Skip to content
- One Star：Love this dress, which is why I bought it in three colors. Fits perfectly and has a good amount of stretch; therefor, it fits many different body types. Perfect length and very comfortable. Each dress can be worn casual, or dressed up for a fancier look. And a petticoat, accessories, jewelry, and different shoes can definitely change and/or improve each look. In my picture is the green, navy, and light blue dresses, worn with white cardigans and mary-jane heels or wedges. My sister loved the dresses so much and has borrowed mine a couple times now. So for her birthday, I have purchased one for her. Can’t wait to give it to her! 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments2 of 2 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsI love the dressByslammy “Me”on April 21, 2015Size: SmallColor: GreenVerified PurchaseOverall, I love the dress. It is not without some drawbacks though. The seams are super loose and all the stitches are visible. In one place on the waistline, the stitches are open. I will have to have someone fix that for me. I think once it is fixed though, it’ll be a stunning dress. Also, I tend toward a size 2 and this small is the equivalent of a 4 so it is definitely loose fitting on me. Hopefully by fixing the loose stitching, the loose sizing can be fixed at the same time. I am certainly looking forward to being able to wear this dress though.
- beautiful：This dress is gorgeous and seems to be high quality (only worn once yet). I ordered a 2x and I definitely could have gone with just a 1x, there is quite a bit of stretch. Looks okay without a petticoat, but definitely looks better with one!
- Best fitted dress ever：Very nice cotton light weight dress in a nice style but VERY short waisted. Going back I’m sorry to say.
- total steal yo：Did not like the look, had to return
- Dance Ready：I measured my daughter and used the Capezio sizing chart. It worked perfectly!
- Beautiful：Love the dress a bit long on my 4"11 frame but very pretty.
- Adorable：A little snug on my 2yr old. I ordered size 2-4 toddler and im not sure she will still be able to wear when shes 3. Other than that its adorable and material holds up to her busy body.
- Five Stars：Very nice
- Poorly made：Still waiting for my Vintage Women’s 50s Rockabilly Tutu Skirt Petticoat Black(L)Sold by: Paul Jones Clothing to go with this. This dress is still beautiful even with out the skirt. So happy I bought it. Thank you it’s perfect
- I love it and it’s a very good buy：Love the dress a perfect fit!!!
- LOVE this Black Dress!!：dress is very nice but xl is too big , I followed the size chart and ordered the size it recommended and the dress is too big. will return and get smaller size. My measurements are 38.5/31/42
- Dance Class：This fits true to size, but I would imagine it is best for a more petite 3-4 year old as my 26 month old daughter fits it perfectly with just a little room to grow
- One Star：like it
- The fabric was fabulous and it would have been a great dress!：she loved it she’s happy i am haooy
- Color faded, gets super wrinkled：Like others, I got so many compliments. The guy really like it. I got a size medium and it fit just right. Others my size, says size up but I am glad I did not.
- I love this dress：I’m a 38DD with a 33 inch waist and a large fits perfectly. There is some stretch, but it holds its shape. And at 5′ 6" it hits right below the knee. The fabric is not the greatest to the touch. It’s more durable than luxurious. Excellent for a party girl who maybe spills on herself from time to time. Fabric aside, I love it and bought it in two colors.
- Five Stars：Fit smaller than expected but a great quality and very pretty dress!
- One Star：Is a nice dress I ordered medium, but I thing small had been better for me, i am 5.1 bust 36D, Also no care tag the dress is wrinkle I am not very happy.
- Cute：I purchased this for my daughter, unsure of how it would be in person. She is newly 4 years old and just a tad above average height for her age, but otherwise petite. The size 4-6 fits her wonderfully and it is incredibly well made and absolutely adorable. Great comfort, practical, cute as can be. Can’t recommend it highly enough! We’re very very pleased.
- Length mid-calf：It was somewhat small and too long.
- Very cute and girly without being pink: ) My …：Well made and fit perfectly. Would have preferred the pink, but the black still looked very cute on my 3 y/o.
- I ordered the smart black dress in an XXL：Poorly made. Seams unraveling. Will not EVER buy from this vendor.
- Flattering fit：good material, just too large.
