nice
- material and style are amazing but it was a bit too big：looks great
- FABBY DRESS!：This dress was perfect. Size and color was as expected. Lots of compliments. Will be wearing it again.
- Five Stars：This is a wonderful dress!! Very true to size and the material is good quality.
- As described for specific body types I recommend reading reviews gives great insight：Made of very cheap materials. Disappointed.
- Great outfit：Good product, however, a little bit transparency
- I love this leotards：Needed this for my daughter’s dance class. Very cute. She loves it and feels like a legit dancer now she has a special "dress" for the class. Well made and comfortable.
- It’s a beautiful dress!：This is the most beautiful dress I have ever bought. It came a very small package and I was afraid it would be too small and skimpy. Not the case. This dress slips on and settles onto the body just beautifully. It is stunning. I bought the black. No need for a slip. The fabric is of good quality and is not too see through. My search for the perfect dress is over. Now I just have to find shoes and bag for it!
- Got the floral print- LOVE IT：The hour glass figure I had a few years ago has blossomed into some sort of all day timer. It is difficult for me to find clothes that accommodates a triple D top half and and equally large bottom. This dress makes the most of my curves without looking like June was going to be busting out all over. There is just enough stretch in the fabric. I would normally go for a large, but went xl and it hugs in all the right place. It is hard to find a dress that is pretty and sexy without looking either matronly or tawdry. This dress finds that perfect middle ground.
- Super cute! Wearing it to a fall wedding：This dress had the worst workmanship I have ever seen. Loose stitching everywhere, long thread ends all over the garment, no lining. An otherwise lovely dress was ruined by poor workmanship.
- Five Stars：Beautiful leotard dress for dance.
- Three Stars：absolutely love it. the emerald green is beautiful.
- Flattering：I ordered this dress for a wedding. Upon opening the dress I really didn’t like it because the material seemed very shinny but once i put it on it was perfect. It is made of polyester but very stretchy and flows well. It arrived pretty wrinkled but was able to iron them out very easily. I am really tempted to order more of the "Ever Pretty" dresses because this one is so non-fuss and can be classy or casual.
- Beautiful leotard. Sizing is way off.：perfect sizing for my 4 year old who is tall for her age. she wears 5 to 6 size. held up great as well through numerous washings. will buy again for next year.
- but it doesn’t look as good on me a it does on the model：Absolutely gorgeous! Feels like high quality material with solid stitching. Runs a little small, as I am between a12 and 14 in all other clothes, but this size L won’t zip at all.
- Beautiful and great quality for the price!：Runs really small, it itched my daughter under the shoulder!
- Nice quality leotard：My daughter looks great in this leotard. She looks like a little angel. We tie the skirt in a little "rose" bun on the side when the teacher wants her to wear ones without the skirts!
- … average height but very petite frame and this fit perfect with some room to grow：very soft fabric and fit her perfectly. I marked somewhat small because she is a very petite size 4 and the 4-6 fit perfectly.
- Arrived seriously wrinkly but it’s a beautiful dress. A little longer than i’d have liked …：Way too small and shoddy workmanship. The hem wasn’t even sewn in places. Returning 😥
- bit big and color is not exact but not bad.：Great dress for a great price!
- Five Stars：This dress is absolutely adorable! The color is beautiful and it fits very well. I ordered my normal size and it fit well with a little room. The dress has a little stretch to it. The bustline is modest so you are not spilling out. It is a very flattering fit and definitely got compliments in it. I am so happy with this last minute purchase for an event I was going to.
Moncler Bady Jacket
- Five Stars：Beautiful dress!!!
- but looks nothing like the picture – the skirt is more straight in …：Very cute….I love it and it’s a very good buy
- Great cut and style, brighter green than shown：Arrived seriously wrinkly but it’s a beautiful dress. A little longer than i’d have liked but the quality is nice
- Perfect for a 3 year old dance：So adorable! Love the cap sleeves!
