- Two Stars：Excellent no complain
- Five Stars：The dress is pretty and looks as expected. If you are size 0-2 DO NOT get this dress. It will be too large on you, especially if you have a small bust.
- Love it!：loved it.
- Such a comfortable dress. Movable material：what a wonderful dress for a wonderful price. I could not have found this anywhere in the stores and for the price. It was a steel. I am a plus size woman and I am always afraid the dresses wont fit. Well this time I took my chance and to my surprise I was shocked. It not only fit nicely, but I looked lovely in it. My family gave lots of wow’s and now I am looking to shop for me.
- Capezio Rules!!!：My daughter loves ballet, and all the capezio products i’ve have got bought is the same: the best quality, perfect fit and a reasonable price… thank you.
- What size would you order???：My dress was beautiful and all but I felt it a little tight around my chest area. Nothing major but great over all and I recieved good comments. Thank you for a great job! -Jessica R.
- So cute but too small：I LOVE this dress…but… I am almost 6′ and the waist, sadly, is about two inches too high. I don’t care…I will wear it anyway!
- TOO BIG, THIN MATERIAL, NO LACE!：So I recieved the product quickly. It does run small so I ordered on size larger then usual. It fits perfect. But the belt or buttons pictured is just a belt with very thin connectors. Belt does not fit along the size of the dress. My belt broke already. I dont want to return the dress since it fits and looks great so I guess I will try to use a different belt. But over all I like the dress.
- Love this dress：Love this dress! Needed a dress for a wedding (like many others who reviewed :), and decided to gamble on this dress. It is perfect! Not part of the wedding party but a relative, I expect I’ll be in family pics. Didn’t want to stand out wearing a loud print. Wanted a solid, classic party dress. I’m early 50’s and not ready for the purple polyester pantsuit yet but also not wanting a cutesy babydoll dress that works on a 20 year old. This dress fit the bill perfectly. (Good for any age really. Depends on how you accessorize.) Got the navy (to blend with family color scheme) and it is a true navy – not royal or so dark it looks black type navy. True navy. The material is stretchy as people say and holds its shape well. Even holds me in a little around the middle. I am 5’2" and 135-138 lbs., chest size 34-36D. The small fits absolutely perfectly! The length is even okay (below knee) and looks great with heels. The flared skirt is just the right amount. I don’t plan to wear a crinoline underneath but one could if desired. It lays just right without it and doesn’t make me look hippy as I had feared. The spin for dancing is okay too – spins beautifully while still maintaining modesty. There is a little crinoline below the hem as pictured – adds that party look I wanted. I have no complaints to offer. Delivery was fast. Thinking of getting a black one too. Thanks, MUXXN.
- Love it!：My bust is 40 1/2 and the extra large measurement was 39 1/2 ( give or take). So I ordered a size up( XXL) even though reviews said it was stretchy, because I still wanted a modest, not too tight fit. Well, I could have ordered the XL, there is enough stretch in the fabric to give an inch or so without looking tight. Since I ordered up, I’ll just take it in at the zipper, no problem. The fabric quality is great. Not so heavy that a crinoline won’t hold it out but not flimsy either. It’s true to color( i ordered the blue/violet and its a nice deep purple) I’m 5’4" and the Xxl hits me almost mid calf ( without petticoat) shipping was fast and came two days before it was scheduled to.
- I wear them to look sexy pressing, see people …：The pleats on the back of the dress made my lower back/butt look weird.
- You better have a plain white or nude bra because otherwise …：LOVE this dress! I wear it to church, and always get complements. I’m very thin, so I ordered a small, and it was just right, but most small sizes are too big for me, so anyone else might want to order a size up.
- Five Stars：Fast delivery and good price. Exactly as advertised.
- she love it!：Very cute. Am pleased with purchase, but would agree with other reviewers that said that it runs small. My daughter is turning 4 (we purchased it for her 4th birthday), and it fits perfectly. She wears a 5T.
- High quality, but a little static-y：Beautiful leotard. My daughter looked gorgeous in it. Such great quality. Very thick material. Love it. Would purchase again for sure.
- Awesome!：I am a small but I ordered a large since this was coming from China. It fits perfectly.
- Thanks：This is so cute on my daughter. Nice quality. It has lining in the front. She loves it as well. I’m very happy with this purchase! It does run just a bit small, so I listened to the other reviewers and went one size up. It’s my understanding that this is common with leotards. Love it!