- Love this dress!：Bought for ballroom dancing, but wearing outside the ballroom – I received a lot of compliments on the dress
Moncler Jackets Uk
- Perfect for wedding：I’ll start by saying I’m 5’7", 140 lbs, 34C. A lot of the reviews were from women larger than I am, so I wasn’t sure what sort of body type it would work for. That being said…This dress saved me for a last minute wedding. I recently had a baby and didn’t want anything to accentuate what was left of my belly. I did end up buying a shaper to wear underneath. The fabric was not too heavy for the summer, but not too flimsy that it didn’t hold me in. I was extremely comfortable all night, was not worried about any "wardrobe malfunctions" and cannot say enough good things about this! I did end up cutting the mesh trim off of the bottom – it made it seem cheap to me, but a small alteration that took about 15 seconds and a pair of scissors.Very happy, would definitely buy again.
- The chest was extremely tight on me and set very …：I got the cherry one in black, size XL. Only thing I didn’t expect was that the dress was made mostly of polyester, when I thought it was going to be cotton throughout. Fit well.
- beautiful dress：I wear a 6 but after reading several reviews that this dress runs small I upsized to an 8. This dress is pretty but beware that it runs about 2 sizes smaller than advertised. I could try to replace it with yet a bigger size but overall not that impressed with the dress.
- I am super glad that I read the reviews：Came wrinkled (shipping hazard I suppose), I left it hanging to see if the wrinkles will fall. It’s a tad larger than what I expected.
- I like fabric a lot：This is good for people with long torsos and necks. I’m going to end up pulling the skirt up at the waistband and sewing it and then cutting a slit in the neck and folding the neck in to form a triangle at the bust. Still, it’s a steal and I got the package SUPER quick! Definitely planning on ordering from this seller again.
- The dress is great! My mother love it：Beautiful dress! Just like the picture, little extra length than I had expected, but not in a bad way at all! Love it!
- Sheer and runs small.：Too low in front and when you try to add a camisole underneath every line shows and I do not feel comfortable in it.
- Heads up, breastfeeding moms!：Sooo I rated the dress as “Fit as expected” but that’s only because I listened to everyone else’s reviews saying that it runs small. I’m usually a size 4, I ordered a size 6, and it fit perfectly.I’m 5’7 and the dress falls just below my knees so it’s pretty long.I’m not a huge fan of the sleeves but it doesn’t look bad. Also, if you order the black, it’s not a jet black color, more of a pastel black, which I didn’t like but I returned it and am now waiting for the royal blue to come in.The material feels good, and it’s not too thin. Some strings were hanging off but other than that the dress isn’t bad for a nice formal occasion.
Moncler Bady Jacket
- Five Stars：Very pretty dress
- Beautiful dress!：I bought this dress in two different sizes based on the reviews that said it runs small. In my case that’s definitely to my advantage- I’ve got an annoying pear-shaped figure which makes finding dresses a challenge. In general things that fit over my hips are way big up top, and things that fit me up top are too tight over my hips. I wear a 16 or XL in pants and medium/large in shirts (generally have to veer towards large, unfortunately, because of my hips.)I bought this dress in XXL and XL. The XXL was too big for me, the XL was perfect! This fabric is a nice heavy knit (think ponte) with quite a bit of stretch. I would definitely advise against sizing down, but if you aren’t busty your true size should work just fine. Girls with a more hourglass figure might have more of a challenge- I’m a B cup and the dress fit great up top with a push-up bra. I love dresses with stretch!The skirt definitely doesn’t stand out a whole lot on its own, so get a petticoat underneath to wear with it if you want the poof. The 20" petticoat I got with a previous order works great.
- But the dress fits great, received many compliments on it：I wasn’t sure about it when I ordered it, but now that I’ve tried it on, I absolutely adore this dress! It fits perfectly, very flattering. I ordered/tried a few rockabilly dresses for a 50’s party, and the other ones I tried were too high on the waist (actually, the "waist" was on my rib cage) and the neckline sat funny because I needed to have it fit my chest so they didn’t look right. This sits right at my natural waist. The stretch fabric is very forgiving, would work for a variety of body shapes and sizes, including in the chest (which as many of us know, can be difficult!). For a true rockabilly/50’s look, it definitely needs the petticoat, but I think for other uses, you can go without. While I bought it for the themed party, I definitely see myself wearing this for other nice occasions.
- Two Stars：Great dress.