- Perfect!：Fast delivery! Fit good, went with measurement size, material is highly stretchable as described. I’m pleased with length but I would just say for those expecting above the knee you probably need to be at least 5’5 or taller. I’m 5’3 and just below knee. Also empire waist may sit a bit better on smaller busted woman, unless you don’t mind pulling it down to proper position and having a low v-neck with exposed cleavage.
- But very pretty – she loves it：Looks precious on Grammy’s little girl. Seems well made.
- Too good to be true：This dress is not a good choice for a tall person. I am 5’9" 136lbs, usually don’t have too much trouble with my dress purchases, it doesn’t fit in the torso, about 3 inches too short. The dress is cute though. Wish it fit. Zipper isn’t set in properly, it’s not opened all the way up at the bottom of the zipper so that you can get full use of the zipper.
- Dance Leotard：This is such a great little ballerina leotard, so girly and pretty, my granddaughter absolutely love it. She does look ike a little ballerina!
Moncler Outlet Online Shop
- So beautiful, felt like a little girl again：nice dress, way too small…
- Two Stars：Love love love..i am 5’2" 112lbs. The extra small fit perfect..the material is soft and stretch..but not flimsy. It is a beautiful dress. Cant wait to show it off!!
- Capezio Girls Flutter Sleeve Dress Leotard, Pink：it fits my 2y vey good.quality also very good. i washed it frequently and it stay like new.I’m very satisfied w/ this product.
- It fit perfectly not too long or too short I would of like it if it had longer sleeves but I’ll be …：I loved this dress, but the arm holes were soooooooooooooooo small and the bust area did not come down over the bust area. The reviews did not give good advice, I would have order a large if I knnew this. Most reviews stated that it fit true to size. Not! I think this is Asian sized, not USA sized. But the dress itself was beautiful, the color was as expected. Sorry, I couldn’t wear it. I gave it to my niece. She loved it!
- We really liked this product although it has two issues：Size 2-4 just fits my three year old, who still fits into a 2T waist (but is 3T tall). It should fit her for the duration of her ballet class, so it should work out for us but if your child is larger than a 2T waist, you might want to go up to the next size.The leotard is very cute and appears to be of decent quality. I have not washed it yet.
- One Star：Wonderful. I’ll buy more
- Four Stars：Love the dress.
- Perfect!!：I would have given this 5 stars but the sizing was a little off due to the level of stretch. I am 5’2" and about 220 (don’t judge) I order a 16 based on the size chart provided and it fit ok but I could have easily gotten away with the 14. Other than that, it is extremely flattering and comfortable.
Moncler Coats For Men
- Adorable fit!：This dress is a great deal. The shape and quality far exceed what you would expect at this price point. The ruching along the arms is a little odd but not really in a bad way. It’s a bit low cut if you’re busty, but a tank top or something similar underneath would easily make this work appropriate. I’m 5’9 and the length is just at my knees. Perfect for something you can toss in suitcase or overnight bag to be prepared for almost any occasion without needing an iron. It’s simple enough to wear with flats for daytime but can easily be dressed up with heels for going out, meetings, date night, and so on. I’m seriously considering getting it in a few more colors just to have on hand.Apologies for the bathroom selfie — it’s mostly just to show that I’m a bigger girl and this was still incredibly flattering! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments81 of 82 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLove itByAmazon Customeron April 15, 2013Size: 10Color: Sapphire BlueVerified PurchaseUsed it for a wedding, my only complaint which isn’t a bad thing is that it is slightly transparent so a slip is required.
- Great Dress for Many Occasions!：Very comfortable. Fits as expected.
- Good dress, little imagination：It came just as expected and fits well. It appears that it will stretch to fit her as she grows.
- Five Stars：It fit perfectly
- Beautifull：Very cute and comfortable for my 4 year olds ballet class. Built in skirt is very functional as her separate tutu kept slipping down. Washed well on gentle, no dryer .
- This dress is quite nice, especially for the price：Beautiful and good material. I’m a size 14 and the LG did not fit. It did fit my size 4 daughter. Way off in size. If I order this again I suppose I will have to buy a 5x.
