- Left a good impression!：Very cute dress. Easy care material with a little stretch for comfort. I wear a small but this small didn’t fit. My recommendation would be to order the next size up. I contacted the seller who replied quickly, was courteous, and handled my return to satisfaction.
- I love this dress：Ordered the Med for my daughter (5’9") size 6. Plenty of room in the medium. Stretchy material. Looks more expensive than it is.
- Very disappointed.：it fits great and has a good quality fabric!
- This dress is super cute and will probably flatter every figure：Love the dress!
- Fabulous!!：Originally ordered a large based on several reviews saying it ran big, but the fit was a bit too snug in the tummy area (ended up selling to a coworker who fell in love with it). The large fit better. Very flattering dress and I received so many compliments! 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments3 of 3 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLove the Dress!Bypat eastlandon April 29, 2015Verified PurchaseI purchased this dress in red for my 16yr old daughter to wear in her high school’s spring musical, "Grease", specifically for the high school dance #. She is also planning on wearing it next Christmas & for whatever else comes along. If you look at the picture of the dress under the red option, it appears to be a dark red or burgundy color which it is not! I had read other comments & saw photos of other customers & so was aware that it is bright red (blue red as opposed to orange red) which was what she wanted anyway. Her measurements are:38/29/39 & she’s 5’8" – we ordered the Medium (even though the size chart measurements made us think she might need a Large) because several comments said it was stretchy(it is) & it fit her perfectly & looked great! She wore black dance shoes, nude tights & we bought a black petticoat which really enhances the dress & looks good if you’re swirling around dancing. I thought the price was reasonable, we looked at lots of other dresses at a variety of websites that didn’t sound like they fit as well or were of better quality, they just cost more money. My daughter & I are both happy with this purchase in every way & would gladly buy from this seller again. It was, as usual with Amazon Prime, here in just 2 days & you can’t beat being able to depend on things arriving quickly & when they’re supposed to!!!
- Super happy with this dress：I really like this dress. The color is very vibrant and the fit was great. It fit me perfectly and I usually have trouble with dresses because of my pear shape.
- Four Stars：Exactly what you expected.
- Cheap Quality：Love the dress! Very very beautiful and just what I thought it would be! Well packaged as well! And received it within a matter of a few days! I purchased the purple and black floral with white dress! Absolutely can’t wait to wear it with full hair and make up on! I’m 130 lbs and 5’2 and it fits perfectly!
Moncler Jackets Women
- Five Stars：Beautiful:)
- perfect fit!：This is a nice quality leotard. My daughter is a smaller sized 6 and it fits her perfectly so a taller and larger size six may not be comfortable in it.
- Very cute：The pattern is lovely
- Five Stars：reordering..
- Compliments, compliments：I like it; but I can’t say I just love it. The rusching on the sleeves is a little more dramatic than I was expecting and it will need to be hemmed. The fabric is not my favorite but it is not too bad. Otherwise, the dress is pretty flattering.
- Four Stars：Excellent dress
- Not quite the fit/look I was expecting：I got this dress for my bridesmaids for my wedding and it was very flattering for all shapes and sizes. I really loved it. See through though, so make sure to wear a slip.
- Four Stars：Way too small and shoddy workmanship. The hem wasn’t even sewn in places. Returning 😥
- Five Stars：I purchased this dress 2 days ago, with a petticoat ($17) and it arrived today. I am shocked by how stretchy and heavy the fabric is! This dress appears to be well made, and is SUPER comfortable. I bought it to wear at Disney World Hollywood Studios for dinner, and it’s 50′ vibe is going to be PERFECT! Size wise, it is bigger than I expected. The size Small I ordered came with a tag that said "Size 6", so keep that in mind when ordering!! I’m usually a pretty solid size 4, but I feel that a size smaller probably would have been a little too tight to have a comfortable evening in. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1.0 out of 5 starsNot for tall woman, Size 8 was closer to a 4ByMCNJon August 27, 2015Size: MediumColor: Lightblue DotVerified PurchaseThis dress said a size 8 (M) but fit MUCH tighter than the dress I love from the same company that is a 6- the seamstress made some mistakes here. I am tall and athletic and so it may just be my build (5’8/145) and fit a size 6 as long as the torso is accommodating. So many dresses are made for 5’5 women. Anyway- Just be warned if you are tall and have a long torso or even above average in the slightest this is not the dress for you. The color was also very "Alice in wonderland" as my husband put it. They make other great dress though with good deal- this one will be going back.
- Super cute online but I worried about size and fit：Love the dress. It’s definitely made for bustier women the boob part is fluffy but I loved it just put a strapless push-up bra on!
- Perfect…..and the price is right!：I liked everything about the dress but it was way too small in the chest. This I firmly believe is in the dress design. I’m a firm size six and wear various medium size tops/dresses without any problems. I had to return this dress reluctantly. I did not order the next size as it would have likely been too large around the waist and shoulders.
- My favorites!：This dress is flattering and my daughter loves it! She always looks forward to dance class and this dress gets lots of compliments.
- Great little leotard if you size up：Thick good quality leotard. Holds up well in the wash, I hang it to dry and it doesn’t look wrinkly. My 6yo daughter’s input…this one is the best because it has the skirt attached and little sleeves so I don’t look like I am wearing a bathing suit.Fits true to size. My daughter is tall and skinny and wore it ages 4, 5, and 6. She could continue to wear it beyond these ages, but it pulls a little on her shoulders now that she’s taller. The belly is fine though, it was a bit loose in the belly at age 4, but again, she’s at the bottom of the growth scale for weight.
- Great Dance Leotard：I bought a size larger based on the reviews. My daughter is 2.5 years old. It’s still a little too big to wear but she should be fine in a couple months. If I got the 2-3 size I know she would definitely not fit it in. It’s a well made outfit. Can’t wait until she wears it for ballet.
- Not good for short woman：Love this dress!!
- Bigger than I thought：She like it.
Moncler Mens Coats
- Five Stars：loved it
- Dress is fine.：Fits and hangs nicely. Dress looks superb! Wore it to a dinner party the day I received it. I had a lot of compliments. It looks elegant and you cannot help feel beautiful wearing this dress. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments6 of 6 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsExactly what I needed, perfect dress, good quality.ByKristenon April 20, 2014Size: 4Color: PurpleVerified PurchaseI ordered the purple color size 4. For me, this is true to size. I’ve read the reviews so I was worried about the length, but I am 5’4" and this dress came down to about an inch below my knees so its perfect. The color is a little darker than pictured but still nice, doesn’t look shiny or cheap. Material is really comfy and bouncy. Fabric is not too thin and not see through. The sleeves are a bit snug on the arms (and my arms are thin), but the material is stretchy, just make you put your deodorant on first.
- nostalic fashion at it’s best!：The dress fit a little smaller than size chart indicated but the belt was too small.
- but it doesn’t look as good on me a it does on the model：It fit all my BrownGirl curves! Wow, I am blown away at this dress. I got the red and the white with flowers. I measure myself to be sure I picked the right size and viola! Awesome Dress! I want them all!
- Five Stars：My sister loves it.
- Four Stars：I like the dress
- The Perfect Black Dress!：Fits well
- I love the dress：I really love this dress. It has a good bit of stretch and is flattering. I also want to note that I ordered this in 2 colors- black and white polka dot and the navy blue. They both look great, but I wanted to note to future buyers that the material is different. Polka dot had very little give in the fabric and fit tighter because of it. Navy was definitely more stretchy and had more give. Both are great, but just FYI!