- I just love it fits perfectly I brought a petticoat to put …：Cheap material–thinner than I thought and came out of package SUPER wrinkled.
- I like this dress very much：The dress waist is a little high, but overall is cute and the fabric is a nice weight. I got several compliments wearing it. Love the royal blue color.
- Fit well. Arrived quickly.：Too small
- Order bigger size：Good fit, great length, great fabric. Wore it to an outdoor wedding and it was comfortable all day in the heat and sun, and I got tons of compliments on it.It’s not too often that a 60-ish woman has her twenty-something nieces asking where they could get the same dress, but this one did it! I got the color "red" which is the white background with red and black flowers, the style is actually "Garden Party" – there’s three different styles in this one listing, so my review doesn’t necessarily apply to the Rockabilly or Cocktail styles.
- My 3 year old loves this, tight fit as …：Really nice quality, thick material but not heavy, if that makes any sense. And it washed very well.
- It was perfect. Tons of complements and soooo fun to wear：I have not worn this dress yet because it running small across my mid back so its hard to zip right now. I did not return the dress becauseI do intend to wear it to event/church this summer. I think for two reason I am a top heavy person and I think the dress runs a little small. I thingsomeone who is not top heavy this dress would be perfect. I was surprised about the material of the dress as well it was not as elegant as the picture. I was hoping to wear this dress with some purple satin shoes I have to make the dress really stand out but when I saw and touched the material of the dress I realize the shoes would be the standout so I will wear with some black shoes I have.
- My graduation regalia was Kelly green so the royal blue color of the dress went really great with it：I love everything about this dress. I picked the purple/plum color, so I love the color, the style is very slimming and flattering and the sizes was exactly right. I’ve received so many compliments! It can be dressed up for an evening out or you can, add a jacket and wear it to the office. So versatile! I just feel good in this dress and that’s the best thing I can say about it!
- Fits perfectly：Nice dress
- Keep looking：I love the material this dress is made from, the design is also very pretty, fit me perfectly, I’m very pleased with my purchase. Will shop here again.
- Excelent!：This dress is great for my daughter’s first dance class. She loves it. However, the skirt tends to be really static-y and clings to her legs.
- I ordered this dress in the beautiful green color and am so pleased with how it …：I love this dress! It’s a little tight in the under arms but I wore it all night and was comfortable
- New customer for life!：Excellent, very pretty – fits well. Not sift, different type if fabric than I was ready for, but still wonderful. Will definitely buy again.
- bit big and color is not exact but not bad.：i measure 41-33-41, 34G, usually a size 12. I bought the Large. it fits very well, comfy and somewhat form fitting, not tight. covers my bust w/o too much cleavage peeking out, it does however make me look bustier. maybe i won’t wear it to work. the burgundy is more of a brick red. it is cotton, rayon and 5% spandex. the fabric has some weight to it so it hangs well. While i don’t love the color with my skin tone, i do love the dress-may exchange for another color. If you are curvy, i can’t see how you could go wrong with this dress.
- Five Stars：Great quality for the price.
- Runs very small：This fits true to size, but I would imagine it is best for a more petite 3-4 year old as my 26 month old daughter fits it perfectly with just a little room to grow
- Cute!：Fits my 4 year old just right and she weighs 33lbs. It maintains it black color after washing many times, also.
- perfect sizing for my 4 year old who is tall …：I loved the look of this little leotard, but had to return it as it was too small for my daughter. She is 3.5 years old and usually wears a 4T. I am not sure if we received a defective item, but the product was simply too small. We returned it.Another note: Capezio also makes "standard" pink tights that seem to be the go-to tights. This pink leotard, while cute, will clash with the Capezio pink tights. This leotard is more of a cool pink, whereas the tights are a warm pink. If you get this leotard, go for the black tights.
- Pretty dress but not good for anyone very busty：The pattern is lovely
- This is a wonderful dress. It is comfortable and the fabric is …：Better than expected
- Love the Look!：I couldn’t be happier with this dress! I am a size 16-18 and it fits perfect! Great quality and the color is beautiful!
- Must have!：Super cute! Higher neckline than expected.
- Three Stars：I bought this dress for evening wear while travelling. It is a little flimsy and I’ll wear a slip with it, but it packs very well and shakes out ready to wear. A little low cut for me, but easy to wear a scarf with. I am 5’9" and it falls just below the knee, which I like. A short person it might be mid calf. When I took it out of the package, I thought I wouldn’t like the ruching on the sleeves, but when I put it on, it was fine.