- Five Stars：I received so many compliments on this dress! At first, I thought my husband was just being sweet, but my girls’ jaws dropped when they saw me, and my friends complimented me, as well. I bought this in black and put a petticoat under it. I wore this to a formal wedding, and it was the perfect dress for that occasion! I am a big girl; I ordered the XL and it fit perfectly. The fabric stretches to accommodate your chest and ribcage. The neckline is flattering without worry – I was never concerned about it being too low. I cannot wait to wear it again. Well worth the relatively low price – this dress is a bargain! One last perk: while on the dance floor, someone’s drink accidentally spilled on me and my dress. The moisture rolled right off. 100%cotton it is certainly not, but it doesn’t look like polyester, even though it behaves as such. Buy this dress!
- Material is cheap but for the price still a fun dress and Im happy with the purchase：overall well designed especially for the price however it was a little small in the chest for the intended recipient with no room in the fabric to have it let out anywhere.
Moncler Down Vest
- Four Stars：cute dress, fabric is nice, well fitted. I usually like modes clothing like this dress, fell at my knees and I’m about 5"8. The sleeves are a little more ruffled then expected, still very nice though.
- Flattering AND comfortable? Yes, please!：Loved it!
- Good color, OK length：Cute dress!
- great dress：ABSOLUTELY FAB-U-LOUS. AWE-SOME.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
- One Star：Fits to size. Love the color!
- tight in the bust for the size chart and returns …：a little bit large on top but great dress! excellent quality for the price.
- I’m sick of looking so it’ll have to do but would have been happier if it were actually white：I was really surprised at the quality of the fabric. The fabric is actually kind of thick, while still being able to stretch. Now the fit is somewhat large so I would size down unless you are very well endowed. The waist and hip areas of the dress are a little bit big on me but it’s nothing that a wide belt won’t fix.
- Weird sizing：I just received my dress and I love it…EXCEPT I have to get bust line altered to lay down. It gaps.Everywhere else fits great. My size is 40–30 3–40. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1 of 1 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsAwesome basic black dress.Byseeifyouswimon June 26, 2015Size: SmallColor: BlackVerified PurchaseThis dress is pretty rad. It fits me perfectly everywhere except the bust, though since I’m generally lacking the goods to fill it, I’m not surprised. Fortunately I think I can alter it at the seams where the sleeves and the neckline meet and close that gap up a little. I could still get away with wearing it without altering it, but once I make those little tweaks this thing will be a perfect fit. For what it’s worth, I’m 32" up top, 26" in the middle, and a little bottom-heavy at 38". I ordered a small and it fits almost perfectly. Had I been burdened with a bigger rack I’m sure it would have fit even better.Looks fine with or without a petticoat. The length is great, too — a little longer than most dresses I come across, which is just what I wanted. I’m not particularly good at being ladylike, so I really wanted something I can bend over clumsily in without fear of putting my girlybits on display.
Moncler Outlet Store
- Five Stars：Great quality
- OMG, OMG, OMG.., I soooooo LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this dress.：I’m 5’3" and usually wear a medium. I listened to the reviews and got a medium, but I wish I had ordered the small. My bra size is 34DDD, so I was worried I wouldn’t fit in the small. The waist is way too big, and It’s a bit too long. It’s a cute dress, but I look frumpy.
- Very nice dress leotard.：It came just as expected and fits well. It appears that it will stretch to fit her as she grows.
- Just perfect! The hemming on the bottom was a little …：This dress is adorable! Very pretty print and nice material, which has a slight comfortable stretch. The bodice of the dress is just a hint snug, making the neckline bow out slightly. I may need to get it tailored, but it will be worth it when done. I wish the neckline had just a bit more of a curve in the front – it is high and straight, making it rest across my collar bones. The length is perfect just below the knee (I’m 5’4" and 150 pounds). I have a petticoat on order, which should make it fan out. Very pretty dress.
- Great looking leotard!：I love this leotards! This is the second leo I have bought from Capezio and I really love it just as I did the other one. They are very nicely made and last through many washes. Definitely recommend!
