- but it doesn’t look as good on me a it does on the model：Absolutely gorgeous! Feels like high quality material with solid stitching. Runs a little small, as I am between a12 and 14 in all other clothes, but this size L won’t zip at all.
- Classic Beauty：Bodice was made oddly
- Five Stars：This dress is gorgeous! Bright vivid colors, with a great fit!
- Loving this Dress：Love this
- Great quality, does run small：The intermediate (6-8) size fit nicely on my size 5 daughter (tall 4 year old) with a little extra room to grow… she’s 42 inches tall now, and I’d guess it will continue to fit well for another couple inches, but it’s definitely not size 7 or 8. I’d call it a size 5/6. I’m really impressed with the quality of the material, bet it’ll still look new when she hands it down. There’s enough skirt to make my daughter feel fancy without going against the "no tutus" dress code of her dance class. The detailing on the sleeve is especially nice, as it’s actually a double-layered ruffle. The color is very pretty, a soft pink but definitely more pink-pink than the "ballet pink" tights that Capezio sells, which are more of a cream-pink.
- Very disappointed.：Fast delivery…dress fits very well….
- Not good for short woman：Cheap material…
- Not in Black：Beautiful! The beauty is enhanced by the fit. Love it!
- Great purchase!：This dress was way too hot. Be aware that the material of the dress is extremely heavy like a curtain. Not lined and VERY busy in the front. Stretchy material and big on me. I ordered a small and I am 5’2 at 125 pounds. Waist fit but chest way too big and I am a 34 double D in a Victoria Secret bra and measurement.
- Five Stars：Very nice fabric but runs small!
- Love it. Very comfortable：Very nice dress. Like it!
- I love it!：I don’t really like this. It looks like a camisole. Feels like i am going to bed. It shines. That might be the reason i don’t like it. Came from china so they wont take it back. I guess mine is going to a donation box.
- I tried it on as soon as I got it and the fit was perfect! I cannot wait to wear it：The top of the dress was a little small but it looked cute on I received a lot of compliments
- Adorable!：This is a gorgeous ballerina dress. High quality material and real sizing. I love it. My daughter loves it. I don’t know how to put it in words, but would definitely buy larger size when she gets older/taller.
- Hope it helps：I ordered this dress and was very disappointed when it came – it is not the dress pictured. I ordered it in blue. it is black and brown plaid and it is made of FLANNEL. The description said cotton so I expected a light cotton summer dress. This is not a fabric I would want to wear in the summer! I am returning this dress. So disappointed.
- I love this dress：The dress material was very nice, order arrived timely. It just didn’t look good on me. I regrettably will return it.
- I’d buy this again!：This leotard’s material is definitely going to last! Yet, a very dainty and soft looking style. My daughter loved it!
- Adorable little outfit：my daughter loves it so much. the fabric is soft and nice feel on the skin. worth buying and i am glad i bought it
- Four Stars：Very pretty
- This is the prettiest little leotard for my daughter’s first …：This is obviously a nicer leotard that a comparable department store version. The fabric is nicer, softer, and the skirt hangs better.I would recommend if your little one is into ballet and plans to stick with it.
- love LOVE this dress：I purchased this dress for my Grand daughter for her 1st day of Kindergarten. It fits her perfect!!!
- Four Stars：The material has a nice stretch, but its pretty thick so I dont have to worry about it failing. Nicely sewn it is wonderful, I am actually looking into purchasing a second.
- A cut smaller than expected.：This dress is beautiful and the price is right. I had a slight defect with my dress but the customer service was so wonderful my problem was fixed right away. And the shipping was way sooner than expected. I am pleased with this purchase.
- Great dress：Wish they made this in extra small….the small size is perfect for my 5’9, 135# daughter, but was too large for me, I’m assuming the small size is 4-6, and I wear a size 0-2. Beautiful dress, Beautiful material- does have give/stretch, Very happy with purchase, especially since my daughter loves it!
- Woohoo!!：SELLER WAS WONDERFUL IN THEIR RESPONSE TO MY ORDER. THEY PROVIDED A VERY AMICABLE SOLUTION.I WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND THIS DRESS DUE TO overall quality of material of dress PLUS the seller response.My manufacturer question was addressed quickly by the SELLER.Colors in the material are bright and true to representation. Material is nice weight. Construction is good. Skirt fall and swing are of good design and construction.Ordered next size up but the torso portion of the dress is small so you may want 2 sizes up.
- Not the Dress I Ordered：Perfect
- Five Stars：Returned
- Wore to a rehearsal dinner.：Very nice dress
- Cute!!：Beautiful, feminine, easy to get on and off. Easy to wash in the laundry. Fits well on my 4 and 5 year old. Good quality.
- Sleeves are hideous：Waiting for my refund still. Dress didn’t fit as expected.
- Love the fit and color：Love this dress, which is why I bought it in three colors. Fits perfectly and has a good amount of stretch; therefor, it fits many different body types. Perfect length and very comfortable. Each dress can be worn casual, or dressed up for a fancier look. And a petticoat, accessories, jewelry, and different shoes can definitely change and/or improve each look. In my picture is the green, navy, and light blue dresses, worn with white cardigans and mary-jane heels or wedges. My sister loved the dresses so much and has borrowed mine a couple times now. So for her birthday, I have purchased one for her. Can’t wait to give it to her! 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments2 of 2 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsI love the dressByslammy “Me”on April 21, 2015Size: SmallColor: GreenVerified PurchaseOverall, I love the dress. It is not without some drawbacks though. The seams are super loose and all the stitches are visible. In one place on the waistline, the stitches are open. I will have to have someone fix that for me. I think once it is fixed though, it’ll be a stunning dress. Also, I tend toward a size 2 and this small is the equivalent of a 4 so it is definitely loose fitting on me. Hopefully by fixing the loose stitching, the loose sizing can be fixed at the same time. I am certainly looking forward to being able to wear this dress though.
- Not for tall woman, Size 8 was closer to a 4：Very nice and comfortable dress