- This dress is amazing. It has a slight stretch so it fits …：I initially ordered a size up, in blue, based on the measurements and reviews, but it was actually a bit too large–this seems to run true to size. I’m 5’5" and 145 lbs, size 30H bra, and the medium was a better fit. The length on the large hit right at the widest part of my calves, which wasn’t flattering, and it’d be tough to have tailored because the tule at the bottom is just sewn on a few inches up, it’s not actually a petticoat. It also gaped a bit in the bust if I didn’t.I also thought the blue was a little too bright for how much skirt there is–so much blue! So much skirt! I purchased this to wear as a guest to a wedding, and I’m afraid in the blue I’d look like a bridesmaid. So I reordered a medium in beige (which is actually a very light coral pink) and I’m much happier.The quality is so much better than I expected for the price! The fabric is thick and has a bit of stretch to it. It seems well-made. I also like that it’s interesting enough with the gathering on the bust and the big skirt/tule trim, without having an open back or gaping armpits–it’s easy to wear with a normal bra, very practical but still cute!The only issue with the pink is that it is a little see through with darker color bras, so I’m going to wear a slimming slip underneath for a more polished look. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments5 of 6 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsCouldn’t be more pleased (with a couple of warnings)ByNKon March 26, 2015Size: SmallColor: RedVerified PurchaseI needed a dress for a swing dance party within a few days, so I took a chance ordering this with Prime 2-day shipping in order to get it before the weekend.I’m really glad I did! It’s good quality for a low price, really cute, and very flattering.My only caveats areThat I originally considered getting it in a size medium (I wear a size 8 US or so) but saw in the reviews that the sizing runs big and the material is quite stretchy. I ordered a size small and it’s pretty much perfect. A TINY bit loose in the waist, but I’m wearing a belt over it, so it doesn’t matter at all.Also, I got this in the red, so be advised that the color in person is a bright cherry red (which I love) and not the darker red implied by the photos.I think I’ll be getting a lot of use out of this dress and will probably get more MUXXN dresses in the future if this is an indication of what I can expect.
- very glad i ordered a large：I love the fit and style. However, the dress is lime green or brighter green than forest green. The order did come within 9 days of ordering, so that’s great.
- Five Stars：The outfit fittedy daughter just right
- It fits perfect. But the belt or buttons pictured is just …：Definitely order up a size or two. Also, it was shorter than I thought, I had thought it was mid calf but it only goes to my knees. The fabric must be ironed, I hadn’t realized, or I wouldn’t have bought it (I do not own an ironing board and don’t iron). A nice dress if none of that deters you.
- She loves it!：We love this Leo! It is so adorable and comfortable. The sizes run a bit small so adjust for that when purchasing.
- Best dress：Cheap material–thinner than I thought and came out of package SUPER wrinkled.
- Super happy with this dress：Like others, I got so many compliments. The guy really like it. I got a size medium and it fit just right. Others my size, says size up but I am glad I did not.
- Perfect for Grammy’s girl.：very cute and comfortable.
- Lovely Retro-styled Dress：Ran smaller than anticipated and had to return.
- The best dress!：this fabric is soft ,feels & looks good on me very very happy with my choice this is a gift for my sister
- LOVELY DRESSES, SMALL BUYERS BUY XS.：Great dress and looks amazing
- Great little ’50s era cocktail party dress! For costume or otherwise!：I hate it. The line does not go to your waiste like it looks in the picture. It goes right under your chest which is unflattering and makes it look like a child’s dress.
- Five Stars：Love the dress
- I’m sick of looking so it’ll have to do but would have been happier if it were actually white：It fits me well, I ordered an M, and I am 6 feet tall and weigh about 165 pounds.It will be a nice dress to wear to school this fall, for some reason i thought it was going to be more blue than it was when it arrived. I got the flanell one. It’s def cute, and I will probably get another dress from this place.
- perfect fit, good material：I was expecting a better fit. It does look well made and it’s very pretty just didn’t fit as expected so I’m pretty sad about that.
- Be Careful of Ordering Wrong Size：Gorgeous. I’m genuinely surprised at how great this dress is.Material is nice and thin but not cheap feeling.Over all awesome!
