Cheap Moncler Jackets
- Not what I expected：it was a perfect fit and extremely comfortable. just wish it was made of a material that would not wrinkle…but I was careful to sit and it stayed for the entire evening in great condition
- Summer time and easy breezy：I love this dress! It fits perfectly. I also bought a petticoat to wear with it. I bought the Navy Small and am very happy with this purchase
- Fits nicely.. ordered a medium：Fit well. Nice material
- Five Stars：Cut very small, order 2x still tight.cute dress.
- Take your measurements first!：Dress is a little tight if you are busty (I am a 32 DD), but not so bad as to be uncomfortable. Ordered a dress bolero to wear over it for work and it looks very professional. Quality fabric and appears to be very well made. Will definitely buy more dresses from this designer.
- Five Stars：I bought this dress in red for an awards ceremony. The fabric is high quality with a bit of stretch. I had a pettiskirt already that I used under it to give it a bit of fullness, and paired it with black stalkings, black and red shoes, black gloves, and a black birdcage veil.It fits true to measurements and was absolutely beautiful! I received so many compliments on it. When I purchased it, it was $39 dollars and was absolutely a steal at that price. I’ve recommended it to several friends and I’m considering buying it in black. It’s beautiful, the color is a rich blue-red, and it was sewn wonderfully. This is my favorite dress that I bought this year.
- Perfect!：Fast delivery! Fit good, went with measurement size, material is highly stretchable as described. I’m pleased with length but I would just say for those expecting above the knee you probably need to be at least 5’5 or taller. I’m 5’3 and just below knee. Also empire waist may sit a bit better on smaller busted woman, unless you don’t mind pulling it down to proper position and having a low v-neck with exposed cleavage.
- Five Stars：Looks precious on Grammy’s little girl. Seems well made.
Moncler Winter 2015
- Three Stars：Cheap, jersey_like material. I could hear the seams ripping as I was putting it on. Cute style but that’s all there is to it
- Capezio Girls Flutter Sleeve Dress Leotard, Pink：good…very good…Ballet is recommended for all children.My daughter is too good.Even after’m going to buy again.
- nostalic fashion at it’s best!：Stretchy material, tight fit across the bust (I am a 32C) but a medium would be too big. Very happy!
- I love this dress!：Thank you! It was perfect!
- Five Stars：The description was right on.
- X-Large, Size 14：Extremely long on a 5′-3" person. Will have to have it hemmed so will end up with more money than expected in the dress. However, I think it will be a very suitable dress for dress up occasions in the future. It is very cute on and extremely sassy in terms of fit and look.
- waist size about 27″–Medium fit perfect!：love it
- Nice dress, it looked a bit dressier on a …：I hope this review helps. It’s hard to buy a dress on line so I spent hours reading reviews before I finally purchased this one. I wanted it to fit perfect and go just below my knee and it does. It’s so beautiful. My daughter wanted me to twirl because she thought it was like a princess. So normally I wouldn’t give my measurements but it if it helps someone buying this dress I’m glad to help. I’m 5’7 and I weigh 137. My measurements are 37, 33, 37. So with this dress I ordered a medium and it fits just perfect in every area. I hope this review helps. I also bought the under skirt tool and it makes it so adorable.
Moncler Coat Mens
- Five Stars：good tention
- Two Stars：Fit as expected and arrived quickly
- Best quality：My granddaughter loves this. Fits great and very high quality material.
- Beautiful and well made：I do not recommend this dress or the company!
- I l love how she looks when wearing this one：Cute dress. Reminds me of one I wore in the 80’s. My niece loved it.
- Two Stars：Returned
- Pretty and great quality：I bought this item in a S (4-6) for my 3 yr old daughter who is a little bit tall for her age so she usually wears 4t clothing. It fit perfectly and I believe she still has room to grow in it. I bought it just for one little dance recital but she will probably be wearing this for ballet the rest of the year! She loves it and doesn’t want to take it off. Happy child=Happy Mom.
- Nice fabric but cheaply made – I could see all …：Absolutely love this dress! I received so many compliments from complete strangers walking down the streets of Carmel by the sea! I cannot wait to wear it again!
- PRETTY DRESS, BUT….：Better than expected
- Plus the dress isn’t flowy like the picture：Material is forgiving so it fits to and flatters your body
- Five Stars：Love this
- Beautiful Dress：the color is fantastic, the style is cute. i received tons of compliments wearing this dress. it definitely increased my confidence level and i don’t like to wear dresses normally.
- Its a beautiful dress! My 3 year old loves it：Thick good quality leotard. Holds up well in the wash, I hang it to dry and it doesn’t look wrinkly. My 6yo daughter’s input…this one is the best because it has the skirt attached and little sleeves so I don’t look like I am wearing a bathing suit.Fits true to size. My daughter is tall and skinny and wore it ages 4, 5, and 6. She could continue to wear it beyond these ages, but it pulls a little on her shoulders now that she’s taller. The belly is fine though, it was a bit loose in the belly at age 4, but again, she’s at the bottom of the growth scale for weight.
- Four Stars：Cute dress, but I have breasts!
- I love it! Fits so perfect!：Love this dress. The stretchy material was so comfortable. I’m about 140 pounds and 5’6 and ordered a medium. The blue is georgious. Dry cleaning is recommended. Received lots of compliments.
- OMG, OMG, OMG.., I soooooo LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this dress.：Great!