- Dance Class：This fits true to size, but I would imagine it is best for a more petite 3-4 year old as my 26 month old daughter fits it perfectly with just a little room to grow
- One Star：like it
- This is such an awesome dress. Fits like a glove in all the …：I bought this dress in two different sizes based on the reviews that said it runs small. In my case that’s definitely to my advantage- I’ve got an annoying pear-shaped figure which makes finding dresses a challenge. In general things that fit over my hips are way big up top, and things that fit me up top are too tight over my hips. I wear a 16 or XL in pants and medium/large in shirts (generally have to veer towards large, unfortunately, because of my hips.)I bought this dress in XXL and XL. The XXL was too big for me, the XL was perfect! This fabric is a nice heavy knit (think ponte) with quite a bit of stretch. I would definitely advise against sizing down, but if you aren’t busty your true size should work just fine. Girls with a more hourglass figure might have more of a challenge- I’m a B cup and the dress fit great up top with a push-up bra. I love dresses with stretch!The skirt definitely doesn’t stand out a whole lot on its own, so get a petticoat underneath to wear with it if you want the poof. The 20" petticoat I got with a previous order works great.
- Flattering AND comfortable? Yes, please!：It will look a lot better if I lost 5 lbs. I ordered a L(12-14). It fits more like a 12 than a 14. I just tried on 40 dresses at Macy’s yesterday. I’m 5’8 180lbs. 38C. I was hoping to wear it to an August wedding but I think it might be too hot. The fabric is a heavy stretch crepe that will hold in the heat, especiallly since it fits snug through the bust and waist.
- Four Stars：This dress is so pretty, and I was so excited to order it. The length is good, and it fits my figure well (I’m 5′ 5", and only 125lbs.) It is classy, and elegant, and i would recommend it, i bought it for my graduation and its perfect. Easy to dress up or down. I order the black, and it was as expected. The material is stretchy, but not too heavy, would buy again.
- Five Stars：This was purchased for my daughter for prom. It covers rather well, but I now understand why some reviewers have said it runs big. While it technically did not run large, the amount of stretch in the fabric allows gravity to pull and the stretch does affect the fittedness of the bodice (I know, not a word). I am on the fence about whether we would go one size smaller. It may have helped with how the sweetheart neckline ended up a little larger than we were comfortable with, but then again it may not have. She wore a black fitted undershirt to fix things as there wasn’t time available to sew a bit of lace on. It might help to know that the sleeve edge on the back of the dress has elastic and it pulled in more than we had expected. The Amazon picture makes it look like there is more sleeve, but the customer pictures were a little more accurate on that account, the actual sleeve on my daughter was somewhere in between. All in all, the dress looked lovely on her and most people will not have issues with the items I have noted. She really enjoyed it and it was comfortable (unlike many other girls at prom) We paired this with long opera gloves and the proper tartan in a scarf to match her dates kilt. We did purchase a petticoat, rockabilly 26", and that was needed to create the volume the picture implies. I would definitely purchase this dress again.
- Beautiful：Beautiful.. Will look great as a Derby dress. Plus other events. It is very flattering. Love the stretch fabric and print pattern.
- Five Stars：Runs very small
- Five Stars：Beautiful dress…looked very well made; great value…unfortunately I had to return it because it was a little too small in the bust (fit perfect everywhere else)…I didn’t reorder because I was afraid it would be too big in all other areas if I did
- Very cute and girly without being pink: ) My …：Well made and fit perfectly. Would have preferred the pink, but the black still looked very cute on my 3 y/o.
- Three Stars：I ordered this dress for our 50s inspired batman villains costumes. The dress is a perfect green for Poison Ivy. The dress is well made and ill definitely be wearing it to other places. Maybe even to work. I love it! I am 5’9" and a size 14 in most clothes. I ordered the large and it fits wonderfully. I’m also a 34G bra size and top is very flattering. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments6 of 7 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsGreat dress!ByKatie Steineron April 23, 2015Size: LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI love this dress! Fabric was a heavier weight but also stretchy. I’m 5’0” tall, and usually a size 14/16. I ordered a large, and it fit perfectly. I’m also busty (36K) and the fabric is stretchy enough to make the dress fit. I want to add that I also purchased a petticoat, but have decided to return it because the bottom of the dress has a lovely A-line shape all on its own. The petticoat was too much. If you have hips, you’ll probably be fine without the petticoat. My one complaint is that the bottom of the zipper bulges out slightly, but I’m still very happy with this purchase and highly recommend it to others!
- I love this dress：Way too small… I went by the sizing chart & couldn’t even zip it up! Very disappointed because it was a very cute dress & great material!
- Five Stars：Good but big for me
- Disappointed：Beautiful dress, however it arrived too late to wear to the function I ordered it for:(
- love it.：This dress may work better on typical east-Asian women, who has no boobs and butts. For regular women, the fitting is very strange. For instance, I am size 4, DD/E-cup, hourglass-body shape. Normally, I don’t have problem to fit in regular dresses, but not this one. The problem is that the waistline of this dress is made just blow breasts, I mean, way tooooo close to breast. Think of regular women body, there should be some space between breasts and waistline, but this dress leaves no space. So, for east-Asian type of women, they don’t have problem because this dress actually can CREATE visible breast and waist for them (they have flat butt). The "lift up" waistline of this dress can make east-Asian women’s lower bodies look longer than it actual is. However, for regular adult women, our bodies have regular curves; therefore, the artificial breast and waistline areas of this dress looks awful. Very funny look!