- Left a good impression!：It’s beautiful and the sizing is perfect I’m US4 and I bought the small size.The other item was defective and I returned it. 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments2 of 2 people found the following review helpful3.0 out of 5 starsMeh…the “Red Checked” is just OK…ByQ. Tessaon July 28, 2015Size: MediumColor: Check RedVerified PurchaseI ordered the RED CHECK. I read the reviews and I ordered up as directed…I got a MEDIIUM. I am 5’2" petite slight athletic build 115-120 lbs. The fit is ok but the top is a bit big. I can pick up the shoulders and easily pull the dress up and down while on. It’s an OK dress…I really expected more from this dress as it says "SPRING GARDEN PARTY" in it’s title. That being said the description says "Cotton" but the fabric is FLANNEL (which I didn’t expect), and it doesn’t feel Spring-y at all…so I would say the two that are the "Checked" patterns are more of a Fall Dress than Spring. That being said it’s just OK, and I may return it.
- Five Stars：beautiful ballet outfit
- Odd fit, despite ordering with careful measurements：I tried it on and at first thought "this isn’t too bad" — material is very comfortable, skirt has a fun swish when you move, shape is pretty flatering. However, the material was very clingy and undergarment seams were visible through dress (even though I ordered a size up, as other commenters have suggested). The bodice had some strange stitching in it that wouldn’t lie flat, and the skirt came to an awkward point below the knees that looked odd with the low-cut neckline. I’ll be returning this dress for something of a similar design but made of more substantial fabric.
- Five Stars：Great dress
- Meh…the “Red Checked” is just OK…：Beautiful and good material. I’m a size 14 and the LG did not fit. It did fit my size 4 daughter. Way off in size. If I order this again I suppose I will have to buy a 5x.
- I didn’t think the dress would look as good as it does on：I saw this on a Thursday night and ordered it, paying for Saturday delivery. It came at 2:30. I had to leave for my event at 3:30. Out of the envelope, into the dryer on low for six minutes, and it looked great! I took the advise of a previous reviewer and made sure to wear a slip. The dress fit great, looked great, and was highly complimented. I was really pleased. My event was an evening, outdoor, wine tasting, fundraiser. I am also planning to wear this to an awards dinner next month. As is, with simple shoes, it’s dressy without being over the top. With nice shoes and some good jewelry choices, it will dress up great for an evening event.
- Five Stars：It’s pretty but too small.
- Five Stars：The dress came faster than I thought& fits great!!!!! I so loved the look…
- Three Stars：Love it
- Absolute garbage. It’s like a cheap Halloween costume：At first, I was disappointed that the shipping time they’ve given me wasn’t until July 10 (I ordered on the 28th of May) but I received it today. Perfect fit, definitely a summer dress. This is on the longer side though. It went near my ankles. The design is nice and the fabric is cotton. The heading mentions cat lady land, the writer (Angie Bailey) bought this for herself and shared the link on her site, and that’s how I found it.
- and the fit is nice. The fabric stretches and tends to fall nicely：wife loves them
- Five Stars：I hope this review helps. It’s hard to buy a dress on line so I spent hours reading reviews before I finally purchased this one. I wanted it to fit perfect and go just below my knee and it does. It’s so beautiful. My daughter wanted me to twirl because she thought it was like a princess. So normally I wouldn’t give my measurements but it if it helps someone buying this dress I’m glad to help. I’m 5’7 and I weigh 137. My measurements are 37, 33, 37. So with this dress I ordered a medium and it fits just perfect in every area. I hope this review helps. I also bought the under skirt tool and it makes it so adorable.
- Not quite.：This dress is gorgeous! I absolutely love the colors. It does run a little small so make sure you check the measurements. I love the way it looks and how it sways when I walk. It seems to be good quality fabric and is well made. It is a very slimming dress as it is close fitting up top but flares at the bottom to hide problem areas. I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.