- New customer for life!：I’m 5’3" and usually wear a medium. I listened to the reviews and got a medium, but I wish I had ordered the small. My bra size is 34DDD, so I was worried I wouldn’t fit in the small. The waist is way too big, and It’s a bit too long. It’s a cute dress, but I look frumpy.
- Fits perfectly on my 3 1/2 year old that wears …：by the quality its really confort and the best shoes for ballet, i love all capezio products and shoes its best
- Very Nice：I took my measurements and due to wider hips ordered a size up. It was roomy but I was so excited that it looked really good.It didnt make me look fatter. If I had time I would’ve sent it back and ordered a size smaller. But over all I absolutely LOVE it!!! It came the next day!!! and the price was great. I am very satisfied!!!
- Good quality fabric and wonderful color：Lovely
- Order the Larger Size：I am so happy I had read the other reviews regarding this leotard. It is sized very small. My daughter normally wears a size 8 but despite how hard it was for me to order the large (12-14), I did it. And I am so glad I did because it fits her perfectly. It is such a quality leotard. It is lined and the flutter sleeve is adorable. I agree with the other reviews that it is a very pale pink but it is beautiful.
- Odd fit, despite ordering with careful measurements：I tried it on and at first thought "this isn’t too bad" — material is very comfortable, skirt has a fun swish when you move, shape is pretty flatering. However, the material was very clingy and undergarment seams were visible through dress (even though I ordered a size up, as other commenters have suggested). The bodice had some strange stitching in it that wouldn’t lie flat, and the skirt came to an awkward point below the knees that looked odd with the low-cut neckline. I’ll be returning this dress for something of a similar design but made of more substantial fabric.
Moncler Store Nyc
- Adorable!：I bought this for my 6 year old and it fits perfectly. Looks adorable and doesn’t ride up her cheeks!
- fits great and very flattering：I love this dress, it fit perfect and looks good on me.
- my daughter likes it：It is comfortable and looks great with a petticoat!
- Magic!：Super fit, very flattering received many compliments on the dress. The material is a perfect weight for a summer dress.
- best：Sizing was not accurate
- Runs small for 6-8：Perfect for a my little niece’s 1st ballerina outfit! Good quality and was exactly as I expected it to be!
- Four Stars：The black Capezio fit well but this white one is much larger.
- Good fit for a 6-year-old：Dress sent was wrong size. Dress was not cotton, but polyester as well. Sending this disaster back. I wear a size 18. But ordered a 2x, because it was an import. Couldn’t even zip it up. I sew so if it was too big I could take it up. There was no size tag in dress, which had me suspicious of size. I’m betting this is a size large. So very disappointed.
- Pretty Dress：I don’t usually write a review, but I love this dress and I wish there were some more like this. The order and delivery was 10 days. Thanks
- One Star：I ordered this with a little hesitance. I wasn’t sure how this was going to fit….but it fit perfectly. I’m 5’4, on the heavier side at 175 and carry it in my hips and rear. There’s enough fabric to create a slimming effect. I received many compliments the night I wore this. I paired this with red wedges and a red flower hair tie. I even felt very pretty…..so it is absolutely worth the money. (I believe I paid $20.00 for the dress and $9.00 for the wedges.) Money well spent!
- Five Stars：My daughter loves this leotard. I bought it for her ballet class. It fits more like a size 7/8, so it fit her well. She even has a bit of room to grow for ballet next year. Thanks
- Great buy：by the quality its really confort and the best shoes for ballet, i love all capezio products and shoes its best
- Flutter Dress for my little ballerina：It’s beautiful. Fits my daughter perfectly & she loves it!!!
- Love this dress!!!!!：Fabric had a few snags in it when I took it out of the bag
- Traffic light green, super shrinkage：Love it. Ordered a black cumberbund-type belt to go with it. Also ordered the crinoline – like underskirt…perfect!
- Five Stars：I couldn’t be happier with this dress! I am a size 16-18 and it fits perfect! Great quality and the color is beautiful!
- Buy it now….Don’t wait….：Very pleased with both items!
- Perfect for summer：Love the dress. Thank you.
- Five Stars：Very authentic!!