- Five Stars：This dress is gorgeous! Bright vivid colors, with a great fit!
- Five Stars：Love this dress, it fits perfectly
- good fit and very pretty：My almost 3 year old daughter looks beautiful in this dress! She wears it to our Mommy & Me dance class. The bottom fits a little big, but it still covers her pull-up just fine. The top is tight like a swimsuit, but she still carries some baby fat, so it might be slightly large or fit perfectly on a thinner child, but maybe just enough for room to grow! I’m hoping this will last us for a couple of months & if she thins out, it might last even longer. Just keep it away from items that snag, as she already snagged a necklace in the sheer part… it also quickly wrinkles, so hang or lay flat! Hope this helps! It was worth every penny to us, she’s a princess in it!
- cool dress just not the correct one i ordered：Definitely order up a size or two. Also, it was shorter than I thought, I had thought it was mid calf but it only goes to my knees. The fabric must be ironed, I hadn’t realized, or I wouldn’t have bought it (I do not own an ironing board and don’t iron). A nice dress if none of that deters you.
- So cute：Super good quality. My daughter is bordering a 2t and 3t with clothes and this is to small. It’s really really tight.
- The dress was super cute but way small：The material is very thin. It seems you are paying for the pattern more then the fabric. I am suprised because some reviews said they got a thick material. Maybe they got a different material dress then me? Weird. Also this runs really big. Normally I am Womens XL i orded an xl and it was like an XXXL. Another thing to point out, on the piucture of the black dress, which is the one I ordered, it shows lace at the bottom of the dress. THIS DRESS DOESNT NOT CONTAIN ANY UNDER LAYER. NO LACE, NO FRILLS, NO PETTICOAT. This discovery was rather upsetting. This dress needs and kinda falls flat with out some time of under layer.
- Four Stars：Cute
- Total Bummer：This dress turned out wonderfully! I got a small, and it fits great. I’m 5"6, so I as great with the length but it may be too long for some other people. It’s vintage and classy and perfect! It also was expected to take a month or so and I got it in 2 weeks 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments30 of 33 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLOVE this dress!Bystacyon July 1, 2015Size: SmallColor: RedVerified PurchaseI am more than pleased with this purchase. I still can’t believe it was only $20.00. It fits PERFECTLY. I’m 5’8" and about 125 pounds and I ordered a small. It’s definitely a snug fit on the top, but since the fabric gives, it doesn’t feel tight. The fabric is fantastic and the dress is just beautiful.I can’t wait to order more dresses! I have to add that there was a snafu with my address, all due to the U.S. Postal Service, and when I emailed the seller about it, they responded quickly and sent me a replacement dress immediately. 22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 2 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments16 of 16 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsGREAT DRESSByPrincess N.on July 12, 2015Size: SmallColor: RedVerified PurchaseThis dress was awersome. Its a great material and i loved it. I bought it for a wedding and it fit perfectly. Its a little longer than expected but its great.. 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments21 of 23 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsSuper Cute!Bysamanthaon May 24, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: PurpleVerified PurchaseThis dress is adorable. It fit perfectly and is long enough I can wear it to work (just past my knee). My only complaint is that it’s white parts are see through so I have to wear a slip under it, but really that’s no complaint at all. I love it and it came much faster than it originally said.
- Excellent：I was pleasantly surprised at the fit, quality and drape of this beautiful sapphire dress! Though the front dips a bit low for the college graduation I plan to wear it to this spring, it will be easily remedied with a small snap closure, as I usually have to do with wrap necklines like this.
Moncler Official Online Shop
- Very nice for the money：I accessorize it with brown and tan and pearl colors so I felt less self conscious about wearing all red. It was very comfortable.
- its ok ok product：This lovely dress made my day. All my friends told me how much they like it. The rich blue color really makes this dress look amazing. I do recommend it if you are looking for a dress that fits and looks great.
- Pretty But Tight：Great leotard! Fits 40 lb and 43 inch daughter perfectly. Only worn once but seems to be nice quality. Would buy again and recommend to others!
- Adorable!：This is a gorgeous ballerina dress. High quality material and real sizing. I love it. My daughter loves it. I don’t know how to put it in words, but would definitely buy larger size when she gets older/taller.
- Hope it helps：I ordered this dress and was very disappointed when it came – it is not the dress pictured. I ordered it in blue. it is black and brown plaid and it is made of FLANNEL. The description said cotton so I expected a light cotton summer dress. This is not a fabric I would want to wear in the summer! I am returning this dress. So disappointed.
- Five Stars：It fit perfectly
- pretty in blue：Very cute dress for the price.
- Adorable little outfit：my daughter loves it so much. the fabric is soft and nice feel on the skin. worth buying and i am glad i bought it