- If your child is 38″ tall and 37 lbs.. Get this size 6-8.：Very nice, fits great.
- Very nice dress although it came wrinkled.：Adorable, flattering dress!
- Nice fabric but cheaply made – I could see all …：The dres was great, the belt was not. It had green elastic hoops that went around the buttons at front, it didn’t look good. But I had a belt I could use with it so whatever I’m happy.
- Beautiful dress：Fits perfectly
- Elegant dress：The product itself is perfect. I will get into it as I lose weight. Thanks.
- Very happy – Great dress at an awesome price!：I got a medium which sometimes can be a bit small on me, but after noticing the reviews say it was stretchy I took the risk. And it was totally worth it! This dress fits beautifully, the little sleeves perch on my shoulders and don’t ride up, the little bit of lace on the bottom edge of the skirt is a great detail. The material feels strong and substantial so it doesn’t look weird or bunch up at all. It really is the perfect dress for any occasion if you accessorize.
- great quality and thick material：Great quality but too tight across the bus tline. Ordered a larger size and it was still too tight, and I am a 36B.
- This dress is amazing. It has a slight stretch so it fits …：I ordered this dress for our 50s inspired batman villains costumes. The dress is a perfect green for Poison Ivy. The dress is well made and ill definitely be wearing it to other places. Maybe even to work. I love it! I am 5’9" and a size 14 in most clothes. I ordered the large and it fits wonderfully. I’m also a 34G bra size and top is very flattering. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments6 of 7 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsGreat dress!ByKatie Steineron April 23, 2015Size: LargeColor: BlackVerified PurchaseI love this dress! Fabric was a heavier weight but also stretchy. I’m 5’0” tall, and usually a size 14/16. I ordered a large, and it fit perfectly. I’m also busty (36K) and the fabric is stretchy enough to make the dress fit. I want to add that I also purchased a petticoat, but have decided to return it because the bottom of the dress has a lovely A-line shape all on its own. The petticoat was too much. If you have hips, you’ll probably be fine without the petticoat. My one complaint is that the bottom of the zipper bulges out slightly, but I’m still very happy with this purchase and highly recommend it to others!
- You better have a plain white or nude bra because otherwise …：Order one size up. I ordered the size I normally wear and ended up breaking the zipper in the back trying to zip it up. I love the look and style though so I will give it 3 stars.
- Five Stars：Good choice
- LOVE：Fits nicely and I’d flattering.
- Matronly, clingy dress：I bought this dress for evening wear while travelling. It is a little flimsy and I’ll wear a slip with it, but it packs very well and shakes out ready to wear. A little low cut for me, but easy to wear a scarf with. I am 5’9" and it falls just below the knee, which I like. A short person it might be mid calf. When I took it out of the package, I thought I wouldn’t like the ruching on the sleeves, but when I put it on, it was fine.
- Five Stars：Very beautiful dress. I’m 5’6, around 140 lbs, and a 34C in bras though I wore one of those ‘add two cup sizes’ type push up bras with this. I tend to be a 2 or 4 in women’s clothing, so I guess according to their chart I should have gotten an extra small (I didn’t measure my dimensions), but I planned on wearing it to a wedding the day after it arrived and I didn’t want to risk it being too tight. I’m also generally a small so I was pretty reluctant to purchase an extra small.Anyways, it was on the bigger side, but it still fit well. An XS probably would have fit more snugly, but it still looked lovely. It’s also made of stretchy material so I would recommend leaning towards a smaller size if you’re unsure. The dress hit right below my knee. It was very flattering. I’m not very big, but it was still nice to wear a dress where I could eat a bunch of wedding food and drink a bunch of beer and still look good.I think it’s a great dress for any occasion where you have to dress nice. It’s a really good deal considering the cost too. Highly recommend.
- Cute, but cheap.：Pretty dress but not good for anyone very busty.Pic shows the waist falling at natural waistline but it’s closer to an empire.The seam cuts across the middle of my chest and ruins the line of the dress.
- glad I bought it：Shipped very quickly and fits great! It’s adorable and I get lots of compliments on it!
- Get size up! Very comfy and beautiful!：Very Cute, but my daughter is about 4 1/2, she is tall and slim and this barely fits her. It’s very snug. Surprised at how snug it is based on the description that says it fits size 4-6. It’s closer to the 4 size.