- Enjoy the dress：I am pear-shaped so thought this would be a good fit. I was surprised by the room in the top. the sleeves are gathered which I didn’t realize when I bought it and the length was way too long for me (I am five foot, six inches tall). I would have sent it back but I had already thrown away the packaging. I don’t usually order clothes online, and this is another reminder that I shouldn’t.
- Cute and casual：love the dress
- Five Stars：I saw the comments that people felt the tutu ran small. My daughter is 3 and wears a 4T. the 4-6 fits her perfectly with some room to grow. She loves the flutter sleeves and I really like that she doesn’t look too exposed when she is wearing this.
- but otherwise good, I will likely wear it a lot：I fell in love with the print and style of this dress. I was deeply saddened when I discovered that there was more me then dress. It will remain on my wish list as an incentive.I would recommend this dress as a thumbs up that run small.
- Cute!：Does run pretty small – purchased a medium for a tall 4 year old and fits well.
Mens Moncler Vest
- Wore to a rehearsal dinner.：Nice and comfy.
- Adorable：A little snug on my 2yr old. I ordered size 2-4 toddler and im not sure she will still be able to wear when shes 3. Other than that its adorable and material holds up to her busy body.
- Five Stars：Very nice
- Very Cute but hand wash only：I loved the look of this little leotard, but had to return it as it was too small for my daughter. She is 3.5 years old and usually wears a 4T. I am not sure if we received a defective item, but the product was simply too small. We returned it.Another note: Capezio also makes "standard" pink tights that seem to be the go-to tights. This pink leotard, while cute, will clash with the Capezio pink tights. This leotard is more of a cool pink, whereas the tights are a warm pink. If you get this leotard, go for the black tights.
- I love it and it’s a very good buy：Love the dress a perfect fit!!!
- Five Stars：Needed a dress for my sons baptism that was nice for church but easy for breast feeding. This was it. The purple is deep, and kind of shiny. Very strechy fabric. Fit me perfect. I’m 5’8" and it hit me right at mid knee. I usually wear a 12 and ordered a 12 and it fits perfect. Except dress for the price. Came wrinkled, but I wet it lightly and threw it in the dryer and all the wrinkles came out.
- Five Stars：Absolutely perfect fit and length. The length falls right at the bottom of the kneecap. The neckline is lower than I like, but a safety pin will easily remedy that. The purple is a gorgeous color – a deep eggplant – and very flattering.
- Fit for a ballerina：Fits perfect and is easy to wear. Girls look perfect in it. Material is super confy and fits beautiful on the body. Already ordered the second one for my Ballerina.
- FABBY DRESS!：This dress was perfect. Size and color was as expected. Lots of compliments. Will be wearing it again.
- Fit：nice semi casual dress.
- Five Stars：this fabric is soft ,feels & looks good on me very very happy with my choice this is a gift for my sister
- I look matronly in this but If it were the right size I think it would be pretty. I can’t use it because I bought it …：I love this dress!! The stretchy material fits perfectly and allows room for movement as well as being very forgiving. It is so comfortable and the purple color is lovely. I am not sure why one reviewer says it is slightly transparent, the purple has no transparency at all and the fabric is actually pretty heavy for a Rayon/Poly blend not flimsy like someone else said. I am very well endowed on top and the stretch and cut of the dress covers me very nicely along with being very flattering in the V-neck and wrap around look. I wear a size 8 and the size is exactly right on, a larger size would just be too much fabric on me and take away from the form fitting look this dress is intended to have. I am seriously considering ordering it in the black as well. Would be the perfect flirty style of dress for some dancing.
- Five Stars：I love love love love LOVE this dress! I give it 4 stars tho, only because in the back, where the waist seam crosses the zipper, the stitching has started to come loose. and NO, I did not order a size too small. the dress fits PERFECTLY. I think the stitching just needs to be a little more reinforced in that area.I got this dress for a wedding this weekend, and I am going to pair my dress with a black petticoat, a wide black belt with silver buckle, and a pair of black peep-toe kitten heels for the perfect look.
- So I love this dress：Wish the skirt was a little longer so that it could twirl better. Otherwise, very happy with the dress.
- dress is very nice but xl is too big：Not at all what i was expecting. The material is good but it’s really unflattering if you habe a tiny waist and a large hip size. Brings definite attention to love handles. I got this dress because i liked the look of the bust in the picture but that is not how it looks in the mirror. The arm holes are a little narrow but it’s a little stretchy so it isn’t too bad but being a big girl with large arms i feel like this dress only accentuates my worst places. So…Cons: The fit is a little tight. Emphasizes love handles and bulky arms. Weird seam down the very front of the skirt, down the middle.Pros: the material is stretchy and still kind of comfy.