- As described for specific body types I recommend reading reviews gives great insight：It’s a very nice dress. The color is pretty and the fit is flattering. The only issue I have is that the dress is slightly difficult to take off. My face always comes in contact with the front when I’m pulling the dress over my head, which means I get makeup on it. The makeup didn’t stain the dress, I merely had to wipe it off. Not a big complaint, it’s just a little annoying!
- I’m busty, but not THAT busty.：Beautiful and good material. I’m a size 14 and the LG did not fit. It did fit my size 4 daughter. Way off in size. If I order this again I suppose I will have to buy a 5x.
- Fit：Very nice was as expected.
- Beautiful dress! Came w/ a slight tear in the：Looks nice and fits her well.
- Great dress!：I love it
- Great product!：My little girl is 2 years 8 months an in the 80-90th % for height. Reviews said it ran small. We got the girl’s smallest size (not the toddler’s). It is a tiny bit big on her around the shoulders but looks perfect. Great quality! I would buy again, just make sure you go up a size or two.
- One Star：Just arrived today! Love the fit and color. So tempted to order in another color.
- Five Stars：The size chart was accurate and the dress is way too cute to believe. I do need to get a few adjustments to adjust it to my bodyshape, but such a beautiful dress for a very reasonable price. It was better then any dress I’ve seen in a store.
- Five Stars：Perfect fit. Great dress.
- looks great!：It will look a lot better if I lost 5 lbs. I ordered a L(12-14). It fits more like a 12 than a 14. I just tried on 40 dresses at Macy’s yesterday. I’m 5’8 180lbs. 38C. I was hoping to wear it to an August wedding but I think it might be too hot. The fabric is a heavy stretch crepe that will hold in the heat, especiallly since it fits snug through the bust and waist.
- Really great dress for the price：I guess I’m a bit too large on top for this design. I am 5"4" and 145lbs, shaped so that "off the rack" clothes usually fit fine. I wear a D cup and the dress hiked up so that it became an "empire waist" design which just didn’t look good. The bow in front is made of the same fabric as the dress and looks bulky. It is really a cute dress made of nice stretchy material, but looked very awkward on me so I’ll have to send it back.
- Five Stars：the colour is beatiful, I likeit
- I love the fit and style：This review is for the red floral spring garden party dress. Our volunteer model thinks the dress is "adorable." The bright red black and white number looks like you’d wear it to a garden party with a fancy hat. It’s really well made. Very crisp material. Almost like a linen but it feels and looks like a heavy cotton. The back zipper glides smoothly and is hidden so the line of the dress flows. Our model says that some "5 inch spike shiny black pumps (or red for that matter) would look killer with this dress."Some included washing instructions would have made this order absolutely perfect.
- Grab and Wear：When you buy a dress for $39 you expect that it will be poorly constructed, but the fabric in this dress feels like the thin stuff from which they makehalloween costumes . I will never wear it.
Moncler Jackets For Men
- Very pretty Ballerina!：This leotard feels great. Don’t buy a cheap knock off if your daughter likes comfort. We ordered a size up bc my daughter has a long torso.
- Five Stars：I got this dress for my bridesmaids for my wedding and it was very flattering for all shapes and sizes. I really loved it. See through though, so make sure to wear a slip.
- Beautify：It was hard to find a 3T dance leotard in our local stores that weren’t expensive and fit appropriately. This is perfect! It is very durable, we wash it weekly, and the tutu/tulle skirt hasn’t frayed or ripped (something that I have seen happen on so many dance outfits!). Overall a good value, perfect fit and adorable look!
- Two Stars：Looks gorgeous on my brunette daughter!
- perfect fit, good material：I was expecting a better fit. It does look well made and it’s very pretty just didn’t fit as expected so I’m pretty sad about that.
- Four Stars：Overall I like this leotard. I have twin three-year old girls and they were starting ballet for the first time. Having absolutely no ballet knowledge, I was pleased to see that every other little girl in the class was wearing pretty much the same dress. It’s very cute, has enough ballet "flair" that my twins are very happy. I ordered the S (4-6) size and it JUST fits. I don’t expect it to fit more than a year (if I’m lucky). My girls are almost 3.5, and are a little smaller than average if that helps anyone with sizing.