- Disappointed：just like the name says; I needed a graduation dress that would flatter my post-partum figure and also one that would allow me to nurse my baby easily before and after the ceremony. The design of the dress accomplished all of those things for me. It is a little low cut in the front so I just wore a black bandeu under it. I do recommend this dress and I can see myself purchasing another in a different color in the near future.
- I was happy with the quality of this item but I never …：I do not recommend this dress or the company!
- Not flutter-sleeve but camisole.top. Fit is good.：This is the prettiest little leotard for my daughter’s first ballet class. It "flounces" perfectly without being scratchy, and the sleeves are just a little extra touch of cute in an otherwise simple garment.
- Cute：This leotard feels great. Don’t buy a cheap knock off if your daughter likes comfort. We ordered a size up bc my daughter has a long torso.
- Meh…the “Red Checked” is just OK…：Beautiful and good material. I’m a size 14 and the LG did not fit. It did fit my size 4 daughter. Way off in size. If I order this again I suppose I will have to buy a 5x.
- I didn’t think the dress would look as good as it does on：I saw this on a Thursday night and ordered it, paying for Saturday delivery. It came at 2:30. I had to leave for my event at 3:30. Out of the envelope, into the dryer on low for six minutes, and it looked great! I took the advise of a previous reviewer and made sure to wear a slip. The dress fit great, looked great, and was highly complimented. I was really pleased. My event was an evening, outdoor, wine tasting, fundraiser. I am also planning to wear this to an awards dinner next month. As is, with simple shoes, it’s dressy without being over the top. With nice shoes and some good jewelry choices, it will dress up great for an evening event.
- Five Stars：It’s pretty but too small.
- Four Stars：I got the red one. The color is a little different from the one in the image. Its more like vermilion red. I front is too deep for me. So, a Islip is a must. Also, an in-skirt is a must. But when I wore t I got lots of compliments. Its very comfy and looks classy which is difficult combination to get. Hence would take away only one star.
- It’s runs large. So if youre a sz 16 …：I like this a lot. The colors and fabric are nice and soft
- Dress is fine.：This dress is a great deal. The shape and quality far exceed what you would expect at this price point. The ruching along the arms is a little odd but not really in a bad way. It’s a bit low cut if you’re busty, but a tank top or something similar underneath would easily make this work appropriate. I’m 5’9 and the length is just at my knees. Perfect for something you can toss in suitcase or overnight bag to be prepared for almost any occasion without needing an iron. It’s simple enough to wear with flats for daytime but can easily be dressed up with heels for going out, meetings, date night, and so on. I’m seriously considering getting it in a few more colors just to have on hand.Apologies for the bathroom selfie — it’s mostly just to show that I’m a bigger girl and this was still incredibly flattering! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments81 of 82 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLove itByAmazon Customeron April 15, 2013Size: 10Color: Sapphire BlueVerified PurchaseUsed it for a wedding, my only complaint which isn’t a bad thing is that it is slightly transparent so a slip is required.
- The fabric’s a little off：Dress is prettier than I expected. I got the XL. A little tight in the bust (38D) but it fits.
- I got the green one and it was so pretty. Has a stretchy material and is a tiny …：It is beautiful and I love it!
- Five Stars：It is very difficult for me to find clothing to fit my size and shape. I am between a size 2 and 4 because my waist is small but my Bust is a 34D. I ordered the size small and absolutely LOVE the look and feel of the material and fit of this dress! The waist is still a bit large however I am used to taking to a seamstress or with this style add a belt and instant fit. I am very happy with my purchase. I also purchased the slip to go under it to add flair. Add pearls and instant Jackie O feel! Classy style for any occasion. If you don’t mind NOT blending with the crowd…this is the dress for you.
- Four Stars：Getting complements!
- Great Dress!!!：The cut, material and style are amazing but it was a bit too big, so I am exchanging it for a Medium from a Large. At 5’2" and an hourglass 155 lbs (36D), it lay on my curves but didn’t hug them the way I want. Also it was longer on me, about mid shin (which isn’t unusual as I am short). If the medium is still a little long I will just get it hemmed as I have to do with most things:-) My husband loved it, but also wanted me to go down a size! The color is beautiful, exactly as pictured (green)!