- Super cute! Wearing it to a fall wedding：This dress had the worst workmanship I have ever seen. Loose stitching everywhere, long thread ends all over the garment, no lining. An otherwise lovely dress was ruined by poor workmanship.
- The dress is a very good fit per the sizing and the other reviews：Love it! Gorgeous
- The cloths is pretty it’s just too for me：Great dress.
- Perfect all around：I love this dress!!! It has a good amount of stretch but is nicely form fitting. It’s very flowy and is fits exactly how I had hoped it would!!!! I am very happy with this purchase!
- Simply Beautiful：Fit was just right. Fabric is cotton and dress is comfortable. I feel like a lady in this dress! Nicely made.
- Four Stars：I returned this product because it was way too big and the color was way off compared to what they show on here. Just so you know it is NOT a dark or maroon red it is a bright light cherry red like lipstick or apples on cartoons. I was very unhappy because I had something I wanted to wear with it some nail polish and lipstick in a darker close to maroon red. it was not that color when it came.I tried it on before returning it and it was way too big. I am usually an extra large or a 2x if it is asian sizes. I am a 42 in bust and a 36 in waist. But when I got the 2x it was too big for me. so order down on this one slightly. Otherwise I liked the dress and will likely order a different one some time in black but smaller next time.
- Three Stars：Cute dress, but I have breasts!
- look and fits great：First of all I just wanted to say this dress fits amazing!!!! I purchased a small but was worried I might need a medium because of my bust. However, it’s got just enough stretch to make it fit perfect! The colors are so beautiful and compliment my coloring so well. It accentuates my waist perfectly! It’s a little longer than I expected it to be which is okay, but I might have it hemmed 2 inches. Anyway, I love everything about this dress but I gave it 4 stars because when I was first trying it on, I was pulling it up over my butt and it wasn’t tight at all, but it ripped the seam by the zipper. Maybe mine wasn’t as well made but a little tug like that shouldn’t have made it rip.Long story short, BUY THIS DRESS IN EVERY COLOR
- I’m 5’3″ and usually wear a medium. I listened …：Excellent, very pretty – fits well. Not sift, different type if fabric than I was ready for, but still wonderful. Will definitely buy again.
Moncler Jacken Outlet
- It is bad that this product is so small to fit：The size chart was accurate and the dress is way too cute to believe. I do need to get a few adjustments to adjust it to my bodyshape, but such a beautiful dress for a very reasonable price. It was better then any dress I’ve seen in a store.
- Five Stars：The dress is nice but cheaply made. The zipper was made of a thin plastic and fell apart the first time I tried to wear the dress. The prongs fell out of the zipper! The dress looks pretty on but be prepared to be disappointed if you’re looking for a quality product.
- perfect dress!：great material, easy to iron. Large fits like a U.S. size 10. the arm holes were somewhat small for my meatier arms but it still looked great. sometimes fashion comes with a little discomfort!
- Rockabilly dress：Wow! I was really hesitant about this because it sounded too good from the reviews. I didn’t realize it has an elastic back so it will fit snugly no matter what I eat (almost). Looks just like the picture (that’s tough to find at this price point $22). The only downside so far is there wasn’t a care and material tag inside – it came out of the package wrinkled and it’s that type of material (rayon?) that might not take an iron well. Check other reviewers comments or questions – I didn’t think about that before I purchased so I may have missed those details.Overall very fabulous party dress!
- Three Stars：Fast & Smooth Shipping, Excellent Product
- Great bargain!：Perfect!
- … vendor sent out a larger size and it fits fine.：Beautiful dress, but too small. I’ll be returning
- Two Stars：Fits a little big around the chest
- Wasn’t a very good dress.：Love this dress. Very simple, but beautiful. I have received a lot of compliments when wearing it.