- Three Stars：fitted top, tight if you are busty…
- Perfect fit, adorable look：It fitted my tall and slim 4 year old great with some room to spare. It’s comfortable and she looks really cute.
- I love the material this dress is made from：This nice little dress solved a multitude of problems. I suddenly needed a suitable dress for a family funeral. I ordered the purple in size 12. It arrived earlier than expected which happens often with Amazon Prime. I am very happy with the color and style.The sleeves are very flattering. The length is just below the knee which is hard to find. The neckline is flattering – not too low & the ruching on the sleeves and midsection work very well to hide the problem areas! The wrinkles steamed out easily. I wore wedge sandals but it will look even cuter with boots. This dress will be a travel go to and a year round basic wardrobe piece to change up with accessories. The shade of purple was dark enough for the funeral but a nice shade for year round and happier occasions. I thought I might be too hot with the 3/4 sleeves in 85 degrees but I wanted arm & knee coverage above all. The price, style, and fit of this dress all outweigh the fact that it is polyester and not actually high end. Very pretty for the price. Plus it was delivered quickly to my door so I rated it 5 stars.
- Capezio Girls Flutter Sleeve Dress Leotard, Pink：This is an extremely cute ballerina dress. Feels nice, looks adorable and seems durable. My 4 1/2 year old loves it! I would recommend.
- Five Stars：I am a size 14 dress, 5’9, curvy and wear a DDD cup. The material is great quality for the price and the length was fantastic (longer than usual)- however, the sleeves were not flattering on my frame. I looked about 20lbs heavier so I returned it. However, I imagine a thinner, petite frame would look beautiful in it.
- LOVELY DRESSES, SMALL BUYERS BUY XS.：Great looking dress, fits good.
- Beautiful：Beautiful.. Will look great as a Derby dress. Plus other events. It is very flattering. Love the stretch fabric and print pattern.
- A perfect fit!：too long
- Cute – but best if you don’t have boobs.：looks so pretty on me, my mistress loves the look
- Four Stars：I bought this in a size 14 based upon the reviews, but it was a tad loose. The dress itself was lovely, though the fabric is a tad thin. It was the length that had me slack jawed. I am 5’10 and this came down to my mid calves. I thought it not a flattering look. So back it went.
Womens Moncler Jacket
- Three Stars：I ordered this dress for our 50s inspired batman villains costumes. The dress is a perfect green for Poison Ivy. The dress is well made and ill definitely be wearing it to other places. Maybe even to work. I love it! I am 5’9" and a size 14 in most clothes. I ordered the large and it fits wonderfully. I’m also a 34G bra size and top is very flattering. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments6 of 7 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsGreat dress!ByKatie Steineron April 23, 2015Size: LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI love this dress! Fabric was a heavier weight but also stretchy. I’m 5’0” tall, and usually a size 14/16. I ordered a large, and it fit perfectly. I’m also busty (36K) and the fabric is stretchy enough to make the dress fit. I want to add that I also purchased a petticoat, but have decided to return it because the bottom of the dress has a lovely A-line shape all on its own. The petticoat was too much. If you have hips, you’ll probably be fine without the petticoat. My one complaint is that the bottom of the zipper bulges out slightly, but I’m still very happy with this purchase and highly recommend it to others!
- I love this dress：Way too small… I went by the sizing chart & couldn’t even zip it up! Very disappointed because it was a very cute dress & great material!
- Fits nicely.. ordered a medium：It fits great I love it
- You get what you pay for：I am 5’6, weigh 134 pounds and measure 37/28/38. I ordered a medium with the red and black floral print and aside from being a little tight in the bust (not obscenely so), it fits very well. All in all it’s a very nice dress, especially considering the price.
- Five Stars：So beautiful
- AWESOME Dress：All the authors I read I love them and the writing.Thank you! I love the dress and the color
- Five Stars：This was a bit big on me since I’m short and somewhat petite, but I loved the overall look and design of the dress!
