- Five Stars：Same as the Maggie Tang my review on the purple dress, This dress the zipper sticks midway up and several washings could seal the deal on ever wearing it again. I am long waisted and this dress the waistline is still way above the naval. M is tight on the top part only. The belt is too, so perhaps i should have bought a L, but I feel after trying this dress on, I am probably in the middle of M and L, so I am sending in back. without the petticoat slip this dress will not have the impact of a retro 50’s dress. Seller fine, dress is not. On most rack dresses with a fit like this, I would wear a M. If you gotta have it buy the next size larger.
- I love this dress：Absolutely gorgeous dress, I would recommend ordering a size down due to stretch of material. Very flattering cut even so, want one in every color.
- Vintage Flair：Ran smaller than anticipated and had to return.
- Cute Dress But Runs Small：This is a beautiful dress with a flattering fit. I was in between the size 8 and 10 by bust measurement and went with the size 8 based on other reviews that mentioned the V-neck being quite low and the description that mentioned the fabric was stretchy and it fit perfectly. The "waist" on the dress is higher and sits just under the bust so the hip measurements on this dress are less important than the bust measurements.The fabric might have a bit of a static problem in the winter but overall I love the dress. It looked great and was super flattering.
- nostalic fashion at it’s best!：The dress fit a little smaller than size chart indicated but the belt was too small.
- Best Amazon buy ever!：Good quality fabric and wonderful color. It didn’t fit me quite right, it was a little too big, but don’t let that stop you from ordering. Just measure carefully and enjoy a pretty dress.
- Product as described. True to size：Very upset as the zipper broke the first time of trying it on! Not well made, but thankfully I am a seamstress and wil fix it as it is cute.
- Five Stars：Too small. Went buy size guide and still didn’t fit.
Buy Moncler Online
- Lovely Dress, Too Long：Luckily I read the reviews and ordered a size up because this dress does run small. I normally wear 4 but ordered a size 6 that fit snug. The fabric is thin and wrinkles easily but the dress itself is beautiful. I ordered the red one and I love the color. The dress is longer than in the picture. I’m 5’6 and it came below my knees but I was fine with that.
- Five Stars：I got this dress for my bridesmaids for my wedding and it was very flattering for all shapes and sizes. I really loved it. See through though, so make sure to wear a slip.
- Beautify：It was hard to find a 3T dance leotard in our local stores that weren’t expensive and fit appropriately. This is perfect! It is very durable, we wash it weekly, and the tutu/tulle skirt hasn’t frayed or ripped (something that I have seen happen on so many dance outfits!). Overall a good value, perfect fit and adorable look!
- Love everything except the length：Not meant for short girls
- Perfect Except for the Color：It fits great I love it
- Four Stars：Very cute….I love it and it’s a very good buy
- Love it!：I bought this dress for a special event. I did not like the bow in front. It seemed to bulge rather than to lie flat, so I removed it which was not difficult to do. The material is nice and the dressed seemed to be sized appropriately.
- feminine and beautiful：My little girl is 2 years 8 months an in the 80-90th % for height. Reviews said it ran small. We got the girl’s smallest size (not the toddler’s). It is a tiny bit big on her around the shoulders but looks perfect. Great quality! I would buy again, just make sure you go up a size or two.
Moncler Womens Coat
- Three Stars：Excellent no complain
- Winning in Retro!：I like the material, it wasn’t cotton. It was a stretchy material. The zipper did stick but if you pull gently it will work. The waist if a little higher than expected.
- Not so Great：Beautiful dress! Came w/ a slight tear in the seam
- Four Stars：Great dress.
- daughter loves it：This leotard’s material is definitely going to last! Yet, a very dainty and soft looking style. My daughter loved it!
- This dress makes the most of my curves without looking like June was going to be busting out all over：Cute
- Five Stars：While being exactly what I was looking for, it was too small for my 4 1/2 year old.
- Keep looking：I love the material this dress is made from, the design is also very pretty, fit me perfectly, I’m very pleased with my purchase. Will shop here again.
Moncler Sale Online
- Excelent!：Well-made and easy to get into. Very fluttery and feminine. Perfect for granddaughters dance classes. She looks and feels like a princess!.
- Four Stars：I ordered my usual size and it was a bit too tight so I tried to return it for a larger size. This was the response I received…… Item: ACEVOG Womens Slim Fit Floral Scoop Neck Sleeveless Midi Dress Quantity: 1 ASIN: B00WW8D5SM Reason for refund: Account adjustment Here’s the breakdown of your refund for this item: Item Refund: $3.50Notes: Dear, because our company in China, to return the goods very troublesome. We recommend that you keep items, You can give your friends or family, they will be very happy,we return 15% of the money to you, I hope you will accept our proposal, thank uWe’ll apply your refund to the following payment method(s):
- Five Stars：good tention
- Three Stars：The dress fits beautifully.
- Four Stars：great dress
- Beautiful：I am 5’11". 190lbs. I purchased this dress in blue for an evening event I went to after work. It is now a favorite. All I had to do was swap out accessories and I was ready to go. I received many compliments, both during the day and night. The material flows with you when you walk. It is very comfortable to wear. I wish there were more colors/patterns because I would definitely buy more.
- My niece loved it.：Cute dress, fit well. My granddaughter says it fun and comfy to wear.
- Looks too much like a bad bridesmaids dress：This dress was very pretty and the cut is flattering, however, It is a pullover (No zipper) and with the way the top is made, it is very snug through the bust and waist. I suggest going up a size or two depending on your bust size and the size of your arms. This is a very light weight poly fabric.