Moncler Jackets Mens
- Beautiful looking dress in person besides it not being one …：Fits somewhat small and that’s because I’m well endowed arounf the chest region. But otherwise, it’s a cute dress
- Five Stars：It works for my wife
- Five Stars：This dress is much nicer than I expected. Based on other reviews, I ordered a size down from what my measurements suggested. It was definitely the right call, because the material is very stretchy. I usually wear a 34 DD bra and the medium fit me perfectly through the bust. I’m about 5’4 and the skirt falls just below my knee. The green color is gorgeous, though a tiny bit brighter than it seemed on my computer screen. I like it better in person.
- Five Stars：The bust line is way above the bust this is made way off deformed!!
- I love it!：I absolutely love this dress. I read other reviews and followed advice and ordered a size smaller than I usually wear and it fits perfectly. After having my kids I ended up with health issues that unfortunately have made me gain a lot of weight and I haven’t worn a dress in forever. This one actually makes me feel pretty and feminin. It’s stretchy and comfortable and I can’t wait to show it off. The cap sleeve is smaller than the one shown and it does have an awkwardly placed seam down the front of the skirt but who cares..it looks and feels great.
- Very pretty：All the authors I read I love them and the writing.Thank you! I love the dress and the color
- Five Stars：Too long and not fitted. Thick fabric and bad cut. Returned.
- dont waste your time：This dress looks like summer time. Dress it up dress it down, this dress can go everywhere. The fit is somewhat snug, so order up if your busty or thick in the middle. I did and was glad I did.
- Table cloth or dress?：Very authentic!!
- Beautiful and quality craftsmanship：The dress is beautiful. Fabric is nice and of good quality. Way too small.
- Great deal!：This dress turned out wonderfully! I got a small, and it fits great. I’m 5"6, so I as great with the length but it may be too long for some other people. It’s vintage and classy and perfect! It also was expected to take a month or so and I got it in 2 weeks 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments30 of 33 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsLOVE this dress!Bystacyon July 1, 2015Size: SmallColor: RedVerified PurchaseI am more than pleased with this purchase. I still can’t believe it was only $20.00. It fits PERFECTLY. I’m 5’8" and about 125 pounds and I ordered a small. It’s definitely a snug fit on the top, but since the fabric gives, it doesn’t feel tight. The fabric is fantastic and the dress is just beautiful.I can’t wait to order more dresses! I have to add that there was a snafu with my address, all due to the U.S. Postal Service, and when I emailed the seller about it, they responded quickly and sent me a replacement dress immediately. 22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 2 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments16 of 16 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsGREAT DRESSByPrincess N.on July 12, 2015Size: SmallColor: RedVerified PurchaseThis dress was awersome. Its a great material and i loved it. I bought it for a wedding and it fit perfectly. Its a little longer than expected but its great.. 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments21 of 23 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsSuper Cute!Bysamanthaon May 24, 2015Size: X-LargeColor: PurpleVerified PurchaseThis dress is adorable. It fit perfectly and is long enough I can wear it to work (just past my knee). My only complaint is that it’s white parts are see through so I have to wear a slip under it, but really that’s no complaint at all. I love it and it came much faster than it originally said.
- Very good! my daughter is very like：Fits great, look great, wears well.
- So blue! But hand wash only!：This dress is weird! While my measurements say I should be an almost exact match, the pieces of this dress didn’t seem to make sense on my body. The bust was too large, the waist too tight, the shoulders too high (as in, too much fabric between the bust point and the top of the shoulder seam), and there was too much fabric in the underside of the sleeves, making me look saggy and baggy there. Not good. I think perhaps it was made for someone much taller, or much better endowed than I am, and so the proportions were all wrong. I did get GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, though, as I returned the dress for a refund, as another size wouldn’t have fixed the proportion issues. Also, keep in mind that this is an inexpensive dress; the knit fabric is very thin and slick, and it looks a little cheap.
- Washes well. Comfy, easy to wear.：the goods pass fast and wear comfotablethe student enjoy it very muchyou can choose it to be a present
- I looked so frumpy and old-fashioned in this dress! …：This dress fit perfectly and was a gorgeous shade of red. This dress was soft and comfortable the only issue I had was static.
- Great Dance Leotard：This is the prettiest little leotard for my daughter’s first ballet class. It "flounces" perfectly without being scratchy, and the sleeves are just a little extra touch of cute in an otherwise simple garment.