Moncler Outlet Online Shop
- Five Stars：Beautiful dress. Fits great.
- Five Stars：Love this!
- my daughter likes it：The description says white, but the dress is cream.
- Dress is fine.：The dress is lovely. It flows nicely and has good movement. It’s long enough to cover the knees. It’s a beautiful fabric with a bit of a nice shine to it that dresses it up. We bought this as a bridesmaid dress and am very happy with it.
- Check the sizing chart before you order. Product is lovely but the XL is a sizd 14.：I love this dress! The fit is perfect! Thinking of buying additional color offers. Thank you!
- Five Stars：Beautiful rich color and fit.
- This dress is really cute：I bought this for my son’s girlfriend and she looks adorable in it! If you you are broad in the back or have a large chest it will be too tight.
- Five Stars：Very nice dress
Moncler Jackets Sale
- Three Stars：This dress is gorgeous! Bright vivid colors, with a great fit!
- DO NOT IRON THIS DRESS：I hope this review helps. It’s hard to buy a dress on line so I spent hours reading reviews before I finally purchased this one. I wanted it to fit perfect and go just below my knee and it does. It’s so beautiful. My daughter wanted me to twirl because she thought it was like a princess. So normally I wouldn’t give my measurements but it if it helps someone buying this dress I’m glad to help. I’m 5’7 and I weigh 137. My measurements are 37, 33, 37. So with this dress I ordered a medium and it fits just perfect in every area. I hope this review helps. I also bought the under skirt tool and it makes it so adorable.
- Five Stars：This is so cute on my daughter. Nice quality. It has lining in the front. She loves it as well. I’m very happy with this purchase! It does run just a bit small, so I listened to the other reviewers and went one size up. It’s my understanding that this is common with leotards. Love it!
- Three Stars：Good fit but fabric looks dull.
- Good buy：great dress
- Five Stars：It fit perfectly
- Better love to iron!!：This is my new favorite dress!!!
- It did not fit as expected and I tried to …：I love this dress! It’s a little tight in the under arms but I wore it all night and was comfortable
- I like it a lot but it is too small：My wife bought this dress and loves it, she says she wants more in different colors
- Very classic, nicely shaped dress appropriate for many occasions and women of all sizes.：Loved it! So glad I ordered it!
- Five Stars：Pretty dress. Ordered size 2, I’m 5′, 100lb, it was WAY too big, so I gave it to my sister. She’s the same height but about twenty pounds heavier. It fit her like a glove, and she wore it for Christmas with black pumps and pearls.
- Size was not accurite：It feels good, but was larger than expected.
- Runs EXTREMELY small：The skirt is longer than it looks in the picture, I think, but it’s a lovely fabric and very elegant.
- Best dress：Very nice dress, but fits smaller than your size… The arm area is very small.
- Color faded, gets super wrinkled：Like others, I got so many compliments. The guy really like it. I got a size medium and it fit just right. Others my size, says size up but I am glad I did not.
- Five Stars：It looks small but it fits perfectly. Good quality fabric.My daughter is 2 yrs old, stands 3’1" tall and 32 lbs. Normally wears 3T for bottoms and 4T for tops for some extra room with Carters brand clothing. Hope this helps.
Moncler Gamme Bleu
- Sash in back of red and black floral dress：very strange cut to this dress. The arm holes are small and that has NEVER happened to me before. My dad used to call me "chicken wings" because my arms were so skinny. The neck is high and the bust is in the wrong place. I am normally a 6, but ordered an 8 — the 10 would be more strange. I’m going to return it.
- Lovely dress：I wasn’t sure about it when I ordered it, but now that I’ve tried it on, I absolutely adore this dress! It fits perfectly, very flattering. I ordered/tried a few rockabilly dresses for a 50’s party, and the other ones I tried were too high on the waist (actually, the "waist" was on my rib cage) and the neckline sat funny because I needed to have it fit my chest so they didn’t look right. This sits right at my natural waist. The stretch fabric is very forgiving, would work for a variety of body shapes and sizes, including in the chest (which as many of us know, can be difficult!). For a true rockabilly/50’s look, it definitely needs the petticoat, but I think for other uses, you can go without. While I bought it for the themed party, I definitely see myself wearing this for other nice occasions.
