Moncler Puffer Jacket
- Five Stars：beautiful
- Five Stars：Perfect.
- Five Stars：Runs very small. Not even close to my typical size. I’ve found this with several clothing items on Amazon. Really need to watch where the clothing items come from. Bottom line: low price = low expectations. I will be returning item.
- Is a nice dress I ordered medium：as advertised.
- Great product!：I got this leotard for my 8 yr old (who is a bit small for her age) for her ballet class. She wanted in white to be different. It’s beautiful and very comfortable. Washes well. I like the flutter sleeves and it has a nice inner lining so it’s not too cold.
- Dress to Impress!!!：Very cute. Got lots of compliments.
- It didn’t fit me well and it wasn’t at all what I was expecting but thankfully it was soooo easy to：Loved it. It was fabulous.Slightly to big in the chest area but it was okay. Got tons of compliments!
- Five Stars：The dress is nice but cheaply made. The zipper was made of a thin plastic and fell apart the first time I tried to wear the dress. The prongs fell out of the zipper! The dress looks pretty on but be prepared to be disappointed if you’re looking for a quality product.
Moncler Vest Sale
- Cute and comfy!：This dress is much nicer than I expected. Based on other reviews, I ordered a size down from what my measurements suggested. It was definitely the right call, because the material is very stretchy. I usually wear a 34 DD bra and the medium fit me perfectly through the bust. I’m about 5’4 and the skirt falls just below my knee. The green color is gorgeous, though a tiny bit brighter than it seemed on my computer screen. I like it better in person.
- Rockabilly dress：Wow! I was really hesitant about this because it sounded too good from the reviews. I didn’t realize it has an elastic back so it will fit snugly no matter what I eat (almost). Looks just like the picture (that’s tough to find at this price point $22). The only downside so far is there wasn’t a care and material tag inside – it came out of the package wrinkled and it’s that type of material (rayon?) that might not take an iron well. Check other reviewers comments or questions – I didn’t think about that before I purchased so I may have missed those details.Overall very fabulous party dress!
- Five Stars：Beautiful dress and made very well. I managed to zip up but Am extremely sad it was too tight in the midsection and even with shapewear would still look obvious to everyone I am wearing a dress much too small for my size. Would make a gorgeous dress completely unflattering. Ordered the largest they make 2x and am a 18-20 American sizes if that helps. ( funny enough I have the same exact experience with another muxxn dress ordered at the same time so at least we know their sizes are consistent compared to other brands)
- Great LBD：Loved it
- but material was like a latex glove：GREAT COLOR.. WILL WEAR OFTEN
- Flattering.：I am wearing this dress onstage and I LOVE it. My only complaint is that the stretch material is delicate and has run in several places
- Beautify：My daughter LOVES this. We’ve had 3 sessions so far of toddler "dance," and it’s held up to regular washing and lots of play. My 2yo wore the 4-6 comfortably, and she’s average sized for her age. Look at the size charts on the website and DO NOT just go by age, and you’ll be happy with it!
- Very good quality!：My daughter of 5 years loves the dress and wears it for her ballet class. Since she’s quit short of her age, it fits her well. So i guess, it was a big help that I read few reviews before placing the order.
- I love this dress：came very wrinkled. paid dry cleaners to have steamed. It’s ok for the price but it does wrinkle very easily.
- Four Stars：It works for my wife
- Classy and cool：This dress is amazingly flattering on curvier/chubby ladies and looks much higher end than it is. The color is gorgeous, it’s comfortable and it drapes beautifully. This could also easily be dressed up or down, depending on what you pair it with and could absolutely be worn to a wedding, as a bridesmaid dress or even to work with a cardigan and camisole (because it is slightly low cut). Also runs very true to size. I am about 5’6 and a size 12/14 with a tendency to gain weight in my midsection and boobs and this makes my body look much better than it is. Score! I love it and will probably be buying other colors.
- pleasently surprised !：This was a terrible fit in every place. I am slim, ware a size 4, not sure what size this dress was made for. Send it back.
- Love：I got this dress and it fits great and it’s very comfortable.
- Great dress if you need a longer length：Love this dress, material feels great, ordered in a large and it fits perfect, I wear a 36 dd bra, and size 10 pants. Beautiful! Better quality than I expected.
- Disappointed：Gorgeous. Got so many compliments on this beautiful dress. The fit is so feminine and beautiful. I’ll be buying more
- Four Stars：BEST DRESS EVER!!!!!!
Womens Moncler Coat
- Beautiful red dress：hmmm….I really like this dress but it’s a little big in the waist. This might not be the most accurate review as I have large breasts so dresses sometimes fit me weird- small in the bust, tight in the waist. This dress fits fine in the bust (I ordered an XL but it’s kinda drapey on my hips). It’s a cool color and neat style. But I’m going to have it taken in by a seamstress. It’s well made and I would order it again- maybe in a large next time.
- Very beautiful dress with amazing detailing：Wow! I was really hesitant about this because it sounded too good from the reviews. I didn’t realize it has an elastic back so it will fit snugly no matter what I eat (almost). Looks just like the picture (that’s tough to find at this price point $22). The only downside so far is there wasn’t a care and material tag inside – it came out of the package wrinkled and it’s that type of material (rayon?) that might not take an iron well. Check other reviewers comments or questions – I didn’t think about that before I purchased so I may have missed those details.Overall very fabulous party dress!
- Beautiful Dress!：nice
- Five Stars：I absolutely love this dress. I read other reviews and followed advice and ordered a size smaller than I usually wear and it fits perfectly. After having my kids I ended up with health issues that unfortunately have made me gain a lot of weight and I haven’t worn a dress in forever. This one actually makes me feel pretty and feminin. It’s stretchy and comfortable and I can’t wait to show it off. The cap sleeve is smaller than the one shown and it does have an awkwardly placed seam down the front of the skirt but who cares..it looks and feels great.
- Loved at first until the zipper broke completely off：Item was so wrinkled I would have had to get a professional person to press them out. Item also fit too small.
- Lovely dress but runs rather small：Good fit, great length, great fabric. Wore it to an outdoor wedding and it was comfortable all day in the heat and sun, and I got tons of compliments on it.It’s not too often that a 60-ish woman has her twenty-something nieces asking where they could get the same dress, but this one did it! I got the color "red" which is the white background with red and black flowers, the style is actually "Garden Party" – there’s three different styles in this one listing, so my review doesn’t necessarily apply to the Rockabilly or Cocktail styles.
- Lovely dress.：It is very difficult for me to find clothing to fit my size and shape. I am between a size 2 and 4 because my waist is small but my Bust is a 34D. I ordered the size small and absolutely LOVE the look and feel of the material and fit of this dress! The waist is still a bit large however I am used to taking to a seamstress or with this style add a belt and instant fit. I am very happy with my purchase. I also purchased the slip to go under it to add flair. Add pearls and instant Jackie O feel! Classy style for any occasion. If you don’t mind NOT blending with the crowd…this is the dress for you.
- This dress came in a little more spring green than …：There are other manufacturers available through Amazon that cater to this style of dress for comparabl prices and better quality. That’s why I sent this dress back. I received better dresses so I’m going back to those sellers. This dress was a nice stretchy fabric but they used white stitching which shows up against the seams making for an ugly contrast against the dark fabric. Should have used dark thread, simple enough. Also the bodice of the dress was a bit awkward. For someone endowed, and for reference I’m 39-30-40, the neckline as well as the waistline rode high. I would also suggest hemming the dress a few inches if you are under 6 feet tall.