Moncler Winter Jackets
- High quality, but a little static-y：Beautiful leotard. My daughter looked gorgeous in it. Such great quality. Very thick material. Love it. Would purchase again for sure.
- To Be the Life of the Party：I am typically between a size six and eight in the US so after reading the reviews I ordered a size up. This dress fits very nicely in the waist but is tight in the bust. I’m surprised because I am a 34C which is smaller than what the medium fitting asks for and I had a very hard time getting into this w a bra on.
- Thanks：This is so cute on my daughter. Nice quality. It has lining in the front. She loves it as well. I’m very happy with this purchase! It does run just a bit small, so I listened to the other reviewers and went one size up. It’s my understanding that this is common with leotards. Love it!
- Disappointed：just like the name says; I needed a graduation dress that would flatter my post-partum figure and also one that would allow me to nurse my baby easily before and after the ceremony. The design of the dress accomplished all of those things for me. It is a little low cut in the front so I just wore a black bandeu under it. I do recommend this dress and I can see myself purchasing another in a different color in the near future.
- Good dress, little imagination：Runs really small, it itched my daughter under the shoulder!
- Very Cute, but my daughter is about 4 1/2 …：I did not receive the flutter-sleeve dress – what I received instead was the camisole version. Disappointed as I would have much preferred the flutter-sleeve for my little girl. Ordered a size up and it fit perfectly.
- Great buy：My daughter wears a size 4T (sometimes 5T) and the 4-6 size fit perfectly. She loves this leotard and the fact that it comes with a skirt.
- I loved it – but it didn’t fit：I ordered the Cheery Red and it arrived yesterday and I love it. The fabric is soft, shiny and stretchy which makes it very comfortable. The belt was too long, so since it was only glued and not sewn, I cut four inches off with scissors exposing a tiny white line where I made the cut. Quick fix—red nail polish. I am 5’6" and weigh 130 and ordered a size L which fits beautifully and looks great. I also ordered the Blue polka dot and the style and fabric are a little different than the other one. More cottony, less shiny and the bodice is different. But nice. If I had one suggestion, it would be they are a couple of inches too long. I like my dresses to end at the smallest (thinnest!) part of my leg, at the knee. I have ordered a royal blue and a black petticoat to wear with them, (shades of the fifties!) and hope they will make them a little shorter. I usually stay away from anything sleeveless, but these are so cute, folks will see the dress, not my upper arms…Would definitely buy this dress again!
- I couldn’t be happier with this dress：Great dress! Fits beautifully
- The hunt for the perfect LBD is over!：This dress is so pretty, and I was so excited to order it. The length is good, and it fits my figure well (I’m 5′ 5", and only 125lbs.) It is classy, and elegant, and i would recommend it, i bought it for my graduation and its perfect. Easy to dress up or down. I order the black, and it was as expected. The material is stretchy, but not too heavy, would buy again.
- Five Stars：Delivered on time, fits perfectly, but brighter than expected. It’s not a wine red, it’s just straight red. It’s fine for the wedding I’m attending, and I still love it, I just wish it was the color I ordered. Regardless, it’s lovely and definitely a steal quality wise for the price.
- It’s runs large. So if youre a sz 16 …：I like this a lot. The colors and fabric are nice and soft
- Absolute garbage. It’s like a cheap Halloween costume：At first, I was disappointed that the shipping time they’ve given me wasn’t until July 10 (I ordered on the 28th of May) but I received it today. Perfect fit, definitely a summer dress. This is on the longer side though. It went near my ankles. The design is nice and the fabric is cotton. The heading mentions cat lady land, the writer (Angie Bailey) bought this for herself and shared the link on her site, and that’s how I found it.
- Five Stars：My daughter just turned 3 and the size 2-6x fts perfect with a touch to grow. Very soft material and looks so pretty without being obnoxious like the fluffy tutus. Highly recommend. Also we’ve washed it but hung dry.
- Lacy red dress.：LOVE this dress! I wear it to church, and always get complements. I’m very thin, so I ordered a small, and it was just right, but most small sizes are too big for me, so anyone else might want to order a size up.
- Five Stars：It is very difficult for me to find clothing to fit my size and shape. I am between a size 2 and 4 because my waist is small but my Bust is a 34D. I ordered the size small and absolutely LOVE the look and feel of the material and fit of this dress! The waist is still a bit large however I am used to taking to a seamstress or with this style add a belt and instant fit. I am very happy with my purchase. I also purchased the slip to go under it to add flair. Add pearls and instant Jackie O feel! Classy style for any occasion. If you don’t mind NOT blending with the crowd…this is the dress for you.
- Five Stars：Fits good looks nice
- Adorable ballerina：My 4 year old daughter loves to dance, so this leotard is a nice addition to my daughter’s dance wardrobe. She wants to wear this all the time!
- Five Stars：I am a small but I ordered a large since this was coming from China. It fits perfectly.
- Dream dress：Great dress–fast shipping
- Great Dress for Many Occasions!：This dress is very short waisted; and the rusching on the sleeves is very over done for the style of dress. Though the description stated such, in real life, it did not look like the picture and those aspects were too extreme.The fabric is pretty and the neckline is flattering; but the exteme short waisted quality negatively affects the line of the skirt. I am a true medium, but the dress was rather tight, and, as stated, way too short waisted, even if it was worn by a petite person.
- Great dress!：I love it
- Five Stars：I love my dress! I got a ton of compliments. It fits like a glove.
- Better love to iron!!：Very cute. Got lots of compliments.
Moncler Puffer Jacket
- Five Stars：The size chart was accurate and the dress is way too cute to believe. I do need to get a few adjustments to adjust it to my bodyshape, but such a beautiful dress for a very reasonable price. It was better then any dress I’ve seen in a store.
- fits me perfect! Looks better on me than I expected：I didn’t think the dress would look as good as it does on. Love the color and fit! I’ve already ordered another color!
- Three Stars：Very beautiful dress n I like it
- The cloths is pretty it’s just too for me：A lovely little cocktail dress that fits in the most flattering ways. Ruched sleeves and front panel disguises things we all like disguised. The material isn’t high quality, it’s some synthetic blend that is common in this price range. But doesn’t look too cheap.If you’re large chested there will be some cleavage. Not enough to warrant pinning but might be a problem if you’re overly modest.I bought the 6US – I’m 5’3" 130lbs Chest 36 Waist 29 Hips 38 – fits perfect.
- Great!：Make sure you buy 1 to 2 sizes bigger. I bought the size L (12-14) for both my daughters who normally wear a size 8. The outfit is very good quality and has a very soft lining. I’m very pleased with my purchase.
- George algae Oklahoma city：Dress could be beautiful but the assembly and sewing is really bad on the bodice. The under portion of the wrapped bodice is too short and it caused the center part of the bodice to point out. I am returning it and will continue to look for my 1950s dress.P.S. If you decide to buy this anyway, order a size down. The fabric is really stretchy. I’m 4ft10 and 120lbs and it was loose. I ordered a Medium and I would probably need a small. It was also a full length dress, but I’m short so I expected that.
- Magic!：So disappointed in this dress. It was way too small even though I followed the chart and found my size.
- Not a good style for me：Fits great and great quality!