- Perfect for that first dance class：Bes
- Claustrophobic neckline：The slim fit dress runs very small. The size on the Hepburn dress was perfect, but not the same as the slim fit. The slim fit medium needs to be extra large to match the medium Hepburn dress.
- But very pretty – she loves it：My daughter is three and about 50th percentile for height and weight when she goes to the doctor and this fit her perfect. and of course it is absolutely adorable
- ADORABLE little dance costume：Very cute. Am pleased with purchase, but would agree with other reviewers that said that it runs small. My daughter is turning 4 (we purchased it for her 4th birthday), and it fits perfectly. She wears a 5T.
- great：I’m average height (5’4") and slender (110lbs) and this dress looked AWFUL on me. It fit my bust okay but the rest of it hung down way too low, almost to my mid-calves, and it clung to every curve in the least flattering way possible. If you’re really tall and have no body fat I could see this being a decent dress, but personally I’m returning it.
- perfect sizing for my 4 year old who is tall …：Great leotard! Fits 40 lb and 43 inch daughter perfectly. Only worn once but seems to be nice quality. Would buy again and recommend to others!
Baby Moncler Coats
- Disappointed：Beautiful dress, however it arrived too late to wear to the function I ordered it for:(
- Five Stars：Just. Too. Small. 😠
- Not the best it could have been：I was somewhat disappointed in this dress. It’s just too tight around the breast. I read other articles that said women with my breast size 36 fit in the Medium perfect. Not me and unfortunately I will be leaving on vacation and I don’t have time to order another one, so I will have to give this to somebody in smaller bus size.
- Good quality fabric and wonderful color：beautiful
- Disappointed：Gorgeous. Got so many compliments on this beautiful dress. The fit is so feminine and beautiful. I’ll be buying more
- It is very pretty. It is a little longer than I originally …：Very cheap material – much thinner than I expected. So thin that it sort of clung to my legs. Definitely a return.
- Two Stars：Looks gorgeous on my brunette daughter!
- Beautiful dress!!：The sizing chart was spot on and the dress arrived before the estimated delivery date. The material of this dress is very light and slinky which was perfect because I needed it for a bridesmaid dress – the wedding was in Vegas.. in AUGUST. I am very pleased with my purchase and would highly recommend this company and this dress, specifically.
- Great purchase!：This dress was way too hot. Be aware that the material of the dress is extremely heavy like a curtain. Not lined and VERY busy in the front. Stretchy material and big on me. I ordered a small and I am 5’2 at 125 pounds. Waist fit but chest way too big and I am a 34 double D in a Victoria Secret bra and measurement.
- Beautiful dress. Nice pattern stitched into it and made …：Got these for my step daughters for my wedding. The fit as expected back a little tight if you have a wide back.
- Lovely outfit：Perfect!
- All in all it’s a very nice dress, especially considering the price：Fits true to size…I’m 5’7" and weigh 155…very glad i ordered a large. Very flattering fit. I was happy that the top has enough coverage and the ability to wear a normal bra. Very satisfied with this purchase!
- One Star：Great product. A size 2-4 fits my 3 year old perfectly.
- This leotard is perfect for my three year old (she is about 38″ …：wonderful leotard for our little ballerina. normally a 3T-4T, it fits her nicely with room to grow in it and still look great. was so happy to see that fit as pictured and she didn’t end up swimming in it!
- Refused to wear it after the first time so it ended up being a waste of money for me：The leotard fits very well and is very pretty and comfortable for my daughter. She loves it and wants to wear it every week for ballet.
- One Star：love the color and pattern. Fit me just fine through bodice and skirt but the sleeves do not have any stretch and were tight. (5’7 125lb for reference). The material is more matte and there isn’t really any weight to the skirt so it wont really lay or swish the way i imagine these dresses doing so without some underskirt or tooling.