- Five Stars：I love this dress so much that I bought 3! Yes, 3 dresses, all different colors! As soon as I got this in the mail, I ripped the package open and threw it on and couldn’t stop squealing with excitement! This dress, believe it or not, looks great with OR without a petticoat! The only thing is that this dress was a LITTLE loose on the chest/shoulder area, but it’s not too bad. Everything else is perfect! I wear a 14 and ordered the XXL, just to be on the safe side, and it’s just a hair loose, but it is super comfortable. I would rather the dress be just a smidge big than too small because I can always alter the dress to make it tighter LOL.
- Five Stars：No comments other than it works good for my four year old.
- Love, love：Didn’t fix as expected
- I tried it on and loved it!：Just as everyone else said, thin material. You better have a plain white or nude bra because otherwise it’s going to shine through. The zipper is a bit low quality and I’ll likely end up replacing it in the future, but the other reviews are about spot on.
- One satisfied customer：I bought this dress for a special event. I did not like the bow in front. It seemed to bulge rather than to lie flat, so I removed it which was not difficult to do. The material is nice and the dressed seemed to be sized appropriately.
- Adorable：My daughter is 46", 40ish pounds and just turned 6.I was worried this might be too small, but fits her perfectly. It has a great cut for little shoulders and doesn’t seem like it will fall off her shoulders. She feels like a beautiful ballerina in it and it’s darling on her. So glad I got this for her- would order different colors if they had them besides pink and black!
- Overall I like this dress but I have a few comments：Beautiful dress. Didn’t iron well
Moncler Acorus Jacket
- Four Stars：Beautiful dress, fits perfectly. Very flattering and excellent material. Accentuates your figure while still allowing you to breath and move. Stylish and comfortable.
- Not so Great：Beautiful dress! Came w/ a slight tear in the seam
- Three Stars：Beautiful dress, great fit, good price!
- Too small. Measured to be accurate knowing they run …：It is a nice dress, but it wrinkles so easily. I wish it was made with a different material.
- This dress is amazing. It has a slight stretch so it fits …：Love
- Beautiful dress!：It is a gorgeous dress. Some stitching around the waist was coming undone but it was an easy fix. I would gladly buy another dress from them.
- reservedly flattering：I sized up one size from 8 to 10 after reading reviews and it fit fine. I am looking for a sharp dress to wear to a fancy wedding and reception and although pretty and of good quality, this just isn’t it. Good service and good product. Returning only because it’s not the right dress for my occasion.
- Lovely dress but runs rather small：Good fit, great length, great fabric. Wore it to an outdoor wedding and it was comfortable all day in the heat and sun, and I got tons of compliments on it.It’s not too often that a 60-ish woman has her twenty-something nieces asking where they could get the same dress, but this one did it! I got the color "red" which is the white background with red and black flowers, the style is actually "Garden Party" – there’s three different styles in this one listing, so my review doesn’t necessarily apply to the Rockabilly or Cocktail styles.
- Adorable dress but not true to size：I’m 5’1" about 150 lbs and wearing a 38DD and size 10/12 jeans. I ordered a large. This dress fits perfect. A little long but I expected that, still wearable. I might hem it. Will be buying more from this company.
- It is okay. The material is a matte cheap …：tight in the bust for the size chart and returns have been hard. no communication from request. Size larger than you would expect.
- Five Stars：Great quality, very beautiful dress. I’m 5’8, 190 pounds and curvy. The XXL fit perfect.
- I received a fairly well-made dress that fits great, has a nice stretch and is a beautiful …：Beautiful! Loved it!
- Four Stars：It’s a little long on me due to my shortness, but it’s beautiful!
- Five Stars：LOVE it
- This dress was PERFECT. I wore a red petticoat underneath and it …：Super cute! When I washed it the bottom rolled up. I’m hoping an iron will do the job. Fit perfectly
- Five Stars：I bought this with my husband’s account, and I love it!! It fits me like a glove and is really cute and classy looking. I wore it to my cousin’s bat mitzvah, and I received a lot of compliments. I would say to ignore the size chart though, since according to it I should have been a larger size than I ordered. I read the reviews and bought a large, and I really don’t think it could have fit me any more perfectly than it did. For reference, I’m usually a size 10/12, have a 34 inch waist, and I’m quite busty (a US 36G/UK 36F), and it could probably even accommodate a slightly larger bust since it’s pretty stretchy. The fabric is nice, and it seems to be well made. I bought a black petticoat to give it some extra poof, and it worked perfectly! I plan on buying many more MUXXN dresses. If you’re thinking of buying this dress, do it!!